December 7th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #322

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2,012 Responses to December 7th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #322

1. jeans2nd says:

This is one of the most accurate, concise explications of the history of what is currently happening to the U.S. today, and to Our President, imo –

HARPER: THE TIES THAT BLIND

The wise will refrain from commenting on that blog. The Col does not suffer fools like me. But the commenters there offer a lively debate and much knowledge.

2. Pam says:

3. Pam says:

4. patrickhenrycensored says:
  5. FOLKS anyone CONFIRM?

• patrickhenrycensored says:

Press secretary Sarah Sanders said the president will undergo a full physical after the New Year and the results will be published

• WeThePeople2016 says:

It is probably to shut the media up. Someone called in to a local radio show this morning and said that MSNBC was going nuts over this so-called slurred speech. They had on psychiatrists, etc. to psychoanalyze Trump.
      My observation was that he had a very dry mouth. He looked like he had cotton in his mouth. My guess is that he had just been in a Cabinet Meeting and who knows what else that morning. He probably did not get enough to drink before he gave his speech. His speech was not slurred – he knew what he was saying and his behavior was not off at all.

• Regina says:

Isn’t this standard – that the President has a physical every year? I remember hearing more “results” that I wanted to with past Presidents

6. Can anyone CONMFIRM?
    Sundance?

• Michelle says:

So dumb. It was one word! And I attributed it to him just stumbling over a speech. He corrected it enough for it to sound normal in the end anyway.

• WeThePeople2016 says:

See my post on this above.

• D Lo says:

Watch the end of the Sarah Sanders White House Briefing posted here at TCH main page. It’s almost an afterthought, as she is departing the briefing, someone shouts out the question, and Sarah Comes back to the podium to address it.

Sounded to me like the president has a yearly checkup due in January and not an appointment made in haste. Drudge is playing right into the hands of the deranged left.

If you want my opinion, I think Potus’s dentures were slipping, he became embarrassed, quickened his speech as he knew he was having an issue, and departed quickly.

I think My Beloved President has false teeth … and standing in front of the President Washington portrait, we are reminded that great men are imperfect 🇺🇸🦁

• WeThePeople2016 says:

He has false teeth? I hadn’t heard that.

• Oldschool says:

Omg, he’s crazy, slurring his speech AND has false teeth. Fake news trifecta!

• D Lo says:

Did you watch the press conference in question? What do you make of it? It was pretty easy to pick up on … at least I thought so. I noticed the moment in the speech when it began.

• D Lo says:

That’s only my theory, not stating it as a fact. Only because while watching the press conference live, I noticed the moment he started having the problem, and only because hubby recently had his entire mouth done, and I catch him experiencing similar displays.

Yup, he probably just needed a drink.

• He doesn’t have false teeth but they are probably capped. I thought he had dry mouth again.

Funny, he never has a problem at rallies with it but only at formal speeches. One thing I notice at his speeches he is really forcefully projecting his voice and breathing forcefully…the more open his mouth the more moisture is leaving and thus he could get a dry mouth. Also, he is moving his arms and hands a lot….which is also an aerobic movement which would get his heart going faster and his lungs working harder.

He may just need to change the way he is speaking and moving for the formal speeches. The rallies he is more relaxed. The other thing is he is talking a lot!! I know that when I meet somehow for lunch, coffee, etc and we are talking a lot, that my throat gets dry and I have to drink water…ditto my friend. I am POTOS’s age….need to keep hydrated…he needs to stay on top of it.

• Oldschool says:

See mine post above

7. Regina says:

=)

8. Nchadwick says:

What the hell is she taking credit for exactly…

I can not stand Krysten Sinema — she is my rep in Arizona — running for Flake’s Seat and these are the kinds of posts I see all the time — way to put in work —

9. MaineCoon says:

Too cute….

10. Pam says:

11. Regina says:

I find this really terrifying –

The assassins who killed Panama Papers journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia used a fatal text message sent from a boat out at sea, according to a report.

Authorities on the Mediterranean island of Malta arrested ten people for the explosion last month that killed the lauded 53-year-old blogger known for her criticism of the government.

Three have now been charged, with a report in Malta Today on Wednesday revealing details of the investigation, including how they allegedly set off the powerful bomb on her car.

Brothers George and Alfred Degiorgio, 54 and 52, were joined by Vincent Muscat, 55, in the reported scheme, which involved an electronic device attached the explosive that was put on the vehicle the morning of the blast.

George Digeorgio, stationed on a boat out at sea, is alleged to have sent the text message to the device that triggered the killing after receiving a signal from his brother, Malta Today reported.

Seven other men, all of them Maltese, were released on bail as authorities continue the investigation into those already charged, who all have previous criminal records.

Galizia’s family has repeatedly questioned the independence of the investigation by authorities, who were often the target of her blog.

The slain journalist was most famous for using information in the Panama Papers leaks to allege illicit activity between the inner circle of Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat and the ruling family of Azerbaijan.

12. Regina says:

oh my my –

13. Pam says:

The RSBN crew has arrived in Pensacola.

14. RedBallExpress says:

This one makes 2,000 posts today!!

15. Sedanka says: