President Trump Late-Night Interview With Shannon Bream…

President Trump calls in for a late-night interview with Shannon Bream.  The interview covered a multitude of issues including the recovery efforts for Hurricane Michael.

Additional topics include: the Kavanaugh hearing; mid-term politics; the missing Saudi journalist; a replacement for departing U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley; single-payer healthcare; inaccurate polls and media bias; the pending White House visit by Kanye West; ongoing issues with the AG, DAG and DOJ officials; Senators Graham, Grassley and McConnell; the recent DOW Jones drop, FED issue; current trade deals ongoing and criticism about political incivility.

This entry was posted in Election 2018, media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

272 Responses to President Trump Late-Night Interview With Shannon Bream…

1. Sentient says:

O/T: my iPad shows an ad of Obama – grey haired and pensive – and says “you can vote today”.
    Oh, bitch, I’ll be voting, don’t you worry your pretty little head.

• kea says:

LOL Sentient I sense anger. LOL 😉 I full agree.

FYI last time I had an impeach ad…..

• Beverly says:

Seen online, lady from Calif.:
      “My local race is CA-39, which is one of the seats the Dems are *aggressively* trying to flip. I went in to work the phones last night, and ran into the candidate herself. She thanked me for volunteering my time, asked me a little bit about myself. Told her I wasn’t a registered Republican but was voting R straight down the ticket. She started in on some politician style word salad about rhetoric vs. results or some such. I interjected that I was supporting Republicans because I value the rule of law and don’t feel like watching my country fall to tyrants who want to strip me of my Constitutional rights and destroy the lives of people who oppose them. She agreed enthusiastically and thanked me again and I said, “You’re welcome, and you should thank Brett Kavanaugh too.” Everyone in the office looked around knowingly. Apparently there’s been a lot more funding and volunteer action since the hearings. The Kavanaugh Effect is real.”

• sweepyjeff says:

You are referring to Young Kim? I see her winning that race. Whether the Ds take control is going to depend on those 5 California seats. Rs need to win at least 2 of them. That is one, Steve Knight may be the other, Dana Rohrabacher would be the icing on the cake. Kim, Knight, Rohrabacher, Mimi Walters and Jeff Denham winning would mean there is no blue wave at all.

• Beverly- glad to hear it, thanks for posting.

• They (and by THEY I mean Planned Parenthood, Soros and Moonbeam) are really pushing the COX/ABortion angle since he has been gaining in approval.

• MB224 says:

Really sad that Rs are still talking that fake political BS- “rhetoric vs results”. Democrats are NOT talking rhetoric. They’re talking outright MARXISM and want to turn America into friggin Venezuela! Wasn’t she born in a commie country and fled? She should talk about that and nothing else. Jeez!

• Rebntex says:

Sentiment, haha your reply priceless.

• yy4u says:

Laughed out loud at this one, Sentient. You bet your bippy unless I’m dead I’m voting on 11/6 and it won’t be for anyone Obama would want to see in office.

• Turranos says:

Plenty of dead DemoDregs will be voting. I am quite sure that if you are dead on Nov 6th you will find a way to help save our Republic!

• G. Combs says:

Yeah, but NOW Republicans can contest all the DemonRat voter Fraud. JUST-In-TIME TOO!

End of 1982 Consent Decree: GOP finally can contest vote fraud after 36 years

“…To settle the lawsuit, in 1982 — while Ronald Reagan was President (1981-1989) — the RNC and RSC entered into an agreement or Consent Decree, which is national in scope, limiting the RNC’s ability to engage or assist in voter fraud prevention unless the RNC obtains the court’s approval in advance…..

Since 1982, the Consent Decree had been renewed every year by the original judge, Carter appointee District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise, who, even after he retired, returned every year for the sole purpose of renewing his 1982 order for another year. Debevoise died in August 2015.….

Flash forward to December 1, 2017, when the Consent Decree was due to expire.

According to NJ.com, the Democrat Party tried to extend the Consent Decree, claiming that the 2016 Trump presidential campaign had colluded with the RNC in voter intimidation efforts, and that Trump’s commission to examine suspected Democratic voter fraud was, in the words of Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ), “a thinly veiled voter suppression effort”….

…RNC lawyer Bobby Burchfield said Spicer’s testimony proved there was no collusion and asked the presiding judge, U.S. District Court Judge John Michael Vazquez, to allow the 1982 Consent Decree to expire.

As reported by NJ.com on January 9, 2018, Judge Vazquez ruled that the Democratic National Committee did not prove that the RNC violated the Consent Decree prior to its Dec. 1, 2017, expiration date….”

• The Akh says:

I have always voted blue or independent, but will be voting red this fall for the first time in my entire life. I want to drive a stake into the wicked heart of the Democrat party (an especially jagged one for The Hag). This must end now, or the republic will be lost and the Constitution destroyed. What a gross pile of refuse the left has become!

• VoteAllIncumbantsOut says:

Better Red than Dead!

Not sure if some of you remember this post a few weeks back when I said to watch the Dow Jones, or Nike going to 72?
        Do not let the MSM fool you on why things are dropping like they are, they don’t have any clue! Those who can’t trade, teach or sell books.

When we gain more seats in both houses and the Dems are finally laid to rest, get ready for some rising markets, there’s no place in the world to park your finances like the USA.

2. Sentient says:

17:20 “we’ll see what happens with…the attorney general. We’ll see,what happens with… some other positions” I just enjoy the heck out of how he speaks. Kavanaugh lived a “spectacular” life.
    This is the most enjoyable presidency ever.

3. WSB says:

I really do love the fact that every anchor normally yells, “Hard break.” Until POTUS is on.

LOL!

4. yucki says:

Love it when you talk to me, Mr. Prez!

5. kea says:

I’m watching it now. I like how he fights back. Well I did a rally and even if I didn’t they would yell. See how he handles that unlike Bush did.

6. POTUS shows what transparency really is. He is incredibly accessible, and can move from topic to topic and make his points well. Every great president is a talented communicator, and Pres. Trump is fantastic at this.

At the Hurricane Michael presser today he used his chance to first defer answering a question, and then answering–masterful at bringing us into his confidence and emphasizing his point.

So in one day we have 3 interviews/events (Erie, Breem, and Hurricane Michael briefing). Wow!

• More Covfefe Please says:

You are right. I believe Trump is being underestimated, including by some folks here. He is not being played. He knows exactly what he is doing which is encouraging to me.

Rush said this about RR and Trump:
      “Trust that Trump knows what he’s doing here. That’s all I can tell you. Don’t fall for the fact that Rosenstein’s playing Trump. Trust the fact that Trump knows what he’s doing and just be patient.”

As long as I know he isn’t being played by the deep state, I am confident this will all work out as best it can (I am referring to the corruption of DOJ and FBI). I have grown recently more confidence of this.

The press like to present Trump as an ignorant buffoon, as they do all republicans they consider a threat. But he is smart and he knows who his enemies are.

I am more convinced than ever of this.

• Julia Adams says:

Wow! I loved the article you posted. Very clear writing and the author’s arguments are, well, believable and sensible. I actually hope his final postulate proves to be true.

• sweepyjeff says:

So the gist of the article is Rosenstein saved the Russia investigation from being corrupted by McCabe? and therefore he is a white hat. Right? Sheesh this just goes back and forth.

• SR- outstanding article, thanks for posting.

• Wretched1 says:

FTA – “An honest examination of facts make one thing perfectly clear. At every juncture of Rosenstein’s involvement, McCabe was completely outplayed.

Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein may be owed a long-deserved apology from his critics.”

• marko says:

horse**** rosenstein has fought ever disclosure request, rosenstein expanded Muellers authority without informing anyone, rosenstein has sat idely mueller has destroyed the lives of everyone associated with Trump. He is a disgrace and a scumbag.

• The Heretic says:

I agree with you. I think Rat Rosenstein is guiltier than portrayed.

• Donzo says:

In a world view seen as a struggle between good and evil, which is commonplace in CTH commentary, grey gets short shrift. It appears RR lives in that world and it’s no surprise considering the byzantine bureaucracy in which the swamp inhabitants live and thrive. At this point I would believe anything and I would also not believe anything.

• KeithP says:

Thanks for the link. Very succinct article. Good read.

• The Phantom Stranger says:

It’s definitely an article that provides food for thought and gives a framework in understanding exactly what was going on with Rosenstein. It’s still impossible to extract Rosenstein’s motivations for his behavior from the piece’s depiction of the timeline.

Thinking in Deep State terms, it’s very easy to throw McCabe under the bus once his usefulness at the FBI was over. They would much rather have Rosenstein in power over at the DOJ than protecting McCabe’s career any further. I’m sure McCabe will get compensated in the usual money laundering tactics the Left often employs. Book deals are often cover for this kind of payback, not to mention rigged GoFundMe campaigns.

The Deep State engineered it so Rosenstein would be left in charge of the Russian investigation. That we know for a fact. They somehow got Sessions to recuse himself, enabling Mueller’s special counsel investigation at Rosenstein’s behest.

Just because Rosenstein may have engineered McCabe’s downfall and exit from the FBI, doesn’t mean he’s a good guy. The Deep State knew someone in the FBI and DOJ were going to have to take the fall for everything illegal done under Obama. You sacrifice one pawn to protect a more powerful piece. Namely, players inside the DOJ.

• Jan says:

Not to mention there’s the heavily redacted 8/2/2017 RR memo explaining or expanding Mueller’s authority. And Mueller is out to get Pres. Trump by any means necessary. Why would Rosenstein need to wear a wire when Pres. Trump is virtually recorded somehow/someway 24/7?

7. Red Tsunami! says:

All business Shannon, no real interaction or followups. Trying too hard to look impartial.

On to the substance. Broad range of important topics, weak followups. Nice Shannon did not interrupt much if at all. Too much Kavanaugh and no question on Rosey or Wray, Why cite bad headlines from bias Politico.

Shannon did ok nothing great. Jeanine was much better.

• Red Tsunami! says:

And a couple of bait questions. Saudi reporter hypothetical. Possible Sessions firing. Why not Q’s on Rosey as I stated it above. And the violence caused by PDJT.

Of course PDJT did not take any bait but answered every question refuting the implications.

• distracted2 says:

I disagree. I don’t need to hear what the questioner thinks or feels compelled to say.

In fact, Shannon’s style allows her to get in many questions and allows him to answer, unlike so many others, even Judge Jeanine. She is as interested in hearing her own voice as she is in the answers. I’ll take Shannon any day. And it sounds like he’s going to follow up with her, which says a lot to me as well.

• Red Tsunami! says:

Shannon was all scripted. Robotiic and the true tell is the weak follow ups.

I did give her points for not interrupting.

• Julia Adams says:

Shannon Bream is more like a batting practice pitcher than all those opinion journalist / obnoxious talking heads.

She provides a neutral playing field for the President to get his points out there and be heard.

• Red Tsunami! says:

Julia, your analogy is pretty accurate. I would have preferred the pitching ace.

Shannon was efinitely not opinionated or obnoxious. Although some baited questions were in her script.

• zorrorides says:

Shannon Bream is a fast and articulate speaker, meaning she is able to vocalize firmly constructed sentences in a clear voice that communicates the meaning well. Her speaking is as quick and reliable as reading! Shannon’s main interest is in benefitting the audience, millions of people she respects, not in showcasing herself to the people. I appreciate her interview very much.

IMHO Shannon made a decision to cover the questions she had as opposed to the risk of getting side-tracked by followup questions. She had a nice length of time to do it, but did not know how much time allowed by the President or the producers’ voices in her ear.

Shannon let our President talk with us. Well done, Shannon Bream!

• oldschool says:

agree with you distracted. Shannon has a professional style and doesn’t take up all the oxygen like jeanine. I like jeanine, but don’t like jeanine interviewing POTUS. She acts like they are two buddies at Nathan’s hot dog stand.

• More Covfefe Please says:

I agree. She is a smart woman and does a good job. Maria B. also. They know how to interview. I don’t scream at the TV and say “SHUT UP and let him/her answer” like I do when Dobbs or Hannity interviews.

• daughnworks247 says:

Ya’ gotta love our President. Fox decided not to show his rallies, thus he calls in and TAKES his 20 minutes. Love it.

• Red Tsunami! says:

Called Jeanine after yeaterday’s rally too. Great observation!

• Dekester says:

D247,

Astute observation. This site truly is the best.

God bless PDJT

• swimeasy says:

Thank you D247! I had not made that connection even though I had watched both Jeanine’s and Shannon’s shows.

I think Lou Dobbs is still showing rallies but I hope POTUS keeps calling into different shows, at least until the midterms. Really helps to clarify issues and cut through all the media bias in an humanistic way that is difficult to accomplish through twitter. Underscores how much he cares about our country.

• usayes says:

Lou Dobbs has been a tried and true 1000% PDJT supporter from the get go. When he “talks over” guests, it’s usually because they are RINOs and he doesn’t suffer fools gladly. With Ed Rollins, I think they just like to spar against each other as old buddies do. I have gained many a nugget from those sparring sessions – usually from Lou.

Please say a prayer for Lou — I am hoping he is physically OK

• oldschool says:

It probably serves viewers better. I know many Trump voters who are not interested in watching 3 rallies a week, but like seeing highlights or hearing POTUS interviewed. Rallies are entertaining, but are a bit scripted and repetitive, while an interview is much more candid and informative.

• CorwinAmber says:

yeah, I’m not interested in watching 3 rallies a week…I’m interested in watching 7 rallies a week, I’m just sayin’

• kiskiminetas says:

The wife and I try to watch every rally we can. We love our President and those who love him and our country. Our support for him is unwavering. Seeing those fellow patriots responding to him with love and passion is a blessing to us and countless others. Rallies are Winnamins and we like to take our Winnamins!

• DHarvey says:

Even though 85% of each rally’s speech is the same, it’s that 15% new stuff that makes watching so much fun! And in every rally he goes off script at some point and THAT is the best..usually with a wicked boy smile on his face. Just love the guy!

• Teagan says:

Remember “pep rallies” before sports in schools? Don’t even know they have them any more…sales conventions (think Mary Kaye) , political nominating conventions, etc. (even religious revivals)…. all serving to get the volunteers and participants enthusiastic and rededicated to the cause.
              For me, I could easily turn off the sound and just enjoy people-watching, especially when the cameras pan the audience.
              I’ve also liked watching POTUS when the local candidates are speaking. While listening to them, he is also looking out and assessing the reactions of the audience, observing the demographics…filing it away for future use.

• HerbyGal says:

Almost an hour on FOX & Friends this morning! LOL

• they can’t really show all of his rallies because Tucker would never be on and other shows would be consistently bumped especially when he has them several times a week during prime time.

• cattastrophe says:

I really like Shannon’s questioning because even though it was the usual gotcha questions they were stated without rancor and she many times was shaking her head in agreement with President Trump’s answers. I think her questions are much more effective for a general audience than someone whose questions are totally on the Presidents side.

• Turranos says:

I am quite sure that Shannon was giving a raft of marching orders for this interview. That fits in with the current garbage going on with Faux News these days.

• I am confused about Trump’s knocking the fed raise. On the surface I have to say that the fact that they never raised interests for Obama but have in hte last two years 7 times looks like an attack on him.

Then I listen to this online investors radio show and they speak of how the market has to have drops to correct itself.

Which makes me think that Trump must either know that the market has to correct itself but he is sending out a false signal of anger so the media will jump on it and he can get more done behind the scenes;

OR

The guy he appointed as the fed head is actually a deep stater sabotaging.

Help!!

Oh, it was a program about learning to trade whether the market is up, down or sideways and unlike another program they didn’t knock Trump. And the host has family in small businesses and so I’m extremely extremely confused since it seems to make their claim of needing the market to correct from a bubble sound correct.

But then I read about the feds and the bank/Rothschild angle and ….sheesh.

I have never delved into this because I’ve been a paycheck to paycheck and so didn’t have any means to think about retirement income savings, but now that well into my 50s I either have to resign myself to winding up helping at a shelter and then dying there…or figuring out a way to get the heck out of California OR supplement my 9 to 5 so that I can actually have something to fall back upon should I make it to retirement age (I think in CA it’s 130)…;-)

• ANd in CA my story is so NOT unique. The elites have it out for the middle class with no interest in them getting any of the abundance that the elites thinks they are entitled to…without having done much in terms of actually having to slug it out competitively.

Silicon Valley and Hollywood and Planned Parenthood and Teachers unions and Open Space

There are more but this quintet (oh and let us not forget the prison guard unions, mayoral support of antifa, Indian casinos and the state’s eager support of Mosque building) is significant enough as the reason for our woes.

Native Californians were NOT fruitcakes. We could trace back to goldminers and settlers and they had no interest in welfare plantations and government interference.

Hate to leave, but if COX doesn’t win Newsom is going to embrace Venezuelan tactics.

• Red Tsunami! says:

jkash, you are not the only one that is confused. Yesterday Charles Payne said there is absolutely no reason for the market to tank like this other than a correction.

I think it is the globalist institutional investors who do not like PDJT’s policies. They may be tanking the markets before the midterms because of the yuge Kavanaugh bounce. PDJT knows this but is playing along by blaming the fed.

After 911 and through the bozo years artificially cheap money was the norm. The rates need to be brought up gradually and then move with the economy.

8. jrapdx says:

Good interview, President Trump handled questions effectively, and not much interrupting at all. However at the very end PT is asked about HRC’s comments re: “civility”, with the host repeating critics’ comments that the rampant incivility in current political discourse is attributable to PT’s assigning opponents insulting nicknames, saying MSM is “Fake News” and the like. PT didn’t talk directly about that topic but segued to calling out paid “protesters” at his early campaign rallies as the ones who instigated the incivility that’s only steadily worsened.

It certainly appears the MSM are bound and determined to make “incivility” PT’s “fault”. I guess PT could have said something about coining descriptive nicknames is a far, far cry from shooting Republican Congressmen or Democrat-affiliated leftists hounding a Republican Senator out of a restaurant for the offense of seeking a peaceful meal.

I have to sharply disagree with Clinton, civility will be restored in Washington DC when Democrats are voted out of office and so far removed from power that the few remaining will understand the power of the people, and that the people are demanding proper order and true civility.

• suejeanne1 says:

I have never tried to do this before – what would happen if I hit “like” like ten times – would it say “Liked by you” ten times?

I especially liked “civility will be restored in Washington DC . . .” heck, I guess the entire last paragraph.

• oldschool says:

No great mystery here, just a simple solution.

• Jedi9 says:

Civility will be restored when Hillary and Obama get to go to jail without passing go and collecting $200! Ain’t that the truth! So tired of her and Obola’s crap, and I hope some day soon they get to experience some real hard justice, like Soros hanging and swinging from a tree type of justice! A man can dream and pray can’t he?

• Beau Geste says:

Do directly to jail without collecting $150 million for selling uranium to the russians…

• Carrie2 says:

Jedi9, why prison here they can still continue their trash when along with Soros removed from the planet is the most effective. This is the only time I can actually want some killed as it goes against my grain otherwise for murders. But I don’t see them murdered but paying the price as traitors.

• Carrie2 says:

Oldschool, the job is on to all of us because we are the People of this Republic and it is our obligation to do the job along with our President. Too many want Trump to do it all while they sit at home and do nothing. Get up, get active, and let’s get the show on the road in Nov. by voting all republican and invite friends and family in other states to do the same. That IS a small part of our job to take back America.

• cattastrophe says:

Actually it’s up to us to help him fix. Our responsibility is to vote for what will help him and stop accepting the left’s influence in our everyday life, whether in our schools or local government. President Trump is taking total responsibility for what can be done at his level it’s up to us to take responsibility for what we can change at our level.

• Nope, it’s on us. He cannot fix anything if he has to do everything himself. People in CA are still pretty lethargic about the votes going to illegals, the deaths due to illegals, the release of illegals and the silencing and persecution of conservatives and conservative Jews and Christians (a former Jesuit university in SF has been receptive to Der Fuhrer style anti-semitism since Obama was elected).

• jrapdx says:

Vote out the Democrats, it’s bound to be an improvement over what we have now.

• neal s says:

I find parallels between repubs vs dems and Israel vs her enemies. There will be peace with Israel when her enemies stop attacking her. But if Israel were to stop defending herself, she would be gone. The incivility is not ever due to republicans, but is always due to democrats. I also think that some of the leftist universities should offer advanced degrees in ‘projection’, because it is clear to me that demonrats are masters of it. I hope for a time when those demonrats calling on their followers for incivility, will be charged as accessories either before or after the fact, for various attacks on conservatives.

• We cannot do that until the ABA and the activist judges stop pushing for Communism/Socialism.

Dennis Prager brought up today a point that I have tried to pound but of course in these times people cannot muster alarm in themselves, much less focus on for more than a nano moment:

Ruth Bader Ginsberg, sworn to uphold the Constitution, openly told Egypt that she would NOT adopt the US Constitution today.

Now if you or I was to say that we would not support the policies and mission of our respective companies, we would be jettisoned.

I read her wikipedia and oh my how they have canonized her for women’s rights, not ever focusing on how now there has been a horrific tilt from equal rights to punishing men.

It’s sickening the lack of accountability and hte lack of willingness to alter their course when it goes so badly awry.

Pride. Ancient, ancient, pride.

• jrapdx says:

Your Israel metaphor re: Republican/Democrat interaction makes sense. Definitely in the present construction Democrats are the primary instigators of incivility in the political discourse.

Consequences for bad acts are certainly called for. We can strive for their electoral decimation, a potent consequence that we, the voters control.

9. kea says:

Good interview. Thanks for posting.

10. Howie says:

A communist police state is simply incompatible with a constitutional representative republic. Both can not exist within the same nation at the same time. Ain’t gonna happen.

• which is why the left will not teach or honor the Constitution. You can ask the last 3 generations for the history of our nation’s creation and you will get blank or hostile stares.

Alinsky. Revisionism. Relativism. Satanism.

11. Sorry Folks Lots of Folks here in the Carolinas are STILL waiting for “HELP”..
    We are not “holding” this on Presidents Trumps Shoulders..
    It’s the Federal Bureaucracy AND the DEMOCRAT Gov Cooper, denying Folks HERE of Funding.. that need it..
    For example, the DEMOCRAT Governor just released *Matthew* disaster Funds NOW.. WTF!!! After those Folks got a Disaster 2X over?
    I don’t Hold Mr, Trump on this,, THOUGH , I hold the democrats responsible!
    Mother truckers!
    We have thousands STILL displaced!

12. Piggy says:

Just say no to Dina Powell.

Just say no to single payer. If this ever gets implemented we will no longer be the Republic we barely are now.

And the civility commentary at the end…No. No giving in. No acquiescing. The Dimms do not get to be in power anymore. Everyone should be buckling up and digging in.

13. kea says:

I hope this is a warning to the feds about the DOW Jones drop today. That really has taken over the news cycle which makes one wonder.

Hope he can stem it. But this IS Trump we are talking about.

• Sherri Young says:

Not surprising that the Fed would raise rates and jawbone more of it right into the election. I’ve been waiting.

• kea says:

Which is something a dirty dem would do. I seem to recall something when Bush was on his way out and Mc you know who and O were going at it and the market was crashing.

But this is Trump, I don’t think he’ll let them get away with this.

• Flashman says:

Friday is an up day! 🙂 I will bet dollars to donuts.
        Not so sure about tomorrow. 😐

• kea says:

What goes down must go up in maga is all I’m saying. Plus its the stock market. Its all up and down.

• Dennis Leonard says:

Right on,they will not commit financial suicide,will they now.

• Judith says:

No, they will herd the sheeple into a panic, solely for the optics heading into the elections. And then they will adjust their neckties and buy low.

We must stay the course and brave these storms, while heading back to a rock solid, Main Street economy.

• steph_gray says:

The people can also buy low. And vote!!

• Sherri Young says:

The phrase “take away the punch bowl” refers to raising interest rates and tightening the money supply. Cheap liquidity is the juice that allows rapid economic expansion. Interest rate hikes tend to slow expansion. Borrowing is more difficult and less profitable. The same goes for refinancing. IIRC, finagling with the interest rate right before an election is a no-no.

• Eris says:

President Trump is already painting a big bullseye target on the Feds. I think the markets are way overdue for a major correction so we’ll see what happens. Of course I think there are big antitrust actions coming against the Silicon Valley Sultans so that’s not going to be good for the stocks of those companies…

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

Moreover, as interest rates rise, alternative investments, like bonds, become attractive again. One reason for an inflated stock market has been a lack of alternatives.

• JMC says:

Exactly. The “free” money, i.e. money at zero interest rate, has enabled investment banks and corporations to borrow money and use it to buy stocks. The stock prices get inflated beyond all reason, making a huge bubble, as now. When interest rates go back as – as they should – the bubble pops as repayment of “free” money becomes impossible and stock prices go back down.

• Jake says:

This just gives us a buying opportunity. Bound to be some stocks that get hammered and end up being great buys.

• dagnyshrug says:

I’m constantly amazed by how many people, including a lot of Republicans, don’t know the ‘Federal’ Reserve isn’t Federal. They think Presidents control it as if it was the US Treasury. Some presidents manipulate it indirectly by depressing the economy.

• G. Combs says:

Check out the ‘the 1951 ACCORD’

Wright Patman (a democrat) wrote the Primer on Money and has a really great section on the ‘Accord’ Patman does a very very good job of explaining the Feral Reserve to the layman.

devvy.com/pdf/2006_October/Patman_Primer_on_Money.pdf

It is long but a MUST read for Treepers.

• cattastrophe says:

Sounds like two hurricanes practically back to back, influence.

14. Sean Molin says:

I just went through the Cook Political Report, which I don’t trust anyway (Bad Trump-Era Track Record), but I wanted to analyze the potential existence of a “Blue Wave.” What I found was very interesting/encouraging. I counted 15 total Republican held seats that are polling even or the democrat is leading. If things “break Republican” which it seems they are doing. Especially with some strategic Trump Rallies, I conclude there is much more of a “Red Wave” look, or at least a very neutral playing field. The races that Democrats have the potential of flipping are mostly within the margin of error. Based on what I saw here, Democrats flipping 23 seats seems unlikely in my estimation. If the polling was more realistic, I would imagine almost all of these seats are leaning Republican.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Same in the Senate. Seems like we will maintain and possibly gain. It seems that a number of races, ND, TX, TN, should be moved from the toss up column to red. Even AZ is polling red. NV is still polling toss up. I just don’t know why WV and MT are still polling for the Dem. Are the GOP candidates weak inthose races?

• Jake says:

Latest Montana poll is pre Kavenaugh vote. I suspect that Testers next poll will show the race even. Don’t hear much about the Montana race. Hoping to get some updated info but haven’t seen much yet.

• Darthawk says:

In Cook’s 2016 Report, Trump won EVERY State that Cook had listed as a Toss-Up AND half of the States that Cook listed as Leans Democrat. If 2018 repeats that performance by Cook, then it is Red Wave Time!

15. pgroup says:

The donkeys need to join Tyrannosaurus Rex — that is … they need to go extinct. And the sooner the better.

16. Sherri Young says:

The part of the interview that struck me was when he talked about No Name in an uncomplimentary, angry manner and (of course) did not mention his name. I figure that will set the talking points for MSNBC tomorrow.

17. RyderLee says:

I Absolutely Love the picture of Our President Trump
    on the *House Phone* (landline) 😊📵✔
    I know there are plenty of landlines out there ,,
    I guess I haven’t seen one in awhile … it is a Neat Pic 💟

18. theresanne says:

Everyone in my family has been to a Trump rally except me. At every rally they attended there were places set up for protesters outside the venue. Those protesters who made it inside did so under false pretenses. They were tresspassing and should have been arrested and charged. I get tired of people, even Shannon here, suggesting Pres. Trump started the violence by yelling “throw them out”. He could have yelled, “Arrest them, we’re pressing charges and they are going to jail!”

• imkittymyers says:

THANK YOU! Glad you agree about Shannon.

• oldschool says:

I get tired of POTUS spokes people not pointing these things out. They are always scrambling for defenses, talking in lengthy sentences, instead of saying exactly what you just did anne.

• daughnworks247 says:

Spot on, Anne.
      Bob Creamer + operatives, who visited the WH 300+ times under Obama, was recorded by Project Veritas, talking about sending people into Trump rallies during the 2016 election cycle. They were professional agitators, and their goal was to incite a Trump supporter to physical confrontation – to make the video of the confrontation go viral.
      Frankly, the discipline, to not engage when provoked, of Trump voters is astonishing.
      Once, Trump responded, by offering to pay a legal bill, as a joke. We ALL understood the frustration and that doesn’t mean Creamer’s paid agitators would be held harmless.
      Furthermore, to equate this one incident as the impetus/rationalization/justification for reactions on the left, is absurd and devoid of any semblance of logic.
      Look at the violence on the left, such as, the shooting of Steve Scalise, hunting down Congressmen or Cabinet members in restaurants, the mob violence of Antifa, the destruction and harassment during the Kavanaugh hearings, and the promotion of violence by Dem leaders like Maxine Waters, Hillary Clinton, Hirono, Booker, Eric Holder, and all of the Hollywood sycophants. The behavior of Dem leadership is inexcusable.

• bofh says:

“They were professional agitators, “

Worse still, was the admission by Creamer’s toadie Scott Foval that “We have mentally ill people that we pay to do sh#t,” against the Trump campaign (it’s not hard to see that this likely continues into attacks on supporters of the current President Trump).

The mentally ill are near-ideal weapons for the terrorists of the left – they can be pretty much self-activating and if caught are poor witnesses and are easily disavowed by their handlers.

19. The Boss says:

So-called incivility was caused by political correctness, progressive “thought”, Borking (by Kennedy, Biden and Feinstain’s group), eight years of soy-boy obama and our almost 100% useless media. Trump just calls it out for what it is in his own charming way.

Crybabies like the forever contemptible Eric Holder and Crooked Hillary Clinton (who gives new meaning to what it means to be a political hack) just can’t handle it.

• Turranos says:

President Trump said “Hillary does not get it and she never will……That’s why she lost.”
      Gotta love that comment. Killary talking about civility is just to rich! She is still a cry baby.

20. Anonymous says:

MUCH rather have this sort of straight interview and letting the President talk than the Hannity, Ingram radio jock doing all the talking style. I actually think Sean and Laura are disrespectful (as well as annoying). We want to hear the interviewee, not the interviewer. Sean and Laura have plenty of time on their own. They should not talk over the guests or do 5 minute meandering monologue introductions.

• oldschool says:

Totally agree anonymous. Even Trump supporters are very disrespectful to his position. They aren’t all at a yankee game eating hot dogs. HE IS POTUS now.

• mcclainra says:

Totally agree, and while I ‘like’ Hannity, exactly the reason I no longer listen to him, after being long-time listener. Only one I can stand now is Rush, but don’t even listen to him regularly. Quit Levin too as soon as he became a #NeverTrumper. Never watch ANY live news either. Best think we ever did was cut cable/dish several years ago, so we can pick and choose what we want to watch/listen to, and live stream.

• cattastrophe says:

Levin’s all in for Trump and rule of law. He has a new CRTV on line. Happy to have him on our side now with no equivocation. The best interview I’ve ever seen was about China’s 100 year plan with a guy well versed on it who has written several books. Sorry didn’t save his video so don’t remember his name. If he wasn’t all in or was another Shapiro I couldn’t forgive him but he is and we need truth voices like his on our side.

• antiqueiron says:

I agree. Hannity is practically unwatchable. I only tune in to see what Sara Carter, Bongino, etc have to say. Laura is unwatchable to me, how did she ever get a show? Even Dobbs interrupts all the time now as well. Better off just coming here for real analysis without the same endless talking points every night.

• More Covfefe Please says:

I agree too. I wonder sometimes whether they have anyone at the network who does polling on this and advises them. I can watch Shannon, Maria B, and Martha but I usually have to turn it off when others come on. Can’t watch Shepperd either. Fox needs to understand we already have CNN so why watch this guy?

21. trapper says:

What is this, the 11th? Not too early. OK, here we go. I’ll put this out here once and drop it.

DOJ/FBI were using outside contractors to run “to,” “from” and “about” searches of NSA records of American citizens’ phone calls, emails, and text messages, then laundering the resulting information through third parties and reporters. They then used the press stories and third parties as sources to go get two-hop FISA warrants to do real-time wiretaps on, and searches of NSA data of, 1) American citizens, 2) the people those citizens communicated with, and 3) the people those people communicated with. The FISA warrants then legitimized and hid the illegality of the previous NSA data searches. And all of this took place on American soil.

They did this under the guise of national security, but the information they obtained was used in run-of-the-mill criminal cases (bank fraud in Manafort’s case). Basically they used the NSA data and the FISA process to shred the 4th Amendment. They abolished it.

If some renegade State’s Attorney out in fly-over country had been even suspected of running amok like this the Civil Rights Division of the DOJ would be all over them. And there you have it. The DOJ/FBI doesn’t have a sedition problem, or a coup problem, or a leaking problem. Well, they do, but none of those are the nub of it. DOJ/FBI has a monstrously large and existentially dangerous civil rights abuse problem. Only approached from a civil rights abuse perspective can the offending policies and practices be fully rooted out.

We don’t need a senator as Attorney General. We don’t need a former US Attorney as Attorney General. We don’t need a fire breathing prosecutor as Attorney General. The DOJ/FBI problem is a civil rights abuse problem. The only person who could possibly have the proper priorities and credibility to ferret out and eliminate the abusive policies and practices, and the people who have been employing those practices, will be a heavy-breather civil rights lawyer who knows how to try big cases.

Rosey’s anagram.

• Uncle Max says:

Good poke at it, but in my view, no. Please recall that the Obama folks packed the civil rights division at DOJ to the rafters with partisans. They even put political appointees onto the regualr schedule after they realized they’d lost to ensure that department was compromised.

To me, to handle this , with the gravity it deserves, means prosecution of all of them at DOJ , FBI, NSA, etc etc… State Dept, and former administration officials in the White House. I can’t see them going after Obama because that just is a no-go. But Valarie Jarrett on down… grind them. If any of them have clearances, revoke them. If any of them are attorneys, file paperwork asking for disbar, Make the little fish plea out, as if they were dope dealers. Scare the living crap out of em. Let ’em spill, plea to 8 years probation and 500K fines. No long jail time. We don’t need to feed these jerks. Just treat them like the DOJ treated Manafort. Ruin them. All of them. They have to get all the little fishes who willfully enabled all this crap.

And no, I don’t like the Military idea some have floated. The media and the left fein mistrust of the military, but the Obama years flushed most of the trustworthy officer corp out the door. On purpose. I would not trust a military tribunal any more than I’d trust a DC grand jury. The politics of this whole thing is everywhere, and in every direction and agency in DC.

• antiqueiron says:

Obama must go down. It’s non-negotiable. By far the largest event in American history after the founding, was the illegal deep state installation of an ineligible POTUS. This absolutely must be dealt with. The American people have a right to know if we had an illegal President or not. All of obama’s scrubbed records must be released. Constitutional crisis or not, we can never really MAGA until this happens. Perhaps after we get one more Trump SC justice. That said, I don’t think President Trump will do this. He probably doesn’t want to put the country through the civil unrest that would happen. Me, I don’t care about that. We have spent the last ten years stocking up on guns & ammo, so bring it on. The Clintons on the other hand are another matter. Locking her up was a campaign promise. Trump keeps his word. Bubba is just as crooked and involved with all the crimes, so he has to live out what time he has left, in jail too. Then, & ONLY then will America finally be great again.

22. spoogels says:

Rosenstein-McCabe feud dates back to angry standoff in front of Mueller

and this–read the whole thread:

23. spoogels says:

Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein may be owed a long-deserved apology from his critics. He personally took on Andrew McCabe. And he won.

• spoogels says:

• jrapdx says:

Interesting article, succinctly lays out major events in the “spygate” affair. The “feud” between Rosenstein and McCabe wasn’t publicly visible until now, but may “explain” some of the twists and turns in the saga. Most interesting was that Mueller was appointed as the solution to a problem, to wrest the investigation from the corrupt McCabe/FBI and enable Rosenstein to have some control over it. That leads me to think McCabe was even more evil than we’ve known. However bad we’ve believed Mueller to be, McCabe was 10 times worse.

Sessions’ recusal left Rosenstein holding the bag and he improvised as well as he could. But PT must have known about all this. The lengthy meetings between PT and RR no doubt covered all these matters, could well be the source of PT’s complaints about Sessions that we’ve heard about. So PT may regard RR as a “good guy” for having handled a mess effectively.

In that regard I wonder if PT thinks of RR as the “real” AG when it comes to the coupe plotters, and if so whether the President would want him as the actual AG after Sessions is gone. Probably not, but you never know what will happen.

• Not yet! He is also very corrupt! Remember he signed to FISA to spy on Trump! I want to wait and see the end resutl!

24. Uncle Max says:

Not a fan of that interview at all. All she did was take the opportunity to throw allegations at him and ask him to respond, or mischaracterizations… and asked him to opine, etc. I mean, she completely UNCRITICALLY said what Bernie said as if it was credible… for the President to shoot down. I don’t care for the folks at Fox… they abuse their access to the President and then give him gotcha questions, just as if they were ABC or NBC. Maybe it’s just me, but her tone with him was not deferential, nor respectful. She was overly familiar, cutie pie, and as if she has the same producer in her ear as what’s her name that sandbagged PDJT at the first debate.

He handled her well enough, but good grief… to uncritically just retread tired MSM and DNC talking points.. I mean, she even insisted that ” many people are predicting the GOP is in trouble in the House “.. no… many in the media are… the ones that give him 94% negative stories! Oh, and the Donks.. and the Cruise ship GOP wing. I know, she triggered me. Heh!

• JMC says:

I agree that Shannon was being unfair. She threw a lot of “gotcha” question of the type Acosta. Wallace, or the others would ask. The soft voice Bream voice masked what was close to malice. PDJT parried her darts very well, I thought.

• NJF says:

Here’s the thing though. She asked him gotcha questions regarding what’s “in the news”, however, she let him answer without interrupting and didn’t become combative over his answers like someone from another network would do.

I thought it was a great interview, and I’m glad he’s doing them bc neither fox station is showing his rallies.

• dr. D says:

I admit I didn’t watch the interview, but from past experience I know there are some here who expect the Fox interviewers to be cheerleaders for PT, just like they criticized Martha M for asking tough questions to BK.

These are grown men and don’t need Fox to be cheerleaders or throw softballs like the MSM did for obummer and HRC.

• cattastrophe says:

Her body language and even tone said it all. There was no rancor or interruption and I really enjoyed how she shook her head in agreement with many of President Trump’s answers. The questions were the usual gotcha but her delivery wasn’t. The interview was meant for a general audience not those of us who totally support President Trump.

• linda4298 says:

Shannon was being a journalist, being fair and asking questions, not opining, she asks, he answers and you decide. We are so used to opinions heads , real journalists used to just ask the questions not tell us what to believe. I thought this was a great interview.

• I am sorry but I totally disagree with this, respectfully. First of all, I absolutely adore Breem and she is one of us. I watch her every night. She simply gave POTUS a running list of everything the Dems have been saying and allowed him to knock each and every one down, I felt it was a wonderful interview and one that truly allowed our President to just shine. I don’t care for the softball interviews that Sean does nearly as much because they are often written off by haters as a pep session. Somewhat the same with Fox & Friends. Shannon always brings on both sides, lets them say their side, and ever so politely gets her own point across in a very subtle, yet effective way. I love her!

• Free Speech says:

Eh, she went after him hard on ‘civility’, which is her GOPe side coming out. Civility, as in let the Democrats walk over you and make you ineffectual- the hallmark of GOPe failure.

• zorrorides says:

Likes to NJF, Linda, Babe, Free, Doc, Pat, Max, JMC

Shannon still has a GOPe attitude. She doesn’t yet understand the dark consequences of existence of Uniparty, globalists, banksters, Dhimmirats, Chi-coms, useful idiots, radicals, anarchists, the ‘mixed economy’, liberal causes, slices of sausage, and denial of American exceptionalism.

But Shannon has a good heart, better than most. When the veils dance away from her eyes then she will see President Trump for who he is, and gratefully love him for what he is doing for us.

It was a good interview and it was by Shannon Bream and not someone else.

• Uncle- I TOTALLY agree with the points you raise. There is a much different tone at Fox since Murdoch’s son took the reins of power. They are playing it real coy with the way they pose their questions. I’t s just too cute for words, but their bias is transparent.

25. Anonymous says:

For those defending Rod Rosenstein, read the Andy McCarthy article from a week ago. Rosie is a political weasel, interested in defending himself. McCabe is even worse, yes. But Rosie is nothing to write home about. Rosie is not denying the brainstorming session on wiretapping the President and the 25th amendment. He had an extremely Clintonian, weasely nondenial denial. He also appointed Mueller for a fishing expedition and then gave a several month old memo to paper over the illegality of what was being done (counterintel investigation mixed with law enforcement as well as open ended charter.)

Also if everything is so hunky dory with Mueller and about to be shut down, why has it taken so long? Why not shut it down a year ago? What about the very intense efforts going after Trump’s lawyer, Manafort, Flynn, etc.

• patsfaninpittsburgh says:

Is that the same McCarthy who is so brilliant………..he was hard core Never Trump?

• Anonymous says:

There are plenty of people who wanted a different Republican candidate who disagree with abuse of power and spying on Trump. Heck Dershowitz is even a Democrat and does so. It’s not about if you are for/against Trump on policy, but on truth and legality.

• dr. D says:

I don’t think McCarthy is anti-Trump, at least not anymore. People have to get over what was said 2-3 years ago by those who were skeptical about Trump.

It’s 2018, not ’15 or ’16. I’m pretty sure there are some who at one time were so-called Never Trumpers, who will be voting GOP in ’18 and for Trump himself in ’20.

• zorrorides says:

I was shocked and appalled by Trump in the primary debates – I’d never seen a candidate be so bare-faced real toward the respected professionals. As I got used to him I liked him better. But how could Donald Trump be the true conservative we needed desperately? But sure, I vote for the R because we know for certain the D is bad for America.

Ohhh, But Now…

The only places we can see a blue wave is where the Dimms can control abundant voter fraud. They don’t realize that, this time, voter fraud will be proven against them in courts of law and the public press.

• Darren says:

My only concern is the source of rosie’s putting. If a few weasels are trying to destroy him, what is their ambition. Makes me not want to listen to them because I dont know what they are trying to accomplish. They definitely have an agenda and I’m sure it is in opposition to what we want.

• oldschool says:

Agree anonymous. Many believe POTUS has “leverage” over RR. I see nothing to convince me of that. On the contrary, in the past two years, RR has had his way with unleashing Mueller, hiding his letter with mules scope, hiding documents from congress, even when POTUS has asked him to do so and on the surface, it appears he defied POTUS order to declassify. JMO on the declass, but POTUS issued a direct order to declassify, met with RR, then POTUS withdrew that order blaming allies phone calls. Don’t buy it. I don’t believe in coincidences.

26. Regardless if wearing a white hat, black hat or no hat – I don’t trust Rosenstein. There’s just too much “about him” that is disturbing.

27. Darren says:

I can’t figure out what to think about the midterm polling. I was called by a polling outfit a month or so ago. As soon as they told me who they were and what they wanted, I told them to take a hike. I think that it’s very possible that there is a stealth voting block that the pollsters are not getting. I think the reps may definitely over perform in the election. We’ll see.

• Sporty says:

I won’t talk to pollsters either. What I do or who I vote for is no business of anyone but myself. Pollsters always try to swing the elections towards the Commies.

• sweepyjeff says:

The only polls that I have seen that really were well performed were the L.A. Times Rand Poll, which polls the same few thousand people every day, and thus shows the ebbs and flows of public opinion, and an obscure Michigan poll done just before the election which asked “Who is your neighbor voting for.” Somehow that question fools people into letting their guard down as to how they really feel. Add a couple percentage points to most of the congressional polls and I see the Rs squeaking this House vote out. All depending on what happens in the next couple of weeks.

• sweepyjeff says:

Which, if it happens, will really be unusual. Very unusual for the in-power party to maintain control in a year like this. If the Rs squeak it out there will be a lot, lot, lot of interviews about the future of the Democratic party. Because if you can’t win control in a year like this, there is something seriously wrong.

• I don’t understand how the house can be lost…who is voting for Dems? What seats are in danger? Someone above said there were 5 in California…I just don’t get it. Outside of California and the NE who would replace a Republican with a Dem? So people want a hateful mob running the country? Confusing to me.

In terms of polls, Rasmussen was one of the most accurate in 2016 along with LA Times. Rasmussen is the only one still polling daily.

• sweepyjeff says:

People that read newspapers and watch TV are treated to a barrage of negative coverage every day about Republicans. It has an effect

• oldschool says:

I’ve been telling pollsters to take a hike for 30 years. Nothing new about that. But, Trump broke the models in 2016 and the “professionals” are now lost.

28. JimWVa says:

I listened to last night’s interview of President Trump over XM satellite radio. Twenty-first Century “fire-side chat”. Best President ever!

29. jbismay says:

He’s on Fox & Friends right now!

30. Anyone have a transcript?

31. Anyone have a transcript?

32. MVW says:

‘When will **WE** return to civility?’
    Such smear propaganda, Hate America & Americans, is slipped into the last by this corporate Nozzle. I can’t stand these shills.

• Hey that’s OK. If one of the main themes of this election becomes civility, there is no doubt in my mind we will win that battle.

• Free Speech says:

Yeah, that hacked me off too. She is using Alinsky tactics: force your opponent to follow their rulebook PERFECTLY while you don’t have a rulebook or any ethical and moral standards to be held to. The ends justifies the means to the Left. That’s why they’ll punch a 70 year old man with a Trump hat on at a rally. And if they get in power, they’ll starve to death 20 million people to force collective farming. The same mentality is behind both.

33. Beau Geste says:

How long does it take to review the crooked FISA warrant (83 pages) to release it? Did the British spy on Americand for hillary? Do you approve rosensteins refusal to attend congressional testimony today? Simple questions.

“No money or votes until the records congress wants are released unredacted”

34. I’d like to say something about Kavanaugh. You see all of the crazies on TV about how Republicans don’t support women, blah blah blah. Let me tell you something. That isn’t at all how it’s going down in the real world. Please find me one single person who have turned against Republicans over Kavanaugh. I haven’t seen any, but I’ve seen a lot of people come out in support of him and did their heels in even further. The only people that are freaking out over Kavanaugh are the ones who were never going to vote Republican anyway.

I am so happy Melania said what she said. God Bless her! Any mother, sister, wife, daughter who is in their right mind sees right through all of this crap.

35. brenrod says:

folks should realize that kavenaugh was more of a gop estab choice than a trump choice… hence the never trump gop rallying for kavenaugh. Trump has done so much for the estab gop and estab fbi and estab doj that I wonder if he was not compromised too… sometimes I wonder if its all just kabuki and under the table deals with us being the fools engrossed in the show.

36. White Apple says:

I wonder why Trump picked the Fed Chairman. One knew from the get go he is a Globalist Deep Stater, UniParty type. Why didn’t he wait until after the election to raise interest rates? I mean one month wouldn’t make a difference. The anti-Trump Fed Chairman is purposely trying to sabotage Trump, IMO.

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

I’m sure there is a reason but I too wonder why so many Goldman Sachs types

• Beau Geste says:

I think the concern is more about what will happen to the economy if the dems get control of the House. They would totally wreck the economy to destroy President Trump. They would stop the investigation of DOJ/FBI corruption, leaving it intact. They would intensify harassment of President Trump and his appointees; “Investigate” and impeach Kavanaugh; Reassert crazy regulations which produce under-the-table payments to “lawmakers”; further fund the crazy campus destroyers of our (formerly) successful culture; reimpose the exporting of jobs and importing of illegal aliens; enlarge the “pay-to-play bribe culture; and let hillary’s crooked organization back in control of the country. That is more than enough to destroy the economy.

37. Daniel says:

Just had a guy in my office concerned about reports on polls. He said the polls are showing a rise in Democrat support for the house.

My first approach was to point out that (1) Fox “New” is left leaning though the commentary is more right. (2) the polls were wrong and skewed Democrat in the presidential election. Polls can be wrong and many are lies.

My second approach was to point out that NOTHING favorable to Democrats has occurred since president Trump was elected. And I mean nothing. They haven’t rebranded. They have changed direction. They’ve actually gotten worse. The #walkaway movement continues. If there is supposed to be a “blue wave” where’s the supporting information for it? What would be the cause or issues? If there are no reasons offered to support the idea of a blue wave, how can anyone be reasonably expected to believe it at all?

I think the second argument is more convincing. After all, NOTHING changes without a reason. And if there is no reason, why would things change? The pollsters are still operating under the belief they can change the results by convincing people they have already lost or that they cannot win. That didn’t work in 2016 and there is no reason to believe it will work in 2018.

People need to relax and vote. It’s going to be great and it’s going to be fine. When people come at you with a claim and no evidence to support the claim, it’s best to disregard.

• KnowSERENoFear says:

“After all, NOTHING changes without a reason.”

Liberals don’t reason. 🙂

• Daniel says:

They are starting to run out of liberals in case you didn’t notice. It is the middle class working people they are losing and that has been a significant portion of their base. And Trump is increasing the middle and working class numbers and because of those new members of that growing and proud number, where do you think that support is going? Trump lifted them out, not Obama.

• KnowSERENoFear says:

Apologies. I should have included a “sarc”

Your points are well-founded and articulated…to rational folks. However, they would bounce off liberals “who pretend to not know a lot of things.”

I’m surrounded by liberals who are more energized to vote simply at the prospect of impeaching President Trump. They are not motivated by reason. They are motivated by emotion. These are Social Justice Warriors, on their high road, atop their high horse. They are better than us. They know what’s best for us. And reason is beneath them…”how is love logical?”…reason and logic are barriers/excuses for not following one’s heart.

38. KnowSERENoFear says:

Upstream – oldschool astutely stated:
    “No great mystery here, just a simple solution.
    Civility will be restored when law and order is restored and not a nano second before that. Have yet to see one iota of restoration of law, order or justice. Not in our government or on our streets. Trump didn’t cause this, but he’s the boss now and this is on him to fix.”

From a constitutional standpoint, oldschool is completely correct. And, despite what we are told everyday, OUR country is a Representative Republic with OUR Constitution as the Law of the Land. The power of law and government in our America lies with WE THE PEOPLE. Our federal government exists to defend us, protect our rights and freedoms, make treaties, and provide us currency. WE THE PEOPLE are represented by the Legislative branch who make laws and provide oversight on the other two branches of our government. Our Judicial branch interprets whether governmental activities are compliant with the Constitution. The Executive branch executes OUR wishes. The President is the executive in charge of this branch and takes an oath:

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.” (George Washington added “So help me God”)

Notice that this oath is all about OUR Constitution. The President has two duties: execute IAW the Constitution OR NOT execute if an activity threatens, or is not, in compliance with the Constitution. To not execute…back in the day…was termed nullify…or nullification…which simply meant to ignore. Thus, OUR Constitution provided US with the means to reign-in an oppressive government via voting them out or nullification (jury, state, POTUS).

Our original cabinet positions support a limited-power federal government enumerated in our Constitution: State, War, Treasury, and AG. All personnel appointed to these positions came and left with an ELECTED POTUS – thus all arms of the Executive branch were controlled by the electorate. But not anymore: today there are many more cabinets and divisions and bureaus…many headed by persons with tenure beyond that of the appointing POTUS…and populated entirely with unelected personnel. Our vote no longer protects us from oppression. Nullification is practically unknown. Miranda rights inform the citizenry of it’s right to avoid self-incrimination and counsel. One might think that judges would be required to inform juries that they have the constitution power to nullify convictions AND attributing criminal laws. Instead, all judges and legal institutions pursue all avenues to hide this power from juries…defense lawyers shall not mention it, the accused can not inform a “jury of their peers,” and if a jury member mentions “nullification” to fellow jurists, s/he will most likely be removed. Any mention of jury nullification have, in the past, found folks guilty of “obstruction,” “contempt,” or “witness tampering.” But the fact is, that YOU have to power to acquit regardless of evidence presented…YOU don’t have to even observe evidence, and you can disregard a blatant “I’m guilty” from the defendant…no judge can over-rule a jury…no judge can retry (double jeopardy) AND YOU have the power to question the constitutionality any/all laws. Example: General Flynn is tried for lying to the FBI – jury nullifies without hearing a single word…General Flynn is acquitted AND the statute dictating “one can not lie to the FBI” is called into questioned and removed as unconstitutional.

Our three branches serve as checks and balances. I would suggest, that at least since 1913 (the creation of the FED), that these branches have moved to become more collaborative than balancing.

As established, nullification and voting have been effectively neutered allowing for the metastasis of oppression through our now collaborative branches.

Our Constitution is fairly easy to decipher. It, plus the Declaration of Independence, the Federalists papers, a period (1828) dictionary for context, and a desire for the truth, are all that’s necessary. The actual mechanisms of our Constitution are glossed over by government- controlled academia with more emphasis put to dates, names, and location…the historical context and meaning of things have been perverted under the guise of bringing our Constitution in line with the 21st century. It’s a ruse…OUR Constitution is timeless….like the Bible, Quran, Socrates, ect, ect, etc. For fun: grab an 1828 dictionary and look up “general welfare” or “freedom of the press” – you’re in for a surprise. Take a look at the 9th Amendment…we’ve been lead to believe that OUR rights are confined to those specifically expressed within the Constitution…our Framers feared this would be the case and specifically included 9A to say that we have Natural rights BEYOND what is written in the Constitution…we’ve been bamboozled into accepting that our rights are limited but the powers of our government extend beyond those enumerated in the Constitution…nothing could be further from the truth.

So in light of all this…perhaps the time has come for our Executive CEO, VSG PDJT, to address his electorate and simply explain, in easy terms, our Constitution. To throw light on how perverted it’s become at the hands of the swamp. I believe it’s his duty. I believe a large part of America would appreciate and respect him for doing it. Obviously a part won’t…but they resist everything anyway. Perhaps then, America can recognize it’s true enemy: “the swamp,” Perhaps America could better accept the constitutional implications of RR refusing to answer WE THE PEOPLE, or a corrupt FBI, DOJ, CIA, IRS.

To quote our VSG PDJT: “What have we got to lose.”

• zorrorides says:

^ ^ ^ ^ HERE HEAR HERE ^ ^ ^ ^

• lawrence ogorman says:

That is a very well written piece of information. I do think that POTUS will address this situation after the mid-terms and if won VSGPOTUS will drive all the nay-sayers crazy. I keep seeing the cliff that they are jumping off. Good for all free standing people..

• KnowSERENoFear says:

If I could add…NEVER say “Constitution Right” Please correct anyone that uses this term. 1) Our rights are defined in the Declaration of Independence NOT the Constitution. Our Bill of Rights simply were meant to highlight SOME specific rights in jeopardy at the time. 2) Our rights come from God…or to accommodate those that don’t subscribe to a “God” – Nature. Therefore: we have God-given or Natural rights. The distinction is enormous which is why the press and government always use the term.

Constitutional rights mean that rights are derived FROM a Constitution created by man, and therefore, can be TAKEN BY man. Whereas, God-given/Natural rights come from ABOVE man and CAN NOT be taken, or restricted, or infringed by man.

Our rights can NEVER be taken away…and I would argue that we can’t give them away…although lawyers will argue that precedent, procedure, and process trump GOD and/or Nature. Look up “legal positivism” — ethics and morality have little standing in law these days.

39. BobR says:

Rosie a pilot in a plane going down. He is managing damaging info to have softest landing possible for him.

40. billrla says:

If there were no Fox or CNN clips to report, would there be no news?

• NC Nana says:

I saw an ABC “news” video yesterday of a “report” in Orange County CA on a University campus advocating for students to vote Dem. He said it would be the ‘only way to “overcome” the conservative vote in that County.

This is not my idea of “news”.

If I’m looking for an advocate, I’ll take mine straight from an opinion site, not an organization trying to pretend it’s “news” from a “reporter”.

• usayes says:

And in that vein, I sure hope we start seeing some commercials (please Ronna and soon!) that show Eric Holder’s kick ’em remark, HRC on civility, Portland Antifa violence with the question “Is this what you want for America?” I doubt that even the most devoted couch potato would say yes… of course, then they have to vote 🙂

41. bosscook says:

I’m just wondering what sort of vitamins Trump takes…cause the energy level he runs at is simply astounding. Winnamins?

• Daniel says:

He lives like no other person does or is willing to. No drinking, no smoking. He likes junk food but he burns most of it off in a day. If I were to guess, he shares a philosophy not unlike my own with regard to medications — don’t take them unless it’s absolutely necessary to heal; no prophylactic medications and no on-going medication treatments. The reason for the position on medications is if there is a problem, it’s usually because it isn’t being addressed properly. If you have a blood pressure problem, for example, it’s most likely because of something you aren’t doing right — stop doing whatever you’re not doing right immediately or accept the consequences.

Bottom line is essentially ‘clean living’ and addressing problems at the source. (Have a headache? It’s not an “aspirin deficiency” so why do you take aspirin? Address the problem!) That, and perhaps he has something more special within his genetic makeup. Very long life runs in his family.

42. Daniel M. Camac says:

So does Shannon believe our VSGPDJT calling Leftists “bad names” via Twitter is on the same level of “uncivility” as Leftists shooting bullets at Republican representatives, burning cars and buildings, physically abusing elderly folks or anyone else wearing TRUMP apparel or harassing cabinet members in public restaurants? Cut me a break!! The hypocrisy is deafening.

43. Hillary Clinton—the un-candidate —- “never had it never will!”

44. mpmp2015 says:

It was one of the few Trump interviews where I was less interested in what he had to say versus what the reporter said. Bottom line, I was too distracted by how ABSOLUTELY STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL Shannon looked and everything else that was happening was a blur to me. My eyes was just fixated on her during the entire interview. Sorry, just being honest…

45. billsbowl says:

Funny how on CNN/MSNBC the women are feminists, while on Fox the women are feminine.

46. andy says:

please retweet 😀 im not on the twitter

47. Cooper45 says:

I’m not sure what to make of this interview? PDJT’s answers were thoughtful and skillful.

Bream’s approach of mostly negative questions did not impress me. Especially, at a time when vehement vitriol is being thrown against Trump daily by most of the other media. Shannon seemed to be trying not to appear overly friendly and supportive of Trump while also trying not to distance herself too much from the methods of the rest of the MSM.

I don’t think she noted any of Trump’s positives in her 14 questions that often involved allegations from “your critics” about attending the Rally during the storm, or “your critics” that said you started the incivility in society and so on. After most polls failed to accurately reflect the last election she highlights the negative polls about a “GOP House collapsing.” I might be parsing things too much but to me her underlying theme was not to strengthen Trump’s positives but to poke holes in his political armor.

The Gotcha question about attending the rally when several states are being hammered by a hurricane was deviously backed up by the large Chyron during much of the interview that boldly stated: “Trump Holds Rally as Michael Makes Landfall.”

This was a cheap shot that could actually cost Trump votes among borderline supporters if any of the victims of the storm believe “the critics” that he actually put a political rally ahead of their suffering. (Like Obama’s golfing) He didn’t of course, but Bream and those “operatives” that inserted the Chyron did their best to insinuate it.

• Cooper45 says:

Correction:

“…large Chyron during much of the interview…” is incorrect. It was a subtitle Chyron under the larger Chyron “Mid term Mania.” It was on the screen for less than a minute. (3:10)

Strange what we think we see when our passions dominate our reason. But at least it was actually on the screen or it would be time for a psych visit.