June 9th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #506

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

845 Responses to June 9th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #506

1. phoenixRising says:

2. ForGodandCountry says:

At various times throughout my life I have been on both sides of this table in these EXACT same body positions….as both Merkel and as Trump.

And there is not a single time when I was in the stronger position when I was standing in Merkel’s shoes.

This picture is Merkel’s swan song. I doubt she knows it, or she would never have allowed herself to be publicly seen this way.

Trump, by contrast, is SUPREMELY aware of his body language at all times, as his decade+ of media training in “reality TV” taught him.

You can play a damn good game of “Caption this pic” with this photo….none of it good for Merkel & Co.

• Michelle says:

And Trump isn’t even looking at her, he’s looking at Macron. She’s getting zero attention.

• patrickhenrycensored says:

Interesting expressions/reactions around the room after angela von pantsuit farts like a big dog.

• piper567 says:

FG&C, oh, man, do I hope you are correct re Frau Merkel.
      She is despicable. I am SO tired of her sanctimonious superiority and her attempts to foist her Commandor persona on others. Tossing her County’s flag aside did it for me. In front of German State Officials!
      Her smugness and bloated sense of self-importance are intolerable.
      I would love to see her go down in flames.
      Oh how I hope the vaunted EU has seen her as the Diktator of their new regime.
      Its a joy to see her looking soft and helpless against the immovable object called POTUS!

3. phoenixRising says:

4. ForGodandCountry says:

Btw, Sundance, I’ve noticed you’ve stopped referring to Can-a-dumb’s PM as “Twinkle Socks”.

Why, I have no idea.

5. A2 says:

Looks like Kim3 is moving south at approx near Luohe.

This Air China 747 departed Pyongyang approximately 08:30 local time as CCA122 (standard FNJ-PEK flight number) and changed call sign mid-air near Beijing to CCA061 and appears to be continuing south now at FL341.
    Live flight track:

6. phoenixRising says:

THREAD – click on tweet

• WeThePeople2016 says:

I read this thread earlier today. It is really, really good and lays it all out there in clear explanations. It is long but worth the read.

7. ForGodandCountry says:

8. phoenixRising says:

• piper567 says:

Rex’s thread is so encouraging and positive…free of speculation…just a check-in with regards toTrump and European Country’s Reality.

9. A2 says:

AF-1 and POTUS is taking an easterly route from Quebec to Singapore, about 1500-2000 miles longer than over the Arctic. Probably because that route is mostly over Russian and Chinese airspace.

10. Looks like He’ll get a “stay”.. Judge Stops Deportation of a New York Pizza Delivery Man

• WSB says:

Ludicrous…where is our country? The judge should immediately be impeached.

• singular says:

I agree with you. I’m tired of the disrespect for ouor country and our laws, and it’s even worse coming from the judiciary,

• WSB says:

These judges should be taken out. However, having just read this, I have hope that the crooked judges will see their own demise as a phase two of this campaign…

11. sunnydaze says:

Speak for yourself, John McCain. Leave “America” out of it.

• Michelle says:

Good lord this man really has a problem. He’s supposedly dying and still can’t let go of his Trump grudge.

• patrickhenrycensored says:

Standing with pelosi and schumer, whose heads (and mouths) also exploded after Trump nixed endorsing the joint communique.

• Peoria Jones says:

I don’t want to disparage the dead, so let me get this out now. John McCain is a POS. I’ll be glad to be done with him, and I hope SD doesn’t even mention his passing – unless it’s a two-word headline (“He’s Dead”) with comments disabled.

His daft daughter will no doubt blather endlessly defending his lack of honor. I understand this tendency from a spoiled daddy’s girl, especially since she rode his coattails. But out of all the positions she could have been gifted, she chose to be a public mouthpiece – a TV star! Therefore, I have no reservations about calling her out for the useless dimwit she is.

• singular says:

What a vile traitor he is. There, I’ve said it.

• sunnydaze says:

Writes President with a small “p”. ugh.

Yeah, your not speaking for me here, Mr. McCain.

• Patriot1783 says:

Hope he is still alive in time to see his name on a warrant.

12. Margaret Berger says:

What is eating mcstain and the g7 bozos is the North Korean summit. Here is a man who is the real deal and can deliver results the rest of them never imagined possible. If you can’t imagine it, it isn’t possible.

• sunnydaze says:

They’ve been shouting “it’s all IMPOSSIBLE” since the 1st Primary debate.

You know, all these creeps who spent decades PURPOSELY throwing the American Middle Class under the bus.

PURPOSELY destroying good jobs.

PURPOSELY driving wages down with their Illegal Labor Fest.

They KNOW it’s possible.

It’s just the LAST thing they want in the whole wide world.

13. Margaret Berger says:

Also. The g7 is lame.

14. A2 says:

I finished reading the G-7 communique. I see why the US would sign as there were exemptions included by the US. All good, as it was just mostly an agreement of common ground.

Then the perfidious French.

From hindsight, the two youngest and most inexperienced leaders tag-teamed before the summit and plotted this out, from the public statements prior to the summit, to the wink and handshake stunt, then after POTUS left, the very public back-stabbing. Too bad the deux corniaud do not fully realize that actions and words have consequences. They are probably giggling and toasting their stupidity. But not for long.

I seriously doubt Merkel or May, despite their stated differences with the US over tariffs were a party to these childish pranks. They know what consequences mean and were there to negotiate.

Just my two loonies.

15. Margaret Berger says:

Macaron is a pissant. That handshake stunt was disgusting.

16. patrickhenrycensored says:

George Soreass laments
    “Everything That Could Go Wrong, Has Gone Wrong”

17. phoenixRising says:

McCain is still working for Deep State…
    Considering the type cancer he has had for about one year now, one would think he would have to much memory loss, too much pain etc to be tweeting about current events.

Suspicious cat sitting on my keyboard.

18. phoenixRising says:

THREAD from The War Economy – click on tweet

19. phoenixRising says:

20. phoenixRising says:

21. phoenixRising says:

praying President and those with him have a safe and restful trip.
    that they move forward with this effort to bring peace to Korea and surrounding area,
    that they don’t encounter any obstacles from deep state…
    Amen

Good night fellow Treepers… get some rest, smell the roses this weekend.
    I suspect this will be a busy week…

• sunnydaze says:

Nighty nite and yeah, busy week ahead.

Hope POTUS gets a really really good nite’s sleep. Jet lag to Asian used to knock me out. Don’t know how he does it.