The Russians Didn’t File a FISA Warrant…

Interesting interview.  The Russians didn’t keep Hillary out of Wisconsin; the Russians didn’t make Hillary use personal email; the Russians didn’t hire Fusion-GPS; the Russians didn’t pay Christopher Steele; the Russians didn’t make a dossier or deliver work product to the State Dept; the Russians didn’t do the unmasking of campaign officials.

The Russians didn’t apply for a FISA warrant; the Russians didn’t lie to a FISA court; the Russians didn’t leak Mike Flynn monitored phone calls; the Russians didn’t use DOJ and/or FBI databases to download FISA 702(16)(17) queries and extract the data to private contractors; the Russians didn’t hire Nellie Ohr and Russians didn’t approach president-elect Trump and warn him of politically weaponized intelligence surveillance…

The… wait…. then again, THAT’S ENTIRELY THE MOTIVE to blame the Russians:

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, media bias, President Trump, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

309 Responses to The Russians Didn’t File a FISA Warrant…

1. Stormyeyes says:

Speaking of Podesta:

• WSB says:

By my count, Podesta may have been a recipient of the President’s Daily Briefing.

• Cindy says:

The Ukraine situation is complicated. You basically had an ACTUAL Nazi party vs pro Russian party. Clinton/CIA backed the Nazi party (Chalupa/DNC) and put them in charge.

Did you watch the movie Ukraine by Oliver Stone and the CIA coup? I don’t agree with all of it all as it has a leftist slant but it’s an outline of what occurred.

At the end of the day the Podesta brothers straddled the fence searching for gold. John – Nazi party, Tony – pro Russia.

• Deplorable Ukie says:

Cindy,

Be sure to inform Secretary of Defense James Mattis about those “facts” before it is too late. He has already attended a military parade to celebrate independence day in Kyiv last August.

“Despite Russia’s denials, we know they are seeking to redraw international borders by force,” Mattis said, a plan he described as undermining European nations and stirring tension.

“Have no doubt,” Mattis said at a news conference with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko. “The United States stands with Ukraine.” He said Washington does not, “and we will not,” accept Russia’s annexation of Crimea, a 2014 action that was followed by Russian military intervention in support of separatists in eastern Ukraine.

Are you saying that our stable genius President supports “an ACTUAL Nazi party”?

The Trump administration has approved a plan to provide lethal weapons to Ukraine, U.S. officials said Friday, aiming to fortify the former Soviet republic military as it fights separatists backed by Russia.

Funny that.

2. jstanley01 says:

Here’s an interesting article. Very, very interesting…

“A 37-page indictment issued by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s team on Friday brings fresh American attention to one of the strangest elements of alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election: The Internet Research Agency (IRA), a state-sponsored “troll factory” in St. Petersburg.

But much of the information Mueller published on Friday about the agency’s efforts to influence the election had already been published last October — in an article by a Russian business magazine, RBC.

In a 4,500-word report titled “How the ‘troll factory’ worked the U.S. elections,” journalists Polina Rusyaeva and Andrey Zakharov offered the fullest picture yet of how the “American department” of the IRA used Facebook, Twitter and other tactics to inflame tensions ahead of the 2016 vote. The article also looked at the staffing structure of the organization and revealed details about its budget and salaries…”

• josco scott says:

SD mentioned this … interesting to compare Radio Free Europe from 2015 cited by Gateway Pundit.

Very odd that Mueller’s crew didn’t just come up with a nothingburger but a recycled nothingburger…

• cozette says:

I wonder if the “Russian” journalists are Putin hating Globalists aligned with Soros and Clinton. The Free Europe Radio expose came from Putin hating Russian Ukrainians who helped frame both Putin and Trump. Just as all Americans or even all Republicans aren’t the same, neither are Russians.

• LEET says:

Cozette: agreed and also there is alot in the Washington Compost article that does not pass the sniff test. For example, this line….
        “A lot of Russian conservatives were proud. They said: “Look at what Russians can do! Only 90 people with $2 million made America scared! We are strong!”

It seems EVERYONE has an agenda these days, including the “Russian journalists”!

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

Actually, I think I read the article in translation or possibly the WaPo article. At any rate, the indictments broke no new ground.

3. Unknownsailor says:

Podesta is still butt hurt his gmail account was brute forced and leaked, is all.

• nimrodman says:

According to one article, this hottie was one of the people responsible for Podesta’s email account getting phished (although she was excusably following orders of a higher-up).

I can’t vouch for that conclusion, I just like to post photos of pretty girls.
      Especially when they bring down the Dems.

How Podesta’s Gmail Account Was Breached
      Clinton campaign staff was duped by hackers

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I still think it might have been a FAKE RELEASE (encouraged hack) to help create the narrative. Here’s my reasoning:

• Bitter Clinger says:

Podesta’s account was not “brute forced”. He provided his password to an unknown entity. As we now know, his pass word was “Password”. If cows could create a password, it would be this insipid.

• covfefe999 says:

I’m so glad you mentioned this. I dislike that the word “hacked” is used to describe what happened to Podesta and his email account. Shoot, he practically had a sign on the front door saying “come on in and take my stuff!”.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

It wasn’t brute-forced, he fell victim to a simple phishing trick. No brute force needed…

4. fleporeblog says:

This POS seemed scared to be on tv! I wonder who told him to get his ass in front of the camera. He couldn’t wait for that interview to be over. He also looks like he has lost more weight. It must really suck to have your insides eating you alive. They will kill him in prison for what he has done to little kids. This POS will die the most horrible death 💀 imaginable.

I really am beginning to wonder if that gun on John’s nightstand is going to beat the inmates to the punch. His sleepless nights must be a continuous battle between the gun and the inmates.

5. nyc0007 says:

Boy, this man continues with the hoax. ‘Could have changed the election’, then pivot to how ‘Trump is not doing anything to prevent more Russian activity into the 2018 election’. Mr. Trump: time to start clearing the California, PA, NY, NJ rolls of illegal voters(legal or not). Tell DHS to move on this quicker. Maybe then Podesta will be happy with that outcome? Don’t hold your breath.

• redridge45 says:

They are on it; Judicial Watch is suing LA and CA for the ‘more people voted, than on the rolls’ thing.

• DD More says:

Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, now over at the Department of Homeland Security(DHS) to prevent Democrat blocking the investigation.
      Dead People – commission uncovered 45,880 voters who cast ballots in the 2016 presidential election who were more than 115 years old, many of whom were born before 1700.

Ghost People – voter fraud is so rampant they have more people on their voter rolls than actual eligible voters in the state. Alaska, California, Colorado, Washington D.C., Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, and Michigan all had more voters on the rolls than eligible citizens.

Illegals – Non-citizens voting in our election. Virginia saw 7,474 non-citizens cast ballots in the state. California did not comply with the Presidential Commission

Multi’s – commission also found that over 45,000 people voting in the 2016 presidential election cast ballots in multiple districts, voting multiple times.

Remember that California numbers are not included in the counts, as they have DimmieRats to protect and elect. And Yes, your dead relatives are still voting a Straight DemmiRat ticket.

The popular vote is the drop alluded to from previous Periscopes: Taken from the “NSA Core Records”
      As of January 25th,
      TRUMP:70,125,263
      CLINTON: 57,177,958

Hillary got “7 millionish” of Trump’s votes from machine fraud.

• steph_gray says:

Wow. Just wow.

By the way I think several areas near Philadelphia in 2008 (those of Black Panther intimidation at polls fame) also had the more voters than registration. I think some of them were counted as 100% for the Obammunist – not within the statistical realm of possibility…

6. alliwantissometruth says:

This massive load of “Russian Collusion” bovine droppings has gone from the ridiculous level to the insanity level

Not only that, but it’s stunted the MAGA agenda, makes us look like absolute fools internationally, has allowed real crime issues to be neglected & has wasted untold amounts of tax dollars

But, it has had one positive effect. It opened the door & allowed the President to tackle the Deep State problem much sooner than we thought possible

If the imbeciles in the Obama Administration, the Clinton crime cabal & other assorted political Deep State freaks had just stopped & thought this through better, most of the stuff we now know about the outrageous entrenched corruption & crimes would still be hidden

It would have taken years & would have been extremely hard to uncover

By opening this can of worms, those idiots brought to light, not only their own corruption & criminality, but along with it opened another door into the dealings of the entire Deep State apparatus

The so called enlightened progressives, who fancy themselves intelligent & intellectual, have been exposed as exactly what we always knew they were, complete idiots & dumb shits

The absolute fools have failed miserably in their attempt. Hey, just like their entire governing & policy making history, nothing but a miserable failure

• thedoc00 says:

Recall that right after the election, Trump dropped the political bombshell that he did not intend to pursue Clinton, because; “poor Hillary had been through enough”. Trump offered the olive branch and the Democrats snatched and ground into pieces. Now here we are, in the situation you aptly described..

• Mongo says:

Exactly. Has they just “gone to ground” none of this would have come out. As it is, our nation is lucky their hubris, arrogance, conceit, completely blinded them to the possible outcomes. They never gamed out their plan. I don’t think Trump or anybody in his administration saw this coming, but once they started figuring out the game, Trump upped his game to chess, while the deep state, Dems and MSM (repetitive I know) continue playing checkers.

7. crazydawgg says:

When an Administration as dirty as Obama weaponized the IRS, DOJ, And FBI what keeps them from gathering information on everyone and using it as BLACKMAIL later? I’m worried thats what Obama did and will or is Blackmailing Congress Persons, Judges, and maybe Supreme Court Justices.

8. Podesta came out from under his rock and blinked. The fear is strong with this one.

9. tav144 says:

• G. Combs says:

Podesta never had bone spurs on his heels.

I do.

FORGET wearing Vietnam combat boots with any comfort because it is not going to happen – even with multiple layers of socks. Also trying to remove a bone spur just makes them worse. (Advice from multiple doctors.)

I got away with a few hours in ‘Nam boots while caving on the weekends ONLY because I had the rest of the week to recover and because I used ace bandages on my ankles to move my heels away from the back of the boot.

10. Phil aka Felipe says:

Where’s that arrogant, aggressive John Podesta?

The guy I saw in that interview lacked confidence and looked worried and preoccupied. I wonder why. :-0

• deplorabledooku says:

These Clintonistas are all so self-important, needing to get pats on the head from the Hag herself. My theory is that recently Clinton apologist Lanny Davis had his book launched and the Hag herself was in the audience, so Pedo-desta had to get in his screen time to stay on the Hag’s good widdle boy list.

11. Mike diamond says:

Podesta and his brother are sick dudes ! Obama and Hillary hang out with the worst types of people!!!

12. I’m 1 min 19 seconds in and I can’t get over how ill fitting and downright oversized his suit jacket is. What the hell?

13. Plain Jane says:

I did not read his emails, and know extremely little of pizzagate, and still I annot look at his face.

14. Harry Lime says:

Here are the Russians making small crowds look even smaller. Those magician’s of visual manipulation can do anything!

• jeans2nd says:

Do not forget, Harry, many (most?) of Crooked Clinton’s “crowds” were bussed in for Crooked Clinton’s rallies. Personally saw three busses going through my town on their way to Crooked Clinton’s rallies in Pittsburgh and Y-town. All those in the busses were paid, btw.

• spren says:

I was born in Pittsburgh and spent most of my life there (Penn Hills, White Oak, Elizabeth, and Harrison City) and all of those areas have always been Democrat strongholds. For Clinton to lose PA shows what a pathetic candidate she was. I knew victory was certain when a friend of mine from New Castle told me of business travels through Johnstown and all he saw were Trump signs. Hell had to freeze over for that to happen, so I knew that something large was afoot.

15. MTK says:

And my inclusion to the above list is…

The Russians didn’t make the MSM write all those narrative spinning articles the entire above list of the, “Russians didn’t make…” a sum total contribution towards the collusion building narratives the MSM wrote.

If the Russians did, would not that make the MSM…

Paid Foreign Agents or circular, self-servicing shrills for the DNC, aka HRC.

Which is it MSM… Inquiring minds want to know.

16. sunnydaze says:

LOL @1:50

Interviewer: “How did all these Russian operatives know to focus on these States (Wisc, Mich., Penn)…. and the Hillary Campaign *didn’t*?”

Heard Podesta’s gonna be speaking at some college in Boston next week.

If you’re near there, might want to bring some questions for him.

17. 6079 Smith W says:

Clinton-Obama’s “Fixer” Skippy Podesta

18. 6079 Smith W says:

Andrew Breitbart of blessed memory warned us seven years ago.

19. anthohmy says:

Did the DOJ and FBI file an application and receive a properly executed FISA warrant on the 4 occasions outlined in the Nunes Memo or did Fusion GPS sign off on those, too?

20. ZurichMike says:

Podesta: I can’t even bring myself to watch that lying pedophile monster utter a single sentence.

21. maiingankwe says:

PLEASE READ

I watched a 35 minute video a few hours ago, which has torn my heart apart. I’m really struggling with all that I was shown. It has a lot of podesta and his brother tony in there. I’m sure many of you have already guessed what it’s about, and you’d be right or close. Child trafficking. Our children.

Did you know that the state of Virginia has five times more child abductions than New York State? D.C. is right next to Virginia isn’t it? It sure is.

This video covers a lot of ground and a lot of the players. If you are overly sensitive or prone to feeling others pain, I would not advise watching this. Part of me wishes I hadn’t, especially at the very end. However, it did share a great deal of information and for that I am thankful.

If you are emphatic and feel things deeply, please have your better half watch this and than tell you what was said. There is a part at the end I wish I had never heard because I can’t get it out my head. I also know every time I hear or see john podesta I’m going to physically ill. And let’s just say, if I ever get close enough to him, I will be put in jail for the first time in my life. Of that I have no doubt. I just want to really hurt him. Bad.

Trust me, when you hear what I am talking about, you will do your best to cut in front of me.

I cannot copy links off of my iPhone 6, so I’m asking if one of you would be kind enough to copy it and share it here for me. This is a video every adult in America needs to watch. I’m serious. A lot of people have been Red pilled so to speak. For instance, Tiegen and her husband John Legend lost close to a million people EACH on their twit account in 36 hours.

So please, after you view it, or not, please send it to absolutely everyone you know. You don’t have to explain the video either, just ask people to watch it.

I’m going to add this post under a couple of threads so more people will see it. I apologize if you see it more than once, I just really feel this is very important for everyone here. Thank you.

This video can be found at You Tube under Dustin Nemos, who by the way has his head on straight and is very informative about Q. The title is:

Human Trafficking Update: Chrissy Tiegen, John Legend and Connections to Pedogate and Church of satan

It is dated, January 3, 2018 and is approximately 35 minutes. I had forgotten this was the second part. I haven’t seen the first one, but I will. By reading the comments after the video, I think it is more than perfectly fine to watch this first.

Again, thank you, and please share.
    Ma’iingankwe

• G. Combs says:

Is this the video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmmUT0J-OA4

Thanks for the heads up Ma’iingankwe.
      I will watch it when Hubby is off his computer

• maiingankwe says:

G. Combs,
        Yes it is. Thank you. Sorry it took awhile to get back, been a busy morning. Hold strong while you watch it.

• spren says:

This was entirely sickening and revolting. Do you know that NBC has a planned production of Jesus Christ Superstar scheduled for Easter Sunday which stars John Legend as Christ? How perverted can these people possibly be, and it is nothing other than rubbing our faces in their perversion.

• maiingankwe says:

No, I didn’t know that. Heck, I had liked john Legend when he came out with the happy song. I stopped liking him when he’d come out with these really low insults of our President Trump along with his lies about him. It really turned me off right quick.

I can’t help but wonder if he got sick on the set or at night after. I also wonder if strange happenings occurred that slowed production down. It wouldn’t surprise me if unexplainable stuff happened.

I don’t know if there was a time when he had a conscience, if he did, guarantee he got sick some way somehow, or something along those lines happened. I hope so. If it didn’t happen to him because he already sold his soul, than people on the set who still have good in them and were innocent to all of this, well, they were the ones who got sick.
            Thank you for sharing that. Hope you have a good night.

• Cat Lady says:

I thought the Happy song was Pharrell.

• maiingankwe says:

Oh my gosh, I believe you’re right. Well, thank goodness for that. Whew. I couldn’t understand how someone could write such a happy song and be so sick at the same time.
                Thank you so much for straightening that out for me. Who knows how long I’d still be thinking it? 🙃. Too awesome!
                Stay smiling,
                Ma’iingankwe

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Ma’iingankwe, you’re absolutely right. Paedosta is one of the vilest, evil, most dangerous perverts out there, but, sadly, only one of many among the elites.

Here is a description of the “power” behind the “power” of the elites. It also explains the DEMONcRATS support of abortion and other murder. The Cult of Moloch/Baal still exists, and is practiced at the highest levels of government (e.g. the Klintoons) and business (cf the video contained in this link).

[I can’t get away from the fact that this fellow looks like Tim Allen. He seems to have gone through hell and back. GOD forgive and help us all. Ephesians 6:10-18 explains quite clearly what we’re up against.]

And here is an older (2013) article about the folks at the top of the pyramid, many of whom are still there, and likely were the ones Dutch financier dealt with:

An excerpt

In this study, we decided to identify in detail the people on the boards of directors of the top ten asset management firms and the top ten most centralized corporations in the world. Because of overlaps, there is a total of thirteen firms, which collectively have 161 directors on their boards. We think that this group of 161 individuals represents the financial core of the world’s transnational capitalist class.

They collectively manage $23.91 trillion in funds and operate in nearly every country in the world. They are the center of the financial capital that powers the global economic system. Western governments and international policy bodies work in the interests of this financial core to protect the free flow of capital investment anywhere in the world

22. anthohmy says:

Did they watch Benghazi go down on a split screen like that?

23. Donna in Oregon says:

It looks as if Tony Podesta got his deal with Mueller before the paperwork was filed. The Podesta’s plan on sailing thru this whole thing unscathed.

I have been looking at Thomas Pickering. He has an interesting history with Hillary

Did Russian’s Half A Million To Her Advisor Influence Hillary On Iran?
    Americans need to know whether Hillary Clinton and Thomas Pickering put America’s interests first, or those of Russia and Iran.

This Hidden Link Between A Candidate And The Kremlin Will Shock You. Or Not

And then the Podesta Group…..hired by Pickerings group to get push Chuck Hagel

“Representatives from Podesta would not comment on a matter concerning a client. But a source familiar with the effort told Situation Report that the Bipartisan Group — comprised of David Boren, Frank Carlucci, William “Fox” Fallon, Gary Hart, Brent Scowcroft, Thomas Pickering, and others — approached Podesta to help get the word out about Hagel. Critics continue to cite things Hagel did and said in the late 1980s and 1990s as evidence of less-than-strong support for Israel.”

24. Donna in Oregon says:

No one ever talks about this Podesta/Clinton deal in Vietnam

25. Cat Lady says:

Here’s what I want to know: WHO TOOK THAT PIC? Notice how a few of the men (behind, to the left and right of Susan Rice) are looking at the photographer?

Also, I wonder who took the pic that SD posts a lot, of Lisa Page, McCabe and James Baker in some sort of hallway or tunnel, taken from above. McCabe looks mad and Page is white as a sheet!! I’m sure you guys know the one I mean.. it looks like they’re being escorted somewhere..

• MinnesotaMan says:

I’d also like to know who the guy in the green tie is looking at McCabe… He looks like he is in shock at something he just heard about McCabe. When/where was the picture taken?

• Cat Lady says:

I agree!! The look on his face is totally “WTF Dude” directed at McCabe!! And where the hell are they going (or coming from) anyway!!

26. Tom Begley says:

So Podesta blames Trump for not bringing the intelligence agencies together. Never mind that all of this happened on Obama’s watch. No blame there of course. They thought this meddling would help the left.

27. Lonnie says:

Podesta is the same tool now as he has been for many decades. I don’t miss the opportunity to listen to him speak, because his days are numbered. Soon enough he will be behind bars. Podesta knows more about the Clintons than any other person on the face of the planet. Where is Tony anyway? I believe he is either singing, or moving to a non extradition country. Tony Podesta and Paul Manafort were business partners during a portion (at least) of the time that Manafort’s supposed financial crimes occurred. Why did Nellie Ohr have a ham radio license?

28. Tparty says:

The Russian trolls didn’t conspire with ‘election officials’ to subvert our democracy by allowing millions of questionable ballots to be counted while ‘mishandling’ valid ballots …

Does anyone else feel that this Mueller nothingburger was released as a last desperate attempt to save their narrative before it is destroyed, dissolved and ultimately obliterated in a tremendous reversal …?

Jerome Corsi is pulling on a thread of scandal that will unravel the Mockingbird media narrative…

Listen from 11:15 to 15:30 to hear what the deep state Uniparty and their mockingbird media collaborators are terrified knowing it will be exposed in March.

P.S. Think about the negative effects of committing voter fraud on DACA applicants …. lol

• G. Combs says:

Lionel graduated from law school, passed the Florida Bar exam and became an Assistant State Attorney for the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit in Tampa and Hillsborough County. This was his second time in government work after serving as a District Aide for United States Senator Richard (Dick) Stone ….

So yes, Lionel was a practicing lawyer at one time. He mentions it at one point in the video.

29. 8 seconds into the Podesta interview and it’s a ‘hack’ again according to the interviewer. As ZeroHedge reminds today as does Kim DotCom “the DNC files were copied at 22.6 MB/s – a speed virtually impossible to achieve from halfway around the world, much less over a local network – yet a speed typical of file transfers to a memory stick.”

Seth Rich, RIP.

30. kevin king says:

How this piece of sh*t has managed to stay out of gaol is beyond me.

31. Donzo says:

The Mueller probe has to purposes. The first is to exist to sow chaos (bad PR) on PDJT and the second is to seek out any evidence against Trumpworld. In lieu of the second the first will do. However, were Mueller already to have any such evidence it would behoove him to withhold it until the heat reaches the boiling point and the anti-Trump PR is faultering. The very fact that he (Mueller) is still standing is a win for the opposition.

32. Searkreb says:

This guy was going to be in charge of something?

Wow, either he was scared to say much and accidentally let something slip or he just isn’t very impressive intellectually. Kind of like our former President Obama; if,if,if,if, uhhh, um,etc.

33. Someone asked up here who might have compelled Podesta to stagger through the frayed talking points of the Clinton/Obama party line, something he was clearly not enjoying. I can no longer find that comment. I take it back to Lady Rothschild’s rather unladylike tweet where she called Podesta an ‘idiot’ for running an out-of-touch campaign.

From the Lady’s rarefied heights even by Feb 21 2017 it was becoming apparent that Podesta’s hatching of the Russian Collusion narrative was gonna do a Wiley Coyote boulder-reversal and run back down into the Valley of the DNC, where it belonged.

So serious did it look in fact, that she was already accusing Podesta of ‘destroying a great family’. I find that tweet mighty interesting and forward-looking. If Hillary had to do ‘penance’ to the Lady just for snatching Tony Blair away for a conference, imagine the Doghouse from (to?) Hell Podesta is in.

34. Lucille says:

Testing to see if something will post…