Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting survivor Colton Haab appeared on FOX News’ with Tucker Carlson to talk about his decision to withdraw from the CNN Town Hall event after their producer, Carrie Stevenson, demanded that he follow only the approved scripted question provided by CNN.

Earlier today CNN denied they scripted the questioning. Well, Mr. Colton Haab is calling out a CNN producer by name to back up his version of the events. So how is CNN going to spin that?

COLTON HAAB: So what had happened was four days ago I had gotten contacted by a lady named [State of the Union executive producer] Carrie Stevenson from CNN. She had asked me originally to just write a speech. It was going to be at the town hall at the BB&T Center [in Sunrise, Florida]. So I agreed. I felt like it would be the right thing to do. Be able to go speak my part as well as open eyes to a few things that I thought that can make this situation a little better. From there, three days ago, so the next day after that I had gotten an email back from her and she asked for more of questions rather than a speech. Which I was totally fine with so I wrote a little less of a speech and more of questions that I wanted to ask at the town hall. The day after that it was more of just questions. She asked for just questions that I would like to ask.

So, I gave her my questions and then yesterday, at about 5:15, I made contact with her. And she had asked if I had just asked her one question. So what they had actually done was wrote out a question for me because in my interview with CNN, I had talked about arming the teachers, if they were willing to arm themselves in the school to carry on campus. And they had — she had taken that of what I had briefed on and actually wrote that question out for me. So I have that question here if you would like me to ask it for you.

This entry was posted in Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Police action, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

156 Responses to Broward County Student Reaffirms CNN Demanded Only Their Pre-approved Scripted Question for Town Hall Event…

1. Joe S says:

It is starting to look like the left knew the truth about this WHOLE incident, and what we saw the last week was a GIGANTIC diversion.

It is all coming out now, though.

Nice job on the Broward and Dade expose’s Sundance!

2. Ziiggii says:

So the “planning” for this started just 4 days after the shooting?

WTF?

• olderwiser21 says:

Ziggi! How could you doubt the Criminal News Network!!! Shame on you!

• The Jimmy Jack says:

Or before.

• farrier105 says:

With the closet video and the lack of symptoms of real trauma by some of the survivors, I have to say I suspect it was before the shooting. I had an exchange on a YouTube channel with the creators of the “Keep Dancing Orlando” video after the alleged shooting at the Pulse. I had Googled how long it took to produce an MTV class music video and got the answer from a veteran director: THREE WEEKS. The “Keep Dancing” crew had less than half that time. This included multiple locations to scout, talent to select through auditions, interviews, etc., rehearsals, retakes, and editing, which they claimed took one day. Altogether, it took them 11 days. Go watch it and judge that timeline for yourself. They jumped on my question as if they had been scouting skeptics’ channels on YouTube for any mention of their video. Mine was the only post to which they replied.

3. wondering999 says:

Stick to your guns Mr. Haab! and thank you for saving others, and standing up for yourself, and the rest of us

Is there any way we can get a young Marxist or communist on camera to explain to us the meaning of this saying of Mao Zedong? (Someone else posted it yesterday, and I went to look it up)

“Every Communist must grasp the truth; “Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.”

“Problems of War and Strategy” (November 6, 1938), Selected Works, Vol. II, p. 224.

4. wolfmoon1776 says:

The SPEECH is how the sort out the kids. They ask for the SPEECH first.

• scott467 says:

Yep.

It would take less than 30 seconds to glance at a speech and determine whether they’re indoctrinated Leftists or whether they are free thinkers who can’t be allowed anywhere near a microphone.

Once you identify the free thinkers and the indoctrinated, they orient everything toward the indoctrinated and away from the free thinkers.

Easy peasy.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Yup. This is like agenda polling where they retain the right to sort out the data into piles and re-mix the piles. It’s already stacked at that point. Then they go in further to tip the game.

CNN takes the good little proggies and help them find the best ammo, and they go along willingly. But CNN has to add in some others, so they sabotage and limit accordingly. This kid didn’t play along.

• The Jimmy Jack says:

Explains the practice Hogg video.

• webgirlpdx says:

And who wrote Kaskys insulting statement/question to Rubio. Sure didn’t come from the kid.

• TakeBackOurRepublic says:

I was floored when the kid said “would you still take money from the NRA”? Now how the hell would a grieving and traumatized kid know to ask that question. Insert, when they’ve been given the scripted questions.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Yes, it does. CNN is assisting. Clever, that.

They’re scoundrels. The CIA is really too much if they keep associating with CNN. Every patriot will hate them if they keep this stuff up. They’ll be 100% progs. SICK.

• G. Combs says:

Woolfmoon, The leader of the CIA was an AVOWED COMMUNIST and a Muslim!!! — Brennan.

He had the Brit, Robert Hannigan (Fabian) try to dig up dirt on President Trump in 2015.

• Maquis says:

Knowing the kid’s bent, and apparently scripting a variation of his own question, it would seem they didn’t plan to weed him out, but to set him up.

If he folliowed along, who do you suppose would field that question? Would CNN decide that? Would CNN have had the designated receiver prepared with a scripted response to that question?

I think they wanted to kick his legs out from under him and humiliate him, ambush him, to discredit his view. There’s more here that we have yet to.know the truth of. If ever.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Agreed 1000%. They were setting the kid up. I am absolutely convinced you’re right on that.

This is a classic technique. Get the target off their own stuff, and onto yours that sounds close but has a fatal flaw that you’re totally ready to kill. Oh, man – THAT is CIA.

The prog menace actually used this on me once in my old gig, to kill a technology they didn’t like. It was ugly. It wasn’t so much about me as the tech, but they got a twofer that way.

5. cynicinchief says:

Rope, Tree, Journalist. Some assembly required.

6. Have Gun Will Travel says:

SOP for CNN. All the more reason to discount whatever propaganda they spew (in case anyone needed more). But also highlights the coordinated effort among the media, the dem politicians, and the “community organizations” behind the demonstrations to push for gun control – intending to use this as an election wedge issue, to incite the left’s base, and demonize POTUS and republican supporters/voters (not to mention their overall goal to disarm the US citizenry).

• ILOVEPRESIDENTTRUMP says:

• eagle931 says:

To Have Gun Will Travel: I wished it were just a matter of discounting their propaganda; unfortunately, it is not. There are literally millions of TV viewers who swallow everything they see and hear from these left-wing outlets. This tends to harden their views from one of disagreement into actual hate of those who do not share them. Having lived in a communist country, I have seen this music before. The end-game of all this propaganda is for citizens to either submit or made to feel impotent and isolated in order to destroy any resistance. I’m afraid that the ambers of hate that outlets like CNN are spreading may at one point lead to a physical clash between our side and theirs.

7. kinthenorthwest says:

Is it me or is this shooting starting to get really weird….
    We still don’t know about the Vegas mess and now this one has so many crazy aspects to it.
    I will say it still seems strange to me that we are seeing more about the guns ban kids than people talking about the people who lost their lives in the shooting. Not many parents talking about their kids or students talking about the good friends they lost.

• Running Fast says:

And if you happen to follow the Q posts you will be clued in to a recent drop, today, pointing followers to check out documentation proving that the CIA is still involved in and paying for propaganda through mainstream media.

• Gil says:

Its all about the increasing celebrity of the kids who are down wit the struggle to turn us into some totalitarian utopia than the victims or logical solutions.

• nimrodman says:

Good point, Gil.
        And to k’s point:

”Not many parents talking about their kids or students talking about the good friends they lost.”

Who do we think would air those conversations?

… See how that works?

• Ziiggii says:

Minus Mr. Pollack at the WH yesterday… I have seen NO other parents interviewed. Hell it took CNN a full week before they actually put a package together highlighting the actual lives lost.

Not to mention, and this is no knock on SD, the continued use of “shooting survivor” for every student that was on campus that day! There weren’t 3k students in that one bldg… i know it’s traumatic for all the student body, but the real survivors were the ones IN that freshman bldg.

• aumechanic says:

It’s like they were lying in wait for this to happen.

• kinthenorthwest says:

that is what I saw on twitter just now…dang.

• 1stgoblyn says:

Not lying in wait, but actively encouraging it to happen, IMHO. Too many events of this sort that the FBI had been warned and did nothing to stop them. They want them to happen b/c the commies only need to disarm America. Read Saul Alinsky if you don’t believe me.

• scott467 says:

“I will say it still seems strange to me that we are seeing more about the guns ban kids than people talking about the people who lost their lives in the shooting.”

___________________

Everything about this ‘shooting’ is strange.

Where is the video footage? There were cameras all over that school.

Was there a ‘mass shooter drill’ the same day as the shooting took place? Some students have said there was.

Was there more than one shooter? Some students have said there was.

Was anyone actually hurt?

Besides the crisis actors?

Q has been commenting on Operation Mockingbird, 4am ‘narrative’ drops from CIA to news media, false flag events, and now the 1991 book by Bill Cooper in which he explained the ‘Deep State’ plan to use school shootings to cause Americans to give up their gun rights.

There is no transparency to ANYTHING, and more and more evidence keeps coming out that the entire government — local, state and federal — is absolutely weaponized against We the People for their own objectives.

……………………………………………………..

“The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the anti-gun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment.”

The author also tied in the usage of psychoactive and/or psychotropic drugs with mass shootings. Almost all mass shooters are on some form of mind altering drugs, and some even have bizarre ties to odd military programs.
      ……………………………………………………..

At some point, all the pieces of the puzzle start to come together, and once you see it, you can’t ‘unsee’ it.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Don’t think I want to see what I am thinking…Seeing what appears to be my worse nightmare.
        Sandy Hook to me was too much news too quick…
        Vegas was just weird from very beginning.
        This last one went to quickly to ban the gun by those affected. Yes we have the grab gun politicians, but usually it takes a few weeks before those involved get over the shock and go political, if they do. The anti-gun people came out way too close to incident for me. Strange but these anti-gun people aren’t even talking about losing ??? friend and don’t want to see it happen again. Its all about no guns to shoot up schools.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

K – I believe that they are operating on a completely different ethical principle from our worldview – sacrificing a few dead for propaganda to “solve” the gun problem. It’s Peter Singer – the “ethics” guy that Obama liked. He’s really perfect for socialists. Once I realized that, all these events added up. It’s like the Kennedy assassination. Back then, they could solve their problems with ONE body – the minimum, but it had to be him. Now they want to avoid a civil war, so they’re trying it this way – kill small numbers of innocents to ban guns and “save” more future innocents. It’s satanic, but THEY’RE satanic.

It all makes sense.

• Mariposa323 says:

“ Russia will spread her errors ..” told to the children of Fatima by the Mother of God in 1917… no coincidences . Satan’s plot from the beginning which could have been stopped if our faithless clerics had obeyed God and consecrated Russia . Now communism “ Russia style “ has infiltrated every nook and cranny of the West’s political system . Never too late for God to fix , if we repent and get down on our knees.

• scott467 says:

“Now they want to avoid a civil war, so they’re trying it this way – kill small numbers of innocents to ban guns and “save” more future innocents. It’s satanic, but THEY’RE satanic.”

___________________

I strongly suspect:

A) they (loosely speaking, the ‘Deep State’) are fomenting a civil war

B) they care ZERO about innocents, future or otherwise. They would kill any number of people necessary, millions, even billions. If you follow their plans far enough (e.g. Agenda 21), it is nothing less than worldwide genocide / population reduction through war, disease, chemicals, etc. That doesn’t mean the ground troops / storm troopers are in on the entire scheme, but the political-class is, and their puppet-masters (Soros, Rothschild, et al) are the ones bankrolling it — not using their own money of course, but siphoning off billions (trillions?) worldwide through all sorts of racketeering schemes and government boondoggle rip-offs. Or just printing currency via the central banks, in nearly every country on earth, all of which are owned in whole or in part by one family.

As many people have learned, our own ‘central bank’, the “Federal Reserve Bank” is neither ‘federal’, nor a ‘reserve’, nor a ‘bank’. It takes orders from no one in the United States government, and effectively has no oversight.

C) Those who know about any part of the corruption — much less significant portions of the bigger picture — and who go along with it, are committing great evil, and it appears that many are literally Satanic, engaging in child trafficking, pedophilia and occult practices (Satanic worship)

• The Jimmy Jack says:

It’s a basic cost benefit analysis. The lives are cheap to gain an unarmed population where they can then get rid of the first amendment and then full global governance and international law.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

They never stop to think through ALL the equations. They make horrible assumptions – the worst of them about THEMSELVES. This is why socialism always devolves into horror. It makes GRAND mistakes that lead to GRANDER ones.

• kinthenorthwest says:

makes sense but very scary to think that future generations of mine and all Americans could be living in some wracked out 3rd world looking America.

• patternpuzzler says:

“…sacrificing a few dead for propaganda to “solve” the gun problem…”

These dead will prove to be the match that ignites a whole-culture MOVEMENT. What stands in the offing now is akin to what we saw in the 60’s/early 70’s with the antiwar movement. The already planned/taken place marches and the Soros/GoFundMe/DNC monies will meld like they never have before. Teenagers are full of angst and drama, and the whole “cause celebre” will prove to be an irresistible draw for a whole lot of them.

There’s the army that will be hard to defeat. I remember Kent State. Just one of those and we’ll see an attack on 2A like we’ve only seen in our nightmares.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

We didn’t FIGHT BACK as culture warriors in the ’60’s and ’70’s. But we were there. I was there. I was USED by the other side. and I know how to bring it down. MANY of us know how to bring it down. Watch Trump, not Bannon, not Rubio.

Nope. No defeatism here. They will have to KILL ME to take my guns.

Adults. We will win, because we’re adults, and we’re not going to give up, and we’re going to FIGHT and make the communists RUE THE DAY they started this.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Did Civil Rights & Hippie Movement.
                Except I was one of the weird ones in the Hippie protests. I would anyone a new one for saying or doing anything to someone in uniform.. Would tell the protestors that they answered their draft call. We could be against the crazy war, but not against our fellow Americans bravely serving.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

You were brave to do that! It was too easy to scream “baby-killer” and virtue-signal to the radicals.

It was a rough time. The draft was a culture war weakness. We did not realize how much the Soviets had weakened us ON OUR SOIL to where a call to patriotic duty was already in jeopardy. We needed FAST culture warrior response at that point, to KILL and REVERSE the culture wars, making them backfire on the communists in the karmic ways we could have deployed. Only Kennedy could do it, and he was already under massive deception and confusion. His hubris killed him – the press would not protect his agenda after assassination, and even his administration was set up to fall to a dumb corruptoid with a mole for an adviser, so he had no insurance when he thought he did.

It was a crazy war – UNCLEAR in purpose or action. One vet (different front) friend of mine put it well:

“The Vietnamese people and government were ready to fight to the last American.”

• kinthenorthwest says:

In looking back kind of snicker about it…I was young 5’3″ skinny female who often got taken for a 12 year old..Was told by a friend that I had gotten a nickname of “Big Mama” due to how I was in protests.
                  I mean now at 68, that would be different. LOL.
                  I do remember desert storm & remembering being told that even if we didn’t support the war/conflict we needed to support our military people. I thought back to my Hippie days wishing that more had been like that.

• patternpuzzler says:

I very much appreciate your great words, wolf!

• mopar2016 says:

Good call wolfmoon.
            I remember when Buraq was pushing for sex education for kindergarten kids.
            There’s really no reason for that sort of nonsense, they can’t even read yet.

Democrats control the schools and they’ve intentionally ruined them.
            I’ve always thought that seat belts would be a good idea on school buses, but it looks like that won’t happen either. Evil has been in charge for too long.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

We’re going to take charge, gently, and REMIND the other side what they did.

March ’em past the gas chambers. The effect lasts a LONG time.

We HAD a nation that was largely peaceful and people left their doors unlocked. Kids carried guns. They did not shoot up schools.

COMMUNISTS destroyed that world intentionally. Cultural Marxism was the weapon.

WE will use HISTORY – HISTORY that they HID – to remind these people what their founders and proponents did – both abroad and HERE.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Can’t believe the lack of common sense with in the high schools.
              What Sundance exposed in the Florida schools is happening all over the nation. High School students control the schools. More and more teachers retiring as soon as they can and if its more than 5 years they are quitting right and left.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

A slow and insidious implementation of a “cultural revolution”!

• kinthenorthwest says:

I think we realized a couple of years into Obama’s first term that out nation had bee screwed for several decades.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Oh, yes – it’s been a long process. It started even before they got Russia.

• kinthenorthwest says:

long long process…started with JFK assassination, but got put on back burner for a while.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

YES – JFK is when it surfaces and is most visible.

The thing is, I can see press manipulation EVEN at the time of the assassination. The confusion and Camelot pushed by the press were BOTH “moled CIA” constructs, IMO, which sold easily to more patriotic elements AND the press, neither fully realizing that they were being manipulated. If one takes this view, then the magnitude of press collaboration in the taking out of Nixon makes sense. BOTH press and embedded enemy were sufficiently strong by Nixon to pull off all the things they did.

Assume that Brezhinsky was fully on the other side. Once you do, it all makes sense.

• kinthenorthwest says:

What I really found weird is by the next year even Texans were saying LBJ was behind the assassination. As a high school student that was really weird for me

• wolfmoon1776 says:

They were partly right. The way to correctly analyze the situation is to look at all the people who benefit consciously or unconsciously and treat it as one big conspiracy of interest. Just like here. Jake Tapper doesn’t need to know who in FBI siphoned off this kid’s stuff and routed it to the “Useful Psycho” file, carefully curated by Sasha Moleski-Chang in some strange side-job that nobody understands. He never needs to know a thing. He just does his part. Same with Johnson – I doubt that dirty greasy corrupto could be trusted with anything – particularly since he was due to be knifed in the back soon. Used and tossed away.

But kids? They GET cui bono.

I was just thinking today about the extreme VALUE of conspiracy theories – why they’re a scientifically valid tool that leads to the real answer if you know how to use them – and why the left ALWAYS trashes them. Examination and DISMISSAL of bad theories sees past THEIR smokescreens and mirrors.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Scott, the video of Bill Cooper is a must-see. He was TOTALLY red-pilled in 1992, from what he knew earlier. He obviously gets into the same general worldview as the red-pilled but has his own spin. The thing is, his STUFF bears out.

I would also add that exoplanets (not a thing at that time) now make what he says about THAT stuff totally believable. Four is a sensible number.

Starts off a bit jumbly, but gets settled. It’s two hours long, but WOW – an entertaining two hours.

• NC PATRIOT says:

The “pale horse”

• chick20112011 says:

Barack was cia. explains a lot.

• Rob1 says:

scott467, you ask some good questions but I have some constructive criticism.

Asking “was anyone actually hurt?” is out of line. First of all, the kid in this video claimed he personally assisted in burying two victims. Second, if you believe the CIA or some other group did this in order to achieve gun control measures, why is it hard to believe that they would let a few kids die for that cause? Third, anyone who had a child, student, neighbor, relative, or friend die in that attack is going to write you off as a lunatic conspiracy theorist, and likely do the same to anyone who shares any of your opinions (even the more reasonable opinions). And imagine how it must feel for a parent who lost a child to hear people claiming that their kid is not dead.

You would get a lot more traction if you stopped suggesting that nobody died. Your theory is plausible with or without dead bodies.

• olderwiser21 says:

Kin – very odd. I noticed that too. Not much being said about the victims OR the shooter! In fact, if anything, one could believe that the NRA actually pulled the trigger and that Cruz was just an innocent bystander. The spin on this is incredible.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

This is why they use diminished shooters like Lanza and Cruz. They don’t WANT us blaming the person. They NEED it to be the gun. Plus the diminished mind can’t be questioned. It’s really smart, but really evil.

• kinthenorthwest says:

very crazy—never seen anything like this. They say life matters yet it looks like they could care less about the people who died in the shooting .

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Think about it as a LITERAL war on guns. What do you do in war? Send young people to statistical certain death, to save a greater number down the road. That is the Luciferian logic that lets them sleep well at night. But there are crucial ethical differences between the American military and the Nazi SS. Just as there are crucial differences between individual justice that respects each of us, and “social justice” which sacrifices the innocent against their will. Kinda funny how they used the involuntary nature of the Vietnam draft to advance their culture war, as an object of opposition, but now use the same involuntary logic AS the draft (but worse) to attack our gun rights.

Obama and Holder literally made the system worse to make sure they could take the guns. They got so many people to commit to the model, those people were scared to back out.

Trump could offer amnesty for people who “come to Jesus” on the murder-for-politics stuff and rat out what Obama, Holder and Comey did. Just sayin’. Some of it will be overt. Most of it will not – it will be sneaky orders and distractions that made sure the hidden hand could not be seen, but that accomplished the agenda.

But they did stuff to harm NICS, and there are people close to it who must have SEEN it. People were watching these shooters, too. There ARE people who know stuff.

I think they may be setting up Comey for Arkancide. I am NOT kidding. If he knows that they did social justice “events”, he’s a liability. That 10 Million dollar book deal is just to buy time for opportunity to present.

What is the CFR and Bilderberg position on “Singer ethics”? That’s my question now. If they have a fascination, that’s bad. That puts a big murder target on a lot of people. They will stop at nothing.

I will bet that money to McCabe wasn’t just what we think it was. It was “thanks for the past” as well as “thanks in advance”.

Very few people have spotted how the Chinese commies used Tienanmen Square as a provocation to shut down an entire movement. It was an EVENT – pushed over the limit by infiltrators who only become obvious in their excess at the end, which looks too much like the Chi-spies in America. Very cunning. Our commies are just as nasty.

We can’t give them the guns, or we will be China.

• JimmyJack says:

Kin dear, we are past “starting to get really weird”. The Vegas thing to me is when the full on crazy kicked in. We are in a whole other territory now especially when taken in cumulatively.

The Sandy Hook people don’t look so crazy now.

• Also, I haven’t seen any commentary on the number of kids (from 100 to “couple of dozen” choosing to go to Tallahassee, compared to enrollment at the school – 3000 to 3500 kids. That is one-tenth of total enrollment – doesn’t sound like massive support for more gun control.

8. Broward/Miami-Dade county are both corrupt to the core in covering up criminal acts of minors to obtain more federal education funding. It needs to stop. Read this.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

This is a great thread, and it’s exploding.

• scott467 says:

There is a lot of information on the Internet that Broward County is a hub of pedophile / sex trafficking, and everyone in government there knows about it, all the way up to Pam Bondi.

I don’t know if that is true or not, but the people who spend a lot of time researching the pedophile ‘industry’ are saying a lot of things of this nature, and it won’t stay suppressed with this big of a spotlight on Broward County now.

• TreeClimber says:

Weird pauses. Teleprompter?

• mopar2016 says:

The sheriff is talking about an “internal” investigation.
      We’ve already seen what happens when crooks investigate themselves.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

So true. And it’s not like we can send the Comey Social Justice FBI in, either.

Everything is explained now, by realizing we can no longer send in the FBI.

When somebody said that the FBI was filled with SJWs, and you add in these gun control events, and you mix in Peter Singer, BOOM. Stalin logic. NONE of those SJWs will report weirdness where individuals get killed for social justice.

They prefer to be PART OF IT.

It happened to journalists back during during Trayvon Martin. They became unattached from individual justice. This “Trayvon point” is now being experienced by the FBI.

We can now SEE the Trayvon Point easily. People cross it, and justice falls apart. It’s an inflection point where people stop insisting on adhering to rule of law for individuals, and become part of a machine that tells them how to think. It’s very BORG.

The future of this nation, even the world, depends on whether the FBI can shake off this virus. Once individual justice is gone in America, world war is assured.

9. tunis says:

CNN will ignore Colton and if ever they are called on the scripting they’ll deny it and grab one of the kids who participated to corroborate their story.
    The dishonesty of the media is to be expected as it is nothing new.

The real question is when will enough Americans wake up to demand that we return to an era of competition in media. We had 50 media companies in the 70s. Unfortunately both the GOP and the Democrats have been big supporters of media consolidation to where we now have 5 mega media corporations that dominate US media. Groupthink and collusion between media and political and governmental elites is a natural outcome of this concentration in media power. The Deep State, the establishment politicians of both parties and the guys that own and run these media oligopolies love this situation where they have essentially become propaganda machines.

10. rlc says:

Wait a second, judging by the literally spittle-flecked foaming at the mouth rage of the Left for Gateway Pundit and others daring to question the word of some students who were OBVIOUSLY coached,
    CNN can deny him his truth? Doesn’t CNN know anything about the politics of meaning?
    I mean, cmon- its muh feelz, you racists, err.. well, that’s not gonna work for the white guy.

11. Donna in Oregon says:

We need to be smart this time around. Build the wall while they are all fighting over guns. Never let distracted loons get focused. While CNN and MSNBC are pushing gun control we will be building the wall.

Once POTUS dumps NAFTA it’s going to get crazy at the border, also in Chicago where the Drug Cartels run the city. No one believes that Rahm “Dead Fish” Emmanuel is in charge. He probably asks Shorty (El Chapo) for permission to speak……same is true in the other Sanctuary cities and states.

President Trump is right to pull ICE out of California. It’s going to get really dangerous. Gun control is going to become old news once this nightmare kicks off.

12. joeknuckles says:

Tucker pulled a Hannity on the poor kid. He interrupted him and never let him read the scripted question CNN gave him.

• Ziiggii says:

Meh, the story isn’t the content of the scripted question. Just that there was a scripted question!

• Rob1 says:

Agreed. It would have been nice to hear the question he wanted to ask, and then the question CNN wanted him to ask. Did they change the whole topic? Did they just change the wording to make it weaker or easier to attack his position?

Tucker did the kid and us a disservice — after doing the kid and us a service by letting us know about this. There was definite spin here in trying to discredit CNN as much as possible (notice Tucker’s comment about “actual journalism”). That makes me suspicious that the scripted question was maybe a mild rewrite of the kids’s question. Still, the kid would be right in refusing to take part if his questions get reworded.

13. Have Gun Will Travel says:

It appears that Colton Haab has more moral courage then some in the Broward Sheriff’s Office.

14. Harry Lime says:

I hope there are a lot more kids like this one at that school…at least to combat the crazy we’ve been seeing paraded around by CNN/MSM.

15. Neil M. Dunn says:

Questions to be answered about the Broward County event:

• wheatietoo says:

^^This^^

This is a Must Read.
      This guy Johnny Bravo brings up a ton of good questions about how suspicious this whole thing is.

• dbethd says:

I pulled out the pieces from that blog that I didn’t know about the shooting or that surprised me:

“Never did I hear from, receive information from, or was contacted by, read any publications, or gathered statistics from the United States Secret Service. Not once- EVER. Yet, 3 weeks prior to the shooting in Florida, the USSS was not only at the school, they held training.”

“…to hear the FBI were the first responders only beating CNN by minutes in a wealthy Florida area saturated with Law Enforcement shocked me.”

“Seeing a student saying she actually walked with the shooter while evacuating and HEARD shots shocked me.”

“At least one interview I watched was a student saying her doorknob was rattled and she heard a voice say “Go try another door”. ”

“I realize that some of the videos will be used for the trail of the shooter; however, it is in the interest of the public to see some of the unused footage that is available. Why was the USSS at a this school providing training 3 weeks prior?”

“Why has the school district decided to demolish this building (like they did Sandy Hook) if their narrative is true and correct? Why not allow the forensics to be published and explored completely? Make it the offices of school safety as a monument even- But I digress.”

16. Toejamicus says:

Yoichi backs up sun dance with more detail. Must read.
    Yoichi Shimatsu
    Commando Strike In Parkland Is A Polygon Puzzle
    FL School Attack Exposes Pedophile Jewish Vigilantes
    FL Valentine’s Massacre Saves DWS Dems From Awan Probe

17. wheatietoo says:

“Scripted Question”

There is a lot about this whole thing that seems ‘scripted’.

A month ago, some of us here were wondering what the Dems covert ops people would do as The Big Ugly began to unfold…
    Would they stage diversions?
    To what lengths would they go to distract from what was being revealed by Nunes and the IG Report?

Well we already know that human life is cheap to these evil people.
    I’m not saying that this school shooting was ‘fake’…no, it was real and real people were killed.
    It just seems very convenient.
    And a lot of it seems very scripted.

What kind of people would have an organization called ‘By Any Means Necessary’?
    Evil people.
    People who are capable of…anything.

18. sundance says:

19. Ziiggii says:

20. Ziiggii says:

21. Ziiggii says:

😱😱😱😱😱😱

22. Ziiggii says:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

23. MM says:

Remarkable difference between Colton Haab and Cameron Kasky….

24. ledygrey says:

Gosh, has anyone who is commenting on this thread actually watched Tucker’s interview?

At about 2:15 in Colton offers to read the scripted question CNN gave him. Tucker completely ignores that and does not allow him to read it. Disappointing!

• TwoLaine says:

I know. I saw it last night and was disappointed. He had his paperwork from CNN the whole time and was ready to go to town on them.

• CheetoGuido says:

i agree. I wish Sundance could do these interviews. We would finally have someone asking the RIGHT questions and more importantly.. LISTENING to the answers and then asking further right questions.

25. Gee Tucker, U missed 1/2 the meat of what Colton had to say !
    He said what his Q was , and about to tell what the CNN Q was , when u cut him off !
    usual stupid look on your face too

26. bitterlyclinging says:

Go back to Sharryl Atkisson’s Nevada talk about ‘Fake News’ when she stated that the first time ‘Fake News’ appeared was in a site owned by google’s Eric Schmidt, shortly thereafter it was used by Hussein Obama, spreading thereafter like wildfire through the Obama/Rhodes Media Echo Chamber.
    Ms Atkisson cautioned that very few themes go society wide organically, most requiring a little structural ‘Nudge’
    Hussein Obama was conducting the orchestra on the fake news theme.
    Hussein Obama, out of Kalorama, waiting for Robert Mueller to finish his work, is now conducting the orchestra, aided and abetted by the Obama/Rhodes Media Echo Chamber on the Parkland School massacre.

27. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

The liars over at VeryFakeNews CNN refuse to admit their agenda.

From the LI article, “The event turned into a fiasco in which Loesch was called a murderer, threatened and jeered by a crowd of thousands. It was a low point, even for CNN, which set up the event for just such a scenario.”

28. Pelicansview says:

Maybe it’s just me, but the whole CNN forum setup with the massive Jumbo-Tron, the scripted questions, the cameras panning to see the crowd’s emotions, the “good guys vs. bad guys” staging and the crowd roaring to scorn the evil conservatives while adoring the heroic students, …

Well, it just looks WAY too much like “The Hunger Games.”

And the hand-picked attendees in the crowd look just like the same gullible sheep in that movie.

29. gymcy81 says:

….is the clinton news network, cnn, imitating pravda?
    And at the same time – in 2017 (russia collusion ‘news’), they want to say that others are working with russia?

If so, it is not news to many – for a years.
    Maybe that ‘news’ will begin to reach others?

ROTC, Thank you for the resolve.
    (hey folks, help to safely protect his back side from other cowards)
    p.s. the email exchange would be verifiable proof of the spoken words.

People are listening, and seeking the whole truths.
    (and that truth would be ever more obfuscated, if we had a different leader, a different ‘winner’ (hc, bo’s 3rd term) in the WH)

imho

30. ladypenquin says:

• Have Gun Will Travel says:

There are likely many more like Ariana and Colton – I pray that they are able to come forward as well to spread the thruth (that we already now) further across the country -confirming the disgusting nature of CNN, and their agenda.

THIS is very damning.

State media for Americans should be illegal. Especially Deep State media.

31. Mike diamond says:

C N N = the communist news network ! Yes CNN did every thing they could to keep President Trump from winning the election ! But thank God he won ! CNN is fake news!

32. Chuck Arnold says:

Something about this whole thing stinks, just like the Las Vegas shooting. This is starting to have a DEEP STATE feeling about it. Anybody who thinks the Deep State wouldn’t do something like this, with all do respect, knows nothing of History.