Project Veritas and James O’Keefe has produced another explosive undercover story showcasing CNN producers who admit the Trump-Russia story is manufactured and promoted for ratings by the network.  Watch The Video

(NEW YORK) — Project Veritas has released a video of CNN Producer John Bonifield who was caught on hidden-camera admitting that there is no proof to CNN’s Russia narrative.

“I mean, it’s mostly bullshit right now,” Bonifield says. “Like, we don’t have any giant proof.”  He confirms that the driving factor at CNN is ratings:

“It’s a business, people are like the media has an ethical phssssss… All the nice cutesy little ethics that used to get talked about in journalism school you’re just like, that’s adorable. That’s adorable. This is a business.”

According to the CNN Producer, business is booming. “Trump is good for business right now,” he concluded.

Bonifield further goes on to explain that the instructions come straight from the top, citing the CEO, Jeff Zucker:

“Just to give you some context, President Trump pulled out of the climate accords and for a day and a half we covered the climate accords. And the CEO of CNN (Jeff Zucker) said in our internal meeting, he said good job everybody covering the climate accords, but we’re done with that, let’s get back to Russia.”

Bonifield also acknowledged: “I haven’t seen any good enough evidence to show that the President committed a crime.” He continues: (read more)

This entry was posted in Deep State, Donald Trump, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Russia, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

817 Responses to Undercover Video: CNN Producer Admits Russia Story is “Bullsh*t”, Manufactured For Ratings…

1. Bendix says:

The thing is, CNN is not a business. It is a government-supported monopoly propaganda outlet.
    That’s how they get away with this.

2. First it was Democrats’ POLITICAL CULPABILITY:
    THEY Colluded with Russia at America’s EXPENSE.

Now it’s Democrats’ MEDIA CULPABILITY:
    They’ve BECOME Russia at America’s EXPENSE.

James O’Keefe’s AMERICAN PRAVDA proved it.
    Kudos to Project Veritas!

[Reposted from Presidential thread]

3. WonkoTheSane says:

I don’t have my copy of The Constitution handy and my memory is not what it used to be. Can someone check to see it the 1st Amendment protects “manufactured bullsh*t?” It might says “as long as it’s for ratings”, but if it doesn’t I think a libel suit might be in order.

• TPW says:

Its akin to yelling fire in a crowded theater……..they caused a Congressman to get shot……

• Wee2low says:

Well it doesn’t explicitly state it but yes it does protect “manufactured bullsh*t”. However I wonder how strong a case could be made against CNN for fraud. Considering they’re still masquerading as a news organization I think there could be considering the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

• Helen says:

I, as a Trump voter and supporter have been severely distressed over what they have said about my president. I should be compensated, I see class action.

• trialbytruth says:

Hmmm one would have to judge shop this but perhaps. Is there an attorney in the house ?I am damaged because of CNN.

• YvonneMarie says:

Good idea🌤

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Fear of going out and do errands in California.
        Brother-in-law was driving with President Trump’s sticker on it. A driver blared his horn from behind at BIL, Went around to pass BIL, flip his finger and then tried to drive BIL off the road. BIL was mad, but we told him if you’re going to drive around in California safely., you need to remove the sticker. He said NO! It’s a catch 22 for us in CA. Hubbie can only wear his MAGA hat in the house. We were scared until we attended Trump’s rally (April 28, 20160 in Costa Mesa.

Class action, if we can, should be the name of the game now, esp after that Sac. and San Jose attacks. Too many of us here have been frightened.

• The First Amendment protects their right to say whatever they want. However, it doesn’t protect their FCC license to broadcast. Yank the license.

• sheree252 says:

Yep. I can’t seem to find anything in the 1st Amendment either relating to sedition being a form of free speech. And that is clearly what the media has been engaging in. Sedition definition: “Any action inciting discontent or rebellion against a government, especially in SPEECH or WRITING, promoting such discontent.” The Sedition Act of 1798 in the Constitution Section II – 1 states: Definition of offence: To write, print, utter or publish, or cause it to be done, or assist in it, any false, scandalous, and malicious writing against the government of the United States, or either House of Congress, or the President, with intent to defame, or bring either into contempt or disrepute, or to excite against either the hatred of the people of the United States, or to stir up sedition, or to excite unlawful combinations against the government, or to resist it, or to aid or encourage hostile designs of foreign nations. http://www.constitution.org/rf/sedition_1798.htm Doesn’t get any clearer and there is no 1st amendment protections for sedition in the Constitution I’ve got!

• sheree252 says:

Now they may be able to claim political dissent isn’t sedition and they would be right. However, the ‘resist’ movement (fomenting violence in the streets) and the attempted assassination of opposing party congressmen IS and has always been defined as Sedition. When they started advocating resists, and let there be blood and violence in the streets – it crossed from dissent into sedition.

• M.A. says:

The standard for public figures is high; however, this might be a possibility. They said something untrue, this video confesses that they knew it wasn’t true, and a good lawyer could probably prove malice.

4. Kristin says:

Thank you O’Keefe for putting it on video. We knew all about it but now we have affirmation by the producers.
    Trump was/is also right from the beginning.

5. missmarple2 says:

I missed this because it was tweeted overnight.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

With Planned Parenthood, they did this slow-release strategy.

First, it allows the specifics of one video to be examined.

Second, it gives the target organization – PP, CNN – the tricky task of trying to come up with a response, then another, then another, which eventually makes it obvious their responses – ” heavily edited” – etc. – are simply made up after the fact to save what face they might save. And, are not genuine truth.

PP is still running with the “heavily edited” story, even though PV posted the entire videos for anyone to see.

• 4sure says:

And how did it harm PPH? They still got funded by uniparty. Same will happen to CNN. We all knew CNN was fake news. Have known it for yrs. Those who believe it is real news, still believe it and will still watch. I have never watched CNN, ever. You couldn’t pay me to watch that crap. I saw not a single liberal comment today that did not defend CNN and use excuses.
        I’m glad the project veritas is doing what they do. But, I have seen no positive results. PPH still going strong. ACORN still getting funded. (see judicial watch re. acorn funding)

Trump should have banned CNN from WH the day he was sworn in. Why are they still there?

6. something I’m embarrassed to admit.

I used to believe that CNN was “the” credible source for news, not just domestically but internationally as well. my father used to tell me CNN wasn’t telling the truth/facts about stories he followed, but I thought that was just my dad thinking he was always right…now I see how naive I was.

today I find myself in disbelief that people like Chris Cuomo, Gloria Borger, Jake Tapper…not only spread lies and obsessively manipulate and flat out push false narratives but they hunker down and stand their ground about them.

why would anyone lie…full-well knowing that the truth will eventually come out and that their credibility in a profession where credibility is important, will eventually be exposed?

what exactly has Ana Navarro done in her life to afford her obnoxious and childish behaviors to be on tv, as strategist, rambling on emotionally as if she’s “in da hood” with her Puerto Rican girlfriends (I’m not insulting Puerto Ricans and I know she’s from Nicaragua). she acts so immature, whats appealing about her?

how did Van Jones become CNN’s voice of reason when all he does is make things up…ludicrous things that even my 8 years olds wouldn’t say publicly.

if ratings are what CNN wants, isn’t there a governing body that could recognize them as another TMZ or National Enquirer? shouldn’t there be some criteria they have to meet to be called a “news” outlet?

• Nigella says:

Me too, I’m ashamed to say. I was glued to it during the first Iraq war….

• I saw something from BBC last week about a Palestinian getting killed, they missed the part about the Palestinian attacking a Jewish girl first so I was puzzled when I learned the truth. why would anyone omit a fact and truthful detail only to make a headline and to portray the IDF as the “killers”?!?!

• NJF says:

They stabbed a police officer to death, and then yes, cops “killed 3 Palestinians.”

• OMG…thats not what I initially read!

soooo sad!!!

• mketch says:

I was in Jerusalem when this event occurred. We, as tourists were told to stay away from the Muslim Quarter and the Damascus Gate. The young girl, 23, had just renewed her service as a soldier/border patrol after serving her mandatory 2 years. Israeli news had it on the airwaves and in their papers as truth. I relayed it to my family back in the States and they had not heard about it.

Also, there were signs in Jerusalem that said TRUMP will Make Israel Great Again! and that Trump is a friend to Israel. He is favored and gets more respect there than his own country.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

News outlets are very manipulative and conniving–pro Globalist.

• Same here. Then I found out that they had “softened” their stories regarding Hussein so that they’d still be allowed to report in country. The pattern has been there for a long time, it’s just hard to completely turn against an organization that you thought was honest. The enemedia members completely removed their masks during the 2016 election cycle. Completely. They are dishonest and I doubt I’ll ever, and I mean EVER, believe anything they have to say again. I absolutely will not watch any enemedia channel. Period.

• mysticrose80 says:

The (not-so-amusing) thing is that even TMZ and NE are more credible than CNN.

I, too, used to give CNN credibility eons ago. I’m still wonder if CNN officially jumped the shark once Zucker took over or if CNN was just “shadier” with their reporting back in the day.

• mimbler says:

I’ve come to learn that personal integrity just isn’t a value of the left. They don’t mind at all making rediculous lies in support of their causes because they aren’t embarrassed to be caught lying.
      Mike

• Tegan says:

Pure and simple. $$$$$$$!
      They were “educated” so supposedly having critical thinking skills of some degree, they have access to every thread of research out there, they seem to treasure their star status and therefore would not (in normal circumstances) would want to be known as idiots (terribly difficult for the family, you know.). No…there’s no question money “trumps” idiocy.

• alliwantissometruth says:

“today I find myself in disbelief that people like Chris Cuomo, Gloria Borger, Jake Tapper…not only spread lies and obsessively manipulate and flat out push false narratives but they hunker down and stand their ground about them”

If you realize the people mentioned above are not, nor have they ever been, journalists, it makes it easy to understand

They’re political operatives, paid propagandists, operating under the guise of journalism. It’s nothing more than an illusion

7. Summer says:

Say what you want but that chant was catchy.

8. TreeperInTraining says:

We all know that there was a time when the Press was respected , and when the public believed they had honor. Their stoic stance on not outing sources, even in the face of jail time. Their non bias. Putting themselves in harm’s way to keep us informed. And then it all fell apart. The center didn’t hold. We were mislead.

Usher in the new world where we found out that often times, harm’s way was a lie, sources aren’t real and when real, often have a political ax to grind, a time when the Press colludes with a political party and it is proven by written words and a time when outward bias is the order of the day, with no embarrassment. I don’t know why they would think any of this could be forgiven …. because as a nation we gave them a pedestal and they betrayed us.

They’re still living in world number one while almost 70% of the population has moved on to world number two.

Watching the death throes of the mass media is not something I ever wished for because at the end of the day, a robust honest press keeps out civil servants honest.

I’m hoping for a viable replacement and that a really nonbiased press emerges from the ashes.

But I will say good riddance.

Sigh.

9. Maggie says:

On Instapundit, Glenn Reynolds is referencing this CNN?Veritas story and at the end he writes,
    “Weird that with all its resources Fox never gets these kinds of stories like O’Keefe does.”
    Food for thought?

10. John Bonifield talks with a vocal fry, lisp, and uptalk. Disgraceful.

11. mikeyboo says:

CNN will probably make Bonifield’s life hell now. Too bad. I thought his remarks and the tone of his voice showed he is actually bothered by network cynicism/corruption and their “bullch!t” attacks on Pres. Trump re Russia. Poor kid. He’s “not in Kansas any more”-Wizard of Oz.

• Doug says:

well they cant just throw him under the bus until they know who else okeefe has on tape.. Okeefe set the trap for them … now lets see how they react…

• Rainy says:

This Bonifield is just as corrupt……he goes along with it. I got the impression he was laughing about it all. If he had any integrity he would say you people are disgusting and I won’t work for you and I’m going to the public with how warped you are.

• MaineCoon says:

They most likely will put him on paid leave of absence while things blow over. Then when he returns his position will be filled. They won’t reduce his salary but will make him a peon. In time he’ll just leave. CNN will know how to ‘handle’ this guy…without having an EEOC claim filed.

12. yakmaster2 says:

CNN is changing their official corporate slogan:
    “The most busted name in News.” 😁

13. Tonawanda says:

The part I really enjoy about O’Keefe is the clever rollout.

The guilty parties almost always incriminate themselves further before O’Keefe puts out another video showing what liars they are.

O’Keefe gets the highest compliment: he is Trump-like in talent.

14. jackphatz says:

What is unsustainable can not be sustained. This will bound to happen.

15. Brant says:

Neat comment from a caller just now on Rush. Have CBO score Obamacare as it stands right now.

16. NJF says:

SMH. the whole article is a great read.

In a staff meeting Monday afternoon, investigative unit members were told that the retraction did not mean the facts of the story were necessarily wrong.

17. NJF says:

Re: ☪️NNs #s

• Tegan says:

I don’t think Zucker cares (the same with the Murdoch trust fund babies)…perhaps Slimes of NYT, as well. They are all uber wealthy and these little business outlets are merely vehicles for their personal globalist agendas…THAT’S where the real money and power are. The Times, Post, FOX, CNN, etc can operate in the red and they will just take a tax credit and continue to push their agenda.

• sunnydaze says:

When you’ve got the ear of powerful globalists like Angela Merkel, etc., why would you care what a bunch of peons in the US think?

Of *course* Zuck doesn’t care. His BFFs are the most powerful people on the planet.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

CNN and MSM uses their outlet as a tool to manipulate fake news, to keep the “Stepford Wives/Husbands” in tune to their ongoing fake news. All so evil–nothing good comes out of them/

• 4sure says:

It’s a tax write off.

• Bouchart says:

Re-runs of Good Times have more viewers.

18. Sandra-VA says:

I give up. I have tried to post 4 times and it is being censored by WP. No idea what words it doesn’t like, but I took out “nuclear” and “treason” already….

• Sandra-VA says:

Took out a huge chunk, let’s see if it posts:

—-

We all knew CNN was fake news, but this video giving absolute proof is astounding!

What CNN was doing is creating a narrative that could EASILY have resulted in a nuclear war with Russia. EASILY. They have joined the Democrats, with malice aforethought, in an act of sedition if not outright treason.

There must be consequences and CNN must be made an example of. They cannot incite wars and violence just for their ratings.

Look at what they did in Ferguson and the cops who lost their lives BECAUSE OF CNN!

Of course, CNN is not alone in this, but with their international outreach, they have caused great harm to the USA. They must be severely punished.

James O’Keefe deserves a Pulitzer.

• Sandra-VA says:

Okay, I took out a paragraph on Fox News and it posted. Weird!

• NJF says:

Someone posted a link to file a complaint with FCC.

I’m in the process of doing that right now. Even if you don’t link the PV vid, they have been proven to be liars anyway.

They have pushed the collusion narrative for months on and, which is a direct threat to our national security.

• Sandra-VA says:

That is a start at least. Hopefully, something dire will happen that will cause a sea-change in US journalism on the major networks.

• MaineCoon says:

I’llpost it again. Maybe others will file a complaint.

I actually filed a complaint against AT* a few years ago. Never heard back but that’s ok. All complaints are recorded, etc. and we shuld go onthe record against corporations when it’s called for. Thanks for doing so.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Maine Coon, Keep posting this info for consumer complaints. this is important. WeThePeople need to show FCC the WeThePeople’s numbers are there and it’s massive. This has gone on far too long and they have destroyed good people along the way for a nefarious anti-American agenda.

19. Donald says:

I’ve always admired Sundance’s considerable talent regarding his artwork. But this is genius, and devastatingly effective as reverse propaganda.
    Sorry, Sundance. Genius is a heavy burden, but you’ve always carried it splendidly.

20. andyocoregon says:

?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fhomenews%2Fadministration%2F339604-trump-on-cnn-retraction-what-about-all-the-other-phony-stories-they

21. NJF says:

Amazing. Amazingly corrupt that is.

Firm Behind Trump Dossier Hired by Planned Parenthood to Smear Videomakers

The shadowy “research” firm that commissioned a dossier on President Donald Trump is the same firm hired by Planned Parenthood to create the narrative that the videos exposing the abortion business’s alleged profiteering from the sales of aborted baby parts were “deceptively edited.”

22. Alison says:

The end always justifies the means for the Left. That will never change. It is why an administration devoted to Rule of Law is vital to our nation’s future.

23. NewNonna!!! says:

FAKE NEWS proven by their own person via Project Veritas!!

Don’t doubt the Lion!! He’s the MOST HONEST ‘politician’ America has seen in a looooong ass time!

Thank you, God. Please keep bringing the liars to the light to be exposed for the crud they are!!!

24. daughnworks247 says:

Think.
    If “Muh Russia” was used to drive ratings advertising dollars…. and Zucker is implicated.
    Then so was fake narrative of “Hands up, don’t shoot”
    But that time people died.
    Police were killed.
    Easy case on individual basis (think of the police in Dallas or Baton Rouge).

25. Trish in Southern Illinois says:

Fox is just flat out ignoring this video/story. Sure they keep mentioning the 3 people who resigned from cnn over the weekend.

Just watched my recorded Varney show, and he had on that conservative black guy (i’m drawing a blank on his name) with a radio show from California. Well, this guy brought up the Veritas video and said it surpassed the 3 people that resigned story. And with that, varney said, “that’s swell” and cut him off and went to commercial. Wow.

I noticed in the Veritas video the Fox logo with all the other news logos, when O’keef said that more videos are coming….is this why Fox is ignoring this story?

Fox has also been very selective showing president Trump’s tweets today. Only seeing tweets that aren’t about the veritas video. Hmmm?

• 77bassguitarist says:

@ trish i noticed that as well Fox is ignoring it completley.

• NJF says:

I posted about this upthread.

The Idiot sons that are running FOX put the kabosh on O’Keefe.

The rest of FSM were able to discredit him enough that the shows on FOX who wanted to cover it were forced to stop.

Guaranteed Hannity discusses it on his radio program.

• R-C says:

You seem to be laboring under the notion that Fox News is somehow NOT part of the media problem. They’re just as bad as the rest, in their own way.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

i agree. It like we know GOPe is our bigger enemy than the Dems, because GOPe pretends to be one of us. Fox pretend to be one of us.

Watchful cat is back, ready to swipe Fox in the face.

• Sandra-VA says:

That was Larry Elder.

I imagine that Fox might have some skeletons… and they might be a bit worried so won’t want to draw attention to the Project Veritas video.

OANN had it on this morning though 😀

• senda72 says:

In the past when James O’Keefe has produced an undercover video, typically the FOX response time is a day or two. I assumed it was so that they could vet the story before they discuss it.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

…and try to create their own narrative (fake narrative?). The video is so damaging that no one can rearranged the narrative.

26. K2P2 Ribbing says:

Title of the latest Don Surber blog post: Fake News Complains When People Call It CNN

Ha ha ha ha ha! Off to read the article and comments there. Here’s the link to it:

27. TwoLaine says:

Trending under #MoreTrustedThanCNN

28. rsanchez1990 says:

It’s not just CNN that needs to ask themselves tough questions. The people who watch this crap need to ask themselves if they want to be informed of actual news or just want to be told what they want to hear.

29. youme says:

The Intercepts list numerous fake news stories

“BUT CNN IS hardly alone when it comes to embarrassing retractions regarding Russia. Over and over, major U.S. media outlets have published claims about the Russia Threat that turned out to be completely false — always in the direction of exaggerating the threat and/or inventing incriminating links between Moscow and the Trump circle. In virtually all cases, those stories involved evidence-free assertions from anonymous sources that these media outlets uncritically treated as fact, only for it to be revealed that they were entirely false.

Several of the most humiliating of these episodes have come from the Washington Post. On December 30, the paper published a blockbuster, frightening scoop that immediately and predictably went viral and generated massive traffic. Russian hackers, the paper claimed based on anonymous sources, had hacked into the “U.S. electricity grid” through a Vermont utility.”

30. youme says:

Great article by Josh Blackman:

Streamline the courts’ review process.

Even if President Trump manages to get his health reform through Congress, there is no guarantee it will survive the courts. Though the bill is still far from passage, the groundwork is already being laid to challenge its constitutionality. New York attorney general Eric Schneiderman has pledged to challenge the reductions in funding for reproductive-health services. Other Democrats have challenged the constitutionality of the bill’s Medicaid provisions. Some have suggested that the “lapsed coverage” surcharge for the uninsured might be unconstitutional. If this bill is enacted — and that is a big if — opponents will locate every conceivable basis to contest the law, so it will be held up in litigation, potentially, until after the next election. While no one can predict how the Supreme Court will act, President Trump and Congress can take steps to minimize that uncertainty, and ensure a smoother implementation. Specifically, they can take a page out of President Clinton’s failed health-care reform, and channel all litigation through a single three-judge panel, with a direct appeal to the Supreme Court. This approach would, as a Clinton-administration official noted two decades ago, bring “swift answers to the general constitutional challenges to the plan.”

31. youme says:

New York attorney general scours social media to sue pro-life protesters

The New York attorney general says Kenneth Griepp was 15 feet from an abortion clinic. He went to federal court this week to try to push him an extra foot away.
    Attorney General Eric Schneiderman also admitted to having investigators scour social media and track license plates of pro-life protesters, helping to build his case against 14 protesters he said were getting too close to the Choices Women’s Medical Center, a women’s health and abortion clinic located in Jamaica, Queens, on a weekly basis since 2012.
    Mr. Schneiderman’s lawsuit filed Tuesday says the protesters, who are members of different churches and charity organizations, physically touched patients, verbally abused them, threatened harm, filmed them and lied about the clinic’s services and hours of operation.
    He also identified by name more than three dozen others who aren’t defendants in the case, but who he said were all affiliated with the charities and churches, according to the complaint he filed in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
    Of the 14 protesters Mr. Schneiderman sued, he said 9 of them were 15 feet from the clinic while protesting. Two others were closer.

32. Bouchart says:

CNN shout start courting Megyn Kelly so they can get some semblance of credibility back.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

33. NJF says:

Lolololol.

• Bert Darrell says:

Shameless liars never run out of excuses and more lies. But CNN’s gig has been fully exposed and all they can do now is embarrass themselves even more by, guess what, more lying.

• MaineCoon says:

While CNN stands by Bonifield, they have probably stuck him in a back office never to be seen or heard from again.

34. albrevin says:

Excellent summation by Greenwald, especially pointed with his indictment of the MSM behavior in last couple of paragraphs.

As a US citizen, if the Red Army was marching towards the WAPO, CNN, or NYT, I would not engage.

• albrevin says:

Example from linked article:

The importance of this journalistic malfeasance when it comes to Russia, a nuclear-armed power, cannot be overstated. This is the story that has dominated U.S. politics for more than a year. Ratcheting up tensions between these two historically hostile powers is incredibly inflammatory and dangerous. All kinds of claims, no matter how little evidence there is to support them, have flooded U.S. political discourse and have been treated as proven fact.

• albrevin says:

Final paragraph:

Given the stakes, reporting on these matters should be done with the greatest care. As this long line of embarrassments, retractions, and falsehoods demonstrates, the exact opposite mentality has driven media behavior over the last year.

35. Donna in Oregon says:

How did the Liberal press get rid of Bill O’Reilly? The advertisers pulled themselves due to scandal? Due to pressure from liberal groups? Or was it both? Pick both….

36. Pam says:

37. deanbrh says:

It’s 2:30 p.m. on the West coast and FOX all day has been focused on the health Care bill. Just a couple of minutes ago, on FOX Business, There was a photo of the 3 CNN guys who were fired yesterday, so Fox is a day late and a dollar short. I’m worried that this will be like all the other times we thought something pro-Trump would be YUGE, and it got buried before it got off the ground. Also we expected to see Sean skewering Acosta today and instead we got Sarah, but she made a perfectly STERLING indictment of the MSM. NOBODY want’s to talk about O’Keefe’s video!

38. Mike diamond says:

CNN is fake news ! Even young people are waking up ! They are tired of CNN ! Because of their lies,their stock will tank, their sponsors will leave,and they will cry wolf ! And get only the liberal blitzer! Who will also be fired,or will quit ! They all will leave the liberal sinking ship!

39. Troublemaker10 says:

LOL! CNN saying they stand by the producer because they honor diversity of opinion is beyond believable.

I hope O’Keefe has tons of more video because CNN will have to fall further into the drunken ditch before they enter the 12 step program to honest journalism.

40. wantsomebacon says:

the thing that frustrates me is that most public places- airports, college campus’, waiting rooms, etc., plays CNN. This adds to their ratings and I wonder if there is some kind of monetary exchange between CNN and these public places- especially airports and schools. Just a thought!

41. BAMAFan says:

Wow! FOXNews Special Report AND Martha McCallum’s The Story both reported on the resignation of the three CNN clowns but conveniently omitted any mention of the Project Veritas video. Simply Amazing.

They led their programs with PV videos on Planned Parenthood. But now? Not so much.

Hoping tomorrow’s PV drop will have them reconsider.

• amber says:

POTUS needs to tweet about it so the networks can’t ignore it. If Fox&Friends doesn’t cover it tom then something’s up

42. JoD says:

Project Veritas Part II, tomorrow.

43. 4sure says:

Here’s my take on President Trump’s news savvy.

Trump knew from day one of his announcement to run for POTUS that the msm would be against him. He knew CNN would be the worse of the worse. Trump knew the other networks were fake newsers and had an agenda to push Clinton and liberalism

If you recall, in his first rally, he called out the fake news. calling them dishonest, corrupt, etc. How did he know they were dishonest and fake? Because he worked for and with them for several yrs. with his show, The Apprentice. During this time, I am certain that Trump got to know many people at the network. I’m sure they talked shop with him and were eager to impress him and be in the company of such a billionaire star. So, I’m sure they told him all the inside scoop on how they manipulated the news, etc. Trump knew they were con artists. He did not spend much of his own money on the networks in ads. during his campaign. He knew his money would be wasted. A 30 sec. ad would be drowned out with hours of negative coverage. Why waste his money on crooks.

Trump is street wise and is not intimidated. He is owned by no one. He is honest and is not a politician. There will never be another like him. If we had any real patriots in DC, they would all be cloning Trump. But they can’t because they are all owned and all have those skeletons in their closet that they are being blackmailed with. When you are a billionaire, you don’t need to be dishonest. You have it all and there’s nothing you need from anyone except your close friends and family. People don’t buy you. You do the buying. Trump said as much.

Every uniparty member in DC has known for yrs. that the media was corrupt, esp. CNN and MSNBC. They never called them out. They are afraid of them. Trump fears no one.

The attack against Trump is an attack against all 66 million plus of us. And we must not let the swamp creatures and the corrupt media destroy us. There are 535 members of congress and a few hundred media hacks who have the power. We don’t need to defeat any more than a small number to regain control. Are we going to let a number less than a thousand take over this country?