UPDATE: 8:18 p.m. EST: The Austin Fire Department is reporting another package explosion with one injury in the 9800 block of Brodie. A hazmat task force is responding and crews are evacuating a building. (link)

Authorities are acknowledging a serial bomber in/around the Austin Texas area is shifting techniques.  The first four bombs were packages that detonated when opened or moved. A few days later another package bomb was detonated by an alarmingly well designed ‘tripwire’.  Today, a package bomb exploded at a Fed-X facility during shipment.

TEXAS – Austin’s police chief said Tuesday that, based off of the components of the package bomb that exploded at a FedEx facility in Schertz, the explosion is connected to a series of violent explosions in the City of Austin that have killed two people and injured four others throughout the month of March. Sunset Valley police told KVUE’s Jenni Lee that it is believed that this package originated at a FedEx facility southwest of Austin on Brodie Lane.

Austin Interim Police Chief Brian Manley said Tuesday that the package that exploded in Schertz was bound for Austin. Another official onsite said it is not believed Schertz or San Antonio were the intended targets. Schertz is located southwest of Austin.

The blast on Tuesday, March 20, happened at a FedEx ground distribution center on FM 3009 Highway. Officials onsite said a woman reported ringing in her ears from the blast after the medium-sized package detonated on a conveyor belt, but sustained no injuries. (read more)

Police believe somebody sent the package to Schertz from a FedEx Office store in the Austin suburb of Sunset Valley.  This could lead to a break in the case because the office store has no drop-off option; meaning the person who mailed the package needed to go inside, and thus could be on the store’s surveillance video.

The FBI has sent 350 special agents to Austin as well as extra bomb squads.

Let’s hope this serial bomber is caught quickly.

This entry was posted in Death Threats, Police action, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

485 Responses to Dangerous Shift – Serial Bombings In/Around Austin Texas Continue, Now Using Parcel Carriers…

1. Pam says:

• wheatietoo says:

Looks like UPS is doing that too:

• Kenji says:

I visited a client at his home this afternoon … and noticed an Amazon package on his porch getting rained-on … without giving it a second thought … I scooped it up to protect it. I REFUSE to live in FEAR!! The Terrorists will NEVER WIN!

No, of course I don’t live anywhere near Austin …

2. yamabudo says:

The photograph Sundance posted above expesses my 1000 words.

3. It appears to be the work of an Anarchist, or angry EX Post Office employee!

• Sentient says:

Or maybe someone who hates Amazon, because notwithstanding the short-term practice of UPS and FedEx delivery staff waiting for signatures, in general, packages are just left at the door. If this continues, people in Austin may stop shopping online.

• But, were the bombs in Amazon boxes? My first thought was that its a disgruntled Ebay seller sick of customers claiming not to have received their goods. An Ebay seller would have a list by district/state of everyone they sold to, but of course the connections of the buyers would be random.

• Kenji says:

Ex P.O. Employee … sounds plausible to me … my local P.O. has THE WORST public service employees in the history of the world. They go wayyyyy beyond being UN-helpful … to being deliberately noxious.

• G. Combs says:

Our P.O delivery guy ripped the red flag off our box and tossed the outgoing mail on the wet street and ran over it with his truck. (Our neighbor witnessed it and reported him.)

Then he took to tossing some of our mail in the garbage. I lost ALL of my AT&T baby bell stock (with reinvested dividend option) thanks to that POS. I went to MA unclaimed to try to recover the stock but I was told they did not have it. 😡

I am sure MA just confiscated it.

• TheShaz says:

Do the targets of these packages have anything in common?

This could still be anything from an Anarchist as you mentioned to a US Postal Worker going, well, “Postal”.

The problem is, after all the revelations and especially after Las Vegas and the Florida school shooting. I have lost all faith in the FBI. They will have to EARN it back.

4. NJF says:

Now they’re saying this last one IS connected.

• wheatietoo says:

Yeah…just because there is some variety in the devices, doesn’t necessary mean that these are “unrelated”.

It’s too soon to be certain about that.

They are walking that back now…saying it was just “speculation” that these things are unrelated.

• Texian says:

Don’t look for answers from the msm.. Use common sense.. It has been less than a month and now there have been six or seven. Really? Unrelated? Sure seems related to me.. For all of us at street level – they are related – copy cats or not..

• Pyrran says:

APD had a press conference and said these were artillery simulators, not a bomb. Patient has been treated and release from the hospital.

5. Sherri Young says:

Don’t ignore the Weather Underground…or their proteges.

6. Sid Farkiss says:

The military has to step in to stop this.f

7. Pam says:

How ironic.

8. MaineCoon says:

Per Steve Looker of Rightside, Jackie Wang tweets FedEx in Austin directed to not leave packages that aren’t signed for at door steps.

FedEx making a good decision.

9. 🍺Gunny says:

I posted this on the first page, but I will post again to ask for your prayers.

Please excuse me. We…are out looking for the murderer, and are now guarding our fellow citizens. So I am going off line until this idiot or idiots are caught.

We are Texans we are armed and we are together. We take care of our own.

Please pray for our success and for the ones who lost loved ones.

10. Molly Pitcher says:

My out-in left-field comment for the night… if this was any #resist group or deep state psy op/false flag event , I’m fairly certain MSM would have been given orders to talk about it nonstop. they aren’t. They’re still are droning on about Stormy.

11. Pam says:

12. MaineCoon says:

Conflicting reports Texas Tribune reporters tweets,

13. MaineCoon says:

14. Pam says:

15. Kenji says:

Geeze … the bomber is is targeting black folk and Goodwill … so it MUST be a $ Rich right wing Republican bible thumping assault weapon shooting cowboy sh*tkickin beer swillin Texan …

or … a local UofT ANTIFA cell …

16. wheatietoo says:

At the 1:20 mark, Stacey says that reports are that the ‘incendiary device’ was in a box, located beside the donation bin a Goodwill.

17. Donna in Oregon says:

Bank robbery? I’ve looked at the events in Austin, don’t see any high dollar items. Anyone familiar with art, precious gems, large amounts of cash this month in Austin?

There is an intensity that is probably a diversion. Stocks? Bonds?

18. wheatietoo says:

• JimmyJack says:

I came here to post this. Paxton is expounding on what Manny Gomez said on Fox which contradicts what Austin Police reported earlier. I have to say when Gomez said it with Geraldo on site Geraldo was agreeing with Gomez and saying he was just repeating what Austin police told him but that he didn’t think what APD said wounded right. Was anybody else watching this? It was both funny and awful at the same time.

If APD sent out a definitive statement that turns out to be wrong it is going to be a real Sh$tshow here. Plus, it brings up the kind of questions we have w Vegas w conflicting info from LEO.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

JJ – how does this look to you there now? What are your gut-level hunches about the perp, based on being in the area?

• JimmyJack says:

I keep going back and forth but (excluding deep state shenanigans which could mask as any of these hunches or use these players) I can’t get the possibility of jihadists out of my mind. Especially with the last bombing at Goodwill. I tagged you on twitter about this. Don’t get me wrong, Antifa wouldn’t surprise me one bit nor would cartel dealers(happens frequently in Phoenix). It is not a white supremacist attacking POC. That’s ridiculous and that person would have had to have had a reason to attack House & Mason specifically. We have seen a nexus between jihadists and Antifa before as well as BLM so we know they will work wth the left ad vice versa.

The Goodwill story is that the incendiary devices came in as donations and one employee told the other to take it outside where it exploded when he dug through it a little. Then I read an article that has an Afghan refugee saying this reminds her of Afghanistan and her husband works at that Goodwill. Does that sounds right to you? Bc it doesn’t to me. Was someone working on those bombs at Goodwill and put them in the donation box to hide them, intending to get them later for a different target?

Then I looked up Afghan Refugee Resettlement in Austin and lo and behold, there is quite a coincidence in the only two locations that came up and the bombing locations.

See what I’m saying? It keeps coming back to this. I’d like to see the name and photos of the two “white” victims. Seeing in believing.

19. wheatietoo says:

20. willvecchio says:

Isn’t that where Alex Jones is?

• Kenji says:

Which means he is bombing himself in a double agent, double swap false flag diversion from the grassy knoll shooter?

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Gotta say, that’s a perfect narrative build. Alex Jones follower, lives in Austin area – probably OUTSIDE, “mental case” – I can see this a mile away. WELL-known to FBI and British intelligence (back to Holder era), frequent commenter on InfoWars.

The timing with Sadiq Khan is beyond sketchy. I hope they get this guy alive and get him talking.

• JimmyJack says:

Wolf, we are on the same page here. And the situation w Paxton saying the report from APD about Goodwill not being related is more fuel for the fire.

Austin Police are in WAY over their heads. They are not prepared for this kind of event or investigation and it shows.

Wolf, we have to go back to the fact the first two victims – a week and 12 miles apart – are related. This is key if we ever hope to understand what really is happening here. People keep waxing by that which is frustrating. They are distracted by the shiny objects.

• wheatietoo says:

How were the first two victims related?

Sorry, I haven’t heard this detail yet.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

OMG – I did NOT know that they were related. This changes everything. Something is up with that.

What is the political, religious, work profile of the first two victims? I’m wondering if the bomber was in a FEUD with one of them, or their family.

How does your gut feel about the perp either being AA ex-military OR Islam-influenced? I’m thinking parallels to the DC snipers. But there has to be some PERSONAL connection, IMO, with the first two. Maybe WORK-related.

• JimmyJack says:

Wolf, here are some other things to keep in mind:

The first three bombs were the same time of bombs. Pressure released package bombs that were left on the doorsteps by the bomber. It has been reported the bomber assembled them on the porches. These are relatively simple IED type bombs.

The fourth bomb was also a pressure released bomb but it was set off by a trip wire. This is still a relatively simple type of IED but more sophisticated than the first three.

The FedEx bomb has been reported as having the same type of material in it (nails its, possibly made of pipe) but it was a more sophisticated bomb as it had to withstand being transported to its intended location by strangers and handled less carefully.

The Goodwill bombs – are being called incendiary devices. I tweeted out some info on what these were supposedly made with artillery simulators. I understand these are used in training and often with tanks. I don’t know as much about them but will ask my Marine when he gets home. Maybe he knows. I did read the kind of tanks these are often used with are also used/kept at Ft. Hood in Killeen. Here is a link to an article about this last bomb – and I found something very interesting as I researched the type of incendiary device used – notice the name and description of this event at the 9:45 mark. http://www.kalb.com/content/news/Latest-on-Austin-Bombs-Videos-Sixth-explosion-reported-at-Goodwill-store-477454123.html

from that link:
            The latest explosion in Austin reminded Shahla Mohnandshaw of home, but not in a good way.

Her husband works at the Goodwilll store where an incendiary device went off Tuesday night, injuring one man and further unnerving an already nervous Austin. Authorities say it wasn’t related to the recent bombings that killed two people and seriously wounded four others since March 2.

Mohnandshaw was doing laundry at her apartment complex nearby when she heard helicopters and raced toward the store.

Mohnandshaw grew up in Afghanistan before moving to the U.S. in 2012. She says: “I was raised on these bombings. I know the feeling of how it feels and how it hurts.”

She says she used to tell people, “in America, there will never be these things.”

• JimmyJack says:

UT engineering student charged with plotting terror attack in 2014.

• JimmyJack says:

AD REM – are my last two replies to this being held up? I don’t see them here.Thanks.

• JimmyJack says:

I’d look hard at Islam ties. Could also be a jihadist who went into the military for training or was radicalized overseas. The IEDs read middle east to me, either by way of culture or exposure through military time in field. Bombs aren’t as high quality as the kind of military guys who work with them all the time though.

• Harry Lime says:

Here is part of an article from NBC news describing the relationship between the first two and possibly three victims:

Austin package bomb victims connected by family ties, skin color

by Corky Siemaszko

The two Texans killed by package bombs in Austin, Texas, this month were members of prominent African-American families and knew each other, the local NAACP president said Wednesday.

“They have a long history and go to the same church,” Nelson Linder said of the two victims, Stephen House and Draylen Mason, in an interview with NBC News.
          Image: Draylen Mason
          Draylen Mason, center, died in one of the Austin bombing incidents. via Facebook

Linder identified their church as Wesley United Methodist Church, which was founded 152 years ago by newly freed slaves.

House was killed on March 2, and Mason on Monday. In another bombing on Monday, investigators believe that a Hispanic woman, Esperanza Herrera, 75, picked up an explosive package that was intended for somebody else. She remained hospitalized in critical condition on Wednesday.

“The intended target was another person who might be connected to the House and Mason families,” said Linder, who declined to identify the targeted person or discuss a possible motive.

• Anyone read the Q posts. The last few have repeatedly used the word BOOM, usually three Booms. He or someone intimated the first Boom was McCabe. Now we have Austin home of Alex Jones offices not that far from the first locations, and the others. How Many Fib show up immediately. What a power force.

Don’t know, seems a bit coinky dinky. March Madness Q said in reply to what was coming. Big boys playing dangerous games. Double switch.

• Kaco says:

Wolf, what news of Sadiq Khan and how are you thinking he is tied to this? I don’t get what you mean by “the timing of Sadiq Khan”.

• Deb says:

He was at SXSW festival in Austin and made assinine remarks about Islamaphobia.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

The THIRD and maybe fourth (I don’t recall) bombing(s) were timed to coincide with Sadiq Khan’s talk urging censorship of “hate” on the internet to all the geeks at SXSW in Austin. Same day. I am pretty sure he referenced the bombings in his speech.

I am not alleging that he knows anything about the bombing, although I don’t rule it out, because he is tied to some really nasty Islamists. But I think there is a supportive connection of some kind. It’s just too coincidental. It SMELLS like psy-op. Tavistock specializes in this stuff, and I would not put it past some funky deep state thing. But who knows. They need to catch the guy. Dig past the surface narrative.

21. AH_C says:

Hmmm. There was an explosion at a FedEx (maybe UPS) handling center in Milan, Illinois a little while back. Wonder if that’s connected. If so, then I’d look at the so called lone wolf jihadiis.

• Jenny R. says:

Right now IL has its own bomb setting jackwagon group to deal with…but they were known wolves (or better yet, known crackpot weirdos one of which should have been locked up some time ago). Although the one crackpot did have connections to Killeen TX (not military though), but not bright enough to pull off something like this.

22. Fashatime says:

Mad bomber kills two in Austin, FBI searching for potential killer. Mad student kills seventeen in Florida, FBI ignored potential killer.

23. Harry Lime says:

Reddit user claims to be Austin Bomber (taken from the Gateway Pundit):

New York Daily News reports:

“My intention is not to kill people. I am doing this simply because I want to watch the world burn,” someone using the handle “austinbomber” posted on Reddit Tuesday.

The anonymous user made a string of disturbing messages in which he compared himself to the Zodiac, the notorious serial killer who was never caught or identified even though he murdered at least five people in California in the 1960s and ’70s.

The self-professed Austin bomber denied suggestions that the attacks are racially motivated.

“It’s not race-related like the media has speculated,” one message read. “I also enjoy laughing at the massive police presence that just simply cannot find or deanonymize me.”

The poster said he’s between “30-50 years old,” and insisted that he doesn’t have “any terminal illness or anything like that.” The account was quickly suspended and its messages scrubbed from the site.

24. tappin52 says:

Texas bomber is dead. Didn’t Q post that something big was going to be happening at 4AM?

25. MAGA_Berserker says:

Did Gunny get him?

26. jbrickley says:

A Reddit user posted some disturbing things and claimed to the be bomber, posts have been removed and police are investigating. User was “austinbomber”. Wants to be like the Zodiac killer and not get caught. Not intending to kill but to burn the world down, whatever that means. If the post is legit, he’s a sociopath seeking fame and causing fear.

27. Kris says: