Congressional Representative Keith Ellison was elected to congress in 2007, and has been serving as Deputy Chairman of the Democrat National Committee since 2017. Additionally, Ellison is a current candidate for Attorney General of Minnesota.

Representative Ellison has been accused of domestic violence by his former partner Karen Monahan [See Monahan twitter here].  Yesterday Karen Monahan’s son, Austin Monahan, provided details of the allegations in a Facebook Post that outlines prior evidence of the horrific abuse he discovered in 2017, and Austin’s motive for bringing the issue to light now to support Karen Monahan’s recent claims.

Austin Monahan claims there is video evidence of the abuse, and there are numerous text messages between his mom Karen Monahan and Keith Ellison outlining the history of the events and threats from Ellison if she went public.  Austin Monahan writes:

My name is Austin Monahan and I am writing this letter on behalf of me and my brother.

My brother and I watched our mom come out of pure hell after getting out of her relationship with Keith Ellison. For several months we knew something wasn’t right and couldn’t figure it out. When we asked our mom if everything was ok, she told us she was dealing with some stress and would be ok.

In the middle of 2017, I was using my moms computer trying to download something and I clicked on a file, I found over 100 text and twitters messages and video almost 2 min long that showed Keith Ellison dragging my mama off the bed by her feet, screaming and calling her a “fucking bitch” and telling her to get the fuck out of his house.

The messages I found, were mixed with him consistently telling my mom he wanted her back, he missed her, he knew he fucked up and we wished he could do things different, he would victim shaming, bully her, and threaten her if she went public. I text him and told him I know what you did to my mama and a few other things.

I met up with my mom that night and asked her what happened. She said nothing happened until I told her I saw a video and hell of a lot of messages saying something different. She finally talked. My brother and I were so angry and hurt for our mom. We were ready to go public but our mom begged us not to and she along with others convinced us it wasn’t in our moms best interest. (read more)

Karen Monahan Twitter Here

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2018, Islam, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, Sex Scandals, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

228 Responses to Congressman Keith Ellison, Deputy Chairman DNC, Faces Serious Allegations of Domestic Violence, Assault…

1. MVW says:

Not many Democrats left standing. Pelosi, Schumer, Joe Biden, the rest don’t seem to have a clue.

Antifa is the image of the Democrat party that pops into mind when thinking of strong supporters. Certainly no Blue Collar working class support them.

Socialism is a dead idea. Social programs does not mean Socialism, and there are enough of those. ‘Single Payer’ was killed by Obama.

Democrat party is dead with no where to go.

2. prenanny says:

Proud of this young man and his brother for coming forward.
    If you are abused, sick or not feeling well in any capacity I implore you to please do not answer ” I am fine” when someone asks. You are not protecting anyone, let those who love you help.

3. Seems the louder they accuse and project, the more skeletons they have in their closet

4. Nation of Islam member and Dem Rep Keith X Ellison promotes Antifa

5. Bill_M says:

Ok, everybody surprised even a little bit raise their hands…Bueller? Bueller?
    I suspect ole Keith is surprised. He thinks this type of treatment is simply what women deserve. Wonder why he would think that????

6. rsanchez1990 says:

Imagine the scandal if this thug had been selected as the DNC chair. I wonder what skeletons Perez has in his closet…

7. Texian says:

DNC Internal conflict..

Ellison and Cortez taking the DNC too hard left too fast and attracting the power of the DNC brownshirt factions and their followers away from the DNC oldsters of furbies, soccer moms and mini-vans who have retaliated in order to stave off any attempt to take the power of the party away from them..

Nothing to see here folks..

8. finchy74 says:

I live in Ellison’s district. If Ellison was running for his seat this November (He’s not, he’s running for the State AG job instead), these revelations would have no bearing at all on his ability to win the seat again. NE Minneapolis is home to the stupidest voters in the country. No Democrat can be too far Left for these morons. The entire district is composed of self-loathing, retired white people with a smattering of 30-something white hipsters who are equally self-loathing. These are people that are far more terrified of being called a racist than they are of destroying their neighborhoods via their stupid voting habits.

In fact it’s so bad that the Republican party has not even attempted to have a serious candidate run since Ellison won the seat. I have spent more money and time personally supporting the past challengers to Ellison than the RNC has. Part of me can’t blame them given the moronic nature of NE Minneapolis voters, but the other part finds it to be maddening.

It’s embarrassing that Keith Ellison represents my district and that if word got round in my neighborhood that I’m an emphatic supporter of the President, my home would be vandalized.

Minnesota sucks. I cannot wait to leave this frozen land of imbeciles.

• Sentient says:

“Nordeast” has one of the only pockets of conservatives in Minneapolis. The rest of the city is worse. The state is slowly becoming more conservative. President Trump came within 1.5% of Hillary. This year three congressional districts: 1, 7 and 8 could flip from Democrat to Republican. I agree that Ellison could have weathered this if he were running for his congressional seat. Now that he’s running for MN Attorney General, we’ll see if he survives the primary on Tuesday. He may because he has so many primary opponents. Winning the general should now be a lot harder for Ellison.

9. jahealy says:

Can’t for the life of me figure out why a proud Black Man, and a proud Muslim Man, would involve himself in an intimate relationship with a white American woman. Doesn’t his pride demand that he date someone of his own race and/or “religious” ideology?

Another lying, hypocritical, (allegedly) violent Democrat. Say it ain’t so.

• Indimex says:

I don’t know anything about her; but, she looks “ethnic” to me. Latina, Arab, or some mixture of some sort.

• Covadonga says:

“Can’t for the life of me figure out why… a proud Muslim Man, would involve himself in an intimate relationship with a white American woman.”

From the wording of your message I can sense some misconceptions about Islamic values. Not saying this is Ellis’ deal, but just to give you a heads-up on how Shari’a society functions:

1.) The Qur’an designates Muhammad as “the perfect man”, and describes him as “an excellent example for Muslims to follow”. Islam is the most literal-minded religion on earth, and hints like this are treated as no exception. Devout Muslim men are taught that they can improve themselves and find favor with Allah by acting as exactly like Muhammad as possible.

So, for example, Muhammad is described as enjoying rubbing henna in his beard and hair to make them red, so you will find Muslim men today who imitate him by rubbing henna in their own beards and hair.

Muhammad was a slave holder, a slave trader, someone who gave slaves away as gifts to his friends, who accepted slaves as gifts from his friends, as well as, of course, who accepted a certain fraction of female slaves captured by his warriors on their religious marauding raids against hostile cities and oases across the Arabian Peninsula.

It turns out that one of Muhammad’s friends gave him an Egyptian Christian (i.e. Copt) slave girl named Maryam. Authentic Hadith (holy scriptures recording Muhammad’s words and deeds) and the Sirat Rasul Allah (official religious biography of Muhammad) both say that Maryam was Muhammad’s favorite sex partner out of all of his wives and slave girls.

Egyptians were considered to be more fair than Arabs in those days, (and some Coptic women are extremely fair even today,) so Maryam was classified as white.

So today if a Muslim man, of any skin color or national origin, finds himself sexually attracted mainly, say, to Asian women, or to black women, then his Imam, or other religious mentor, can put him on the right spiritual path by advising him to change his orientation towards white women. Muhammad, the perfect man’s, first choice was white, so, logically, a Muslim man’s first choice today should be white. By imitating Muhammad exactly, he can make himself more devout and therefore more likely to get into jannat (heaven,) where he’ll really be able to score some tail.

That is why, in any slave market in the Muslim world today, there is always one class of slave which fetches the highest prices: the white female slave.

—-
      2.) In Islamic countries around the world there are groups of wealthy Muslim men who front money to handsome, stylish young Muslim men to buy snazzy clothes and so forth, sometimes even a car.

The young Muslim thereby incurs a commitment to pretend to be a non-Muslim, and to seduce, possibly to marry, and to make pregnant a non-Muslim girl.

He gets the rest of the cash from the deal when he completes this assignment.

And, being Muslim, he can then turn around and repeat his act for more cash with a different girl, since Muslim men can have up to 4 wives, and current wives have no veto, or any say at all, in his taking additional wives.

I knew a Christian girl from Indonesia who had a good friend, a fellow Christian girl, who fell victim to this scam. Muslim bastard pretended to be Christian, got my friend’s friend to fall in love with him, promised to marry her, then started sleeping with her sub rosa, in a country where that is a big no no.

When she became pregnant, he revealed all. She had nowhere to turn. Her family couldn’t afford the scandal and financial obligations of raising an illegitimate child. (Muslim authorities very likely wouldn’t have allowed this anyway – Muslim children can’t be raised by kuffar.) No Christian boy would marry a girl pregnant with another man’s child, especially when that could easily be fatal if the other man is a Muslim in Islamic Indonesia.

So she had to marry the scam artist and go live with him in his parents’ house. He only required that she convert to Islam before the marriage.

That was back in the 80s or early 90s, and the first time I had ever heard of this practice. Nowadays you can read all about it occurring worldwide if you visit Robert Spencer’s JihadWatch.com

In India, the Muslims publish price lists for young men to refer to. You get such and such a bounty for impregnating or marrying a Christian girl, so much for a Jain girl, so much for Parsi girl, so much for a Brahmin (priest caste) Hindu girl, so much for a Kshatriya (warrior/landlord caste) Hindu girl, etc.

—-
      Hope this helps as a basic orientation guide to what we have to look forward to if Congress keeps refusing to fund the Wall.

10. phoenixRising says:

11. treehouseron says:

Think about what a lowlife scumbag this guy must be. Dragging her around by the feet screaming at her on a tape…. isn’t he the one that lost his temper during questioning on some congressional panel awhile back, and everybody was saying “look, he’s a hothead” ?

Everybody knew.

12. TheLastDemocrat says:

She looks pretty white to me.

13. CM-TX says:

Will the Left/Dems condemn Ellison’s actions? These are the same people screaming that foreign Domestic Violence justifies granting Asylum. Especially for those claiming victim status– AFTER being caught illegally entering the US.🙄

14. scott467 says:

“Representative Ellison has been accused of domestic violence by his former partner Karen Monahan…”

_________________

I have never understood how that word can be used, in that context, with a straight face.

When did “partner” become not just ‘a’ substitute, but THE substitute for ‘boyfriend’ or ‘girlfriend’? It sounds like someone is virtue-signalling at tryouts for the gender-neutral P.C. Olympics.

I mean, imagine a standard scenario. You’re at a restaurant for dinner. Keith Ellision is a friend of yours, and he sees you, so he and the woman who is with him walk up to your table and he says “Hi Scott, good to see you, I’d like you to meet my partner”.

Certainly you know there is only one thing I could say in that moment:

What, are you guys cops?

Like Starsky and Hutch?

I don’t think they were ‘together’ in the same way you two are ‘together’.

To quote a movie that I’ve never actually seen: “You keep using that word… I don’t think it means what you think it means.”

😁

• treehouseron says:

I feel the exact same way and have thought the exact same thing. It may be a cultural thing, I had a friend move overseas and then started using that word, so maybe it’s just something us ‘Mericans understand. I would never call a girlfriend or wife a ‘partner’ because it’s a BUSINESS TERM.

it would actually be insulting to call them a partner….

• scott467 says:

“It may be a cultural thing, I had a friend move overseas and then started using that word, so maybe it’s just something us ‘Mericans understand.”

_______________

Not cultural, it’s intentional subversion, same as the Left does with all things, changing the meaning of words in the effort to ‘normalize’ deviant behavior with peer-pressure as the enforcement mechanism.

By intention, I don’t know the Left’s ‘lingo’, for example, I don’t know what ‘cis-gender’ and other made-up words mean, so I’ll have to describe what I mean by standard language.

‘Boyfriend’ and ‘girlfriend’ are are NORMAL identifiers for opposite-sex couples, which itself is NORMAL.

Same-sex couples is NOT ‘normal’. Therefore, a man calling another man is ‘boyfriend’ accentuates, draws attention to, the abnormal-ness of their relationship. If your objective is to ‘normalize’ deviant behavior, the last thing you want to do is use language that draws attention to the deviant behavior.

Remember, all of this is done for subversive political (Marxist, globalist) objectives, to undermine the entire Christian foundation of our country — they don’t actually care a flip about homosexuals.

In order to ‘smooth out’ that awkward moment where a dude introduces another dude as his ‘boyfriend’, they substitute the gender-neutral word ‘partner’. See how that works? It’s just his ‘partner’, there’s not overt homosexual implication there, and so long as he acts confident and not embarrassed when he says it, peer pressure will do it’s job and you’re supposed to be intimidated into silence.

After a while, you become desensitized to the new ‘terminology’, and (they hope) even begin using it yourself. All of the Leftist agit-prop sources reinforce it (movies, TV, news media, etc.), and within just a few years, mission accomplished.

That’s what they do, and that’s how they do it. That is how they subvert the entire culture, slowly, like a frog on slow boil, but relentlessly. They do it on many fronts, all the time.

Their ‘support’ for ‘women’s rights’ has nothing to do with caring about women at all, it is 100% pure political (subversive) objective. Their support for ‘civil rights’ for minorities has nothing to do with minorities, they couldn’t care less about minorities, minorities (and ‘civil rights’) are just a ‘vehicle’ they USE to achieve their political (subversive) objectives. Their support of ‘gay rights’ has nothing to do with homosexuals, and everything to do with the subversive political objectives.

Mockingbird Media inundates the population with the indoctrination/brainwashing/programming 24/7/365, and over time, it works itself into the subconscious. They have been perfecting propaganda and indoctrination techniques since before WWII, and they are very good at it.

” I would never call a girlfriend or wife a ‘partner’ because it’s a BUSINESS TERM. ”

_______________

Exactly. Partners in crime. Partners in police. Partners in business. None of them are supposed to be holding each other’s hands and whispering sweet-nothings to each other. That’s NOT what ‘partners’ do.

It is an intentional degradation of the word.

“it would actually be insulting to call them a partner….”

__________________

And simultaneously devalues the inherent distinction between male and female.

All by design.

Once you become aware of it, of what they’re doing, and how almost everyone gets drawn into it, it’s like nails on a chalkboard. You can’t help but recognize it when you see it.

15. scott467 says:

Matt Pelikan: “I believe women. We must believe women. This is especially true for those who have the courage to come forward with their experiences.”

_________________

Especially those who have evidence, like video and texts.

Why is that important, you may ask, Matt?

Because video and texts remove the element of your ‘belief’, and replace your ‘belief’ with “evidence”.

Until or unless you have “evidence”, all you’ve got is “hearsay”, and we don’t burn witches at the stake based on ‘hearsay’ (anymore).

Matt Pelikan: “I have committed to believing and supporting survivors in my personal and professional life. This instance is no different.”

________________

That’s fantastic, Matt.

How do you distinguish between those survivors who are telling the truth, and those who are making false accusations, without “evidence”?

I mean, it seems like a reasonable question — doesn’t it?

Or did you mean to say “I have committed to believing and supporting accusers“?

• scott467 says:

Because if you have committed to believing and supporting accusers, that’s an entirely different thing.

There’s much less virtue (signalling) in that type of support…

16. I can not stand Keith Ellison and never have been able to. Kudos to those boys and their mother for coming forward. I get that the modern left is politics over all that is just but this scumbag has had power for entirely too long. He never should have had it in the first place.
    He honestly makes my skin crawl. I need a shower.

17. Laura Wesselmann says:

Another Demoncrat scumbag.

18. mashall says:

One person’s foreplay is another persons……
    Whatever…

19. mashall says:

He Said,
    She Said,
    The Truth.
    Whatever the truth is, do you think her or her boys would turn down some cash to let all this go away? ; )

20. mashall says:

Unnamed sources say…”He was merely conducting a Ancient Traditional Muslim ceremony to liberate her from the spirit demons that were preventing her from mastering her Belly Dancing routine Grand Finale where she accurately shoots a chilled grape out of her belly button across the room into her master’s open mouth!”