President Trump MAGA Rally, Rochester Minnesota – 7:00pm Livestream…

Tonight President Donald Trump heads to his third campaign rally of the week in Rochester, Minnesota.  The venue is the Mayo Clinic Center.  President Trump’s visit comes on behalf of GOP candidate Jim Hagedorn’s 2018 House bid. The anticipated start time for President Trump is 7:30pm with multiple early speakers.

UPDATE: Video Added

Most likely tonight President Trump will include his thoughts on the incredibly strong news about the economy; the FBI report recently completed surrounding political allegations against supreme court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh; and possibly headline news about China’s aggressive activity.

RSBN Livestream LinkFox News Livestream LinkAlternate Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2018, Live Streaming, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

357 Responses to President Trump MAGA Rally, Rochester Minnesota – 7:00pm Livestream…

1. Joe S says:

WOW, what a rally!

2. Pam says:

3. fleporeblog says:

Our President was so in the zone tonight! He was absolutely fantastic. I was so happy he shared that story about the NFL and the POS Commissioner calling to thank him. I love when he said that they are an American Company and we fight for our companies. I pray that the Commissioner gets his damn house in order. Our President threw him to biggest olive branch 🕊 in the world. Don’t mess it up!

• New Nonna to Be, Again!!! 🤗 says:

Loved how he said he wants what’s best for the country. Never heard any pol say that, and if they did, never felt they meant it, other than President Reagan’s love of America.
      God bless President Trump.

4. Katherine McCoun says:

2 more rallies coming up but yet to be officially announced: OH & KY plus 3 others still on schedule

5. IMO says:

Amazing MAGA rally the asian ladies in the background were so cute.

6. Dan G says:

God bless President Donald J. Trump!

7. Pam says:

• Raven says:

I am glad President Trump gave Karin Housley good words to cheer on her candidacy, but very disappointed with the MN GOP for not having Jim Newberger — the man who long before Karin entered the race took it upon himself to take on liberal leftist baby killer Amy Klobuchar — on the stage with President Trump too.

Jim Newberger has been a fierce fighter, an avid Donald Trump supporter before he became President Trump, and now an avid President Trump supporter. Sometimes I think it is because of Jim’s strong support of our President that he is NOT GETTING THE SAME KIND OF BACKING AS KARIN HOUSLEY — which totally sucks.

I’ve heard it said here in Minnesota that the Republican Party is not supporting Jim as much as Karin because they don’t believe any Republican can beat Amy.

I say BS!

“They” said Donald Trump could not beat Hillary Clinton, and they were wrong then just like they are wrong now about Jim Newberger.

I pray that someone — anyone reading this rant of mine — would ask President Trump to please — PLEASE — tweet his support for Jim Newberger for the United States Senate.

And it should be telling to everyone that Jim received more votes than all the other candidates during our primary election last month.

Can’t beat Amy? Give me a break!

• FanGirl says:

Are your primaries over?

• Raven says:

Yes, the Minnesota primaries were held on August 14th (not last month like I wrote above) and Jim Newberger, the endorsed GOP Candidate to run against Senator Klobutcher [sic on purpose] handily won.

Now he’ll do the same thing on November 6th!

• sat0422 says:

When there is a special election, like in Mississippi to fill Cochran’s seat,” several candidates can announce and run for office. Pres. Trump came to MS and only mentioned the gal appointed to the seat and she is a reformed Democrat. (I don’t believe in such animals at this time.) In the race, there are two Republicans and one old Democrat that is from the Clinton era. Yep, it’s a three way Special Election and whoever get over 50% of the vote can take the seat, otherwise, there will be a run-off.
          Sounds like MS has the same thing happening.
          Most of the public doesn’t understand how a Special Senate Election is different from one where a primary is held to determine the two final candidates.

• Oscar Oddpicker says:

We must destroy every Demorat in every election. Klobachar looks like a sensible politician but in reality she is the enemy. Remember the “blue dog”, “pro-life”, demorat in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan who ultimately vote for Obamacare at the last moment. He endorsed and enabled, despite the wishes of his constituents, Govt. subsidized abortion. Then he promptly retired.
        There is no such thing as a moderate Demorat. All Demorats must be destroyed at the ballot box.

• Bart Stupac, I believe…

• trst10 says:

You are correct it was Bart Stupak. He was my rep, although I didn’t follow politics @ 24 as avidly as I do now.

Unfortunately for most here, he’ll be remembered more for the time the Green Bay Packer playoff game was blacked out and he heroically used his political stroke to get the game broadcast. I remember it being front page news in all the local papers. I honestly believe that his Obamacare waffle and prompt retirement is what opened my eyes for the first time of my need to have some interest in local and national politics. I’m grateful that I stumbled into the treehouse of Sundance 6 years ago and now visits here have become part of my daily routine.

• He was my rep when we lived in Northern Michigan in the 90’s too. I thought he got voted out & didn’t “retire”. He used to get my vote because of his uncompromising Pro-Life stance that (for me) trumped the D when I would usually have voted for an R…

I remember those NFL blackout days in Detroit whenever the Silverdome didn’t sell out. Those in Metro Detroit couldn’t watch their team (so of course the losing Lions were built a new smaller stadium in the City & no more blackouts, that I recall). When we lived Up North that wasn’t an issue though. I don’t remember the Packer’s playoff game you referenced, but we may have moved downstate by then.

• sat0422 says:

#Sundance-Me Too! LOL

8. Motzilla says:

Another stellar rally! Also, here’s the short vid the narrator mentioned during the closing….

9. Pam says:

10. Ausonius says:

Speaking of offending people by daring to voice the truth…

Who called a woman a “dog” when she came for healing?
    Who called people hypocrites, snakes, a brood of vipers?
    Who called people fools, and even “blind fools” ?
    Who called the local a king a “fox,” and not in any good way? 🙂
    Who even called one of his closest followers “Satan”?

Right! 😉

• Amy2 says:

Just for the record, Jesus didn’t call HER a dog, he was asking in reference to Jews and Gentiles, and she was Gentile. As for brood of vipers–the Pharisees–although not our religious leaders, definitely a fair amount of leaders in our government!

• Fish and hunt says:

Pharisees were political leaders. Hypocritically religious, but political leaders.

• Amy2 says:

Mmmm political leaders? They were under Roman rule.

• Fish and hunt says:

Who do you think coordinated with the Romans? No Roman wanted to rule Judea, Pilate included. The Romans needed political Jews to govern. The Saduccees were as well

• Amy2 says:

Understood. I’m just going by the biblical definition.

• Ausonius says:

True: I point this out to my Latin students. Note that Pilate wants literally nothing to do with the hot potato of a “blasphemy” trial. That was a religious matter, in a religion which the Romans did not really understand and did not like much at all (e.g. circumcision of boy babies was considered weird beyond belief and repugnant). Such an affair was the bailiwick of their client king, namely Herod. He was supposed to handle such matters.

And so when Herod volleys the hot potato back to Pilate, one can understand the latter’s exasperation.

• Covadonga says:

They were a religious movement within a Judaism whose rules for daily life were laid down in an independent Jewish state that had later lost its independence to Babylonians/Persians/Greeks for many years, and had only recently lost its renewed independence to the Romans.

The Jews did not get their independence back a third time until May 14, 1948.

The people who worked out how to apply the ancient laws to life under foreign, non-Jewish rule were the founders of modern Rabbinical Judaism, who began firmly rooted in the Pharisee movement.

The Pharisees’ big public relations problem among Christians is that every time they are referred to in the Gospels in a negative sense, they are called by name, but every time they are referred to in a positive light, it is only by inference, rather than explicitly by name.

Remember the story when Jesus is 12 and Joseph and Mary take him to the Temple, but they lose him and look all over, then finally find him studying with the scholars? The Jewish scholars who studied in the Temple like that were members of the Pharisee movement.

• Ausonius says:

Right, I realize it was indirect, yet…imagine the outcry today from our snowflakes…even fo ran indirect reference! 🙂

You cannot call snowflakes “lazy” when they are “lazy,” you cannot call snowflakes “morons” (Greek for “fool”), when they act like morons. You cannot call “snowflakes” snowflakes, even though the term is most apropos! The truth is not allowed: only what makes everybody feel like lollipops, unicorns, and rainbows is allowed!

• MVW says:

Who’s a Troll, came to Troll?
      Right!

11. Pam says:

12. cripto says:

Remember Sec Pompeo and NSA Bolton’s remarks on Iran yesterday?

“Iranian truck drivers from 236+ towns in all 31 Provinces joined the massive strike against the regime.”

It’s happening.

13. Pam says:

14. Pam says:

15. waltherppk says:

Liberal Snowflakes Count Your Blessings

16. StanH says:

A man in control!!

MAGA!

17. kea says:

Who was RSBN praying for?

18. Pam says:

• New Nonna to Be, Again!!! 🤗 says:

I can imagine how Laura feels. His turning and replying to me after I yelled out: WE LOVE YOU, DONALD!, “I love you too, darling” at his Scranton, PA rally, early evening the day before the 2016 election, still echos in my heart. 💖🦁💖

19. Pam says:

20. Pegon Zellschmidt says:

Not even Trump can know how important he is at this time. Not even Trump.

21. cripto says:

No wonder Sec Pompeo is going to Korea on Sunday. FM Kang, whose father was born in NK, and Neville Chamberlain Moon are moving fast towards a Juche confederation (the South calls it a ‘League’), things may get bumpy again.

“South Korean foreign minister on nuclear talks: ‘We want to take a different approach’
    South Korean Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-wha’s interview”

22. Pegon Zellschmidt says:

“radical Democrats.” Radical had been reserved for “radical islamists,” but after Kavanaugh deservedly so. Radical Democrats.

23. Minnie says:

Did anyone else note President Trump’s statement that (paraphrasing)

– the fake news would be so good if they were on the side of truth?

He knows EVERYTHING and maybe soon they won’t have a choice but to in fact report the truth!

Just my thought.

• New Nonna to Be, Again!!! 🤗 says:

He said something to the effect: we’d have a thousand good years (if they actually reported truth). Quick thought he put out there. Almost not even really a full sentence, but he did mention s’thing to that effect. 👍👍👍

It’s a coming!!

24. Bill S says:

I was at Mayo today as a patient and before my first appointment at 9am, I walked over to the Center to see the crowd. Tons of people already in line, from all walks of life- farmers, bikers, many women, a lot of American flags and MAGA hats. Atmosphere was like a rock concert. Everyone was friendly, and very excited about seeing President Trump. When I left Rochester around 3pm, the line was over half a mile long at least. I would guess that only 20% of those in line actually made it inside due to space limitations. But there were large screen TV’s outside to cater to those who did not make it in. Plenty of love for Pres Trump between the coasts. The excitement was palpable. MAGA!

25. LBB says:

Bill Hemmer was breaking down the newest Fox Poll this morning. There was some very tidbits, like which states PDJT has better than a 50% approval rating. Bill talked about MN a bit because of planned rally. Said there are about 30 toss up districts in the state. He plays with the interactive map too. Section starts about the 19m mark & is about 3 minutes.

26. Love me some VSGPDJT!

27. Pam says:

28. luke says:

Lololol that guy just kills me. I don’t what to say I never liked him much until I heard the unpopular unadulterated truth from his mouth after he started running for the GOP nomination. I gotta pinch myself.

Treepers he needs our help get our people to the polls dammit.

29. luke says:

Treepers he needs our help get our people to the polls dammit.

30. feralcatsblog says:

The democrat party’s strategy is inadequate to maintain them in a serious action such as Donald Trump is putting to them. They have hate on the hoof, corruption in the coup, taqiyya on the tongue and bats in the belfry — that’s their strategy. They can probably maintain themselves in the type of fighting Donald Trump is giving them in Mexifornia and a few quisling states in the North East front. After that it will make no difference how many thousands of zombies they have voting for them early and often, and if Americans still want America back, Donald Trump will keep giving it to them.

31. feralcatsblog says:

Donald Trump should annihilate the democrat party — not much — just enough to make it impossible to ever find the damn thing again without a divining rod or a diving bell.

32. woodstuff says:

“You can’t always get what you want…. you just might find, you get what you need”

33. Shiggz says:

Noticed a small jump cut at 56 min. Shouldn’t have to question such things but it was a great moment of crowd exhuberence. Also the camera only zoomed out a few times. Compare to the smaller Hillary crowds they kept the cameras moving like a rock concert and were always showing the most excited people? They purposefully do the exact opposite for us. When Trump is talking about people the camera doesn’t even show them.

That’s is how small our enemies are, they cant even do their jobs professionally without acting like a bitchy stubborn teenager.,,,, Sad 😦

34. Just watching this on replay today.

POTUS leads with crediting the Republicans for progress in our country. Unlike BHO, Pres. Trump does not constantly say “me”, “I” etc. He understands how to encourage others, as well as school them in being direct and strong (see Lindsey Graham, for instance). 🙂

Hooray for FINALLY someone with courage and honesty leading the country and Republicans.