“Optimal Solutions”…

Again, Wolfmoon’s explainer more true today than it was a year ago:

“Well, I don’t really have to do any holding together, now that I figured out what Trump is up to. He is shaking things out, but counting on Trump gravity to pull things back together as he moves along.

He is moving “forward” at speeds Obama could not even dream of.

You and I will be anti-Trump trolls one day and MAGA heroes the next. Get used to it. Trump speed is the new normal. Some will call it flip-flopping, but that’s not what it is. Trump is dodging and weaving through reality faster than the reality can react to disrupt his plans.

I was explaining this to my wife. This is a roller-coaster now. Trump is no longer waiting for people to keep up. He is taking his bewildering art-of-the-deal campaign schtick into geopolitics, and for a lot of people who can’t keep up or hold on, it will be a rough ride.

Trump is no longer playing only with evil and cunning players who are still predictable, easily beatable dopes, like Hillary. He is playing against killers, with his own team of killers, and all the while he has scheming creeps like Hillary, BGI, SPLC, and the neocons gunning for him. Snake Ryan ready to bite when nobody is looking. “Warhead” McCain screaming for Russian blood. Psycho Kim and Samoa Obama plotting some kind of intrigue to take him down. And THOSE are the lightweights.

This is the majors now. Trump has to outwit world-class adversaries and “frenemies” by defining the deals that they will agree to. One minute they will think Trump is their friend – the next minute, a cunning, bitter foe.

And he has to do this with evil cheerleaders like Warhead, Linderace, Dipsy Dowd, Maggie Haterman, and Fake Yapper trashing him or praising him alternately, no matter which way he goes. They can’t keep up, either.

Neither can many around him. I think that half of the problem with advisers crashing into each other is they don’t realize what Trump is doing.

And people will trash you, and they will trash me. Get used to it. I’ve already caught plenty of people mocking me. Well, just wait a week in Trump time. Look stupid and conned by Trump one minute, and you look like a sage three days later.

Trump will not find perfect solutions. He will find OPTIMAL solutions. We cannot ask for more. Trump has stood by and watched Perfect murder Good for 8 years – maybe longer. He’s not gonna do it. He’s going to deliver the best outcome possible, and he’s not waiting for us to feel relaxed about it.

Best presidency ever! Just hang on. More winning is coming, but a lot of people are going to scream that it’s all over at EVERY turn.

The best way through this is to define viewpoints, not people, because people will shift as they change position and velocity in Trump gravity. Bash the neocon, warmonger, and dopey globalist positions – not the people who are going to hold them one moment and come loose from them later.

Trump is Jupiter moving through the asteroid belt. He is going to pull people into his orbit. A few will get slung off into space, but most will come along for the ride of their lives.

I am ON the Trump Train for good, even if I scream that I want off and can’t take it.

In the end, I only want to scream “TOO MUCH WINNING!!!” (link)

This entry was posted in Death By Illegal Alien, Decepticons, Deep State, Election 2016, Illegal Aliens, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

306 Responses to “Optimal Solutions”…

1. distracted2 says:

It’s unclear exactly what this means going forward but it will have an impact.

• Tejas Rob says:

How the hell can a judge do this? President Trump didn’t end it, he gave it over to Congress where it should be.

• What kind of a judge is he? Don’t these people ever get anything done for Americans?
      This is going to piss POTUS!

• T.L.T. says:

DACA is illegal. It’s already been ruled as such IIRC.

My sanctuary state is flooded with illegals driving up the price & lowering availability of almost everything.
      My state also wants to pass a huge tax to “give all children medical care”. What they don’t tell you is that the tax is about paying for the illegals. If they weren’t sucking up state services there would be excess funds that could be given back to the citizens. 🙂

• REad Rush’s transcripts from today’s (1/10/17) program when he explains EXACTLY how immigration was established in the 1960s by Senator Kennedy for the SOLE purpose of growing a class of poor and needy who would suck from the teat of big government.

prior to that we had not HAD an immigration policy for 40 years because it was STOPPED. The government needed to ASSIMILATE the many who had come into the country up through 1921. THOSE immigrants had come her WANTING and PROUD to learn our customs, our language and our history, escaping from oppressive conditions.

What Kennedy did -and then what open international trade did – is open the floodgates to people who would come here and work cheap and or people who would bring brilliance but no national loyalty.

Assimilation essentially STOPPED with Kennedy’s immigration policy so that what is being done right now could be begun then…namely, bring in for the Democrats a class of people who would be ignorant, angry and completely dismissive and indifferent to our great nation.

Effectively, politicians became snake oil salesmen and mafia/KGB/Alinsky believers. A lazier, more self-interested and more worthless group of human beings would be hard to find.

And as Glenn Reynolds always says, if you think of hte Media as just another branch of the uber left you’d have it right.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

LBJ also had a large hand in that. He wanted more than just ni–ers voting DEMONcRATic for the next two hundred years… It was called the Hart-Celler Act.

• All American Snowflake says:

A ruder, nastier class of worthless human beings would be harder to find.
        Seattle has a pedophile from Ivory Coast that the cops cannot find because he’s protected in our sanctuary city and county. The cops want the citizens to report large, black male who follows children around at Walmart. This is pathetic. Sorta like a dirty old man who thinks he’s a doctor giving out date rape drugs: you know Dr. Huxtable. The kids don’t have enough experience to know who’s safe but they learn lots of liberal GAME (Government; Academia; Media; Entertainment).

2. treehouseron says:

Whew the God Emperor MELTED Cuellar about 47 minutes in. He started burning so brightly, I had to look away.

Also, wewwww Kiersjen sure knows how to be a B**** when she wants to be. Good. We need a tough woman in that position at Homeland Security.

Also, Moronic reporter at 52:50 asks him if he needs 17 million or 13 million miles of wall.

• Sharon says:

You’re not doing him any favors either short run or long run by considering him your “God Emperor”.

• unconqueredone says:

Pardon me, but it reminds me of a (IMHO) foolishly titled book In Trump We Trust. I for one, will stick to the original “In God We Trust”. Do I trust Trump? So far, but except for the Creator, trust is earned- with every action.

• treehouseron says:

Sharon, honestly, you have no clue what I’m talking about. I don’t think he’s a God, or an Emperor, but it’s funny to represent him as a character in a video game. If you don’t get the reference, just move on.

By the way, isn’t today the day the God Emperor gives out the fakies?

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Not everyone lives in the video games world. And many of us find the reference “God Emperor” to be sacrilegious, offensive, or both. The First, Second, and Third Commandments explain why, as does most of the rest of scripture.

Thanks.

• REally? Of ALL the things that you have to comment on, with trolls aplenty and the media waiting to give an obit on Trump, THAT is your last straw?

In a moment of joy, not so easily accessed these days, somebody used a figure of speech.

3. wheatietoo says:

I trust our President.

He is our warrior, in the trenches every day, fighting for…us.
    We don’t know what he knows.
    We can’t.
    We can only see what he does, and if you look, you can see that everything he does is a testament to how hard he is fighting to keep every promise he made to us.

If I am in my favorite restaurant and learn that I can’t have my favorite pie…I don’t like it.
    I don’t like it, but I just had a great meal so I settle for the pie that is ‘also good’.

Our President is us, and we are him.
    If we don’t like something he is settling for…then we can bet that he doesn’t like it either.
    But he doesn’t piss and moan about it, because he’s fighting multiple battles in all directions.

He is fighting in 360 degree combat, every day, nonstop with no rest.
    Few people can even imagine what that is like, much less manage to do it themselves.
    It is grueling to watch him going through it.

Our President brought all those snakes into a room with him today.
    I didn’t see one…not even one…that you could call a “friend”.
    He was displaying extraordinary Leadership Skills in doing that.

I think he needs to hear from us.
    Send him an email and let him know what you think:

Give him some backup in his fight, for us.
    I am also going to Thank Him for all that he’s done so far, and is trying to do.

I am also going to tell him…”NO Amnesty, Mr. President. It is a trap!”

4. No_To_Globalism says:

Dump will pass DACA.

What you you all say then?

5. Tejas Rob says:

I know many here hate Rush, but I thought this was interesting…

RUSH: Look, time is gonna dwindle away here and rather than wait for things to bounce off of, I want to give you my thought on what happened here today with Trump and this meeting, and I’m gonna go out on a limb. And a lot of you are gonna have a bit of a problem with this, but I really don’t think this meeting was about immigration today. I don’t think that’s what this was. I think the meeting about immigration was the thing, not immigration. I think this was a calculated move.
    It was a brilliantly conceived and flawlessly executed rebuttal to this stupid Wolff book. The pictures tell the tale. Trump is in the room dominating it, controlling it. He is cooperative. He is open. He’s tolerant. He’s understanding. He’s in total command of over 45 minutes of televised meeting on immigration. He is totally informed on the issues. He’s going back and forth with the Democrats on whatever mundane aspect of it they bring up. He is in total command of his position on this.
    He was firm, and he didn’t waver, and he did it while being very amiable. It was not accidental that seated on Trump’s right was Dick Durbin and on his left was Steny Hoyer, two prominent Democrats from the Senate and the House. They were captured by the cameras paying total, rapt attention to Trump when he spoke, and they looked totally respectful. So after you watch this, how would you react to anything in the Wolff book characterizing Trump as just the opposite of this? And this was the purpose of this today.
    It was not about immigration.
    It was to counter the Wolff book. It was to get rid of it, it was to toss it aside, it was to rebut it. It was to nuke it. It was to dispel it. It was to render it meaningless and to have it seen for what it is: A pack of lies. Now, some people might say, “Gee, I don’t think that was good reason to do this. You don’t want to be defensive about it.” Well, I’m sure at the White House they’ll tell you this wasn’t a defensive move, that this was them on offense.
    But somebody up there figured out, “Look, people are believing this crap in the Wolff book, and we’re gonna have to counter it,” and so the way they countered it was by doing something unprecedented: Televising an actual meeting on a serious piece of legislation. And, by the way, strip it all away, and it shows Trump eager to get a deal. It shows Trump eagerly cooperating with everybody.
    It doesn’t show Trump beating some people upside the head and telling them to shut up, it doesn’t show Trump being domineering and uncompromising. It doesn’t show Trump as aloof or unattached or unaware. It does all of the opposite, and that’s what the meeting was. But I’m still gonna ask if any of you are concerned about that.
    BREAK TRANSCRIPT
    RUSH: I’ll tell you what else. I think Trump trapped the Democrats. There’s no way the Democrats knew the media was gonna be in the meeting, no way. The Democrats did not have any idea that the meeting was to show off Trump at work. And that’s exactly what this meeting did. And the Democrats are trapped in there. Once it starts, there’s — you can see Durbin and Hoyer, I noticed a couple times they’re looking a little nervous. They realized what happened to them.
    Trump’s in there nice as he can be, respectful, in total command, running the show, respectful, open to any idea, nowhere near deranged, unattached, uninterested, none of this boorish behavior that’s described, no senility and all that. And so Trump traps the Democrats and the media into showing him in total command. I mean, you look at it from that perspective, the thing is absolutely brilliant. They had no idea, they got sucked in, and they have been used.
    Even Gloria Borger, grab sound bite 31 real quick. Gloria Borger, who is like anybody else in that town, wants Trump gone as soon as she can make it happen, said this on CNN.
    BORGER: Can we just take a step back, first of all, and remark upon what we just watched. I mean, this wasn’t just cameras in the courtroom. This was cameras in the jury room during the deliberations. I have covered Washington for a very long time, and I have not seen anything like this. And I think the president deserves credit for this, because what we got to watch was people actually — and I turned to Dan at some point, and I said, “Is this real?”
    RUSH: They were cooperating. They were getting along. They were crossing the aisle. They were civil. It was everything people say Washington isn’t anymore because of Trump. And the Democrats couldn’t dare leave. All they could do (imitating Trump), “Senator Feinstein, I want to hear what you think.”
    “I want DACA, I want a clean DACA bill. I don’t want any end of chain migration, we’ll do comprehensive later.” Meanwhile, our caller, don’t forget, “You know, my kids have dreams, too, and I don’t hear the Democrats talking about dreams for my kids or anybody in this country anymore. The Democrats only seem to be concerned about dreams of people that might someday vote for ’em.”
    You watch, folks. The Democrats, when they figure this out, are gonna be fit to be tied when they figure out what happened to them today. You talk about master negotiator pulling the Rug out from under a bunch of people that thought they were on the way to the 25th Amendment. He-he-he-he-he.
    BREAK TRANSCRIPT
    RUSH: Just look at it this way, folks, if you’re nervous. What happened today really had nothing to do with immigration. He didn’t say anything today that he can’t walk back. He didn’t say anything today that he’s gonna have to walk back, either. It’s all good. In fact, it’s better than that. Wait till you see the Democrats when they figure out what just happened to them.

• wheatietoo says:

Our President is a Very Stable Genius.

Thanks for posting that, Rob.
      That’s an excellent analysis by Rush.

• dawndoe says:

Thanks for posting this! Made me smile and even LOL.

• Texanfree says:

I absolutely love Rush. They guy really does know the swamp people better than they know themselves.

• C R Lord says:

I’ve always said, and I stand by this statement; “President Trump is like a lion playing with a mouse he is about to kill and eat. The lion allows the mouse a lot of room to run and the lion patiently waits until the moment when he gets ready to pounce and then it’s all over.”

The mouse is clueless that the critter watching him is an enormous, powerful lion who could eat him for lunch at any time he chooses and so the mouse continues to play in blissful ignorance totally unaware of the impending danger.

The ignorance of the mouse and the patience of the lion are amazing – but the end result is always the same.

• Benson II says:

Great take by Rush and the first time I’ve ever heard him give full unabashed credit to Trump personally. Guess he’s over his jealousy that he never had the nerve to do what Trump did. Happy to see it and by the way I never hated Rush but I could tell his support was lukewarm and I was sick of it. He gave a whole interview once where he talked about all the policies that Trump talked about and how those needed to be done but never once did he give Trump credit for espousing them. He was wrong during the primaries and he was totally wrong to ever call Rubio (anchor baby) a viable candidate and Canadian Cruz a Constitutional conservative. He saved his show and business empire at the expense of giving up his name as a conservative truth teller. He’s got a lot of making up to do for that.

• Thank you. Today’s transcript gives even more on what happened…and the ‘tell’ is that the media, with two ways to interpret it yesterday, frequently went to Rush and decided that Trump, with the open meeting clearly being led by him, was brilliantly illustrating that Wolf’s book was nothing but lies

• Sunshine says:

They have them also in New York. It’s a booming business.

• Old fogey says:

Wonderful news! Thanks, Charlotte.

• slegvold says:

It is called birth tourism. First thing POTUS should have done is to challenge the flawed interpretation of the 14th Amendment and get it rectified. That’s how you really do battle if you really are serious about the rule of law. Any DACA deal BEFORE the wall is built & our borders secured, will be a major sellout by Trump. According to his own wall plan less than 1/2 the wall will be built by 2027. Sound familiar to anyone paying attention??? Our immigration system doesn’t need reform, it needs enforcement. Anyone that thinks POTUS will retain his winning streak to date if he cuts this very bad deal, isn’t listening.

• Krystal says:

For sure our immigration laws should be enforced now. While other things are being worked out – enforce the law. Start with visa overstays, illegals, fining businesses who hire illegals and put that money into our SS system and unemployment insurance system since these businesses most likely don’t pay into these systems.

• Oh yes the FIRST thing to be done…when you are surrounded by scorpions. Armchair quarterbacking. Please excuse me if I think that neither you nor I have the first clue on what is the agenda in that chaotic den of evil.

• zaq123 says:

Simple solution….get the SSNs that were given to all those anchor babies. Many, if not most, of which have gone back to China. Flag their name and their parents name with ICE/CBP.

Issue a Public Service Announcement that any foreign national that had a kid in that hospital, will have any SSNs given to them, rescinded. As they pile back into the US to get a lawyer, put them on the first thing smoking, back to China.

6. Jane Kappes says:

This commentary will ease your concerns, ignore the media and pay attention to what he actually says not what the media wants you to hear

Jane Kappes iPad Communications..

7. Sunshine says:

That was a great Wolfmoon post. I remember when I read it, and I read it twice. And now again.
    Trump is lightyears ahead of us. Trust everything he does and never doubt him. And keep on enjoying his tweets.

8. G. Combs says:

“betraying the base”
    Well that explains all the whining and moaning on the last thread doesn’t it?

Geee, you might even think it was all PREPLANNED…. 🙄

• slegvold says:

If you call whining and moaning knowing the facts related to illegal immigration, the rule of law and the history of this issue, then yes, we will continue to whine and moan. Maybe some of you will actually do some of your own research . There’s a thought.

• G. Combs says:

If you want to whine and moan Do it to CONGRESS!!!!!!

Seem YOU FORGOT who writes the laws. Of course if you want to make absolutely SURE the Chamber of Commerce and Globalist win, then say you will desert president Trump if DACA is made law.
        Nothing like encouraging President Trump’s enemies to pass that damn law.

• slegvold says:

I have forgotten nothing and I have been a very loud advocate for my positions on illegal immigration & refugee resettlement. As an activist, former SREC for SD9, Precinct Chair, State Delegate to many State Conventions, a Trump campaign chair and current election Judge to keep my corner of the universe honest, I would say I have done plenty. How about you big mouth? I will desert Trump when or if any form of amnesty is passed because at that point, we are all done.

• Margaret says:

I agree. I am a precinct committeeman and running again at 80 just to try to stop the ruin of our country. Immigration (legal and illegal) and refugees (especially Muslim due to their doctrine of “Hijira”) are a BIG issues for me. If Trump doesn’t fight for all of the issues he considered important during the election season, I will drop my support like a rock. He did say that he was sympathetic to “Dreamers” when he was running, so, much as I want them deported unless they serve in the military, I could swallow some deal for them. But, end chain migration and anchor babies, build the wall, deport the criminals and those cheating on taxes and earned income tax credits, voting illegally, and we are saved.

• G. Combs says:

Well I certainly hope your told your relatives to sign up for courses in CHINESE!

DACA is NOTHING compared to THIS!!!
              AND this is what President Trump STOPPED— for now.
              So ya let’s toss the man out and put in a Democrat… Just because YOU didn’t get EVERYTHING you want.

The Sovereignty-Busting Trans-Pacific Partnership

Trans-Pacific Partnership Synopsis FROM THE US GOVERNMENT A country — Like China can be added with ease.

From The Hill by former Bill Clinton advisor Dick Morris

The TPP, generally supported by pro-free-trade Republicans but opposed by labor-union Democrats, reportedly contains a barely noticed provision that allows for the free migration of labor among the signatory nations. Patterned after similar provisions in the treaties establishing the European Union, it would override national immigration restrictions in the name of facilitating the free flow of labor.

The draft treaty, now under discussion among 12 Pacific Rim nations, including the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Vietnam and Japan, makes provision for needed labor to move across national boundaries without restraint. While much of the commentary on the deal has been focused on high-skill, white-collar migration, it could easily be interpreted as allowing farm workers and others to flow back and forth without legal regulation…..

Curtis Ellis, executive director of the American Jobs Alliance, calls the trade deal “a Trojan horse for Obama’s immigration agenda” on The Hill’s Contributor’s blog. He notes that “one corporate trade association says bluntly that ‘The TPP should remove restrictions on nationality or residency requirements for the selection of personnel.’ ” http://thehill.com/opinion/dick-morris/239633-dick-morris-tpp-mass-immigration

• D. Manny says:

Wow, I bet you wish now you’d have put all that energy into making sure Moore got elected, huh?

Elections have consequences….

• Luke of the D says:

Amen sister. I am on the Trump Train for good! Let President Trump run circles around the Democrats, RINOs, and fence sitters! He will beat them all! MAGA!

9. Jim says:

Did anyone catch what Chuck Grassley said at this meeting? I would have expected it from Flake or Cornyn. It’s like he forgot the cameras were on.

10. frank field says:

What if they’re not given citizenship but rather permanent legal status? They cannot vote but can “dream” of becoming a citizen by means of a merit based system? They get in line. They don’t jump the line.

DRAIN IT

• slegvold says:

Anyone who thinks for even a second that the courts would let stand anything like permanent legal status w/out benefits of citizenship, which they r all getting now anyway for all intents and purposes, is delusional or just plain ignorant.

11. Luke of the D says:

I loved this article when I originally read it. President Trump is likely nothing Washington DC or the media has ever seen before. It is beautiful what chaos he has wrought within their swamp! And I am fully confident President Trump will get the optimal plan for immigration through Congress and that it absolutely will be good for America. MAGA!

12. Nunya Bidness says:

The DACA judge only ordered the US to accept applications for DACA status renewal. He did not require them to be processed or accepted, although I am certain that this judge believes he has that power.

This is not worrying as the DACA matter will be moot soon enough.

• Margaret says:

Agree. Trump can order the process to be slowed to exhaustion. Why not fire the majority of processors to be sure that no applications get through?

13. Mike says:

Trump has penetrated their OODA loop.

14. CorwinAmber says:

and you need a good arm…I firmly believe our guys won WWII because they played baseball and could throw a grenade much further than German soldiers who grew up playing soccer…just how far can you kick a potato masher anyway? I’m jest sayin’

15. Debbie says:

I hope your right if he gives daca amnesty its over for America

• G. Combs says:

It is ALREADY over for the USA. President Trump is trying to breath new life into the corpse and Americans are fighting him every inch of the way. 🙄

16. aeronjericho says:

The judge knows the ruling won’t stand but it does serve at least one purpose – to protect the DACA recipients who are losing their status as each day passes.

It may have an undesired result for the Democrats, however. Any progress the Democrats believe they made today was just blown up, as both sides will now dig in their heels, and this will now be decided by the supreme court.