Indefatigable Trump – President Donald J Trump 60 Minutes Interview….

President Trump granted a predictably combative interview request to Mrs. Chris Wallace of 60 Minutes.  The results were delicious.  Determined to deliver her snide and passive aggressive talking points, Leslie Stahl brought her pontificating swamp perspective.

The indefatigable Trump swatted around Mrs. Wallace, dismissed her crude attempts at disparagement, wrapped her ‘resist‘ talking points up in a well deserved fake news blanket, and offered no excuses for crushing her liberal sensibilities.  “I’m President, and you’re not“… Quite funny….

Here’s the Overtime segment:

And Yes, in the overtime segment you see an epic picture hanging on the wall in President Trump’s work office…. It was painted by Andy Thomas and is titled “The Republican Club”.  Screen grab:

Here’s the artwork:

Here’s the link to the source – SEE HERE.  And here’s a link to an expanded discussion of the painting – SEE HEREEpic trolling.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

633 Responses to Indefatigable Trump – President Donald J Trump 60 Minutes Interview….

1. Beverly says:

I saw a minute of it, and wanted to punch that old hag in the face, constantly interrupting the President.

So let’s hear a voice from another Lion, the great Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill:

If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival.

There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.

[Donald, don’t listen to these chihuahuas yapping at your ankles. Kick them aside.]

2. Gary Lacey says:

Mrs Chris Wallace! Sundance, I think you have an utter disdain for urnialists who think they make the room brighter with their mere presence…amen.

3. Dan B. liked it alot.

• TruthSavesUs says:

Video unavailable, its already blocked…how can I post a vid or a pic?

• steph_gray says:

Dan also did a great analysis on his podcast today of exactly why the “I’m President and you’re not” moment won the entire argument and owned the libs.

I love so much about VSGPDJT and his policies, his work ethic, his brilliance – but my favorite thing will always be the way he takes it to the leftist yellowstream! Never tired of winning, and especially never tired of this aspect of the winning.

4. rioosodog says:

WOW! Stahl is unable to understand that simplest perspectives. Is it better that we don’t talk to Russia and China? What, nuclear war is preferred? I am amazed of people like this brain dead person does not see the value of making Nato pay for beefing up their military so that WE DON’T HAVE TO BAIL THEIR A$$ES OUT WITH BLOOD AND TREASURE! I have heard this woman say how bad it is for us to send troops overseas but when it comes to making NATO build up their forces so we don’t have to that is BAD?

• mr.piddles says:

Oh, she gets all of those things, I can assure you. She had other objectives with that accosting.

• olderwiser21 says:

Mr. P – What is this about accosting? Was Jim there? Maybe Mrs. Chris Wallace was doing some channeling.

• mikeyboo says:

Exactly right!!!

• The Phantom Stranger says:

I think the Left wanted Stahl to somehow get Trump flustered or show anger with her. It didn’t work, but that was her plan. They planned to use it in video clips for negative campaign attacks running up to the election.

Always think how each demographic would perceive the interview. It’s why CBS had a woman interviewing Trump. The Dems are targeting moderate white women in swing House districts. They’ve already given up hope on winning the Senate.

• maga2004 says:

Rio, Leslie was defending the policies of her heroes/puppetmasters’ Obama and Hillary. She and the rest of Fake News, will say or do Anything in an attempt to make President Trump look bad.

I will say it again, I find myself saying aloud, several times a day, “I just LOVE my President!!!” God bless President Trump and his Cabinet of brave men and women fighting evil here and abroad for the U.S. and US!!

• mcclainra says:

She doesn’t WANT to understand him. Her objective is to destroy him, period. I can’t stand the constant interrupting. Infuriates me! The reason I quit listening to Hannity, although there are a lot of things really good about him, but the interrupting, NO. Hag is far too nice for her. I may or may not be able to watch all of this, but although this now appears to have been edited–surprise, surprise–not tired of winning, and POTUS is just absolutely amazing!

• duchess01 says:

Brainwashed and Brain Dead!

• The irony is she’d jump at a chance to talk to Xi or Putin on an exclusive interview basis or maybe an inside scoop her former boss serial woman abuser Moonves. Couric got all huffy for months about the Lauer thing and refused to answer questions. Cause they’re the PRESS. We press you. You don’t press us.

5. Jay Currie says:

Stale (sic) is totally shut down and we know the edits were epic.
    Trump has found his stride and the poor media have no idea what to do about it.
    “Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee”

6. Dazza says:

Well I admit I did not know Stahl is Mrs Wallace, that slipped by me.

What an insufferable, incestuous bunch of narcissists these media tools are.

Flat out disgusting cesspool.

• olderwiser21 says:

Dazza- SD was being sarcastic. Stahl and Wallace are NOT married.

• Lester Smith says:

Every one misses where the real anger lyes. Msm promoted trump with tons of air time. They wanted him to be the republicans winner. You see he will be no contest for Hillary. Maybe the dems have buyers remorse😂. HAHAHA🤣!

• Not just mom. Hillary & Co. said they wanted either Trump or Cruz to win the primary because they would be the easiest to beat in the general election. Hahaha!

• Mark L. says:

They hate him and love him at the same time. Donald Trump is the best thing that ever happened to MSM. It’s Trump 24/7. He brings home the bacon.

• Judith says:

I don’t even believe that was true. I believe nothing from the fake news media. If they were so “dismissive” of the “orange man” from the get-go , then how come they ran no fewer than 17 ( ! ) Republican contenders to obscure him? They knew they were in trouble BIGLY from the moment he announced.

• swampratterrier says:

The GOPe splitter strategy was All in an attempt to fost another BUSH on us.

See Substance’s many many posts on that from 2016.

• NC Mom says:

HaHa…It appears spell check tried to help you by substituting “Substance”for Sundance…HOWEVER Substance works great! What Sundance IS ALL Substance…no filler and right on point! ;>)

• GB Bari says:

The Fake News had no say in how many RINOs ran against DJT.
          THAT was a “divide and conquer” strategy of the GOPe.

Turned out that Republican voters are on average a LOT smarter and informed than Demonrat voters.

• TPW says:

Actually I think there was a large number already running before Trump announced. The splitter strategy was to get their candidate Bush nominated. They did not think he could win without splitting up the Republican vote. The icing was that it helped Trump….sweet.

• Larry says:

Hilary’s only hope was to have Trump split off 3rd party and run with Jeb as republican and Trump as an independent. That’s how Bill won with 41% of the vote. She and the MSM propped up Trump in the early going. Her worst nightmare was when the other republicans folded and he became the only ‘viable’ candidate. They still laughed at Trump but they were desperate. Hence her cry” Why am I not 50 points ahead?’ Then they came up with that other third party to try to split the Utah vote.

• Patricia Weir says:

Mrs. Wallace (aka Mrs. Sunday) makes soup on Sundays. She and Mr. Sunday the “guardian of the swamp” cash in on that talent by writing a cook book. Mr. Sunday Soup Cook Book

• GB Bari says:

She’s not but you can take ANY of the MSM news anchors or reporters and if you test their blood you’ll surely find they’re all related and descended from Satan.

😆

7. gman-reloaded says:

I couldn’t even make it 2 minutes. The arrogance of Stahl is overwhelming.

I pictured myself going on set, grabbing that c()unt by whatever hair she has left and dragging her off that high horse she is on..

The interminable 1:30 or so that I endured reinforces my decision to cut the cable (2) years ago. I do not know how I lasted working/living in the DC swamp for 30+ years.

• Maquis says:

I got through it, barely, but I exhausted my profanity allowance for the month.

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

G,
      There are certain things we just do not do in our household, watching 60 minutes is one of them.

I have complete confidence in PDJT. I know he wiped the floor with Stale and exposed her half wit biases, against intelligent international relations, economic policy that helps the middle class and enterprsers get ahead, and her monotonous anti american cultural snobbery.

No need to watch when you understand how CBS operates and know that our President is a genuine American master thinker while Stole is a preprogrammed, pseudo Marxist, hack.

I didn’t miss a thing, other than POTUS carving her a new a$$hole, did I?

• daizeez says:

YouTube has another video of an interview with Lesley Stahl on what it was like to interview President Trump and how he’s changed over 3 years. I was waiting for the worst but she actually said he was much more confident and “presidential”. She sure didn’t treat him with that respect on air did she?

• andyocoregon says:

Those who didn’t watch the entire video missed out on President Trump coming back at Lesley Stahl bigly when she asked him one of many snippy questions, this one about what he’s learned over the past two years. President Trump, without hesitation, told her he “never knew how dishonest The Media was”. And of course Lesley tried desperately to change the subject. President Trump wasn’t having it and told her, “Take for example the way you asked me about separation” (of illegal alien children from their parents). “When I say Obama did it, you don’t want to talk about it”. Then she said, “I disagree, but I don’t want to have that fight with you”. LOL! She looked as though he’d punched her in her nose. No wonder she wanted to change the subject.

8. Brown Eyed Girl says:

Well that didn’t take long. The video is gone. : (

• duchess01 says:

60 Minutes
      President Trump, Photo Ark |S51 E3| 43:26

• Eskyman says:

Thanks, that’s where it used to be, but now it’s “video unavailable.”

Doggone it, I was all set to download it, but I wasn’t up early enough! See BS already figured out that this video didn’t show them as the “sticklers for the truth,” that they’d like to be seen as, but it exposed them for the totally biased partisans they are, as they tried to put words in our President’s mouth & get him to dance to their tune.

Oh well. Maybe it’ll surface again, if someone recorded it; I’ll look forward to seeing it whenever I can. I just love seeing the scheming #FakeNewsMedia getting their butts handed to them on a plate!

• duchess01 says:

I listened to about 30 minutes – and then, it stalled – and kept beginning again – so they may have been in the process of taking it down from there, too – sorry – I kept searching for it here, there, and everywhere – and they wanted me to sign in – but, somehow – I bypassed that – and got this link –

They are skeert – because he crushed their narrative – she kept trying to bait him – and he kept saying – NO! She kept interrupting him – and he pushed back – she was sloppy – and it was obvious – they must have seen that – and took it down – then we see this ‘afterward’ where she compliments him – an aside – written over embarrassment? Dunno – BIG FAIL!

President Trump will be annoyed when he is told it is now unavailable – we shall see what happens next – LOL

9. Yep, that vid did not last long. went looking and only clips are edited to reinforce Stahl, and Its 3 to 1 on twitter, against trump.

Actually surprised there is anyone wasting time in that censored !eft sjw echo chamber over at #deadbird

10. Christine says:

Bumma. “Video unavailable – contains content from CBS CIS who has blocked it on copyright grounds”. That didn’t take long!

11. The overwhelming response that the interviewer was disrespectful and spewed her talking points is a little disingenuous. If someone had interviewed Obama like this we would all be applauding. The media should ask hard-hitting questions and interrupt when they are not being answered. The SC indictment omissions are a definite black eye for Leslie. However if every Obama interviewer treated him like Trump, I’d actually read newspapers and watch 60 minutes.
    Yes the media is (are?) corrupt, and they are in the bag for the commies. But wouldn’t you like to hear Bill, Killarney, Obama, Pelosi, ChiFi, et al interviewed the same way?

• Maquis says:

Integrity Matters.

• rbrtsmth says:

Obama would have pre-conditions.

• George1 says:

Yes. I would have loved for one of the media drones to ask: “President Obama. The UN refugee commission estimates that your attempted coup of Assad has cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of Christians and innocent Muslims. The same is said about your overthrow of Gaddafi in Libya. As a Nobel Peace Prize winner, would you care to comment”?

• dayallaxeded says:

I get your point, but you’re not getting theirs–they’re never going to interview their progzi thought leaders and fellow travelers the way they interview PDJT, any conservative, or any rational person for that matter. Stale’s ?s weren’t “hard-hitting,” from my admittedly skipping around viewing (b/c don’t wanna drown in BS), they were agenda-laden, ignorant, cognitively dissonant, premised on lies, disrespectful, and more often than not down-right stupid. A truly opposite-but-equal interview of 0bunghole would’ve rendered him into a puddle of sputtering, angry insecurity, but still wouldn’t advance the viewers’ knowledge or understanding of anything, except that 60 mins of BS is enemedia. PDJT handled this BS about as well as anyone I’ve ever seen. The cool thing about PDJT is that he really does keep learning and getting better all the time. Wouldn’t be surprised if 60 mins of BS passed on interviewing him again, since he would probably own them beyond their wildest imaginations next time.

12. stats_guy says:

I made it thru most of it. Stahl is personally offended at Trump. She’s in the age cohort of Nancy P and hasn’t let go of the worldview of the 70’s. The interview I saw was grotesque. I got the strong feeling of lots of editing. She had a pugnacious style which I’m sure created lots of tingles in the Mother Jones crowd. (Truth to Power etc.)

Perhaps she believes she stands with the sisterhood, down with the patriarchy and so on. I.e. basically a whack job that can’t control her emotions.

• paulraven1 says:

Yes, it was grotesque and unwatchable. Trump is better than this gutter trolling.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

She probably has “Question Authority”, “One Planet, One People, Please”, and “One Nuclear Bomb Can Ruin Your Whole Day” bumper stickers on her clapped-out 1972 Volvo wagon… and the license-plate frame says “Think Globally, Act Locally”…

(where we Normals have:”Get In, Sit Down, Shut Up, and Hang On” 🙂 )…

• ByrdDeplorable says:

Cuppa:
        I did laugh out loud. You can always pick out the liberals wherever you go. Really stupid bumper stickers that make no sense. I tell my children that i could write their bumper stickers for them so that they at least say what they mean. And, they drive ugly little cars; except here in the DC area where image is all important.
        And, drive without purpose. I want to say: did you have a plan before you left home? Or were you just hoping your car had one, as you are meandering around in my way? I like giving them a honk to get out of the way. They can’t stand it. 😁

• dayallaxeded says:

I’ll give that a big no, b/c she ain’t that honest and wouldn’t be caught dead in anything more than a couple of years old. This is limousine liberal territory.

Still my favorite of that style of bumper-sticker: “Imagine Whirled Peas!”
        And a rare, local NOLA fave: “Pave our Lake”

13. Bill_M says:

I see CBS is living down to the low expectations we have about them.

The people have a right to know, except when they don’t.

14. loislane says:

Hey Leslie, fix your lipstick, you’re looking like the Joker.

15. Kelly says:

The msm should not have crossed the red line. They should have never used their platform to give news that is 1000% for a polical party’s agenda.
    They have killed journalism, they should have given facts for both sides
    Of any story. People realized what the msm an dems were doing was working together for a long time . Msm loves the 32 indictments made by the mueller investigation but yet they will not even acknowledge on air to millions of people that they have nothing to do with the Trump campaign or POTUS Trump. NOT
    ONE. The msm plays a big roll in dividing our country. Just like the deep state. It’s all about their passion of power an money. They do not care about the people in this country. They make promises an use people’s emotions to play them. These elites think they are royalty an that they are above the law. They want to keep weak people weak an knock down more people. More an more people are
    Realizing everyday that President Donald J Trump make promises an keeps them! The only ass kissing will be of the dems and the msm kissing their OWN A$$es goodbye! Get the true facts without twisting any an lying
    An the country will be in a better place
    For the people. Pretty scary when you have deep state , politicized fbi/DOJ ,
    CIA ,dni and a MSM to make accusations an telling the world not only our nation that you are guilty
    With no real facts first . POTUS Trump
    Wants a govt that is for all of the people of our country not like the dems who want everything for themselves.

• Sandra says:

Just watched Stahl by innuendo blaming PDJT for the nation divide. However, the nation became divided when Obama was given powder puff interviews. When he slept for his LV debate instead of getting involved in Benghazi; when Biden gave up the Israelites for hacking the Iranian Nuclear program; when he told DACA they could vote and no would know the difference; when Holder told us he would not act against the Black Panther’s cuz of past wrongs after they blocked entrance to Polls. Now the constant beat of the MSM telling us that all the wrongs started with this POTUS. They don’t report on the FBI, DOJ, CIA attempted coup. Give Me a Break!!!!

16. Dennis Leonard says:

Did she actually say this,

” Share Tweet

President Donald Trump gave a Sixty Minutes interview with Lesley Stahl, after which Stahl gave a post-interview commentary about her interview with the president in the White House.

“He is so much more confident. He is truly president. He feels it. And I felt it in this interview,” said Lesley Stahl.

“I wouldn’t say he was restrained. He came at Fake News several times,” Stahl said.

“The more he’s out there, the more it helps the Republicans,” Stahl said.”

17. Daniel says:

In that post-interview with the interviewer segment, she accurately describes Trump in the fact that he enjoys this a lot and enjoys the mental dueling; that he gains energy from the rallies and public appearances.

I saw that 60 minutes interview which has been pulled from youtube. I thought I downloaded it but I guess it failed. Oh well. On the official 60 minutes youtube channel, they posted segments and the overwhelming comments were in support of the president and very few were against. It was very encouraging.

For the most part it was “successful” for both sides in the sense that most people saw what they wanted to see. But as this ongoing battle continues, the left is losing support and the right is gaining. As a net score, we’re still winning.

18. JoAnn Leichliter says:

Did not get to watch the interview. Maybe I.will find it on YouTube. I thought the interview with Stahl was interesting and that her comments were perceptive.

19. Pyrthroes says:

When I want Leselle’s BS, I’ll ask for it.

20. Cumbaya says:

I’ve had a previous version of that Republican Club hnagin up in my office for many years, except without PDJT…it’s called “Callin’ the Blue” . The same Presidents (except PDJT) gathered around a pool table. I now have to get me this one.

• duchess01 says:

Thanks, Bill!

• GB Bari says:

I can read through that transcript and hear the dripping arrogance and hubris in Stahl’s comments and questions. I can hear the President’s confidence in his responses and assertions. She really looked as bad as I suspected. Maybe worse. He came off better than I had hoped.

I could not watch the video from here due to it being blocked. And I refuse to click on any MSM website and generate more revenue for them. So the transcript is a great solution.

21. smartyjones1 says:

He crushed it. President Trump showed command and is in command, even the “journalist” representing the DNC media admits as much. The editing didn’t help their cause. It was rough and obvious like her reaction shot to tax cuts. When President Trump matter-of-factory talked about the dishonest media, she was the one on the hot seat, not him. Simply beautiful.

She really got upset when President Trump said China, also “meddled” in the election. They are holding onto the Russia Collusion Hoax to the bitter end, their bitter end.

22. Lion2017 says:

The biased ‘Fake News’ Media was on full display during this interview. I hope the viewers saw this. Our Lion was on full display as well. He is the best spokesperson for his administration.

23. paulraven1 says:

What would be epic? If he’d brought his own videographer and taped the whole interview and had Sarah Sanders play some of the portions edited out at the next press briefing.

24. hoghead says:

As of 6:44 am EDT, the video is gone.

Hey Leslie, your slip is showing.

25. imkittymyers says:

Hilarious! Stahl said in the beginning (paraphrasing),’What about the huge chunks of ice in Greenland breaking off and raising the sea level?’ It’s called calving, you twit. It happens every year; it’s natural. People take tours just to watch the calving process.

I hate to give CBS clicks, but this is the only place I found the whole interview: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-interview-60-minutes-full-transcript-lesley-stahl-jamal-khashoggi-james-mattis-brett-kavanaugh-vladimir-putin-2018-10-14/

26. getfitnow says:

President Trump represented himself (and us!) very well. This transcribed exchange is awesome.

27. Paul says:

There are so many questions that concern everyday Americans, but her bias got in the way of her journalism. She doesn’t care about ordinary people, just her shinny image. Very sad because she is in a position to really help us if she wanted to.

She never asked about any inner city initiatives to make things better for the folks there. She really doesn’t care.

28. Artemis Gordon says:

Just watched the CBS version on the website. The Lion had the interviewer for Lunch.

29. Suzanne says:

Interesting that CBS pulled the interview but not the overtime segment. Sorry I missed it

30. jat says:

Well that totally backfired on them. *shakes head* they never learn. Score one more point for the Trump boomerang.

31. bigd57 says:

I love in the picture that President Trump is sitting there with a coke next to him, presumably alcohol free!

32. TwoLaine says:

Someone else said something like that once, or twice, or quite a few times I’m sure………… He, of course, was applauded by the sycophants.

I’d like to see footage of Mrs. Chris Wallace on Election night 2016, and any footage of her saying Donald J TRUMP will never be President. Was she at ILLary’s NO SHOW BIG TENT Party with the unwashed mobs and the unbroken glass ceiling or the private one where ILLary threw ice and her glass at her guests in rage?

33. Lactantius says:

The “Overtime” segment is all I could see of this, but it was way more than enough to see that Leslie Stahl is the greatest genius the human race has ever produced and that she owned Trump and ate him alive but let him go back to being POTUS just for fun.

It is so wonderful how “journalism” has become pure agitprop.

I well remember Leslie Stahl screwing over Abraham Lincoln in the lobby of Ford’s Theater before he took his box to watch a play. Her greatest line with Lincoln was about how dowdy and country his wife was. I am sure Leslie and the smart set were happy as mean girls in the jr. high cafeteria when the Lincoln’s left town with Abe in a box.

These too smart by half liberals would be nowhere without their editors and smarmy attack journalism. The very idea that any human can synthesize a presidency inside of 60 minutes is sheer bravado and inanity. And that would be 60 minutes minus 15 minutes of advertising for catheters for your parakeet.

I will give this to Leslie Stahl — whoever keeps her embalmed is a great talent. Hillary should get his number and turn herself over for emergency service.

34. hellinahandbasket says:

#MAGA

35. pnj01 says:

I loved his response to her demand for a pledge that he wouldn’t fire Bobby M. “I’m not going to fire him but why would I give YOU a pledge?”

• Judith says:

People are asking *why* would POTUS sit for an interview in the first place? I’ll tell you why: To put the final nail in the Russia investigation. This was a classic case of the fox hunting the (media) hound!

That Mueller “pledge,” so casually thrown out there as they strolled down the hallway, was likely the whole purpose for this interview. The media has been clamoring to get “Rosenstein” fired, to no success. So now they wanted to use his “pledge refusal” as a springboard for obstruction.

Everyone knows that Russia is over and obstruction is all they can pin their hopes on to cry for his impeachment. It is all they got left. But Trump finally shot it down by saying he’s *not* going to fire Mueller, then adding, “But why would I make a pledge to YOU?” Both of them knew the “interview” was effectively over at that point.

• swampratterrier says:

Great analysis.

Great catch.

Thanks!!!!!!

• dayallaxeded says:

Only in the cognitive dissonance of progzi minds, lodged permanently in their sigmoids, can cessation of a seditious, fraudulent, utterly baseless, and wasteful “investigation” be considered “obstruction.”

• yy4u says:

BACKFIRE. I didn’t watch it. Forgot it was on. But even had I watched, I’d have bailed within the first five minutes out of respect for my blood pressure.

I’ve seen this movie before. Eight years of Bush when the media hounded and pounded us with unrelenting negativity (followed by eight years of Obama when they played violins and angel choruses at his every word).

The media are like an unrelenting teenager who nags and argues and argues and plays one parent against the other and who screams and stomps and cries and accuses and carps and complains and sulks. In short makes life so miserable you give him/her what s/he wants to get some peace.

Well the peace we got with Obama was a faux peace when our country nearly was destroyed by an incompetent, destructive anti-American fool educated beyond his abilities.
        They want to bring that back again, so they’re doing to VSGPDJT what they did to Bush.

But this president fights back.

One might have wondered why he would go on “Sixty Minutes”. Two reasons: 1) He knows they’ll be out to get him but has no respect for their abilities to do so and 2) and the major one — HE DOESN’T WANT THE Republican electorate to become complacent after the Kavanaugh victory hence his rallies and this interview when he once again let the Republican voters see just what we are STILL up AGAINST—

• Lactantius says:

Chutzpah is the stock and trade of the New York media. They are the gods of Olympus and messing with them has enormous consequences. For instance, they can take away your right to jolly around with them with just the snap of their forked tongues. Just ask them how powerful and wonderful they are.

You will notice that St. Leslie of Stahl made a point that President Donald J. Trump would not swear an oath to her (pledge) which was followed by an admission that it was a cheap journalistic trick that had no chance at the outset.

In that is the summation of the importance of the whole banter-fest. St. Leslie got her licks in and The Donald pooped on her. Show Biz. No animals were hurt in the making of the interview and St. Leslie gets to strut her stuff and brag about how she made The Donald jump through hoops and run around the ring at her beck and call.

Now wait until St. Leslie starts in on what didn’t make the producer’s cut and how masterful she was in the outtakes. Same old circus, same old monkeys.

The Donald ate her lunch and she knows it.

36. She was very positive towards him in the overtime segment…I thought it was complementary.

37. Melania should have arranged an interview with her, not those horrible people she talked to…that was really bad and those guys should be ashamed of themselves.

• hard masada says:

I agree here’s what I posted about the ABC hit piece; hope you don’t mind. I just watched the ABC debacle that was supposed to be an interview with/of Melania Trump. Instead it was a hit job that tried (and they tried VERY HARD) to drive a wedge between the President and First Lady. I don’t know the time factor, how much was on the President and how was on the First Lady but as a viewer it felt they spent more time criticizing the President at which point they asked her to respond to their assumptions/allegations/fabrication. This was NOT a close-up/interview/a get to know, on the First Lady; as there beginning states, The First Lady is an enigma to the American people. The advertising for tonight’s show, lead one to believe that Americans would get to know HER more on a personal level and that did not happened. The African trip was hardly discussed, except to criticize her clothing, having her picture taken with ancient relics (commenting she was using it as her personal runway), no question on what she was looking to achieve by the visit or who she met with and what they talked about; you know like real reporting is all about, disgraceful. I am old enough to remember Jackie Kennedy giving the televised tour but I do not remember the male reporter asking about all of the President’s affairs, nor his medical problems or her ideas on his policies and if she gave him advice on anything? We know no more then we did before this waste of time; the First Lady is the epitome of grace and elegance. The Lame Stream Media (Fake news ABC) is nothing but a hack operation that is out to destroy the First Lady, her family and her marriage. The obvious take away is ‘How Can You Live with Such an EVIL Person?’
      Contrast that interview to the one I mentioned before ~>It clears up 1:16 into the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7XabXENChE

• Judiciary says:

Good assessment, hard massada on, now I’m really glad I missed it. Beautiful, intelligent First Lady Melania us dissed 24/7. Even the rags that gush over the drag celebrities and ungracious, unloved Mrs. Obama have almost totally ignored Melania. Clearly, they fear putting Melania on their news/magazine covers will raise her popularity and, by extention, President Trump’s. They can’t do that under any circumstance. Besides, it’s okay to smear and abuse any Conservative woman, any time.

38. hard masada says:

I see CBS took away video #1 but the Overtime BS was just that BS implying that he was avoiding her Q’s, what a load of BS. She was tossed around like a hot tater then mashed. What say you Mark Dice?~~> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRMMVB9n3uQ&feature=em-uploademail

39. Ryan Workman says:

I love that Trump has his Diet Coke in the painting!

40. duchess01 says:

She is most annoying – if she were not interviewing President Trump – I would never watch anything she does – poor interview skills – baiting constantly – interrupting – I’m gonna change the subject again – every time she hears something she does not like – irritating person – true to her name – Stahl – constantly not allowing him to finish talking – making his point – YUK!

• yy4u says:

Question: Does “Sixty Minutes” have a 100 inch poster of former president Obama’s posterior on the wall and do everyone who works on the show have to kiss the poster every day when they report to work? I have watched “Sixty Minutes” once in my life. During the primaries. They had Putin, Trump and Obama on — three different segments.

Putin and Trump came off as smart, intelligent, mature men, Obama as a petulant child who was far dumber than the other too while thinking he was the smartest thing to ever walk the earth. I knew then why Putin had snookered him in every way. I also suspected that Putin and Trump were equally matched in intelligence and grit.

Putin would have eaten Hillary alive — as would Xi and Merkel and even May and Mancon. Heck even Justine of Canada probably would have taken a bite out of her sandwich.

• duchess01 says:

Dunno about the poster of ‘that other guy’ but, I do know they fell all over themselves to make him ‘look’ intelligent – agree – Alice would not survive in the world sandbox – one cannot give away all of your toys and expect to ‘build’ a sand castle – while counting your foundation funds – as we have seen – money won’t buy you love!

41. Davey says:

Yup, gone already

42. pnj01 says:

REAL Presidents pledge to the Flag, NOT to the Press, Ms. Stahl.

43. Judiciary says:

“Do you really think I’d call Russia to help me with an election? Give me a break.” I love how frank he is. At a different point, she pretends he’s deflecting her question about Russia by bringing up China. But, she’s coming at that question from the already absurd position that Trump did call Russia for help. Then she clearly can’t ‘get’ that her bias, her whole approach, is based on fake news. And how arrogant is she to make her interviewing of the President a newsworthy reason to interview her. Blind and arrogant is the worst qualities in anyone especially one who claims to be a journalist.

44. wodiej says:

Dumb seems to never go out of style for liberals. There’s a saying “if you keep doing what you’re doing, you’ll keep getting what you’re getting.”

45. Sandra-VA says:

I managed to watch it on the msn link and WOW! Could Stahl be any more RUDE? I think President Trump owned the interview. He was strong, confident and knew what he was talking about. He batted down her lame “resist” blows like she was an annoying gnat.

Great interview (for President Trump, not Leslie Stahlin)!!!

46. Howard Richman says:

Leslie Stahl was spewing fake news about climate change:

1. She suggested that Greenland is melting in unprecedented ways. But most of the Viking archaeological sites from about 1,000 years ago are buried under permafrost. See:

2. She suggested that the recent hurricanes hitting the U.S. were due to climate change, but there is no correlation between carbon dioxide concentration and hurricanes:

• yy4u says:

“She suggested that the recent hurricanes hitting the U.S. were due to climate change, but there is no correlation between carbon dioxide concentration and hurricanes:”

This is the new liberal talking point (since we’ve had three or four hurricanes in the past couple of years). I heard it from my liberal son just yesterday.

Since the Globalist haven’t succeeded in destroying the Middle Class by shipping their jobs out of the country, they want to slap them with carbon taxes. A large Middle Class is NOT conducive to neofeudalist Marxism (Marx and Lenin didn’t have a hate on for the rich, they had a hate on for the “bourgeois”, i.e. the MIDDLE CLASS).

Middle Class is a problem to Globalist power mongers. They’re generally smart, generally have enough money not to have to toil 16 hour days ergo they can sit around after dinner and question what the ruling class is up to.

• TMonroe says:

Speaking of hurricanes and the Fla. Panhandle, I do believe 1559 (459 years ago) is prior to the Industrial Revolution:

The Great Tempest, Sept 1559: this storm destoyed 7 of the 13 ships anchored in what is now called Pensacola Bay, the fleet of Spaniard Don Tristan de Luna y Arreland. The settlement at what is now known as Fort Barrancas was leveled. It was such a monumental disaster that Spain did not attempt to re-establish a colony in this area for 164 years, and there is no written record of tropical cyclone activity until the early 18th century:

47. mutantbeast says:

Stahl camae in looking for tyrouble, and frankly DJT beeched slapped her around. She deserved it. Several years ago she “interviewed” Pigbama and didnt ask him one question outside of “can I kiss your ass, King Barockhead?

48. IMO says:

Notice these stasi feminist never take their husbands last name they look masculine and their husbands are bitter beta male cucks. The libtard’s disdain is towards all us deplorables. President Trump is our spokesman therefore he takes all the contempt, despise, scorn slings and arrows for us. Keep praying for President Trump and the patriots protecting us.