President Trump Hosts California Sanctuary State Roundtable – 3:15pm Livestream

President Trump hosts a meeting with California leaders and public officials who oppose California’s illegal and unconstitutional sanctuary policies that release criminal illegal aliens into public communities. They are expected to discuss shared efforts to end the nullification of federal law and restore community safety. Anticipated Start Time 3:15pm EST

Administration Attendees: President Donald J. Trump, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Department of Justice; Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, Department of Homeland Security; Thomas Homan, Deputy Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

UPDATE: Video Added

California Delegation Attendees: House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy; Assemblywoman Melissa Melendez (CA-67); Councilmember Pam Patterson, City of San Juan Capistrano; Mayor Troy Edgar, City of Los Alamitos; Mayor Julie Hackbarth-McIntyre, City of Barstow; Mayor Natasha Johnson, City of Lake Elsinore; Mayor Elaine Gennawey, City of Laguna Niguel; Mayor Crystal Ruiz, City of San Jacinto; Mayor Sam Abed, City of Escondido; Mayor Pro Tem Warren Kusumoto, City of Los Alamitos; Sheriff Adam Christianson, Stanislaus County; Sheriff Margaret Mims, Fresno County; Sheriff John DAgostini, El Dorado County; Supervisor Michelle Steel, Orange County (R); Supervisor Kristin Gaspar, San Diego County (R); Deputy Sheriff Ray Grangoff, Orange County; District Attorney Stacey Montgomery, Lassen County.

This entry was posted in Decepticons, Dem Hypocrisy, Illegal Aliens, Mexico, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

146 Responses to President Trump Hosts California Sanctuary State Roundtable – 3:15pm Livestream

1. Landslide says:

So happy he is doing this. May the California revolution be emboldened today!!

• billrla says:

Lanslide: I live in CA. We are not revolting. We are restoring. We want the federal government’s constitutional authority to be restored.

It’s not a revolution when the ruling party and its autocratic officials are the ones doing the revolting. It’s tyranny.

• Normally Quiet Observer says:

To prevent just this from happening is WHY Cali has been systematically destroying the 2nd Amendment … they KNEW this day would come! Because of this, the pols feel safe! ROFLMSAO! Go get ’em Cali!
        I lived in SoCal in the 60’s and early 70’s … LOVED IT … even bought a bunch of apartment buildings in Long Beach, but would not live there now, unless they paid me an insane amount of money (that amount would HAVE to include a private jet to take me home to Nevada EVERY NIGHT!)
        The state has been destroyed because of Moonbeam and his ilk!

• Perot Conservative says:

Things have certainly changed in Long Beach… white flight hit in the 70s… many fleeing to Orange County. A friend says over 70 languages spoken in the LBUSD?

From my limited stop by, downtown seems alive, and the waterfront downtown is wonderful.

But there are also gangs, problems in North Long Beach, low performing schools. Kids from crime plagued areas go into Bixby Knolls during holidays and cause problems and then cry racism. When was the big change… 1973? 1974? …

• brh82 says:

1973 is when I fled So.Cal, but Long Beach had become dangerous before then. What I appreciated most about the Round Table President Trump held here today was that he never interrupted ANYONE! And he got to insert that the immigratipon laws are so terrible because Democrats won’t change them. Also present were Stephen Miller, Kevin McCarthy. Elaine Chao, Jeff Sessions and the Homeland Security person(sorry, forgot her name Kris?). Sessions was out of view when he started talking and my thought was, wow, wonder who that Country Bumpkin is. What an embarrassment he is to California! Then the cameras got to him and I was sorely shocked! He mumbled and rambled. Maybe Jet Lag?

• I was not embarrassed. There are regional differences in American speech patterns and delivery. That enriches us. Southern folks use that apparent folksiness & diffidence to their advantage because Northerners & West Coasters underestimate them to their peril.

• Michael says:

“Northerners & West Coasters underestimate them to their peril.”
                Got that right. When I first moved South I got along just fine as I had a “We don’t care how you did it up north” bumper sticker.

• Ono says:

Wrong Beach. from 3rd street north is a perfect example of community blight.

I recently moved to rural San Diego County and love the support our President has among my neighbors.

Build the wall and make it tall.

• Farmkid says:

I was just in Bicby Az. I spoke with a local who told me he worked his storefront for 55 years, 7 days a week. I asked if the locals witnessed many illegals passing through he said ” Nope the borders only 5 miles away but we got a wall and it works.”

• Britt West says:

Nevada…good call. Boulder City fro. California in 1992

• Landslide says:

Excellent. May the RESTORATION spread like wildfire!!

• ImHopeful says:

I do too, and couldn’t agree more with everything you’ve written!

• fleporeblog says:

2. Liberal heads explode… 3…2…1…

3. Pam says:

• fleporeblog says:

I watch every second of that and am so happy that I did! The people of California are standing up to the liberal politicians. Our President, DHS Secretary, AG, ICE Deputy Director etc. are fighting for the people of California. There was a tremendous amount of love in that room. I was near tears listening to the Deputy Director of Immigration and Custom Enforcement, Tom Homan, tells the politician in NY that his Agents are not the Gestapo.

He finished by saying that he is currently serving under the 6th President in his distinguished (my word) career and that as much as he has respected all of them, their is no one better than PDJT in supporting his work and his officers work. It was sincere and from the heart!

Our President is BRILLIANT! Immigration will be the ultimate downfall for Democrats in November. Americans are sick and tired of being put 2nd behind illegals. For those that are worried about him shutting the Government down at the end of September if he doesn’t get full funding for the WALL, don’t be. We will increase our margin in the House and more importantly have a Filibuster proof majority in the Senate.

That isn’t hyperbole, that is a FACT!

• pyromancer76 says:

Fleporeblog, they aren’t liberals, they are dyed-in-the-wool marxists. It’s like an invasion of locusts when they include all their darling slavey-illegals.

• Tegan says:

While I admire man things about Trump’s Presidency, one of things at the top is how he invites these various interest groups from all over the country to participate in governing. He sits down with them personally..rarely sends “represenatatives”, welcomes and respects their voices and experiences, listens to them in a very focused manner as though their message is the most important thing in the room at that moment. He recognizes them nationally, seems to be current with their bios and makes personal comments to them, allows the media to be there…all excellent leadership/management techniques.

4. Pam says:

• brh82 says:

Pam, you left out that he finished your round of sentences with the ONLY one C-Span heard, “They’re not people. They are dangerous animals!” The left will be ragging that sentence to death for the rest of this month.

5. KBR says:

Why is the US flag upside down on the building behind them? Disgraceful!

6. sunnydaze says:

Brilliant. PERFECT Timing!

The Grassroots swelled in revolt against Sanctuary Cities, then he steps in with this meeting.

Trump’s got perfect timing here.

7. Pam says:

8. sunnydaze says:

FBN has this. FNC stopped it shortly after it started.

9. Pam says:

10. Pam says:

11. TwoLaine says:

I was just talking about this a couple of days ago. I pray that Californians are waking up to reality.

12. FL_GUY says:

With all the crap being thrown at President Trump, he continues to work to be the President of the ENTIRE USA.

For the first time in decades, the good people of CA have hope because President Trump is a VSG and he cares.

• ImHopeful says:

As one of the “good guys” in CA, I am so heartened by this. I am hoping it is a catalyst to get more outraged Californians to wake up and take a stand!

13. Sandra-VA says:

How can McCarthy sit there and tout the “wall” when they only gave the President $1.6billion to build it along with explicit instructions on what he cannot do with it.

However, this is a GREAT roundtable! I wonder if only FBN is airing it…

• sunnydaze says:

Kinda wonder too, but don’t dare check cuz I don’t wanna miss a second of thing!

• whatfreshnell says:

I watched it on OAN.

• I may be mistaken, I think the $1.6 Bn. is based on a one year budget resolution. I believe President’s estimate is for $22 bn. over 10 years. Correct me someone. $2.2 bn. per year.

• distracted2 says:

He can only do so much by himself. I live in his district and I will tell you that the immigrant community is not of fan of his. So while it may look like he’s part of the swamp, on this issue he is not.

• TwoLaine says:

I hope ALL of the people in that room give KM H311 in the private meeting. IF he is going to be the next SotH (I hate even the tho’t of the idea), then they should grill him now on when he will get the WALL through. They may never get another chance. Take the gloves off. He is responsible for NOT getting any of this done on his watch since 2013.

I would get a commitment out of him on that and so much more. Term limits. Immigration.

In fact, I would like to see The People vote on who will be SotH since they are supposed to represent We The People. How about a bill for that please. And one to replace ALL of the UNIPARTY TURTLES who run the Senate. All these OLD FOLKS need to go to their old folks homes now. They are past their expiration date.

And if you can’t show up, like McCain, STEP DOWN! Should be a rule for that too. One vote changes everything, and that a-h013 knows it.

• brh82 says:

TwoLaine, there may be more than one of us who have no idea what K M H311 and Sot H h and a-ho13 represent. Is it too difficult to use plain English?

• TwoLaine says:

The problem on the two last examples is that we don’t know what words WordPress will allow and what it will reject, so I usually disguise them the same way. I thought it was pretty universal, but never be afraid to ask here at CTH.

1 = L
          0 = O
          3 = E

KM = Kevin McCarthy
          SotH = Speaker of the House
          a-h013 = a-hole (that’s as plain as I can get here)
          h311 = hell

14. Cheesehead54016 says:

POTUS doesnt take a day off does he……not even an hour off.

15. Rolliby says:

Gov. Jerry Brown and constituents that rebuke the law and the Constitution should be prosecuted. Period.

16. parteagirl says:

Did that woman just refer to Jerry Brown as Governor Moonbeam? 😂

17. PremAmerica says:

Dang, I love this Jeff Sessions. There is light in his eyes. Hope isn’t all lost.

(I still want Sessions to un-recuse himself, kick some behind, and take some names. That hasn’t changed 🙂 )

18. PremAmerica says:

While you watch this, keep in mind… The majority of these people in California did NOT vote for Donald Trump in 2016. They didn’t know the man.

Now they do. And they will vote for him in 2020.

• Kate says:

Prem, You made a wonderful point hopefully you will be proven correct.

• ImHopeful says:

I did, and will gladly do it again. I posted on another thread here the other day – I am starting to hear comments that people around me (especially business people) are taking notice. Not much will change, though if the front-runner for governor here (as left as they come) wins. There are a LOT of politicians throughout the state running on an “anti-Trump” platform – we’ll see how they do. We really, really, really need an IG report and some indictments – preferably before our primary in early June.

• brh82 says:

Hopeful, what color is your CA ballot envelope? If Gavin Newsome wins, our family is leaving (6th generation natives). We explored Summerlin, Nevada this past weekend. Newsome would be every bit as bad as Moonbeam Jerry Brown.

• Pegm says:

Born and raised here. After we retired from military and DH finished his corporate career we moved back in ’98 to norcal. We are contemplating leaving also if Newsome wins. He will finish the state off imho. We used to live in Nevada, liked it.

• Perot Conservative says:

Yes. Just think about some Monumental changes.

1. He knew no world leaders. Now has close personal friendships with several, including PM of Japan, France, SK, Kings in the Middle East, and President of China.

2. His economic policies are Booming! GDP Q2 expected at 4.0%!

3. He now has plenty of “government experience”.

• Texian says:

Item #3 – That kind of thinking is why our government is filled with crooked swamp creatures.. They have “government experience.” Government is a BUSINESS.. A BUSINESS that has been run into the ground by those the people voted for that have NO SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS EXPERIENCE..

HELLO.. your government is a BUSINESS people..

It amazes me how so many people can be fooled time after time by the Fake News MSM carnival and the troupe of political carpetbaggers running for office that tour with them..

• brh82 says:

Actually, we have NO idea how many voted for Donald Trump in 2016, in California. Once the counters had one vote over half of all voters, they junked the rest of the ballots. I first heard it was 26,00 they junked, and then I heard 48,000. Plus, illegals were encouraged, on TV by Obama himself, to vote, and illegals who applied for Drivers’ licenses were also automatically registered to vote. What’s maddening is if I get stopped for a violation and can’t show a license and proof of insurance, I go to jail. if an illegal gets stopped and can’t show a license and/or insurance, he goes home. Twice illegals mowed down my backyard fence, going too fast, and they got off, free to go on their way, because cops were following Obama orders to leave illegals alone. They had neither license to drive or insurance.

19. Rolliby says:

Could anybody understand what was being yelled out at the very end?
    Were those reporters shouting questions or “PROTESTERS”?

20. Landslide says:

Ha! Sounded like Sarah (with raised voice!) saying to the press, “Ok. Let’s go. Make your way out. Let’s go.” Keep them in line, Sarah! 😁

21. John Doe says:

All the news channels showed the start of this meeting and then went back to their dopey talking heads. Too bad. It was hopeful and invigorating. Trump will MAGA, all of her, while the #Resistance stumbles, falls and fails to get back up. Trump 2020!

22. PgtSndThinker says:

Go California Go! They say as goes the Golden State, so goes the Evergreen State, a few steps behind. Dear Lord, please protect the lives of those in that meeting and keep their courage and wisdom strong.

23. woohoowee says:

Making America America Again 🙂 Go, California! GO!

24. parteagirl says:

25. FofBW says:

MCGA = Make California Great Again!!

26. White Apple says:

By the time of election in November, California will have made a startling transformation politically. There is nothing good coming out of Democrats in the months prior to the election…..everything negative for Democrats.

• JB in Jefferson says:

unfortunately California’s primary is 3 weeks away and wouldn’t you know we have a system where only the two top vote recipients run in November. This means most stated wide races you have two choices—- democrap and DEMOCRAP

27. Donna in Oregon says:

When General Kelly was the Homeland Security Secretary the organization was run very effectively. General Kelly was one of the most aggressive enforcers of immigration law in recent American history. .

Since General Kelly became President Trump’s Chief of Staff the effort to protect our sovereignty has suffered. Neither woman was as good at the job. Kirstjen Nielsen is ineffective and the woman before her Elaine C. Duke was no better.

DHS needs another Marine Corp General. This is a military position.

28. Bob Thoms says:

President Trump = My Kind Of Community Organizer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. Redhotsnowman says:

True story: I’ve lived in SoCal since 1980. Friend if mine moved out here and lasted about 5 years. His quote. “If you blindfolded me and dropped me into the center of town and had me guess which country I was in. The US wouldn’t have made my top 5 list, maybe not even top ten”.

Yes… It is that bad in a lot of neighborhoods. And for those of you who don’t live in SoCal, you see it happening in your neighborhoods as well. Before you know it, it’s out of control.
    #buildthewall. But really, that is only a small problem to help stop the bleeding. We need tough interior enforcement, employers need to be held to account. Mandatory E-verify and you almost don’t even need a wall.

• Perot Conservative says:

True.

Twenty years ago I stopped in Orange County, supposed white suburban area, near Katella Blvd. Just needed to know which direction to go on Katella, a major thoroughfare. Simple question.

Stopped in a gas station. Four or five people, all non white, couldn’t answer a simple question.

Finally, a white guy walked up and said, “Yeah, turn right, go about a mile.”

I’ve had about 5 family members, all hard working, move out to Wyoming, Texas, or Sacramento suburbs. … But even tiny Elk Grove in Sacramento grew to over 100,000?, and now has “LA problems”.

• Ad rem says:

Bin…. 😦

• brh82 says:

Elk Grove was one of the cities with space for Obama’s immigrants, so now it is filled to the brim with Muslims. Walnut Creek is another; new apartment buildings, with zillions of 850 sq.ft. space, for $850.00 a month, sprang up almost overnight, and a HUGE Mosque nearby. If you sit in the parking lot of a mall, you are unlikely to see even one Caucasian in an hour. And forget about any Customer Service person speaking a language you can understand. Standard gas for your car is now$3.39 a gallon and the fast lanes of the freeways are toll roads. Grid lock, at least in the major cities, is 24/7.

30. I am so happy about this. I was born a 2nd generation Californian. Lived there for 36 years and I love my home state it is so beautiful. I’ve been out for 24 years now and am doubtful I’ll ever move back but it’s so great to see some resistance against the tyrants! They have turned it into something unrecognizable. It’s truly a crime against humanity.

31. Neural says:

So… what exactly happened to arresting people for committing crimes? The California state government, including Geriatric Brown, along with several city mayors, are openly, and blatantly, harboring and protecting people we know nothing about. They might be field workers, and they might be terrorists. Most often they are rapists and murderers.
    Setting aside the issue of Treason and looking at just the aiding and abetting felons/fugitives, how is it that the President of the country is reduced to having meetings with people who agree with him?
    Send in the military and forcibly remove these traitors, by cruise missiles if necessary.

32. Bob Thoms says:

Powerline has an interesting post on the exodus from California. California is running a significant revenue surplus – about $3.8 billion. But the numbers behind that surplus are very disturbing.

Cali has become a land of mega wealthy who pay a high price (taxes) for the privilege of living in one of the most beautiful places on earth. The other half are servants of this wealthy privileged-class. The working and middle class are fleeing in droves – those that can !

33. tonyE says:

Those are all Republicans he’s meeting with… even McCarthy ( he’s a CoC’er, not a commie).

With that group we have the seeds for East California!

• brh82 says:

It seemed to me unfair or illogical he didn’t have some Democrats at that roundtable, and fewer cabinet members. The cabinet members spouting FOX sound bytes seemed a waste of precious time of those who were flown across the nation for just this one hour.

34. alliwantissometruth says:

What saddens me the most is the American people allowed all of this to take place. They allowed the government not to secure the border. They allowed 50 million illegal aliens to invade their country. They allowed absolute utter lawlessness & chaos to reign

Not only did they allow it, they actually voted for it

I’ll always remember protesting the invasion 20 years ago on the mean streets of Chicago. For two years, a small group of patriots stood in the freezing cold, the searing heat & the pouring rain, trying to get other citizens to join us, to make a difference

We put our lives on the line. We were attacked numerous times in ghetto neighborhoods & barrios. Organized leftist communist thugs, paid gang bangers, you name it, they attacked us

I came home bloodied on numerous occasions, all for trying to stand up for our country & the American people

And where were the American people? Very few joined our group back then. It was always the same 20-30 of us

When I first joined up with the group, I thought “yeah baby, we’ll get a ton of Americans to join us. We’ll really make a difference”

But they never came. They left us out there on our own

And now we have all this going on

I certainly hope President Trump’s arrival has awakened enough of we the people, & I believe he has, but there’s more to it than slogans & rallies. There’s more to it than internet patriotism

We’ve got to educate ourselves. We’ve got to vote. We’ve got to organize ourselves. We’ve got to get engaged & be active participants in the government we own

I don’t care what the excuse has been. Lazy, apathetic, brainwashed, whatever. We’ve been a bunch of moronic wimps for decades as the left pushed us around & stole our country & our children’s futures

For decades we didn’t fight back. We bowed down

Maybe, just maybe we’ll finally grow a pair, & finally be the ones doing the demanding

• brh82 says:

How do we fight back? Seriously, in a state flooded with illegals who can vote and tech guys like Zuckerberg filling the jobs with Hb-1 workers how exactly do we fight back?

35. Troublemaker10 says:

When I see things like this I feel like I am hearing the voices of the “forgotten man”. They are seated at a table with a President who hears them.

We are living in rare and historic times, for sure.

I’ve never seen this before, and I’ve been around a while.

• Publius2016 says:

Truly remarkable how transparent our President is working! Building coalitions to MAGA! Who wouldn’t support getting criminals off the street! Who cares where they’re from! Get them out!!

• brh82 says:

The President can’t do a thing about the problem but curse Congress for NOT doing anything. So really, what was accomplished? Officials from California were heard, and that did tons for insuring it’s a Trump landslide in 2020. But they all put so much love on him, the 2020 vote was insured anyway.

36. Publius2016 says:

People are pretty stupid until you take money from their pocket! Most will complain…only thing you need to show are the cost numbers in terms of crime! If McCarthy is set for the next Speaker, he needs to better a position paper showing how much the medical and funeral bills are for drugs, rape, and murder by illegals. STOP WITH THE HALF MEASURES! SHOW THE REAL COSTS OF INVASION!! You want to be Speaker, then Debate with Passion!

37. Maiingankwe says:

Did my fellow Treepers catch that at 1:17 minute mark above? “Mexico does nothing for us, nothing.” He said this a minimum of five times and included trade at the very end. Looks like we won’t be having NAFTA afterall!

Oh was our President Trump angry when he asked the lady representing San Diego if Mexico does anything for them when it comes to extraditing any of the criminals they’re harboring. He also pretty much asked if they did anything at all to help her and her community when they ask them. Of course she told the truth and said No. I believe she is the one who called her governor, Moonbeam. Now that was funny. (The moonbeam part.) Nevertheless, our President Trump looked and sounded really angry with Mexico before this meeting. Something definitely happened we don’t know about.

Mexico is certainly not in good favor with our President right now, and it may be another reason why twinkle toes from Canada called him earlier. I’m sure he got wind of what and why our President Trump is displeased and attempted to smooth out the edges. I would doubt he’s in good standing either, considering (sorry I forgot her name) was galavanting around DC for a whole week talking to Ryan and others in order to save NAFTA in Canada and Mexico’s favor along with China and other countries using them as a backdoor. Looks like we will no longer be their doormat. Woo hoo!

I loved the whole sit-down that we were allowed to watch and really appreciated our President allowing each and everyone to have their say for all of us to hear. I’m so not used to this by one of presidents and I have to say, I’m loving every minute of it! It definitely gives strength to our battle in hearing their experiences and stories of their constituents.
    Be well,
    Ma’iingankwe

• Ma’iingankwe, I caught that too and believe it was said for a reason. POTUS wanted Mexico to get the message. NAFTA is circling the drain. If Mexico doesn’t wise up quickly they will lose the whole enchilada instead of just part of what they were extracting from America by allowing third party suppliers.

• Trumpismine says:

I believe our POTUS is under the hand of God and is love will not let this great country that has suffered so much for us will let His long suffering for the lovers of Chist be silenced. Prayer makes MAGA

38. NC Nana says:

Illegal aliens have been a serious problem in California for a very long time.

Finally in 1994 the people of CA passed Proposition 187. This law would have required a state-run screening system that would prohibit illegal aliens from using non-emergency health care, public education, and other services. The law was challenged and overturned in court immediately. The illegal problem in California has grown exponentially since the law was struck down.

The stories we heard in the roundtable discussion are just a portion of the problems caused by illegal aliens. Victor Davis Hanson said that 1/3 of the US welfare recipients live in California. One million (1,000,000) people have been issued drivers licenses illegally. As a result legal residents must go to DMV along with their passport or other identifying documents to get new driver’s licenses in order to comply with Federal regulations to fly commercially.

I have heard Dr. Hanson speak many times about living conditions in California that have steadily gone down because of the invasion of illegals. Too you hear of illnesses that have previously been eradicated in the US but are being brought back into country. One of the easy ways to disseminate these illnesses is through food supplies, an industry which illegals are heavily represented.

As the CA leaders at the roundtable indicated the first place they must start is in restoring safety to the population. But honestly it is just a starting place. We moved from CA 15 years ago. It is one of the things we thank God for daily. We pray that He will restore CA to a land of peace for the people who choose to stay.

Dr. Hanson covers a lot of topics on this 20 min tape of “The Ideology Of Illegal Immigration”. Very interesting.

39. Liz says:

I live in California nothing is more important to me than massive deportation and our laws being restored. If you have a twitter look up Jerry Brown he became unglued today calling everyone at the meeting a liar. I hope Trump is close to arresting Brown he’s broken more laws than most. All these career criminals are getting old Brown is almost 80. Arrests need to happen they can’t die with a clean record.

40. Pyrthroes says:

Big Gummint is bad for the digestion, like a Marine Lance Corporal’s Ka-Bar to the gut.

Notice that Trump never argues, and –like Eisenhower– never does the open-face sandwich Jimmeh Carter or Gangrenous hoo-hah. He simply grins, dangerously at times, and states facts that everybody knows are true but few if any ever dare express.

As Mark Twain said, “This gratifies some people, and astonishes the rest.” Meantime, it gets people talking– on Trump’s topics, on his terms. This does not seem a conscious tactic, some devious “persuasive” ploy [Scott Adams], but a habit-of-mind native to certain Alpha Males.

Not only does El Excellente exhibit a finely honed mastery of character-assessment, but an exquisite sense of timing, of a sudden drawing disparate, months-long hawsers tight to dock his ship (“and by the way: Checkmate”). Credentialed Optimates cannot stand this: It shows ’em up as useless supernumeraries, blasts status-anxiety superiority complexes at root. Very intimidating– outcomes are invariably to Trump’s advantage, and drawing implications takes awhile.

People hate what they don’t understand, more so when outcomes conflict with their self-image; accordingly, Trump’s trolling tweets are amusing vs. substantive. For a showman on his level, Twitter is Bikini Bottom– informative, yet inanely provocative good fun. Ever dead-serious, pathologically literal-minded deep-thinksters tend to hilariously contrapuntal egomania, incapable of realizing that Trump is taking ’em for fools.

• brh82 says:

“Trumps trolling tweets” ignite such fury from the Liberals and they have NO idea why his tweets are so much more offensive, to them, than if he said them in a formal address at a podium.

41. TwoLaine says:

Put this in the context of Police/Law Enforcement Week.

VERY POWERFUL!

42. TwoLaine says:

You know, IF ONLY Chicago citizens would stand up to Rahm Emanuel and the other pieces of sh1t in office there, they wouldn’t have so many people being shot and murdered there.

In victory for Tribune, judge rules that Emanuel broke law in withholding emails
    by Todd Lighty
    15 May 2018

43. I wonder how long it took the Administration to rouse Sessions from his sleep under his desk to enable him to attend this meeting?

44. TwoLaine says:

I knew that they were certainly enjoying the show at the White House yesterday. These are the street fighters who had no voice before President TRUMP.

45. whodoneit says:

I watched the entire presentation and absolutely loved hearing from the CA “rebels”, as I know the President did – for truth, justice and the American way. (I couldn’t resist that) I would very much like to believe that there’s a true movement within this country right now – a fight to regain American standards. And if it can happen in CA – it can happen throughout the entire country. Fight and pray that she can, indeed, be saved!

46. brh82 says:

I’m sooo sorry Kevin McCarthy is probably going to be the new Speaker of the House. He was the preferred one before Paul Ryan, but his Mistress was a problem. She must be history because he is the only name I hear for new Speaker lately. What a pity that we’re replacing one RINO with another RINO.