A strange and sketchy story out of Minnesota as a 40-year-old Australian woman named Justine Damond called police for a disturbance behind her home.  She met the police around 11:30pm in her pajamas.  While talking to the two responding officers one of them, Mohamed Noor, a 31-year-old officer from Somalia, shot and killed her.  Details sketchy.

(New York Post) […] Three sources with knowledge of the incident said that when they arrived, the officers pulled around back and were immediately confronted by Damond, who was in her pajamas.

As she attempted to speak to the cop in the driver’s seat, the other officer apparently unholstered his gun and started blasting — striking her through the driver’s-side door, the sources said.

No weapons were found at the scene or on Damond, and neighbors claim the area is well-lit at night, thanks to an array of telephone poles and motion-activated garage lights.

Local police have released very few details about the shooting — only revealing that the cops’ body cameras were not switched on at the time of the incident. The dashcam in their squad car did not capture the events, either.  (read more)

♦ Original StarTribune article is HERE

♦ Update to include the identification of the Shooting Officer is HERE.

FTA: Noor, 31, joined the department in March 2015 as the first Somali police officer to patrol the 5th Precinct in southwest Minneapolis, according to a city newsletter. He holds a degree in Economics and Business Administration from Augsburg College. Before joining the department, he worked in property management in commercial and residential properties in Minneapolis and St. Louis, Mo. (read more)

This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Abusive Cops, Cultural Marxism, media bias, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, Racism, Refugees. Bookmark the permalink.

639 Responses to Minnesota – Woman Calls 911 To Report Disturbance, Shot and Killed By Responding Police…

1. Sloth1963 says:

Now that’s about as sketchy as you can get. Let the digging commence.

2. Cyber says:

Poor woman. This is terrible. Somebody needs to get more than paid administrative leave.

• Jimmy Jack says:

It’s terrible. There is absolutely something off here. Who shoots across a front seat in a car???

TBH, I feel a little less bad when I hear she was vocally opposed to American gun laws. This woman opposed laws that protect citizens from an over reaching state power – and she was killed by a state power. Amazing.

• rf121 says:

Call 911 to request help and you end up dead. Puts a new twist on “see something, say something”. Something has changed with police training as these situations used to be very rare.

Story will be that he thought he saw a gun, he was in fear for his life, and so he fired. Turns out said gun was a _________ (fill in the blank).

If that was me as a CCW permit holder I would be in jail. A few years back when I took my permit class there was a former police officer attending. He said to make sure that if you were involved in a shooting to tell the police that “you were in fear for your life”.

• Southern Son says:

The way they treated the other Officer, who had much more Experience, and with all the Protest, they will prolly Promote him.

Not /s

• joninmd22 says:

The idiots who hired this guy should get it. Good Lord!

• mopar2016 says:

The dems love their affirmative action.
        Turning a Somali refugee into an American cop is a bad idea.
        Those people don’t belong in America and they never will, they’re stuck in the 7th century.

3. redtreesquirrel says:

Just WOW…

4. Nigella says:

Can’t imagine what she could have done short of reaching for a “weapon” that would cause this shooting.Odds of a concealed weapon in pajamas is small…

• Someone on another thread said she was holding her cell phone…

• Nigella says:

In the dim light maybe he mistook it for a gun?

• imprimipotest says:

That is no excuse for someone who supposedly (SUPPOSEDLY) is trained in responsibly using of a firearm and in responding to crisis situations.

Unless definitive objective evidence is forthcoming to show that this lady’s actions literally threatened the lives of these officers, Minneapolis deserves an enormous retributive lawsuit for having hired and failed to adequately train this man.

As well, he merits being charged as any ordinary citizen committing a similar unwarranted action would be, although his moral fault is arguably even greater since he is supposedly a trained officer of the law.

• That’s what he will claim.

• JohnP says:

That was me I’ve been reading all the articles, I believe it was Heavy.com that mentioned her cell phone was found on the ground.

• Timmy-the-Ute says:

Everyone carries a cell phone at all times now a days. Seeing something in a person’s hand doesn’t mean shoot to kill. Remember cops have body vests while citizens don’t. There is no room for error on the side of the cop. I think this person may have a weapon so I have a full right to shoot to kill is not a reason to pull your service arm. The fact that a Muslim kills a white girl is not going to help matters.

• And he shot her multiple times….just to make sure that cell phone didn’t hurt anyone.

• nwtex says:

For what it’s worth—The coroners report said she died from gunshot to abdomen. That is not to say there weren’t other bullet wounds that is simply how it has been reported at this time per the radio news.
            Also I know that an officer, if he feels there is a threat is to shoot multiple times….not just once.

I have no opinion about what happened. None. And I probably won’t….. ever. Without being there, myself, there is no way I could.

• maiingankwe says:

I’m notorious for leaving my cell phone everywhere but at my side or in hand. I try not to leave it in the car, but chances are high I will. I know I drive people nuts when I’m not immediately available, but I find it a right pain in the a..

OT and feel free to skip:
          One evening I had to run in and grab a handful of groceries. I didn’t feel like dragging my daughter and her friend in, so I locked them in the car with my two large pups.

As I was walking down the dairy aisle, my daughter came running up with my phone and claimed she had tried to call me. I asked what was up since it couldn’t have been a handlful of minutes since I’d last seen them. I guess one of the pups tooted and stunk up the whole car, when they tried to open the door the alarm went off (sorry, gotta pause from me laughing). Okay, anyways, they tried calling only to hear my phone ring back at them, so my girl had to run in and find me to turn the car alarm off. My daughter was not happy since I couldn’t stop laughing, so she grabbed my keys and off she went.

While I was waiting in line I could tell one of our regular cashiers was having a bit of a rough day, so I told her what had transpired. As I walked away with my few groceries I could still hear her laughing.

So yeah, I’m terrible when it comes to keeping my phone on me, and I’m sure I can’t be the only one. Other than that, I agree with everything else you said 100%. I think you’re spot on.

• maiingankwe says:

I’m sure if I was in the same instance as this young lady, I too would’ve have had my phone in hand. I think it’s standard procedure for the dispatcher to keep the person on the phone while they wait for the police, especially if they think there is danger.

The dispatcher must’ve been communicating with the officers and passing on any information they needed to know. I would’ve thought the officers would’ve known she’d be on a phone. So, wearing only pajamas, and knowing she’d been in contact with the dispatcher what else could she have had in her pocket, but her phone? I’m sure she hung up when she was the officers arrived too.

I think there are a lot of blanks in this story. I’d be interested in learning the honest truth if that’s possible.

• Southern Son says:

Maybe Gun Totein’ Moma Jams,
      like my wifes purse.

5. repsort says:

“Mohamed Noor, a 31-year-old officer from Somalia”

I’m gonna say WTF? to that…

6. Razzberryjenni says:

How truly aweful! Release the 911 call, a disturbance is too vague I’d like to hear her words for why she called 911.

7. Sharon says:

And the good Scandinavians in out-state areas (which is what THEY call anything outside of the Mpls-St. Paul governing hub) will feel compelled to excuse, not judge, pretend not to know or understand….clear thinking and simple morality is no longer recognized or welcome in out-state Minnesota. DH and I spent 18 years there up until 2011.

It was sickening and amazing to see the foundations of sensible, moral self-governance taken over by false guilt, acceptance of others’ projections and transferences, and plain old DEMANDS that come ready-made in every “refugee’s” welcome packet.

They are reaping the whirlwind and too many of them still think it’s a virtuous thing to suffer the consequences of stupid choices.

Super Loud GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Sharon says:

[I speak freely because I grew up in rural Montana (a Scandinavian area) and my husband grew up in Norwegian-infested rural Minnesota] We could see when we went back there in 1993 that the long-timers were having their own houses burned down – culturally – with their willing agreement because they were desperate to not be perceived of as unkind.

GRRRRRRRRRRR

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR = Danish (that’s me) Cold Anger

• W-D says:

“THEY”…meaning “WE” do not call our out-state residents “good Scandinavians, Norwegians, Germans” or anything else. We call them out-state residents or voters. As for the rest of your rant, the liberal Twin Cities keep electing Democrats. That will continue until Mpls/St. Paul can be flipped. That won’t happen until the real problem, the Democrats are identified and run out of the state.

• Sharon says:

Huh? I didn’t say you called them good anything…….

What I wrote was not a rant.

It was a first hand report based on observations made over 18 years after returning to home ground and being surprised at the lack of comprehension on the part of the frog.

• woohoowee says:

TPTB knew they could use the native Minnesotan’s goodness to their own detriment 😦 I’ve seen a couple of churches inundated with Mexicans who proceed to leave such things as graffiti on the bathroom walls in the church, and the congregants end up at a loss as to how to deal with it. Reality is that it can’t be dealt with b/c the two cultures simply don’t, and won’t ever, mesh.

8. 6x47 says:

Black cop kills white woman? Kardashians time!

9. Merle Marks says:

maybe he’s a Muslim, punishing her for not being adequately dressed…

• vfm#7634 says:

All Somalis are members of the religion of pieces.

• Sentient says:

I met a Christian Somali once in the grocery store. He had a giant cross hung around his neck. There’s a tiny community of Somali Christian converts east of St Paul. This guy wanted nothing to do with other Somalis. Pretty brave of him to parade himself around as an “apostate”. Only one I’ve ever met, though.

• AM says:

I met Somali Christian as well. He was pretty much the only worthwhile one of the guys I met in the small community that was the flop house of our upstairs apartment (really!). He moved away to go to college.

• Buckeye Heathen says:

With a first name of Mohamed,odds are the cop wasn’t a christian.

10. Deb says:

I saw this story on Yahoo. There is no dash cam footage or body camera footage, though both cameras were supposed to be on.

The shooting victim was described as a “spiritual healer” in the Tribune article.

How did the shooter manage to shoot her through the driver side door without hitting his partner, who I’m assuming was in the driver’s seat?

11. Some cultures are better than others…

Prayers for this lady’s family, and the heartbreak they must have.

12. wow cameras completely off and a refugee cop shoots her interesting I know Twin falls Idaho all proud of hiring refugee’s as cops also just don’t think its a smart move.

• Kay Elle says:

Been a very long time since I visited my old home town of Twin Falls, ID. Guess I won’t be going there anytime soon…

• Mari says:

Isn’t that the town where 3 “refugee” African juvenile animals raped a 5 year old girl and recorded it on a cell phone?

The town where the Turkish immigrant Chabadi glommed tens of millions of the tax payers money to set up a yogurt factory and hired no Americans, only African Muslims on the grounds he just couldn’t find any Americans capable of factory work?

• Esperanza says:

Neither do I. Unveiled cops, what could go wrong?

13. sudsy49 says:

This is what happens when you give immigrants preference for jobs that they are not properly trained for and the rules for which are outside of their culture.

14. mazziflol says:

Wheres Justin? Wheres Pete? When do we sack the town and loot?

15. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Trigger-happy mooslim cop shoots from the passenger seat across his partner’s chest?

More pics of the Somali perp with a Minneapolis PD badge over here.

• Nigella says:

I’m gonna wait for more info but it doesn’t look good…

• patrickhenrycensored says:

Not only did she speak without permission, she was outside, in her pajamas, and likely without a male accompanying her. So many violations!

• Grandpa M says:

And she probably had bacon on her breath.

• mikeyboo says:

This lady reportedly called police because she heard a noise in the alley behind her home and thought there may have been an assault. Normally, an operator taking the 911 call will advise the reporting party to remain in the house (since going outside under those circumstances may be dangerous).
        I am wondering what possessed this woman to walk down the alley (reportedly some 300 feet) instead of remaining in her home until contacted by officers.
        This entire story is very strange.

• Esperanza says:

Wow. Reminds me. A Nubian friend saw a Nubian woman walk down the street in Paris. He was gobsmacked. He had never seen a Nubian woman without the burka thingies. He’s getting on for 30.

• WSB says:

Whoa! Funny about the elder millennial!

When I was studying in Egypt many years ago, I was part of a group of about twelve. One was ver very tall young lady who was black with short-cropped hair. And when we arrived in Luxor, many of the young Egyptian men came up to her and said they wanted to meet this ‘Nubian man.’

It never even occurred to them that she was a woman.

16. This 1st Somali officer in Minneapolis guy, has only been with the department for 2 years and has been sued for roughing up yet…another woman who he claimed was mentally ill (and wasn’t). So, one and one equaling two says to me that this guy probably has a very low opinion of women and an over-inflated opinion of his power over them. Where I live? Louisville? We have a lot of Somali ‘refugees’. And these guys? They go out of their way to be rude, hostile, and over confrontational. Once had one laugh as he slammed a door in my face right after he had pretended he was going to hold it open for me. Yeah, THAT kind of confrontational. No love lost for Somalis here as I haven’t found a nice one yet.

• smiley says:

and if a woman so much as speaks without permission, she “deserves” rebuke, in their minds.

• Infidels don’t deserve their respect. The Koran says so.

• Doug says:

anyone that thinks we should have somali “refugees” should be forced to house them in their own homes

• I was talking with a friend whose neighbor is from Poland. He is a bus driver and says that in the night, Somali teens get on this bus and are abusive. They actually spit on him.

When he has reported this to management he is told to do nothing. Neither does the management so anything other than put up signs that harrassment will not be tolerated.

All cultures are not equal.

• WSB says:

From the Heavy.com article upthread:

“The open federal case in the United States District Court, District of Minnesota was filed against Noor, two other police officers, and the City of Minneapolis, by a woman named Teresa M. Graham.

Federal court documents say the complaint is an action for money damages arising out of a May 25, 2017. The complaint accuses Noor and the other officers “without any reasonable or legal cause” of forcing “their way into Plaintiff’s house,” where they’re accused of having “violently and forcibly detained her, and transported her to a hospital against her will.” She’s alleging violations of constitutional rights.

[snip]

Graham was told she was going to the hospital because it was believed she was in a “mental health crisis.” She was accused of calling 911 “a million times,” the complaint says. In the application for emergency admission, she was accused of continuously calling 911 and being verbally agitated and not making sense, which she denies.

She was held at the medical center for more than 1.5 hours, at which time a physician ordered that she be discharged, the complaint says.

• Sentient says:

At least one of the officers involved in the Jamar Clark shooting in Minneapolis had been involved in a similar situation while an officer in San Diego. Not sure whether that involved a shooting or a mere allegation of brutality. It’s been proposed that officers should have to carry individual insurance against damages resulting from misconduct.

• WSB says:

That will be a big issue. However, since we are paying for their pensions, maybe they should.

Would have to study further. Sounds like the creep of doctor’s liability insurance.

• oldiadguy says:

“According to KARE11, “Noor has two open complaints against him from 2017 and one from 2016,” although the station does not detail what they are about.””

This may well be a clue to the problem. Subtracting his time in the police academy, Noor hasn’t been on the street for a full two years and he has been able to run up one Federal Civil Rights lawsuit and has three open internal complaints. That is a lot of complaints and would normally be an indicator of a problem officer, especially a newly minted officer. I wonder if there are any closed internal complaints.

If I was doing the investigation, I would be interested to see his police academy records, reports from his field training officer, work record (sick time and leave), prior complaints, activity sheets and work product. Leave aside Noor’s race and national background for a minute and just concentrate on Noor’s actions. Noor’s partner is apparently talking calmly to the complainant and observes no threat. Noor, in the other side of the car in the front passenger seat, for what ever reason decides he needs to draw his pistol, reach across in front of his partner and shoot the complainant. WTH

At the very least Noor has some serious decision making issues. Based on the little info that has been made public, 38 years of law enforcement experience and having served 13 1/2 years as an Internal Affairs Investigator, I can all but guarantee that there is a lot the PD and the City will try to hide that will show Noor should never have been a police officer.

In many ways Noor reminds me of a probationary officer I had when I was a Field Training Officer. That situation did not turn out well and also ended in a death.

Take Care

• WSB says:

Horrible, and still today the LSM has not mentioned any of his past.

• oldiadguy says:

If my understanding of what I’ve found in some online databases, it would appear that there maybe a great more about Mr. Noor that is not being mentioned about his past. What I found applies to Missouri Rules of Criminal Procedures 29.5 and 24.035. Same name, same age and resides in Minneapolis Minnesota. Something is very weird here.

Take Care

• chbailey says:

I was at a busy crosswalk in my neighborhood last summer. Three Somalian men were in front of me and when the light changed to ‘walk’, they went ahead of me a few paces and two of them turned around and spit… the gobs landed on the asphalt in front of my shoes. I looked them straight in the eye while I had my hand on ‘concealed carry’ so I followed them for several more paces. Lucky for them, they cowered and never looked back. Before the light changed, I had eye contact with muscle in a van parked at the corner to meet me

17. Curry Worsham says:

Very sketchy.

“Arradondo confirmed that the officer bodycam program is fully rolled out in Minneapolis but declined to say more about why there is no footage of the shooting.”

18. mazziflol says:

“Basically my mom’s dead because a police officer shot her for reasons I don’t know,” Zach Damond said. “I demand answers. If anybody can help, just call police and demand answers. I’m so done with all this violence. It’s so much bulls**t. America sucks.”

• Nigella says:

Must be horrible for Him… That being said if he feels America sucks maybe he should return to Australia or move out of Minn.

• Nigella says:

Actually that was too harsh on My part….. I can understand his anguish…

• Honest Abbey says:

You weren’t too harsh, Nigella.
          The “son” who made those remarks is actually the American son of the woman’s American fiance, so technically speaking, he’s not even her step son. Why he refers to the woman as his “mother” is misleading.

• dayallaxeded says:

If he loved her like a mother and she filled that role, then he’s more than justified in calling her “mom.” And he’s absolutely right to be disgusted by this bs. I can’t make much a judgment based on the very meager facts being provided, but there’s definitely something very wrong here and it seems unlikely it’s on the victim’s part.

Something to keep in the back of our minds while waiting for more info on this incident: I attended a series of presentations by my local PD and allied LE agencies a while back. Typical citizen involvement booster. One presentation was an opportunity to try out PD’s “shoot/don’t shoot” video electronic training. I have some training and did pretty well, but the one scenario that got me was a distraught woman coming from the side of a house–no obvious weapons in sight, but she approached quickly and came up with a pistol from behind her back. We traded 3 shots, virtually killing each other. Definitely a re-evaluating moment. So was officer sharia trained to especially fear this “type” of person and did his pre-existing misogyny amp that training to 11?

• Honest Abbey says:

The investigation will be based on facts, not feelings………

On the official record, the 22 yr old man who calls the victim “mom” will most likely be referred to as an “acquaintance”.

I understand the guy is upset and rightfully so, but the America Sucks attitude really boils my blood.

• Michael says:

“The investigation will be based on facts, not feelings………”

Abbey I wouldn’t bet the farm on it. Facts are often not PC.

• mimbler says:

Yes, the “America sucks” comment sounds like the outburst of a liberal. America is a great country except for those cities ruled by liberals.

And she was shot by a somali, not an American. Who was a police officer because of liberal virtue signaling.

• Deb says:

Minnesota sucks. I say that as someone who has lived next door to it most of my life and has many friends who live there. It’s been ruined.

• dayallaxeded says:

As of the last 8 years and more in that area, “America” has been a cucked shadow of its former self, overrun with racist scumbags and minimal respect for citizens and the kind of people that made her strong enough to persist through the last 50 years of fed gov and progzi depredations. Making an unstable, misogynistic, sharia-head a police officer “b/c of virtue signaling” is what way too much of America has become. If a member of my family, whether by blood or by law, was ruthlessly and needlessly murdered as it appears this woman was, I’d probably say much the same thing–not because I think “America” can’t get back on track, but b/c I’d be so rightly disgusted and furious about her present, debauched state. If that’s not what the guy meant, then, yeah, he’s probably just another anti-gun, anti-LE a–hole.

• Sentient says:

Should we have any confidence that the shoot/don’t shoot video training accurately represents the dangers police face? I don’t know. According to this site: http://www.nleomf.org/facts/officer-fatalities-data/ there were 32 firearms-related officer fatalities in 2016. If the video training leads officers to believe, say, that half of their interactions could result in their death, maybe the videos need to be re-programmed.

• Sylvia Avery says:

“One presentation was an opportunity to try out PD’s “shoot/don’t shoot” video electronic training.”

This is an eye opening experience that I wish everyone could have. It would shut up a lot of second guessers and police haters if they had a chance to simulate what happens and what it is like.

It was an experience I’ll never forget.

• mopar2016 says:

Officer sharia doesn’t belong in the US.
              THAT’S the short answer.

Anyone with a brain knows that you don’t bring refugees from the turd world and make them police officers in the civilized world.

• woohoowee says:

We’re one of those families who doesn’t have a step anything. Just plain mom, dad, aunt, uncle, cousin, etc. no matter how we came to be related. That’s just how it worked out with us.

• Sylvia Avery says:

He is entitled to his grief and his rage, and I get that completely. Where he loses me is with his “America sucks” statement. Really? Why would that be a reaction to this hideous situation? Out of place, out of line.

• How about a Somalian police officer with a gun in America sucks?

• janc1955 says:

The Daily Mail article also discusses the dead woman’s dislike of guns and our “gun culture,” and apparently was vocal in her preference for her home country’s gun-free culture. So I’m guessing liberal household. Imo, the 22-year-old son of the fiance should just zip it. Let dad talk if there’s talking to be done.

• stella says:

The way this was written is confusing. I think the step-son to be is American born.

• Chuck says:

“America sucks”. A phrase heard all over the twin cities.

• dayallaxeded says:

Apparently, the “America” in and about the twin cities does suck, due to demonrat control and alien infiltration. A broader view would be more hopeful–at least I still have some optimism following the election of PDJT and the higher profile given to patriots and rational people like Sheriff Clark.

• chbailey says:

What, in comparison to Australian immigration deals?

19. md070264 says:

Maybe the Somali officer thought she had a suicide vest on under her flowing Burk…..I mean…. night shirt.

20. Garrison Hall says:

I would not be at all surprised if Mohamed Noor unintentionally discharged his pistol. The fact that the round went through the driver’s door is a telltale because, if intentional, would have been as dangerous to the other officer as it would to a person who was a target. I won’t say there was an “accidental” discharge because guns don’t fire without there being a finger on the trigger. Noor probably shot Diamond because he was improperly handling his firearm.

21. wizzum says:

As an Aussie, I have seen well meaning Aussie chicks get pretty vocal and belligerent when they think they are in the right and it doesn’t matter who is in the wrong, they will get pretty “in your face”.

Not a good course of action when talking to a police officer

• rf121 says:

You mean speak out and get shot? Sure, lets blame the victim.

• JohnP says:

I don’t think that’s what Wizzum meant. I hazard to say that most muslim men are ill equipped to deal with women who are vocal about anything.

• bigsy says:

The report I saw said the partner was shocked that Noor shot.

You also have to figure if Noor shot across the partner (driver), the partner had to be sitting back in his seat. Any belligerence probably would have caused the driver to turn towards the woman. I would think, which would have blocked off the window from the passenger side.

I think the report I read said Noor has had a couple of incidents in the last two years, so it may be he isn’t a calm person or he has a quick temper.

• amwick says:

I was thinking the same thing… pure speculation,,, I have known a few Austalian people,,, they were wonderful, but forward… She might have said something downright insulting, but we will never know.

• MOA says:

“She might have said something downright insulting, ”

Now that’s funny. So what?….An excellent reason /mitigating reason to shoot her I presume Only in America.

• amwick says:

It was meant to suggest that a simple insult (name calling ?) may be enough reason to murder someone. It is a matter of honor in some cultures.. Esp if a woman insults a man…. if anything I was suggesting it may be part of Somali or Muslim culture or both,,, not American… but I don’t know..I am neither Somali or Muslim. Hence the word speculation…

22. Why am i not surprised this was in Minnesota? Nothing in the usual Media. As far as they are concerned, the woman who was shot would be better served if she worried more about the Russians. Maybe she should have told the dispatcher that she thought the noises outside her house were Russians, then this wouldn’t have happened. The MSM would have gone crazy if this is a black victim. I mean, totally crazy.

As it stands, white people are now officially second class citizens. Their deaths at the hands of police are not worth reporting on, because they are just second class people who no-one in authority cares about, especially the main stream media. The amount of racist crimes against white people is off the charts (I am not saying this was one of them), and almost none of it is reported. White people dying is not worth reporting on.

Notice how there are no riots by BLM or anyone over this. BLM team up with other fringe groups opposed to police violence. Where are these groups? Strangely silent, looking at their feet. They clearly approve of such killings. They are therefore not against police violence. They are just against white cops defending themselves. If a black cop kills a white person, that is okay. We know this as there is no media hype, no outrage and no calls for justice. After all, the man is a muslim, who has more rights than white Americans, and it’s okay to kill whitey as they are after all trying to replace us. Because we are second class.

Black lives matter, they say. But that is not what they mean. They mean black lives matter more. It is even okay for other blacks to kill blacks, as, well, they are superior and are allowed to do such stuff. But if a white guy kills a black man in defense, not only is it news, but it is evidence of white supremacy, even though ALL the statistics show otherwise.

When will we start to fight back? It’s not other races or creeds that are the problem, but our institutions, our media, our politicized police force, the FBI, the CIA, and our security agencies who not only do nothing, but favor one social group over another, and allow all this to happen. There is no equality in this country. Today, in progressive USA, other groups are deemed better than others, and are afforded more rights, including the right to harm, damage and riot without consequence.

Got to hand it to Obama. He did a great job destroying this nation, but fundamentally transforming every institution to attack middle America.

Not surprised by this at all.

23. BobBoxBody says:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGB9SY6Fdjo I’ve posted this before, but it bears repeating given where this is happening.

24. fleporeblog says:

This story is surreal! I just explained it to a colleague at work and she told me to stop spreading Fake News. I just emailed her the StarTribune article referencing the shooter. I hope and pray that this will be the last Somali ever hired to be a cop in Minnesota or any other state in the US!

There is absolutely no reason for this! I don’t care how they try to spin it! This Allah Loving Akbar killed her because she was a woman. Maybe the defense will be insanity! The bastard remembered the call for death of infidels and reacted on it.

Our President is absolutely right in saying “DRIVE THEM OUT!”

• Twin falls idaho hiring refugee’s as cops they have at least 4 I believe.. not good

• fleporeblog says:

The same area that had 3 Muslims rape a 5 year old girl and NOTHING was reported about it because it would have looked terrible for Barry in Hawaii and HRC!!!!!!

From the article linked above:

An alleged sexual assault on a five-year-old special needs girl has put a small Idaho city at the center of the debate over the Obama administration’s move to take in hundreds of thousands of refugees.

Despite the hot-button issue of refugee resettlement, the story has gained little traction with the national media, and Internet fact-check site Snopes.com has labeled the information circulating on the web as “mostly false.” According to Loebs, the three assailants, ages 7, 10 and 14, are not Syrian, but may be refugees. The girl was not raped, but is believed to have been sexually assaulted, he said.

“They stripped her naked, and urinated in her mouth,” Odell told FoxNews.com, citing his conversations with the girl’s family.

25. Fred says:

It was a mercy killing…she is an infidel, was not wearing a hijab, and did not pay her religion tax.

26. robertnotsowise says:

The Spiritual Healer vs Somali Voodoo

27. sundance says:

28. stella says:

More likely that the shooting was unintentional. Unholstering his weapon, and discharged it.

29. tempo150101 says:

Give Muslims badges and guns. Smart.

30. Given that she’s white, and has benefited from unearned white privilege all her life, her life doesn’t matter the way black lives do. There’s no reason to make a stink about it like we did about St. Trayvon and the Saint of Ferguson MO, who were so horribly oppressed by whitey during their short lives and up to their deaths.
    /s

31. emet says:

My guess: negligent discharge. Extremely awkward to draw a from a duty holster while seated. Officer discerns something in her hand, cell? or weapon? She is upset. He cannot see much from his position, and opts to draw. The trigger catches on something or finger not indexed. The weapon is discharged and he is startled and continues to fire.

32. This is why Cops should have body-cams and dash-cams on at all times.

33. She received the full measure of enrichment.

34. sunnydaysall says:

Let me be up front with all my Treeper Friends here. I am not a politically correct person and it is not allowed in my home… So, with that said, I think there may be a muslim/sharia tie here somewhere especially knowing that Austraila can be pretty harsh with their refugees, especially Somalians! I am interested to find out if he was one of the refugees that came through Austraila or was in one of their Australian-run offshore detention centers, on Nauru and Manus Island!

We may never know the full story of why he shot her, especially if he is a muslim, but no weapons were found at the site! But it will be the rest of the Minnesota PD’s men in blue that will suffer at the hands of this senseless shooting! 😦

35. In Az says:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions needs to get involved just as Obama involved his AG in cops who “kill for no reason”.
    This needs to go both ways. A moslem cop using Sharia law on an infidel.
    And Caucasions need to start protesting, name calling from the commie left be darned.

36. Timmy-the-Ute says:

“Cell phone, Don’t shoot!”

37. Honest Abbey says:

From an article linked above:

Noor was the first Somali-American officer to join the Minneapolis Police Department’s 5th precinct team. He joined the department in March 2015. Before joining the police force, he worked primarily in property management.

Reading between the lines, I’m guessing this isn’t the ONLY Somali officer in that precinct as the word “first” implies there are more.

Tragic On So Many Levels.

38. kirkreport says:

How sad. Pray for this woman’s fiancé and family. This is a strange incident, but unfortunately it’s not as uncommon as we’d like. Not every cop possesses the proper temperament required to handle the job they must perform.

I must admit, the fact that the body cameras were not on and the car camera didn’t capture the incident is highly suspicious.

Either very very poor training and wrong temperament OR a very very corrupt Police department.

39. Trimegistus says:

All of the “negligent discharge” explanations lead to the big question: WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING PULLING A GUN?

40. LafnH2O says:

Wonder what the disturbance was all about.
    Why draw your weapon
    Weapon safety rules
    1) Treat all weapons as if they are loaded at
    ALL times!
    2) NEVER draw your weapon, unless you intend
    to use it!
    3) Keep your finger off the trigger, until your
    sights are on target!
    4) Keep your weapon on SAFE, until you intend
    to fire!
    5) Be sure of your target and what lays beyond!

There might be slight changes, but you get the gist of it.

Again… WHY draw your weapon while speaking with the 911 caller??
    Misfire. Pffft.
    Had to Unsecure the weapon.
    Draw it “upwards” to clear the holster.
    Level the barrel, just right,and move it forward.
    At that distance… bend down or kneel. (To fire through two (2) open windows and cause a fatal injury.

Did he give any WARNING to the now DECEASED, Justine Damond???
    If she was religious, or purple or covered in skittles… irrelevant!!!!
    Again… WHY DRAW THE WEAPON!!

Something stinks in somaliaville.

• bkrg2 says:

Thanks H2O – this was along the lines of what I was thinking. Although we do not know all the facts and situation, the bottom line is what you mention. Anyone who legally owns a gun follows a safety protocol. For law enforcement, this is drilled into their heads.
      The circumstances for this specific killing violate every safety protocol I can think of.
      Thoughts and prayers for the family of Justine. Such a terrible situation.

41. unconqueredone says:

Grew up in MN. It’s a microcosm of America in many ways. Very politically polarized, those who aren’t conservative are suicidal in their political correctness.
    There has to be more to this story than we currently know- maybe more than we’ll ever know.

42. SeekerOfTruth says:

profiling – please skip if you do not like profiling.

Number one enemy of many Somali men? White Blonde Women. Good looking ones are the devil according to them and deserve all the punishment they give them. Somali men love to harass all women, but blonde white woman are their number one target.

A good friend of mine – tall good looking blonde woman took a Med cruise with her boyfriend. I strongly cautioned her to be very careful in any port excursions along the Mediterranean – North Africa being the worst and Southern Europe also not so good for blonde women.

No good looking white women go anywhere near the Minneapolis Somali pits of terror zones.

Blonde white women are the number one target by certain cultures to (1) harass (2) rape (3) kill (4) kidnap and sell into slavery.

Look at Sweden, Germany. Blonde women are not safe many places. And have to avoid night time and any side places. Same now for Minneapolis.

43. Timmy-the-Ute says:

Her last name is actually Ruszczyk. Sounds Russian, must shoot.

44. Bob Thoms says:

Language barrier; bet the Somali police officer didn’t speak very good English.

45. Kristin says:

Fishy fishy I dare to say. Body cam off dashboard cam useless. Where was the other officer?

46. Walt says:

What did she see, What was the disturbance that this police officer had to protect????? What is the name of the other officer was he of Somali descent also?

47. They should be able to tell what happened if she was on the line with 911 while she approached the cop car what cop drives down a alleyway on a call with no cameras on in this day and age if there is a honest investigation and not a diversity cover up.

48. Honest Abbey says:

Just to give a little perspective on the neighborhood where this occured…….

It’s a quiet, upscale, trendy neighborhood southwest of Minneapolis. This neighborhood is not “mixed” and is comprised mostly of white middle class professionals. This neighborhood borders the very affluent City of Edina where all the doctors and dentists live, including most of my in-laws.

I haven’t checked the stats, but I honestly can’t remember ever hearing about a shooting death in that neighborhood in all the many years that I have lived in Minnesota.

• artichoke says:

I used to live east of Lake Minnetonka so I have some idea of the area.

I suppose the Somali hates the people there. The Somalis have now become dangerous and need to be put under control. They cannot be allowed to terrorize Minneapolis. We’ve put up with them for a long time, but now they have to be pushed back.

49. gary says:

If the shooter states it was accidental shooting, what will he be charged with? Will he be given probation?

50. disgustedwithjulison says:

I lived in that neighborhood for a couple of decades. It is a nice neighborhood that literally could be policed without guns. Word I am hearing is that she was shot multiple times. Doesn’t sound like accidental discharge.

A few years ago, the city of Minneapolis decided to make the force much more diverse. Instead of 2 years of community college or more, they went to a four month training program for certain minorities. This is going to blow up on the mayor and the police department. Hiring unqualified people to fulfill politically correct aspirations.