Lara Trump Delivers Trump TV Week #30 Update…

Lara Trump outlines a review of the weeks events for President Trump and Vice-President Pence via a Trump TV week #30 update:

Camp David National Security Meeting, August 18th, 2017

This entry was posted in Mike pence, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

63 Responses to Lara Trump Delivers Trump TV Week #30 Update…

1. Publius2016 says:

I hope Bannon got the video from ABC Chicago of Michelle Obama saying she “hated” the USA. Now that he’s out, hopefully more shoes will be exposed.

2. Lara Trump is a major asset to Our President. She’s got charisma, strength, beauty, charm and brains. She knows how to talk to We The People.

3. Sandra-VA says:

I absolutely LOVE that picture of the War Cabinet 😀

4. Floridagal says:

No one is smiling in that picture.

5. Lots of shoulder stars in that picture

6. Ziiggii says:

She’s from my state! Yeah we got good genes down here…….

7. wheatietoo says:

They’re getting really good at this…these Weekly Updates are great.

I love Lara Trump.
    Something tells me she is tough as nails underneath all that beauty and charm.
    A lioness.

Our President has got a contingent of tough, beautiful ladies handling his communications now.
    Hope Hicks, Sarah Huckabee-Sanders, Lara Trump…as well as Kellyanne and Omarosa.

And yet the lying, scumbag media still tries to claim that he is misogynist and anti-woman.
    It’s just one of their many ridiculous lies.
    But more and more people are seeing the Truth now.

8. treehouseron says:

Every single reporter on Trump TV is much more attractive than any of the other anchors, even the ones they used to parade around Fox News.

9. My oh My! Could this be the beginning of a new media outlet?
    If it looks like a newscast and sounds like a newscast, is it practice?

10. fleporeblog says:

Wow! I have goosebumps up and down my body looking at that picture and the seriousness of their faces. The Winter ❄️ is truly coming for our domestic and foreign enemies!

11. mightyconservative says:

Wooooo, I would NOT win a staring contest with our President, and that would be a first. SUPER picture.

12. Minnie says:

OUR President, looking presidential!

He exudes strength and decisiveness – one photo says it all.

13. Jorge Granda says:

POTUS you have our support as always, but we are getting fed up with ANTIFA, They are poisoning young minds and being directed by BAMN, Progressive Change and DNC, its hurts that I as free American am concerned that I can not show my support for you in public, mostly worried what will happen to any of those cuckold Marxist, if they where to attack me or my family, All we ask is they get called out, if you visit their FB page is filled with violence, false narratives and communist propaganda, Bad things will happen if you continue ignoring the truth, Communism Marxism Socialism are a cancer to all societies, your base will grow stronger if just call this out..they are few Sir made to look like many by Fake Media and are getting encouragements from DNC and Hollywood moguls, its not right it will haunt our children after we are long gone unless we acknowledge the true agenda of the Left, because they will never do it themselves they operate in shadows, narratives and divide and conquer tactics, I hope you actually read this, I doubt it, but it feels good to have at least this echochamber of a voice, since FB and Twitter seem to think my support for you and all the people I reach on social media is offensive and constantly block me and erase my messages. God bless you and your family Sir, we love you for even the smallest glimpse of hope you have given us…

• PreNanny says:

Jorge please set a goal to relocate your family to a safe area, which in all honesty is 95% of America. A place where your children can play outside and you can yell TRUMP is great while mowing lawn if you want. Leave angry people behind and get on with your life as God intended.
      MAGA

14. Aguila2011 says:

Thank you Mr. Bannon for your service to our country. I have to believe that your move in and out of the WH has been a play to understand more fully the Deep State and going back to your old haunts, you will be a faithful ally to the President in pressing the attack to take down the Global Elites. Not all we see is what we should believe. Don’t believe your lying eyes folks! There is a plan being worked here. And we are seeing it unfold.

• fleporeblog says:

Don’t ever forget for one minute that Bannon hasn’t forgotten the mission he mentioned when our President won the WH. TRUMPISM will reign for 50+ years. He used the last eight months to learn the ins and outs of the Swamp. He is better prepared today to carry the ultimate mission forward. We are one step closer to that incredible 50+ year dream!

Winning!

15. fleporeblog says:

What our President has done for our Veterans has been miraculous! The only thing he has left is to have funding available so that our veterans can see an outside doctor if they choose to. Regrettably the Democrats are stopping such a bill from happening because they fear it will take resources away from the VA. Our President is transforming the VA especially with the ability to fire folks. A piece of legislation that hadn’t been passed for decades. Once he gets that bill established so that it doesn’t run out of money like it recently did, the VA will be transformed completely. Amazingly it may occur in less than his first year in office.

That is why active service and veterans love ❤️ and would take a bullet for him!

16. I like the sign off: “and that is the REAL news”.

17. distracted2 says:

Love Jack’s caption.

18. distracted2 says:

I’m not surprised Tillerson and Pence is in close proximity to the president – that’s expected – but the rest of the staging is interesting to me. You know, a picture speaks a thousand words and all that.

19. woodstuff says:

Is this TrumpTV broadcast to television, or just on YouTube? How does it get out to the people?

20. bobsunshine says:

Love the Trump Updates and “Real News”. Thinks it’s on Trump’s Facebook page getting out to Millions of Americans. In other news:
    Posted this on the other thread, just want to make sure everyone here knows about this: Petition to the White House to declare AntiFa a terrorist organization. Started yesterday – news from Washington Examiner at the link. Petition link provided below. Spread the Word.

21. pacnwbel says:

Duly signed, thanks for giving us the opportunity.

22. HMelville says:

Bravo to Lara Trump for taking a very active role in the Trump presidency rather than staying in the calmer background. She was impressive when she first actively joined the campaign and she’s only getting better. Despite the steady avalanche of hate and vitriol from the left, Lara is still doggedly supporting her father-in-law. Trump must be quite proud of her. I would be.

23. I love getting the White House news this way, No BS just the facts. Please declare BLM & Antifa domestic terrorist, they can’t be allowed to show up in mask like Isis & target Trump supporters. Thank you, keep up the great work. God bless & protect President Trump, his family and all his cabinet members.