The Democrat party intentionally made a choice to embrace socialism and far-left Marxist ideology in an effort to fuel their political goals.  Tom Perez, current head of the DNC, has a life of activism and assembly for just these purposes. However, the predictable risk and consequence of that decision is really simple; a loss of control over the mob.

With four weeks left before the mid-term elections, the modern democrat mob is now so highly visible, and so filled with toxic/violence and rage, it has become a liability….  The only thing the media can do to assist their party is to downplay the mob and pretend it doesn’t exist; that’s the currently urgent narrative.  Cue the audio visual:

(Source)

The far-left is really the authentic democrat base under various names. Before there were Democrat Socialists it was the Antifa mob, Revolution Communism (RevCom), the Black lives Matter mob, the Dream Defenders mob, the Occupy Wall Street mob, Anarchists, the Weather Underground, the KKK, etc. ….it is all the same political leadership.

Occupy Wall Street 2011

Occupy Wall Street 2011

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Big Stupid Government, Communist, Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, media bias, Mob and Rob, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

370 Responses to When is a Mob not a Mob? – When Democrats Realize Their “Mob” is Destroying Their Mid-term Hopes…

1. Mr. Grabby says:

I don’t recall any Trump supporters paid to infiltrate Hillary Clinton rallies and start trouble, or provoke violence. It never happened. However, the opposite happened numerous times throughout the campaign. It was intentional, it was planned, and it was sponsored by the Democrat Party. That’s all you need to know.

2. Every single MOB puts yet another BRANDING IRON to the Democrat Party.
    We’ll never ever forget.
    … Democrat Party of CRIME.

• Average joe says:

I remember when they ,Boohed God at their convention…

• Serena says:

Three times.

• BebeTarget says:

And in the Dems platform is the right to kill a baby any time up to its BIRTHday. My daughter is in the hospital at this moment having a baby . . . there is nothing more evil than people thinking taking the life of a child even up to this moment is OK. I believe women have reproductive rights. They can choose to get pregnant or not. Once they are pregnant it’s a different story because there are now two lives, and no one in America has the right to kill another. The Democrat platform supports women killing another human being. I can’t find that in he Constitution. To me, it is very distressing that ANYONE can vote for a Democrat.

• Dutchman says:

Actually, the extreamest of the extream ‘right to choose’ supporters say “why stop at birth?

That’s right, they say for a period of time AFTER the baby is born, the mother can decide to euthanize it.

NOT put it up for adoption, mind you, but instruct the hospital to kill it.

But, hey, ‘slippery slope’, right? And in a sense, they are right, while being so wrong.
          Once you decide it’s o.k., legally, morally and ethically to kill a kid 10 minutes before delivery, ‘why not’ 10 minutes after? Or even 2 weeks? I’m the end “What difference does it make?”
          Do I need to say,../s..

• BebeTarget says:

You are correct Dutch. It is the professor at Princeton (Singer?) that started that. I believe he advocated killing a child up to two years old. IMO he has lost the right to refer to himself as a human being.

• G. Combs says:

It is now up to the age of four or five years.

Peter Singer’s Bold Defense of Infanticide: Singer is the Decamp Professor of Bio-Ethics at Princeton University. ” In 1979 he wrote,“Human babies are not born self-aware, or capable of grasping that they exist over time. They are not persons”; therefore, “the life of a newborn is of less value than the life of a pig, a dog, or a chimpanzee.””

After-Birth Abortions: College Students Increasingly Support Infanticide “… in interviews that not only do they see more college students willing to say they support post-birth abortion, but some students even suggest children up to 4 or 5-years-old can also be killed, because they are not yet “self aware.”’

Hospitals ‘paid millions to put patients on [Liverpool] death pathway’ “Hospitals are being paid millions of pounds to reach targets for the number of patients put on a controversial pathway for the withdrawal of life-saving treatment, according to data based on Freedom of Information requests.”

This is the type of National ‘Health Care’ the Progressives want to gradually introduce in the USA via Obummercare.

UK Doctor Admits To Starving Babies To Death, Using ‘End-Of-Life’ Care
              Bernadette Lloyd, a hospice pediatric nurse, … wrote: “The parents feel coerced, at a very traumatic time, into agreeing that this is correct for their child whom they are told by doctors has only has a few days to live. It is very difficult to predict death. I have seen a ‘reasonable’ number of children recover after being taken off the pathway.”

“I have also seen children die in terrible thirst because fluids are withdrawn from them until they die.”

Lloyd goes on to describe the death of a young cancer patient on a death pathway plan: “I witnessed a 14 year-old boy with cancer die with his tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth when doctors refused to give him liquids by tube. His death was agonist for him, and for us nurses to watch. This is euthanasia by the backdoor.”

One doctor admitted to participating in the starvation death of ten newborns. Death pathway “care” involves withdrawing food and fluid by tube is being used on young patients as well as severely disabled newborn babies. The doctor, who remained anonymous, reports that the parent-approved death pathways often take much longer than parents realize.

It can take ten days for a baby to die of starvation and dehydration. The doctor who wrote about his experiences admits to starving and dehydrating ten babies to death in the neonatal unit of one hospital alone. He describes the babies becoming “smaller and shrunken” as they waste away….

The DemonRats slogan should be,
              ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️
              Kittens. Puppies, Babies? Whats the difference. We Kill them all!
              ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

• DGC says:

I can’t ‘Like’ your comment because it repulses me to know how insidious intellectual pretense has become in the academy. The medical and moral ethic of Singer is essentially utilitarian, and only for society as a whole; the individual means nothing.

As if this is appalling enough, now college students are apparently comfortable with infanticide base on a rationalization that children under 5 years of age lack self-awareness and personal agency? Forgive me if I will call BS on this. We still barely understand the underlying biology of human cognition; the fundamental neuroscience is only beginning to be understood. Yet a philosophy is being advocated that is almost totally ignorant of biology, almost Lysenkoism on steroids.

It’s disturbing that a 5 year old isn’t supposed to be aware enough to be considered a person yet is presumable aware enough to determine his own ‘preferred’ gender.

• A.D. Everard says:

So true. Next it will be that anyone can be put down because they’ll claim there’s no such thing as a soul and that we are all “robots” anyway. So it’s not a crime, see?

That will be why they took away God from schools and institutions. They have mass extinction in mind and want to train people to think that’s perfectly fine. Sickening bunch.

• TruthSavesUs says:

Beings like Singer, are subhuman, hating on God’s creation the HUMANS, they are from the synagogue of satan.

• emroled says:

Then they compare other people to Nazis.

• MAJA says:

This may sound strange, or not knowing my place in the universe, but when I carried and gave birth to my children, I felt so privileged to participate in the creation of life with God.

I am so saddened that people diminish the role of women and mothers as protectors, nurtures, givers of life, and that they don’t believe they have what it takes to love and nurture their own offspring.

I had my own fears when I had my daughter just before my 40th birthday and was worried about downs syndrome. I was browsing in my favorite book store and a magazine caught my eye. An article inside was written by the grandmother of a downs syndrome baby describing the unending blessing this baby brought to their family and community. It was a perfect answer to my prayer. Funny how that works.

• Binkser1 says:

I know it doesn’t go with the topic but congrats on the new grandbaby!

• NotALiberal says:

Congratulations on your new grandchild!

• Dutchman says:

And every speaker who had ANY relationship to the MILITARY; Booed, as well.

• De Oppresso Liber says:

I recorded it because I simply could not believe what I was witnessing. I bought feed and grain from a business who had a guy who was a huge Clinton fan, and he would swear all day long that all of Clinton’s scandals were the “shameless, soul-less republicans” and that the “vast right wing conspiracy” was real. But, he was also a very good employee as well as a devoutly religious Christian. He was just a gullible, trusting citizen who never considered the national media estate was lying to him in order to protect their ideological god president.

After viewing the neocommunist, America hating democrats actually booing God on three occasions, he was absolutely silent, he turned around and left the room, and didn’t speak to me for about a month. When he did, he was pretty mad….at himself AND the democrat party with their media estate propaganda arm. He left that job and moved away, so I have no idea what he thinks or believes now, but I suspect if he was still a democrat, he’s part of their *walkaway problem.

• Patty FromTexas says:

I remember when the audience booed Ron Paul for suggesting we follow the Golden Rule

• RoddREpub says:

That’s how they feel about God 24/7!

• JT says:

The video from the democrat convention when they booed God should be in every Republican commercial every election year along.

The same with the obscenes shown above – tie every dem candidate to them. The new democrat party – same as the one that sponsored the KKK.

• BocephusRex says:

Share this on all your social media along with the hashtag #AngryDemocratMob – we need this to TREND: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2DGJKFzPvs al

• Anonymous says:

Remember and vote GOP in November!

3. jmclever says:

Branco captured Hillary and the DNC mob perfectly

4. Troublemaker10 says:

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

5. bekfl says:

Good article with video comparing the media’s defense of the Democrat mobs to the actual mobs themselves. Language warning for the video.

6. emet says:

Step 1. Incite the mob
    Step 2. Appeal for calm
    Step 3. Blame the “ racist” police for overreacting.
    Step 4. Call for healing.
    Repeat

7. Paul B. says:

They’ve blown their cover. The enemy prefers to work quietly and incrementally, but now they’re forced out into the open. The anger is a sign of desperation on their part. That means a) this is a dangerous time for us and the nation. Expect them to do anything, and watch their media enablers cover for them. It’s going to get worse before it gets better. And b) opportunity abounds. We are close to our target. There are many in the mundane middle who will watch what is happening and will wake up to righteousness. Stay the course and keep moving forward. Once you gain ground do not give it up. God put the right man in leadership, for such a time as this, and “there is an effective door for ministry before us, but there is much opposition.”

• jederman54@yahoo.com says:

I agree and will add, once again, neutralize the “news” media and hollywood strap hangers FIRST. Identify and prosecute the enablers (funders etc etc). THEN arrest leaders and keep them on ice in GITMO until trial.

I mean, what the hell, they want to OVERTHROW our government, and our system, and they don’t mind if innocent people that don’t agree with them are, none the less, hurt, killed, lives destroyed. They’re serious and need to be taken seriously.

• G. Combs says:

You are too ‘gentle’ and kind.

IF they gain control they PLAN TO MURDER MILLIONS. IIRC it is about 1/3 of the population they estimate has to be killed.

I lived in Boston MA near Cambridge 25 years ago and they were quite open about their plans to kill off the ‘Deplorables’
        Sorry I do not have any links to back that up.

8. Christopher A Wright says:

Y’all don’t push them to stop mobbing too hard. Killing them in packs will be so much more efficient. Every single one of them.

• mossback says:

I agree 100%

• woodstuff says:

Jesus encountered many demon-possessed souls. He didn’t kill them, though it was within His power. He attacked the evil spirits instead. We are empowered to do the same. This should be our first response, to draw upon the power of The Almighty to go before us.

I am not a passive type. I believe there are times and places where God will send us into physical battle. My guns are loaded and at the ready for defense. But I must ask who would be my target.

Antifa-types are cowards who attack because they think there are no consequences. Mostly, they just make noise and break things that they can get by with. Never will they openly attack where there is armed or muscular resistance.

Mr. Wright, I do understand your sentiments, as I have occasionally felt the same way. I eventually remember Ephesians 6:12 “For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens.”

9. Anonymous says:

Yeah, right…

10. FL_GUY says:

Thank goodness President Trump has taught the GOP how to WIN! The GOP released this new ad:

A WINNER!!!!!!

11. MontanaMel says:

This is exactly what the mod 1911 was made for….close quarters battle. It was what Mr Colt was rthinking about when he designed the Peace Maker…. Anything that will throw more than 200 gr of lead at over 850 fps with reasonable accuracy.
    These thugs won’t understand or acknowledge anything but superior strength and the conviction to use all possible force to SHUT THEM DOWN – once and for all… IF they are stupid enough to start something, make sure the good guys are there to end it!! Check-6

• allhail2 says:

I’ve switched my conceal from a SW .380 bodyguard (nice little gun) to a SA .45 XDS (awesome little gun).

When pirates say “dead men tell no tales,” this is why😎

12. Daniel says:

What they are doing to themselves is obvious. The biggest problem is they allowed “useful idiots” take a leadership role in their party.

13. rumpole2 says:

We bleed spiders
    (We believe survivors)

14. Molly Pitcher says:

CNN got massive ratings from the Ferguson riots but then the mob eventually turned on them too.
    I remember seeing Don Lemon getting scared and leaving and then he stayed in the studio while some woman got sent out there and they turned on her too.

• covfefe999 says:

Wow I had never seen that before. And CNN feels threatened by a bunch of us shouting “CNN sucks”? When they’ve been through something in that video?

15. Trump's Hammer says:

I feel like I need to correct the record for Mr Don Lemon.

In Charlotesville, there were a few hundred peaceful men (and a few women) who showed up to protest the removal of statues. Everything was fine. There were a few live streams of people complaining and crying and asking where everyone was to “defend against fascism” on Friday night. The next day, “the mob” showed up, the mob also attacked a vehicle that shortly thereafter ran into the mob, and yes, someone died.

I’m not excusing it, just pointing out that the mob had a big hand in that death as well and to ignore this truth is a disservice to everyone, and is fake news.

• All In for MAGA says:

The obese woman who died at Charlottesville, VA, was due to a heart attack. It was not a result of injuries from the car. Just sayin’…heard that that circumstance does not warrant a murder charge, but I’m unsure of what charges were made against the driver of that car.

• Daniel says:

The question of whether a driver, in fear for his life, is responsible when a mob forces him to flee and ends up causing injury and/or death resulting either directly or indirectly of other parties.

A car is a deadly weapon but far more difficult to control or use depending on the circumstances. Insert second amendment discussion here.

But these mobs… these anonymous, unaccountable mobs. One can’t help but to realize this is not a coincidental characteristic. It is their plan, intention and design.

We cannot get martial law implemented fast enough. Once implemented, these people will be charged and sentenced much more effectively. Under martial law, local officials will not give direction to law enforcement. That would come from the US Federal level.

This crap has got to end.

16. The Boss says:

The dems have mobs.
    We have MOABs.
    We win. You lose.
    New rules folks.
    Thank Bongino.

17. The fact that 0ccupy Wall St., BLM, Antifa et al mobs of young punks who have been agitated beyond their intelligence all cropped up during the previous administration is no coincidence, yet 0bama is now mostly hiding in the shadows like he was just some sort of detached observer during his reign and I still have democrats yell me the guy was a centrist.

18. Benaiah says:

They’ve become so insanely desperate at this point that all logic has escaped them , Let the heathens rage , the weeping and knashing of teeth is only just begun , these are trying times for all.

19. peenut07 says:

The. Right didn’t kill that woman. The car didn’t even hit her. Check the video. She died from morbid obesity, years of smoking, and possible heat stroke. It’s been said She had a coronary.

• herbork says:

That’s what I heard, too, peenuto.

• Daniel says:

One could successfully argue in a civil case (regardless of a criminal case outcome) that it caused undue stress on a weak body and pushed it over the edge. That it was on the edge is not the point.

I think it would be interesting to know what the final outcome of all that was. I don’t know and by appearances, neither does anyone else here. The fact that it was a mob which apparently caused the driver to attempt escape is a major factor.

We’ve seen this in other cases where a bunch of motorcycle riders were harassing a driver on a road and he ended up accelerating through that mob of motorcyclists.

The right to defend and preserve one’s own life is a God-given right and protected under the constitution. Holding people accountable when they have good cause to believe their life is in danger would be wrong. And the true perpetrators are the mob(s)… those anonymous, unaccountable mobs. It sickens me that the left uses them as a weapon.

20. cheekymeeky says:

Renacci’s new ad is lit! Brown is on his way out, count on it.

21. RobInPA says:

Professor Eric Clanton, is that you (second pic up from the bottom, dude holding the bike-lock)?!

Someday Clanton, Karma is going come up and hit you very, VERY hard!!

22. Dee Paul Deje says:

I just had to share. We need more of this:

23. Trump is making dems show their worst side. He isn’t creating it just dismantling it.
    Same with Kanye West. It’s just some rapper yeah but he truly is making a difference.
    Showing how unhinged liberals are to “one of their own”.

BIG SHIFTS happening!

24. Les Standard says:

I hope the Dim’s all die in poverty in Venezuela

25. billrla says:

I will not give CNN any more traffic by clicking the link to the video.

26. rustybritches says:

after years of having Obama and michele in office I just hate the thought of those two continuing to run the e Dem party They , along with Clintons need to shut up and go the hell away

I am so sick of all the bull crap the Dems have put us all threw the past two years and We are expected to stand and take it and stand and take it we will , because we have right on our side and the Dems are going to wish they had not started this.. If they win the house I feel very sorry for this country again, my heart stayed in my throat for 8 years because I never knew from one day to the next what that Traitor and his goons was going to do and It was my belief at the time that this country could not survive another 4 years of Clinton with obama running her in the back ground so I beg people to get out and vote and keep them away from our Gov because if they get power they will beat all of us to death with the endless corruption that we have seen the Trump admins trying to clean up..We have the right President in office right now,

27. The Senate is going into recess? Will at least ONE Republican Senator make the move to allow PDJT to make recess appointments? Senator Graham, Senator Cruz, et al – where are you?

• Badabing says:

Unfortunately a recess appointment would only be good until the next Congress is seated in January, so 7 week appointment.

• Maquis says:

Yup. Recess appointments are not the panacea so many imagine them to be. I feel it creates an air of illegitimacy around the appointee and thwarts an eventual confirmation. Merited or not, that’s how the game is played.

No, we need to own the Senate. Git er done.

GBPDJT
        🇺🇸

28. Truthfilter says:

I just want to remind everyone that this isn’t happening all over America. They only do this in places where they know they won’t be challenged. Or shot.

29. jat says:

I cannot even tell you how much I despise that smug, condescending little b Don Lemon. I can’t wait to see the look on his face the night of November 6th.

• Child of Morning says:

Jat, I will DVR election night so that I can watch that half-man Lemon melt down at my leisure. There are very few that I have greater contempt for than Dandy Don.

30. litlbit2 says:

Two things come to mind for me.

Growing up in the work I chose, working for myself. I became aware of unions. At first they did fill a void and were logical and beneficial. The same could be said of the dnc as they provided a choice or another method.
    What really stuck out was how both did not allow individualism. They spoke with one voice. Thinking for yourself was not a option.

The past of unions is written. They threw their members under the bus for greed and power as loss of jobs, middle class was transported aboard. Killing both in the process. The same can now be said of the DNC and GOPe.

Tomorrow, how many will not remember as the jobs come back and the DNC/GOPe/unions repackage their hidden message in their desire to once again live off backs of the middle class in their quest for power and greed.

Even after all that has been exposed with much more to be exposed. The number I believe smaller than stated, they are still duped to, vote DNC, carry the sign or ride the bus as Soros, Bloomberg, Koch, Obama lead them to chaos, victimhood, poverty.

Just maybe we are all smarter now. I hope.

• G. Combs says:

Unfortunately each generation has to learn the hard lessons. America’s Ruling Class knows this and has taken over our schools — Dumbing Down America for well over a century. And when that was not enough sending women out to work and taking over day cares.

Feminism was a creation of the Rockefellers.
      How The Rockefellers Re-Engineered Women

The Rockefeller Foundation Funded ‘Womens Lib’ For The Same Reason The CIA Funded ‘MS Magazine’

Not only was it about getting to tax the labor of women. Remember the Grace Commission report to Reagan noted that 100% of personal income tax goes to pay interest on the national debt, the lion’s share of which goes to the banking cartel that we know as the Federal Reserve. –(wwwDOT).bloggernews.net/17032) Women’s Lib was about the government getting control and indoctrinating children.

The Hand that Rocked the Cradle: A Critical Analysis of Rockefeller Philanthropic Funding, 1920-1960

• G. Combs says:

References for the trumped up charges against Daycares
      The Fells Acres Nightmare from Mark Pendergrast, Victims of Memory: Sex Abuse Accusations and Shattered Lives (2nd edition)

The “Little Rascals” ritual abuse case in Edenton, NC
      “In the Little Rascals day-care-abuse case in North Carolina, one mother told reporters that it took 10 months before her child was able to “reveal” the molestation. No one at the time considered the idea that the child might have been remarkably courageous to persist in telling the truth for so long.” Carol Tavris

The Cases:
      These charges relate to the Little Rascal’s Day Care in Edenton. It is perhaps the second most famous day care ritual abuse case in North America (after the McMartin Preschool in CA.) The PBS program Frontline has produced a series of three powerful documentary episodes on this case, called Innocence Lost. 2 It showed that the various ingredients of a typical MVMO abuse case were present in Edenton:

* no physical evidence that any actual abuse or killing happened.

* hysteria by the parents, investigators and general public.

* lack of evidence which would have been present if the children had actually been abused.

* the alleged abuse happened even as parents were coming to and fro during the day; nobody noticed anything strange at the day care center.

* the children initially denied that anything “funny” happened at the day care; but the interviewers did not believe the children.

* after months of extensive interviewing, using what are now known to be manipulative, suggestive techniques, children started to disclose abuse events. This was assisted by communications among parents who also grilled their children.

* all of the documentation and tapes of the children’s initial interviews were lost or destroyed.

* testimony described a long string of physically impossible or highly improbable events.

* nobody seems to have asked the logical question: how could 7 to 20 adults form a conspiracy and abuse children hundreds of times, without any child complaining or without any parent noticing something amiss? [….]
      ……………….

A Socialist’s point of view The History of Child Care in the U.S. by Sonya Michel, Ph.D., University of Maryland
      “… When it comes to public provisions for children and families, the United States compares poorly with other advanced industrial nations such as France, Sweden, and Denmark….”

7 CFR 226.17 – Child care center provisions. | US Law |
      (1) Child care centers must have Federal, State, or local licensing or approval to provide day care services to children…..
      (wwwDOT)law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/7/226.17

31. Flubber says:

British Guy Sargon calls out Hillary;

• Howie says:

Cuff her and throw her in prison.

• covfefe999 says:

I am enjoying watching this video. (I’m halfway through.)

• Deb says:

Sargon is a liberal who is horrified at what the left has become and speaks out about it. He has joined UKIP. I enjoy his videos.

• Sneaky Pete says:

Hillary helps me understand that evil exists in a real, manifested way, and not just as an abstraction. I suppose in some perverse way she serves a purpose. What disturbs me about her more than being a representative of evil is that nobody will prosecute her for anything and as such, she is above the law. And If the rule of law in the US is that weak, than our civilization is just hanging on by a thread.

32. Those Thugs trash bag mob are Real American?

33. Anonymous says:

Democrats today:

34. covfefe999 says:

If we maintain the majorities in the mid-terms (or better yet pick up some extra seats), then I think Trump is a shoo-in in 2020.

35. Dan Dan says:

The Metoo movement only believe lefties all others will not be believed ☹

• jello333 says:

Okay, this guy was an idiot, but the Kaitlin girl needs to stop pretending the guy actually threatened her. He was being sarcastic, he thought he was being clever and making a point about “Your side does it and nobody cares, so what’s the big deal.” Again, he was dishonest, and making a fool of himself… but no way was that an actual “threat”. (We yell all the time about how little it takes for the other side to be “triggered” and blow things out of proportion… so I sure hope WE don’t start doing the same.)

• Dan Dan says:

Wow, how is talking about raping someone in any context not a threat ???

Abusers and Bullies often use Sarcasm and jokes as their tools to harm others and often carry out that act. Sad that you don’t know this ☹

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Yeah, when she plays back exactly the way THEY play, it becomes very hard to distinguish if she’s even on our side. The whole episode makes me cringe – that’s usually a bad sign.

36. TreeperInTraining says:

….and this is why Michele Obama made the statement today, castigating Holder, etc.

Maybe she really means it…but timing is everything.

Lol

37. nimrodman says:

Actually, it’s good to get the “not a mob” denialism on the record by all the Lefty talking heads.

Kind of takes Lefty rioting, Antifers, and pussy-hats-gone-wild mayhem off the table between now and mid-terms.

If there are transgressions, then the talking heads are going to look double-plus foolish trying to pretend this kind of behavior is – ahem – “protest”(TM)

(… of course I don’t really believe that. Expecting rational behavior and reason by Leftys is a fools errand; if confronted by the inconsistency, they’ll just pivot to yet another inane argument in a heartbeat)

38. Golfbro11 says:

Not that it needs explaining but the guy in Charlottesville was not a mob. CNN’s chryon is just factually incorrect. He was actually attacking a mob. Words matter. The guy in Chatlottesville was a monster. But there are no one person mobs. The Democrats are forming mobs to kill your jobs and every other bit of progress we have made with President Trump. Vote Red Republican this November like your life depends on it…because it does.

39. TheLastDemocrat says:

C’e st ci n’est pas un mob.

40. TheLastDemocrat says:

Sometimes a job is just a mob. –S. Freud.

41. TheLastDemocrat says:

These are not the jobs you are looking for. –Old Ben Wa.

42. TheLastDemocrat says:

“You call that a mob? This is a mob” –Crocodile Dungaree.

43. TheLastDemocrat says:

“Mobs? Mobs in Casablanca??!! “

44. TheLastDemocrat says:

“That was a priceless mob!!”
    Inspector Clouseau: “Not anymore.”

45. TheLastDemocrat says:

“The mob is gone…”. – —B.B. King

46. James Hilton says:

But the political right remains firmly obsessed with the globalism myth so we’ll be back to normal service very soon. But how did this dangerous belief in a globalist agenda come about? First we had globalization. A completely non-ideological process which was being driven by the advances in communication and logistics that occurred in the last half-century.

During this period the radical left changed strategy to focus almost entirely on culture issues with the aim of destroying all of the cultural and moral systems which were making the West function. Bringing down the borders in the West and promoting mass-migration into the West to make the West less white and Christian were main priorities.

The vast majority of people don’t know about the progressive/neo-Marxist agenda and therefore attribute everything that has happened in the West such as the opening of borders and mass movement of people into the West as part of an agenda to speed up the process of globalization. This purely profit motivated agenda has come to be known as globalism but it doesn’t exist.

• ?? James not sure I understand your comment.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I hear you, even though I use the term all the time because it’s so useful for capitalist and light-socialist DUPES of International Marxism.

“Globalism” has become a very handy and EXTERNALLY APPLIED tag – a neologism, basically – for Marxist and progressive ideas foisted onto dupey Western leaders and internationalists, and particularly those who have succumbed to the softer rationalized forms touted by “cultural Marxists”, which few see as overtly Marxist. Globalists carry Marxist bilge water in their precious Perrier bottles, having no idea that’s what they’re doing.

The tags of “globalist” and “globalism” worked wonders, and the only real defense against such TRUE and STICKY tags, was to claim they were “antisemitic”. The problem there was that the most textbook examples of globalists are almost never Jews, and they’re not even people who seem particularly connected to Jews in any way. The people who formed the early cultural Marxists included many Jews, including many who gravitated to the ideas as a self-interested way to end antisemitism – but the problem there is that Marxism of any kind always CREATES more antisemitism than it eliminates, thus making those very same cultural Marxists CHUMPS and useful idiots of the true Marxists.

It’s messy. But I love the term “globalists”. People know EXACTLY who we’re talking about, and what they believe. It’s a fuzzy term, though, and many of us who are America First and happy internationalists beyond that, can easily wear the globalist tag like a kind of political drag – and even the VSGPOTUS has called himself a globalist on more than one occasion, since it is easy to share some of their grander and fluffier ideas with no harm done. “I want the world to get along. In that sense I’m a globalist.” Yes, it’s that easy. Which is why you are so correct that the term borders on not even existing.

Which, again, is why it’s so useful! 😉

47. TMonroe says:

Unlike some recent charges made on Capitol Hill without much corroborative evidence, here is plenty supporting the notion of mob-like activity by those who many in the media want to simply label as ‘protestors’.

First, listen to the lockstep denouncement from the usual,suspects of the use of the word ‘mob’. Particularly galling are the CNN commentators, from the don’t bee,I’ve your lyin’ eyes downplays from lemon and cooper to the ridiculous conflation by Acosta of unsuitable actions at the president’s campaign events (in which no violence against him or others seem to have been reported, but rather some verbal haranguing of reporters like him — which of course he displays even at scenes calling for decorum such as international press events):

Note previous euphemistic media phrasing:

Then, take a look at what constitutes corroboration of the left’s mob-like activity, starting with the long list at the first link:

48. TMonroe says:

And finally, a hat tip to the hypocritical politicos themselves:

As our host has seen fit to highlight the ridiculous spin being employed on the appropriate use of the term ‘mob’ via this thread, I hope this can be useful,to those seeking to convince others of the truth on this matter,

49. Scott Brooks says:

What we’ve been seeing in mobs is only the tip of the iceberg so far. They’ve been acting up because they are frustrated that they have been losing elections, losing power. When the Red Tsunami hits, they will unleash all their mob energy to burn our cities to the ground. The President may have to call up the National Guard to quell them.

50. f.fernandez says:

What they don’t realize is that each time their remaining viewers see those angry people and the host is saying “they’re not a mob” the viewer is associating the word mob with those angry people. “Not” is simply forgotten/disregarded