Vice-President Mike Pence and Second-Lady Karen Pence were attending an NFL game today between the Indianapolis Colts and the San Francisco 49ers.  The Colts were set to honor the career of Peyton Manning during a half-time event.

Unfortunately the players from the San Francisco team refused to stand for the National Anthem.   Subsequently, our Vice-President and Karen Pence walked out.

Brilliant and righteous move by Vice-President Mike Pence, Karen Pence and the Trump administration as the battle within the larger culture war continues.

The Trump administration is a well formed battalion of common sense political warriors.  We have hoped for an assembly of reinforcements, and, well, we have them.  They deserve our full support !!

Wolverines!

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Culture, Donald Trump, media bias, Mike pence, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

524 Responses to Vice-President Mike Pence Walks Out of NFL Game After San Francisco Players Refuse to Stand During National Anthem…

1. Michelle says:

There’s no way Pence could have stayed there once the players kneeled, stunt or not. So the left is crying for nothing.

• Mike says:

Bingo. If the players would have shown respect, this would not have been a story. Hell, we would have never even have heard that Pence attended this game. Not a stunt, principles. Good for the VP and his wife.

2. nor'easter says:

Good article by a true patriot.
    “I Stand for My Flag” bumper stickers, if anyone is interested:

3. Bob Thoms says:

Record crowds at NHL games…tv ratings up…ticje t sales up….

4. joninmd22 says:

What the H3LL was wrong with the rest of the crowd?

5. treehouseron says:

Pence is a great man. I think he was swimming in the swamp, doing the best he could to stay clean but doing what he had to do… and then along came the Unicorn that is Donald Trump and showed him a way to reconcile his moral problems with his fellow GOP’ers.

So basically a guy who jumped at the chance to finally do the right thing.

Another thing worth mentioning too is that President Trump likely treats Pence with great respect, listening to his ideas and opinions and Pence probably respects that.

I think they’re two completely different guys, but have a great respect for each other and the work they’re trying to accomplish together.

• eagle931 says:

My greatest concern about VP Pence is whether or not he has the courage of his conviction when the chips are down. I’ll never forget that, as governor of Indiana, he caved very quickly when the media went after him for signing a law that protected business owners from doing business that conflicted with their religious beliefs.

6. burnett044 says:

football huh?

7. MfM says:

Pence knew walking in what he’d be doing if they didn’t stand. He just didn’t decide.

What people don’t realize is his Secret Service detail had to have two plans in place.

8. Binkser1 says:

The Lefties are going crazy on Twitter. They are so used to being able to silence anyone who disagrees with them. It is driving them insane that can’t stop this administration from speaking up…and I love it!!!

9. parteagirl says:

10. nobaddog says:

Everyone in the stadium should walk out, better yet…dont go in the first place. Find something else to do. Easy.

11. Calbear84 says:

Having lived in the SF Bay Area for 30 years, I surprises me not at all to see the 49er organization continue to be tone deaf to what America is telling the NFL. The whole area is full of simpletons who think NPR broadcasts “news”.

12. BillRiser says:

The NFL has been taken over by the locker room. Many owners back and believe in Trump but when it comes to what they think they need to bring out the fans is the players and not the game. So they support the players. Greed.

The locker room has been politicized by the NFLPA which is part of the AFL-CIO which donated $1 Million dollars to defeat Trump and PDT knows that. Tax documents released by 2ndVote show the NFLPA donated $5,000 in 2015 to the Center for Community Change Action, a group active in the anti-Trump resistance and bankrolled by a host of liberal foundations, including top Democratic donor George Soros’s Foundation for Open Society.

“Working America” Soros has since mobilized against the Republican tax-cut framework, denouncing it as the “Trump tax scam.”

So there is more than just the BLM what they are kneeling in protest for. They have politicized the game,so it’s your vote to watch or not football!

• Lucille says:

As usual, lefties use twisted language…”Foundation for Open Society” is surely the very opposite in reality, just as the “People’s Republic” of blah blah. It’d be so terrific if the U.S. allowed the extradition to those countries who wish to prosecute old Nazi Soros.

• domain496 says:

The whole “social justice ” narrative is utter bullshicht. It’s a flat out anti-Trump eff you to conservative Trump and supporters. But they use the SJW tag to help them appear victim… and gives them whining room to pretend they aren’t the ones being the bullies.

13. kpm58 says:

People are nuts on twitter.

14. Mia C says:

Great move.

15. BillRiser says:

This is a true patriot, ask her why we stand!

• jello333 says:

I have some former Facebook “friends” who would probably call this woman a racist. That’s right, since she chose to NOT play along with the phony BLM kneelers, she’s a racist. How do I know they’d feel this way about this 94-yr-old lady? Well, because that’s how they reacted when I told them my mom, my 91-yr-old mom, didn’t like BLM and their phony protests. I even told them she FEARED the BLMers and their ilk. And in response, these supposed “friends” actually made fun of not just me, but my mom. You heard right.

Needless to say, these scum are no longer not simply FB friends, they’re not ACTUAL friends either (which until recently I thought they were). Live and learn.

16. conservalicious says:

I just wish that President wouldn’t have tweeted that he asked Pence to leave if this happened. It diminishes Trump and Pence IMO.

17. RedBallExpress says:

Obama/Biden would have stayed and afterwords given an emotional plea full of encouragement and further instructions so a couple of cities could be burned to the ground.

18. Blacksmith8 says:

hey it’s SF land of fruits and nuts. whatta ya gonna do?

19. Pam says:

• bpk1300 says:

Too late, Jerry, you already took a knee

• Garavaglia says:

I think linking arms is disrespectful. Kneeling is not the only way to protest. I suspect my President has a plan to force them to heel….no wiggle room. It’s what he does.

• Steib says:

Heard on sports radio that ESPN’s Jamelle Hill asked ESPN listeners to boycott all Cowboys advertisers because Jerry Jones said the players had to stand. Apparently she even read the list of advertisers. (She is also the one who said Trump and Trump supporters are white nationalists.)

The person who reported this was Boomer Esiason (660 WFAN, NYC), who was quite angry that the players are protesting the flag and anthem. He said the NFL revenues are going way down.

20. marty says:

pence made a great decision to leave!! Do not support the NFL or any team!!!!
    . If manning stayed, I am very disappointed.!!!

21. Prettyplease says:

I have a wait-and-see attitude about Vice President Pence. It seems to me that he jumped from a burning boat as governor of Indiana onto the flagship of the USS Trump. Since then, it’s like he’s been sitting in the catbird seat, watching Trump battle it out with the lesser mortals on the deck.
    I was willing to give Pence credit for leaving the game. I am not at all surprised to learn that Trump was the one who requested that Pence leave if any of the team disrespected the flag. Disappointed, but not surprised. Pence, imho, needs a good dose of gumption. He needs to roll up his sleeves and get his fighting Irish going or he’s just another smiling dummy in a photo op.
    I am also of the opinion that the Nick Ayers fella is an opportunist who thinks he’s going to ultimately be a big shot in the Mike Pence administration. Reminds me of Snidely Whiplash standing next to Mike Pence’s Dudley Do-right persona, whispering in his ear.

22. It doesn’t matter if President Trump asked VP Pence to walk out or not. How long have we waited for someone to stand up for what is good and right and true to MAGA, someone who willing to stand in the gap and take the flack, and it appears it’s not good enough for some due to this little or that little reason. I will take what ever gift is handed me in the spirit of maga.
    The Obama years were demoralizing, it’s good to have someone care about this country and put America first again. Thank you PT and VP Pence.

23. ivanthenuc says:

Too bad the vast majority, if not all, of the remaining ‘fans’ in attendance chose to continue to support the players in their lies about their own country. Hopefully more people will quit watching this at home and we can put a real dent in their pocket books. I have read that many teams continue to link arms during the anthem, which is nothing more than showing unity with the BLM lies in their hatred and disrespect of out country and our flag. Not for me anymore.

24. Robert W. says:

Boycott NFL/NBA. I quit and I don’t care if they ever correct themselves. I’m done. I will not watch ever again. Banned all endorsements on social medias as well.