ESPN Suspends Employee Jemele Hill For Requesting Boycott Against NFL and ESPN…

Social Justice Warriors are not the sharpest tools in the shed.  Cue the audio visual demonstration.

On one floor within the ESPN corporate HQ there are a group of salespeople who sell NFL advertising on the network.  However, on another floor, activist ESPN Pundit Jemele Hill tells the ESPN audience to boycott those same advertisers.  Because, Trump.

No, really.  You cannot make this stuff up.  After Jemele Hill uses her social media account to tell ESPN/NFL fans to boycott an NFL team (Jerry Jones – Dallas Cowboys), Ms. Hill finds her employment suspended:

“Jemele Hill has been suspended for two weeks for a second violation of our social media guidelines. She previously acknowledged letting her colleagues and company down with an impulsive tweet. In the aftermath, all employees were reminded of how individual tweets may reflect negatively on ESPN and that much actions would have consequences. Hence this decision.”  ~ ESPN

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, NFL, Professional Idiots, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

190 Responses to ESPN Suspends Employee Jemele Hill For Requesting Boycott Against NFL and ESPN…

1. dayallaxeded says:

The progzi circular thought process–projection, irony, projection, collision with the stone wall of reality, irony, projection, irony. Like snakes eating their own tails.

2. Covfefe-USA says:

She looks clownish in that photo. Just missing the big red nose, the red yarn hair and the eye make-up.

3. Suspended. With or without pay?

4. sunnydaze says:

ESPN is so stupid to keep this dunce on the air.

If I was one of the ESPN advertisers, I’d pull my ads.

5. NJF says:

I literally fist pumped in the car when I heard this!

2 weeks though /spit

6. Old Lady says:

Wish I could credit the author, but it came to me as a forwarded email :

Here are some “fun” NFL facts

In 2012 the NFL had an issue with Tim Tebow kneeling for each game to
    pray, they also had an issue with Tebow wearing John 3:16 as part of his
    blackout to avoid glare and made him take it off.

In 2013 the NFL fined Brandon Marshall for wearing green cleats to raise
    awareness for people with mental health disorders.

In 2014 Robert Griffin III (RG3) entered a post-game press conference
    wearing a shirt that said “Know Jesus Know Peace” but was forced to turn it
    inside out by an NFL uniform inspector before speaking at the podium.

In 2015 DeAngelo Williams was fined for wearing “Find the Cure” eye black
    for breast cancer awareness.

In 2015 William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats to raise awareness
    for domestic violence. (not that the NFL has a domestic violence
    problem…)

In 2016 the NFL prevented the Dallas Cowboys from wearing a decal on their
    helmet in honor of 5 Dallas Police officers killed in the line of duty.

In 2016 the NFL threatened to fine players who wanted to wear cleats to
    commemorate the 15th anniversary of 9/11.

So tell me again how the NFL supports free speech and expression all of a
    sudden…..

Now this is Old Lady again. Why would ANYONE support this group of fools?

• treehouseron says:

They’re Super-Liberal. They’re more liberal than Nancy Pelosi. Pelosi would have been fine with about half of that. They’re more liberal than Hillary Clinton, they’re more liberal than Bernie Sanders.

They’re like super-crazy liberal, worse than Maxine Waters liberal.

• Milt Harris says:

Couldn’t agree more. I have been a staunch fan of an NFL team since the 60’s & I have had enough! You can cut the hypocrisy with a knife it’s that thick! I will not expose my sensibilities on Sundays any longer to this self righteous B.S.! This is the age of social media. If these buffoons want to get a message out they can do it in many ways & can reach millions, they do not need to wag their finger in the face of hard working Americans! Better yet, since they are financially in better shape than most, why not use some of that abundance to REALLY Make a difference in the lives of the less fortunate! Over the last 20 years we, the tax payers have contributed over 7 Billion dollars for either new stadiums or renovations to existing ones! The players & owners use us, get richer & then want to try and shame us?! I’ve had it! The NFL Needs Us, We Don’t NEED The NFL!! I urge all of you to reconsider whether the emotional toll of rooting for a team that has no affect on your life is still worth it! Especially when the league itself is giving you the finger & then feigning false indignity!

• H.R. says:

Mr. Harris: ” The NFL Needs Us, We Don’t NEED The NFL!!… Especially when the league itself is giving you the finger & then feigning false indignity!”

Excellent, Milt. Well said.

• interfacegal says:

Old Lady, that list is precisely why I quit watching NFL football last year. The Dallas Cowboys was the last straw. Thank you for pointing out their hypocrisy!!!

7. Dee Lewis says:

Her WhiteHouse photos say it all. As she says, “Born and Raised By Detroit”
    Anyways, early this afternoon before this story got revised a bit by the media. It said that the companies she said to boycott, are the same ones that sponsor ESPN. How’s that for stupidity? They removed that fast because that would kill 2 birds with one stone as they say.
    Also ESPN refuses to say if she is being suspended with or without pay. Therefore, we know she is being paid. I just read the SJW are going bananas.

8. StanH says:

Oh Good Lord! She’ll be back in all her glory in two weeks, the problem is ESPN may not be there at this rate. I guess Disney is using it as a loss leader?

9. mnwild1961 says:

This is her 2nd violation of ESPN’s social media rules? Why didn’t Curt Shilling get 2 chances? Must be his “white privilege”…

10. treehouseron says:

One of the truest things I ever heard a rapper say was “C.R.E.A.M. – Cash Rules Everything Around Me”.

These people think they are socially ‘woke’…. but they don’t realize that they’re just bought and paid for puppets by the organizations they work for. ESPN, at the end of the day, REMAINS all about the money. They have to be. That will never change.

11. MAGAchusetts says:

Friends, Jemele sHill is TRYING to get fired from ESPN, so that she can shop her brand for a higher fee elsewhere. It’s all about the Benjamins, though I wouldn’t be surprised if she hates people that she deems to be too unlike her.

She has been trying to build her SJW bona fides at ESPN to get a bigger payday wherever. She knows flip-all (nothing) about sports in actual practice, or at least doesn’t give a rip. I preach to the choir, but you don’t have to know or care about sports at DisnESPN.

I will note that professional sports and popular collegiate sports exist in the first place for only 3 reasons, none of which are righteous: 1) financial profit, 2) distraction from endeavors of importance and consequence, and 3) social engineering, including by way of dividing people (for conquer) into arbitrary allegiances to ever-changing “teams.”

In semi-related old “news,” corporatist-internationalist-leftist Disney CEO Bog Iger might run for president in 2020.

12. Binkser1 says:

She sees everything through racist-colored glasses. Disgusting woman.

13. TreeperInTraining says:

Girl is WOKE…..

Woke up without a job for two weeks.

Lmbfao

• MAGAchusetts says:

Lmbfao? I mean zero harm. I have to say, that’s a funny typo.

• TreeperInTraining says:

It’s not a typo, friend.

Laughing My Big Fat A $” Off.

The shoe fits…the older I get, the bigger my “back” gets.

I like big butts and I cannot lie…..

• MAGAchusetts says:

Ahhhhh. I would think that I would’ve known what that means. But I didn’t. …Didn’t think, or didn’t know? Haha, neither, in my case.

Btw, you wear a shoe on your backside? J/k. But a good place for one would be Jemele’s mouth.

• ZurichMike says:

There are a lot of abbreviations used in social media. If you go online and search for “What does [abbreviation] mean?” you will get a lot of information from the online urban slang dictionary, etc.

• MAGAchusetts says:

Thank you, Mike. I do have a well-rounded informal vocabulary, partially due to checking with the urb. dict. at times, not that the vocabulary actually comes out of my mouth with any regularity — not in seriousness, at least. 😉 That’s why I surprised myself by not understanding TreeperInTraining’s reference at first. I was thinking that Treeper had inadvertently mixed a couple of the abbreviations together. Thanks to my slower-firing synapses at the moment, I probably got an even bigger laugh than Treeper did!

• TreeperInTraining says:

Well….I figured I wouldn’t want you to get a visual of my paisley stretch pants. Better a shoe.

On a serious note…I can’t imagine what level of “unWoke” someone must be to not understand the simple conomic relationship between ESPN (her employer) and NFL advertisers.

• TreeperInTraining says:

Economic.

Ahem.

• MAGAchusetts says:

I happened to mention in a post above that Jemele is actually trying to get fired from DisnESPN, so that she can get a “better” gig elsewhere. She’s been trying to up her brand (in the twisted leftist way, of course). She’s calculatedly acting up on purpose, with hope of a better contract somewhere. Just another media sellout.

14. Kaiser Roll says:

Disney Corporation stock

Cut the cord. End your cable/sattellite subscription. Starve the beast.

15. Guy-Blanc Déploré says:

They get upset when you grab them by the Money.

16. America First says:

She (along with many other sports journalists on tv) is completely unqualified to hold the position she does.

17. Disgusting P.C. hire…hopefully this in one more piece of evidence (including Trump monstering the NFL) that sports MIGHT be returning to normal…

18. Alan D McIntire says:

Obviously it was the “Boycott ESPN” straw that broke the camel’s back.

19. Rob1 says:

I’m confused. Didn’t she just suggest to people who are mad about the NFL disrespecting our country, that they should boycott the advertisers? Isn’t that *good* advice? I can see that you may consider it a stupid thing for her to say, since she is biting the hand that feeds her. But some may consider that to be bravery.

Maybe I missed something. I sure don’t care enough about football to follow this stuff very closely.

20. Mike diamond says:

N F L = no more fans are watching the games ! People are enjoying other sports and just being with family !

21. All American Snowflake says:

Two-week suspension is just a vacay to Ms. Jemele. And a good reason for her to use when indulging in future pissin’ and moanin’ when it’s time to play the race card.