The Trump administration is pushing every federal agency to lean forward and get all available resources to the people and communities in Texas and Louisiana in the wake of Hurricane Harvey.  Rescue, Recovery and Relief efforts are ongoing as flooding continues to lessen in some areas, but worsen in others. President Trump and First Lady Melania are scheduled to return to Texas on Saturday.

FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Administration) teams are strategically located throughout the region and all available resources have been opened to Texas Governor Greg Abbott; it’s quite remarkable how proactive their efforts have been.

Additionally, and perhaps more importantly, the general “we got this” attitude of people in Texas is leading to fast, effective, responsive and inspiring solutions.  Today Vice-President Mike Pence, Second Lady Karen Pence, and multiple Cabinet Officials traveled to Texas to visit the communities most impacted by the storm and flooding.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Heros, Hurricane Harvey, media bias, Mike pence, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

96 Responses to Vice President Mike Pence, Karen Pence and Texas Governor Abbott Visit Texas Recovery Areas…

1. Paco Loco says:

Never saw Joe Biden do anything close to what Pence does.

2. magagirl says:

We have a great POTUS, a great leader. I’m also very impressed by Gov. Abbott. VP Pence and his wife are also doing a good job.

3. Stringy theory says:

So proud of the Trump administration!

4. Sylvia Avery says:

But was VP Pence….compassionate? And what kind of shoes was Mrs. Pence wearing?

5. ALEX says:

Excellent. I like the fact One America News covers the entire press conferences and doesn’t cut out like the Fake News. They covered every single Trump campaign rally/event as well….

The Fake News can’t wait to get back to interviewing themselves and blabbering about the latest talking point plugged into the TelePrompTer for their Fake narratives….

MAGA

6. Gil says:

Has the Bush family assisted in Texas? How about Glenn Beck or Alex Jones?
    With Irma on the way, even at 30% chance of landing in the US., at people preparing in Florida at all?

• Sylvia Avery says:

I think I saw that Glenn Beck’s listeners had donated a million dollars to his Mercury charity to help Texas flood victims.

I was personally hoping the flood hit GW Bush’s house, but I guess they are in Dallas. I know that is not Christian. But honestly, I feel so betrayed by GWBush I just can’t get past it yet.

• Gil says:

Even if it gad, the family has multiple homes in a few states and out of country. But I get the sentiment. Reagan brought on Sr in good faith and you know how that turned out. Jr. Same same.

• NJF says:

There was a statement out by daddy Bush & Babs from their vacation home in Maine.

• Texian says:

I recall the Bushes had a house in or near the Tanglewood area. Back in the day when I was diving I had a vintage mid-century 1200 sq. ft. loft tucked away near there – one of only four that were at a third story level up above the pool and laundry facilities. It had a whole glass wall – stunning view of the downtown skyline.. good times.. I love Houston. The lofts are gone now.. There is a high rise building built where it was ..

• RG says:

The Bush family takes the immigration push way too personal. Jeb did some kind of internship in Mexico, met a lovely woman and married her. That gives the Bush family the “right’ to pour gasoline on anything Trump says or does. They are a “uge” disappointment and to think they stick together like glue is a mystery to me.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

“Unlike under Bush or under Obama; Trump told FEMA to get out of the way of the state and get out of the way of the counties and get out of the way of the people.” ~ Alex Jones

• Texian says:

Exactly – we’ve got this..

• MfM says:

FEMA was there to help – not take over. There is lots of aid coming in from out of State – Heck Curt Schilling is bringing donations from around Boston including a large hunk of cash. He knows where he is heading and what they say is needed and will be self contained.

Where FEMA is needed is in the complicated big stuff – You see all those private ambulances and medical planes and helicopters? Most of those have been contracted by FEMA. They were given the heads up to be prepared around midnight last Thursday. Those companies work with FEMA and the local Counties to get the resources were they are needed. I’m sure they aren’t perfect, but I know several people who have been on the ground, from my part of the country, since Sunday and Monday and have been going no-stop.

7. Pam says:

8. kinthenorthwest says:

Wow VP Pence and Karen is so Awesome…
    Trump and Melania returning…Bet that beats any other presidents attention to a disaster.

9. fangdog says:

The MAGA “party” is going to gain tremendously by the way the Administration and the Texas government is handling this crisis. The Democrats, UniParty, Republican establishment elites pale by comparison. …..not to mention the fake-news media.

• nimrodman says:

“The MAGA “party” is going to gain tremendously by the way the Administration and the Texas government is handling this crisis.”

Yes, good point, fandog.

Not only government, though, but also by the way the Texas and Louisiana PEOPLE are handling the crisis.

With self-reliance, courage, tirelessness, neighborly help, duckboats and monster trucks from one state over, and compassion for all.

In contrast to the “nazis nazis nazis !!!” hysteria the Media keep trying their hardest to gin up.

America is getting to see that America is not what the commie Media are trying to portray. It’s going to open a few eyes, I think.

10. Pam says:

11. Pam says:

12. Ziiggii says:

This is good 😊

Almost as funny as Mexico not thinking they were not gonna pay for the wall…..😂

VIDEO=> Redneck Army Rescues National Guard in Harvey Floodwaters

13. Donna in Oregon says:

I have trust issues with goody-goody politicians and politicos.

The Bible says we are given spiritual discernment but we are not supposed to judge others. I feel uncomfortable with these types of people, I can’t help it. I always have….since I was a kid.

I don’t trust people that cannot be their true selves. The Christian and Pure act does not always put me at ease.

Ted Cruz and Glenn Beck gave me the same uncomfortable feeling as VP Pence does.

I trust President Trump because he shows himself. What you see is what you get. There is a spiritual quality that no one else can emulate because the energy is real.

• Ditch Mitch says:

Pence has not given me any reason to doubt his sincerity. Cruz and Beck have.

• nordic100 says:

My Christian counselor attended church with VP Pence when he previously lived in the DC area, he is exactly what he portrays, a good and spiritual man. In addition, a young man who attends the church I work at in NOVA, works for Pence. He has nothing but great things to say about the man. In fact, at a Young Adult Ministry lunch this past Sunday, I spoke in depth with this young man about his work at the WH and VP Pence.

14. trumpfan1 says:

where sre the idiotic demoncrats? sleeping with their illegal?

15. indiamaria2020 says:

Lest folks think Vice-President Pence, Mrs. Pence, and Governor Abbot were simply doing a photo op, let me say this. A week before Harvey, a 70 MPH storm hit us here west of Fort Worth, Texas dropping 31/2 inches in one night. The next day we had a massive Elm tree down. It took my wife an me with a power-saw two days 16 hours to drag limbs out to the street for large Truck pick-up.

Has to be done by hand, no bulldozers available for those poor folks in the Harvey area, so for the folks to get the extra hands there is indeed a help. We had some neighbors come by when they heard of our downed tree and we were lifted morale-wise just by them being there. It was hot, and we were tired. It is hard work. These folks did not just have a tree down; they are facing total loss; but you gotta start somewhere. I am certain that the folks in that neighborhood were gratified to get the help. The Morale boost must have been something, I am sure.

16. backseatdog says:

Hey Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell do you know where TEXAS is? I don’t see you around.

17. paulraven1 says:

“Why can’t more people die horribly in ways we can blame on Trump,” the media inwardly shrieks.

18. CDuran says:

This is all great and good but I do not trust Pence. He is totted as the hands on guy but where is the POTUS affirmations of support for Texas with photos-ops. He did not get all sweaty and dirty. That’s OK We do not need the leader to get all sweaty and dirty. We need a leader with results,

• MfM says:

Trump went early and met with leaders to make sure they had a handle on things and also to get to know the faces and names on the ground handling this storm. Those on the ground now know they are being watched and are putting forth their best effort because they know they are going to be held accountable.

• MfM says:

Trump is 70 years old, he’s a planner, manager and juggler of money, time and resources. I don’t want him wasting time getting sweaty and dirty his time is much better spent with making sure nothing gets dropped in this enormous juggling game.

19. Kent says:

Still in Port Arthur TX…still dealing with the storm…dragged carpet and belongings out of my brothers house and next to the street all day…took photos of damaged goods and took two u-haul loads of keeper stuff to storage…we ripped out the carpet and tomorrow we rip out the wood flooring…

24 hours ago I realized that the water was subsiding in my own neighborhood…that it in fact had subsided a bit…and that my home was secure from the flood….the water lapping at the bottom of my floor joists was no longer rising…Hallelujah!…..

Several of my co-workers did not fair so well and they are as of this minute retrieving what little bit they can by boat…and only one mile from where I sit typing this right now.

I hope to never hear to helicopters “buzzin’ by the dozen” near my home again or the roar of the airboats and the sight of boats cruising the streets where I had driven my truck the day before…that’s the kind of thing that happens ‘somewhere else’…..

That said I am so thankful and grateful for the presence of the response personnel and equipment…it’s comforting to know that they had my back if I needed it and they as of this very minute helping my fellow citizens in time of need.

We will recover and we will rebuild…our knowledge and experience and willpower will drive us to success…with a little help from our friends.

God Bless…let’s MAGA….

20. plato says:

If this is a contract for the mock up prototype wall I’ve seen, forget it.
    The long vertical ribs are climbable by a teenager.
    If the wall is not smooth it fails before it’s built…..almost as if the Uniparty controls the design contract.

21. Pam says: