President Trump Speech to National Rifle Association – 2:00pm Livestream

This afternoon President Donald Trump is scheduled to deliver a speech at the National Rifle Association leadership forum.  Anticipated start time 2:00pm EST

UPDATE: Video Added

WH Livestream LinkRSBN Livestream LinkNBC News Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

185 Responses to President Trump Speech to National Rifle Association – 2:00pm Livestream

1. Katherine McCoun says:

talking about Paris terrorist attacks and how they can not fight back, can calmly shoot and shoot. If good people with a gun there not so many people hurt.

references that the news reports how many are killed but rarely mentions how many are hurt in total.

Now talking about tough gun laws in Chicago but high gun murder rates

2. Pam says:

3. Pam says:

• Landslide says:

I am hoping that a lot of people in the room have never been to a rally. People are absolutely won over when they hear him in person. 👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸

• Lady in Red says:

Agreed. Honestly, I was not entirely sold before he won the nomination, but was resolved to support him once he did. Then I went to a rally. YES! I jumped right on the Trump Train and never looked back. If you have not had the pleasure of attending a rally, please get to one, it’s electric.

• 17CatsInTN says:

It was a rally that did it for me too. And, not just hearing him speak, though that was great, but being with thousands and thousands of like minded citizens of all stripe who simply wanted one thing: our country back. It was unbelievable being in an atmosphere suffused with patriotism, love of country and love for each other. Didn’t matter our skin color, our age, religion or ethnicity. The crowd was truly of one mind. We wanted to vote for a man who would DO something to fix the messes.

• Tegan says:

17Cats…we had the same exact experience…had to get there early, even though it was primaries and not the election….and it was incredibly uplifting to see the people…young, old, black, white….but all interested in finding someone we could put our trust in to MAGA.
            THERE’s nothing quite like experiencing a bid event in person….reason why we still have national conventions…they are pep rallies to energize.

• Minnie says:

My sister had the honor of seeing OUR President at a campaign rally in Pennsylvania (lucky lady!)

She shouted “we love you” and he responded!

“I love you too, darling” 🦁

The crowd erupted!

I ❤️❤️❤️❤️OUR VSSGPOTUS!

He is and always will be one of us!

And we will always stand beside him and behind him 🦁

• duchess01 says:

* Smile *

4. Pam says:

• gringz says:

You left out Shep Smith on Fox. I surfed around the cable networks just to see what they were saying. Shep was just as bad .as CNN. MSNBC was on the whole “Republicans who take money from the NRA” THING, and some Russian who is a member etc.

5. fanbeav says:

Everytime Trump addresses a crowd you can see them get more and more energized. Must drive the establishment swamp nuts!

6. Pam says:

7. Publius2016 says:

President Trump is THE STORM! So many issue that are on the RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY AND TRADITION!

8. Pam says:

9. Pam says:

10. Pam says:

11. Pam says:

12. Pam says:

13. kittytrump84 says:

I LOVE our POTUS he is so damn brave! I am sick and tired of the harassment and disrespect that he has to endure every single day. I wish one of you super smart folks could come up with a way we could stop this Witch Hunt. There has to be some way we can end it.

14. Katherine McCoun says:

our cities should be safe havens for citizens not sanctuary cities for illegal aliens
    paraphrased POTUS

15. Pam says:

16. Pam says:

17. Pam says:

18. Pam says:

19. fleporeblog says:

Absolutely epic speech by our President! He was on fire throughout the speech. He made a mockery of Mueller and Muh Russia by reading what the Federal Judge in VA had to say.

He destroyed Chicago, France and the best was London. He said we need to ban vans and trucks and while we are at it cars as well.

He absolutely destroyed Barry and his POS administration. He said their policy was not to make the enemy mad. To apologize every time you were confronted. He said the Nobel Peace Prize is given to those that keep quiet and don’t offend.

I am going to listen to it again because it was one of his best speeches ever!

20. Pam says:

21. Marica says:

COME AND TAKE IT!!!!! LOLOLOL!!! awesome!!!!

22. duchess01 says:

“We were born free – We will live free – and – We will die free!” – President Trump

23. Pam says:

24. I love PDJT. He is true blue. A red blooded American patriot.

25. waltherppk says:

Shep Smith needs to have a date with Lucille

26. bleep21k says:

@3:24 FOX News – Sheppard Smith is “TRIPPING”! Says President Trump “FALSELY claims that democrats wan to take all guns away…” and is attacking the President about everything including Kanye, Giulliani, mueller….

WOW!!

27. KBR says:

I loved his remark “What if I called a rally in Washington, DC?”

Wish he would.

28. Psycho Monkee says:

I could listen all afternoon. “I’m doing this for you” – 🇺🇸PDJT🇺🇸 Thank you Mr. President‼️

29. Sayit2016 says:

The common sense of President Trump confounds the political kumquats. I mean seriously– the 3rd grade understands the concept.

30. Trish in Southern Illinois says:

Lot’s of TRUMP love from the callers on cspan. The ones against (very few) sound like absolute morons.

• Trish in Southern Illinois says:

And when i say, very few, i mean ONE out of about 10.
      I was still listening as i was writing.
      One life long dem said he likes what president TRUMP is doing & hates how he’s being treated, and is going to switch parties.

31. Pam says:

32. JPatrick says:

Wait for it……….MAGA

33. SickRick says:

Loved the speech so much – went online and slung VSGPDJT another $50. Now – indict Rosey, Mueller and Weissman as Louie Gohmert suggests – and it’s PARTY TIME…

34. CountryclassVulgarian says:

Our VSHG President in fine form!!!! What a way to end a Friday. Love our President.

35. Pam says:

36. Pam says:

37. EbonyRaptor says:

President Trump is the best. I loved President Reagan’s humor and his genuine love of country, but President Trump has that “Joe Pesci in My Cousin Vinny” type of humorous delivery that just cracks me up. His humor and the message the honest message he delivers is priceless. He makes me laugh and well with pride and thanksgiving at the same time. Wonderful.

Thank you God. Amen.

38. Pam says:

39. Pam says:

• Sunshine says:

Pence is a formidable Vice-President. I keep wondering if he’ll take over from PTrump in 2020.

• Obs says:

You better hope not.
        Trump will hold Pence to Trumpian ideals, on his lonesome Pence will revert to UniParty.
        Pence might well run in 2024 on PDJT’s legacy, means nothing, you will quickly be alienated by a President Pence.

40. Pam says:

41. MaineCoon says:

It sure didn’t take long for Team Cruz to send out the below email. I got two of them!

Fellow Conservative,

President Donald Trump just endorsed Ted for Senate.

Watch the video here…

Ted needs your help now more than ever to #KeepTexasRed!

Your donation will help us make sure that Texas stays red and will keep Ted in Washington to fight for Texas values.

Ted appreciates what you have done for liberty, and we do, too.

-Team Cruz

P.S. The easiest way to help our campaign is to become a monthly recurring donor. That way we would be able to count on your support all the way until November.

DONATE

If you have been impacted by Hurricane Harvey or would like to make a donation to help those impacted by Hurricane Harvey, click here: https://www.tedcruz.org/harvey/

Paid for by Ted Cruz for Senate
    This message was intended for:
    You were added to the system May 17, 2017.
    For more information click here. Update your preferences
    Unsubscribe | Unsubscribe via email

42. Jeff says:

Fellow Treepers, I am NRA-excited. The convention site is just a few miles away. I had to work today so I wasn’t able to make it for PDJT’s speech, but it was carried live on local radio, and it sounded like the crowd was great! I am so going to be there tomorrow and mingle with all my fellow patriots, and who knows, probably some Treepers as well. Local reports indicate the massive protest crowd outside the convention center was 5 strong. Yes, that’s right, 5. I’m kind of disappointed, because part of my visit will be involved in a counter protest. I made up a sign that says, “The NRA is America”, and I’m planning to show it to the snowflakes. Schadenfreude? Oh, most certainly (I’m a bad person, I admit it).
    I’m also thinking of taking my camera and doing some man-in-the-street bits (with my fellow patriots, not the snowflakes).
    And let’s not forget, Texas Women, strapped, are the finest in the world.
    Meanwhile, at the entrance to a rural Texas school I found this sign. Kinda my feel-good photo for the day. Kinda gets you right there, doesn’t it?

43. Minnie says:

Driving to market, listening to Levin replay portions of our President’s phenomenal speech on XM, followed by theme songs for each branch of our beloved Military 🎵🎶

SO incredibly blessed to be an American!!

🇺🇸🦁🙏❤️🙏🦁🇺🇸

44. YeeeeeHaw !!!!!!!!!!!! THATS MY PRESIDENT !!!!!