Hollywood Executive Harvey Weinstein Exposed For Decades of Sexual Harassment…

This is an odd story because the New York Times wouldn’t be publishing a career ending report against one of their own, especially a power-player, if Mr. Weinstein didn’t end up on the wrong side of the ever-virtue-signaling cocktail party circuit for some reason.

Nice production company you’ve got here Mr. Weinstein; it’d be a shame if something happened to it….

A cursory motive for the far-left to punch one of their own would be if the target refused to participate in a larger agenda.

Perhaps refusing to fund a Madison Avenue agenda item; or if the target distanced themselves from the mission objective; or if the virtue resistance needed to send a message to other reluctant donors by tearing down one of the apex predator insiders.

Any combination therein is entirely possible.

Hillary’s current position within the late-night circuit of facilitating moral creeps would lend credence to the probability the loons need capital and “resistance” branding support; and Weinstein’s public embarrassment is merely a warning of required participation toward others. Harvey Weinstein’s response further validates that probability.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Harvey Weinstein, the larger-than-life Hollywood executive and Oscar-winner, is taking a leave of absence from his own company after an explosive expose revealing decades of sexual harassment against women, from employees to actress Ashley Judd, was published in The New York Times Thursday.

The article includes first person accounts of Weinstein’s alleged conduct, including from Judd, who recounts an incident from two decades ago in which she said she was asked to meet Weinstein in his hotel room. Weinstein greeted her wearing a bathrobe and asked her if she would give him a massage or watch him shower, the paper reported.

“Women have been talking about Harvey amongst ourselves for a long time, and it’s simply beyond time to have the conversation publicly,” Judd told the Times.

Two unnamed company officials tell the Times that at least eight women have received settlements from Weinstein over the years, including actress Rose McGowan, who allegedly had an incident with him in 1997 when she was 23.

Other stories include similar accounts of Weinstein coercing young women into giving him massages, while naked, or watching him shower, and promising career advancement in return. These incidents were all said to have happened in hotel rooms.

Weinstein’s attorney Charles J. Harder said in a statement that the story is “saturated with false and defamatory statements about Harvey Weinstein.”

“We sent the Times the facts and evidence, but they ignored it and rushed to publish,” Harder said. He did not respond to questions about what specific allegations Weinstein was contesting.

“We are confident in the accuracy of our reporting,” said a New York Times spokesperson in a statement. “Mr. Weinstein was aware and able to respond to specific allegations in our story before publication. In fact, we published his response in full.”

Requests for comment from The Weinstein Co. and Judd were not immediately returned.(read more)

What democrat darling Harvey Weinstein is accused of is as common an occurrence in Hollywood as indulging in drugs, booze or any other typical ‘ism’ within the culture of moral degradation.  There are dozens, if not hundreds, of depraved Hollywood predators just like Weinstein.  So why did the New York Times single him out?

Mr. Weinstein’s reply shows the tell-tale evidence of him receiving the message:

I came of age in the 60’s and 70’s, when all the rules about behavior and workplaces were different. That was the culture then.

I have since learned it’s not an excuse, in the office – or out of it. To anyone.

I realized some time ago that I needed to be a better person and my interactions with the people I work with have changed. I appreciate the way I’ve behaved with colleagues in the past has caused a lot of pain, and I sincerely apologize for it.

Though I’m trying to do better, I know I have a long way to go. That is my commitment. My journey now will be to learn about myself and conquer my demons. Over the last year I’ve asked Lisa Bloom to tutor me and she’s put together a team of people. I’ve brought on therapists and I plan to take a leave of absence from my company and to deal with this issue head on. I so respect all women and regret what happened.

I hope that my actions will speak louder than words and that one day we will all be able to earn their trust and sit down together with Lisa to learn more. Jay Z wrote in 4:44 “I’m not the man I thought I was and I better be that man for my children.” The same is true for me.

I want a second chance in the community but I know I’ve got work to do to earn it. I have goals that are now priorities. Trust me, this isn’t an overnight process. I’ve been trying to do this for 10 years and this is a wake-up call. I cannot be more remorseful about the people I hurt and I plan to do right by all of them.

I am going to need a place to channel that anger so I’ve decided that I’m going to give the NRA my full attention. I hope Wayne LaPierre will enjoy his retirement party. I’m going to do it at the same place I had my Bar Mitzvah.

I’m making a movie about our President, perhaps we can make it a joint retirement party. One year ago, I began organizing a $5 million foundation to give scholarships to women directors at USC. While this might seem coincidental, it has been in the works for a year. It will be named after my mom and I won’t disappoint her.  (link)

Seriously, think about what Weinstein is saying here.  Think about it.

Sorry for all the sexual assaults over the years folks, in order to deliver appropriate reparations I shall seek penance via attacks on the NRA and President Trump.?

Hollywood is running out of money.  Not as many people are buying tickets to their crap movies.  Viewership of their self-indulgent award shows are way down.  Overall, the entire entertainment enterprise they constructed, then politicized, is an ever imploding echo-chamber.

Subsequently, as the finances tighten the downstream beneficiaries, those who rely on that income stream – politicians and connected democrats, are weakened by less donations.

President Trump cancels his attendance at the insufferable and affiliated White House correspondent’s dinner, and middle-America cheered. Examples of reality hit hard and must be avoided at all costs if the ruse is to be maintained.  Weinstein is simply the example.

In addition to the economics and renewed patriotism, President Trump is channeling, and championing, the average American in the larger culture war.  And we’re winning.

Chase the motives for the larger left-wing political apparatus and inevitably it’s always about the money.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Hollywood, media bias, President Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

387 Responses to Hollywood Executive Harvey Weinstein Exposed For Decades of Sexual Harassment…

1. citizen817 says:

Turns Out Harvey Weinstein Is Behind His Feminist Attorney Lisa Bloom’s New Docuseries Too

The docuseries backed by Jay Z and Weinstein will be called Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story and will air on the Paramount Network. The series is based on Bloom’s book Suspicion Nation: The Inside Story of the Trayvon Martin Injustice and Why We Continue to Repeat It, and a book by Martin’s parents called Rest in Power: The Enduring Life of Trayvon Martin.

• Guffman says:

Doubling down and doing their utmost to fan the flames of racism, in their increasingly desperate war on Trump and his followers. These people are truly the scum of society.

The good news is that we (thanks to PDJT) are winning this war, and the daily red-pilling of Americans increases while they inadvertently continue to recruit for us.

I am so sick of entertainment/media cult.

• Angry Dumbo says:

Lisa Bloom wrote a book, HW is making a movie of it. LB now will school HW on how to be a gentleman. Like wow, that’s going to work out great.

Nothing to see here. /

Modern liberalism is both a mental disorder (Michael Savage) and a religion (Michael Crichton/Ann Coulter). You can sin all you want, so long as you profess to be liberal (and contribute generously to liberal causes).

• Patriot1783 says:

If anyone wants the truth about exactly what kind of criminal Trayvon Martin and his sideshow parents and their lawyers were, read Jack Cashill’s book
      “If I had a Son.” It also gives some Treehouse insight and how SD, Admins and other Treepers via intelligence, unfiltered facts and fluid crowd sourcing helped dispel fact from fiction in real time. Remember the widely circulated images of lil angel Trayvon on a horse when he was like… oh 10 and the poor lighting of Zimmerman’s horrific head/facial injuries to minimize the extent of the beating he took which justified his use of his gun for self protection.

• Mist'ears Mom says:

OMG I want to puke! docuseries on Trayvon the thug martin. Yuk!

2. Dani TX says:

Malia Obama was an intern for Weinstein’s company during her year off from school. He couldn’t possably have been stupid enough to have harrassed her too? That would have made the ton of bricks land on him as soon as she was safely ensconced in Harvard.

3. woodstuff says:

Would watching Weinstein take a shower cause blindness?

4. shadowcole says:

The auto ad at the top of the page really screws up my reading experience. I loathe those.

5. The Renegade says:

Leftists eat other alive once the money dries up.

6. Tom says:

Let’s face it, this is a problem of humans everywhere…person with power/money/something someone wants preys on that someone. The valid question, as Sundance points out, is why him and why now ?

• tom f says:

Perhaps there’s more to be learned about harvey and he is attempting to get out in front of some very damaging information. Let’s call it ‘the spin’.
      Perv much harvey?

7. Steve in Lewes says:

Oh I’m sure PDJT and Mr. Lapierre are shaking in their boots!!!

8. Pam says:

9. Lanna says:

Chances are there’s something much deeper and darker that’s being kept under wraps in exchange for Harvey’s mea culpa and promising to be the leftist weapon against the NRA and POTUS. Hollywood is accepting of behavior much more depraved than the massage/shower he admitted to.

Jackie Susann exposed some of it in her novels. The main character The Love Machine was based on her “friend”, James Aubrey, head of CBS whose depravity was well known. He abused women, animals, drugs and his power until ousted in 1965. After he was hired by MGM studios in 1969 he referred to himself as “trisexual — I’ll try anything”, and had a dog at his disposal who was trained to perform sex acts with women. His nickname was “the smiling cobra”.

And let’s not forget Roman Polanski, who plied a 13-year old girl with drugs and alcohol, sodomized her forcibly and spent only 42 days in Chino before being released by the prison psychiatrist who decided the crime was “playful mutual eroticism”. The rape took place at Jack Nicholson’s estate where Polanski had arranged a modeling photo shoot for the 13-year old. It appears she was delivered to the predator by her mother. Polanski fled the country but remains lionized by Hollywood.

This is what these people are — no act too depraved, no accountability for it either.

• tgmccoy says:

What I have noticed with predators is they pick on single mother’s children.
      No male in the family. No father or brothers. Polanski and Oregon’s
      Niel “thank heaven for little girls” Goldschmidt come to mind. Pigs.

• Agree. There is something far, far, far more sinister and deeper than what is being reported. NO WAY a little sexual harassment brings Weinstein down. He is trading this for something way deeper. I hope TCTH looks into this fully.

10. Bob Thoms says:

Well, well, well. Looks like Obama close friend and major Dem donor is a serial molester.

So Michelle, you gonna come out and tell everyone that Weinstein’s behavior has shaken you to your core?
    I didn’t think so.

11. Frank says:

DNC donations are down so much that they’re actually beginning to lose money month over month. The era of global socialism is fizzling and taking the DNC with it. So they tried to blackmail Weinstein into spending his own millions for the socialist cause – make some propaganda films, promote some of the party’s writers – but he refused. He doesn’t want to go broke. So they made good on their blackmail threats and went public, giving us all a sample of the deviant stuff Weinstein likes to do. Now he’s in a position where he either hands-over his millions to the DNC gestapo or they release the REALLY juicy stuff he’s done over the years, and he’ll end up in prison for life or on the run like Roman Polanski.

Now you know why the socialists are happy to enable their powerful members to rape children at their little private “fundraisers.” The party is watching and recording it the whole time, building up blackmail material so they can get what they want. It’s not about human life – they hate most human life, really – it’s about the money to fund their power-grabbing efforts. This is how the DNC rolls.

12. zaq123 says:

He just looks like one of those arrogant POSs, like the Wall St types, that think they can do no wrong, never get in trouble and are above everyone and every one.

Chances of anything, other than having to write a few checks? Slim to none.

13. “or if the virtue resistance needed to send a message to other reluctant donors by tearing down one of the apex predator insiders…” Likely the cause…but why Weinstein? Must be the tip of the iceberg with respect to the allegations. The ALL knew he was a pervert, for years. Likely 15-20% of what he did has/will come out- but again, nothing at all new to Hollywood. Why Weinstein? WAY too connected for the reason to be sexual harassment…

14. Patriot1783 says:

😂😂😂 Right wing conspiracy…where have we heard this before?

Oh like your actions had absolutely nothing to do with what you brought on yourself.

15. The Boss says:

“A cursory motive for the far-left to punch one of their own would be if the target refused to participate in a larger agenda…Perhaps refusing to fund a Madison Avenue agenda item…”

There may be something to the Madison Avenue angle. Ad Age daily took a quick, magnum-load shot at Weinstein this morning. (Link might require registration)

So here is what they wrote: Harvey Weinstein Apologizes (Bizarrely).

Welcome to Ad Age’s Wake-Up Call, our daily roundup of advertising, marketing, media and digital-related news. What people are talking about today: Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein issued a weird and out-of-touch apology after a New York Times investigation into “decades of sexual harassment allegations” against him. Weinstein says he plans to take a leave of absence from the Weinstein Co. and adds: “I so respect all women and regret what happened.” That’s pretty standard vague apology-speak. But Weinstein also says he needs to channel his anger, so he’s going to give his full attention to … the NRA. What on earth made him think changing the subject to gun control was a good idea? Did a crisis manager vet that slippery move? Incidentally, it also seems Weinstein misquoted some Jay-Z lyrics in his mea culpa, according to Spin.

But wait, there’s more: Though Weinstein is very sorry, his lawyer says he plans to sue The New York Times, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The lawyer in question is Charles Harder, who represented Hulk Hogan in the case that destroyed Gawker.

16. Msher says:

I have been writing for months that Hollywood is of full sleazes such as Bill Cosby. (I grew up there.) And, I asked, why was Cosby alone singled out for destruction? That question was rhetorical: I knew. He was a black man talking about personal responsibility, need for black fathers and need for education. He rejected the “blame whitey, it’s all racism” narrative. ( Actually, he was known in his acting days, especially the early ones, as a very angry man, not all that collegial with his white colleagues. But that was not his public message.)

So Weinstein is now the second powerful Hollywood sleaze to be targeted. As professional, Mr. Sleaze, himself – Hugh Hefner – is lauded. The pattern is clear. Be as much a sleaze as you want, as long as you don’t step on the left’s message. Hefner advanced the message of the so-called sexual revolution. (Feminists don’t seem to care he is also the pinnacle of the objectification of women.) Rapist Roman Polanski, reliably left wing, is considered a martyr persecuted by the U.S. gov’t. How did Weinstein transgress? Will we ever find out? Do other Hollywood sleazes know what they need to do? Cosby is obvious, Weinstein not.

Lisa Bloom “counseling” Weinstein? That muddies the picture. Bloom and her mother, Gloria Allred, are official Democrat hit machines. Allred took out Republican Senate candidate eBay CEO, Meg Whitman, and orchestrated the accusers against Cosby. Bloom has represented accusers against Cosby, O’Reilly and Trump. How does Sundance fit Bloom “counseling” Weinstein into the picture? (Yes, Bloom seems to have extorted backing of her projects, but she is still part of official Dem. hit machine.)

• Msher– Just an opinion about Lisa Bloom. In all the public reporting, I’ve never heard that she actually REPRESENTED Harvey Wieinstein; only, as you said, that she has “counseled” or “tutored” him. Additionally, she’s apparently been “helping” him, for over a year.

One take-away is that by getting Bloom on “Team Weinstein”, early– is that she wouldn’t be available to attack him, later on. A conflict of interests, of sorts… It gives Bloom the plausible deniability that SHE’D need from the Leftists, as well as her mother. Besides Allred and Bloom, what other high profile sexual assault litigator can you think of? I can’t, but it’s also not an area in which I’ve had much experience or need. Just random thoughts as I’m trying to get current with TCTH reading…

17. Simple Jack says:

The revelations that Harvey Weinstein’s behavior has been an open secret for years is yet more proof that the concept of justice, as understood by the left, is bankrupt at its core.

Progressives believe justice is about social responsibility, conservatives believe justice is about personal responsibility. To a prog, the law is only relevant insofar as it advances social justice. Weinstein, as a big money donor to social justice causes, was therefore deserving of great leeway, just like Mark Rich, and Jeffrey Epstein. It’d be one thing if this concept only existed in the private sphere, but we see it frequently in the courts and the legislature.

We could as easily call leeway a more aged term, Indulgences. Strip away all the buzzwords, and that’s what we’re back to; the same system of ‘justice’ that ruled the middle ages and nearly destroyed the Catholic Church in the 16th century.

18. Victor Adam Smith says:

FYI

The 15 Biggest Movie Bombs Of Summer 2017

“Summer is when studios make bank. It is the season when careers are made, budgets are broken, and executives get bonused into buying diamond-encrusted padlocks to affix on the gates of the public access steps to the beach on their Malibu property. Well, most years, anyway.

Summer 2017 overall was a dismal session, with the total box office nearly 16 percent lower than the previous year. To give one example of the futility: this summer broke the record for the worst opening by a movie in 4,000 theaters—three separate times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

19. Billy Shears says:

Quite a lot of faux shock going on, everyone knew about the casting couch tradition for decades, both men and women exploited it. Many people knew about sleazebag Harvey, why have they decided to only bring him down now.