January 3rd – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #349

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,960 Responses to January 3rd – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #349

1. Pam says:

2. Trumpcovfefe says:

Steven bannon is insane, crazy and out of his mind. He made us lose alabama.

3. Pam says:

4. Pam says:

5. Pam says:

6. georgiafl says:

Good statement by LA GOP Senator Kennedy:

7. Cow wow says:

Honestly I couldn’t make this up if I tried.
    The reporters wanted to know if they were invited to the Fake News Awards and whether they would be televised!
    I needed a good laugh and this was priceless.

8. Pam says:

9. Pam says:

• Sylvia Avery says:

Um….does anyone here have any context to offer on this? With nothing but this fact to contemplate, I have to wonder why is the AG doing this?

Are these positions vacant?

Is this action because the Senate has been slow to confirm people into these (presumably?) vacant positions?

Are these temporary, extra US Attorneys needed because of anticipated workload?

Anybody know anything about this? I can’t help but be curious.

• America First says:

Or . . . there’s fixin to be some federal trials. 9,200+ sealed indictments still floating out there on PACER.

• Niagara Frontier says:

The accompanying DOJ new release mentions “this time of rising violent crime, a staggering increase in homicides, and an unprecedented drug crisis.”

• mimbler says:

I don’t know for sure, but as is usually done, Sessions fired 46 Attorneys from the previous administration pretty early on. He may be temporarily backfilling,

• Regarding Matthew Schneider MI:

The announcement came as Sessions appointed 17 interim U.S. attorneys in federal districts with several acting prosecutors set to hit the maximum amount of time allowed under federal vacancy law to perform those functions.

The interim appointment begins a 120-day deadline for President Donald Trump to formally nominate Schneider or someone else to officially hold the position or face the prospect of the local federal district court making an appointment in his place.

Sessions said he was making the interim selection of Schneider and the others believing it is “critical to have U.S. attorneys in place during this time of rising violent crime, a staggering increase in homicides and an unprecedented drug crisis.

• Jim in TN says:

I tried to find it for you. The announcement implies that it is slow confirmation or maybe nomination. Assistant US Attorneys had reached the maximum time they were permitted to be Acting US Attorney, so Sessions appointed Interim US Attorneys in their place.

Looking at the locations, most are from obvious Democrat areas. So nominations have to get blue slips from democrats or they go no where.

The Senate has been sent nominations for 62 US Attorneys, if I counted correctly.

There are 93 total US Attorneys. They are listed here

I count 41 or so appointed by the president as of yesterday. And 27 acting US Attorney.

(my counts may not be exact. And the last page was last updated on the 2nd, so may not reflect today’s nominations. If anyone has the patience they could use that senate site to get accurate confirmation numbers.)

• 🍺Gunny says:

Sylvia,

You know I or Howie cannot comment on this unless we want some more pain from the: “They are just Sessions Bashers crowd” aka…”They just do not support the President”

Come out from the dark side….Howie and I have a bet…you want in let me know if you want to join….I’ll buy Howie a supreme fishing rod, he will buy me a shotgun…if..we are correct…If we are wrong…we will eat crow…

• Sylvia Avery says:

Gunny, I have spent months on a Vision Quest or a search for truth regarding AG Sessions.

I have been here, I have been there. I have been up, I have been down. I have thought I found the truth, and then I have thought I lost it.

I’m officially out of the What is Jeff Sessions Doing? game because as soon as I think I have it figured out, something happens and I change my mind.

For my own peace of mind, I have accepted that I do not know the truth and I will have to wait and see. Undoubtedly, there is some spiritual lesson here I needed to learn through this process.

I hate learning spiritual lessons. I am not a patient person. But my peace of mind is at stake here.

• Oldschool says:

I share your sentiments Sylvia

• BakoCarl says:

We do not know the truth, we do not know the details, we do not know the strategy, the specific goals, the barriers to be overcome or all the cards that PTrump is holding in his hand. That’s why anyone with any reasonable amount of common sense can not claim to know that AG Sessions is on his butt or, conversely, that he and PTrump are collaborating in an unbeatable game of 37-D chess.

As with you, anyone with reasonable amounts of common sense will say “I will have to wait and see.”

• Deb says:

It’s a great opportunity to practice putting things into God’s hands and trusting that His will will be done. That’s a hard one for high achievers such as yourself.

• NYGuy54 says:

So the one name that should jump out at you is Geoff Berman of the Southern District of New York (ie NYC). This is a major nominee. He is Rudy Giuliani’s old law partner.

And guess who he is replacing? Preet Bharara – friend of the Obamas and Clintons. His number 2 guy, Joon Kim, had been temporarily occupying the US Attorney’s role until Berman was nominated today.

Huge appointment because it covers NYC. You could argue that Berman will be the most powerful US Attorney Sessions will have.

10. Pam says:

11. Pam says:

12. Pam says:

13. Pam says:

14. Pam says:

• Concerned Virginian says:

AND, in my opinion, yet ANOTHER Multiple Black-Belt Sun Tzu’s “The Art of War” move by our POTUS. Of course our POTUS and FLOTUS send condolences to the Mormon Church because of the passing of their denomination’s President.
      BUT at the same time, our POTUS is also putting it out there that he’s reaching out to the Mormons and MITT ROMNEY better not try a “divide and conquer” schtick. POTUS knows the “rumors” about Romney thinking he can grab Orrin Hatch’s seat. Probably also knows about the Romney/Paul Ryan 2020 Presidential nomination organization (their FEC filing).

15. Pam says:

16. Pam says:

• Howie says:

Deep State on the move.

• The documents demanded by Nunes were not provided. Instead Rosenstein and Wray have an unannounced visit to Ryan. Do they not have to respond to Nunes? What is happening?

• decisiontime16 says:

I hate to use the word ‘corrupt,’ but they become so dirty that … who is watching the watchmen? Who is investigating these people? There is no one.
        Devin Nunes, R-Calif
        ****************************

The Wednesday meeting in the Capitol comes amid an intense feud between House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) and the Department of Justice (DOJ).

For months, Nunes has lashed out at DOJ over what he argues is a deliberate failure to respond to requests for information on the so-called “Steele dossier.”

In a letter to Rosenstein last week, Nunes blasted the department’s initial response as “disingenuous at best,” claiming that “at this point it seems the DOJ and FBI need to be investigating themselves.”

The 3-way meeting. Going over Chairman Nunes head? Disrespecting him?
        Keeping info from the Ds on the committee? Cover up?

17. Gil says:

This deputy was 70 years old, still working patrol. Off duty, New Year’s Eve, minor fender bender. He stopped, the other driver, a transient, a gang banger, prior criminal history, hit him.
    Caught on tape, the deputy has died 2 days later.
    Yes, charged with murder, but shouldnt be out.
    Thanks dems, thanks Jerry Brown.
    San Bernardino Sheriffs Deputy, RIP.

18. Rep. Desantis on Lou Dobbs:

Congress should detain Rosenstein if he fails to produce the subpoenaed documents.

BINGO: This gives AG Sessions and President Trump grounds to REPLACE Rosenstein!

• mimbler says:

The vote would at least identify the swamp congressmen who don’t want the truth to be forced out,

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

read page two of Nunes letter…. Rosenstien had the option of explanation as to why he refuses. – todays meeting was most likely that compliance

• Howie says:

IMO. His order to appoint Muelley is invalid. He arbitrarily made it up capriciously and abused his power. It was NOT in accordance with the law. He is not allowed to make up rules at his mere whim and fancy of the moment. The whole scheme is a criminal operation. Sessions should have shut it down instantly. Sessions can not recuse himself from duty on this just because he was part of the Trump campaign. It is not recuseable. Malicious prosecution is a felony. Knowing it and failing to take action is also a felony. Misprison of a felony. Sessions had and does have the authority to shut this scheme down then and now. it continues at his pleasure. The Possum is in the tree.

• Howie says:

Rosey/Muelley are not only Plus Ultra they are also ULTRA VIRES.
        Ultra vires is a Latin phrase meaning “beyond the powers”. If an act requires legal authority and it is done with such authority, it is characterised in law as intra vires. If it is done without such authority, it is ultra vires. Acts that are intra vires may equivalently be termed “valid” and those that are ultra vires “invalid

19. NYGuy54 says:

Voter Fraud Commission has been disbanded because very few would cooperate. Corrupt politicians all across the land.

20. MAGAbear says:

Sad to read this stuff about Bannon. I want to like the guy and the Brietbart website, but it just seems too petty at times and unprofessional. I wondered at times if Bannon was a leaker during his time at the WH, appears that he was. But why? Maybe it was his way of feeling like he had power when in fact he was a small bit player in the whole scheme of things. Bannon clearly thinks he has sway among the electorate that he really doesn’t. I seriously wonder if he might get ousted at Breitbart.

One thing about the Alabama senate debacle that was brought up in Trump’s statement that shouldn’t be overlooked is that the whole situation there would have been avoided if Strange had done the right thing and avoided the clear conflict of interest of having the Governor he was tasked with investigating appoint him to the Senate seat. Had someone been appointed to the seat who had no relationship to the investigation like Mo Brooks or another congressman, they would have likely won the runoff primary and there never would have been a Roy Moore to deal with. That situation was botched right for the start.

21. Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm

22. abstain says:

Sundance does all his great investigative work, writes it all up, and finally gets some props from other sites. People link here to check it out, and they get to read about…..Bannon???

This is terrible.

23. Eileen Wright says:

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

I-rex is wrong on this one.

• georgiafl says:

I usually agree with IR, but not this time. I do not believe this is political theater or a grand complex scheme. Mr. Bannon has every sign of ill health across the board from physical to mental to social.

I am sorry – his film about Sarah Palin had made me a fan, but he has lately disappointed by the anti-Trump articles in Breitbart and his actions in Alabama.

Would Moore have been better than Luther Strange? Now we will never know because a Democrat got elected due to multiple factors, including a lot of suspected fraud typical of Democrats. Moreover, this Democrat Doug Jones is a 3rd term abortion advocate, who supports the Planned Parenthood butcher shop and baby parts outlet and many other ruinous leftist policies.

• 🍺Gunny says:

distraction Bannon is gone…does not mean a thing..except…hey..look over here..
        Why even talk about him….he’s gone….waste of time…let’s move on..

• linda4298 says:

I advocated against Moore, many times on this thread, I said Moore had baggage, and could never win the mid-terms. People just got carried away.

• sejmon says:

thank you I-REX….

24. Kaco says:

Steve Bannon is still trying to lecture our president on how to run a country!

Don’t click on it, but just wanted you all to see what a fear mongering manipulator he and his website are!

“Report: Bannon-Breitbart ‘America First’ Agenda Battles ‘Economy First’ Globalists in Trump 2020 Strategy on Trade, the Wall”

“In conversations at Mar-a-Lago and back in Washington, friends and advisers have begun giving President Trump advice about how to win reelection in 2020.

Why it matters: Trump is getting conflicting advice. The Bannon purists want America First, and most of his friends want Economy First. So far, he’s governed like a fairly conventional Republican, so the Economy First camp is winning. The next month — with pending decisions on immigration and trade wars — will show whether he reverts to his campaign norm in action, not just words.

What to watch: The Bannon-Breitbart-Stephen Miller wing believes Trump has to deliver on building a wall, curtailing immigration and cracking down on China. Moderating forces like Gary Cohn, Steven Mnuchin, James Mattis and Rex Tillerson are counseling against moves that could alienate allies and roil global markets. Watch for a hot war this next month in conservative media on this front.”

As if our President is considering globalist policies!

Okay, I went over there today because I did leave a comment on that book article they reported today, can’t find my comment, then saw this article. This is the same bullsht that website has done since the beginning of the administration. This is the same stuff that put fear in me about the direction our President is going. Like the Paris Climate, TPP, etc. It makes me very angry how much of a antagonist Bannon is and how he is trying to misdirect the base.

• Sandra-VA says:

” It makes me very angry how much of a antagonist Bannon is and how he is trying to misdirect the base.”

Exactly.

Now we see who he REALLY is. Everything that happened last year makes a whole lot more sense now…

• America First says:

Article says January 3 on Axios, but it’s got to be old. Talks about Reince Priebus.

• georgiafl says:

President Trump is doing BOTH America First AND the Economy.

It’s not an either/or, but a both/and!

Trump is capable of building a skyscraper, running multiple businesses and mentoring his kids at the same time.

25. Sandra-VA says:

I am starting to think that Bannon was trying to destroy President Trump as revenge over Cruz. I really think he was hoping he would be impeached or 25th’d. All those stories about McMaster, Cohn, Ivanka, Jared… all the stories about infighting and whatnot… all from Bannon.

All I can say is, let’s get this chapter behind us. Bannon has missed his mark and suffered the rebound hit. He is done.

Now we focus on the conspiracy within DoJ/FBI and getting rid of Mueller! #WAR

26. Liked by 1 person

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

another “wishful thinker” who doesn’t want to let go of the bannon wagon….. 🙄

• Jerzy2GA says:

If no “cease & desist” letter was sent than maybe there was plausibility to that but that letter was the nail in the coffin to me since Bannon was linked to it. You don’t send those if you leading sheep astray.

my opinion though.

• sejmon says:

THANK YOU DINESH…..OF COURSE THEY DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. linda4298 says:

Milo Yiannopoulos
    5 hours ago
    Sad to see Trump and Bannon at each others’ throats today. I expect the interviews Michael Wolff did happened a long time ago and are tumbling out in to the press unexpectedly. (It’s worth noting that Wolff has a very long history of being called out by his sources for fabricating quotes, including this book already.) I don’t suppose Steve or DJT saw this coming or planned it. Steve has a bit of a temper (he has said bad things about me in the heat of the moment, too — about everyone! — you learn not to take it too seriously unless it’s a pattern) and he might just have been on a tear that day. The statement from the President has left Steve will little choice though. Expect to see Breitbart bigging up Pence in the months to come. As I say, very sad. Two men I admire, one of whom I adore. I don’t feel the need to choose.
    1.1K
    376
    63 They will be tearing down Potus and promoting Pence. Bannon is a pos

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

The mask is off….. now everyone will see who Steve Bannon truly is.

• Howie says:

Pence…..hmmmmmm. The leader of the disaster transition and placer of moles? Ahhhh Dunno.

• Sandra-VA says:

I am sorry, but Milo misses a very big point. Trump is President Trump and Bannon is a blog owner (now).

What he is saying is that Bannon is known to fly off the handle and say terrible things and the President should get over it… um he did a lot more than that. He actively divided the base, instigated war amongst WH staff/admin and LEAKED TO THE PRESS. He was never “onside” with the President. He was for Bannon 100%. His ego could not allow him to accept that his candidate, Cruz, lost. Just like his candidate in Alabama, Moore, lost.

Bannon has admitted what he said to this author. AND WHY, pray tell, did he invite this hack to the WH in the first place?

I really am starting to think Bannon was there to destroy. He would love a Pence presidency.

28. sgtrok13 says:

As I’ve mentioned and got hammered for by some people here I thought knew better.

Maybe it’s because many years in Law Enforcement makes it uncannily easy.

I’m not a Bannon fan but this latest play has is entertaining to say the least. Well played:::

The number of people falling for this classic Trump/Bannon play is amazing. Wise up!

— Imperator_Rex (@Imperator_Rex3) January 3, 2018

• Howie says:

What is the play?

• Sandra-VA says:

There is no play…. except that Bannon wants Cruz to be President and he isn’t so he is having a stompy feet.

• Howie says:

Dunno. I don’t pay much attention to Bannon. He must be a Loose Bannon. i am most interested in all the legal mumbo jumbo going on. It is fascinating.

• 🍺Gunny says:

Bannon is just a distraction…why talk about him…the entire thread is about him….hmmm..why is that?…he is gone…never to return…he opened his mouth…OK..gone.
            He means nothing…total distraction…
            Let’s send all these vermin to jail….Bannon…pffft

• sgtrok13 says:

I don’t know Howie. It’s all speculation. I could be totally wrong but it has the M.O of other tactics I’ve seen before.

Suddenly there is this Huge falling out being dished our in a book authored by someone who has no integrity.

The old were not friends or aquaintences scandel.

The we’re enemies now angle.

Bannon going to the “other side” with much publicity about it.

Seems to be timed too coincidentally with the IG, FBI files requested by Nunes , Huma Abedin, reports of crimes actually being committed via emails, Clinton house fire, Rosenstein meeting with Ryan etc….
        I just don’t take things at face value right away.
        I know Bannon is a D bag though

• mariner says:

Yes, it is.

Unfortunately fooling Trump’s “friends” is as easy as fooling his enemies.

29. NYGuy54 says:

I know Rex is saying this is another brilliant Trump/Bannon “look squirrel” move but I am not in agreement with that.
    I think Stealth Jeff has the correct viewpoint on this. Plus as a bonus he explains why he left Never Trump and became a supporter. Awesome tweetstorm by him. I think he nails it.

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

I agree….Rex is right about Sessions as is Stealth Jeff but I think Rex let his rise to fame go to his head this time.

No way this was a ruse between Trump and Bannon – that statement by trump would not of been “That” statement if it was.

• NYGuy54 says:

The President would have pulled his punches and spoke in more nondescript phrases.

• Sedanka says:

Rex is frantically backpedaling his fantasy about this being some 27-D chess move by Trump and Bannon after being slapped down by Sundance’s tweet.

I doubt that Rex is right about much, honesty. It seems to be all wish fulfillment for him, a fantasy where Bannon is secretly Trump’s solider, Mueller has secretly flipped to Trump, Hillary is already at Gitmo, etc. etc.

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

good that sundance slapped him down… but i had my own theory about sessions et al long before Rex.. I believe we share the same theory on that issue. so far nothing has me straying from it either. i guess it’s perspective… i’m on one side and many are on the other and that’s ok… in the end one side will be right or it will be a combo outcome.

30. wyntre says:

So Rosenstein and Wray requested a meeting with Ryan this afternoon.

Was it to go over cliff note for Ryan’s refusal to bring up contempt of congress charges against them when they fail to turn over the docs requested by Grassley and Nunes?

Deadline is 12 midnight today.

31. Sylvia Avery says:

I know that a lot of my dear Treeper buddies are wrapped up in the Bannon story line right now.

I am so happy that Sundance has opened up a new thread for discussing Bannon. Have you seen it? Wow, it is entirely devoted to Steve Bannon!

If you want to talk Bannon, that is TOTALLY the place to be!!!

32. Pam says:

33. phoenixRising says:

Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone just stated on infowars radio broadcast, with Alex Jones, that Julian Assange will be pardoned, despite practically everyone in Trump’s admin not wanting Assange pardoned.

Stone: “Even *though Kelly, McMaster and Pompeo do not want Assange pardoned, thank God Trump is his own man, and makes his own decisions.”

Live link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIb-rhS-2Bo

Spez: (video of interview) https://youtu.be/Dv5r2Tcyg1g

———————–
    Lots of buzz online that JA is on a US ship somewhere – that he has struck a deal with POTUS – every smidgen of his documents, etc. in exchange for his freedom… his mother is supposed to make a speech tomorrow. Don’t know how you all, but I am thrilled!!!

34. Sylvia Avery says:

So, I was all depressed over the Voter Fraud Commission being dissolved until I actually read more than the headlines.

Homeland Security is taking it over. I’m sure any of you following this are aware that the blue states have been refusing to comply, filing lawsuits, and stomping their little resist feet.

But Kris Kobach says it is no biggie, Homeland can get what it needs to investigate and do it faster. The only change is the Democrats won’t be involved.

I like the idea of faster. As in, get those voter rolls cleaned up before the mid terms!

• Zennalou says:

Thank you for this! Didn’t see your post, and posted below asking what Homeland could do, as I also believe it to be a serious issue that needs attention.

• Oldschool says:

Thanks sylvia. I could not imagine just dissolving this commission.

• BakoCarl says:

“But Kris Kobach says it is no biggie, Homeland can get what it needs to investigate and do it faster.” . . . and how much of this past thread has been taken up by the Debbie Downers, “oh no, a terrible failure, VP Pence is no good” type comments?

Once again . . . we don’t know all the details . . . WAIT AND SEE!

• Jim in TN says:

The courts tend to rule that last minute changes are invalid or have to wait until after the election. I would not count on successful implementation in time for the midterms. I would hope though that large scale fraud be uncovered and made public prior to the midterms.

35. Pam says:

36. Zennalou says:

The Voter Fraud Commission has been dissolved, and the Department of Homeland Security has been asked to review its initial findings and determine next course of action,

Anyone have any ideas what direction Homeland Security will take with this?

37. Pam says:

38. IMO says:

JUST IN: Trump dissolves Voter Fraud Commission as leftists respond in mockery – CBTS_Stream

39. jeans2nd says:

Wow.
    Greta Van Sustern, Voice of America, tried a “Gotcha” on VP Pence today over Iran.
    Van Sustern was actually defending Obama.

VP Pence shut.her.down. Bigly.

“Well, it wasn’t just a few days late, because I was there. I was a member of the Congress. You’ll recall I served on the Foreign Affairs Committee in the House of Representatives…And we looked to the White House in those days in 2009; we looked for American leadership, and there was none. There was deafening silence from the Obama administration.”

“I realize that this interview will reach into Iran because Voice of America does reach there.”

Smart. very smart.

40. Albertus Magnus says:

Bannon was brought into the campaign AFTER Lying Ted pulled his stunt at the GOP convention. This was part of the campaign’s effort to unite the party….bring in who he could from the Cruz campaign. This was the ONLY reason Bannon was brought into the campaign.

Then PDJT put together his team of rivals for the WH. He probably agreed with Bannon 80% of the time and wanted his voice at the table to be a counterweight to more moderate voices. It is what good managers do. Get diverse opinions THEN make a decision.

Bannon could NOT stand being in charge or just being one voice among many. Additionally, he was intensely jealous of PDJT’s relationship with his own daughter and son-in-law….who were the ones with Hope Hicks and Corey L. that REALLY ran the campaign and mapped the strategy. So he become the CONSTANT internal leaker. Once he was gone, no more leaks. I also suspect he did the leaks to make it appear that it was Spicer and Priebus, but that is just a wild guess.

There is a BIG sh@tstorm coming. PDJT IS going to do a deal on DACA, if the Dems will give him his 70 point immigration plan. He has HINTED this because he will NOT disappoint that small part of his base who will cry-rivers over his allowing the Dreamers to stay (even without citizenship). But HE IS going to make that deal if he gets it.

Then Bannon and his Breitbart will be the website for all of the new alt-right NeverTrumpers who will claim he abandoned his promises.

The ONLY thing that will keep this from happening is if Pelosi and Schumer do not play ball. If they do, Bannon and BB are going to be a constant thorn (along with Annie Coulter). However, I do think that moderate GOPers and the religious right part of PDJT’s coalition will support this as well as the common-sense TRUMPERS (as coined by others on CTH),

God bless our President. So glad Bannon has been exposed. A GREAT day for MAGA!

• AmericaFirst says:

You may be right, but I am extremely conservative, religious, common-sense, and emphatically and unqualifiedly pro-Trump, and the very idea of putting the imprimatur of legality on the Kenyan’s illegally created class of DACAs in exchange for anything at all makes me see red.

These people broke the law. Their parents broke the law. Ozero broke the law fabricating this category. They spit in our face with their entitlements and their demands. Rewarding lawlessness does not bode well, and history shows that it encourages further lawlessness … which is then later rewarded.

I acknowledge that President Trump will get a better deal for it than anyone else would and that no one else would even care to get a deal. Nevertheless, America really cannot afford another amnesty for the invaders who have made it their mission to take parts of America, and, looking at southern CA, it is clear they have already succeeded. It feels like we are negotiating with terrorists when we accept their lawless situation as some kind of leverage.

• linda4298 says:

Actually in Let Trump be Trump it states that Bannon was already in the campaign, introduced to him by Dave Bossie.

41. Pam says:

42. Pam says:

43. Pam says:

44. Sylvia Avery says:

Portland, Oregon of course! Yeah, great idea! Stick it to the man! That’ll show them! RESIST!

“Antifa anarchists have decided that an excellent way to “smash the state” is to inconvenience their friends and neighbors by sabotaging ATM machines — in a city that voted 73.3% for Hillary Clinton and only 17% for Donald Trump…”

45. Pam says:

46. Pam says:

47. Sundance

You need to read this. It’s all getting very very very serious.

From the Daily Mail
    “In bed with a cheeseburger at 6:30pm, shouting at staff who pick shirts off the floor and watching THREE televisions as he rants on the phone about the unfair media: Inside Trump’s life in the White House”.

It’s true. The US president is eating C H E E S E B U R G E R S.

It’s clearly all over for Trump now. Stick a fork in him.

• Sylvia Avery says:

The Daily Mail sure delights in these type of stories, don’t they?

• They are clearly getting a % cut from this new tell all book. Like most of us, we all dip into the opposition media to see what the enemy is doing. The DM is my go to journal to discover such info. They are just so predicable. On everything. They are my bell-weather. They are all I need. It saves me reading any other tripe out there.

Thanks DM. You rock.

Even better, they are so obvious in stuffing their comments with green UP arrows. During Brexit, this practice was insane, and so so so obvious. Why do they do this, apart from the fact that they are sad lying scumbags? Because the comments section clearly shows that their readership loves Trump. They are only there for the celebrity gossip, and because they have loads of pictures. As well as to read what the opposition is spouting.

• Sylvia Avery says:

The cheeseburgers in bed was kind of funny. I just read another article about the Wolff book and it is so completely unbelievable. It is like a fiendish cartoonish distortion of what a lefty would imagine.

But, I do like the DM’s pictures of Melania so there is that!

• BakoCarl says:

The Daily Mail is just pissed because PTrump had Tillamook Jack and not English Cheddar.

• In response to my own mail, we can see that all propaganda, at least all good propaganda (which this is not) is not based on lies, but the truth.

“Good propaganda does not need to lie, indeed it may not lie. It has no reason to fear the truth.” J Goebbels

Has Trump ever been in bed and gone to sleep at 6.30? Possibly
      Does he eat Cheese burgers? Yup
      Has he done that in bed? Possibly.
      Does he have 3 TV’s going? I thought it would be at least 10
      Does he talk about unfair media? Of course
      Does someone pick up his shirts? Certainly.

But look at how it is presented. Propaganda seems to be the only media for so many information outlets now.

Besides, who has access to Trump IN BED, to confirm this? Who tweets for him after 6.30? Who is the Trump impersonator at his rallies?

He is the hardest working president ever. He sleeps 5 hours a day. Why would a person with such wealth and power need to eat a burger while in bed? My guess would be that they are just so busy, they didn’t find any other time to catch a bite to eat.

But they describe him as a slob. They think this GERMAPHOBE is a slob.

It’s so funny.

48. Pam says:

49. Sylvia Avery says:

Here’s a link to a fun article for those of you who have green worshipers as family or friends. Make their heads explode by bragging about PDJT’s record of achievement in cleaning up the environment! FTA:

“The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) partly or completely cleaned seven of the most toxic land sites, called Superfund sites, in the U.S. in 2017, according to the EPA.

Of the seven sites designated for cleanup, three were completely cleansed, while four others still require some work. The cleanup effort is a significant improvement over the year prior when the EPA completely cleaned one Superfund site and parts of another…”

50. Pam says: