Tuesday July 17th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

169 Responses to Tuesday July 17th – Open Thread

1. nccosmiccurmudgeon says:

I will post this here as it will ramble across a few subjects. First, I would like to properly confuse the issues of the day with a few “minor detail” related facts:
    18 U.S. Code § 2384 – Seditious conspiracy
    If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States….
    18 U.S. Code § 2385 – Advocating overthrow of Government
    Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or
    Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or….
    18 U.S. Code § 595 – Interference by administrative employees of Federal, State, or Territorial Governments
    Whoever, being a person employed in any administrative position by the United States, or by any department or agency thereof, or by the District of Columbia or any agency or instrumentality thereof, or by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States, or any political subdivision, municipality, or agency thereof, or agency of such political subdivision or municipality (including any corporation owned or controlled by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States or by any such political subdivision, municipality, or agency), in connection with any activity which is financed in whole or in part by loans or grants made by the United States, or any department or agency thereof, uses his official authority for the purpose of interfering with, or affecting, the nomination or the election of any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both. ….

As someone mentioned earlier in this section, today is the anniversary of the murder of the Tsar and family by the Bolsheviks.

Today, we had a former CIA Director, a former FBI director, a sitting “Congressman” (who recently advocated for presenting the Purple Heat to a disgraced FBI Agent; and a major TV Network show host all publicly state their desire, and support of, overthrowing this government by force if necessary.

I listened to 2 different “conservative” commentators today at lunch time today who in essence attempted to downplay this. Each one, in my paraphrasing, said something to the effect of “Snowflakes vs Rednecks, the Snowflakes don’t stand a chance”. I took great exception to this overt over-simplification of the potential seriousness of these statements.

It is not the ‘Snowflake’ they are ‘calling to arms’; it is the MS13 member, the New Black Panther Party member, Black Lives Matter, the poor “jihadist refugee”, Occupy; and any number of other nationally recognized gangs and anarchist groups. These groups have well defined Leadership; well developed logistic and support infrastructure; and have been ‘groomed’ to cause significant disruption and damage at a moments notice.

Whereas a person like me may be able to “secure my perimeter”, who would I report this to?
    Who would I contact for supplies? Who would I send my injured to for treatment? I may be a “Redneck”; and I may well be capable of defending me and mine; but I am nowhere near as organized as those “Snowflakes”.

I mentioned 18 USC 595 in reference to the testimonies recently provided by former members of the Special Prosecutors Office. We know from this testimony that there were in fact efforts made to prevent President Trump from taking office; and upon the failure of those efforts, additional efforts were undertaken to undermine his authority and effectiveness.

From the various DNC related “leaks”, we know that the Clinton campaign appears to have slanted the Democratic Primary to enable her victory. Will we see any “595” related prosecutions?? But yet we publicly indict 12 active duty foreign military members buying Facebook ads??

And if there is any truth to the various reports that Trump authorized the announce of the indictments, then there can be but one reason for it and it had nothing to do with strengthening his negotiating position with Putin.

As mentioned by others yesterday, when referring to the Intelligence Agencies he, President Trump, has the utmost faith and confidence in, the personal pronouns MY and HIS were in all capital letters. I believe this was not to indicate the Intelligence Groups under his administration, but rather a separate group. In my opinion, the Saudi’s and Adm. Rogers. Remember the “shining orb”?

I also believe that due to the “sources & methods” available to this separate group, the President is well aware and in possession of all pertinent and relevant information concerning the ongoing Coup de Tat attempt against him. But how to bring this to light without seeming to be simply employing partisan revenge and smear tactics?

You appear to be supporting Herr Mueller and authorize the public announcement of an indictment against those evil doing Russian Spies. Knowing this will place you in a “no-win” situation with the “press”, you correctly surmise that the appearance of “appeasing” the Russian President will cause a great outcry from both the Mensheviks and Bolsheviks arrayed against him, and us.

Knowing that he can’t allow a “February Revolution” to take place, which in turn led to the “October Revolution” that led to the murder of the Tsar and his family and the final ascension of the Bolsheviks to power, he needed to cause those that would start the February Revolution to publicly expose themselves and their intentions.

It would not surprise me that if by some chance the translator is brought before a committee to testify to what she heard during the private meeting, she would verify this theory.

The final thought I have on these recent events is the mentioning of the Mutual Assistance Treaty for Prosecutions. The way this little known treaty was presented was like watching an “alley-oop” pass to a young UNC player named Jordan and his effortless flight towards the basket for the inevitable slam dunk. President Trump made the perfect pass to Putin, and Putin, of all people, slam dunked Herr Mueller and all of his nefarious supporters including the “the vaunted and anointed Mrs. Clinton”.

Thank you for your indulgences.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Good thoughts you posted nccosmiccurmudgeon. I’m making an assumption that the nc is North Carolina? We have other treepers there too. I’m in OK. Here we already have established a network of other patriots should the need arise.

Also, if you’re not aware, President Trump is not only being guarded by Secret Service; but also Marines with special skills dressed appropriately. Also, it would not surprise me if there is a military parade in November, as yes he was trolling the swamp media, but it would not surprise me for that to materialize. Read into that what you will.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Oh, and also, Vlad speaks a decent amount of English. I’ve watched hundreds of hours of film of him in all types of situations. His English is quite good actually. I suspect he uses translators for public purposes.

• Yes BigMamaTEA; NC is for North Carolina. And I am sure there is a SEAL team in the shadows supporting those Marines. Made some interesting acquaintances long ago with Teams 2 & 4.
        My main point was to not underestimate the Socialists that are beginning to emerge from the shadows. They do have quite an organized “enforcement” arm.

But finding the “Green Dragon Inn” is sometimes difficult for those on the Presidents side.

My other unwritten point would be that should “significant disturbances” begin, it should be the role of the National Guard to provide the initial response. However, as we have seen recently, not all the Governors may be “willing” to provide their support to such a call.

In such a situation, it would become the Constitutional Responsibility of citizens loyal to the Constitution to assist until properly relived.

And most importantly, thank you for your kind words and encouragement.

2. Jeff says:

I’ve seen it mentioned a couple of times in the last week. Forgive my density. What is the significance of the “golden orb?”

• nccosmiccurmudgeon says:

It was a photo of the Saudi Delegation and President Trump standing around a lighted globe in the new Intelligence Center the Saudi’s built. Wish I could post a photo, but search for “trump and glowing orb”.

• Jeff says:

I’ve seen the photos, and I remember when it happened, but some seem to be attaching some significance to the orb, and I don’t know what that is.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Jeff, I’m not certain of the direct meaning of the orb….but President Trump is one of the very few….if not only to participate in this celebration.

• nccosmiccurmudgeon says:

Jeff;
          I have not been able to find an “official explanation” of the photo; however, I believe it to be a gesture indicating a unified effort between Saudi Arabia and the US to shine a light around the world to root out and destroy the threat of State Sponsored Terrorism.

3. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

4. BigMamaTEA says:

Man oh man. Senate tee-vee was something today. After the normal 2 hour lunch break on Tuesdays for Conference lunches by each party, Grassley opened the Floor with a good speech about the Constitution, and reminding anyone listening (and all speeches get posted in the Federal Register) Then Schmuckles started off the demonrats……

I posted what he said, suggesting possible financial ties with Putin/Trump and Demonrats want Trump’s tax returns….. but then Menedez (D-NJ-Crook-pedo) had the gaul to moralize and speak of “values not in line with Putin!!!?” Senator Slur….(RI-D) literally started “muh Russia” again.
    Then StolenValor Blumenthal…”muh Russia = Pearl Harbor”, then VanHollen, Whitehouse, Hirano, and Carper somehow attempted to equivocate Scott Pruett vs. Supreme Court Nominee Kavanaugh.

Then of course….Bernie, etc. etc. All the whackados were out in full force today.

5. fleporeblog says: