February 9th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #386

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,909 Responses to February 9th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #386

1. rich33y says:

GOP releases a 4 minute video about Nunes FISA memo and tries to explain current events in lay terms.

2. Walt says:

Who would know exactly how to corrupt the FBI???Read the Webster report Duck Duck go Currie Gunn doj. Who just step down…. Interesting

3. georgiafl says:

4. Liked by 10 people

5. tazz2293 says:

Rachel Brand going to work for Walmart according to Fox.

Not sure I believe this

FTA

A friend of Brand’s says Rachel was “not looking to leave,” but was approached with a “dream job.” Brand will now head to work for Walmart, Fox News confirmed.

6. Evening Folks.. This maybe a~Lil OT..
    Maybe not… (ADRem & Mods please forgive me)…
    Well, due to unforeseen circumstances, (well maybe not)..
    Me & the Misses….
    CUT THE CORD!
    I took the equipment, (adapters etc), to the Cable Co. this morning… As the Misses had a dr’s appointment on the same side of town.. AT 9:45 AM Today…
    I was SURPRISED, there was at least a 45 minute wait..
    75% or better of the Folks there,,, were doing the same as I!
    Cutting the cord!
    There were like, at least,,, 30 Folks there, ALL walks of life & ethnicities, (mostly white & black folks) NO Hispanics..
    They brought out a YUGE rolling cart to place stuff all in!
    MOST if not ALL were 40 years old & above.. I had several conversations with (mostly Men accompanied by their Misses..)
    Each and everyone, opined along these Lines..
    TV shows.. ESPECILLY NEWS and NEWS related/Political shows were either..
    #Fake News Or Politically slanted way Left….
    Even Fox..
    Most TV & sitcoms leaning LEFT/Gay/Queer crap.. HollyWeird!
    Boycotting NFL, name your sport, OYLIMPICS, (with their statement this morning concerning RACE)!…
    The rest of the channels were just “noise”…. Junk.. Mindless nonsense.. And a few other descriptors I cannot mention here…
    Cut Muh bill from… 176.00 down to 59.00, (I Kepted the internet, AND I got 100+MB sec connection, cause I game some & Wife watches Her stuff)..
    One Older guy walked out hollering….
    I’m FREE! I’m FREE..
    NO KIDDING..
    I can pick up about 20 stations (I think) with My (soon to build) HDTV Antenna..
    Anything else?
    I can get over the net…

I’m FREE! I’M FREE! I’m FREE!
    See even on SSA I got muh “crumbs” too! LMAO
    117.00 per month.. which equals too..
    1400.00 per YEAR! woot!

• tazz2293 says:

Might I ask what part of the country you hail from?

• ???
        Am I missing something?
        I’ve had a couple cheap beers in celebration..
        USA, SENC to be exact… (Wilmington, NC)…

• Oh.. and just “won” 20.00 on a One dollar lottery scratch off ticket.. 😉

• tazz2293 says:

I was just curious as to the regional make-up of the folks you were encountering today. I have family that lives in NC but they are all flaming farking Progs.

Glad to see that the good folks in Wilmington are recognizing the truth.

Good Job today by the way.

Oh yeah, I’m in the Alpharetta GA area myself.

• Sorry Tazz had to re-read your response.. (I just scratched that ticket setting here winning 20).. 😉 I was “excited”..
            We have around 15% black folks, 12~3 % Asian here, and I’m guessing 10% (or better Latino) ..
            Lots of retired Folks.. (some from up nawth)…
            Yes,, We got Liberal UNCW, but; nothing like Chapel Hill or Duke.. We have Our fair Share of Libs..
            I’m guessing around 8% of our Population..
            And a good mixture of Young/Old folks.,.
            I’d say 50/50.. Because We are on the Coast..
            BUT WE ARE RED..
            10K plus at a Rally last year..
            God Send DJT POTUS45..
            From a Rally last year..

• Katherine McCoun says:

Husband and I were in central NC for about 20 yrs. “Southern”, kind of, but liberal in so many ways! Many CA, NYC, NJ, etc. transplants came and really changed the culture. Felt like moving back to the real USA when we moved to TN 10 yrs ago! Had no idea how much I missed real Southerners until I came back home.

• lastinillinois says:

Well done Cross!

When I cut the cord nearly 2 years ago I felt just like you do today.

And wanna know the even better news?
      You will still feel this good in a couple years.

We are doing some serious damage to the fake news monopolies.

MAGA!!!

p.s. if you find that you absolutely need some channels, SlingTV offers 25 channels for $25/month streaming over your $60/month internet.
      Channels that you (probably) actually watch.

Enjoy your newfound freedom – youve earned it.

• Most of “what” I watch is selective..
        I have all the popular Websites,, (SOME Liberal also) to CRITICALLY think on MY OWN..
        And be informed..
        Though the Treehouse is My “go-to” for Factual TRUTH…
        Just gotta filter out the noise.. 😉
        Entertainment, IMOP.. Is fishing, hunting.. Growing veggies..
        The Wife is the cooking channel(s), AKA Food network..
        Pioneer Woman is Her Favorite..
        And teen Mom on MTV.. (what a god-awful show IMOP)..
        WE can watch this over the net..
        I SIM race on Iracing in NASCAR.
        We’ll get by.. I feel a burden off Muh Shouldersalready..
        As these TV’s are SILENT!
        Sorry ADREM for going OT! It’s FRIDAY!
        Money 4 nothin!

• Just Scott says:

Suggestion: get a Roku stick and subscribe to OANN for $5/mo. Your monthly bill will be $5. With the Roku, you can get a lot of good content for free. As a bonus, you can stick it in your pocket while traveling, and use it in hotels, etc.

If you really want commercial free movies, separately subscribe to HBO for $10/mo, freshman.

While you go through the two week long “withdrawl period” use YTb on your phone, ‘puter or Roku to watch stuff you used to watch on cable. I have yet to YT search “fox news live” and not find a live stream. (But, at this point, it is easier to the rare interesting watch the clips here.)

• Just Scott says:

Wow, I mangled that! Watch the rare interesting FNC clips here.

Should add: Roku has a really kewl feature. Once you figure out how to use it, you can “cast” a YT video from your phone or tablet, to the Roku. Really, it just send the link to the Roku, and the Roku starts playing on your TV from the timestamped link. Very nice for the “event feeds” that get posted here.

7. georgiafl says:

THIS is a very good recap of the Obama crimes against DJT and the Trump campaign/transition/administration:

• georgiafl says:

#24: BURNS me up!!!

“As Obama signed order after order to provoke international conflicts up to the eve of the inauguration, he also tore down the walls erected to protect civil liberties, so that his minions could spy on the transition team and feed information to their propagandists.”

• phoenixRising says:

I like Saul’s threads… and he has been so supportive of Gen Flynn
      Thanks for posting this georgiafl

• deplorable says:

#28 gives credit to an honest man

“(28) The solitary hero in this sordid affair is this man:

Adm. Michael S. Rogers, Obama’s head of the NSA, who did more to protect our rights in one month than the Obama administration would in eight years.”

8. Chickficshun says:

I really dont like how we had to give in to the Dems on the budget deal. But I guess we had to. I really hope we get the spending in check at some point in this country.

• Trumpcovfefe says:

Ask u a simple question. Do we have 60 rep senators?

• soozword says:

Actually would probably require more than 60 R senators, just because there will always be the Uniparty ones who will defy the President along with all the Dems.

• singingsoul says:

Trumpcovfefe says:
        “Ask u a simple question. Do we have 60 rep senators?”
        _____________________________________
        Just think about it in order to get funding for our Military we the american people were blackmailed into giving pork to the democrats.
        We better vote in more republicans so we never are blackmailed again as log as President Trump is in office.
        Democrats do not give a hoot about the future of our children or grandchildren and how much debt we put on them.
        We failed our kids by voting for democrats and people who spend and spend and our grandchildren will suffer. The baby boomers did this they voted for people without ethics.

9. FOX news confirms President is NOT releasing the Dem memo.

10. Patriot1783 says:

POTUS declines to release Dem memo due to national security issues and the badmouthing of Gowdy & Nunes.

• WeThePeople2016 says:

The DOJ & FBI have not finished making recommendations for changes to it yet. It must be a mess which was done on purpose.

• Patriot1783 says:

POTUS should have all the security issue areas redacted and its subsequent release signed off by FBI, DOJ and any other 3 letter agency necessary before revealing.
        If anyone asks for why such excessive redactions POTUS can say true to form the Democrats continue to give away national security information as easily as they breathe and as Commander in Chief I had to protect the country before releasing their “report.”

11. Sandra-VA says:

This is a WILD story!

Here is beginning of the article:

“BERLIN — After months of secret negotiations, a shadowy Russian bilked American spies out of $100,000 last year, promising to deliver stolen National Security Agency cyberweapons in a deal that he insisted would also include compromising material on President Trump, according to American and European intelligence officials.

The cash, delivered in a suitcase to a Berlin hotel room in September, was intended as the first installment of a $1 million payout, according to American officials, the Russian and communications reviewed by The New York Times. The theft of the secret hacking tools had been devastating to the N.S.A., and the agency was struggling to get a full inventory of what was missing.

Several American intelligence officials said they made clear that they did not want the Trump material from the Russian — who was suspected of having murky ties to Russian intelligence and to Eastern European cybercriminals. He claimed the information would link the president and his associates to Russia. But instead of providing the hacking tools, the Russian produced unverified and possibly fabricated information involving Mr. Trump and others, including bank records, emails and purported Russian intelligence data.

The United States intelligence officials said they cut off the deal because they were wary of being entangled in a Russian operation to create discord inside the American government. They were also fearful of political fallout in Washington if they were seen to be buying scurrilous information on the president.

The Central Intelligence Agency declined to comment on the negotiations with the Russian seller. The N.S.A., which produced the bulk of the hacking tools that the Americans sought to recover, said only that “all N.S.A. employees have a lifetime obligation to protect classified information.””

I swear, someone has GOT to write a book and produce a movie… this whole saga is just insane LOL!

• Sylvia Avery says:

So you have to ask yourself. Is this real, or is this Memorex? For those of you not old enough to remember the commercial just substitute is this fake news or real news? And what agenda would be served to leak this at this time?

We gotta run everything through our critical thinking filter.

• daughnworks247 says:

As soon as the Nytimes story broke, I looked at husband and said, I can’t wait until Sundance gets a hold of this.

• AmericaFirst says:

I don’t suppose they happen to mention the name of this “shadowy Russian”?

And once the cyberhacking tools have been released, how could they be re-acquired? Isn’t that just the knowledge basically of how to do it?

12. dufrst says:

Another news filled day in Trump world! My, it has been this way ever since he announced his candidacy in 2015!

General Kelly may not survive the weekend…,

• WeThePeople2016 says:

Why would General Kelly not survive the weekend?

• Sandra-VA says:

A speech writer… David Sorenson.

The WH better buckle up and put up the shields – reporters are coming after the WH staff!

• Sandra-VA says:

“A White House speechwriter resigned Friday after his former wife claimed that he was violent and emotionally abusive during their turbulent two-and-a-half-year marriage — allegations that he vehemently denied, saying she was the one who victimized him.

The abrupt departure of David Sorensen, a speechwriter who worked under senior policy adviser Stephen Miller, came as The Washington Post was reporting on a story about abuse claims by his ex-wife, Jessica Corbett. Corbett told The Post that she described his behavior to the FBI last fall as the bureau was conducting a background check of Sorensen.

White House officials said they learned of the accusations by Sorensen’s wife Thursday night, before The Post contacted the White House for comment.

“We immediately confronted the staffer, he denied the allegations and he resigned today,” spokesman Raj Shah said in a statement Friday evening.

In a text message to The Post, Sorensen said he stepped down because he “didn’t want the White House to have to deal with this distraction.”

“It should be able to focus on continuing President Trump’s historic accomplishments for the American People,” he texted.”

So, is the FBI leaking this stuff?

• Chickficshun says:

This is getting beyond stupid.

• piper567 says:

and we all know how formidable a foe the “reporters” are.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Think about this. Two guys, one of whom (this Rob Porter guy) was still waiting for his background clearance to be done was accused of DV by two exwives but (and PLEASE correct me if I am wrong) it was never adjudicated and never proven, just accused….and because of THAT they think his boss should resign? And I know absolutely nothing about the second guy accused of DV, but again how is that his bosses fault??? Why should his boss resign? When did THAT become the norm?

The world has gone mad.

13. NJF says:

Breaking per FOX POTUS won’t release dem memo.

14. Liked by 5 people

15. WeThePeople2016 says:

Yes, the budget deal is packed with pork. However, there is a bright side to it. According to Jamie Dupree, they repealed the Obamacare Death Panels in it.

16. Raffaella says:

I really hate Tucker Carlson’ show.

Every night, he gives unlimited microphone to Hillary/Obama paid corrupt former employees to spin their nonsense rather than giving enough airtime to educating the public about all the corruption that is being uncovered daily.

If I wanted to listen to those traitors I would just watch CNN or MSNBC.

• That’s how I feel…why give them all of this time..they get this on all the other sites…makes no sense to me.

• roccoboy1 says:

I totally agree. It would be ok except he lets them spew stuff that is so delusional and he rarely says Ef u – you are crazy, but rather seems to give them some credence just by the way he tries to discuss things with them. On top of that, he can’t possibly argue every thing they throw out (they all speak quickly to get out all the talking points hoping some will stick) due to time constraints and it feels one feeling very frustrated.

• bkrg2 says:

Just stop watching. If anything useful comes up, a good Treeper will post it here.

• rf121 says:

You obviously do not understand his method. He always brings on a liberal guest to give them the opportunity to sound like total fools. 9 times out of 10 they do. It is good that he does. It is a reminder of what we are up against. They made remotes with mute buttons for a reason which I use when needed because some do get very irritating.

But if all you do is listen to what you like you will end up like a democrat.

17. Dora says:

American Spies Gave $100,000 to Russian Who Wanted to Sell Material on Trump

18. Margaret Berger says:

Sandra it was about time the cia dog barked. We knew they have to be in on this too.

19. phoenixRising says:

twitter thread on Zero – https://twitter.com/LarrySchweikart/status/962112372587425792

• Katherine McCoun says:

I would think that the last would be the Clintons except that there is so much mounting evidence against them it will eventually be overwhelmingly obvious that there is nothing they can do to defend them.

20. nccosmiccurmudgeon says:

Well, the date on my computer says Feb 9 2018. Did not the Fiscal Year start on Oct 1 2017?? So what took so long to get a budget passed?? (rhetorical question)
    At first I was skeptical of removing the 60 vote rule. But now I am convinced that it should be “banned for life”. The Constitution only requires a set number of votes for Impeachment, Veto Override, and Constitutional Amendments.
    Let us see the “true colors” of our elected representatives by removing the “60 Vote Shield” from their Arsenal of Deception.
    One would suppose that since the Senate is the “more deliberative body”, they would tend to want to be a bit more thrifty in the spending of the Treasury. But as we have come to see and expect, they continually spend other folks money like “drunken politicians on a fact finding mission”.
    And I do speak from personal experience, a “drunken fast attack sailor” has more fiscal restraint than a congressman. Even the Joker Gentlemen’s Supper Club won’t serve you if your tab is not paid up!! Politics made a lot more sense before I stopped drinking.

And on top of that, for those of us that have a She Who Must Be Obeyed to answer to, if we were to go out and max out the credit card at Lowes to buy tools that we did not need but wanted because, well they are shiny tools, and not get the gallon of milk she had sent us out for; well I hope you have made your “dog house” is very comfortable.

A Convention of States may be the last hope for a peaceful and orderly resolution to our current lack of accountability in our Senators. Repeal the 17th Amendment and restore Article 1, Section3, Clauses 1 and 2.
    Term Limits will only create a “farm team” system where the Donor Class creates a pipeline of people “properly groomed” for such positions. At least make it so these Donor Class folks have to spread that money to more places than just Pennsylvania Avenue.

21. Some,, enterprising Folk(s) on here…
    REALLY should back-up ALL of the CTH research & AND things leading up too OUR glorious DJT, Election(s),, Too,,, POTUS #45…
    And subsequent Down fall, (hopefully) Indictment(s) of Democrats, and the Following Administration, (Obama), The 4th Pillar of Power…
    The DOJ/FBI/Gang of Eight, ICC,, this Whole SAGA, including but not limited too the
    Clinton Crime Cartel, Uranium One, Benghazi, Fast & Furious.. Libya & Syria, Of course, #Seth Rich..
    Write a BOOK..
    $rew that a Whole series!
    EPISOIDES! AAA-Laa
    Game of Thrones
    21 first Century style..
    Sundance you game to make $$$$$$$?
    We needs screen writers STAT!
    😉

22. phoenixRising says:

My goodness… MAGA such wonderful news

23. Raffaella says:

BOTH LEFT AND RIGHT ARE TRYING TO GET RID OF GEN KELLY:

I agree with Streiff of RedState:

“Odds are that Kelly will ride this out but it is also apparent that he’s squarely in the sights of a lot of people on the right (because he’s making the White House function and thereby destroying a favorite narrative) and on the left (because he’s obviously the guy holding the line on any kind of major immigration surrender by Trump) and his loyalty to the office of the President is unquestioned”.

President Trump should not under any circumstance accept Gen Kelly’s resignation. Kelly is a god sent to help him/us. This is ridiculous and is making me furious.

24. The Boss says:

Looks like Little Adam Schiff better get out his crayons and edit out the apparent pages of highly classified information from his little memo. Then the WH alpha male and his pack of very stable geniuses will look over the edited version thoroughly yet again.

25. phoenixRising says:

26. phoenixRising says:

27. trapper says:

Interesting NYT article. Interesting BECAUSE it is in the NYT. Curious. Why would the NYT print this? Why would CIA WANT the NYT to print this? To lend credibility to the idea that there is Trump dirt floating around?

28. snarkybeach says:

new Q post:
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
    [Next week]
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
    We warned you.
    You are stupid.
    Can you sleep?
    We can help.
    Q

29. Chickficshun says:

I bet they get Gen Kelley fired. This is ridiculous.

• I guess I missed something but why should Gen Kelley resign?

• Chickficshun says:

Because the media is relentless tonight. Really hammeting him and now plus this memo crap. All leading into Sunday morning round the clock crap. Constant BS.
        I hope PDT doesn’t let him go or accept a resignation.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Two WH aides are men who have had accusations, ACCUSATIONS ONLY mind you, leveled against them by former spouses of domestic violence.

I don’t believe either man’s background clearances have been completed yet because there is such a backlog (or something) at the FBI…even though Reality Winner seems to have sailed through in no time without anyone having a care in the world about her.

Somehow, this is all Gen. Kelly’s fault because he should have been able to use his Vulcan mind meld and know that these men had had such accusations levelled against them. Therefore, by osmosis, it is ALL TRUMP’s FAULT because he hates women.

I think I have about summed this up?

• rf121 says:

But it is never good when the ex-wife pops up with a pic of a black eye. Husband is immediately guilty even if she walked into a door knob. Guy married twice and both ex’s have similar stories. Where there is smoke……But politics is rough business and you either have to pay them off early if guilty or be squeaky clean.

Gen. Kelly needs to stay for now because he is being hammered by guilt by association. PT needs to hit the twitter and support the General. Tell these whinners to pack sand.

• Sylvia Avery says:

I agree, it doesn’t look good for the guy with two ex wives claiming he beat them, especially with the picture. It really drives me nuts because unless he was arrested and found guilty, it isn’t right to hold this stuff over his head.

That being said, this is politics where perception is reality. I found out tonight that apparently the WH knew several months ago about this. If this is true, they would have been wise politically to get him out of the WH.

DV is a strange thing. I had a cousin married to a man who beat her. She stuck with him and mourned him like he was a saint when he finally died (and we all cheered, just not around her).

And I have a friend whose adult daughter lives with her. They’ve had the cops out a couple times for DV. The daughter has threatened to hurt herself and tell the police her mother did it. Weird stuff goes on behind closed doors.

I can see no reason for Gen. Kelly to step down, either. I doubt he does.

• sunnydaze says:

Littleflower, MSM got up in arms when Kelly didn’t immediately throw Hope’s boyfriend under the bus yesterday. Instead, he said the usual…”If he’s guilty, he’s gotta go. But so far we don’t know what’s going on..” (paraphrase)

This is a NOTHING Burger, extraordinaire.

Can’t believe people are falling for this crap…….AGAIN.

Sheesh, people.

• WeThePeople2016 says:

General Kelley did nothing wrong. These people were put in there under the previous COS. The FBI has been dragging their feet with the full security clearances. They would rather leak it to the media. Kelley is not going anywhere.

• tazz2293 says:

Kelly is a Marine. he ain’t going nowhere

• Oldschool says:

Agree tazz. What world do these libs live in? A general, who lost his son in combat, serving his country and CIC is going to run, tail between his legs, because joe and mika say so. Right.

• AmericaFirst says:

They’ve been after Tillerson for a year and it hasn’t worked yet.

We need to continue to pray for all of President Trump’s cabinet, every day; we have seen how they spied on, personalized and pursue campaign members, even volunteers, transition team people, and now his staff.

• ForGodandCountry says:

How much?? 🙂

• Madison Grant says:

Yeah, I’d say relax, and support the president. It’s on other boards I’m going to and the professional agitators are rolling out the talking points of “Oh, they knew this was happening and did nothing.” Understand, they sacrificed their pawn Al Franken to try to get out King, Trump and failed. Now they are looking to chip at any chinks in the armor they can. They’re desperate.

• Dixie says:

And they will accuse anybody of anything. I find this beneath the dignity of human beings. It’s downright common. It’s disgusting. And their minds are always in the gutter.

We ought to start wearing mud flaps over our ears to protect from swampy spatter.

And that’s what I think of liberals in general, starting at the top of the previous administration and working down through congress and their flunkies all the way to the liberal voters including some of my relatives. They all STINK!

Sorry about the rant.

• Sharon says:

Why should Kelley resign? The Clinton and Bush and Obama people never resign for minor things like this and it isn’t even proven! FBI is out to get Trump! Look at all the corrupt leaders of these past presidents they are guilty of serious crimes yet they didn’t leave office or be convicted!

• dutzie60 says:

I’m to the point that I don’t want anyone to resign unless they’re caught with the freaking Gun in their hand!
        The ‘left’, MSM, and all other groups can go pound sand.

• piper567 says:

I bet they don’t get Gen Kelly fired.
      This is ridiculous.

30. linda4298 says:

President Trump announced more than 30 appointments, including promotions, to the White House on Friday, including an immediate replacement for staff secretary Rob Porter, who announced his resignation this week after reports came out that he abused two ex-wives.

In a press release that declared the 32 appointments, Trump said he had picked Derek Lyons to serve as acting White House staff secretary. Lyons has been serving as deputy assistant to the president and deputy staff secretary.

31. Sylvia Avery says:

Interesting article that says Minnesota is ground zero for the 2018 elections and that the Repubs are bound to pick up some seats.

”…What is going on in northern Minnesota? A big part of the story is mining. Most people don’t realize it, but Minnesota is home to some of the world’s largest and most valuable mineral deposits. For twenty years or more, mining companies have been trying to develop mineral resources (mostly copper and nickel) valued in the hundreds of billions of dollars, if not trillions. But the Democratic Party has stalled them, at both the federal and state levels. The people of northern Minnesota have had enough…”

32. Stormyeyes says:

33. sunnydaze says:

This Dem, Roger Dean Huffstetler, is running for Congress in VA. this year.

Here he is in 1) lecture in Silicon Valley and 2) his ad for Virginians, with a Southern accent for affect:

• WeThePeople2016 says:

Sorry, but his southern accent is fake. Virginians do not sound like that.

• Dixie says:

True. I was raised in North Carolina but close enough to the Virginia line to have the Virginian accent. I can’t go anywhere without someone asking me what part of Virginia I’m from. It’s is definitely identifiable and he doesn’t have it.

34. linda4298 says:

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/minnesota-rep-rick-nolan-wont-seek-re-election The Democratic-Farmer-Labor congressman, who’s serving his sixth nonconsecutive term, represents Minnesota’s 8th District, home to the Iron Range, where President Donald Trump won by 16 points in 2016. Nolan carried the district by half a point the same year. Following the announcement, Inside Elections With Nathan L. Gonzales changed the race rating from Leans Democratic to Toss-up.

• Sylvia Avery says:

I just posted an article from Powerline upthread about this race. It looks like Minnesota is really going to be in play this year.

Interesting to me was that Northern Minnesota apparently has all these much desired mineral deposits, but the state and the feds have kept hands off for ages, but at least the feds are now open to mine them so the heat is on the state. Quite interesting.

• RedBallExpress says:

They call it the Iron Range and they can change any MN election. Pro union but pro business also. Unfortunately only a shadow of what they were before the high grade iron ore ran out and the Chinese ran in.

35. JAS says:

The snowball has reached critical mass. It cannot be stopped now 🙂

Uranium One is starting to get more and more traction. Another big snowball coming. Sooner or latter someone has to subpoena Scott Taitel un U1. He knows where all the bones are buried… Read the third paragraph on his bio:

“As former Chief Operating Officer for the Clinton Foundation’s Enterprise Partnership, Professor Taitel was responsible for establishing impact investment funds and the oversight of a portfolio of social enterprises as well as economic development, health and nutrition projects throughout the developing world.”

That Clinton enterpprise partnership was with no other than Frank Giustra, up to his ears in Uranium One, and who in a NYT article was quoted as saying:

“All of my chips, almost, are on Bill Clinton,” Giustra reportedly said. “He’s a brand, a worldwide brand, and he can do things and ask for things that no one else can.”

36. Pam says:

• Troublemaker10 says:

Trump’s life is full of these stories. Years and years of it. No one knows because he doesn’t talk about it.

• AmericaFirst says:

I find it slightly refreshing that nbc actually presented a positive story about our patriotic President, and made it a point to emphasize that as long as he used his personal funds and not campaign funds, “there was absolutely nothing wrong with it.” Called it an act of “Presidential charity,” and did so with a smile.

Can anyone imagine the Kenyan doing such a thing!

• treehouseron says:

It’s because it’s the local t.v. channel or something. Usually you’ve got a few decent people working at the local stations who are still all wide eyed and able to see kindness in the world.

By the time they work up to working at the national shows they’re all corrupt evil and shilling for the liberal elites they want to hang out with at fake charity parties.

37. WSB says:

David Sorensen, the second one out tonight of the White Gouse due to allegations by his wife of abuse.

• WSB says:

The White House, that is.

• WSB says:

Speechwriter working under Stephen Miller. Sorensen denies all charges.

• I believe she is his ex-wife….hhmmm…All these ex-wives coming out (one after 15 yrs?..and only 1 photo to boot!), with allegations.
          It’s quite a coincidence.
          As a woman, married for nearly 50 years and knowing many other women, some who are divorced; drama and revenge sometimes play a very big role after a tumultuous marriage, especially when the pot is sweetened to ease that life-long grudge of a successful husband working for a controversial POTUS.
          These resignations reek of politics of personal destruction.
          The real targets are COS Gen. Kelly and Pres. Trump.
          My hunch: COS and POTUS know this and won’t play the game.
          Kelly Stays, POTUS doubles-down.

• WSB says:

Yes, abigail, there may have been a frame
            afoot that is not being reciprocated, only because the MSM is screaming, “Is Kelly now going to be removed?” Actually worse than “Tillerson will resign.”

This says to me that the two people, one of whom is a son of a big Bushy connection, are either trying to divert or attempting yet another mugging on the President’s men.

They just took down Steve Wynn, although, he will most likely be fine…but this has been the MO for weeks.

We keep seeing patterns.

• nwtex says:

Something realllly seems fishy for sure. Seems organized. I get the sense there is more going on than what meets the eye. Perhaps the offer of cash…or other compensation?

The way this is going down, sorry to say, I believe nothing from these individuals. Period.

Being vindictive is one thing but this is taking it to the extreme. Who in the heck comes out years and years later whining? Why? Sure makes women seem weak and beyond vengeful. imho

And, by the way, where are police reports and restraining orders etc etc?

Truth be told have not listened to any of what these ppl have to say. I did catch a bit early on but since then I just ignore.

• I found one restraining order on Porter….get this….the guy went back to the apartment to get his keys and she wouldn’t let him in and threatened to call the cops…that’s it…that’s the basis of the restraining order…no details of ANY physical injury or threat…
              Sorry…no link but I found it searching duck duck go.com and it popped up under CNN…very trusty news site.
              This whole women abuse charade is going to lose all impact over time.

• Michael J. Machnica says:

One ex-wife, maybe. I am a firm believer in “Innocent until proven guilty”. But you have two ex-wives. Add to that I found out after my earlier post on this topic that the FBI would not give him a security clearance, despite his impressive resume. Just because of his stellar credentials does not give him a pass IF he is a domestic abuser.
              Motivation? I think that the ex-wives might have wanted to help prevent Miss Hope Hicks from being #3
              I will not miss him. I understand he was a “gatekeeper’ to keep material like “InfoWars” away from POTUS. I suspect he might have had links to the “Swamp Creatures”, if that he how he got the job, instead of being a Trump volunteer on the campaign trail.

• Oldschool says:

Horrible precident being set. Any allegation is now an automatic verdict of guilty, resulting in job terminations, ruining careers and expectations and demands that statements MUST be publicly made to disavow. Stop this nonsense now. Innocent until proven guilty. PERIOD.

We are now in an alternate universe where SC is investigating a non crime and real crime is being completely ignored. What is wrong with us?

• rf121 says:

Just for the record. I don’t, and never have, and never will beat my wife. All you male bashing pieces of crap going after guys like this can kiss my ass.

Getting really tired of this PC crap and accusation equals guilt.

38. treehouseron says:

Was watching an old WACO documentary that focused on the government Waco hearings earlier.

It’s amazing to see all those years ago, Head Clown Chuck Schumer doing his best to shill for the out of control government deep state agencies (FBI, ATF) who killed all those babies. Then after watching him be a completely clown for 30 minutes, Joe Biden jumped in and started shilling for the FBI a little more. John Conyers made a cameo.

39. MaineCoon says:

Worth watching. Joe DiGenova doesn’t mince any words and Sean applogizes for interrupting him.

“Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton, legal analyst Gregg Jarrett and former U.S. attorney Joe DiGenova react to newly released FBI text messages.

Excellent discussion all the way thru. Criminal charges for corrupt Obama Justice officials and new developments on Devin Nunes’ attempt to obtain the underlying FISA court transcripts that accompanied the dirty warrant applications submitted by the Obama spy crew.”

40. Pam says:

You may need to grab a kleenex before hitting play. Some of you may remember the story of the young man that our president gave the $10K check to just prior to the inauguration. He found himself newly single with children to support and that money that the president gave him, he turned around and gave the check to his father to use to cover his medical expenses because he had been diagnosed with bladder cancer. Now, Shane’s father has been told he is cancer free.

41. Pam says:

42. Pam says:

43. Troublemaker10 says:

😀

44. Wretched1 says:

If you haven’t seen The 15:17 To Paris, you.must.do.so…, Was Clint Eastwood a better actor or is he now a better director? If you’re a Patriot, you’ll cheer, bigly. I grew up hearing real men don’t cry. I guess there was a lot of crud in the air during the movie, somehow making my eyes tear. I never felt sooooooo connected to a stupid old Hollywood fling; but trust me, if you’re ever gonna give those creeps a dime, give it to Clint and this movie. Scoff at will; but, given this is a true story, God lives among us and He obviously brought everything together to avert a catastrophe. I cheered for them, I cheer for everything that’s U-S-A. He’s bringing everything together again with respect to us slaying the marxist dragon. Don’t let the dirty rotten scoundrels bring you down… we’re winning, I’m good with that.