President Trump Speaks in Fort Myers, Florida After Hurricane Irma

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Hurricane Irma, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

322 Responses to President Trump Speaks in Fort Myers, Florida After Hurricane Irma

1. Minnie says:

Mr. President is a born leader, recognizing all by name, a staunch supporter during adversity and an all around Lion!

He instills faith, confidence and grace in all who hear him.

Thank you for posting this video, just catching up after hectic day.

Did I miss it? No mention of the First Lady’s shoes or outfit? 😁

🇺🇸🦁🇺🇸

2. Sylvia Avery says:

Blissful to read a thread without an infestation. Enjoyed the comments here so much!

3. Sylvia Avery says:

Just as a study in contrasts, consider what has happened to Cuba. I read something several days ago that this time, Cuba didn’t even bother to notify Cubans that Irma was coming and that they needed to prepare. Some learned about it through family in the US that called to check on them, and news spread by word of mouth.

So, Cuba was horribly unprepared and very hard hit by Irma, and the natives are restless. Homes destroyed, no help, they are out on the streets protesting. Maybe Beyonce and Jay Z can hold a benefit.

FTA: “Could Hurricane Irma take down the communist military dictatorship in Cuba? Some amazing photos, several of them, from Babalu blog, show thousands of angry Cubans gathering and protesting, on the hurricane-ravaged streets of Havana…”

• Minnie says:

God bless the USA! 🙏❤️🙏

• In says:

The Hollywood Marxist are quiet about the hurricane devastation in Cuba. They are quiet about Venezuela.
      (Not much was said about Mexico earthquake)
      They are applauding North Korea.

Raul Castro and the wealthy Cuban Communists did not notify the destitute Cuban people of the hurricane. The Cuban government dictators ate caviar, other expensive foods in safety and luxury during the hurricane.

• 4sure says:

” The Cuban government dictators ate caviar, other expensive foods in safety and luxury during the hurricane.”

And ours did the same.

• chbailey says:

And those that do, not all (because some of Hollywood work hard to love America and contribute to our country), but the ones that have been enriched by America but turn on our country are “Turncoats!”. As a patriot, I hope they are crushed.

4. CiscoKid says:

NorKor fires missle over Japan…ABC News

• Minnie says:

Oh dear God 🙏

• A2 says:

The news wires are burning up. Detected 7am Japan time over Hokkaido. Details will come. SK has called a security meeting.

Sec Tillerson in London called on China to ban all oil imports to NK.

• Will Janoschka says:

“NorKor fires missle over JaKan”

Thank you but: Has fat idiot Kim ever demonstrated any capability to deliver anything anywhere? Japan is more than three of the sixteen compass points. Has fat idiot Kim ever demonstrated any capability to deliver any kind of warhead; let alone something nuclear? China is not that stupid.

• Will Janoschka says:

Please consider that both significant Communist countries are truly aghast that mere peasants\serfs have any say whatsoever in governmental affairs as demonstrated by then 2016 USA election results! They both are well aware that fear, as opposed to armed fearlessness, is as debilitating as ignorance! Some of the US citizens are on the brink of shoot first and ask questions later! Do you peasants\serfs really really want that? Try to learn what is!

• Wink says:

The Pillsbury Doughboy’s evil twin is at it again.

5. Tom22ndState says:

And again- when President Trump clapped lil Marco by the shoulder, you could literally see the sweaty weasel lil Marco relegated to the cheap seats; he’s done!

• Poor Rubio is so outclassed. He sweats and wipes, and sweats and wipes…

• chbailey says:

MRubio surely did his part and I appreciated his demeanor…how serious and task-oriented he appeared for Florida. It seemed to me that everyone who was thanked by name by the President worked authentically. I was clapping for everyone equally throughout our President’s talk.

6. Howie says:

Anybody wanna buy some firewood..Got plenty…cheap!!!

7. treehouseron says:

Did anybody see the high-key shade President Trump threw at Lil’ Marco.

“Where’s Marco. And I want to think you a lot, Marco.”

Next breath

“Man I hope the Governor runs for senate!”

WEW LAD

8. billygoat65 says:

The Last Lion is on NatGeo! Best lion doc evah!

9. treehouseron says:

President Trump is hilarious, in the video where he’s handing out sandwiches he tells a woman “Don’t forget to take a sandwich. Here, take a sandwich.” She says “I already ate one, thank you” , and he replies “Take one for your dog.”

LOL

10. Pam says:

11. Pam says:

12. trumpfan1 says:

trump love lit marco❤️ 😁

13. Pam says:

14. georgiafl says:

José still isn’t out of the picture and there’s a new tropical wave that has 80% chance of development into a depression/TS.

15. WeThePeople2016 says:

If looks could kill – that still picture of Rubio at the top – he is glaringly staring at the V.P. Rubio is never happy – he always has a scowl on his face.

16. Pam says:

17. Pam says:

18. pogs says:

I know this is a big deal… especially since Sundance is in Florida … but what about the fires in Montana and other parts of the west? They are getting hardly any coverage. Millions of acres. I hate to post a NBC site but still…

19. Pam says:

20. BobBoxBody says:

I’m late to this, but I’m glad everyone is safe down in Florida. I hope everyone gets back to normal life again soon!

21. Sayit2016 says:

Everybody in both states knows President Trump Admin is doing a great job….Media has been awfully quiet on that front….

22. Sayit2016 says:

Lots of trees down in Georgia !!!!! They got the tail end of it.

23. HM says:

God Bless Floridians! I was looking forward to watching Trump in Florida and learning about the latest recovery news. Once again, CTH is the best site for this kind of info.
    But, before I checked out my favorite political website (here), I made the mistake of checking out Breitbart after a long absence. Rather than positive, hopeful, impressive stories about the Florida recovery, Breitbart is doing its very best to create a Hurricane of hate and anger against Trump over the DACA issue and his meetings with Pelosi and Schumer. It appears they are being quite successful at enraging many of his “former?” supporters. I am concerned that Trump is not hitting back hard enough at Breitbart’s troubling and profuse allegations.
    I will not comment on this irritating subject further but I hope sundance and CTH will weigh in on the issue in detail when the more important Florida recovery news permits.

24. Howie says:

How did Naples and Ft Myers make out….been in the dark>? Know the Keys took a hard hit.

25. Howie says:

Is Smiley OK?

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Good to hear from you, Howie. I can cross you off my list, but no Smiley yet. I try to go over all the today threads. Most likey she’s busy cleaning up.–I pray!

Many haven’t check-in yet and I don’t have the full list, either. I started writing them down when I realized there were more Florida Treepers than my mind can hold.

Did your home hold up ok?

26. chbailey says:

VP Pence is articulate! He can sure form and deliver the essence of a moment….past, present and future.
    I go, “Wow, he took me on a journey there”.

• tempo150101 says:

Trump’s manner of speaking as far more appeal to me. I don’t like a lot of BS.

• chbailey says:

Cannot one suspend political criticism of anyone who is willing to help during this catastrophic ruination of an entire state? It’s called situational awareness.
        Every person in a leadership position that President Trump called upon to speak was helping Floridians…whether their help was nominal or extraordinary, every action was meaningful.

27. blognificentbee says:

First thought upon seeing the still frame of the video…..Little Marco….or is it L’il Marco. 😂😂😂

28. tempo150101 says:

Trump must be hot in that coat. I imagine he’s wearing it to conceal the bulletproof vest underneath.