Tonight President Trump heads to Evansville, Indiana for a MAGA rally at the Ford Center.  President Trump is in Indiana on behalf of Senate candidate Mike Braun. Anticipated start time 7:00pm EST with pre-rally speakers and events ongoing.

With all of the ongoing trade news circling Washington DC, in combination with the latest testimony from DOJ and FBI officials, this is a rally speech not to be missed.

RSBN Livestream LinkFox News Livestream LinkFox10 Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2018, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

670 Responses to President Trump MAGA Rally – Ford Center in Evansville, Indiana – 7:00pm Livestream…

1. Mark Mears says:

Wait, did Bruce Ohr just flip. Judge Jennian in for Hanity 940 pm or so.

2. c-span still on…music ended…amazing how fast that area emptied..

3. sunnydaze says:

Sooo many 1st time Rally goers tonite.

RSBN’s been interviewing ’em post rally.

• kea says:

Best rally ever am I right!!! 😉 We sure needed that. Wow.

• Kenji says:

There WAS something SPECIAL about THIS Trump speech. This was Stephen Miller’s BEST work to date. The work product of MY President’s first 1.5 year in office is simply ASTOUNDING … when itemized one-by-one by PDJT. The HARDEST WORKING POTUS in the history of our country. Thank you (again) Lord Jesus for PDJT!!!

4. Mr. Morris says:

Great rally for Mike Braun of Indiana tonight! President Trump’s continuing themes are love of America, Working together to make America Great Again, common sense solutions, ending regulations that harm our country, putting more money in taxpayers pockets, jobs, electing Republicans like Mike Braun, helping vets, Trump economy, etc. Love it!

• Kenji says:

Speechwriter Stephen Miller knocked this one OUT of the PARK! And MY President delivered the message PERFECTLY … as only he can.

I sense, the theme and seriousness of the Trump Rallys just STEPPED UP for the November Run. Bigly.

• Rynn69 says:

Agree Mr. Morris. All the candidates VSGPDJT has held rallies for have had excellent short speeches as well. A strong group. Wish two people would run: Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens.

5. iwasthere says:

Trump on fite tonight. Sounds like somebody took some time to refresh the presentation. Trump, I’m sure. Miller back in action?

6. kea says:

This man I just wow, wow, wow. The bobby knight story. He is working for US and the USA and when he pointed to the sky… so so telling. Got loves the USA.

7. wheatietoo says:

Braun is right about that!

Trump is the only one who could’ve beaten the Hillary machine.

• Kenji says:

Yep. Which is why I voted for him in the Primary. I was, honestly, never a fan of Trump or his brand … prior to his candidacy. But now I am SO devoted to this man, that I surprise even myself. Trump said it best tonight … America LOVES a WINNER. And oh.my.God. has Trump been a WINNER… WINNING!!! Bigly! Listening to him tick-off ALL his accomplishments filled me with PRIDE … proud to be an America … again.

8. sunnydaze says:

RSBN just interviewed an ex-Dem.

9. wheatietoo says:

Talking about ICE…”People are cheering ICE.”

10. Anyone have any numbers for tonight? Ford Ctr holds 10,000. Wonder how many more were outside…

11. sunnydaze says:

Guy is starting a “Fund the Wall” movement. “If Congress won’t fund it, we will”.

He brought 1000 signs to the Rally

12. wheatietoo says:

He made this election…a National Election:

13. wheatietoo says:

This was cool…if you do the math, that’s 1.5 Trillion for our Military for 2018-2019.

And as a bonus, we get a Space Force!

14. sunnydaze says:

People donating Canadian $$ to RSBN.

• sunnydaze says:

Those poor Canadians. they soooo need their own Trump…or at least an ” *almost* Trump”. Trump’s one in a million.Probably won’t be replicated for a good long time.

• amwick says:

Yes, he broke the mold,,, but he is a great leader,,, and part of that is showing, and/or demonstrating a better way. All it would take is someone with the smarts to observe, listen and learn. Learning is humbling… the sad thing is that so many politicians are not humble…. Here or in Canada….

• Katherine McCoun says:

Almost 250 since we had our Washington and now we have President Trump to get us safely to our 250th anniversary of our Declaration of Indepensence!

• Margaret says:

Something to give hope for Canadians. Prophet Hank Kunneman of Tulsa had a brief prophetic word in April of this year just for praying Christians in Canada. He says God has heard your cry and He is raising up someone to become the leader, who will reverse the unjust laws and unrighteousness of the current government. Hank Kunneman says you might not recognize this leader is God’s choice, at first. Keep watching and keep praying. Help is on the way, from God!

• NvMtnOldMan says:

Sun– The definition of -“Being Presidential” has always been a matter of contention, but now the exact definition can be summed up in 2 words,, Donald Trump.

• Blind no longer says:

LOL

15. wheatietoo says:

This was one of the best Rallies ever.

The crowd was stoked, our President was on fire…it’s like they were plugged in together.
    Wow.
    We needed this!
    I think it charged his batteries, too.

Thank you, Pres Trump.

Best President Ever!
    We’ve never had such an interactive President before.
    With this President…it’s like we-the-people have invaded Washington and have staked out a ‘foothold’ in the Swamp!

16. Bigbadmike says:

Wow! President Trump killed it tonight. Donnelly is road kill. Next stop – Tester. Then Heidekamp and McCaskill. MAGA!

17. Dazza says:

How long was the rally? Seemed like at least 1 1/2 hours

18. Wow. I started watching midway and by the end of it, it seemed that President Trump didn’t want the night to end. Does anybody timed it how long President Trump was at the podium?

I frankly was feeling sorry for the far younger crowd behind President Trump. It seemed that by the time President Trump ended his conversation – he kinda got recharged but the crowd behind were terribly drained.

19. IMO says:

🇺🇸MAGA Love Fest❤️

20. paper doll says:

It’s 2016 again! 😄

21. Stab, the unstoppable hero says:

I knew President Trump wouldn’t do the “Then at 4:00 am… someone.. put their thumb down on the Obamacare repeal.” story. That tradition is probably gone.. Gone with the wind.
    If he had done it tho… Wow. Miss Lindsey would be screeching from her perch right next to McCains casket there in DC.
    They were showing that casket arrival on FOX just b4 they cut to the rally.
    It reminded me of the old newsreels when those Russian geezers ( probably drunk as hell ) use to line up and shuffle around at funerals when Brezhnev or Khrushchev or whoever, kicked the bucket.

22. StanH says:

Does this look a man who is concerned? No! He’s got things under control.

23. Les Standard says:

A sneak peak of what’s to come

24. Not sure if Trump says this regularly at his rallies but I noticed when he was talking about HRC he said “And she’s getting away with it. Well, we’ll see if she gets away with it.” Really sounds like he’s going to deal with here sooner or later to me.

25. liberty,not license says:

Ok, I have to share this here, because you all will get it: turns out my son-in-law, daughter and granddaughter were at the rally. My son-in-law wore his LEO FOP polo shirt and got moved up to the front row with his family. I asked how my 4 year old granddaughter liked it. (We actually all went to a Trump rally a year or year and a half ago and took her, too. She did really well, then.)

She apparently did really well this time, too. My son-in-law said President Trump waved to her and she was so happy!!!! My beloved president waved to my beloved granddaughter!!! I am so tickled!!!

And, not that it should matter, but since in our current climate it does, and so to counter the liberal narrative: we are white, my son-in-law is black (and an enthusiastic Trump and Republican supporter), and my little Trump-loving grandbaby is, of course, of mixed race. #MAGA

• Montana says:

I have a question I am hoping someone has the answer for, do you think President Trump will have a rally in Nevada? I live in Utah and I could go to the Billings Montana rally, but I would have to go by myself. But if he has one in Nevada some of my family could go with me.

• tuskyou says:

Just keep checking his website. That’s what I do. I’ve gone to 3 rallies–2 by myself. You won’t be alone, you’ll meet lots of nice people and have a blast. Hope you make it to a rally!

• Earl & Pearl Tourist says:

We need one in Seattle!

• kittytrump84 says:

You would not be alone. Trust me you would be among friends. I have gone to rallies and it really is a huge love fest just like President Trump says. Everyone is kind and sociable.

• Although it’s not been announced yet, I’d bet a large amount of money that PDJT has MORE than 1 rally in Nevada!! The incumbent Senator, Dean Heller, is the ONLY U.S. Republican Senator to be up for re-election in a state that HRC carried. And it’s a very close race, at the moment.

Additionally, Arizona (which is literally next door) is also going to have a very hard fought U.S. Senate race to replace the retiring Jeff Flake; it’s not a sure deal that the Republican nominee, Martha McSally, will win in the general election. She’s running against Kyrsten Sinema, a psychotic leftist that has managed to keep a lid on her “craziness”, but has all the potential to be as wacked as Maxine Waters.

I have no doubt that our President will be spending time in the desert, in the next 60 days. Check RSBC and DonaldJTrump.com for updates. Good luck, His rallies are some of the most fun experiences imaginable!!

26. wheatietoo says:

Nice video of the huge crowd, waiting to get in to the Rally:

27. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Here’s a short clip of that female democrat noisemaker who got escorted out of the rally last night.