Friday November 3rd – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

227 Responses to Friday November 3rd – Open Thread

1. duchess01 says:

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2017
    Jesus Christ’s Shed Blood Ends Racism To Those Who Choose Him

2. ray76 says:

DWS didn’t tell DNC officers about hack for more than a month. Perkins Coie “called in” CrowdStrike. Having CrowdStrike conduct the investigation into the breach, rather than turn the evidence over to law enforcement, was made without consulting DNC officers. Perkins Coie is the same law firm that paid for the Trump dossier using the DNC’s funds.

DWS is central to the hack, the dossier, the Awans, and cheating Sanders. Yet there is no investigation.

3. Landslide says:

Can anyone give me advice on why my posts are not showing up? These 2-line posts show, but no others. Emailed Sundance several hours ago. Help! Thanks👍🏻

• auscitizenmom says:

Hm. This one showed up. What has been happening to me is, I post the comment, it goes refreshes, but no comment. I can refresh again and it is there. It didn’t used to do that to me.

• piper567 says:

auscitizen…the same thing happens to me routinely…someone suggested I find and old sundance post and experiment.
        But, nothing: I still await a clue as to whether or not my posts will show. Nothing I did made any difference. The no-posts seem to be random, and there was never a Q re content.
        There is a number assigned to the post which appears up at the top of the board page, and I think it means your post has been assigned, even if it does not show up immediately after the refresh.
        At issue is when the title at the top is so long you cannot see this number, so I do not know if a post has been assigned a number.
        Best wishes.

• auscitizenmom says:

Well, all I got left is “Good luck”. :\

• Lucille says:

Piper, suggestion: don’t refresh Sundance’s article where you made a comment. After you’ve commented, go completely out of the article into another. Read a few minutes there and then return to the original article where you posted. It’s annoying, but it works for me.

• piper567 says:

Lucille,
            I just did this, sort of out of frustration.
            I checked at top of p., and my post was assigned a number, and I just wandered elsewhere.
            Now I am back and just read your suggestion.
            Hope auscitizen reads this, ’cause it worked.
            Thanks!

• Lucille says:

I’m almost at the point of wondering if Word is playing games with TheConservativeTreehouse and Treepers. Is there someone somewhere within the bowels of Word that monitors blogs? I don’t know, but it seems mighty suspicious that we have to go through any procedure other than simply posting.

• piper567 says:

Lucille,
                this inability to see posts right away began for me several months ago…before then, all fine.
                At the time, I was thinking increased traffic…
                But then, once when I clicked on “website” at the bottom of required info, several different WP sites I visit showed up…for me to choose.
                I began to think we here somehow had joined a group of comments which had to be sorted…and that’s what caused the delays. ???

4. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

And, Lord, we pray for all the people who have been affected by the earthquakes and hurricanes.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

5. Dora says: