Saturday January 27th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

221 Responses to Saturday January 27th – Open Thread

1. dogsmaw says:

2. dogsmaw says:

3. dogsmaw says:

4. Bob Thoms says:

Looking for something to do today?

Go see the Met’s production of “Tosca”..by Puccini. If you have never been to a live HD met perfromance it is a treat.

5. Lucille says:

Frieda Catlo

Pablo Picatso

Vincat Van Gogh

6. missilemom says:

I missed this last week. Former Obama/Lynch DOJ lawyer tried to sell classified whistleblower DOJ files to get clients for his new position at Akin Gump. Former DOJ lawyer arrested in a bar with a wig on and fake mustache during FBI sting. https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2017/02/10/so-a-former-doj-attorney-wearing-a-wig-walked-into-a-hotel/2/#6a1a8eb14b70

7. Lucille says:

Physicians Group Wants Doctors to be Forced to Participate in Abortions
    by Wesley Smith – January 26, 2018 – Boston, Massachusetts

8. JLWary says:

For anyone interested, all proceeds will go to the Martin Richard foundation. A friend is running in the Boston marathon this year. Thank you.

9. Pat Frederick says:

i wanted to say thank you to all of you who offered inspiration and support from a comment i made on another thread–I didn’t want to keep posting on that thread. I think I am getting anxious for our side to begin to remove the cancer from our government–but every day it seems to metastasize further. I will keep reading, keep believing and have faith. Thanks Treepers!

10. Bendix says:

Here’s a nice story from New York.
    This winter we have had an unusual number of extremely cold nights. We have a relatively recent law (and a good one I think) that if a person is found intending to stay outdoors overnight, when the temperature is below 32 degrees, they will be brought indoors, whether they like it or not.
    These nice senior citizens made some thoughtful gifts for the people who use the shelter:

11. Dora says:

Unbelievable!

• WhistlingPast says:

Germany is bereft of men!
      Apparently all that remains in Germany are deballed capons.
      History teaches: passivity in the face of Islam ends in certain defeat.

12. nikkichico7 says:

John 10:27-30New King James Version (NKJV)
    27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

John 16:33New King James Version (NKJV)
    33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will[a] have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

1 John 4:4New King James Version (NKJV)
    4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

Job 19:25New King James Version (NKJV)
    25 For I know that my Redeemer lives,
    And He shall stand at last on the earth;

13. patrickhenrycensored says:

Pico Rivera councilman and El Rancho High teacher Gregory Salcido caught on video degrading military

I encourage every former Marine to contact Mr. Salcido’s employer and relate your first hand knowledge of how inaccurate his assertions are.

patrickhenrycensored/FRED

14. Lucille says:

How the brainwashed indoctrinate others….

“Jordan Denari Duffner in Islamic Wonderland” – January 24, 2018 by Andrew Harrod

Duffner announces that “many Muslims describe Islam as a ‘religion of peace’” in her previously reviewed recent book “Finding Jesus among Muslims: How Loving Islam Makes Me a Better Catholic.”

Part I: https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/jordan-denari-duffner-in-islamic-wonderland

January 27, 2018 – Part II

15. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

16. Mary Morse says:

Here’s to the ladies into the renovated house in the daily thread a couple days ago: A bit out there, not for everyone, but something very romantic about this, I think hope that you enjoy…Kate Darby:

17. nwtex says:

I am so done with females and their “movement”! Not all, naturally, but a specific type %^#$)*&%#$