August 25th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #218

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,391 Responses to August 25th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #218

1. pam2246 says:

This keeps getting better and better! The guy is already famous beyond his wildest dreams….

PHOENIX – “A Scottsdale man who allegedly kicked gas canisters at police during the protest of the Trump rally has been arrested two days later, according to Phoenix PD.
    Joshua Stuart Cobin, 29, faces three counts of aggravated assault on police and one count of unlawful assembly.

“Cobin appears to be the same protester seen on camera during the protest kicking a gas canister at police before being hit with a second canister in the groin.
    Cobin becomes the fifth person arrested in relation to the protest.”

• Everyone should see this .
      The Car Crash over in Charlottesville was staged.
      I have never believed in False Flags .The perps used a journalist doing a live feed to make sure everyone was in p!ace ,no phones needed to be used , He showed the protesters, one street over from Crash site. , the Gray Car ,the maroon van was in place and then walked around and showed the Golf cart and stretcher .They waited there at the carts for about 3 minutes ,then the crash.
      There was someone standing there ,by the cart.
      I’ m not telling who , but I guarantee you will be shocked , it will flip you out

2. Sandra-VA says:

Also, Arpaio pardoned.

• amwick says:

This is all over twitter.. is everyone here convinced??

• Kristin says:

Great for Sheriff Joe!!
      G😢rka….

• georgiafl says:

Quote:

“Regrettably, outside of yourself, the individuals who most embodied and represented the policies that will ‘Make America Great Again,’ have been internally countered, systematically removed, or undermined in recent months. This was made patently obvious as I read the text of your speech on Afghanistan this week…

“The fact that those who drafted and approved the speech removed any mention of Radical Islam or radical Islamic terrorism proves that a crucial element of your presidential campaign has been lost…

“Just as worrying, when discussing our future actions in the region, the speech listed operational objectives without ever defining the strategic victory conditions we are fighting for. This omission should seriously disturb any national security professional, and any American who is unsatisfied with the last 16 years of disastrous policy decisions which have led to thousands of Americans killed and trillions of taxpayer dollars spent in ways that have not brought security or victory.”

Hope Trump remains steadfast against radical Islamic terrorism and sticks to his statement that there is no moral comparison between Judeo-Christianity and (barbaric, misogynist, oppressive, human rights abusive) Islam.

3. wyntre says:

Repost:

Breaking: Sebastian Gorka Resigns From Trump Administration

August 25, 2017 By Mollie Hemingway

• Sylvia Avery says:

The link above to The Federalist article by Mollie Hemingway includes parts of Dr.Gorka’s resignation letter.

He is quite blunt, but respectful, that he is resigning because he thinks that important elements of PDJT’s campaign vision have been eroded by his current staff. I think in essence he doesn’t like what he sees as the politically correct generals surrounding the President who are all cut from the same cloth as far as how they approach national security. He was really unhappy with the Afghanistan speech.

The article also talks about the extreme pressure put on Dr.Gorka by the lefty media. They have published articles attacking HIS MOTHER, his wife, and his son’s school work, and of course there is the whole “Gorka is a Nazi” meme which has been disproved as a horrible smear.

4. Kristin says:

Sheriff Joe pardoned!!!❤️❤️🙏🏻

5. NJF says:

He hasn’t changed his twitter accounts???

• WeThePeople2016 says:

I like Gorka, he is very knowledgeable. He was not originally on the Trump train. I remember hearing him on the radio speaking not too nicely about Trump during the primary. He later came on to support him. Something else is going on here that we don’t know about yet, IMHO.

• Sylvia Avery says:

The Bannon connection, maybe.

• flova says:

Gorka should have resigned if he wanted to but he should have not given the leftist media more fodder with his explanation. What is the matter with these people? Scaramucci is another one. Even Preibus didn’t get nasty.

Blah, blah, blah ing to the traitorous MSM?

He most likely was threatened and had to use the Afghanistan speech as an excuse to get the bloodthirsty antifa off his back,

• Oldschool says:

Gorka gave the leftist media nothing. The Federalist, conservative and mostly reliable, had the resignation letter. No mention as to how they got it, unless I missed something.

• Michelle says:

TOTALLY AGREE. Why on earth was his letter made public? Why even put it in writing so it can be made public?

• Oldschool says:

Resignation in writing is customary, but you raise good points as to the details of the letter as well as how it got published. Maybe Gorka wanted us to know?

• janc1955 says:

I’m thinking he wanted PDJT to know.

• Oldschool says:

Hmmmm
                  Good point

• Sparky5253 says:

I think more that Gorka made his resignation letter public to let Trump supporters know what is going on behind closed doors in the Trump admin.

More concerning is that Trump seems to be losing his close support and advisors who were steadfast in promoting his policies and agenda. He’s also losing his independent, non-swamp sounding board. And, I think some of the blame lies with Javanka.

Trump is in serious danger of being swamped by the swampers!

• Lack is not all says:

I was always half convinced by Gorka. People who are fanatics about something like he was with Trump, when they turn are very dangerous , like Scaramucci or maybe this guy. He is better off with Bannon in Breitbart.

• paulraven1 says:

I thought Gorka’s letter was sincere and blunt and based in good faith. I’m sorry to see him go. It is always the people of flint and fire, whom the Left hates the most and whom we need the most, that seem to go. The rise of the “blob”, that mass of mealy, morally timorous PC people, is a concern.

• WSB says:

I wonder if Kelly is a black hat…

• BebeTarget says:

Me too, WSB . . . . . . I got that feeling a couple of months ago right after he came to the WH. As I have often said, I do not trust any military officers who made it through Obama’s tenure. They all were on board with Obama’s agenda. Those who weren’t, were let go.

6. Midnight Rambler says:

That’s a drag that Gorka is leaving.

7. Publius2016 says:

President Trump keeps his campaign promises and always remains loyal to his friends! The power of the Executive Branch are vast and will be unleashed at the time and day of the President’s choosing. God bless the Sheriff and our President!

8. Liked by 5 people

9. Midnight Rambler says:

Wow! Prez had a big day today! Sherif Joe….DACA. mmmm…..mmmm!

10. NJF says:

Tucker announcing Gorka resignation ☹️

11. psadie says:

Tucker just announced that Gorka resigned…I don’t know about this and it makes me a little queasy.

• WSB says:

I remember when Puzder renegged on the Labor Secretary nomination . I was dissappointed. Then I saw him interviewed on either Varney or Lou Dobbs months later.

It seems his entire home had to be over run with a Hazmat team after his wife received a fake anthrax letter. Scared the living daylights out of his wife and children. No wonder he stepped away from the nomination.

I believe President Trump may be getting close to letting all Hell break loose. All of this upeaval and intimidation must stop. Now.

• Oldschool says:

I hope you are correct wsb. I am beginning to wonder if Trump or more likely a family member is in danger and Trump being “forced”. I know that is not his personality, but who among us would not protect our family? Something is not right.

• WSB says:

I remember being very shocked to hear about Andy. We will have to stay alert.

One positive response I received today was an email from an aide to Louie Gohmert.

They received my inquiry about the judge on the Awan case, and he is going to pass that to Representative Gohmert.

• psadie says:

Americans are tired of waiting for all the evidence is out there but no one is being indicted or convicted especially those that count…the really BIG FISH.

• Sandra-VA says:

He had issues with getting a clearance plus he had a gun charge trying to go through TSA at airport with loaded gun in his carry on.

12. tuskyou says:

Last minute reminder -NRA Expo in Milwaukee this weekend. Seminars, vendors and CCW classes. Mark Geist, Dana Loesch and Colion Noir will be there.

13. Bull Durham says:

All that is left is Miller.

After that, they’ll take the teleprompter. He won’t have any speeches to read. And they are going to stop the rallies next if this keeps going the way its going.

Line in the sand?

Hey, there’s a hurricane over there————

14. Sandra-VA says:

And even MORE breaking news:

BOOM!

15. Kathy says:

Good evening, Treepers … Please consider making a donation as early as possible to the American Red Cross, either online at http://WWW.REDCROSS.ORG or by mailing a check directly to one of the coastal chapters. Another reputable organization which will be providing disaster relief is Samaritan’s Purse (see contact info below). Thank you!

REGIONAL OFFICE:

6914 W. Expressway 83, Harlingen , TX 78552
    Phone: (956) 423-0523; Toll Free: (800) 785-7851

ARC of Southeast & Deep East Texas
    3260 Eastex Freeway, Beaumont , TX 77703
    Phone: (409) 832-1644

================

SAMARITAN’S PURSE will also be providing supplies and disaster assistance (trucks are already enroute). https://www.samaritanspurse.org/disaster/hurricane-harvey/?&utm_source=USDRFacebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=m_YHHR-17SM&utm_content=8-25FBCover-HurricaneHarvey

Samaritan’s Purse
    P.O. Box 3000
    Boone, NC 28607
    Phone: (828) 262-1980

• Bull Durham says:

This is a great org. Send $$ to them, not Red Cross.
      My daughter works with them locally.
      Good old fashioned Christian community spirit. The stuff that made America great half a century ago.

• Minnie says:

Thanks for posting Kathy

• G. Combs says:

Red Cross is a ROTTEN organization!

My Father was the Red Cross — Army liaison. He absolutely hated them. Mom would report Colgate or crest or Gillette had donated X number of razors, toothbrushes…. to The red Cross for the soldiers overseas. The Red Cross would use these donations to extract MORE donations from the little people at home. MEANWHILE the *&%$#@ Red Cross was SELLING the donated razors, toothbrushes, soap, shampoo, cigerettes to the injured soldiers in the hospital!

When I was overseas in Germany we were told to go to the Salvation Army for help because the Red Cross wouldn’t do spit.

I donate to the Salvation Army. Heck the Red Cross even sells the blood they collect!

The typical pint of red blood cell product now costs $130 to $150. Fredrick does not expect the price increase to affect hospitals’ ability to provide blood to patients this summer, but she said, “there are still critical blood shortages in this country.”
      Red Cross to Charge More for Blood – ABC News

• G. Combs says:

I should add. During a Hurricane that hit the Boston MA area. Spags, opened the store doors and told the customers topay what they could but take what they needed. The Red Cross IMMEDIATELY shut him down and told him that he would have to DONATE TO the Red Cross and THEY would take care of distribution aka SELLING the stuff.

Spags was a great man. If he had lived this long I think he would have loved The Donald. I STILL miss that store.

• Kathy says:

Thanks, GC … When I didn’t see any mention at all in this thread about making donations, I thought I’d at least get the ball rolling. And, despite the anticipated feedback regarding the Red Cross, I think many can agree that acts of compassion by multiple orgs are going to be needed in the aftermath of this storm. My heart aches greatly for what these coastal families are about to endure.

Thanks also for the reminder about donating blood. My most recent blood donation was made in July on behalf of Steve Scalese, so I cannot donate again for a couple weeks. But my calendar has already been marked!

16. Pam says:

17. SR says:

Bannon, Gorka and next will be Miller. It seems globalist power are getting some leverage. We donot know the whole 4D chess.

18. Minnie says:

Sundance and good Treepers, a friend and I were discussing the AL election on 9/26.

Judge Moore vs Luther Strange (sorry, that name invokes images of a Superman movie).

She doesn’t understand how President could endorse Strange. I thought I read recently here in the Treehouse how it is a strategy on Mr. Trump’s part but I couldn’t explain it to her.

Can someone help me understand so I can help her to understand?

TIA

19. Pam says:

• WeThePeople2016 says:

What does that mean? Was he fired? If so, that would explain the letter that just so happened to get released.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Oh good, our old friend, “White House Official.”

• Bull Durham says:

His letter to the President puts him squarely at odds with McMaster who professes the Obama creed to never define the radical Islamic terrorists as radical Islamic terrorists.
      To quote/paraphrase Trump: if you don’t name them, you can’t defeat them.

The entire Afghanistan speech, if you recall, did not get interrupted once by the military audience. They sensed no highlights. It was received tepidly at best in Fort Myer. Trump shook a few hands of a few guys and left.

Most very experienced military and analysts saw it as more of the same with only the slight change of no withdrawal date and the euphemism of “conditions will determine strategy”.
      We did that for 12 years in ‘Nam. Until General Giap chased us out of the South in disgraceful withdrawal, abandoning hundreds of thousands of Highland allies and SVN co-combatants.

The equation in Afghanistan is: if 140,000 troops could not do it when we faced far fewer Taliban, how could we ever achieve victory and change the conditions for leaving?
      McMaster now has an open door to add troops as he and Mattis want. Not just 4000. They want at least 80,000. This is Viet Nam v. 2. Already, Ukraine will send thousands of cannon fodder to curry favor. NATO will send thousands. It will build and build. That was Nam. Until we had 565,000 guys there and scores dying every day. Because some generals wanted it. And LBJ needed it, then Nixon needed it.

Gorka senses all this and knows who has fooled whom.

(And I have never been a Gorka fan. But his inside the inner circle of national security gives him credibility to criticize the McMaster cabal.)

• Sylvia Avery says:

Well, let’s hope our President didn’t lose his critical analysis ability over the last couple of weeks. I like to think he has a pretty high functioning BS meter and won’t allow anyone, even The Generals, to lead him into another Vietnam.

• WSB says:

India is sending 15K troops.

• Oldschool says:

Oh geez. That is a huge escalation if one country is sending that many.

• Fake Nametag says:

In my opinion, this is the most important change in policy. We need to put major pressure on Pakistan if we want to see an end to radical extremism in Afghanistan, something neither Bush nor Obama did. I’d like to see the Afghan conflict wrapped up, but I’m willing to give PDJT a shot with this new approach.

Increased Indian influence in Afghanistan puts Pakistan in a vice. Will the Pakistanis risk India getting a foothold west of them or will they start reigning in the militants?

• Walt says:

I am glad you know everything and everyone else doesn’t… President Trump has a plan for Afghanistan and it will work its called Pakistan and economic leverage….I voted for President Trump and stand by him not bannon not gorka not anyone else. Trump is my messenger and my weapon of choice!

• pyromancer76 says:

I am not well versed in warfare, but in my understanding, the U.S. had the Vietnam War won, except the generals were kept from finishing it. It sounds like President Trump is not going to make that mistake again. I like his definition (to my mind) of illegal, violent actions to be attributed to the country from which they are coming.

This cliche phrase “radical Islamic terrorism” is something untethered. Violence belongs to the country from which those violent ones originate. If Pakistan lets violent people cross their borders into another country to engage in violent acts, or houses violent actors, then Pakistan is responsible and must bear the response.

We are in Afghanistan because an attack on the U.S. came from there. Not good to have to do this, but there are important, if painful, reasons why American troops are stationed where they are around the world.

It is time to stop being at war with “Radical Islamic Terrorism” and make every country from which those behaviors emanate own up. The violent ones need to be killed, imprisoned, corralled, and/or contained.

Furthermore, anyone of any persuasion who does not give allegiance to the U.S. Constitution needs to be deported. No names or labels have to be given. Equal opportunity to everyone.

20. MAGADJT says:

I think we need to open our eyes about which staff members have been pushed out, and which staff members remain. This is not good in my opinion. Trump, Miller, Huckabee, and Conway are the only ones left with MAGA running through their veins.

21. wyntre says:

FTR: Paine is often right on the money.

22. Liberty says:

I’m on the fence with two opinions:

1. Trump is MAGA and MAGA only. He expects Strange to support his agenda and reject McTurtle.
    2. Trump knows McTurtle is being totally rejected by the Trump base and is going to use this “embarrassment” (presuming strange loses) to weaken the swamp master.

23. Guy K says:

Can we please stop panicking and hyperventilating over every single personnel change in the administration? Trump is still where the buck stops. Nobody tells him how to think. Let’s please take a breath here, OK.

24. Travis McGee says:

I really didn’t think the “Big Ugly” would include getting rid of all the Trump loyalists. I guess KAC will be next and that will pretty much clean house of Trump loyalists. Maybe he can get some more Cohn types on board. This 3D chess is tough to keep up on.

25. MAGA trump says:

Trust President Trump. Sheriff Joe pardoned. DACA on the ropes! MAGA,!!!

26. Bull Durham says:

On a positive note, I am very happy with the pardon for Sheriff Joe. He deserves peace of mind.
    Promises kept. Reward for patriotism. A good story that reverses a great injustice.
    DJT did good. This is our Donald.

27. Pam says:

28. Pam says:

29. Joe says:

Gorka was by far Trump’s most effective defender/attack dog on the MSM.

Will miss that.

Feeling more and more isolated.

30. Walt says:

31. psadie says:

There was a supposed plot to derail Arpaio pardon…he would of had to wait five years if PTrump hadn’t done it now!

• Bull Durham says:

There’s a plot against every breath POTUS takes.

The nation is filled with plots, schemes, cabals, coups and treason.

• WSB says:

“The problem is that according to federal pardon rules and regulations, if Bolton is allowed to hold the sentencing hearing, Arpaio would have to wait five years before being eligible for a presidential pardon.
      Moreover, sources close to Sheriff Arpaio, including his legal team, have advised Sheriff Arpaio that Judge Bolton, aware now that President Trump want to pardon Arpaio, has nothing to lose by imposing a jail sentence and demanding that Arpaio begin serving the jail sentence immediately.
      All this ignores the abundant evidence that Arpaio is the victim of an Obama Department “revenge prosecution” because he attempted to enforce immigration laws the Trump administration wants enforced.
      Goldman, in his letter addressed today to White House Counsel explained the problem Arpaio now faces as follows:
      Given that sentencing is scheduled on a Friday, waiting to issue a pardon until after sentencing leaves open the very real scenario for Sheriff Arpaio to be sentenced, handcuffed, given a “perp walk” and incarcerated on Friday, October 5, 2017, and left to languish in federal custody until such time as a pardon is issued, accepted, and filed with the court, and thereafter recognized by the court. Consequently, any delay of a pardon until after sentencing would only serve to exacerbate the injustices that have been suffered by Sheriff Arpaio.”

• Oldschool says:

Thank you so much for this info wsb. God bless Trump. He truly has a caring heart.

• mimbler says:

Respectfully, I have never heard anything like that restricting presidential pardons and I don’t believe it.
        Doesn’t mean I’m right, just means I think I would have seen that restriction before. I’ve seen a lot of pardons: Before charged, after charged, after found guilty, etc. Never heard of any 5 year restrictions.
        Not buying that until some convincing data is posted,
        Mike

• CorwinAmber says:

y’know, on a certain level, who gives a cr*p about “federal pardon rules and regulations”? I realize that it is normally wise to set up a process to weed thru many requests for anything, but ultimately the Constitution states that the President “shall have Power to Grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.” Nothing there about any rules or regulations so if I’m President Trump I’d say screw it, issue the pardon, and see what happens…nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. Meanwhile, DACA dies and transgenders will not be allowed to bog down our military, so all in all, a good day for America and I’m happy with the Boss…as usual.

• Oldschool says:

I don’t know why I still get shocked by these things, but just when you think nothing could shock you. . . .

32. SR says:

Bannon, Gorka and others MAGA soldiers will be part of plan from outside to push RINO and end the fake msm. We may hear new news tv channel right of fox. I hope OAN will merge with BB and make it bigger.

• Nigella says:

I hope you are right… it doesn’t sound that way right now.. The letter sounded like Gorka thinks MAGA is gone…I disagree…. MAGA is Trump… Neither Gorka or Bannon have to be there… I just hope they don’t turn on him…

33. janc1955 says:

FWIW, SD is fly swatting the media announcing Seb Gorka’s departure on teh Tweeter, basically saying it’s a big nothingburger and expected after Bannon’s departure.

34. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Gorka departure was inevitable after two things happened:

—> Kelly made COS (Kelly supposedly not a huge Gorka fan)
    —> Bannon left

This should be the last of the WH staff shake-ups. Still need to put in a full-time DHS Secretary, and need someone as permanent Comm Director (maybe Hicks becomes permanent), but this should be about it in terms of cleaning house, I’d think, unless further leakers are identified and terminated.

As someone also mentioned above, it appears that Gorka never was able to resolve the issue of getting a permanent security clearance.

The left wants Stephen Miller but they’re not going to get him, I don’t think. He seems like Trump’s main speechwriter, and I really doubt he leaves the White House now. Good.

Don’t know who this John Danforrth person is who Trump “lost,” but we’re about done with Charlottesville and we can finally start moving on with what should be a stable White House staff.

Thrilled on the Arpaio pardon and heartened by the DACA news.

Praying for everyone in Texas.

• Gil says:

Why couldnt he get a security clearance? What would have been the problem?

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Not sure. May have stemmed from an old gun violation or something. Read that he had some old gun “crime” or something like that. Some ticky-tack thing.

• Gil says:

Who gives the clearance? Not to be all conspiracy theory but could it have been b.s. to just keep him out? I do think though with bannon gone it would be harder. Wasnt his wife hired too? Sad but I guess we will see what happens.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

I’m not sure. Have heard a suggestion in the past that there may have been some ‘shenanigans’ regarding Gorka not getting clearance. Not sure what the truth is here.

35. janc1955 says:

Sorry if this is old news. Looks like someone’s spoofing Gen Kelly. Snort

• paulraven1 says:

The spoofs are invariably better and more apt than anything the real people say. I supported Trump hoping we would get this kind of bruising candor up and down the ranks of the administration.

36. WSB says:

One thought I believe all of us should remember is that it really does not matter to President Trump who is on the ‘outside’ and who is on the ‘inside’. Like Sun-Tzu, it just really does not matter.

37. MakeAmericaGreat says:

I’m not going to get too excited about the Podesta stuff just yet. My initial feeling is that this might be another attempt to get dirt on Manafort (Mueller seems to be trying very hard to flip Manafort).

Apparently, the Podesta Group worked with Manafort before. Perhaps in regards to the Ukraine.

So, this “Dems busted by Mueller” angle may be a bit premature.

• Sandra-VA says:

You keep saying “flip Manafort” or “flip Flynn” – why? What on earth do you think they are going to “flip” with? There was no collusion, no obstruction of justice and, in fact, the only 2 being investigated are Manafort and Flynn who do have issues. Trump is not under investigation and never has been.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

I explained it to you before when you asked me. Not sure why you’re asking me the same question again.

Here is more where you can read up on it if you’d like.

I agree there is no “crime” by Trump, but that doesn’t mean they won’t try to get Manafort to say something about Trump that’s negative or damning.

In theory, someone who is “flipped” could simply lie and give a prosecutor what he wants so that the flipp-ee can try to get out of whatever indictment they may have been hit with.

So, the point here is that regardless of the fact that Trump probably committed no crime, Mueller’s team seems intent to try to get something on Manafort and then attempt to turn him on Trump.

• Sandra-VA says:

Sorry, I don’t have notifications set to know if you replied. I checked the thread earlier and didn’t see it.

Anyway, I believe you would be wrong in your assumption that Mueller is trying to get someone to lie about Trump. Trump is clean and is not, nor has he been, under investigation.

Manafort and Flynn will probably get pardons if anything comes of the investigation, so why go through the drama of lying about Trump?

Thus, in essence, I find your repetitive theory (in that you have posted this many times now) to be flawed and without logic. I am starting to wonder what your angle is with this kind of post. You had some very solid posts a while back and now…. hmmm…

🙂

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

All good on the no notifications thing. My apologies for my tone as I felt you were deliberately trying to rile me.

The report that Mueller is trying to “flip” Manafort has been out there for a bit, I believe. It has been discussed by people like Napolitano, among others.

The flipping thing is a strategy. That doesn’t mean the strategy will work (probably nothing there on Trump), but it’s a legal maneuver that seems well-rehearsed in situations like this.

If Mueller wants to try to flip Manafort, then first you get dirt on Manafort and indict him. And then you try to make a deal with him to remove/lesson any possible crimes/sentencing if he gives you dirt on Trump.

I do think that is what is happening here. I hope I’m wrong. But I also think that Manafort is not going along with Mueller. That is, I think Manafort is resisting the attempt to flip him.

If Manafort and Flynn hold out on helping Mueller, my guess is both will be pardoned by Trump should they be charged with crime. Much as, I believe, Bill Clinton pardoned Susan McDougal after McDougal (I think) refused to help Ken Starr.

In some respects, this is a game. Hopefully Manafort and Flynn will execute the game plan in a way that assists Trump.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Now I’m upset again because of your last paragraph.

My ‘angle,’ as always, is to communicate informed and educated opinion. That is, to tell the truth based upon what I can see.

My “repetitive” theory only appears that way because you don’t understand or accept what I’m telling you. That’s your issue, not mine.

As I told someone else, if you poke the bear you will be mauled. Be careful how you talk to me as I have very short fuse for disrespect built from ignorance.

• Sandra-VA says:

I don’t mean to offend, but my radar has been pinging. I am not sure if you are aware but there is a known method of infiltration by certain entities to try to takeover a forum – I am aware of these tactics (having been a sysAdmin since Compuserve days and owner/admin of a gaming forum more recently).

I was going to apologize for being suspicious. But then I got to your second post and last paragraph where you now threaten me and insult me. Which gives another ping.

Perhaps I am wrong

I’ll bid you a goodnight.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Don’t care what you think. My post history speaks for itself.

Here is the bottom line — you don’t want to hear what I’m saying. Either because you don’t understand the concept or you don’t want to think there’s any “there” there for Manafort to discuss if he flips on Trump.

Those issues, your issues, are not my problem. If you want to look up the reports — like the one I cited — and educate yourself, go for it. If you want to ask me what I’m talking about in a non-accusatory way, go for it.

If you, instead, attempt to paint me as a troll for bringing up reality and trying to analyze it to help the forum, I can and will defend myself ably and do so by rhetorically and literarily eviscerating you.

It’s your choice. Doesn’t matter to me.

I’m just letting you know how it’s going to be.

In the last two weeks or so, I have discussed here about Bannon leaving and Gorka leaving. I was attacked both times and called a troll.

I was right both times.

Have a good night.

• mswords000 says:

You make a good point. We “regular” people tend to forget how often high-level political swamp people play dirty tricks to get what they want.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

I am not a lawyer, but it is my understanding that the “flip” strategy is fairly common in this kind of proceeding.

Mueller does seem to want to get Trump, or try to get him (or at least get all possible information on the matter), and so his potential usage of the flipping strategy seems pretty much expected.

38. Pam says:

39. Sandra-VA says:

Cernovich is such a drama queen! Where is Bluto! He needs to update his list again….

40. Sandra-VA says:

Ugh! And here comes McCain:

Joins Flake and Amash in their disapproval.

41. kathyca says:

More winning! Oh dear, no more climate change awards for the likes of Goldman Sachs 😀 😀 😀

The Environmental Protection Agency has dropped its sponsorship of a climate change awards program co-sponsored by two environmental organizations.

“The Agency has decided to discontinue the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) involvement with the 2018 Climate Leadership Awards program,” the EPA said on its website.

“This includes canceling the 2018 Climate Leadership Awards as well as EPA’s sponsorship of the Climate Leadership Conference.”

The awards program recognizes organizations and individuals that take steps to address climate change. It also awards organizations that publicly report their greenhouse gas production levels and reduction efforts.

Winners in 2017, which were announced at the Climate Leadership Conference in March, include Goldman Sachs, IBM and Lockheed Martin Corp., as well as a California assemblyman, the climate policy director for Atlanta and a sustainability officer for JetBlue Airways.

42. NC PATRIOT says:

On Hannity he said he was having Gorka on his show Monday night. Sean said Gorka said he can serve the President better with what he has planned on the outside.

43. mimbler says:

IMHO, it isn’t a good sign when Bannon and Gorka are pushed out, and the liberal appointees are kept. When I voted for PDJT, I voted for the sensibilities of people like Bannon and Gorka. Not for people like Cohn and Ivanka who are in essence calling the people who voted for PDJT racists.

44. Di says:

Pat Caddell – excellent interview. Very worth a listen.

45. patrickhenrycensored says: