Sunday December 3rd – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

171 Responses to Sunday December 3rd – Open Thread

1. These word haunt my thinking when I consider a country with a Hillary Clinton as President.. “Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Baltimore to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all people of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their new world government.”
    Spoken by Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberg meeting at Evian, France, May 21,1992 speaking in support of a new world order.

• czarowniczy says:

I do believe I was mentioning just this thing yesterday, in a way. Ah yes, Kissinger, an internationalist oligarch with as much blood on his hands as any modern dicktator. If he wasn’t in a pederastic relationship with the UN he’d have been indicted as a war criminal years ago.
      I spent the 90s making sure I was not involved in any of the POtuS’s joint UN actions. If you studied these UN actions as they occurred, and not in the Hugo Award winning after action reports, you’ll see if they weren’t totally ineffective they were getting the UN Peacekeepers killed/taken prisoner or violating the human rights of the folks they were sent to protect. Hey, UN, howzat ‘History of UN Peacekeeping Actions in Rwanda and Liberia’ piece of fiction coming along?
      Again I say: how can a group of nations, many of whom are poverty stricken septic tanks led by despots, even dare to suggest to people with indoor plumbing and 31 different flavors of ice cream what civilized behavior is? The UN can’t even find BILLIONS in its own operating funds that seem to have slipped into the couch cushions. Irony of ironies, those nations the UN has sent operations into are UN members themselves.
      I was thinking of coming out with a line of ‘blue beret’ range targets with blue-bereted figures intermingled with civilians they’re raping, robbing or torturing – using onsite reports for inspiration – but rangemasters are becoming skittish about political targets.

2. BigMamaTEA says:

Hey kids! Just checkin’ in. Been real busy today. Someone asked what Obie was doing following Trump’s international visits on another thread, here’s the first example

3. Bendix says:

I was going to put the Carol Burnett special on, the one at 8 on CBS, but then I saw that it’s being used as a vehicle for current hack “comedians” who could not command a two hour special to piggyback on this one.
    Maya Rudolph is bad enough. but Stephen Colbert?
    A one hour special of Carol and only Carol would have been more than sufficient.

• auscitizenmom says:

I recorded it. I will FF through any comedians I don’t want to listen to. Yes, she would have been good for the whole hour, although, I think she is getting a little old to do that.

4. BigMamaTEA says:

Here’s something I need to post now. I planned to “thread hog” tonight, but I’m too tired.

This however needs attention: The Uniparty is going to try to push this through before they leave for their Christmas vacay as it expires on Dec. 31st. (The pre-scheduled , final day is Dec. 15th)

They need to hear from us. Contact your congress-criminal.

“Congress poised to jam through reauthorization of mass surveillance”

……….”Congress doesn’t have much time left on the legislative calendar for the year, but there’s still a lot on the agenda to get across the finish line. In the few remaining days, Republicans hope to pass a tax reform bill and either another short-term continuing resolution or an omnibus to fund the government……….

………”Another item on the agenda is the reauthorization of Title VII of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), including the controversial Section 702.”……….

…….”The current authorization for Section 702 expires on December 31, and it’s the first time Congress has faced this reauthorization since Edward Snowden’s earth-shattering disclosures about the National Security Agency’s mass surveillance apparatus”……..

5. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

And, Lord, if it is your will, we pray that Judge Roy Moore will win his bid for the Senate.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

6. kinthenorthwest says:

OK guys I have many homosexual friends & even one of my children is gay. I have nothing against it as long as they don’t put pressure on me to change who I am, or make me participate in their life styles. We love each other for whom we are, especially what our inner selves are. (hope I explained that part ok).
    Will say that most of my gay friends are conservative pro-Trump, but even the non-conservative gays I know say that the families pushing Transgender, and/or or homo-sexuality prior to adulthood, much less puberty are screwed up in the head.

7. BigMamaTEA says:

MORE WINNING!

“TA DAH! Trump pulls U.S. out of United Nations Global Compact on Migration”

FTA: ……..”No longer will the UN be the agency which determines for the United States how many refugees and from where they will be granted asylum by the U.S., as was being done under previous administrations, including Clinton, Bush, and especially Obama.”………

………”The administration of President Donald Trump has withdrawn the United States from a United Nations pact to improve the handling of migrant and refugee situations, deeming it “inconsistent” with its policies, the US mission to the global body announced Saturday.”……….

8. rumpole2 says:

I need confirmation that I am out of moderation before I waste time composing proper comments.