Yesterday a notorious political personality and author, J.K. Rowling, made the ridiculous claim that President Trump ignored a disabled boy during a speech to advocate for the repeal and replacement of ObamaCare.

Rowling’s claim is a demonstrable lie, yet she refuses to retract.  She is being called out by many in the U.K. and U.S.  (Salty Language Video):

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

202 Responses to J.K. Rowling Called Out For Lying About U.S. President Donald Trump Ignoring Disabled Child…

1. sobriquet4u says:

Glad to say my fifteen year old grandson has never read any of her books. His list right now is Emerson’s Essays, 1984, and Ellison’s Invisible Man. Thank you God.

• adoubledot says:

Heard this guy on the radio back when the books were all the rage; info is a bit dated but still valid.

• Bailey02 says:

Me neither. I had never read this woman’s book- and had never watched the movie ever. And I am glad that I never paid attention to her. She is a millionaire now, why a hell she just give out some money to all the disable people? Had she ever donate some?

• jello333 says:

But what Rowling doesn’t seem to realize, is that this is gonna COST her big time.

I mean, do you think that there’s anyone out there who’s saying, “Well, I never read any of her books or watched any of her movies before. But now that I know that she hates Trump, I think I will.” NO! That’s because my guess is that the vast majority of people who hate Trump have already read/seen her books/movies. So there’s nothing for her to gain on that front.

However…

I guarantee you there are also a lot of Trump supporters who also read/watched Rowling’s stuff. And what might THEY now do? Well, in the case of my wife and I — who have read most of the books and seen the movies — we will NEVER AGAIN give the woman one cent. Yes, it’s true we’ve already helped enrich her, but not another cent. And I suspect there are many millions of people out there who feel the same.

So in summary: JK gets virtually no NEW fans among Trump haters, since they were already supporting her… but she LOSES a whole lot of support from FORMER fans, who now support Trump.

Bad move, JK.

2. KittyKat says:

In their view he’s a vile horrible monster, therefore they should be relieved he didn’t contaminate the child with his touch.

3. Albertus Magnus says:

This is what it looks like when you try to tell a Liberal Brit ANYTHING:

4. Donna in Oregon says:

Who cares, she isn’t an American.

• Guzalot says:

“A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.”

She has millions of fans who take her at her word, Americans included. Her lies can’t be allowed to stand unopposed.

• deanbrh says:

Considering the millions who listen to MSM, and the billions of lies about Trump they have spewed, do we really need to waste time on Rawlings? To the vast majority of the citizens of the Universe, she is a haggard has-been children’s author, not worth our time or energy.

• Donna in Oregon says:

Yes. Everyone that listened to Madonna. I mean, the chubby Brit chick Adele, Cher nope not that one either. Let’s see.

Oh wait, hold on a sec…..Here’s what I was trying to convey. In America, grown-ups make up their own minds.

5. Keebler AC says:

Rowlings looks like something the cat dragged in

6. vkroo11 says:

The woman is an enormously talented writer. I believe the Harry Potter books perfectly depicted the clash between good and evil. But now it’s as if she’s intimating Trump=Voldemort??? Perhaps she really didn’t write those books, cause she’s off her rocker!

• emet" says:

All magic, sorcery, necromancy, etc originates with Satan. Her books maje her readers believe that there are nice people involved with the occult, and that their powers (received from Satan) are used for good. Her are about evil vs evil

• jello333 says:

Thank you. I always wondered why people often say that my wife, myself, and our kids have this evil aura emanating from us… and now I know. It’s all those years of playing D&D that did it!! 😦

• 7delta says:

Jello, we read the HP series with our kids too. Witches and wizards have appeared in children’s literature for…well…ever, representing both good and evil…and political figures, but I repeat myself. Kids go through normal stages of magical thinking. I was okay with representatives of this stage also being kids that had to struggle to learn the rules and work to hone their “natural” talents. They made mistakes, had successes, had fun and suffered disappointments and heartaches….just like everybody does.

Tolkien’s stories have wizards, trolls, elves, orcs, ghosts, shape-shifters, giant spiders, magical swords, seeing orbs, a host of magical forests, towers and trees, and a magical one ring to rule them all. His stories, like his friend, C.S. Lewis’, were magical tales of good v. evil too. Both men were committed Christians.

Rowlings’ writing was often a tad overblown, but her stories resonated with kids and were a pretty jolly ride for parents reading them aloud. I can still hear my son saying, “Please don’t read it in voices. Just read it.” Shoot, I thought I was pretty good, especially with Hagrid’s voice. Bummer.

My money is already spent on her work, but the enjoyment my kids and I had reading and talking about them was a fair exchange. I’ve not bought any of her work since and see no reason I will again. She lost me long ago when she started injecting social issues into her stories, post publication. I’m not surprised she doesn’t grasp that just because you have the right to do something doesn’t mean you should.

• Ad rem says:

Sigh….found your comment in the bin. 😦

• jello333 says:

Yeah, we helped make her rich too…. buying books, watching the movies. But she won’t see another penny from us, and if i can help her LOSE some, I’ll gladly do it. Oh, and since you mentioned Tolkien, I just wanna say one thing: I’ve heard some people (not you) compare Rowling to him… and that irritates me to no end! As good a writer as she is, she’s a million miles from Tolkien!

• 7delta says:

She ain’t no Tolkien, jello, that’s for sure. Yeah, her books were fun for us and our kids, but technically, calling her writing a tad overblown was my Christian moment for today. Less than two hours left before she no longer holds that spot. Check with me tomorrow when I’m over it. 🙂

• Keebler AC says:

Rowlings was probably as homeless as those supermodels plucked out of obscurity on the streets as their claim to fame story. I could not get into the novels although I tried twice after hearing about how engrossing her novels were. They were written for 3rd graders or something, the level of most lib adults. The movies were unappealing too.

7. Lester Smith says:

These low life’s portray trump as a heartless sob. Mr burns, scrooge a heartless bastard, kicking little Tim’s crutches into the fire place. These lying people have a special place in hell waiting for them. A man red union suit and a pitch folk is waiting.

8. rsanchez1990 says:

A lot of people seem to be responding to stuff Trump didn’t even do lately.

9. Timmy-the-Ute says:

Always a better idea to read the Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis or the Oz books by L. Frank Baum.

10. Donna in Oregon says:

Here’s a thought….. If books about sorcery and black magic are just for fun and not evil, can someone explain to me how a woman that avoids the limelight has spoken against a President that espouses God over country? She is not an American citizen, why does she care?

God is bad for book sales, eh? Don’t we absolutely abhor these loathsome creatures of the dark, bottomless pit of Globalism?

Yep.

11. BGPGuy says:

As Breitbart used to say, politics is downstream of culture. Despite what some may argue, her influence is very real, and her lies, if left unopposed, will become the truth (“I can see Russia from my house” anyone?). Everyone should repost this to their social media accounts, as it is a bigger threat than any politician poses for our President.

The posts by people either condemning or dismissing her stories might want to watch Jordan Peterson’s biblical series on YouTube to better understand just how what these stories represent in our collective conciousness, how powerful they are.

12. Timmy-the-Ute says:

I hear the backlash is fierce. She may be broken by the Trump effect.

13. thesitrep says:

There is a word for her.

14. Graz Bugni says:

AND she supports the Bana Alabed propaganda. Ghassan Alabed(father) is/was ISIS, Nusra, Safwa sharia judge who also repaired their weapons(In East Aleppo). Rowling’s Trump video fiasco will be the least of her worries.