September 4th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #228

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,091 Responses to September 4th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #228

1. keebler AC ovfefe says:

I don’t agree with everything Thomas Wictor. He doesn’t provide enough substance sometimes to back up his conclusion. Trump won because Deplorables and Americans of all walks came out in droves to volunteer and help out the vote. Please let’s not assume 100 people did it all. If JK indeed run the campaign, it felt disorganized and messy. We have to not assume one individual was some brain child behind a massive national win! This by no means diminishes JK’s efforts but please no ungrounded conclusions because evidence has to match our experience, and it didn’t. The worst is to assume incorrectly and lose future elections on it.

We need all hands on deck, on state level for 2018 and 2020! Thank you for listening.

• keebler AC ovfefe says:

Too much overgeneralizing on too little data.

• indiamaria2020 says:

“If JK indeed run the campaign, it felt disorganized and messy.” …..???!!??? HUH?

Trump’s brilliant campaign that defeated over 20 pols, self-funded, less than HALF spent compared with HRC’s campaign? It “FELT”?

He WON. But you would have preferred NEAT? It is widely acknowledged that KUSHNER was the genius behind the allocation of resources. What kind of “but, but…….” rebuttal are your giving? The “it fell messy” critique? …….sheesh.

• listingstarboard says:

Call me a skeptic, but I don’t give him instant credibility –as much as I would like to. I think that wisdom comes with both age and experience. The guy is only 33–And honestly I think that Harvard is the breeding ground for Anti-Americanism.I look at who Jared and Ivanka hob nob with and it makes me question their allegiance. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784716/Ivanka-Trump-Karlie-Kloss-Wendi-Deng-Murdoch-watch-Open.html His father was arrested and served time in Federal prison. Why does anyone who is reserving their endorsement of Jared Kushner denigrated on this site?

• notstuckonstupid says:

Wictor is 55

• formerdem says:

Harvard is not a breeding ground for anti-Americanism. Yale is.

• keebler AC ovfefe says:

All elitist institutions are populated by mostly elitists and their offspring in the spirit of Skull&Bones imagined rule over “Muggles”. They are indoctrinated simply in the act of being a Hogwart School for special wizards who look down fondly at Muggles as ignorants to be moved around on a checkerboard, You have the globalist’s psychology right there.

• listingstarboard says:

from Fox News: During his two terms in office, Obama – himself a graduate of Colombia University and Harvard Law School – filled his administration with Ivy League brethren. From Harvard’s faculty alone, Obama recruited Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan, Defense Secretary Ashton Carter, U.S. Ambassador to the UN Samantha Power and top economic aide Lawrence Summers to name just a few. Of the 22 cabinet-level positions in Obama’s White House, 13 of them are held by people with either undergraduate or graduate degrees – or both – from an Ivy League school.-

• Regina says:

• keebler AC ovfefe says:

Honestly, please save it. My message is that it was Americans on the ground, not 100 people hired by JK who cinched the presidency. If you were around at the time, you would be aware here on the threads that locals were expressing there was confusion from head quarters, and now I find out it was JK being attributed the spoils of the win in a very short time frame. He is to be commended for his hard work, but let’s not deny real Americans who went out on the streets against all odds and fear of retaliation …who did the real work. Wictor is over-reaching and it is dangerous to allow complacency and dependence on 100 people to do the job.

• Why can’t it both? Everyone from Hillary and her campaign to Trump and his played a significant role in his victory.

• keebler AC ovfefe says:

Obama won even though he was a fraud. Hillary was also on her way to becoming president until We the People stepped in under the leadership of President Trump. I’m sick! of people like Bannon, Mercer, Sessions, and now the Kushner congregation, trying to take credit away from Trump and Americans. No one is owed a job in the admin, either you did it for yourself and your country, or not.

• Sedanka says:

Wictor’s new shtick is to say “Do your own research, I’m not here to spoonfeed you” when people ask him WHY or HOW he reaches the conclusions he lectures about on Twitter. That indicates he’s working from gut instinct (he says he can see what others don’t) more than fact, and a lot of what he says can’t supported by anything besides “Because I say so.”

Wictor is a very intelligent man and he might be right, but I’m increasingly wary of his conclusions. In his world, the deep state doesn’t exist at all (he’s said this), no spies are ever rogue (they’re all white hats), everybody in Trump’s orbit is 100% trustworthy, and everything that seems to be wrong is always, always, always fake leaks created by Trump to deceive and confuse.

I’ve come to believe that many of Wictor’s tweetstorms don’t reveal hidden truths that only he can see so much as they reveal Wictor’s hopes and wishes that he’s stating as facts.

• listingstarboard says:

From Chief Investigative Reporter at Judicial Watch re: Jared Kushner
        By December 2016, Mr. Kushner had troubles of his own. His flagship Kushner Companies property at 666 Fifth Avenue in New York had been bleeding money for years and it was getting worse. In 2007, Mr. Kushner, then 25, had paid $1.8 billion for the property—too much, in the view New York real estate industry mavens, and on the eve of a steep dive in the market. The property had never turned a profit. By 2016, escalating fees and interest payments on the deal were kicking in and the bulk of a $1.2 billion mortgage would soon come due. At the time of the VEB meeting, Mr. Kushner also was secretly pursuing a $4 billion development deal with the Anbang Insurance Group—a Chinese company linked to princelings of the Chinese Communist Party—that held the possibility of ending his problems with the Fifth Avenue project.

Mr. Kushner sold his stake in the family real estate business to a family trust in January. White House officials have said Mr. Kushner did not know that VEB was under sanctions and did not discuss Kushner Companies business with Mr. Gorkov. A statement from VEB said that during 2016, the bank’s executives met with “a number of representatives of the largest banks and business establishments of the United States, including Jared Kushner, the head of Kushner Companies.” No word from VEB on where and when those other meetings took place. The Anbang deal fell apart in early 2017 after the New York Times reported on the China connection and Congress raised concerns.

So, to recap: while a critical business deal was drowning in debt, the president’s son-in-law asked the Russian ambassador for a secret channel to the Kremlin, met with a powerful Putin-linked banker, and sought $4 billion from Chinese financiers connected to high Communist Party circles in Beijing. This same son-in-law coordinated his Russia contacts with the incoming national security adviser, an important Trump campaign surrogate who was furious at being fired by the previous president and at war with the U.S. intelligence community, who himself took money from the Russians, and who soon would be fired for lying about his contacts with the Russian ambassador.

2. Minnie says:

Thank you, Sundance, Mods and AdRem.

That is all – Gratitude ❤️

3. youme says:

• Minnie says:

Hollyweird elite, exposing themselves for the fools they are!

Any wonder their industry is tanking?

Works for me 👍

Hypocrites, the LOT of them!

How many ponied up to help or donate to Texas?

How many opened their gated communities to “refugees”?

Pffffffft!

• youme says:

I stopped watching house of cards after an absurd episode when the Pres. agreed to a nuclear proliferation agreement with Russia only after they released some gay activist from jail. Then there was the one when 3 of them were swapping spit and then the hospital scene whereby the guy in the bed was pleasured by then Con. Frank’s wife. Typical hollywood degenerate tv.

• Oldschool says:

Agree. Seems every motion picture or tv series is now required to have cast and storyline include every racial minority, muslim good, trans, bi, homo, and every other SJ cause. And of course bash conservatives as heartless, redneck hicks. No thanks.

• Regina says:

someone on reddit posted that there’s a vote on the BRIDGE act tomorrow? I’m gonna be mad if they vote on this Before they vote on Harvey funding –

Sounds like an extension of DACA – This Act may be cited as the “Bar Removal of Individuals who Dream and Grow our Economy Act” or the “BRIDGE Act”.

• Sedanka says:

I’ve reached the point where I almost can’t watch ANY current television or movie because the actors’ real life beliefs – which they go out of their way to announce and shove down our throats – make it clear that they hate us. I find it hard to be entertained by somebody when I know that he or she hates me, my family and my friends.

• Grew up a big Springsteen fan. Seen the guy more than 20 times.
        I didn’t know or care about his politics and didn’t go to concerts for him to figure out mine.
        When the music reaches into your soul and talks about your life you follow.
        He’d tell stories about his mom and dad. His life growing up in Jersey. How they put the band together. How they fought the established norms and made their own way.

NOW, that has turned out to be one lie after another. No song he ever wrote and poured his heart out to make come alive is who he is now.
        But the reality sinks in when he now preaches to live audiences the left leaning political corruption he is firmly embracing.

To your point Sedanka I’m here to be entertained by Hollywood and the music industry. Not to be told how bad I am and how wrong I am. I see these people now for who they are. Phonies who live their lives doing one thing and preaching another.
        Maybe I’m just older and wiser. Maybe I’ve never been one to be told how to conform. But I have my own life and really do not need anyone telling me how to live it.

Especially an entertainer who can’t seem to get their head out of their own butt long enough to figure out that whether they are right or wrong, their job is to entertain.
        Maybe I should have saved every receipt and should ask for the money back. Since he never like or respected the person I am, maybe he should have put a disclaimer on the ticket telling everyone on the right, you’re now welcome.

I see them all for what they are. Hypocrites willing to take all the money they can from all the people they hate or will never agree with.

• Dee Lewis says:

You sound just like me. However, I pegged Springsteen a little bit earlier then you. After all those songs, just as you said, about blue color towns and racing in the streets, when he went and married that actress/model Juliann Phillips, and bought a house in Beverly Hills, I knew right there he was a phony. Then he divorced her and until this day she has a gag order about discussing the marriage. Don’t even start me about his politics.
          Yet he has you believe he is just a good old Jersey boy.

• I don’t have tv, but I occasionally check out what I can watch on my computer and there is this show on abc called Nightshift, that I can watch. Anyway, I was watching some old shows and I tried to watch one from a couple of weeks ago and it was about immigrants and the sob story started up right away, so I thought, I cannot watch this….turned it off…I refuse to watch any of this crap…so sick of it.

• Chuck Roast says:

Give them the NFL treatment. Pass on their dumb films and keep your money in your pocket.

• Judith says:

Not to mention the SJW content of the programs, race-baiting movies, talk shows bashing our President, fake news propaganda, condescending material..

• mw says:

Guess they want the box office to tank some more

4. Regina says:

5. nimrodman says:

test &trade

6. JoD says:

“Home at last”……Walter Becker.

7. Pam says:

8. Pam says:

9. Pam says:

10. Pam says:

11. Pam says:

12. Pam says:

• In case anyone wants to know, gas pice spiked in Jersey this week.
      Mainly because if a butterfly flaps it’s wings in China, the government of the US will not care if gas prices go up for no reason.

The game remains the same. Let things cost more for consumers and the donations go up to the election campaign.

13. patrickhenrycensored says: