Police have identified the shooter who attacked a San Bruno YouTube campus wounding three employees and killing herself as Nasim Aghdam.  Apparently Ms. Aghdam was a user of the platform and was considerably upset about YouTube ad revenue policies.

Nasim Aghdam has a website [available here] displaying a weird manifesto of sorts where she admonishes YouTube for censorship and demonetization of her video content. Her self-identification is an “Iranian Vegan”, and apparently she is also an animal rights activist.

Prior to the rampage, she might not have lost all her marbles, but there was definitely a big hole in the bag.

(Via ABC7) […]  Aghdam is said to have no relationship with anyone in the YouTube facility.  Sources contacted by ABC7 News say that Aghdam did not have an ID badge, but was carrying a purse, and that nobody in the facility knew who she was.

According to her website, a possible motivation for the shooting could have been tied to her many YouTube accounts, which she says have seen a decline in viewership over the past few months. (read more)

(Visit Sketchy Website Here)

Yikes…

This entry was posted in Death Threats, Police action. Bookmark the permalink.

460 Responses to Shooter at YouTube Campus Identified as Iranian, Vegan, PETA Activist, Angry Over YouTube Policies…

1. Harry Lime says:

I’m still trying to determine whether this person was transgender or not. The physical appearance is very odd along with the behavior. I haven’t seen too many people discuss this angle (other than here on the Treehouse in previous posts above). If she/he was transgender they (the media) are going to try to keep that information locked up tight.

• bayoukiki says:

She/he looks like an anime

• keeler says:

I kind of doubt. The weird appearance of everything around her and her content is a combination of a) a Middle Eastern aesthetic b) very, very outdated production styles…. her content looks like what almost all YouTube content looked when the site was brand new about a decade ago and c) being 39 years old and wearing an excessive amount of comestics in an attempt to look younger.

Could be wrong, but that’s what I see.

• Harry Lime says:

Yeah, I keep forgetting her age which might be throwing me off a bit…especially in combination with the other things you mentioned.

• covfefe999 says:

If Aghdam is indeed a guy (and I’m quite sure he is) then his tranny status will never be revealed. Unless someone can file a FOIA request and get the autopsy results.

2. otto matsch says:

Another example of a typical liberal – illogical, moneygrubbing, hateful, spiteful, violent.

• johnnyreb says:

And Liberal snow flakes across the nation were hoping it was a white redneck named Betty Sue, who has a brother named Bubba and a husband named Billy Bob. Lives in a double wide and owns multiple AR’s and drives an F150 with a rebel flag license plate. It’s the only time most leftists pray.

3. pam2246 says:

4. My final comment.. you CANNOT convince me otherwise..

5. Guy-Blanc Déploré says:

I think it’s worth an extra mention that this happened in California, probably the most gun restrictive state in the union at this point. As far as I can tell, CA has just about every gun restriction that the dishonest leftists claim they want, yet all those laws did little or nothing to stop this shooting. (A very few on the Left will admit they want a total ban & confiscation of guns.)

I’m not quite completely up to date, but I believe the following apply in CA:
    Full BG checks
    A 14 day waiting period before picking up the purchased weapon?
    10 round magazine limit
    Gun registration w/state gov
    Probably more crazy stuff.

No effect. All useless.

• covfefe999 says:

Unable to accept reality, that strict gun laws do not reduce gun violence, the lib propaganda machine is now saying that strict gun laws prevented the youtube shooting from being even worse.

6. covfefe999 says:

I am convinced Nasim Aghdam is a guy. Every characteristic except the ones that are easy to surgically change (breasts, waistline) scream male to me, especially the forearm to upper arm transition, size of feet and hands, and just overall male vibe.

Media Takeout claims they have photos of Nasim as a male. I can find only one photo but it’s pretty compelling. Here’s the article: https://mtonews.com/youtube-shooter-transgender-pics-from-when-she-was-a-man And here’s the photo:

It looks like an exact match to me except maybe the nose which is of course another feature easily altered by surgery, and many of these guys who think they are women do get nose jobs to make their noses appear more of their stereotyped version of what feminine looks like, which is usually way too narrow, pinched at the end, often upturned or scooped out, and in general surgical looking.

This could explain the violent tendency. When you take a male with a high level of testosterone and normally low level of estrogens and jack with the natural hormone balance through doping, who knows what mess of a person you’ll end up with. You probably end up with the worst of both genders, the violence and aggressiveness of a male and the high emotion of a female. You really do not want to have highly emotional violent people in society. This is why I’m opposed to the so-called “transgenders” in the military. They are mentally ill to begin with, and then doped up on unnatural hormone blend they are made even more mentally ill.

I wonder if anyone has studied the incidence of violence among the so-called trans people.

Just want to add i”m so thankful for this site where I can post something like this and not be screamed at. I know if any of you disagree with me or take offense you’ll let me know in some kind of civil way and that’s OK.

7. Lurker2 says:

Hold our tongues? Forget it. This is how the liberalism disorder takes over. We should be very very vocal.

8. Mickturn says:

Well she got her 15 seconds of fame…we’re MOVING ON!

9. johnnyreb says:

We’ve kept quiet for far too long. THAT’S exactly why we have these problems now.