Sarah Sanders – White House Press Briefing, Friday August 24th…

Sarah Huckabee Sanders delivers the White House press briefing for Friday August 24th, 2018.  Video Added:

This entry was posted in Humor & Quizzes, media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Professional Idiots, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

80 Responses to Sarah Sanders – White House Press Briefing, Friday August 24th…

1. snailmailtrucker says:

God….I LOVE Sarah !

2. RICHARD CANARY says:

Somebody sure is good at editing videos. That was a hoot!

3. omg, that was wonderful! love it…thank you!

1!

4. rustybritches says:

Oh my gosh I have not laughed that hard in a long time, Thank You for putting this up, I love Sarah She is great, and heard that she might quit at the midterms sure hope she stays
    Thanks again, Loved this video

thanks again..

5. lisaginnz says:

Hilarious – excellent nick names for all of ’em……….

6. kea says:

Over a millions views!! 😀

7. “I’ll bury you people”. Too Funny.

8. Frank says:

Thanks for uploading this. You got me laughing on this early Saturday morning.

9. jimboct says:

I have to give props to SHS. She has the most dangerous job in DC. She has to get in between widdle Jimmy A and a camera. I believe VSGPDJT should issue combat and hazard pay for that task.
    The dems think they can stuff the genie back in the bottle if a democrat is ever elected to the white house. We must hold them to the same standards they apply to VSGPDJT and his administration. It is telling when SHS is the first White House Press Secretary ever to require Secret Service protection. I support freedom of speech. I defend the rights of others to say things I do not agree with. What the left is doing is just plain fascist. Like the atrocities committed by leftist dictators in the past, we must never forget.

10. covfefe999 says:

The video has 1.6 million views already. And it seems to be universally accepted. One commenter wrote this:

And the internet finally produces something hilarious. Note to @SNL. Comedy was meant to cut both ways. Nice work BLR

SNL used to be funny and it would skewer Dems and GOP alike, but it would be gentle skewering. Now it’s just harsh and blatantly prejudiced. I stopped watching a few episodes after the one Trump hosted. (I guess they didn’t think, at that time, that he was a serious candidate who had a chance of winning.) I have a friend who still watches occasionally and tells me about the awful political skits, so I won’t go back.

11. ThingsWeTakeForGranted says:

This was funny.

But the lip movement looked so real. I hope we can always tell when this technology is being used.