July 7th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #169

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sean Spicer Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,406 Responses to July 7th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #169

1. fedback says:

The level of destruction in Hamburg is unbelievable. So many shops destroyed, looting, fires in the streets etc
    It’s 1 am in Hamburg, police has abandoned parts of the city according to German media, they are completely overwhelmed

2. sgtrok13 says:

So I took my son to see Spider-Man homecoming. He was looking forward to it and I grew up a fan. Unbeknownst to me I guess there was some flack about the historically stunning fiery redhead Mary Jane Watson, MJ, had been cast as a Black Girl. Also Peter Parkers Love interest was Black and all of his friends were of mixed ethnicities. I can’t recall any white friends except Tony Stark.
    Ok. This was definitely on the down low. I didn’t see it in the trailers and I still would have watched it.
    Apparently life long fans that disagreed and were loyalists to the comics roots were immediately cast as racists and subjected to the usual bully beat down tactics but here is what got in my craw…
    In “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” Peter Parker’s snarky, woke classmate Michelle (MJ…they changed her name from Mary Jane to Michelle) played by the actress Zendaya, refuses to join her academic decathlon teammates on an elevator ride to the top of the Washington Monument, which, as it turns out, spares her from a horrifying situation and a deadly rescue mission for Spider-Man. The reason why didn’t Michelle join them on the doomed elevator ride? Because she didn’t feel like entering a monument built by slaves.

When Michelle and Peter Parkers teacher tried to reassure her that the monument was a slave-free structure, one of the park guides gives a “so-so” gesture.

Now not only do they insert a black actress to play a traditional white role she is played by someone that makes it a point to tell her class that the only reason she is going with the class is to protest something to which her teacher responds “Protest is good”
    And exclaim in front of children, my son, that the Washington Monument is RACIST.

So they defend picking a black actress then have said black actress inject racism and make racist comments. I have to tell my son that isn’t true.

I don’t know what to say. Going with a black isn’t racist and exclaim race doesn’t matter then inject racism and slavery on top of it?
    And she’s a mess. Typical liberal moron. Messy hair. Messy clothes. Hangs out in detention to get off on other people’s misery ( her words). She’s a freak show. They destroyed MJ’s character who has always been a beautiful, confident, model with a go get ’em attitude.

Even Flash Thompson. Peters high school nemesis. The Big muscular Blond hair blue eyed all American quarterback was played by what I believed to be an Indian from India who was also a DJ who referred to Parker as “Penis Parker”
    Sorry for the rant but I am one of those guys that spent his lunch money on comics growing up.
    I tried scouring the net for opinions on this and it looks like it is being hidden for the time being. The movie was released today but I expect backlash.

• SeekerOfTruth says:

They are trying to hide everything about this movie until after this weekend.
      Sony got involved in this production and pushed their liberal agenda all the way down in the movie. Sony seems to be actively trying to destroy SpiderMan with their liberal agenda.

Tx for the post. It is exactly as I feared. I will not be seeing SiderMan and will instead go to Wonder Woman again (strong traditional Israeli woman lead). and wait for Dunkirk.

• G. Combs says:

YUCK!

Yet with Dinesh D’Souza’s Hillary’s America: The Secret History Of The Democratic Party they hid EVERYTHING. NO ADs in the paper. THERE WERE ZERO signs even in the movie theatre. All the other movies had posters in the lobby and names on the front of the building. Hillary’s America did not even have a sign in front of the theatre door!!! We had to be guided to where the showing was.

• wyntre says:

3. JustSomeInputFromAz says:

Dan Scavino does great work:

4. SeekerOfTruth says:

from Rush: George Clooney Admits Trump’s America Is Safer Than the UK

George Clooney has decided to leave London. He’s gonna pack up his wife, Amal Clooney, and their two kids and they’re gonna move back to LA.

She’s a worldwide human rights, civil rights lawyer. So Clooney moved over there — no surprise — and now he wants to leave. It’s not that he wants to come back here. (interruption) It’s that he wants to leave there.

That’s the question: “Why would he want to leave the U.K.?” It’s too dangerous. It’s too dangerous. That’s exactly right. There’s too much terrorism. The threat of terrorism is just way too high, and Clooney is admitting the United States is safer.

Yes, that’s the importance of the story! Clooney, by virtue of wanting to uproot his family in the U.K. and move ’em back to LA because of safety? They can’t make you stay in the U.K.? No, I don’t think we can make him stay there.

Seeker: What is the number one issue for family people? safety and security.

Will Clooney now shut his bad mouth on the refugee situation that he help inflame?

• janc1955 says:

Nope, he will not, nor will his “human rights, civil rights lawyer” spouse. Limousine liberals. What’s good for thee, is never good enough for me.

• Lucille says:

George Clooney is a Complete Idiot
      Paul Joseph Watson

Warning: Language alert!

• KittyKat says:

I wouldn’t be surprised if his motive is political. I have read that he has aspirations to try for the office of president.

• KittyKat says:

Clarification: What I read about him wanting to be president, I read some time ago, not in connection with this story. But I bet it still applies.

5. budmc says:

• vladdy-not-the-russian-one says:

Read that in “Shattered,” just after the election. So everybody “in the know” knows, thanks to the “insiders” who wrote the book. The media just pretend not to.

6. budmc says:

7. JustSomeInputFromAz says:

Bigbird is now in Hamburg…..SMH

• wyntre says:

With his son. Are NYC taxpayers picking up the tab?

Meanwhile, A NYPD woman cop with 3 kids was assassinated a few days ago and the wake is this weekend.

DeBooblio couldn’t care less.

• Anon says:

I really love that cover. But why do New Yorkers elect these people?

• wyntre says:

DeBoobio got 70% of the 24% of people who showed up. Out of 4.5 million registered voters only 1 million or so voted.. So DeBoobio was elected by roughly 16% of the voters.

Stinks. But Guiliani was the previous mayor and even Bloomberg wasn’t that bad.

Just glad I no longer live anywhere near there.

• Bebop777 says:

Sorry, I think Bloomberg was HORRIBLE. Really a RINO and he helped make it virtually impossible for anyone to find an affordable place to rent. He and his real estate buds did very very well for themselves. And I’m lucky with my apartment as i got in just before the greedy landlords went berserk. If only Rudy came back or someone like him.

• Bebop777 says:

The New York Post is the only paper left in NYC that isn’t a leftist shill for the Democrat party. Vulgar, uncouth at times but damn, they do get it right re politics (and dirt on celebs lol). They endorsed Trump too during the campaign. I never buy actual newspapers but the day after election day, I sure bought the Post as a keepsake lol Lots of pics 🙂

8. Martin says:

9. Just saw this over on the Reddit. I was dying…. Best thing ever, needs to be tweeted by everyone!!!

10. Throughout history the French convinced the rest of the world they were the experts on diplomacy. What a joke.

So happy President Trump sees through their BS.

11. Jenny Hatch says:

“THEY HAVE BEEN FAKE NEWS FOR A LONG TIME” – DONALD TRUMP @REALDONALDTRUMP CRITICISES CNN AND NBC AT POLAND PRESS CONFERENCE #CNNBLACKMAIL #CNNFAKENEWS @JENNYHATCH TWITTER MEME ROUNDUP
    Posted by Jenny Hatch on July 7, 2017

12. nwtex says:

Mike‏ @Fuctupmind 4h
    John Podesta is crabby that Trump can break his balls via Twitter, while meeting with Putin at the G20.
    Still no Russian proof, John.
    2:28 PM – 7 Jul 2017

John Podesta‏Verified account @johnpodesta
    2/ Pulled in for a pit stop in E. Fairmont W. Va. to see that our whack job POTUS @realDonaldTrump is tweeting about me at the G20.
    7:59 AM – 7 Jul 2017

John Podesta‏Verified account @johnpodesta 10h10 hours ago
    Replying to @johnpodesta @realDonaldTrump
    3/ Get a grip man, the Russians committed a crime when they stole my emails to help get you elected President.
    8:00 AM – 7 Jul 2017

13. lol!

14. wyntre says:

15. more winning!

16. budmc says:

17. budmc says:

18. Liked by 4 people

19. budmc says:

20. daughnworks247 says:

21. Landslide says:

I haven’t paid much attention to the violence/riots/anarchists. Can someone tell me why the German military is not stopping this?

22. budmc says:

23. Lucille says:

Liz Wheeler on fire as usual…

“If you threaten President Trump with jihad you’re not necessarily a terrorist…”
    Tipping Point With Liz Wheeler on OAN

24. jeans2nd says:

Oh dear. Angie was sooooo wanting to present a united front. Bummer.

“Climate change not an objective for UK at G20 as Theresa May meets Donald Trump”
    “The Prime Minister has not made the environment one of her four key priorities”

“Climate Disagreement Clouding G-20 Summit”
    “The U.S. is isolated when it comes to climate change at the G-20 — and it is a disagreement that will likely be mentioned in the summit’s closing declaration, SPIEGEL has learned.”

25. jeans2nd says:

Climate change? Carbon tax? Pfffft.
    Our POTUS has so got this.

Scientists Turn Carbon Dioxide Emissions into Stone
    “Scientists working at the Hellisheidi geothermal power plant near Reykjavik, Iceland, were able to pump the plant’s carbon dioxide-rich volcanic gases into deep underground basalt formations, mix them with water and chemically solidify the carbon dioxide.”

26. 4chan has cheap fix for airport etc. annoying Fake CNN