BREAKING: All American Wolverine Katica (twitter link) has spotted a massive FOIA data dump from the U.S. State Department today consisting of thousands of documents, many of which relate to Hillary Clinton’s term as Secretary of State.

FOIA Friday Document Dump of 300 PAGES (20 entries on a page) of emails, documents, etc…  SEARCH ARCHIVE HERE

If you want to help search through the emails and documents –CLICK HERE– then share your discoveries in the comments section below.  Looks like there’s enough documents to keep us all busy through the weekend.

“Oh dear… Resist we much”

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2012, Election 2014, Election 2016, media bias, propaganda, Secretary of State, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

294 Responses to Heads Up – MASSIVE State Department Friday FOIA Dump – Multiple Clinton Documents…

1. PDQ says:

Put C05934710 in the “Refine Search”
    This is the Doc No.

Subject: Question on satellite phone calls allegedly made by Ambassador Stevens on Sept. 11

Philippe/Toria—We have story running tonight on the Libya situation, and we’ve been
    told that Ambassador Stevens made four satellite-phone calls to State Department
    headquarters on September 11 as the attack on the consulate ensued. We were told he
    was seeking some sort of rescue or support to bolster the security detail that was with
    him at the time.

We were told that the State Department said that there was no additional security forces that could be sent. Can you guys provide some guidance on this? Like I said: we have a story running
    tonight and don’t want to cast this in an incorrect or misleading light.

Best, Jay

• PDQ says:

Put these Doc No.’s in “Refine Search” box (one at a time):

C05934704 –> asking when Ambassador Steven’s body was removed
      C05934696 –> this is heartbraking
      C05933770 –> Huma, Muslim Brotherhood

Lots of media questions…”Heads Up” type.
      starting at page 2220/9082

• Brutus says:

I can’t locate Co5934696?

• Patriot1783 says:

Panetta “The Benghazi incident was over before they could be deployed.”

BS, the terrorist attacked took @6 + hrs they could have been saved or recovered quicker, Italy was within reach.

• The Demon Slick says:

8.5 hours. And nobody could have known how long it would last. The idea that we can’t put soldiers anywhere on earth in under 8 hours is absurd on its face.

• amr632 says:

When it first started the Marines were mobilizing in Italy but that was started, stopped and repeated. Unconfirmed, but it was reported that a Specter aircraft was in-country. A low pass by F-18s might have helped. An armed drone too. The contract guys who fought made it there. There were many options beyond sending in the Marines, so to speak. The anti terrorist organization set up for just this type of event was not mobilized.
            Regardless of what actually happened, how could anyone not believe that something would happen on 9/11. Especially in Islamist filled, war torn Libya of our making, when the Brits and others had left recognizing the danger to them..
            I was a new construction field test engineer and when I started up a new system for its first run, I had all sorts of “what ifs” thought out and planned for as best I could; and I made sure I had no lives directly endangered if I did have a massive equipment failure. Where were the minds of those responsible for authorizing security for the facility. They certainly were not living in the real world, even after the embassy attacks during the Clinton Admin.

• Patriot1783 says:

It was purposely allowed in order to “clean up” the mess Clinton/Obama made out of Libya.
              Remember it took days for US to get into mission and secure premises. By the time we did get in everything in buildings had been looted and some reporter was still able to find pages Stevens diary.

• Sunshine says:

Everything Hillary touched, she ruined, and then blamed others for her failings. Up to this day, the woman has no remorse for what happened to these excellent Marines.

• All Too Much says:

Great find. The folks on this comment board are really digging in. Great stuff.

2. I hate to appear stupid but can someone clarify for me what this document means?
    Is it code for something or did the taxpayers really spend money on this “educational experience”
    Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05793492 Date: 11/30/2015

3. First off, I have to say Katica will be in the history books along with Sundance. Second, I need to go to confession for the visceral hatred I have for HRC and Comey and the NFL and Hollywood and RINOs. I’m done. Effing done.

• formerdem says:

you’re not the only one raising this topic at Confession….

• M. Mueller says:

Right there with you, but I’ll add sprinkling Muslim Brotherhood/Muslims throughout the government and the whole country. Not going to get to confession because I really believe God is angry at these same things, so I’m just being on His side.

• imprimipotest says:

Don’t be too hard on yourself. Aquinas wouldn’t be, especially if he had ever known HRC, Comey, Hollywood, the idiots at the NFL, not to forget RINOs.

“It is unlawful to desire vengeance considered as evil to the man who is to be punished, but it is praiseworthy to desire vengeance as a corrective of vice and for the good of justice; and to this the sensitive appetite (that is, our feelings or passions) can tend, in so far as it is moved thereto by the reason: and when revenge is taken in accordance with the order of judgment, it is God’s work, since he who has power to punish ‘is God’s minister, as stated in Romans 13:4.”

St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa of Theology, 2-2, 158, reply to 3rd objection.

• Sayit2016 says:

You are not alone…. I am right behind you in the confession line. Lets go again tomorrow. ; )

4. A2 says:

A very interesting and lengthy letter from out-going SoS Eagleberger (GHW Bush) to incoming SoS C. Warren (Clinton) on “Parting Thoughts on US Foreign Policy in the Years Ahead”.

It is a measured, clear-eyed assessment of the state of the post-cold war world and future opportunities. It highlights issues that have changed (like NAFTA), but also how much remains the same. He advises Warren on the importance of economics and national security as being a top priority in the post-cold war world and how State should be reorganised and made more efficient. It covers the importance of Japan, the instability of Europe, the fall of the Soviet Union, the Balkans, China and all of Asia and south Asia. Brilliant assessment and a yardstick for measuring results since it was written in January 1993. Highly recommend!

5. MaineCoon says:

Several people are working on the edits for H’s NYU commencement speech. One comment:

“he fundamental point she’s making, and to draw that point more effectively through the
    speech, including with m6re emphasis on ihe nontraditional kinds of “diplomacy” people can do — and more specific examples — and by calling people to hold their govts accountable.
    To me, the “we are laying the groundwork” line is not enough to set up the rest of the speech.
    I am happy to have HRC read the baseball references, but I will explain to her why I am nervous about lines like “spring training for the new century.”

Wonder if H’s speech included ‘hold their govts accountable’ or anything with the word [Arab] ‘spring’?

6. Go to confession and you’ll probably get a Hillary-voting-priest that will have you saying countless “Hail Mary”s just to punish you.

7. maga8978 says:

Why would Sterling International have a MANPADS team in Libya in April 2012 when they are contracted to train in Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD – landmine clearing) and Medics. Almost to end of document. Yes, I don’t post often but read almost everyday and have read The Benghazi Brief (excellent!).

Hmmm??

8. MaineCoon says:

Several emails reference specific times for something to be done. The event(s) are redacted buat just the nature of the emails and given H’s medical issues, I keep wondering if it’s injections.

9. i'm just sayin'.. says:

From Wendy Sherman to H
    It seems to be common knowledge that H may not know how to work her Blackberry

10. A2 says:

There are 27 pages on DPRK (396 pages on China). This one in 2010 had multiple entries and forwarders. Evidently The Lunatic was not picking up the phone, or reading “IMPORTANT” emails.

The report is about the ‘shocker’ that in a visit to North Korea in Yongbyon they were shown a functioning 2,000 centrifuge uranium enrichment plant in operation and a small LWR under construction. (copied below)

From: Sig Hecker
    To: Kim, Sung Y; Stephen Bosworth Cc: Shin, Edward D; Sig Hecker
    Sent: Sat Nov 13 08:14:45 2010 Subject: DPRK Quick-look IMPORTANT
    ; ‘Gary S. Samore
    B6
    1.4(D) B1
    B6
    ORTANT
    ; Robert Carlin
    Will get more details when Sig gets back on
    John Lewis
    Hello Sung and Steve (from Beijing),
    As I promised Sung, I would weigh in once I got back to Beijing. The visit to the DPRK by John Lewis, Bob Carlin and me was a shocker. They took us to Yongbyon and showed us a functioning 2,000 centrifuge uranium enrichment plant in operation and a small LWR under construction. The technical implications are significant and you understand the political implications better than I do.
    I am attaching a quick-look summary of my technical observations. Bob Carlin will follow with policy observations based on our discussions with MFA officials and their implications as soon as he has a chance.
    I am scheduled to be in DC for an advisory function for Secretary Steve Chu on Monday, Nov. 22. I will attempt to see Secretary Clinton since my colleague, Bill Perry, had mentioned my trip to her during a recent West Coast swing. And, of course, I very much would like to brief the two of you. At this point, I hope that Bob Carlin and I will be able to get appointments either late on Monday, Nov. 22 or early on Tuesday, Nov. 23.
    We are all returning to San Francisco on Sunday. I will try to contact Sung from here and then again when I return to my Stanford office on Monday.
    Thanks,

• chojun says:

Light water reactors use ordinary water as a neutron moderator. One of the design effects of LWR is that it generates weapons-grade plutonium that can be enriched further for nuclear weapons.

11. MaineCoon says:

I used to review George Webb’s videos. Months ago he explained that Blackberries are the device of choice in Congress. There is a location on-site that is hand for the swamp gang to get their device.

I’m not sure if I recall all his conclusions, but it involved the Awan brothers being a spy ring, the use of BBs which had been distributed to certain people, includind H, and their BB data was collected on various server(s), all involving A. Wein*er also.

Interesting to see how many emails have the embedded notation: “Sent from my BlackBerryR smartphone with Sprintspeed”

12. Minnie says:

Thank you to all who are digging in and sharing here at the Treehouse.

Not near Mac right now so appreciate being about to read what you’re sharing remotely.

Thank you!

13. Huma emails hill saying on a trip to Norway that Stoere, (who I believe is the Foreign Minister of
    Norway?) wants to spend hill’s entire “down” day with her. He has a lot of activities planned for
    her for the entire day, boat ride, walks, cable cars, etc.
    Huma wants to know if it’s ok with hill.
    hill’s reply: “In for a dime, in for a dollar.”

14. A2 says:

The Lunatic keeps sending emails to “Oscar Flores”, always about what I presume are sensitive international matters. Evidently he was head of operations at her NY home, a United States Navy Chief Petty Officer (retired 2011).

When I googled him, this popped up: “Tick Tock on Libya” from the Wikileaks doc dumps..

15. Rejuvenated says:

Searched “assassinations” and had 20 docs come up. The one that interested me must be completely redacted- it has no case/document number and is titled “Letelier/Moffitt assassination.”
    Letelier was assassinated in Washington D.C. in 1976 (opponent of Chilean dictator). Found references to Operation Condor when searching it. Why are documents from 1978 (another from 1979) included in this dump? What is the connection?

• John Carifidy says:

That file popped up for me using ‘pizza’ has a search term. 179 pages, almost entirely in Spanish. There is no ‘find’ function on the .pdf file, so I have no idea what the relevance of pizza is.

• mariner says:

I’m sure someone would like to know about that, so thank you for your comment.

“Pizza” was/is believed to be a reference to pedophilia, but I don’t know the latest about that.

• bessie2003 says:

The book Labryinth by Taylor Branch and Eugene M. Propper that came out in 1982 was the first detailed exploration of various national terrorists groups (such as the FArc and Sinn Fein, among many others, from all over the world, that are/were not only sharing resources and personnel, but also working with drug cartel folks to move personnel across international borders to carry out their hits for each other.

and that they had no qualms about carrying out their objectives in our nation’s capital; as well as being funded by a foreign government to achieve their political aim.

I find it Interesting that came up as there was a journalist, Jon Schwarz, on the Intercept site last Sept. 2016 that was asking questions in a column he wrote about that event, the Leteller/Moffitt assassination,

which caused me to dig out my copy of that book to re-read it.

There is another book, Terror Incorporated, by Loretta Naoleoni that also “maps out the arteries of an international economic system that feeds armed groups the world over.”

Perhaps they were using the connections discovered during those events as outlined in these as textbooks for moving their arms and money from Libya to the Syrian conflict?

16. Patriot1783 says:

I just googled Hillary & Oscar Flores and this link popped up. Imho parade photos show the fake Hillary vs real one (cut out poster) The i mposter in white raincoat is much shorter, thinner, limp thinning hair, different nose, mouth, teeth and always wearing the dark sunglasses so can’t see her eyes. No question look alike was at parade. Always thought the woman was one that faked the seizure on 9/11 Service of 2016…and was diverted to Chelsea home (couldn’t keep ruse up at hospital) and later “miraculously” bopped out of apt hour later and patted child actor on head (seriously if one had full blown pneumonia think you’d risk going near a young child?)

Clintons are all demons….every single one.

• maga2004 says:

Patriot, I recommend you go visit the vidzette.com Web blog ran by Dr. Ted Noel. He explains a lot of the behaviours that you are describing at 9/11/16 memorial.

Remember, Hillary was running a gruelling – for her – campaign, which would affect her looks. The blue glasses are used for Anti seizure. Don’t give her anymore credit than she deserves; she is too much of a narcissist to let any one take her place / represent her at an event. That is why she was taking off days / weeks at a time from the campaign trail. If she had double(s) that wouldn’t have been the case.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I followed that whole thing closely. The “theory of doubles” was a psy-op from the Brock people to drain resources from legitimate investigation. Same with the crazy pizza stuff – designed to hide real “normal” pedo among Dems (and particularly the Gaystapo) by pushing everything into a moral hysteria that can be discredited.

The Parkinson’s stuff was sound. It took a lot of work to isolate the truth out of that fight, but it was worth it. I caught pill-rolling tremor and how she hides it during speeches – my best discovery yet in this fight.

• Patriot1783 says:

She can change her height, shape of nose and teeth depending on her mood??

• maga2004 says:

17. andi lee says:

Search, “Austin Tice” results 1,376 returns. The page is blank. ????

18. andi lee says:

Email Titles have been removed from:

“KennedyMills_Litigation1”

😁

~buckets

19. TONYA PARNELL says:

She needs to write another book to explain how she feels about raping a 10 year old girl and letting 4 heroes get murdered while she screws Abedin. Have another drink, Killery.

20. Brutus says:

C05767165-Petraeus was thinking about running for President?

21. Hil’s signed NDA saying she knows she can go to jail if she mishandles SCI information…oh and that it doesn’t matter if it is labeled as SCI…

22. It is comforting to know that the Obama/Clinton regime was sooo brilliant.
    They hosted a State Dinner, in the White House for then Chinese Head of State Hu Jinato.
    The program included Chinese pianist Lang Lang. His song selection was chosen
    specifically to humiliate them and they were too dumb to know it.

Diane Reynolds (aka Chelsea Clinton) delivered the bad news several days later.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

• MaineCoon says:

On top of her game that night!

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Cankles is one of the most clueless of the communist brat pack. Obama positively reveled in having America insulted, mocked and belittled. That was his fundamental goal. And yet Hillary never acted as if she ever saw any specific instance of that coming from her good eye side. It was always “Oh, my – I can’t believe THIS is happening!” FLAMES across the Middle East were the result.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Re-thinking this, after analyzing her “password-dumping” conversation, I’m starting to think that the “clueless” part is actually an act. She was merely triangulating around Obama to appear more moderate. Meanwhile, Obama was doing the same using her. Fascinating. This would then be a general technique for the commie infiltration to keep its “daylight” side appearing moderate, by leveraging off each other and covering each other when anybody got in trouble.

• TwoLaine says:

TOO Funny, or was it intentional?

The song was the leading anti-American propaganda by the Chinese Communist Party. It is used by them to put the U.S. in a bad light. The question is did the Kenyan Impostor do it on purpose? The message was thrillingly rec’d by the Chinese dictator.

I found a photo.

“THE SHOT – Folks with the United Colors of Benetton hold a banner ad featuring Obama and Jintao locked in a gay kiss with the tagline “Unhate”.”

23. albrevin says:

don’t know how or I would but someone should search “Mueller”

• JustWantTheTruth says:

Albrevin, Good point. Also possibly search on Vince Foster, Seth Rich. If anyone hears of a repository to put our findings, please note it here. I’m glad these comments are here, just remember back with the WL emails, there were some reddit subs to enter findings, so we didn’t repeat othersl work. Thanks!

24. A2 says:

I hope Sundance keeps this thread active. We have lots of mining to do.

25. Kent says:

A bit strange the shortage of comments on this topic….???

I would have thought the thread would be more active.

• Maquis says:

I think PR moral corruption is high on most of our outrage meters today. I am not ready to dig through this stuff myself, I’m following you guys that are though, always love my Treepers!