President Trump Speech To Nevada Republicans – 3:15pm Livestream…

President Trump will be delivering remarks at the Nevada Republican Party Convention today.  The speeches are ongoing, President Trump remarks approximately 3:15pm:

UPDATE: Video Added

Livestream Link  #1Livestream Link #2

This entry was posted in Election 2018, media bias, President Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to President Trump Speech To Nevada Republicans – 3:15pm Livestream…

1. DanO64 says:

Welcome back to Vegas President Trump. Watching for AF1.

2. USA loves Melania says:

For those who don’t want to watch a Washington Compost or NBC feed I found this:

3. Trish in Southern Illinois says:

I see on fox, that the Nevada dimms are also having a convention today….this must be why, according to the awful fox Saturday people, there are “1000” protesters at Nevada GOP convention.
    I guessing this is why POTUS is late. I’m seeing people pushing on the front of a bus/truck. I’m also guessing this is the route our President must take to get there?

4. Best president ever, LOVE POTUS! #MAGA #Trump 2020

5. Minnie says:

Our President appears reserved.

Pray for our beautiful United States of America 🙏🇺🇸🙏

• Minnie says:

I take back my comment – he was merely warming up!

Hahahaha got to the 22 minute mark and BOOM!

😆

We love you, Mr. President ❤️

Also, the Master is trolling BIGLY with that snazzy purple tie 👍

6. Trent Telenko says:

“Wacky Jacky”

That will leave a mark.

7. Liz says:

What a gift President Trump is to ALL of us. Don’t take him for granted get out there and fight.

8. Minnie says:

Dean Heller’s opponent, “Wacky Jackie is campaigning with pochantas”

A vote for Wacky Jacky is a vote for piglosi and cryin’ chuck and higher taxes.

Thank you, Mr. President, for speaking truth.

9. DanO64 says:

A VSG indeed. What a guy.

10. Joe S says:

I get glued to the screen when PDJT speaks.

Very relaxed tone today like he was speaking with friends around a table.

Great public speaker-always just being himself!

11. Cheri Lawrence says:

Woohoo!! Never get tired of hearing our POTUS and supporting him in spirit every step of the way!!

12. Li'l D in the Big D says:

Stressful job the SS guys have on these outings. I watched them as the Big Guy came off from the stage. They were in lock step with him watching every movement of those engaging with POTUS DJT. I think they hold him and his family in very high regard.

13. PaulM says:

I don’t have much faith in the Nevada Repubs.
    In the recent primary, I saw them throw their full support behind a corrupt bastard that was a full tilt clinton backer until last year.

14. Ditch Mitch says:

Trump schmoozed Heller right into his “camp”.

15. treehugger says:

why is lausch not involved ?
    i was surprised to read that since this was such a recent appointment – do you think it is for good reason and is this moving in a good direction –

16. linda7780 says:

He seemed very relaxed and happy today. He made me smile several times during this speech. Well done Mr. President!

17. Fools Gold says:

👍🏽👍🏼👍🏽👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏽👍🏼👍🏼👍🏽👍👍👍💥😎

• Fools Gold says:

If I had any criticism of Trump (which I don’t, he knows how it works) I’d like for him to be able to call out the evil in our nation and those in both parties who continue to perpetuate it!

18. Mike diamond says:

Yes!best President ever ! Trump,Trump,Trump !!! He is a Blessing to america!!! And he loves Israel ! We Pray for President Trump and his family every day!!!!