Happy Thanksgiving….

happy-thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone…

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

151 Responses to Happy Thanksgiving….

1. tappin52 says:

I hope that all of the Treepers have a wonderful Thanksgiving with all of those that are near and dear to you. And I wish all of us who are cooking to be free from kitchen disasters! Enjoy!

2. wheatietoo says:

Thank you, Sundance.

May your Thanksgiving Day be blessed with bounty and good cheer.

After the ordeal you went through with the Hurricane and the aftermath, I hope that your day is filled with some rest and relaxation.
    Thank you for all that you do for us.
    We love you.

3. A2 says:

Thanksgiving
    James Whitcomb Riley

Let us be thankful—not only because
    Since last our universal thanks were told
    We have grown greater in the world’s applause,
    And fortune’s newer smiles surpass the old—

But thankful for all things that come as alms
    From out the open hand of Providence:—
    The winter clouds and storms—the summer calms—
    The sleepless dread—the drowse of indolence.

Let us be thankful—thankful for the prayers
    Whose gracious answers were long, long delayed,
    That they might fall upon us unawares,
    And bless us, as in greater need we prayed.

Let us be thankful for the loyal hand
    That love held out in welcome to our own,
    When love and only love could understand
    The need of touches we had never known.

Let us be thankful for the longing eyes
    That gave their secret to us as they wept,
    Yet in return found, with a sweet surprise,
    Love’s touch upon their lids, and, smiling, slept.

And let us, too, be thankful that the tears
    Of sorrow have not all been drained away,
    That through them still, for all the coming years,
    We may look on the dead face of To-day.

Best wishes.
    A2

4. JM Covfefe says:

General Sundance, money has been a bit thin lately, and I have been a bit remiss on donations to my favorite TreeHouse lately. But when I get up tomorrow, I will make up for that.

I give you many very sincere thanks for how hard you work doing Gods Work! We ares blessed to have such good souls like yourself and OPDJT amongst us. I wish you and all of yours a very very happy Thanksgiving, as to all of our Treeper family!!!

• JM Covfefe says:

Oh yeah. Wheatie’s post reminds me. SD, only five posts Thursday! So we can spend time with blood! 🙂 besides, y’all work too hard, and need to take at least half a day off a year.

Today is with blood. Friday we patriots resume the battle.

5. citizen817 says:

Happy Thanksgiving… Deplorables one and all!

6. CoffeeBreak says:

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Treepers, all adminstrators at The Conservative Treehouse and the quiet lurkers. May your day be safe and joyful.

With much love,
    CoffeeBreak

7. Janie M. says:

Happy Thanksgiving!! God bless everyone. I am grateful for you all. Thank you, Sundance – you’re one in a million and provide sanity in our little corner of the world.

8. Give Thanks and bring Joy to All! Happy Thanksgiving Sundance and Staff.

9. Happy Thanksgiving everyone 🦃

10. wodiej says:

Blessed to be part of this wonderful family led by Sundance.

“Lord, teach me to offer you a heart of thanksgiving and praise in all my daily experiences of life. Teach me to be joyful always, to pray continually and to give thanks in all my circumstances. I accept them as Your will for my life (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)

11. 21leelee says:

Happy Thanksgiving, all of you. I am grateful for The Conservative Treehouse and hope it will continue to prosper. I love to read the articles here, and the comments are often fun and informative, too.

12. BigMamaTEA says:

Have a Blessed day everyone. Sd: time OFF today!

13. bluegirl says:

Happy Thanksgiving Sundance, Ad Rem and all who grab a branch in the treehouse. I am thankful for so many things, this site being one of them. May God bless you all, your families, our President and First Lady and God bless America!!!! Love to all!!!!!!!

14. God Bless Sundance, we love what you do.

15. Dora says:

16. amwick says:

TY SD and Admins for a true refuge.
    More than that, a place of insight.

Dear Lord,
    I don’t know why I have been blessed with such bounty.
    Sometimes I forget that most of the world lives much differently.
    Please keep my eyes and my heart open,
    and know that I am profoundly grateful,
    For my family, my friends, and our new President.

Amen.

Happy Thanksgiving, one and all.

17. Atticus says:

Happy Thanksgiving.
    BIGGLY!

18. Bob Thoms says:

Enjoy this day of gathering and frasting, Happy Thanksgiving to all at CTH…..the Last Refuge is first .

19. DemsRTheRealRacists says:

Forget about the liberal assault on Christ-mas, and get up to speed with the liberal assault on Thanksgiving:

• G. Combs says:

The liberals have assaulted Thanksgiving for years twisting the story out of all recognition.

The REAL story of Thanksgiving with quotes from the diary of Governor Bradshaw, the governor of the Plymouth colony, is far different.

The Great Thanksgiving Hoax
      “Each year at this time, schoolchildren all over America are taught the official Thanksgiving story, and newspapers, radio, TV, and magazines devote vast amounts of time and space to it. It is all very colorful and fascinating.

It is also very deceiving. This official story is nothing like what really happened. It is a fairy tale, a whitewashed and sanitized collection of half-truths which divert attention away from Thanksgiving’s real meaning….”

Please pass this article on so others can learn the true story of Thanksgiving.

“[…]The first “Thanksgiving” was not so much a celebration as it was the last meal of condemned men.

…in 1623 Bradford abolished socialism. He gave each household a parcel of land and told them they could keep what they produced, or trade it away as they saw fit. In other words, he replaced socialism with a free market, and that was the end of the famines.

Many early groups of colonists set up socialist states, all with the same terrible results. At Jamestown,… Most of the work was being done by only one-fifth of the men, the other four-fifths choosing to be parasites. In the winter of 1609–10, called “The Starving Time,” the population fell from five-hundred to sixty. Then the Jamestown colony was converted to a free market, and the results were every bit as dramatic as those at Plymouth.”

These were small colonies of Christians and yet even with the Good Books influence, “[…]William Bradford, reported that the colonists went hungry for years because they refused to work in the field. They preferred instead to steal food. He says the colony was riddled with “corruption,” and with “confusion and discontent.” The crops were small because “much was stolen both by night and day, before it became scarce eatable.”[…]”

And yet here we are over 400 years later and the useful idiots of socialism are STILL telling us let’s give this failed experiment just ONE more chance… They are truly mad.
      …………

Happy Thanksgiving Treepers, and a special thanks to President Trump, his family, his wonderful Wolverines and of course Sundance.

20. LBB says:

Just wanted to start this Thanksgiving Day with wishing everyone in this community (seen & unseen) a most wonderful and perfect day in every way possible.

So much throughout the year to be grateful for, for good rises above all evil.

Colossians 3:15 (KJV)

15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

21. StanH says:

“Lord let us be thankful for these and the many blessings of life for Christ’s sake amen. “

This is a simple prayer that my grandfather used to say (God bless his soul) before every meal, but at Thanksgiving he would elaborate “these” and “many” but would still keeping it succinct. My grandfather has been gone for nearly forty years and I still miss that old gentleman, one of the kindest people that I’ve ever known, who understood, naturally that “brevity is the soul of wit.”

Happy Thanksgiving to all Treehouse people!

22. TeaForAll says:

Sundance, Staff and Treepers

Wishing all of You a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving today. Enjoy spending time with your family and friends, and sharing Traditions pass down from generations before us. Sharing a meal together as a family is truly a Blessing. Today My heart is full and grateful for so many reasons. I ask that your open your heart and your home if you know someone who is less fortunate. Neighbor or friend. That is the meaning of giving.
    God Bless
    Slainte”
    Tea

23. decisiontime16 says:

“Every good and perfect gift is from above,
    coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights,
    who does not change like shifting shadows.”

Happy Thanksgiving, Sundance and all in the Treehouse!

24. tony says:

Happy Thanksgiving to all. its the best one in 9 years.

25. Dora says:

26. straightstreet says:

Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you Heavenly Father for your blessings every day of the year! I am so grateful!

27. 100% YOOPER says:

Eat, drink & be Merry, for tomorrow we diet 😉

Happy Thanksgiving St. Sundance and every treehouse member and creeper.

28. bunkers says:

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow treehouse members – may the day be filled with joyous moments with those you love.

29. IMO says:

Wishing The Conservative Treehouse Family a Wonderful Thanksgivings Day.

30. imkittymyers says:

Thank GOD for CTH.

31. Frank says:

Happy Thanksgiving! We’re hosting a family gathering of ten today — our biggest in years.

32. G3 says:

Hope everyone has a Blessed Thanksgiving Day!

33. Patriot1783 says:

Happy Thanksgiving SD, Puddy, Menagarie, Sharon, Stella and all Admins, Treepers near and far. I hope everyone has a chance to be spend time with family, friends today and be thankful that after such a long nightmare, Donald J Trump made a decision to run for President.

34. maggiemoowho says:

Happy Turkey Day Everyone!🦃😄👍👍👍

35. A Very Happy thanksgiving to all of you Trump supporters! Wish you all have a safe and enjoyable day with family liberals or Treepers! Save a liberal day by feeding them!
    Thank you SD, Menagiere and Adrem and the rest who make this site possible.

36. Good Morning fellow Treepers! From our quiet branch here in Atlanta, Mrs. RedLeg and I wish you all a most joyous Thanksgiving Celebration with family today. As a nation we are truly blessed and continue to be so blessed. Have faith, pray every day in thanksgiving of these blessings and have a great time. Today is uniquely American. We are One. I offer my most humble thanks to Sundance and the CTH crew for their tireless work. You are the best!

37. mag7978 says:

Happy Thanksgiving to all the treepers and all like my that hung on a branch. I say Christmas is going to be a MAGA win and a Blessed season for all. Let the agreeing say amen

38. Dora says:

39. William Friday Buckley's Ghost says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you, SD, and to all of my fellow deplorables. We certainly do have a lot to be thankful for this yeareason starting and ending with President Donald J. Trump! 😎 On top of that I’m in the initial stages moving out of South Florida to South Orange County, CA. It may be hard for everyone here to imagine but the area around San Clemente, Laguna Hills and Rancho Mission Viejo is incredibly beautiful and appears to be far more “American” than Broward and Palm Beach County!

• LafnH2O says:

Excellent choice, WFF’z Ghost!!
      Imho

Was “Sous-chef” (a While back) at a couple/few places in that area. Lived in Mission Viejo and San Juan Capistrano.

Those. Were. the. days.. My Friend…..😎😎

Definately the belly of the beast.. these days…

But… Very Pleasant “Place” to live.. fer Sure! 👣👣

Happy Thanksgiving.. To you and yours

40. Grandpa M says:

Happy Thanksgiving Sundance and fellow Treepers. Have a blessed, joy filled day!

41. Southpaw says:

Hug your loved ones and enjoy their company. You never know when you will see them again. Pray for the Girl Scouts, they have lost their way.

42. texastrumper says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you Sundance and to all the fine folks that maintain the Treehouse! Also, many blessings to all the fellow Treepers out there on this blessed day. I cherish this site almost as much as my President Trump! Ya’ll pray for me today because there is going to be some dissent in my home when a few figure out that the NFL is not allowed on my TV! My home, my rules…I will prevail. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and may God bless each and every one. God bless the USA, President Trump and First Lady Melania and Family!

• tuskyou says:

No football at my house either. The National Dog Show starts at noon. If you have direct TV try channel 537–Planes, Trains and Automobiles is on all day! Replay video of POTUS pardoning the turkey. Wear you MAGA hat—it’ll be just fine. 🙂

43. floridawoman4trump says:

Happy Thanksgiving to Sundance, the Admins and every Treeper that comes to share their knowledge and their love of our wonderful country we all call home. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication each day. I am grateful and blessed that President Trump is leading our Country more than I could ever express in words. God Bless and enjoy the holiday.

44. tuskyou says:

Here’s a short commentary on the real meaning of Thanksgiving. I’m not sure how much space it will take up so I’ll just provide the link. It’s a short read and we’ll worth it. http://mobile.wnd.com/2001/11/11760/

Wishing a Yuge and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

45. dogsmaw says:

King James Version (KJV)
    Psalm 30

Psa 30:1 ¶ [[A Psalm and Song at the dedication of the house of David.]]
    I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me. 2 O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me. 3 O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit. 4 Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. 5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. 6 And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved. 7 LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled. 8 I cried to thee, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication. 9 What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth? 10 Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper. 11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; 12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

46. bkrg2 says:

Thank you Sundance and team for all the great work you do.
    Thank you Treepers for all the comments and camaraderie.
    Thank you Team Trump for all the winning! We will never be tired of it!

47. Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!! Hope everyone has the day they desire…may all your hopes and dreams come true.

48. Texmom says:

Happy thanksgiving to all! May God continue to bless this country.

49. NJF says:

Happy thanksgiving to all fellow treepers! May you all enjoy a beautiful, fun and loving day with friends and family.

God bless!