More than 1,000 child sex predators arrested during Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention funded Operation Broken Heart.

The arrests marked the end of Operation Broken Heart, a coordinated DOJ investigative operation to intensify efforts to identify and arrest suspected child sexual predators during April and May 2017.

Sixty-one units of the task force, comprised of more than 4,500 federal, state, local, and tribal law enforcement agencies participated in the operation. Over a period of two months 1,012 child sex predators were arrested. Details below:

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Dept Of Justice, DHS, Election 2016, Election 2017, Election 2018, Police action, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

215 Responses to Operation Broken Heart: DOJ Arrests 1,000+ Child Sex Predators During Two Month Sting…

1. A.D. Everard says:

This is HUGE. There are so many great comments here, I cannot even come close… but oh my! What an amazing job done. I cannot get over the sheer SCALE. I look forward to the court cases and names named. That’s important and I know it will come at the right time.

Congratulations to all involved. A massive, MASSIVE job. AG Sessions is amazing and so are all who worked with him on this.

2. thluckyone says:

Beloved Sundance, Adrem, Authors and Treepers,

It is not my place nor is it my intention to preach to anyone here. I’m not qualified for that nor is that my calling. I just want to point out that we’ve been spared – at least for now. Did you see the fire? Did you smell the brimstone? It means you and I were not consumed. Yet, I’ve seen in some of your writing how SICKENED you are by the smell of this filth – as should all of us be. It was close enough to us that we witnessed some of the horror – yet we were spared. Because I was spared, does that make me righteous? Not by any means. I was spared because of the covering of the Blood of the Lamb of God. His blood is the only righteousness available. I CANNOT deserve that. I have that covering only because of His mercy. He sought me first.

If ever there was a reason to cling to the Good Lord, to plead with Him for forgiveness and mercy, this nightmare that has been revealed to us is one of those reasons. If ever there was a reason for us to cling to and to support our Prophetic President and his righteous council and his fiery warrior of an Attorney General, Operation Broken Heart is is one of the reasons. We MUST support this administration in every way possible! Let me say again what so many others have said so well before me regarding the leaders assembled for our President’s administration:

THESE PEOPLE DID NOT HAVE TO DO THIS!

Please think again – PLEASE think again about how incredibly privileged we are!

Our whole NATION was spared the wrath of the One Eternal when we became privileged to have this GIANT of a President. YOU KNOW THAT! More and more I believe this administration is a sign from Heaven. Is President Trump an Elven King? Is Lady Melania a descendant of some ancient race of the Eldar? Those answers may be revealed in good time but NOW is the time for still more of your precious, loving, sincere prayers of thanksgiving. NO, God doesn’t need our prayers but He uses them (I think) in ways that we can’t yet understand. Our Prayers to Him are a PRIVILEGE we have to participate with Him in His work of reconciliation. I know you haven’t stopped praying. PLEASE don’t stop praying!

The Ancient Scriptures warn us (Leviticus 18:21) “You SHALL NOT pass your children before the fire!” but you know very well that these precious young people have been victimized, objectified, violated and “sacrificed” to demonic lusts and to greed. The Islamic terrorists are only slightly more perverse by sacrificing their children violently as martyrs to their profane, pagan idol. I want you to understand that those who violate children – or who give countenance to the violation of any vulnerable persons or creatures – are like the very terrorists regarding whom our beloved Lion warned the GCC saying, DRIVE THEM OUT! I’m saying I think I have no room to be smug or idle. I think I hear the prophet Nathan calling to me.

Ask the Good Lord to SHOW YOU ways through which you can quietly, non-violently “drive out” those who do violence to the vulnerable. The Holy One Eternal can show you FAR better than can I. There are a MILLION ways to deny money, resources and credibility to the violators. We can be RELENTLESS in depriving the evil one and his minions the very gratifications they seek. We can be STEADFAST in our prayers for cleansing, for healing and for mercy.

Carefully scrutinize your charitable giving! STRENGTHEN your Churches and your Synagogues! Support our Beloved President and his ASTONISHING Administration in PRAYER and in action! I KNOW who you are and I’m one of the many beneficiaries of your loving prayers! Your prayers are far more powerful than you know!

I don’t much blame anyone for gloating about the mighty falling and the rain of brimstone. But I also know that the smell of the filth being consumed is enough to sicken EVERYONE – the smell ensures that everyone already KNOWS! We don’t need to waste time pointing fingers. I think you’d rather be doing everything you can to rescue every ONE that you can. That’s who you ARE!

I am so grateful to be here with you. There are works of mercy and thanksgiving that we can do together. Thank you for being here. Thank you for your prayers.

3. Stings’ , have a psychological affect ; I’m glad, that these Child-Predators’ are off the streets but , it sounds , like their done for the year and this kind , of behavior is going to continue , unless their is a continuum and a matter , of policy , or a war , on this kind , of behavior ; These pedophile’s will keep on doing , this satanist type , of behavior and their should be specially trained squad’s , that investigate this sick behavior daily and , it seems to me , that their show caseing , for public consumption ; Why aren’t they releasing the names , of these predators’ ? It appears , that this is going too be back page new’s and nothing is going change and the same behavior is going too continue !!!

4. G. Combs says:

So WHERE are all those intrepid INVESTIGATIVE REPORTERS? HMMMMmmmm

Where is CNN, NBC, CBS, FOX, NYT? HMMMMmmmm

Police ledgers detailing who was arrested and why are easily read so why aren’t these people listed? Especially the BIG NAMES?

Oh yes, it is more important to cover the nothingburger MUH Russia.

5. Jedi9 says:

This is just scratching the surface! What about the Clintons, Bill in particular? John Podesta, and few others who were involved with “pizzagate” ! The reason the media doesn’t want to cover it, is because the names go pretty deep and are higher level involving probably their own and quite a few democratic officials! Nail every single one of them to the wall! Fk! politics! It needs to happen! This can not be tolerated any longer!

• Old Codger says:

THE reason the media doesn’t cover it, is because the media is a big part of it!

How better to compromise someone than to give them a taste of 14 yr. olds (boys and girl)! Add to that lots of incriminating photos and VOILA! You have equivalent of Chief Justice John Roberts’ “turn-coated-ness!!”

6. Mike diamond says:

Keep rounding up these dirt bags ! Save the kids!

7. Joel says:

Hollywood is the number one paedophiliac predator why isn’t it included in the raids…

8. Greg Dane says:

These 1000+ arrests are the very tip of the iceberg – the larger amount of these scumbags reside in Washington – they are the power elite – politicians – former and sitting senators and congressmen and former presidents and members of their cabinets. Not until the cesspool that has been DC is truly drained and all these people exposed to the public for who and what they are and have done will this nation be free of this scourge and blight on the nations name. Keep the children safe and get rid of these P’sOS the fastest way possible!

• Lee R says:

They missed that dirtbag convicted pedophile Derek Logue out of Ohio who is always harassing and stalking Senator Lauren Book of Lauren’s kids and Laura Ahearn CEO of Megan’s Law. Coward bastard that is always hiding behind blog posts that he makes up along the way!! Never wants to talk about his past convictions.