July 15th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #542

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

995 Responses to July 15th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #542

1. I’m sure all of you have read this old article, but I just discovered it, and absolutely LOVE it! If anyone ever says Trump isn’t focused like a laser on a long term goal, send them to this.
    1984 The Expanding Empire of Donald Trump – William E. Geist

• Marygrace Powers says:

Fascinating article/only 37 years old in 1984. –

“IT IS NOT YET 9 AM SPENDING A DAY WITH Donald Trump is like driving a Ferrari without the windshield. It’s exhilarating.”

Reminds me that we are having the ride of our lives
      with PDJT and to think it is just the beginning/SO LUCKY.

• He says that his concern for nuclear holocaust is not one that popped into his mind during any recent made-of-television movie. He says that it has been troubling him since his uncle, a nuclear physicist, began talking to him about it 15 years ago.

His greatest dream is to personally do something about the problem and, characteristically, Donald Trump thinks he has an answer to nuclear armament: Let him negotiate arms agreements – he who can talk people into selling $100 million properties to him for $13 million. Negotiations is an art, he says and I have a gift for it.

The idea that he would ever be allowed to got into a room alone and negotiate for the United States, let alone be successful in disarming the world, seems the naive musing of an optimistic, deluded young man who has never lost at anything he has tried. But he believes that through years of making his views known and through supporting candidates who share his views, it could someday happen.

• New Nonna Again!!! says:

Wow!!!

Very interesting to read this pretty thorough article from back then and to see how our VSG President is working for America at this time.

Ah,mazing!! Makes me love you all the more, if that’s even possible, Mr President.

❤️🦁

2. citizen817 says:

• woohoowee says:

We’re not being led by the stupid people anymore!

• Jim in TN says:

Nor are we being led by the malicious nor the mendacious people. Zero was both.

• GB Bari says:

No, but we are still being lied to and severely undermined by them. They still control the Deep State and Congress. And with a very few exceptions they still control the overwhelming majority of the US news media.

So while we enjoy reading accurate relatively bias-free information here in CTH, the vast majority of our population do not. Stupid and badly misinformed people are still everywhere. They control much of corporate America, Silicon Valley, the entertainment industry, academia, and the news industry.

Thank God for President Trump and some of his staff, but as a country and culture we have a long long way to go.

• piper567 says:

GB, yes I agree with your statements.
          Yet Trump was elected by this very same lot who have been lied to and misinformed for so many decades.
          I see a light at the end of a loooong tunnel.
          May not be a bright one, but it out there.
          The Trump Train is moving right along.
          And it appears to be adding passengers.

3. citizen817 says:

• New Nonna Again!!! says:

God speed, Mr President. Thank you for all you’re doing for Deplorable Americans, as well as loopy lefties, whether they understand that or not. 🙏🇺🇸🦁

4. citizen817 says:

5. Troublemaker10 says:

• piper567 says:

Hey, thanks A2!

• kea says:

Reading it now. Must admit I like Katie Hopkins better then Piers Morgan

presidential M&Ms complete with Donald Trump’s signature on the back.—– I want one!!!!

Piers doing dumb things like trying to ‘play with the phones’…. too much filler…and BS. I want an interview not his opinions and little jabs here in there. Oh the tape. Trump likes to brags…

Example:

I’ve known Trump for 12 years now and genuinely like him whilst disagreeing with many of the things he says and does.—- Why is this important?!?!?!

That day, the Secret Service detail was just eight agents. Today, President Trump has over 300.— Wow

I couldn’t resist stopping at the top, turning and waving. I was later told this is technically a breach of protocol – only the President is supposed to ever do it.—- oh look breach of protocol I’m sure CNN will get right on that…

‘Some of them are protesting in my favour, you know that?’ he insisted. ‘There are many, many protests in my favour.’
        Hmmm. I must have missed those.—— I really hate Piers Morgan. What the heck does this have to do with the interview.

I guess he’s blind

Great to see you,’ Trump said, as we shook hands again. ‘Now get off my plane! – we’re late!’—– That’s our Trump MAGA

The crew and I grabbed our stuff and raced out the back of Air Force One, past the White House Corps – knocking some of their pre-packed meals as we did so. They get charged $20 per meal apparently.—– LOLOLOLOLOL

• Esperanza says:

Piers is OK. He can be annoying, too much like T lol. He has to put in the catty stuff, or he would lose his job. He will come round to the 2nd amendment.

I like both halves of the article. Love hearing about AF1. And I want the M&Ms lol.

I enjoyed hearing about the build up to POTUS’ arrival. In short I learnt stuff.

• Dixie says:

150 million followers! Wow.

• Mary Ann says:

Love the picture!

• Sunshine says:

Yes, QE is a sharp woman. And Yes, Brexit is complex because of the severe penalties. The whole EU is a dictatorship. Often, a quick clean break and the less severe the penalties in the mid-term.

• starfcker says:

That picture is everything you need to know about Donald Trump. He knows most things in life are hard to get, and even harder to keep. He knows if you are incapable of defending what is yours, you will lose it to someone more determined. He takes that position as our President, in defense of our country. It’s amazing, and long overdue.

6. citizen817 says:

7. citizen817 says:

• wondering999 says:

Yes, and why did so many Russian diplomats die of “heart attacks” between Trump’s election and his inauguration? Coincidence? or not — how many? 8, 9?

8. phoenixRising says:

• olderwiser21 says:

Animals. Oh, wait – are these the special gang members that Nasty Pelosi wants us to invite over for dinner??? You first, Nasty.

• BetsyRossRocked says:

Old Nan is too crazy and scary for the Animals .
        One supper with her and they would be running for the border.

• Esperanza says:

The divine spark is strong with these. /Sarc.

I actually agree with the divine spark thing, but. At what point is a being’s behavior so bad it overbalances the rest? Real question. I struggle with. What is the point of managing this kind of demon, I refuse to call it an animal, for 30 or 40 years?

Also, what does it say about pro choicers that they are fine with buying the death chemicals, which come from Europe, for foetuses and old people, but not for criminals like this?

I have no answers, Treepers’ 🎄 input much appreciated.

• David A says:

The root of evil is ignorance. A child of God imagines they are God, their intelligence, their power, their strength. Satan was ” a liar from the beginning, falsely perceived of himself as a power separate from the omnipresent omnipotent source of ALL. Thus cut off by lies from omnipresent Truth, they cater to their egotistical lie of ego desire, ego ambition, pure self-centred
          misery producing actions, like the Oleander plant, every part of them is poisoned by thinking the are a power apart from the Sole and only power in truth.

• woohoowee says:

Cartel violence in America.

• TatonkaWoman says:

Yes. Their goal is to make America Mexico again. (Still can’t figure out why…when they came here to get away from there)

• Esperanza says:

I have coigned a new phrase “invasive immigration”. Which is what it is.

• rrick says:

TatonkaWoman, the one reason why is to exploit the market which America represents. Not just to the cartels but to all the illegals, America is a market and it is to be exploited. They do not care about some silly assimilation bullcrap. They flit seamlessly to and fro across the border.*

What they want, all they want, is access to the market. To the cartel it is the drug market and control of distribution. To the illegals it is the benefits of the market, the ‘free’ this, the ‘free’ that. America is like a giant ATM to them.

I’ve lived in California since the 1970s. I have watched and studied and observed. I have seen what the drug operators did in the ’70s (which was a more dangerous time until the last few years), what the politicians in Mexico, and Central America and our own country have done, and what the illegals have been doing.

The politicians in those other countries are pushing the illegals into the USA. Meanwhile our politicians are welcoming them, sucking them in like a Hoover. People can say the illegals are merely pawns caught up in the political graft of their respective countries but that is not entirely true. It is they who ultimately make the choice to come. They are as complicit as the politicians. The commies (leftists) want the political base, the Rs are yellow bellied cowards. In either case they are hellbent to extinguish the middle class. Just look at stagnant wages in time of record profits as proof. Our so-called representatives hardly bother to return calls or letters, e-mails, etc. What they want is a complete lack of accountability, that’s their pie in the sky.

Anyway, this is more than you asked. What you asked for is explained as America is open for business to any grifter that comes along. That’s right, the illegals are running their own con game. They want your tax monies. And they are getting it, they have better than even chance of getting it for ‘free’. Incidentally, it is not too much hyperbole to say the CA state symbol is a teenage female illegal with two kids and one in the oven.

With the increase of MS-13 into the USA, our country is now becoming as dangerous as it was in the 1970s.

*It is not at all unusual that an illegal working in the USA is back at work three days at most after having been deported by ICE. Very likely they will not deport the illegal for when he is deported he will change his identity and if he was being surveilled (a very good chance of that since they often are active in narcotics distribution) and the agency will have to start all over again. And the illegal will boast of how he was fed and treated very well, as if it were a vacation.

Apprehensions by ICE is largely the ‘raw meat’ at the border. They are not too active in the interior with the massive number of illegals already established here. There are 3rd even 4th generation illegals living here. Imagine 50, 60 year old and older not knowing English or even how to read or write. This is not only Southern California. I have traveled to many states and the locals tell the same tale.

• rrick says:

I should add, as a point of reference, that I came of age in the 1970s.

• Esperanza says:

I have met such a person. Mexican, having lived 30 years in Fresno, neither working nor with an actual profession. No English, not even to understand. Sorry, have frequented Mexican immigrants, the clichés are true. My ex was the exception, the opposite of a free loader, though he was pro Aztlán.

The joke was, if you travel, you need English. So the friend’s choices were English or French.

On the other hand, his son, a great kid spoke both and was proud to be American.

• kroesus61 says:

ICE does not generally operate in the border area…..that is the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) who has as its mission the enforcement of America’s borders and ports

• andyocoregon says:

Someone needs to compile a complete timeline of serious crimes done by MS-13 members in the U.S. and publish it with weekly updates. Everyone should read about all these outrages so the can see the reality of allowing monsters like this reside in our country.

9. Mariposa323 says:

Panic about The Putin meeting , what do the Russians know that they don’t want us to find out ?
    Just one example :

• Minnie says:

Back to the Future – April, 2002!

• Plain Jane says:

Makes one wonder if Hanson really sold secrets.

• Marygrace Powers says:

Plain Jane did you see this from Thomas Wictor/worth reading on Hanson/Strzok.

excerpts –

(2) Hanssen was the most destructive spy in US history.

I’m wondering if Strzok is another Robert J. Hanssen.

(3) And he was a catastrophe as a person.

Every sexual kink you can imagine.

An arrogant psychopath.

• Esperanza says:

Wowsah. Couldn’t load this when it was first posted. What is it with the O admin and Iran? What are the odds of so many of them being linked to the Islamicist régime?

Is the Muh Russia a blind for Muh Iran? Which is probably in fact Muh USSR. I’ve read many of the docs from the Congress whatever it was, and it’s striking how many of the things they decided to do to bring us down, eg spread sedition amongst Black Americans, have come to fruition.

I don’t think O needed to be blackmailed. He is naturally on their side. But the relationship was prolly the same as China and Lil Kim.

Back in 1979, age 16 or 17, I saw the footage of Iran, and my blood ran cold. I knew this rising of Islam was very bad for us, and would endanger, very probably destroy our way of life. This came to fruition with 9/11 for you and The 2nd Gates of Vienna for us.

It has already in Europe. I used to go and sit at the cafe next to the Louvre bookshop under the Carousel pyramid and then take in the Philippe-Auguste fortifications on my way home. I literally wouldn’t know where to go to find them today. The last time I went 20 years ago, there were about three bag searches and hours of queue. I’m guessing the bookshop had to move. And the cafe is probably a distant memory.

I thought we were a gonner, and no shots fired.

Then came Brexit and Trump. I truly believe T has the capacity to break the Islamicist Gordian knot and save our bacon. I haven’t felt so hopeful in years.

I can’t be prouder and frankly surprised at the strength of our institutions. We ARE doing this through the ballot box.

• TheWanderingStar says:

“Then came Brexit and Trump. I truly believe T has the capacity to break the Islamicist Gordian knot and save our bacon.”

Nice pun, Esperanza!

• distracted2 says:

I just read Wictor’s theory on Twitter. Now I don’t know if I believe Strzok was a spy for Iran but I do believe he is a CIA imbed in the FBI. Wictor goes through his father’s past and Strzok’s ascension in the FBI. Add that to the fact that he has failed TWO polygraphs and still has a job to his over-the-top arrogance, it all makes a sick kind of sense.

AND Obama and the Stryzoks go way, way back – all the way back to Obama’s college days.

• Patriot1783 says:

Is Iran the foreign agent that had infiltrated Clinton server…after being given help by obama?
            Louis Gohmert (I think was the one) said it was not Russia.

• distracted2 says:

Yes, Gohmert did say that.

Also, remember Comey testified that there were five foreign states that were successful in infiltrating her server.

I think Iran was one of them. The others were likely China, North Korea, Pakistan (thanks to the Awans) and the last one could be any number of other bad actors.

• Patriot1783 says:

Russia likely one, but also UK,
                Gohmert said there was an anomaly found incripted in Clinton server where all the emails that were part of the server where redirected to a foreign agent yet it wasn’t Russia.
                So that entity would have to be one with considerable computer knowledge able to write code to do something like that.
                Talk about the ultimate blackmail bonanza!

• distracted2 says:

Wictor likely believes it’s Iran. And I would agree with him but I’m not ruling out Pakistan and the Awan coverup.

When you consider the scope of the scandal, what lengths were taken to make it all go away, the involvement of DWS as head of the DNC and the ability to keep the entire Congress mum on the investigation, it had to be really, really bad. And what would be really, really bad? Obama’s involvement.

• trialbytruth says:

If I were Israel I would want to know what the MB lovers were thinking. Someone else here suggested the Saudias and Egypt would have also had MB concerns.

Question does my memory serves me correctly ? Did Gomert say “not Russia far from it”?

• McCabe is the one that inserted himself into any/all Russia investigations going on in the FBI over the last 10 years. IMO he is the spy. Strzok is/was his useful idiot.

• Plain Jane says:

Wow, Mary Grace Powers, no I didn’t see this. Thank you.
          THIS IS bombshell awakening stuff.

I keep trying to follow TW and a few others, but I honestly don’t know how to find their reader threads ubless someone posts them. I need more than a tutorial in surfing on the iPad, but of late I seem to need help with the internet even on my MS.

• Plain Jane says:

Marygrace Powers,
          This article knocked my socks off. It sheds light on much of the baloney we’ve been getting. I haven’t bought the Russia only stuff. I saved it on my MS. I don’t think it’s gotten the exposure it should get.

“Climate Heretic says:
          July 13, 2018 at 7:05 pm
          Aussie lurker posting for the first time. The following article just recently posted on WUWT. Relates Crowdstrike and the DNC. Sundance needs to consider this article in relationship to the one he has just posted above.

Dangerous Pseudo-Science in Cyber Security by Leo Goldstein
          Regards
          Climate Heretic”

• Jenny R. says:

Yes, he did — and it was a disaster.

• Jenny R. says:

Maybe not so much what we don’t know — but what we do know and they don’t want the Russians called on it.
      The Russians work all sides in many elections (not just ours). Their goal is to create chaos, corruption (that they can blackmail and bribe), and above all else to sow seeds of distrust within a society. This is how they manage to get governments to fall, and then they take advantage of that.
      This is also how, in spite all of their cleverness and schemes, they get caught up. (ps. don’t think for one second this helps the average Russian: it would be better if their government plotted domination games less and worked to better their own country more — but then Russian elites have never been kind nor considerate to their people).
      I’m sure they’ve got all manner of dirt on everybody, every party in our political system — and we may have hold of all of their dirt (or at least enough of it). So if we call Putin out…will he drop some dimes? Especially if we have some information that he does not??(remember back not long ago when Iran was threatening this very thing if the sanctions were put into place, and there was an interesting flurry of activity from John Kerry)

10. citizen817 says:

11. phoenixRising says:

Thomas has a THREAD on the Greenpeace idiot – click on tweet

• dbdb says:

So…. next time does POTUS guess that this is actually a terrorist using your same strategy? Maybe your stunt will end up with someone dead!

• kea says:

What an idiot…

• PotP says:

Greenpeace certainly gave the USSS a reason to incorporate these low-flying idiots into their threat matrix (no doubt it was to some degree already).

As the optics of properly ventilating the nimrod would be poor, Trump once again made the correct choice to neatly sidestep the necessity.

For future incursions, a .mil helo or Osprey or even an F-35B with prodigious propwash / downward jet blast should make for quick gravitational assist.

• dogueluv says:

I hear a pop at the end…did he get shot? I saw a few posts on twitter that they shot at him.

• dogueluv says:

I meant…did they shoot the idiot? I know POTUS was safe.

• Jenny R. says:

I’ve heard that they did, and of course people are clutching pearls over it.
        He deserved to be ventilated; that’s what everyone is overlooking: aerial drone attacks and the like have been considered threats for quite some time now within security agencies….it took a lot of quick thinking and good control to not only issue a stand down but to have the men follow it. (yes, the optics would have been terrible if they had actually given the feckless ______ what he really deserved)

• Patriot1783 says:

He should have shot him down before he got even close the building.
      He could have been carrying a weapon, or incendiary device, nerve gas, etc, etc or perhaps he was just a diversionary tactic for someone already on the ground.

12. California Joe says:

Looking beyond Strozk and the corruption at the FBI and DOJ there’s light at the end of tunnel. That light is President Trump’s two Supreme Court nominations and hopefully at least two more. With the Supreme Court in Conservative control the Leftist ability to legislate a progressive agenda through Lawfare will abruptly cease.

• YvonneMarie says:

Right.

• fleporeblog says:

You are so right! It is not just the Supreme Court that our President is transforming, it is every Federal Court in the USA 🇺🇸. Hat is just as if not even more important. I wrote this the other day:

Our President is changing every single Circuit Court. 22 appointed Appellate Judges so far with another 2 next week.

District Courts are also being changed in record numbers. Two SC Justices. When the time is right people like Rosenstein and Wray will be thrown out and real MAGA folks will assume those roles. He needs this November Election to bring in another 6 to 8 MAGA Republicans. Mitch, Lindsey and others will be up for reelection in 2020. They won’t mess with our President’s nominations.

As a matter of fact, Ole Turtle 🐢 is loving that his legacy will forever be tied to the SC selections by our President and the transformation of the Federal Courts. He decided to piss on the Democrats yesterday with this tweet:

Look what happens when we transform the Courts with real Conservatives!

From the article linked above:

A fiercely contested bill to make residency a condition of voting in New Hampshire was determined by the state Supreme Court to be constitutional Thursday, in a major ruling that clears its approval by Gov. Chris Sununu.

In a 3-2 ruling, the court found that the bill, House Bill 1264, is not a burden on the right to vote, but rather a means to better organize state laws “in order to place voters and residents on equal footing as New Hampshire citizens.”

On that program, the Howie Carr Show, Sununu gave the clearest picture of his feelings on the bill.

“So what I did is I’ve taken that bill, I’ve sent it to the Supreme Court, I say, ‘Give us your opinion on it,’ ” he said in an interview June 20. “So that assuming they come back and it’s affirmative and they assure that it’s constitutional, we can sign the bill with I think great confidence that we’re protecting the integrity of the system, we haven’t violated any constitutional rights, and finally New Hampshire’s laws are kind of up to par with everybody else.”

13. citizen817 says:

14. citizen817 says:

• BAM says:

Wed. our son reported 30″ of rain fell in a 10 hr. period; some areas had up to 1.8 meters of rain. Lots of closed roads, and said might take up to 2 years to fix.

• fleporeblog says:

15. citizen817 says:

16. citizen817 says:

17. citizen817 says:

Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement

18. Marygrace Powers says:

Speech Problems Mar Pelosi Appearance: Says Tax Cut Will Add ‘2 Children Dollars More’ To Deficit/

JULY 13, 2018
    BY KYLE OLSON

“Will Democrats ever address what appears to be afflicting their leader?”

Can’t believe she is the “FACE” of the Democrat Party/RED WAVE COMING.

19. citizen817 says:

Judge Jeanine Pirro
    Full Show
    . https://youtu.be/WTVJvBwOYKo

1)Opening St.
    2)Darryl Issa
    3)Huckabee
    4)Bongino, Reines
    5)Mercedes Schlapp
    6)Candace Owens

• Lindenlee says:

Issa gave out whole loser schitt that he has always specialized in… Do nothing, have no shame about your weakness, or the people condemned to death because of your cowardly willingness to BE A MAN, and then walk away with lame excuse like the pussy you are. With, of course, all your money intact.

20. joeknuckles says:

Judge Jeanine did a great job tonight. She stated very clearly that the Russia Hoax is nothing more than a cover for Spygate. I don’t believe I’ve heard anybody come out and say it that plainly on TV before.
    Dan Bongino also did an outstanding job facing off with that douchebag Philippe Reines. It’s probably a good thing they weren’t both in studio, or Dan may have gotten himself into trouble. I know he despises Reines as much as we all do.

21. phoenixRising says:

Thomas is on a roll… another THREAD on Iranian mullahs – click on tweet

22. citizen817 says:

• phoenixRising says:

• piper567 says:

citizen, this would sell well at my local gunrange.

• wendy forward says:

I know, huh. I want one.

I’m in Kommiefornia and I think there’s some law about not using pictures of real people for targets. I don’t know about paintings though.

I love Jon’s work, would love to see him do something really demonic with PoS.

• Strateshooter says:

I would like to see this guy or Garrison do a cartoon…
      AS I watched the S hearing last week I was struck by the absolute state of panicthe DEMS are are now in over all this.
      If I had not seen it with my own eyes I would not have believed the way they assembled to run defence for this guy Strzok. It was very very telling.They are frightened that if he goes down they ALL go down.
      The cartoon would show a dam labelled Trump is Evil.
      On one side is a big body of water called TRUTH with POTUS next to a fire hose filling it up and reading an instruction manual labelled How to DeClassify stuff.On the other side , the dry side, I see hundreds of DEms , FBI , DOJ , HRC etc sticking their thumbs into leaks in the dam labelled Collusion BS , U1 , Seth Rich , Dodgy Dossier etc.
      Their faces reflect their frantic panic.POTUS reflects calm and concentration and innocence.
      I think that cartoon would say it all.
      The TRUTH will be unleashed eventually and they will all be swept away.

• MaineCoon says:

I have my grandfather’s WWI Purple Heart which he was awarded for his service in France where he spent months in a hospital and was severely injured, almost died but for his buddy going back for him in the trenches and lived with a physical disability his lifetime.

What a mockery Cohen has made of such service and of the Purple Heart and what is stands for.

He is a very low level person, imo, and does not deserve to serve as a district’s representative nor in my Congress where he votes on bills for all Americans. May we target his defeat and honor all our servicemen/women and send a clear message that we will not accept nor put up with his sick views.

• Patriot1783 says:

That image is offensive and should have never been put on paper.

23. citizen817 says:

24. phoenixRising says:

25. phoenixRising says:

26. phoenixRising says:

27. citizen817 says:

President Trump recently met the Queen of England and he did not bow down to her. He respectfully shook her hand. The Twitter outrage mob attacked the US President calling him vulgar and disrespectful. They are wrong.

Obama enjoyed humiliating America. That’s why he genuflected to anyone and everyone. That aside, American presidents should bow to NO ONE. Especially royalty.

We fought a revolutionary war to avoid doing it.

Unfortunately, too many Americans continue to pay homage to the toffee-nosed British royalty and remain transfixed by a so-called superior caste of human. Recently a royal wedding took place in England and they spent millions of dollars stripped from their ‘subjects’ to do it. Many Americans gushed. I refused to give it one second of my attention.

Aragorn earned his throne through leadership and his willingness to put his life on the line. He earned it by merit. Today’s ‘royal people’ have simply won the genetic lottery. They inherited their rings of power.

They are not superior to us—especially in the morality department.

—Ben Garrison

• phoenixRising says:

Great one Ben…

Thanks for posting Citizen817

• Prettyplease says:

If I may tack my thoughts on to here, Trump is a Scot. There is nothing that he values more than truth, loyalty, and as Mel Gibson so plainly said it, FREEDOM!!
        Lolz! Love the LotR/RotK meme.
        I saw the video yesterday when Trump outwalked the queen. I’m wondering if, when he stopped to admire the troops, that was his polite way of waiting for her to catch up without embarrassing himself or her.
        Rumor has it that none of the other Royals, particularly Charles or William, wanted to meet the Trumps. I hope that rumor is incorrect.
        Just as Billy Graham was our Methuselah, heralding the end of an Era for the United States, I think that, when Queen Elizabeth II passes, drastic changes will happen within the monarchy Which will affect Charles and William the most.
        I also think that it’s hilarious, in my humble opinion, that because Trump has recognized Israel and moved the US embassy, it forced a British royal to visit Israel/Jerusalem for the first time in living memory.
        Lastly, Meghan Markel reminds me of the mermaid who fell in love with a prince. She gave up everything to walk on dry land with him. The price she paid was that each step was excruciating, like treading on the sharp points of knives. Sigh! It is painful to watch MM struggle, literally like a fish out of water. I wish that she and Harry could escape all the pomp and circumstance and go be themselves somewhere else.

• Blade says:

And not just a Scot, but a MacLeod …

It was serendipitous that a Highlander arrived to vanquish the 16 pretenders

… There can be only one!

• starfcker says:

I love the meme of bammy bowing to the Mayor of Tampa

• PotP says:

Heads of state are not required to bow or curtsey.

Obama bowed to everything. Heads of State, Heads of Hollywood, statues, bellhops, his reflection in the mirror, chickens crossing the road…

• rrick says:

Dang, son. You got me laughing so hard. I see so many witty comments here at CTH. This one, like many others, just slays me. That’s a good one.

• Ackman420 says:

…Ronald McDonald, Mickey Mouse, his caddy, the garbage man, Pillsbury Doughboy, stray cats, mops, tackling dummies …

• 1stgoblyn says:

I do not believe he bowed to the Queen of England when he and his other half went over there. Nor did the Queen put on a ‘show’ for them (the band, reviewing the troops) as she did for The Donald and our FLOTUS. Soetoro hates England and America.

• Randy says:

Knowing protocol from my father being the drill sargeant for The Black Watch, it appeared to me the commander of the Cold Guard was handed over from The Queen to President Trump at the point both of them came in front of him after the review of the guard. Then PTrump took the lead and took his new place at the center of the stage, formerly occupied by The Queen.

• KBR says:

The House of Windsor came into being in 1917, when the name was adopted as the British Royal Family’s official name by a proclamation of King George V, replacing the historic name of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. It remains the family name of the current Royal Family.

Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (Francis Albert Augustus Charles Emmanuel; later The Prince Consort; 26 August 1819 – 14 December 1861) was the husband of Queen Victoria of Great Britain and Ireland. He was born in the Saxon duchy of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld. At the age of 20 he married his first cousin, Queen Victoria, with whom he would ultimately have nine children.

The royal family are of German descent. Is it any wonder that now they acquiese to the German ruled EU, and fail utterly to defend and promote Brexit? Brexit is the will of the peasantry, not of the royalty.

28. dufrst says:

Trouble in paradise. Liberals about to tear down the one guy who was going to make their utopian dreams come true. 😂

Liberalism is a mental disorder! – Michael Savage

• nimrodman says:

Yeah, “genius” Musk who was going to build a “submarine” to rescue the Thailand cave kids, when there are passages so tight they’ll barely allow a body to squeeze thru.

Not impressed.

The only thing about him that impresses me is his ability to secure government grants and funding for his projects.

Flim-Flam Man

29. andyocoregon says:

LOL! After dinner this evening, I settled down in my favorite chair and looked at the TV listings to see what was on tonight. My eye was drawn to a listing on the local NPR station, KOPB of a one hour show titled “Hillary”. I was about ready to lose my dinner when I read the description that said it was a “Chronicle of the early life of Sir Edmund Hillary”.
    I wondered why it only used her first name, but was pleasantly surprised to find it has nothing to do with the Wicked Witch of Chappaqua, N.Y. What a relief.

30. Matrony says:

What ever happened to the Montgomery Mass Surveillance Case?
    As I have written in this Newsmax blog and elsewhere particularly of late, my client, former NSA and CIA contractor Dennis Montgomery, holds the keys to disproving the false claims of those representatives and senators on the House and Senate intelligence committees, reportedly as well as FBI Director James Comey, that there is no evidence that the president and his men were wiretapped.

Montgomery left the NSA and CIA with 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages of information, much of which is classified, and sought to come forward legally as a whistleblower to appropriate government entities, including congressional intelligence committees, to expose that the spy agencies were engaged for years in systematic illegal surveillance on prominent Americans, including the chief justice of the Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen such as Donald Trump, and even yours truly. Working side by side with Obama’s former Director of National Intelligence (DIA), James Clapper, and Obama’s former Director of the CIA, John Brennan, Montgomery witnessed “up close and personal” this “Orwellian Big Brother” intrusion on privacy, likely for potential coercion, blackmail or other nefarious purposes.

31. citizen817 says:

“There is no way the FBI (FIB) doesn’t know who played for the dossier”
    (6:17)

32. nwtex says:

• DebbieUK says:

Hardly anyone bows or curtsies to the Royals these days. Its accepted Bowing and scraping is for losers.

• 7delta says:

Obama was the exception, not the rule. Leaders of countries are on equal footing. American presidents have never bowed to royalty…until Obama. Americans don’t bow or curtsy to foreign sovereigns, because we are not their subject. Bowing is submission (fealty) to the authority of the person who sits on the throne. Subject v. citizen

The Japanese bow to one another as a sign of respect, not submission, so following that custom isn’t the same as bowing to royalty. Apparently Eisenhower did some bowing to ladies, priests, the Pope and Charles De Gaulle, for some unknown reason, but again, none was the single-person royal sovereign power/figurehead of a foreign country to whom anyone pledges fealty. Cultural custom v. submission/fealty.

U.S. protocol has always been no bowing to royals. Feudal-loving liberal-regressives are sadly just stupid.

33. rumpole2 says:

Seriously…
    Once Trump leaves UK behind him this trip…. he should forget about the place… put them at the back of the queue so to speak…. at least as far as trade goes. The way Theresa May is shagging about with “Not really Brexit” the UK will be in no position to make it’s own trade deal with USA for some time, if ever. And the social decline is set to continue at pace. US citizens refused entry already and with arbitrarily applied “hate speech” laws the place is NOT recommended for casual travel.

• kea says:

Did you see this?!?!

‘Free Speech Is Dead’ – Police in Khan’s London BAN Pro-Trump Rally at U.S. Embassy

• JX says:

He’s an islamist mole

• KBR says:

Islamist who allows people to parade nearly nude.
          Does anyone see the prayermark on his forehead…I thought not.
          He worships something else now openly and fervently.
          Whether allah via mohammad is merely a mask for that something else I will not speculate here.

I merely quote Jesus: Satan is a liar and the father of it.
          And Mohammad (paraphrased) It is good to lie to non-Muslims.

• rumpole2 says:

I didnt see the article, but I have been following the efforts to organize the Pro Trump gatherings. TOTALLY a double standard compared to what the savages were permitted to do. The Rally did go ahead outside the embassy but there were restrictions and MARCHING was VERBOTEN!!! and so people had to hand in placards etc.. and very cautiously travel to the #FreeTommy demonstration…. with a REAL feear they could still be arrested.. really on the Whim of the Cops… maybe acting on orders from The Chief Muslim of London.

• kea says:

Do you think the UK is lost?!?! I truly do not see how they can came back from this?!?!

• rumpole2 says:

I hope UK is not lost… but they have a HUGE battle ahead that needs to be done from within. Unless US sends troops to assist the UK revolutionary forces… best leave them to it.

• rumpole2 says:

The UK leftists and Media are elated with all the ant-trump displays. The media are boasting that 250,000 protested Trump on London. That is a GROSS exaggeration IMO… but that is what will go down in legend.. and they are proud of it. I was deeply SADDENED to see degenerates in abundance with obscene placards, and shouting obscenities and threats of violence. Not only permitted by authorities, but encouraged and protected by police. People are actually being ARRESTED for “hate speech crimes” on social media. Sadiq Khan has a 900 strong “hate speech” police squad just in London monitoring hate speech on social media.

• dallasdan says:

Yes, as is Germany and France, IMO.

• Esperanza says:

Remember, London is not the UK. Plus it’s surrounded lol.

• A2 says:

London Mayor Sadiq Khan has a long history of sharing platforms with Islamist extremists, anti-Semites and Holocaust deniers.
          “Labour’s Radical ‘Moderate’
          The party’s mayoral candidate in London gladly shared a stage with extremists.”

The article was from 2016, May 4.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Leftism has embraced the religion of Islam at the complete expense of the Christian traditions and values which have pervaded all western countries for either centuries or entire millennia.

This is perhaps the stupidest of all leftist agendas, and the one which will boomerang significantly once Islam has the demographics to exert great power in western cities, as we have now seen with London’s Sadiq Khan.

Despite being portrayed as a victim group by the left, Islam is the absolute negation of everything that western liberalism stands for.

They are against women’s liberation, they despise homosexuals, they despise social degeneracy …….wait……I’ll let that go…..

They don’t look favorably upon non-Muslims, they are super patriarchal, and they aren’t out protesting terror attacks in western countries caused by their own people.

Islam is a strong entity which seeks to dominate the weak, and that is exactly what leftism embraces: pure weakness.

• David A says:

It is ok to say it more accurately;
              Islamists and the legal jurisprudence of many Islamic nations has legalized the following…
              sexual discrimination, religious political rule, 2nd class status for all women, 2nd class status for all non muslims, rape, murder, FGM,
              and sedition against any non Islamic rule.

• Esperanza says:

Couple that with it being based on agressive expansion by invasive emigration. It’s calendar is literally based on an incident when Muhammad and his followers went to a neighbour’s town, and took their homes by force.

Compare and contrast the Greeks obtained locals’ permission before founding a colony on empty land. Marseille was founded WITH THE LOCALS’ PERMISSION. Colonisation literally means tilling and fructifying the land. Remember the first act of colonisation is ploughing a furrow in virgin land.

People are trying to reform Islam, I don’t know what’s left if you take the bad stuff away. I hope I’m wrong but..

Islam is a warrior cult that makes sure its followers are blood thirsty and efficient. I have studied Mithraism which was a warrior cult popular in the Roman army. There’s a sanctuary you can visit at Housesteads on Hadrian’s wall. Its whole thrust is to make sure people’s whos business is fighting remain loyal, good people.

• dallasdan says:

MPs and May, especially, are presently thinking non-stop about the President’s simple, direct statement that there can be no USA/UK bi-lateral trade agreement without a hard Brexit. They know he means what he says.

They will have to choose between a hard or soft Brexit, knowing the trade consequences of both choices. The President made them an offer they can’t refuse.

I anticipate May will acquiesce and make the right choice, if only to selfishly try and save her political life. We’ll see.

34. Brad says:

Testing for posting

35. rumpole2 says:

POTUS PUBLIC SCHEDULE

36. JX says:

April 18, 2018 Congress referred for criminal prosecution Comey, H. Clinton, Lynch, McCabe, Page, Strzok, Yates, Boente. https://gosar.house.gov/uploadedfiles/criminal-referral.pdf

As of July 15, 2018 nothing has been done.

Why has nothing has been done regarding this referral made three months ago? Why isn’t Congress demanding the DOJ explain their inaction?

• rumpole2 says:

Congress is IMPOTENT. They do circus show hearings and write reports… that’s it.

In DoJ/FBI………THERE ARE NO WHITE HATS… NONE!

• Chris Four says:

Actually they wrote the letter to the wrong people. Criminal referral should have been sent to the US Attorney for DC, Jessie Liu.

• Blade says:

As of July 15, 2018 nothing has been done.

Well let’s see about this. If a grand jury heard evidence but declined to send up an indictment we wouldn’t know of this ever ( theoretically ). If a grand jury was even seated for this purpose, or an existing permanent grand jury was reused we wouldn’t know of this ever ( theoretically ). If a US Attorney even presented a case to a grand jury we wouldn’t know of this ever ( theoretically ). If a grand jury heard evidence and did vote to send up an indictment we still wouldn’t know of this until it was unsealed. In every case we’re not supposed to know anything – until we’re supposed to know!. [ This is because of that innocent until proven guilty mantra the Framers stuck in the Constitutional Amendments to elevate the USA above the quick justice alternatives enjoyed in the rest of the world ]. But you knew this I’m sure.

Not much we can do unfortunately. I guess this is where we all separate. Commenters suffering from battered victim syndrome immediately jump to the pessimistic conclusion that DoJ has back-burnered the referral or ignored it completely. I guess that is possible considering the discretion of the decision makers. Their reasoning might be that even though they might get an indictment from a grand jury ( usually majority vote ) they believe the criminal trial will be futile ( unanimous vote of O.J. jurors pulled from the District of criminals who voted 93% for Cankles and quite possibly are employees of FedGov in some manner ) especially if the perp hires a dream team of leftist sharks and makes a spectacle of the thing. What would you do? Run a case anyway? A not guilty verdict would be an embarrassment. Like it or not, it is a consideration.

What is unfair is to jump to the conclusion that DoJ is covering up, or incompetent, or lawless based on this alleged inactivity on the referral. That is childish and classic low-info scapegoating to assuage one’s terminal pessimism. What can you do? Not much. But to make yourself feel better you can vent to the right people, but doing it here is ludicrous because they won’t ever see it, and you merely spread your misery to others ( pessimism is like panic, it can infect those around you, which may be your intent, I don’t know ). Here they are if you are interested …

DoJ web contact form: https://www.justice.gov/doj/webform/your-message-department-justice
      Comment Line: (202) 353-1555
      Snail Mail: Attorney General Jeff Sessions, U.S. Department of Justice, 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20530-0001
      Twitter: @TheJusticeDept

White House web contact form: https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
      Comment Line: (202) 456-1111
      Snail Mail: The White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500
      Twitter: @realDonaldTrump @POTUS @WhiteHouse @DanScavino @Scavino45 @KellyannePolls @PressSec @AmbJohnBolton @VP @Mike_Pence @EricTrump @DonaldJTrumpJr @JaySekulow @VicToensing @LaraLeaTrump @JaredKushner @IvankaTrump @Reince @SeanSpicer

Have at ’em. I’m all for holding their feet to the fire.

• David A says:

Good post blade. Also please remember how the Trump administration fought to retain FISA! It is certainly conceivable based on known probable cause, ( unlike the faked evidence in the phony dossier) that Mueller and every one of his attorneys, HRC, her family’s and foundation, the entire Obama administration, all Obama hires currently working for the Federal Government and no longer employed, and Obama himself are ALL under FISA court
        surveillance!

If all or some of this is true NONE of us are suppose to know it.

Why is P. Trump so calm in the face of such attacks?
        Why has zero of the Mueller investigation turned up a thing on P. Trump?
        Why has P Trump NOT exercised any of his legal authority to declassify and remove redactions?

• jbowen82 says:

You are correct to note what I call the Menendez Problem. It is impossible to empanel a jury in a blue jurisdiction that does not include at least one die-hard Democrat who would never, ever vote to convict a Democrat, no matter how damning the evidence.

• teekay says:

Blade, your posts are always exercises in well-reasoned civility. I salute your dedication to the art.

• Koot Katmando says:

“What is unfair is to jump to the conclusion that DoJ is covering up, or incompetent, or lawless based on this alleged inactivity on the referral.”

I base my conclusion on what I have heard from Rosy and Wray, the IG executive summary, and their failure to release documents. We still do not know what started the IC investigation on PDT. Sure looks like an obvious cover up. The institution is being protected. Mcabe not charged Strzok being protected by FBI lawyers. I have lost all faith in the DOJ and FBI and I doubt it will ever be restored. Transparency on what happened would be a step in the right direction.

• JX says:

For an example of easily provable crimes which have yet to be prosecuted, Congress’ April 18, 2018 criminal referral cites the February 2018 Justice Department Inspector General’s report documenting McCabe’s transgressions. This report was made public on April 13, 2018.

Congress cited the following violations:
        18 U.S.C. § 242 – deprivation of rights under color of law
        18 U.S.C. § 1001 – concealment, false representations
        18 U.S.C. §§ 1505, 1515(b) – obstruction – making false or misleading statements, or withholding, concealing, altering, or destroying a document or other information
        18 U.S.C. § 1621 – perjury

Would a grand jury need five months, or three months, to confirm the veracity of the Inspector General’s report and whether it supports Congress’ charges? It shouldn’t even take thirty minutes.

As for your paragraph two et seq, it is gratuitous character assassination and condescension unworthy of a response.

• Blade says:

For an example of easily provable crimes which have yet to be prosecuted

In the criminal trial that word does not mean what you think it means. Provable beyond a reasonable doubt requires reasonable people in the jury box. Be honest, how much luck have you had recently convincing Obamatards or Clintontards to come over to our side and accept and cheer President Trump? That is who will populate the jury pool. Have you ever talked to these ‘tards? We’ve had 3 years to perfect our arguments to them, can you now say you have a perfect argument that would convince 12 of them to convict one of their fellow travelers? Whether they admit it or not, jury nullification is the default among the enemy. Even a videotape of the perp would not be enough in a jurisdiction made up of 93% leftist scum.

It is very difficult to obtain justice in the District of Criminals or any leftist controlled enclave. In the criminal trial you have a leftist judge appointed by leftist politicians ( or elected by leftist citizens ), you have a dream team of usually leftist defense attorneys, you have a jury populated by leftists ( the rare non-leftist is likely hard at work in his day job and not available for jury duty, or got stricken during jury selection by the leftist sharks ). Then you have the prosecutor, a US Attorney or underling whose heart may not exactly be MAGA by our standards.

Another concern is what happens before and during the criminal trial. In discovery and later, evidence is disclosed and presented. Now we have to deal with real and bogus national security concerns and believe me, the government errs on the side of the government, that is to say over-classification is the norm and criminals go free rather expose something perfectly harmless. They take the easy path, not the right path. The defense team will exploit this by demanding stuff far beyond what is needed and will throw the trial into chaos. That’s one more thing for the prosecutors to worry about.

Finally, notwithstanding that referral, are we sure we even have hard evidence at all? Just because Congress critters with dusty law degrees are playing Perry Mason doesn’t guarantee it. These perps are not all stupid despite believing Hillary would win. Hillary destroyed devices and evidence on purpose, as did Lois Lerner. I’m sure many others did as well. Like it or not they have all learned from Nixon’s 18 minute tape gap and figure that was a good plan. They had almost 10 weeks between election and inauguration to get their ducks in a row, and much longer to hide the early FISA/Steele/Fusion and other stuff we do not know. If the enemy left any evidence then perhaps we’ll nail them.

All these things are considerations for the prosecutors, i.e., the government, aka We The People. We may not like it but they do have to decide whether or not to proceed based on all these real concerns. The prohibitive financial cost of a trial ( or re-trial after a mistrial ) may be used as a scapegoat, but behind the scenes the decision to proceed or not has more considerations than mere money.

The truth is, *We The People* as plaintiffs cannot get a fair trial! It will take extraordinary effort to obtain justice. The enemy knows this and exploits it. If you think you know the magic formula to bypass the reality on the ground in the District of Criminals, pass it along to them. I posted some of their contact information upthread ( or downthread, I can’t remember ). But there is no point handwringing about it. What will happen, will happen. Its pretty much on autopilot now. What evidence they did not destroy will be found. Prosecutors will proceed based on what they find. All the considerations listed above ( and more ) will be weighed. Events will unfold as they were destined and meant to.

37. A2 says:

BREAKING: NATO Secretary General @jensstoltenberg releases new 2018 defence spending estimates: • Cuts have stopped • 4th straight year of real increase • 8 Allies expected to hit 2% “European Allies & Canada will add an extra $266 billion between now and 2024”

Read here:

38. JX says:

1) Mifsud pushed info onto Papadopoulos then his associates attempted to extract the planted info as “evidence”.

London Academy of Diplomacy – https://web.archive.org/web/20150914162924/http://www.stir.ac.uk/londonacademyofdiplomacy/staff/

• Nabil Ayad is the Founder

• Joseph Mifsud is Director

• Nawaf Obaid is a Visiting Fellow

• Stephan C. Roh is a Visiting Fellow

• Dr Gianni Pittella is a Visiting Professor

Obaid was the Project Director for a major study conducted for DoD Office of Net Assessment. – http://susris.com/experts/nawaf-obaid/ (Saudi-US Relations Information Service) – http://large.stanford.edu/publications/coal/references/baker/testimony/docs/SinoSaudiStudyFinal.pdf

★ Mifsud is linked to a person who led a project for DoD Office of Net Assessment, Obaid

★ Stefan Halper also has produced reports for DoD Office of Net Assessment – https://www.usaspending.gov/#/award/23674475

Both Halper and Mifsud are associated with the very high level Office of Net Assessment

★ Mifsud planted info on Papadopoulus. Halper & friends attempted to get Papadopoulos to admit to having this info.

2) Pittella addressed a group of Clinton supporters after the close of the DNC Convention at Philadelphia: “I have taken the unprecedented step of endorsing and campaigning for Hillary Clinton because the risk of Donald Trump is too high” – http://time.com/4429904/dnc-hillary-clinton-italian-europe/

★ Mifsud is linked to a Clinton campaigner, Pittella

3) Stephan C. Roh founded Roh Law – http://www.rohlaw.com/en/the-firm/

Mifsud consulted for Roh Law – https://web.archive.org/web/20170629062843/http://www.rohlaw.com/de/the-firm/

Roh and Mifsud have co-authored books. https://istina.msu.ru/workers/11465557/

Ayad and Mifsud co-presented at a conference held at Link University in Italy – http://www.fondazionetorvergataeconomia.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/G7-Forum_Program-DEF.pdf#page=2

Also presenters at the conference: Alexander N. Chumakov, and Olga Leonova, both with Lomonosov Moscow State University

Mifsud is listed as a “key speaker” and the London Academy of Diplomacy a “partner” at the “Globalistics 2015” conference held at Lomonosov Moscow State University

“imepi-eurasia.ru” is the Russian Academy of Sciences – Institute for International Economic and Political Studies

★ In my opinion Mifsud is a double agent, at least.

39. citizen817 says:

• fred5678 says:

ODNI IG’s own ODNI staff did not initially have the requisite (compartmented ?) clearance to look at the emails!!!

And IG could not name the secret agency that originated the classified email info that Hillary allowed to be hacked/read by a foreign entity!!

LOCK HER UP! !!

• RAC says:

And who was that “unauthorized foreign entity”, will it ever be revealed, I for one would love to know.

• jbowen82 says:

As was noted in other threads, it was most likely an ally in the eastern Mediterranean that is really good with computers.

40. A2 says:

This is a very interesting speech by Sen. Rubio. I know he is an object of derision here, so I was very surprised how clear and focussed he was. It is worth your time to listen (and for some here, has nothing to do with the President, but actually supportive). In my opinion, very clear-eyed on Putin.

41. rumpole2 says:

There seems to be this weird new belief that indictments are written then sealed for many months for no good reason. Unless there is a good reason (like locating an accused of no definite address) indictments are served soon after being written. Perps sought out and arrested (or voluntarily turn themselves in after being contacted)

If justice worked as slow as some comfort themselves in thinking…. indictments sealed and left to mature for many months… then many perps may well die of old age and never face justice.

• rumpole2 says:

IF people restrict themselves to “Happy posts only” and suppress facts and realistic speculation then you are left with “cheer-leading” and fan posting.

• David A says:

There are some indictments that may remain sealed for a very long time.
        surveillance!

• David A says:

Add in that much of the media and people like Soros may be under FISA as well, one or two hopped. The point is that it takes time to do a complete RICO investigation, let alone one the incredible size of the deep state.

• Chris Four says:

Under the false claims act. a private-party whistleblower may bring an action to recover money paid by the government as a result of fraud. The action is filed under seal, without notifying the defendant, and the government is given 60 days to decide whether to take the lead in the case. 31 U.S.C. § 3730(b) (“Actions by private persons.”)

42. Dora says:

43. wheatietoo says:

Uh oh…has there been some unauthorized “Happy posting” going on lately?

Apparently this has been forbidden, by our pessimism police.

We must ignore the way that our President is a happy warrior.
    No cheerleading or fan posting!
    No celebrating the massive Winning that is going on.

We must flog ourselves with sufficiently depressing things so that we wallow appropriately in the depths of despair.
    Our non-citizen betters have spoken.

• FL_GUY says:

Yes, some posters like to dwell on the negative and when it’s pointed out to them, they respond with more negativity. Constantly looking for negative aspects of things is no way to be successful.

President Trump spent many years attending the church of the father of positive thinking, Norman Vincent Peale. It’s clear that President Trump practices the power of positive thinking. Although it may come as a shock to the avowed pessimist, positive thinking works. It’s not mysterious or complicated. Action follows thought. If you believe you can’t do something, you will never do it because you won’t give it a serious try. If you really believe you can do something, eventually you WILL do it. It’s a combination of faith, deeds and persistence. President Trump is the greatest role model for positive thinking in action I’ve ever seen.

When President Trump gives a rally, no matter how serious the topics, he uplifts the people attending. President Trump inspires people to greatness. President Trump gives people hope. People leave a President Trump rally uplifted and inspired. IMHO, that is one of the great aspects of the power of positive thinking.

I appreciate the posters who take the time to post about positive things that are going on. It doesn’t mean the negative things are being ignored.

For myself, I trust President Trump knows more about what is happening than we ever will because what we hear is only a fraction of what is really going on and cherry picked nuggets to boot. I believe President Trump has created a plan to deal with the traitors and I trust him to do it on his terms and schedule because he has the data to deal with it properly. In this really messy situation the traitors have created for the USA, the Revolutionary War command “Do not fire until you see the whites of their eyes” is very applicable. President Trump will give the Fire at Will command when the time is right. I’d personally like it to be sooner rather than later but it will happen when the time is right for maximum effectiveness. JMHO

• nimrodman says:

“We must flog ourselves with sufficiently depressing things …”

I’m wearing my hair shirt as I type
      (it’s a little itchy but I like that)

• Sylvia Avery says:

Bless you, Wheatie. Great post! (Uh oh, does that mean I’m fan posting?)

44. wheatietoo says:

45. G. Combs says:

In Honor of President Trump’s visit to Scotland…

We are comming down to the wire folks. It is time to start rounding up your mates, getting them educated and headed towards the poles in November. (The GUINNESS Reward afterwards is optional but a nice touch.)

(Perhaps President Trump could borrow this bloke for the next seven years. He might improve President Trump’s ‘relationship’ with Congress Bigly.)

46. wheatietoo says:

This is what the Left does.

They declare the absurdities:
    “Trump is Hitler”
    “Trump is racist”
    “Trump is fascist”

Then their enemedia operatives encourage violence against anyone who supports PTrump.

This is nothing new.
    Despots and demagogues have been doing this for centuries.

47. Dora says:

Someone should get in trouble for this!

===

Major Breach as UK Security Allowed Protesting Paraglider to Fly Within Yards of Trump in Scotland–and Then Escape!

48. wheatietoo says:

Cool.

• KittyKat says:

Donald – Wikipedia
      Donald is a masculine given name derived from the Gaelic name Dòmhnall. This comes from the Proto-Celtic *Dumno-ualos (“world-ruler” or “world-wielder”).