In an article identifying the originating source of the wrestling gif tweeted last week by President Donald Trump, CNN says they’ll keep his name private so long as the person remains compliant to the media thought police.

The direct threat is: “CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.”

(Link to Article for Screengrab)

That would be a direct threat by CNN to dox the identity of a private individual if the citizen refuses to remain apologetic and compliant to the ideological dictates of the corporate CNN’s media outlook.

Got that comrades?  Failure to remain a compliant citizen may render you subject to targeting by CNN corporate media.

Worth remembering.  CNN has instituted a multi-level corporate approval process for all media articles.  That means everyone within the media organization from top tier executives through legal departments and editors approved of this statement.

And people thought this meme was tongue in cheek.  Turns out it was entirely accurate:

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Conspiracy ?, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

971 Responses to CNN Threatens To Expose Non Compliant Citizen for Thinking Wrong Thoughts… #CNNblackmail

1. georgiafl says:

2. budmc says:

• Your Tour Guide says:

What might be of interest is K-File’s prior obsession with Plagiarism.
      Used it against Crowley, Sheriff Clarke. K-File is 27. So he would
      have probably graduated college 5 years ago. From Ohio University.
      Google : Ohio University- plagiarism. Some interesting stuff.

3. Deb says:

CNN is Stasi.

They actually thought this would make PDJT look bad. Possibly they were trying to provoke PDJT supporters to make us look bad. Their lack of sound judgement is scary.

4. budmc says:

5. Howie says:

General Sessions where are you?
    Section 241 of Title 18 is the civil rights conspiracy statute. Section 241 makes it unlawful for two or more persons to agree together to injure, threaten, or intimidate a person in any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the Unites States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same). Unlike most conspiracy statutes, Section 241 does not require that one of the conspirators commit an overt act prior to the conspiracy becoming a crime.

The offense is punishable by a range of imprisonment up to a life term or the death penalty, depending upon the circumstances of the crime, and the resulting injury, if any.

• Warrior1 says:

Jeff sessions still sleeping.

• Curry Worsham says:

It just happened, Howie. Give him a chance.

• kiskiminetas says:

Agree with you Curry in respect to giving JS a chance. DT and he intertied a mess and it is being torn down in a methodical way one piece after another. Also with the Twitter and other social medias exploding over what CNN has done here, it shows that many are fighting back against the leftist’s propaganda machine.

Someone needs to get a lawyer to represent the man that CNN threatened to expose and the other BS they threw at him. These merchants of falsity must be body slammed, picked back up and RKOed. Then someone needs to call the Undertaker!

• MaineCoon says:

Source link? Julian Assange and/or WikiLeaks Tweet?

• Bendix says:

I’m thinking, as someone here posted the tweet about why CNN didn’t just threaten the person privately, and how it was made publicly as a lesson to everyone else, we are getting into terrorism areas here.
      Seriously. Terroristic actions are made public as a “let that be a lesson to you all” warning.
      How did we get here? An individual’s freedom of expression threatened by a news outlet?
      It is IMPERATIVE that their license by yanked as fast as the law will allow.

6. Jlwary says:

🤔 Wouldn’t it be something if the entire story was fake? Lol, that they didn’t find the user? That article was pretty self serving for the fnn.
    I understand where this Reddit user is coming from–not wanting to have his name known–but if I were blackmailed or threatened I would be pissed. If I were him I would announce my identity and tell my story. They must have dirt on this user… such bs. It really bothers me that the reddit user apologized… why doesn’t the Fake news network apologize for being FAKE!!

• mw says:

Well, how much ya wanna bet the Reddit user came out of the closet to talk to CNN just for the pure fun of creating a meme firestorm?

• Curry Worsham says:

He’s 15. He was worried about what his Mom would think.

• luke says:

I don’t blame the redditor for wanting to remain anonymous. Most of us have said things that need to be said; but nevertheless they are not things you would want to standup at your place of employment or even your business and start spouting. CNN knows this and this is why it is Blackmail.

• Bendix says:

It occurred to me that CNN might be pulling a stunt to try to get the REDDIT guy to out himself, or to pretend they had it under control to get the focus on the guy and not on the reason the video was made.
      It’s either more fake news or a crime.

• 7delta says:

Then maybe this calls for an “I am Spartacus” meme. A few million should keep them busy. #IamHanA**holeSolo”

• Jimmy Jack says:

The apology seemed excessive to me which is what made me question it.

Idk, I believe CNN would do this though. They tried to tell people it was illegal to read wikileaks.

• mimbler says:

They have so little self awareness that they thought publishing the reddit guy’s “confession” would make them look good. They obviously wrote the “confession” themselves – it is typical libtard speak.
      Instead of making them look good, it made them look like North Korea with one of its show trials,
      Mike

• PDQ says:

I am inclined to believe CNN is lying.

Now, what would be even more interesting is if CNN put out the original video…

• mcclainra says:

Most likely CNN part of DS/Shadow Govt, which means they have access to all converstaions, etc., and with help of other alphabets, etc., would be a way they found out ‘who dun it’…………..

• fuzzi says:

If CNN is telling the truth that they know the reddit user, and if CNN is telling the truth that the reddit user apologized, and if CNN is telling the truth that the reddit user said he/she won’t do it again…lots of ifs…keep in mind that the reddit user is supposedly 15 years old, and might be scared because he/she’s not experienced enough to know how to stand up to bullies like CNN.

7. Bendix says:

I saw that yesterday, the so-loving Left went after the creator of the tweet, to administer a purity test, in order to label our president as a racist or something by proxy.
    These people are sick in the head.
    It reminds me of the mentality of the citizens behind the wall, in Angela Merkel’s homeland.
    The government didn’t have to order them to inform on their neighbors. They jumped at the chance.
    It makes very small people feel powerful, you see.
    This reminds me of the race for governor, when Carl Paladino ran against Andrew Cuomo in New York. If I hadn’t been aware of the Uniparty in New York before that, I certainly would have woken up then.
    How it reminds me is that I got into it with a smartass know-it-all reporter, over something he published mocking a statement by Crazy Carl. The issue I had was, the statement by Carl was factual and correct, and just because it came from Carl and was delivered in his usual revolting and profane style, the fact that Carl was right did not change.
    What difference does it make, the perceived character flaws of the person making the expression?
    Notice the Left does not apply that standard to the utterances of any of their friends in Hollywood, where it actually elevates their opinion of an ‘artist’s’ work, if that artist is personally reprehensible.
    Is Roman Polansky really such a great director?

8. flawesttexas says:

The Reddit user was a MINOR

Not only is a contract with a minor invalid….it is also a bigger criminal offense to blackmail.a minor

CNN needs to be put out of business. Its bosses and online folks need to be in jail

• Bendix says:

My local news sites routinely withhold the identities of minors, even ones charged with crimes.
      What. exactly, is wrong with putting a corporate logo over a person’s face in an existing video?
      Who would care that their kid did that?

• mimbler says:

I don’t think it matters much either way, as citizens have free speech in a free country, but later posts are indicating it was an adult, not a kid who did the original meme,

Just no point in giving the libs ammo to attack us with as they will focus on the irrelevant inaccuracy to deflect from their nonsense,
        Mike

• Elizabeth says:

I don’t think it’s the Trump beating up CNN thing the creator would be worried about, if he is indeed a 15 year old. If some of his posts were truly racist and antisemitic, he may be terrified of his parents finding that out.

9. One of my ex-colleague “threatened” his ex-girlfriend in an email that “he knows where she lives. All I want is my money back that supported you in completing your education”. I will not go into debate over “wanting the money back in completing your education”. (I am leaving out other personal details of the dispute since I want to stay on topic.)
    Guess what happened next – police showed up at his work place and handcuffed him for using “cyber threats” – writing an email that mentioned “I know where you live” is apparently considered as threatening. Sad part is, after months of being “downsized’, he had just joined his new place of employment and this happened within first week of him joining.
    Wondering if the same police, judge, etc. who threw my colleague in jail will do the same to any of the responsible persons in CNN! The verbiage from CNN seems to be very similar to what was written by my colleague in his email.

• Curry Worsham says:

Yes. “I know where you live” is a threat. Just as is: “CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.”

• Bendix says:

Both are threats, but the threat by a corporate juggernaut with access to thousands of outlets all over America is a bigger threat, much bigger.

• Jimmy Jack says:

The rules in NY are a little odd on this. Threatening a person via text is much more serious that threatening them in person. Heard this directly from NYPD source.

10. nuthinmuffin says:

“the White House did not ask his permission to use the GIF, and said he probably would have said no if they had.” isn’t this the public domain?
    he used a promotional clip from 2007 that wasn’t his to begin with, so not sure what he thinks he has the right to withhold.
    everyone thinks it’s great to poke fun when they’re out of range of the fist

11. 6x47 says:

What makes this even worse is CNN is threatening HanAssholeSolo not with this innocuous, humorous GIF; they’re threatening to reveal other posts which CNN characterizes as “racist” and “offensive”.

I can only imagine that Mr. Solo is an average man, supporting his family workkng a responsible job, whose life would be ruined should CNN dox him and reveal his “racist, offensive” posts.

The district sales manager for Acme Widgets posted a nasty meme about President Obama? And now the corporate office (and their principal customers) are getting inundated with phone calls, emails, faxes, and tweets demanding he be fired? “Sorry, Han, gotta let you go.”

And his wife is furious, telling him “I told you so! I told you not to post that garbage!” And then kicks him out of the house.

What CNN is doing is a crime. The AG of New York and the DOJ should open an inquiry.

• napoleon32 says:

The AG of New York probably condones this behavior by CNN. He’s as left as they come.

• Jason says:

what makes this worse is that CNN made an open threat to anyone else who might decide to make a joke/parody at their expense by bragging about how they found and *almost* doxxed him till he apologized.

• jmclever says:

Exactly, this is a threat to all people. And lest we think that it is meaningless, remember what happened to people during the election who wore MAGA hats? Remember the faces of bloodied Trump supporter at rallies? Young and old, men and women, even disabled.

• Tejas Rob says:

>I can only imagine that Mr. Solo is an average man, supporting his family workkng a responsible job,

If what I have seen is correct, it is a 15 year old kid.

• asawasa says:

CNN is based in Atlanta, GA. the Attorney General of that state would be in a better position to handle it than NY. although i could see multiple AG or someone from the DOJ go after them. one problem with the DC swamp might be having to deal with the CIA who i believes uses CNN to spread their propaganda.

• Joan says:

The guy is apparently only 15 years old.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Everything is racist to these people. So he may have written innocuous things they will label as racist and that is all it will take to destroy his life.

• 6x47 says:

HanAssholeSolo is (was) a self-professed “shit-post” artist. A troll, creator of over-the-top, deliberately offensive posts intended to antagonize and provoke. In his canon of work the intrepid sleuths at CNN found the “n-word” and a proposal to exterminate all Muslims.

If H.A.S. is in fact a 15 year old boy then that fits the stereotype of the shit-posting Reddit troll perfectly.

• StormyeyesC says:

His posts were pretty ………….. Well…………..Let’s just say, they wouldn’t fly on most sites, they would have been moderated.

• StormyeyesC says:

Def racist posts but that is irrelevant………….may be the reason CNN chose him………………

• luke says:

Yep that is exactly the danger and the OP knew it. That is why he whipped up that apology letter with a quickness. Unfortunately I would have had to do the same thing. The left’s minions would have tormented him for some time. Probably not with fear of physical violence but harassment in his personal/professional life.

Personally I would rather have them come after me physically than start causing trouble with my ability to provide for my family. I’m sure the OP felt the same way.

12. deb says:

The wording of CNNs response about Reddit user was so chilling I had to reread it it sounded sooooooooo much like North Korea is was sickening however if you go to Breitbart on facebook and look at their article Scroll through the comments/Gifs are hysterical and even better than the one the poor schnook posted I hope ALL social media is FLOODED with themaa

13. pluffmudgirl says:

It may be time….time for Reddit to go after CNN. CNN has gone after one of their own……
    CNN and their advertisers, sponsors, owners….are persona non grata in my household. I come from a world where crazy is paraded on the front porch and fed sweet tea. I will release the dogs if CNN tries to visit………

• jmclever says:

Tempurpedic
        US Postal Service
        Vistaprint
        Vita Coco
        Whole Foods

• fuzzi says:

Thanks for the list, I think I can boycott most if not all of them.

• Neural says:

Ace Hardware should be the one to target first. They are likely the most vulnerable financially as, if I recall, they’ve been struggling to keep up with Lowe’s and Home Depot (Not totally sure on that though).

• pluffmudgirl says:

Arrrgh…I can avoid 91% of these. Two will be difficult but can be managed (Hilton, Mariott) Two will be impossible (Dell & Microsoft). I don’t do Apple products, but my desktop is old and I suppose I won’t replace it with another Dell.

• mcclainra says:

IMO, you get that for which you pay. Longtime Apple user, 1991, and would never have otherwise. I don’t agree with Cook’s politics, but then Jobs sure marched to a different drum. Microsoft, Dell & others, equally bad, but to me, Apple obviously the best choice, by far. You can also buy a used mac, and still better, again, IMO.

• G. Combs says:

Do Ubuntu/Lunix instead of Microsoft.

Other computer brands besides Dell
          Lenovo, Apple, Acer, Toshiba, Sony, Fujitsu, Acer, Lenovo and NEC.
          Go to a small business selling computers and have them help you.
          ALSO SEE: https://certification.ubuntu.com/

Please note I am computer-diabled 😁

• fuzzi says:

We love our Samsung laptops, good solid computers!

• pattyloo says:

i want to switch from Windows 10 to linux. How to go about switching to Ubuntu or Kali-Linux for good?

Or, should I just buy a new cheap machine with Linux installed?

i have windows 10 laptops (Acer, Asus) which are 4-8 yrs old. I’ve successfully booted with a Kali-Linux bootable USB on the Acer, and I’ve seen the power and good assortment of applications, as well as internet browsing access. i like that there are fewer viruses on Linux.

• Christopher Johnson says:

I’m happily using Windows7 on my PC and laptop… they haven’t gotten money from me in years.

• 6x47 says:

You don’t have to DO anything. All that is required is to contact the advertisers and TELL THEM you’re going to do something.

Perception is reality.

It’s how 2 people, a fax machine, and a bunch of bots can appear to be thousands of outraged citizens.

• G. Combs says:

Sent actual letter through the mail people.
            As a QC engineer in the 1980s, I had to read and respond to EVERY complaint letter the corporation received before forwarding to legal.

Why did I have to look at every letter? Because every letter recieved was thought to represent 100 people, ninety-nine of whom did not bother to write but instead bad mouthed the product to friends and voted with their feet.

E-mails are easy to dump and ignore. I think hard copy has a lot more impact. Just think of all those now dull letter openers and stacks of paper!

14. Derek says:

not only is CNN threatening (coercing) the fella, they are also going to stalk him.

“cnn reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change”

Q:How will they know if it changes?
    A: They’re going to keep tabs on him and ensure he is compliant.

• Bendix says:

The term “chilling” is so overused by the MSM, it loses its effect, but this is truly chilling.
      I’d like to know what free speech advocate Bill Maher thinks of this.

15. Tejas Rob says:

It’s my understanding the person who made this meme is 15 years old. Can we arrest CNN for abusing a minor?

CNN IS ISIS!

• Bendix says:

His parents can and should certainly sue. I would.
      If Michael Brown’s parents deserved a big payout, this young man need not worry about his past actions, which sound to me like they were naughty and not criminal, disqualifying him as an injured party.
      He is probably afraid of becoming a target of BLM, Antifa, and Bernie supporters.
      CNN is threatening to make a CHILD a target of violence.
      That is criminal.

• G. Combs says:

He may not be a 15 year old. also suposed to be ~45. Note this could be TWO people, father son/daughter using the same account.

16. Where is the FCC in all of this? Can’t they shut CNN down?

• Tejas Rob says:

I don’t know but this is serious shit and needs to be dealt with harshly. We can’t have their media threatening citizens into compliance with their liberal ideology.

• mimbler says:

No, it doesn’t regulate cable, only over-the-air channels,

• Oh, well who does?

• Mickturn says:

The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is an independent agency of the United States government created by statute (47 U.S.C. § 151 and 47 U.S.C. § 154) to regulate interstate communications by radio, television, wire, satellite, and cable.

• KBR says:

Oh YES IT DOES regulate cable. Check out the FCC official website.

“The FCC’s Mission

The Federal Communications Commission regulates interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite, and cable in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and U.S. territories. An independent U.S. government agency overseen by Congress, the Commission is the federal agency responsible for implementing and enforcing America’s communications law and regulations.”

Note the first sentence “AND CABLE”?

Link: https://www.fcc.gov/about/overview

I really hope people on CTH stop saying FCC does not regulate cable. I have seen this several times here.

• mimbler says:

Yes, as I replied in a previous post, technically they do, but when I read what they regulate in cable it is very minor. And won’t cover what posters are asking for the FCC to step in and do.
          My post was based on magazine articles that say FCC doesn’t regulate content on cable. (google the question and they come up) Those articles apparently overstate the case, because FCC.gov says they do, but even their site states they don’t do much with cable content (mostly set rates for political ads, neutrality in accepting political ads, etc.).
          So when people are clamoring for it to step in on cable, they are thinking of the powers that the FCC has over content on over-the-air channels.

• KBR says:

Perhaps FCC has same powers over cable but refuses to use them.

Regulate is regulate.

• mimbler says:

Yes, I’m sure you are right that some of it is by choice (one reason regulation is so dangerous!), but apparently there is some of it that is due to legal differences. Below is a blurb from wiki that gives the legal basis as to why broadcast stations get more severe regulation:

“Broadcast television and radio stations are subject to FCC regulations including restrictions against indecency or obscenity. The Supreme Court has repeatedly held, beginning soon after the passage of the Communications Act of 1934, that the inherent scarcity of radio spectrum allows the government to impose some types of content restrictions on broadcast license holders notwithstanding the First Amendment.[40] Cable and satellite providers are also subject to some content regulations under Title VI of the Communications Act such as the prohibition on obscenity, although the limitations are not as restrictive compared to broadcast stations”

• I don’t think the FCC has control over cable.

17. trapper says:

Uh … extortion statutes vary from state to state, but on first blush this probably constitutes a criminal act depending upon which state’s extortion statute is applied. Some states characterize it as “extortion,” some as “intimidation,” but threatening to disclose a secret (here a person’s identity) unless that person does what you want them to do (usually pay money, but foregoing exercise of a constitution right could qualify as well) is classic extortion, no different from threatening to burn a guy’s business unless he keeps quiet about you. The facts of this CNN threat sound like they were lifted straight out of a law school exam question, and the answer is “extortion.” Reddit guy should see a lawyer.

Justice Department should investigate this to see if it has happened before. Let me whisper in your ear … RICO.

18. Lucille says:

CNN Threatens Reddit User For Exercising Free Speech | #CNNBlackmail
    Stefan Molyneux

19. JoD says:

CNN’s death-bed final words…
    “CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.”

• Bendix says:

Too bad CNN can’t get thrown in jail.
      You watch, CNN is a person who is threatened when a child puts a red dot logo on a video, but when it comes to answering for criminal actions, all of a sudden CNN will be a faceless entity which can’t go to prison.
      Which is it?

• trapper says:

Anyone within CNN who approved this statement most certainly CAN be thrown in jail if found guilty of conspiracy to commit extortion. This ain’t over by a long shot. This has just begun.

• asawasa says:

you don’t have to put them in jail just take away all of their money and CNN dies like any business. pressure their sponsors to pull support or face a huge loss of business and soon enough there won’t be a CNN.

• Joe Knuckles says:

Use the DOJ to shake them down for hundreds of millions to give to conservative groups that will help to get Trump re-elected. Oops, sorry, that what Obama did. Trump put a stop to that kind of corruption.

20. Mlw says:

Ok seriously why didn’t I put that meme together?!?! Publish my name..PLEASE? I’ll be famous and will have since established a gofundme page in the millions!!! Apology? I think not. Where have all the cowboys gone?

• georgiafl says:

GoFundMe will get a cut. They’ve got quite a business there – getting a sizable cut of every funding campaign. I won’t EVER donate to any of their funds because the stopped Officer Darren Wilson’s defense fund.

21. dizzymissl says:

I’ve watched this about 10 times 😂😂😂

22. Just as an F.Y.I., I believe that the customer service line for CNN is 404-872-1500 . . . do with that what you will.

23. F.D.R. in Hell says:

Why does the term “MotherZucker” come to mind? 👿

• wicked says:

Brock Soros and friends are comitted leftists and dangerous. CNN is an arm of that style of intimidation………..We have all sat back to long when they pulled this stuff and the GOP have been the worst hiding under the bed the left media clowns…….

• Sloth1963 says:

Is it Zooker rhymes with Hooker or Zucker…

Never mind 😈

24. TRUMP is for the American people we see through the b.s. that the media is trying to stir up. Trump will make this once great nation GREAT again. Leave the democrats sucking their thumbs and licking their wounds while Trump starts to fix their mess up!

Real Americans took our country back from globalist elite! We wanted our jobs and our nation back! Our healthcare was too expensive. Mine is $700/month now (thanks to Obamacare). My car insurance is still $25 per month (from Insurance Panda), but what are the Democrats plans for that? If you look at Democrat strongholds like Detroit and New Orleans, car insurance will run you $300+ per month!

I don’t care what his taxes are or say. I just want him in office. Bet we will never see all Hillary’s off shore accounts and the records of all the money she filtered through the Clinton foundation. Crook!!

25. fredmandy says:

In all seriousness, If CNN is doing this now publically, why do we think they haven’t done this privately before?

26. Jason says:

LOL

27. wicked says:

So DOXing is…………what……..Find you IP address off a document or posting or go to DISQUS and find it there. Then what …Locate your house with software and run the IP address. You can get really close…………I had a guy on a board tell me he had my IP address and I better hope no one came to visit…………..Is that what we have here…………

• Tejas Rob says:

IP addresses usually aren’t specific enough. It will give a rough area usually, not an exact spot. An entire town can have the same IP address. So CNN probably had some other help in finding this person’s name and address. Most likely Reddit admins. Sometimes however just the person’s screenname is enough, depending on how much personal information they have posted in public. This is why you always hide your tracks on the internet folks.

• Lucille says:

Is that true, Tejas, re IP addresses in the U.S.? I live in a small city and my IP address is tracked to my very residence. I’d wager the blackmailed poster lives in a place where he is easily tracked also.

For those in the know, tracking is quite simple. This ability to track is part of the intimidation…not because a person is doing anything illegal but because privacy is cherished. It’s why we don’t like Google searching our emails for certain words so they can sell the info to advertisers…yeah, they SAY they are stopping this…like why should we believe them?

In the Stefan Molyneux YT I’ve posted upthread, he relates that Wikileaks/Assange cites the New York statute which shows CNN has committed a crime. It will be most interesting to see if anyone has the guts or is justice-minded enough to file charges.

• Lucille says:

Not New York statute, but federal code.

• Mickturn says:

Most Internet providers use what is called ‘Proxy IP Addresses’ Simple translation, they, for example, have 256 real Internet IP addresses and each of those on their back end network have 256 each. They are dolled out but not reported unless there is a ‘crime’ then the FBI or other investigative agency can see who had which IP at what time. To get that back end data is almost impossible.

• Sloth1963 says:

More complicated than that when you get into subnetting, I.P. V4, VPNs, Network Address Translation and other wizardry that is used to alleviate the the poor network switches from giving up on trying to route your posts. Daemons are involved in the process 🙂

• wicked says:

Facebook will lead you right there and I see there 2 types of IP addresses. Static and some other……….An administrator can give your address or it’s all probably been hacked and available…….

28. treehouseron says:

Alright, thought I’d post this here in case people aren’t aware. Twitter hides what is REALLY trending, if it’s a conservative trend.

So for instance, #CNNBlackmail *IS* the #1 trend in the world right now. However, it doesn’t show up on twitter’s trending list. Why? … because they’ve hidden it.

Go to here and see

as of 10 a.m., they claim, for instance, that #5jul is the #2 trend in the world, and say it has 10k tweets.

That is correct, look here.

At 10 a.m. it actually hit 19k tweets.

So completely missing is #CNNBlackmail, even though it has 5 times as many tweets.

Blac Chyna is trending right now #1, because somebody posted nude pictures of her, but according to twitter, that only has 13k tweets. #CNNBlackmail is what people are talking about, even though twitter won’t show it as trending.

They do this CONSTANTLY, every day, they do this.

29. MIKE says:

“NO! NO! Please don’t DOX me, Bro!”

30. Brant says:

Unmasking? CNN should know all about it.

31. Frankly Ben says:

This thought control censorship is beyond unfathomable.

This is a level of corruption hard to understand. Can their hubris, their arrogance and contempt be this deep to allow the entire chain of command to allow such a serious threat to democratic society?

The government must immediately investigate and bring federal charges against this outrageous group of arrogant fools.

This must not stand.

32. wicked says:

I wrote a nasty email to my manager where I live. On an annonynous account but not IP number…..A week later outside some guy was asking me if I knew Aldo… I said no Aldo lives around here. He said it’s right close by here and let me know. When I got home it was like HEY I’m Aldo on that email account I use for junk like we all do………..Now that’s pretty close huh…plus they can locate your roof with google earth………The good software cops use is not expensive. In other words you can be found pretty easy……They would not want to find me……

• joanfoster says:

Interesting comment, wicked. I thought obtaining the actual identity of the person holding the IP address was not available without a court order.

• AZ_Giggles says:

True, but there is a lot that IS publically available. If you own your house, that’s public record (so are apartments/rentals, though not always as easy to find). Names and addresses are typically easy to find (usually for a fee, but familytreenow.com gives away that information for free) So, as long as they can locate a few houses from the IP, they can then search individual addresses/names on public records.

• joanfoster says:

Okay, so they narrow down the IP address to a city/ neighborhood/street. How then do they identify someone who actually made a comment on a blog or posted an offensive video or tweet?

• Sloth1963 says:

Ya gotta know how to use your tools. You can use ‘me for good or evil. Using ‘me for evil usually voids the warranty, though.

33. yakmaster2 says:

CNN corporate presenters spending a lot of air time patting themselves on the back for doxing a Reddit user and blackmailing a confession/ public apology from him. Further, virtue signaling the move by pointing out the Reddit user is a racist, anti-semite who admitted to “trolling.” (Trolling is now a cardinal sin, particularly if done to absolute truth-teller CNN).
    At no point is there even a hint of awareness that doxing a “troller”, using threat of public exposure (coercion), and then spending so much time “reporting” that you’ve done it should be beneath the dignity of a major ‘news’ corporation.

CNN ROUTINELY MAKES ITSELF THE SUBJECT OF THEIR ‘NEWS’ REPORTING.
    It’s like that old joke: “Well, enough about ME talking about ME, let’s talk about what you think about ME.”

34. sukietawdry says:

Not only did CNN dig its own grave, it nailed shut its coffin, threw it in and now is throwing dirt on top of it.

35. G. Combs says:

Corporations have a charter and MUST stay within the parameters of that charter. If I open a Trucking company and have a corporate charter, I can not use that company to raise and sell cattle. I need to open a separate corporation. This is why a holding company has several different corporations under it’s umbrella.

Many corporations are chartered in Delaware because of it’s lacks laws. HOWEVER a corporate charter CAN BE REVOKED!

This is what CNN is really facing ESPECIALLY if it is proved that CNN has been repeatedly practicing stalking, blackmail, extortion… which are not listed in it’s corporate charter. 😁

Delaware Code Title 8. Corporations § 284. Revocation or forfeiture of charter;  proceedings

) The Court of Chancery shall have jurisdiction to revoke or forfeit the charter of any corporation for abuse, misuse or nonuse of its corporate powers, privileges or franchises.  The Attorney General shall, upon the Attorney General’s own motion or upon the relation of a proper party, proceed for this purpose by complaint in the county in which the registered office of the corporation is located.

(b) The Court of Chancery shall have power, by appointment of receivers or otherwise, to administer and wind up the affairs of any corporation whose charter shall be revoked or forfeited by any court under any section of this title or otherwise, and to make such orders and decrees with respect thereto as shall be just and equitable respecting its affairs and assets and the rights of its stockholders and creditors.

(c) No proceeding shall be instituted under this section for nonuse of any corporation’s powers, privileges or franchises during the first 2 years after its incorporation.

Other laws:
    Privacy Laws, Regulations, and more includes the links to the laws

36. uvaldegirl says:

Rex Tillerson tweets on #CNNBlackmail.

37. Neural says:

Not sure who else is covering this story, if any, even Breitbart is treating this like a minor story.
    People in this country need to know what just happened, because if this gets blown over, we can basically kiss anonymity on the internet goodbye. Facebook, Twitter, etc. will all jump on the Doxing band wagon if CNN gets away with this.

38. Molly Pitcher says:

There is a theory/statement from a tech guy that I follow. No reason not to trust him after reading his ‘stuff’ for over a year. According to his tech snooping… (may or may not be true, so FWIW)
    He says that CNN (KFile) created this outing of gif maker/apology from a banned account.
    All very clever if true. They create the villain. They humble the villain. They tie the villain’s prohibited thoughts to PTrump which is always the endgame.. They flog the villain in the public town square to send a message to all the other free thinkers.
    Very Stasi-esque

• labrat says:

This has been my suspicion since I saw Camaratta claim the meme maker was a racist anti semite a couple of days ago – way too convenient

• Molly Pitcher says:

Very convenient, labrat! What a bunch of hogwash. The cnn hyenas are describing the apology as “full throated”..lolol. Who says this junk??!! And supposedly he grovels enough and tosses in that it’s an addiction so the tv panel is handing out forgiveness like they’re in a confessional! Something stinks about this, imo

• PDQ says:

Hegelian Dialectic.

39. Troublemaker10 says:

Tammy Bruce’s article….

The brilliant wrestling match tweet

40. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Did CNN threaten the maker of the KathyGriffin beheading video?
    Oh, that’s right, they paid him AND her for that violent display.

41. whuptdue says:

42. wheatietoo says:

What CNN is doing, is…Fascism.

Oh, it’s blackmail alright.
    But it’s also Fascism, which is ‘the forcible suppression of opposition’.

So this is also Fascism.

Since the Antifa scum are obviously confused about what Fascism really is…perhaps CNN thought they should demonstrate it for them.

Fascism = This is CNN.

43. golsono says:

Desperate (failed) attempt to keep the planters on the plantation…some will stay…can’t stem the tide tho. R.I.? CNN

44. golsono says:

Ribbit – Ribbit..

45. G. Combs says:

So The Governor of New York is BROTHER to CNN on air Dis-info actor.

Maybe that is why NY state was picked for this by CNN.

46. KBR says:

Latest tweet from @Kfile?

I dunno, but it looks lime he is now whining because his tiny twist pretzels did not fall out of the coin operated machine. 🙄

He even put a photo of that event on his twitter.

BWahahaha!

Maybe someone should meme that photo and tweet it to him? Lol.

47. thesitrep says:

I AM HanAssholeSolo #IAMHanAssholeSolo

48. Mickturn says:

Ok, CNN here is a test.

How many fingers am I holding up?

If you answered 2 through 10, YOU Lose, as Usual!