The President and First Lady talk about life in the White House, James Comey tapes, Nancy Pelosi, Robert Mueller, Healthcare reform and Democrat obstruction on Fox & Friends with Ainsley Earhardt.  The interview was recorded yesterday just prior to the congressional picnic.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

111 Responses to Fox Host Ainsley Earhardt Interviews President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump…

1. Great couple nice interview I like Ainsley Earhardt she is a very good interviewer.
    PDJT knows what Mueller is all about.

• kriseton says:

The Russia narrative is falling apart on TV every day with new Q&A sessions in front of the House & Senate. Pretty soon, it is going to look foolish that anyone ever considered looking into the ‘Russia’ thing. Eventually, the “Russia” investigation is going to turn into an unmasking investigation or what Obama DIDN’T do in 2016…and Dems will want to shut that down. Mueller may just end it on his own as the truth comes out little by little The Dems will see they are losing political capital by pursuing and will may say it is now a ‘waste of taxpayer dollars’ and try to spin it that way.

• auscitizenmom says:

Hope so.

• kriseton says:

Already one Dem Ohio Congressman did an interview on CNN with Don Lemon after the losses on Tuesday and said no one in Ohio cares about Russia. Don Lemon did not push back on that assessment at all. The attack is not working. Dems are starting to see it. I think this will only become more apparent when Carter Page gets to testify and others. Page testimony is being delayed by Dems b/c they KNOW there is nothing there.

• fleporeblog says:

I actually hope the Muh Russia conspiracy never ends. The majority of Americans (65% to 70%) are so disgusted with this BS. The Democrats are using it to push their Resistance down the throats of everyone because they have no ideas that people with a brain will vote for. Our President is killing them by calling it a hoax and more importantly describing them as OBSTRUCTIONISTS because of it. That tweet yesterday and how he answered the Pelosi question today was so amazing and so embarrassing for Democrats that wish Nancy Pelosi and Crying Chuck would just go away.

By the time the election in 2018 rolls around, voters will be shocked with how much of our President’s agenda has been passed and the Economy will be humming at 3% to 3.5% GDP. The WALLl will be well underway, Obamacare will be a nightmare that we were able to get rid of. Tom Price will do a number in Phase 2 that will lead to incredible Phase 3 legislation. Tax Reform will be in place for nearly a year and evidence of it will be felt in every corner of the US economy. Infrastructure will be passed and actual evidence of it will be seen everyday when you drive around seeing construction taking place. ISIS will be on its final death spiral. The Arab coalition will become more and more evident with real hope of a brighter future for the region. Europe will be under siege with regrettably thousands of deaths in their countries.

This all will lead to an election outcome no one will see coming! 60 to 65 Republican Senators and a 50+ margin in the House. The biggest shock to the Uniparty will be the fact that Jim Dewit beat Jeff Flake by 10+ points in the AZ primary. The rest of the RATS that will be running in 20 and 22 will be shocked that going against the LION has dire consequences. Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, Ben Sasse etc. will be neutered because of the fear of having to run in the same year that our President will be running for reelection.

WINNING never ever felt so good!

• Kristin says:

I truly hope the AZ Flake prediction comes true. I would settle for less than 10 points just as long as he doesn’t win.
          So you think Dr Kelli Ward will not make it?
          I’ll vote for Jim Dewitt.

• jmclever says:

The recent WaPo article that Sundance posted about just above this article seems to be an effort to cast Obama and what he “tried” to do re the Russian hacking in a positive light to give him credibility to go on the campaign trail for Dems this fall.

2. Kerry Gimbel says:

Comey is no match for Trump

3. Katie says:

I’m on my lunch break and I’ve never plugged my headphones in so quickly to hear this than I did just now.

4. Owlen Rose says:

Trump’s message, I want to work with Dems, they don’t want to work with him. A President who wants to represent everyone. Voting for a team to lose, never works. Trump knows it, and the Dems will never figure it out. Perennial cellar dwellers.

5. AghastInFL says:

Is this six minutes the entire interview in total? or is this just a segment?

6. napoleon32 says:

WaPo: Anonymous U.S. officials express concern over Trump’s personal connection with female from a former Communist country. Russian ties confirmed.

7. tappin52 says:

Is anyone else distracted by that crooked candle in the background?

8. justme928 says:

President Trump has Comey’s number!! This was another BIG TIME shot across the bow.

9. Abster says:

I love President Trump. Boy, he tells it like it is. God bless him and his family. They are true Americans.

10. maiingankwe says:

I was looking at his strong and happy face and couldn’t help but think he’s lost a bit of weight. Did anyone else think this, or is it too early in the morning for me?

It might not be a lot mind you, but a little bit. It could also be because he is so darn relaxed with Melania by his side, however, we’ve seen these two together and this hasn’t crossed my mind.

So happy it was a great day for all, lots of happy faces from what I’ve seen, makes me happy and smile too. 😁

• 17CatsInTN says:

Well, one thing is he was always wearing a bullet vest during the rallies, so that bulked him up a bit and we saw a lot of him in those days.

• BebeTarget says:

That is the first thing I thought of when I saw the interview. He HAS lost weight, you can see it in his face and neck. . . . . instead of looking worn out and tired, he seems to be rejuvenated and looks younger. . . . . It is the result of going to battle for the truth and for what is right and winning with a beautiful woman by his side.

• RC says:

And the grey-puffiness below the President’s eyes is much reduced as well. All those 1:00 am returns to New York La Guardia airport and the drive into Manhattan would have strained a much younger person.

11. magatrump says:

I love President Trump. He knows what Mueller is doing and has his eyes laser focused on him to make sure the unmasking is the focus and not Russia.

12. musicdoc2020 says:

His answer/statement on Pelosi had me cracking up. Just something about the way he states things. It all just makes too much sense.

13. Katie says:

I never thought I’d ever say this, but we need a little less President Trump talking and a lot more First Lady Melania talking. I just LOVE listening to her accent and she exudes such calm and grace.

I confess I have a girl crush on the amazing Mrs. Trump!

• Alison says:

Well there ya go. I just commented the same thing 😊💖

• Sylvia Avery says:

I know. I was wishing someone would get her to do a full length type interview. I loved the one she did during the campaign—was it with Greta? Can’t remember. I just know I am ready for another.

• mswords000 says:

My favorite was the interview the family did with Copper. I think it was fairly late in the campaign (or just after). I think Sundance commented, and I also thought, that Melania showed how strong she is. Nothing the Cooper jerk said affected her. She did not back down and at the end she said something to him like “don’t feel sorry for me.” I think she was reading her face/attitude. That also made me realize how sensitive she is, although now that I’ve seen more of her I wonder that I could have been so clueless. I admire her strength and ability to deal with this whole new life, and to do it so elegantly, and throughout it all she remains calm! She is a terrific role model. I also hope she does some kind of a tour of the White House — nothing like an historical “must have all the facts” — but more to show us the things she particularly likes or how different things in the White House affect her.

• Sylvia Avery says:

That would be really great, wouldn’t it? I’d really enjoy watching something like that.

Yes, Melania strikes me as being very strong. I didn’t expect that, but she is tough and I like that. She has, in her own way, that stand up and fight quality that I admire in PDJT.

• Sherlock says:

She’s stately, she’s beautiful, she’s a much underutilized HUGE asset. People love her, all except the ugly hags on the left.

• marcyo13 says:

Makes me so mad that none of the supermarket magazines have Melania on the cover. Would LOVE to read a good interview, see more pictures of her, and learn from her great fashion sense. She’s such an interesting woman.

14. Alison says:

I love listening to First Lady Melania speak. She has such a soothing flow to her cadence that I affectionately call her interviews Melania’s Melodies.

• tappin52 says:

I like watching her expressions. She knows which end is up.

• Alligator Gar says:

I can’t understand a word she says. If she’s as fluent in English as in her other languages, she’s NOT fluent in any of them but whatever she spoke from birth. Try speaking to a Frenchman in France with that accent. They would tell her that she is NOT fluent. She would never be mistaken for a native.

Fluency is native or near-native command of the language. She’s NOT fluent.

A French exchange student that I knew once told me that we Americans are far too tolerant of accents and broken English in America. He said that we are like puppy-dogs when confronted with people who can’t speak adequate English–we start just wagging and licking, and doing back flips for the foreigner.

He said that we should be more like the French if we want to keep English as our dominant language. He said that we should just look at these mumbling foreigners with impenetrable accents with a blank affect, say “Sorry, but I can’t understand you.” Walk off. That’s it. Good advice, that.

This woman should have ditched her accent by now. She lives in a city full of elocution coaches and has for decades. If she wasn’t banking on her foreign accent to be an asset, she would have insisted on a coach to learn to speak English properly. That is an affront to me as an American. This is no different from SuperKraut’s fake German accent. They know us better than we know ourselves. We immediately start fawning all over them and saying how intelligent they are and how sophisticated just because they can’t speak our language.

Disgusting.

• Phil aka Felipe says:

“Disgusting.”

I can’t think of a better word to sum up your comment.

• H.R. says:

Is that you, Macron? How’s that hand healing up?

• Did anyone ask for your disgraceful, hate-filled rant Alligator Gar?
        Why are you even here?
        A Treeper comments in a positive, glowing fashion about our nation’s First Lady and you go on this rant about not understanding her and you know she is not fluent in the other 4 languages that she speaks! Well, that’s just plain rude!
        How do you know that? Just because some French dude told you his arrogant, hate-filled philosophy of language arts, seriously?
        Give me a break!
        And do all of us a favor………back off outta here!

• Minnie says:

Proper English does not include the use of contractions.

Just saying 😁

• Ad rem says:

Sweetie….you’re here in the Conservative Treehouse, but I’m not understanding a word you say. Conservatism is obviously not your native political viewpoint. Maybe you should find yourself another tree.

• gringz says:

First of all you don’t “loose” an accent. A Spanish teacher once told me that if one does not learn a second language before they hit puberty (it has to do with the muscles of the tongue developing) , they will always have an accent. She came to the US when she was 13 , her brother was 7. She speaks English with an accent, and he doesn’t. It’s like I can’t roll my r’s when speaking Spanish and will never be able to do so. BTW, how many languages do you speak?

• fenelonspoke010300ksk says:

Really? I can understand her quite well, and I’m certainly not going to get my hair on fire because she has an accent; She was born in another country. She seems like a pleasant woman who’s supportive of her husband, Why the vitriol?

• janc1955 says:

OFGS. With all the real problems in the world, the First Lady’s accent is what spins you into a lather? Seriously? Time to get a life.

15. Budman says:

BINGO! The President nails this one! ……. but dont tell the demos……. The President said that if the Demos and Repubs worked together on some legislation they would do better at the polls. Its the truth, but will never happen. Keep losing libs! America does not like your message!

16. MIKE says:

The President was great, but I could listen to FLOTUS talk all day, every day!! AAAHOOOGAAAAH!!! sorry. Feelin’ young again.

17. My man, the best of the best.

18. getfitnow says:

Great looking, wonderful style, compassionate, but by far our first lady’s most outstanding quality is, she APPRECIATES the freedoms that far too many ´Americans´ take for granted. The absolute opposite in every way from her grotesque predecessor.

19. MfM says:

I wonder if Melania will do a tour of the White House once she’s been there a few months. It would give her a great platform

20. uptothere says:

In this sort of forum, I would have thought Melania should have been asked a question or two so that it isn’t politics 24/7.

21. Troublemaker10 says:

Nice interview. Just Q&A, no snarky attacks or accusations. Ainsley does a good job.

Two thoughts on mah Russia.

First, I wonder if the fact that Mueller stacked his attorney deck with Hillary people might also make him careful in his approach? If it comes across as a partisan investigation….it further discredits the DOJ? I don’t think he wants that.

Secondly, they may go after a democrat like Loretta Lynch just to appear fair if they hit Trump with a bogus charge.

22. Troublemaker10 says:

Poll: Voters grow weary of Russia probes

Excerpt:

Sixty-four percent of voters said the investigations into President Trump and Russia are hurting the country. Fifty-six percent of voters said it’s time for Congress and the media to move on to other issues, compared to 44 percent who said the focus should stay on Russia.
    ……
    73 percent — say they’re concerned that the Russia probes have caused Congress to lose focus on the issues important to them. That figure encompasses 81 percent of Republicans, 74 percent of independents and 68 percent of Democrats.
    …..
    62 percent said there exists a campaign to delegitimize the president. This includes 87 percent of Republicans, 63 percent of independents and 40 percent of Democrats.

23. Ron says:

If you look @ the Democrats strategy for the past several years, everything they have attempted back fires on them. Horribly.

This Russia gate thing will end up with Democrats in jail. It’s coming, just give it some time.

24. Mike diamond says:

I really like president trump and the first lady ! They are real people,Obama was such a phoney dude !

25. Jay says:

Always nice to see them together. FLOTUS dress is perfect. Trump’s responses tactful & reasonable. Love both of them!

26. xyzlatin says:

Does anyone else notice the incredibly proud and smug expression of Pres Trump when he looks at Melania? This cat thinks he has the cream and shows it. Very much still in love.

27. They share secrets and trust each other and know everything b/c they are connected. My husband and I know what each will do, think, speak, react to…everyday, all the time. It’s been that way since day 1 back in 1969 and it is still going on today, no matter where we are, separate or together.
    It just is.
    And that is what is so special between Pres. Trump and the First Lady; words cannot explain it; it is the same connection with his children and even his ex-wives.
    This also translates into the special connection the President has with we the people in this country and those world leaders he has met with, even prior to becoming POTUS.
    President Trump (in my mind’s eye) has a charismatic nature and people are drawn to him naturally. Part of that charisma is his blunt, sheer honesty.