November 14th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #299

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,666 Responses to November 14th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #299

1. citizen817 says:

2. citizen817 says:

3. Wend says:

The man is unreal.

4. citizen817 says:

5. citizen817 says:

• prenanny says:

Dear Sir, plop the huge pile of NEW TRADE deals you have made over the last few weeks right in front of lyin ryan and EXPLAIN how a TRUMP economy will make everyone ( who wants to be ) wealthy. BIG TAX CUTS will be the foundation AMERICANS need.
      P.S. Place order for cot rentals if they refuse.
      MAGA

6. citizen817 says:

7. citizen817 says:

8. Timmy-the-Ute says:

Jeb Bush has weighed in on the Roger Moore fiasco, now I know Moore will win. Jeb can virtue signal all he want.

9. Publius2016 says:

They don’t get it..for every action taken, a reverberating sledgehammer will be directed towards them! Read that CALPERS would shift out of stocks…said it was the top??? Really? Since when has a pension fund called the end of a bull market…never…this is all GLOBALONEY…like the advertisers for Extreme Media pulling ads…really shows the power of the various multinationals. Keep it up Fools and watch how Trumpers roll. Moore was never my cup of tea, but Alabamans will elect him going away…don’t much like strangers coming out of the woodwork.

• joeknuckles says:

Maybe they have been given the heads up that the market is going to be taken down.

• indiamaria2020 says:

By what means? Soros? Heck, he’s now fighting European push back. By Tom Donohue’s clients? The ones hurting are in no position for a market “takedown.” By Tim Cook? Doubt it. He’s a quack, but Apple is looking at Big Bucks thanks to Trump.

Lot’s of folks with lots of money are going INTO the market, not out. We’ve been hearing about this “ominous takedown” for over a year now. If dopes like me would have believed that, we’d’ve left a LOT of $$ on the table. Not good idea to bet AGAINST America anymore.

10. citizen817 says:

President Trump through the years!

4:07 min clip

11. citizen817 says:

• JohnnyII says:

When we hang the capitalists they will sell us the rope we use.
      Joseph Stalin on communism-and-socialism

Posted this earlier and it didn’t show. That uranium was the rope she sold foe $145 mil?

we’ll see if it posts w/o the web reference

12. dogsmaw says:

You can’t make this up:

13. AmSa/Mx says:

14. citizen817 says:

15. Trumpfan1 says:

What is media matters so powerful?

16. datagooroo says:

The Gateway Pundit and Thomas Wictor say the latest Moore accusation is based on a fake yearbook signature. I think they have a good point: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/fake-analyst-says-judge-roy-moore-signature-inside-gloria-allred-accusers-yearbook-forged/

In addition to some of the letters / numbers looking different, some more recent Roy Moore signatures I have seen look different then what this lady is claiming, although that could be due to this being 40 years ago.

17. Sayit2016 says:

President has not stopped for a minute since he was elected. It has been go go go go go. He is just blazing all over the globe making the case for America. I do not think I have ever felt this kind of admiration and respect for any President in my lifetime. I have never listened to every speech a President has give, but I listen to his. I listened to every campaign speech he gave– I have never done that before. Plus- I think he is very very funny….He is a happy Warrior !

• treehouseron says:

He is an Enigma. I’ve never seen someone accelerate at life as they get older. He’s doing more now, and seemingly with the same energy, than he did 30 years ago. He’s in his 70’s and one of the most visibly hard working men on the Planet. On top of that, all the stuff he’s doing MATTERS. He’s not just digging ditches or cooking hamburgers, he’s making decisions and doing work that helps the entire world, as the USA succeeds so will the rest of the world by example.

It’s amazing to watch.

• Trumpfan1 says:

He is 1 million times more hard working than those in the hill.

• citizen817 says:

And our President does this solely out of love for his country. He came to a point in his life where he was sick and tired of being sick and tired of watching our country being sold down the river to the globalist cabal and by “the big club”. He takes these slings and arrows for us. The man gives his paycheck to charity. We could not have asked for a more Righteous Warrior to fight for us and to lead the USA out of the abbys we were headed for.

• Sayit2016 says:

Yes and they should be embarrassed about that. President Trump is doing all the heavy lifting and Congress is planning another vacation. What is wrong with this picture?

• Janie M. says:

And he does this for $1 per annum. What do useless congressional sloths earn? Probably get considerably more from their “special interests” – lobbyists, et al.

• Treehouseron exactly. My feelings ( and perhaps millions more ) during the campaign as Trump Force One pulled up to hanger after hanger with waiting crowds during his candidacy. I realized his energy was the energy I wanted in a President as representative of our exceptionalism. Witness his ‘marathon’ winning Asia trip.

• In the above video of Trump through the years you can see as he ages, at a certain point a change seems to come over him, a new “vibe”. It’s almost like he has become fully mature, fully “ripe”. Now a true master, ready to begin the work for which he has been preparing his whole life.

18. treehouseron says:

I wish OAN had better coverage, I’m seeing all these fine folks on the board getting let down by Fox again and it’s a shame. I stopped watching Fox a year ago and haven’t looked back but I can see where people want to watch something and don’t have many choices.

• indiamaria2020 says:

Local News for weather and traffic, and stuff. For National News, Trump Twitter, Don Jr. Twitter, and CTH, including comment’s section. Being ignorant of what Corporate Media is say actually makes one MORE informed and LESS ignorant.

19. sunnydaze says:

Lombard’s Body Language on the latest “victim”:

• sunnydaze says:

As a woman who has – like many women- been harrassed/assaulted/intimidated by men thruout my lifetime, starting at age TWELVE for God’s sake, I take no pleasure in throwing these women and their allegations under the bus.

But this seems like, excuse me, a SET UP, from MULTIPLE directions.

• sunnydaze says:

ALSO: I can’t stand Roy Moore. BUT! If we want to keep our Republic- and I assume we do- then it’s pretty clear Alabama needs to vote this guy into office.

Or none of our votes will never count again, anywhere in this whole country.

Time for you to save the Republic, good people of Alabama.

• Wend says:

I love that!

Man, Gloria is looking ratty these days.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

“So we’ll set up a few flags and everyone will believe us.” ~ Allred

• Lack is not all says:

Funny but no man could intimidate me, just the contrary, I intimidated them. As for harassed, I was , but never took it seriously and didnt let it get it to me, even from bosses, I plugged along . Assault? Well, I was lucky, it didnt happened to me but I was always trying to be two or three steps ahead of the game, never put myself in unconventional situations that could be misinterpreted. I am 80 now and had a long and successful career and a great family. Maybe being surrounded by scientists most of the time helped. As a conclusion, this is a set up.the stories have too many holes. I dont believe in waiting forty years to tell a story like this, not even to a close friend? Hard to believe. IMHO these women are being payed and have very low self esteem.

• wheatietoo says:

What a total crock.
      I wonder how much this woman is being paid to do this.

• Honest Abbey says:

I’m telling you, there is NO WAY this woman just turned 56 years old TODAY.

Someone needs to make her produce a birth certificate.

She doesn’t look like someone who has aged beyond their years either. I mean, she actually looks like she takes care of herself, for someone who is probably in her mid to upper sixties. She looks well groomed (except for the hideous granny style jewelry) and so she doesn’t appear to look older due to any kind of personal neglect. She just looks to be, at minimum, ten years older than what she claims.

This woman is a FRAUD!!

• JM Covfefe says:

Yeah. Supposedly this woman is within a year or two of my age? And needs help standing up from a chair?!? My Dear Wife is slightly older than me, and she does full marathons and occasional triathlons. No problems getting up from a chair.

OTOH, it wasn’t hard to find Beverly A Nelson on spokeo. And she has had a rough life with all those last names. Started Young, had several H’s before N.

Not one to attack a victim, but this one is such transparent BS.

I don’t like Moore. I don’t like some of what went on in the primary. But I am going to defend him vigorously until I see something other that HIT JOB accusation!

• KittyKat says:

Totally agree that she is not 56. Maybe she’s dyslexic and meant 65.

• KittyKat says:

I wonder if they are being paid, and if so, wouldn’t it be easy to prove it.

• H.R. says:

Yes… if charges were ever brought… and if the judge allowed a case to proceed. Then it would come to light during discovery that these women were paid.

It’s the old, “It’s not whether the charges are true, but the seriousness of the allegations.”

No charges will ever be brought against Roy Moore.

• KittyKat says:

This debacle is not about a man versus accusers, it is about the people versus government.

• Wiggyky says:

In a court of law, Moore is innocent until proven guilty. But in the court of public opinion, we judge (though we deny it) without all the facts. There is no jury, because there are no legal charges; for Moore, the statute of limitations expired long ago.

“We The People” should be ashamed, but it seems no one knows what that means any longer.

• peoplepill says:

He didn’t get out of law school until 1977. Wouldn’t he have signed it “JD” if adding anything?He was Deputy District Attorney once on the job…that would have been “D.D.A.”

20. budmc says:

21. budmc says:

22. cycle1 says:

Wictor reasons Moore is innocent. Check out the complete thread. Here’s a snip:

• Wend says:

This guy, Thomas Wictor, is a God.

• cycle1 says:

He certainly is gifted. Reminds me of the scene in the movie “The Nativity” where the Blessed Virgin Mary says to the old shepherd something like “We all have a gift” . Later in the movie that same old shepherd is given the gift of being told by the Angels on that Blessed night when Jesus was born to go to that manger in Bethlehem where the old shepherd got to witness Jesus birth.

Sorry for being long-winded, but it’s my way of saying all gifts come by the Grace of God.

Wictor is a Deist BTW.

• Howie says:

Allred. Zero credibility. Over and over again.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Methinks it’s about way past time we sic the
        Reddit autists on Allred and her demonic
        daughter. No chance that they’re clean.

23. W-D says:

This should be interesting!

24. citizen817 says:

25. Troublemaker10 says:

26. JM Covfefe says:

In light of all the people coming forward about being sexually abused, although it is quite painful to relive and admit, and I remember it vividly, when I was 9 years old, all of the current US Senators fondled my penis, and all of the Democrat House members did even worse things.
    It was horrific. They all should be expelled from office, and put in prison for decades.

I can prove this, they all typed comments on my high school yearbook.

27. Troublemaker10 says:

Wow.

• KittyKat says:

“A friend is one to whom one can pour out all the contents of one’s heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keeping what is worth keeping, and, with the breath of kindness, blow the rest away.” –Arabian Proverb

28. nwtex says:

29. Troublemaker10 says:

• Dekester says:

0315 ( PST)

What a treat this is. Folks such as me are afforded the opportunity of enjoying your President.

In this home.We were excited when your Lion descended the escalator at T.T. Over the moon when he was elected, angry and seriously so at the attempts to deny him, and you the American people his rightful place in the W.H.

We are disgusted beyond words at the “Republican” Senate.

We knew the rats would be scurrying around when he was overseas, that’s what rats do.

Here he was cementing relationships the world over, spreading good will wherever he went.

This is spoken as a grateful neighbour. Your MSM, RINOs, Dems are infantile and petty, your MSM are cringeworth. Including Hannity, and Ingraham whom used to at least be tolerable.

Our country ( Canada.) is irrelevant on the world stage, and have had numerous self serving S.J.W. as leaders. Right thinking Canadians know this.
      For many decades now, your leaders have been swaggering around the world, doing nothing but self promoting and lining their pockets.
      Starting wars and conflicts for dubious reasons at best. All the while, the Chinese, Russians, and others have been expanding their world influence. Your MSM have said nothing. Because of course they too wish to stay on the gravy train.

Now you have a true leader, a man the world respects, they may or may not like him. But they DO respect him. Did they respect, Obama, Clinton, G.W. No, they used them.

Self assured folks IMO, would far rather be respected than liked. Ryan, McCain, booger face, and the Turtle. Their actions and words are all desperate pleas of please like me. sad!

Thank you for this platform.

God bless PDJT,.

• fred5678 says:

Very nicely written — great having you here!! !!!! I visited beautiful Vancouver last year in June instead of sweltering here in Florida. And glad to have been an active Trump volunteer during the whole campaign.

• Serena says:

Thank you Dekester . Such kind words are very much appreciated. I am praying the next election that Canada can elect a great leader like President Trump. I loved your PM Harper. He was a good man. He and Trump working together would have been awesome!

• CorwinAmber says:

love your thoughts Dekester from the Great White North, eh? Now, couldn’t you figure out some way for the Caps to win the SC just once?

• dekester says:

That’s funny.

• CorwinAmber says:

sadly it’s not, sniff ;o(

OTOH, when was the last time a Canadian team won the Cup? Mon Dieu – 1993 – sacre bleu! It is funny though to think about growing up as a Rangers fan in the 1950s/60s when the Cup seemed to be the exclusive property of the Habs or the Leafs (from 1956 to 1969 only once was it won by a US team, sigh) My favorite story was when the Habs won the Cup a year after it was “stolen” by an upstart US team and the Canadian customs official asked if they had anything to declare…the reply was “just the Stanley Cup”…whereupon the customs official stated that he would mark it down as “returned Canadian property”…LOL

30. deqwik2 says:

31. nwtex says:

Wowie! Look at that lil bird skedaddle! xo
    He’s gettin in the wind for sure!!

32. Agnes Goh says:

Here’s an interesting short video, 8 minutes long, about a hermit at Loreto, Italy, who in the 1980s said that God had chosen a man to bring America back to God, and he gave the man’s name as Donald J. Trump. Further, it seems that your great President has been prayed for all these years at the Vatican!

• Agnes Goh says:

Oops, sorry … not quite prayed for all these years, as there have been two Holy Years since the 80s, so the bricks have been removed; but he’s been prayed for for many years anyway.

33. nwtex says:

Okay, that’s enough from me. I’ve made my point 😛

34. wheatietoo says:

Hah…busted!

• wheatietoo says:

So if this woman graduated in 1978…then she was in her Senior Year, during Christmas 1977.

In other words, she was not a ‘young child’.

• JM Covfefe says:

TMI for OpSec, but my middle name is Roy. That is not Roy.
      But, it looks to me like the SIG was R, and the rest incl. oy is in blue…

• nwtex says:

wheatie—take a peek at my 3:57 am comment above —article in GP has just a bit more info…..iirc

• JM Covfefe says:

When I first saw the pics 6 hours ago, gut told me it was shady.
      If she forged the Moore part (and that would be a recent forgery) she should be deep 6’d with killary, pizzadesta, holder and the rest of the corrupt regme!!!!!!!!!!

• JM Covfefe says:

Alternative reality: 4x looser while flipping through her HS year book sees the opportunity to hit the double-wide-trailer lottery. Just have to add a few words.

Egad, these are not the best and brightest! Y’d think she would at least try to match the ink color!!! D’s! (Too many threads, but y’all know she claimed to be a Trump supppoter, but didn’t vote)

• Troublemaker10 says:

When I go to CNN twitter and look I can’t see any difference in the ink tone. Are you sure this isn’t photoshopped? Even the image Gateway Pundit in their earlier post shows ink same color:

I think there are a lot of hoaxes and Photoshop going around right now. Everyone should be careful with this stuff.

• Wiggyky says:

Watch the dates. Roy Moore was NOT a DA but was discharged from the Army in 1977. He was not an Attorney until 1981. Low IQ’s will not catch this.

US Army
      1973-1977
      Atorney for Southern District of Alabama
      Feb 1981 to Mar 23, 1983

• Wiggyky says:

oops Army 1959 to 1977

Wikipedia has changed their notations on Moore since I got the info yesterday.,

Yesterday they had 44th Attorney General of Alabama Jan 16, 1995 to Jan 3 1997
        Today they now have Circuit Judge 1992–2000 A conflict here. Plus this paragraph’

“Moore was discharged from the United States Army as a captain in 1974, and was admitted to the University of Alabama School of Law that same year. He graduated in 1977 with a Juris Doctor degree and returned to Gadsden to begin private practice with a focus on personal injury and insurance cases.”

“He ran for Circuit Court Judge in 1982 as a DEMOCRAT and lost”

Seems they are trying to make the dates to fit his accusations rather than it exoneration of him. But that is what dishonest people do.

35. keebler AC ovfefe says:

Moore has to have a chance to defend himself properly. He also has to step up his game with his campaign and organizing counter offense to Doug Jones’ campaign because I’m hearing there are none in some places, or very few Moore signs up. A lot of donations are being sent to him to work on his campaign. The newspapers are out full force with not just the Beverly story but stories of his clashes with the law in 1982. The Hannity Fox Keurig is another disaster for us! I hope Wictor is not another Bannonbro and is being honest because I didn’t see any blue differential. I haven’t been able to fully trust him after seeing some of his wild tweets. We don’t have to make up anything. Truth is the absolute force, nothing less. Moore has to do better in his campaign for once to prove that he is worth his salt to AL! We have to dump Breitbart influenced methods.

36. citizen817 says:

37. citizen817 says:

38. JM Covfefe says:

The Treeper crew are amazing patriot fighters!!!
    I probably say it to much, but y’all are God’s gifts. Thank You All.

39. citizen817 says:

40. citizen817 says:

41. CC says:

Re Judge Moore…food for thought…from your local lurker….
    According to Wikipedia…the population of the city of Gadsden, in the 2010 census was 36k….roughly….back in 1977, I would assume it to be much less and if there had been an up and coming young, handsome lawyer hitting on the teens…some being “jailbait”….it would have been noticed, I would think….am guessing Gadsden was a much smaller town then…and lets face it…in small towns, there’s no privacy at all….it would have been noticed? Gossiped about? (I reference the town that Jessica Chambers lived in…lots of gossip..)…

I don’t want to believe this latest news and serial hit pieces…but as I read that the US Senate would either expel or refuse to seat him if he wins….that is bothersome as the Senate would seek to negate the voter’s choice. Because they ‘are our betters’ and ‘know what’s good for us’….

And Treepers, that is what should concern all of us….the usurpation of “We the People”…..Congress critters, Uniparty, swamp dwellers are seeking and letting us know that they will try to overturn the will of the people. While I know this is more important than tossing your K cups and that I am preaching to the choir….this sets a dangerous precedent…especially in light of some politicians getting off scott free for the same shenanigans.

God Bless America!

42. JohnP says:

Russian propagandist gets his just deserts.

At 2:08am – ISIS column flees Abu Kamal and is not being attacked by the coalition jets!

At 2:12am – Coalition jets have violated the No Fly zone!

43. wheatietoo says:

The Swedes are fighting back? …Good for them.

44. wheatietoo says:

This is fun…thought I would share.

45. Dora says:

46. JM Covfefe says:

No comments about Jihad Barbie or Suicide Vest Ken.

47. fred5678 says:

Haven’t seen this comment elsewhere — Yearbook signature — if you draw a line underneath “Roy” and another separate line underneath ‘Moore” they are at different angles. If they were signed at the same time, wouldn’t they be on the same extended line??

48. Troublemaker10 says:

Alabama Secretary of State: If State GOP Pulls Support for Moore and He Gets the Most Votes, Election Would Be ‘Null and Void’

Excerpt:

On Monday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Fox News @ Night,” Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill (R) said that the Alabama Republican Party can formally pull its support for its Senate nominee Judge Roy Moore, and if this happens and Moore still gets the most votes, the election would be null and void.

Merrill said Moore could withdraw from the race, or the state Republican Party could formally pull its support. He further stated that if that happens and Moore receives the most votes, “our election would be declared null and void, and Governor Ivey would have to call another special election, and we’d start the process all over again.”