President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump join President Fattah al-Sisi (Egypt) and Saudi King Salman to participate in the inauguration of The Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology.  [two videos below]  ‘Hearts and Memes’?

Essentially the center appears to be a Saudi data hub for monitoring multiple media and social media platforms, detecting extremist sentiments and countering the concerning rhetoric with positive social media messaging. In the U.S. we have the NSA cyber command monitoring system, a ‘big brother’ per se’.  The Saudi version appears to be a non military enterprise which might be considered ‘Big Allah’.

Given First Lady Melania’s interests in combating social media bullying, this Saudi enterprise and exhibit was likely interesting.

I cannot even fathom the level of conspiracy theory dust this Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology will kick up. {{cue the X-files soundtrack – CIA, gottabe}}

The optics alone are 21st century awesome.

This entry was posted in CIA, Conspiracy ?, Deep State, ISIS, Islam, Jihad, media bias, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, President Trump, Saudi Arabia, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

275 Responses to President Trump and King Salman Open “Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology” (Video)…

1. Brian L says:

Libs are gonna freak if this turns out to be Trump setting up an Arab NATO geared towards fighting terrorists.

2. After raking in money for political contributions, Clinton Foundation, etc. expect the new MSM/Dem meme to be all about Trump’s dis-regard for human rights by making deals with these people. It’s inevitable.

• snarkybeach says:

It’s one of the troll talking points I’ve seen today. the other about giving weapons to the enemy and how dare FLOTUS uncover…

• harrietht3 says:

The tide has turned — and only the pitiful believers in the false god of postmodernism and their anarchist one-worlder coterie will fight on to “enjoy” the abasement they so richly deserve.

We know your game plan, Marxist-postmodern-anrachists — lovers of all things warned against in the Ten Commandments. And YOU will see not only a temporal defeat, but also, sadly, an eternal judgment for your rejection of all that is good.

Turn from your wicked ways before it is too late.

• dalethorn says:

If I were the Clintons, I’d worry about the big foreign “lenders” wanting their money back.

3. Jay Landers says:

Hope CAIR is packing up leaving US for good

• On a side note, I read yesterday (don’t remember where and I didn’t save the link) that President Trump signed an XO, on AF1, designating the MB as a terrorist organization. Has anyone here seen this? Can’t find it now. Probably wishful thinking.

• Me too! They can now go to Saudi and participate in a State-Sponsored program of Taqqyia that appears to be designed to placate the fears of Westerners. Although I truly hope I am wrong about this. I won’t trust a word that emanates from anything Islamic UNTIL they complete a reformation of their sham religion and DENOUNCE much of the Quran. I honestly believe these goat-loving cretins are attempting to pull the wool over the eyes of the greatest US President since Ronald Reagan. Although I admire him for the effort he is making to stabilize the ME, I fear that he is casting pearls before swine.

• chojun says:

The Quran doesn’t need to be denounced per-se – Islam just needs scholars to take a less hostile, doomsday interpretation of it.

• jsbachlover says:

No, not true. It DOES need to be denounced. If the Koran is taken seriously by Muslims, it pretty much has to be interpreted in what we consider a “hostile” and “doomsday” manner, to use chojun’s words.

• nontroll says:

Trust me, NOBODY is pulling the wool over the President’s eyes.

• MVW says:

I with you on your no wool comment. Trust but verify. Long term the muslims know it is not the right time for violent Jihad. Wait until the infiltration is much further along, then it will be too late. This is the 1400 year long game, by the view of Islam skeptics. I trust Islam as far as I can throw sand.

Israel does not like the arms deal as their usefulness as a Saudi muslim Dhimmi is greatly diminished. And the arms might include F35’s which seem to have done well against the S300 anti aircraft missiles. S400??

Anyway, Trump has made an America First and Great move, and as always, no surprise there, he is way ahead of me. Perhaps Iran will be more interested in a better nuclear deal now that he has isolated them and is arming the Sunnis. ISIS is the small fish here, Mideast Nukes is the big fish, and this gambit may win that.

Syria is not faring well either, at least at the moment. I wonder if Saudi Arabia got Syria as a concession in the deal?

Trump is the man. DhimmiRats best get the best deal while there is still a deal to be made ahead of the Tax and Med bills that are in progress. Don’t F with Trump.

• nontroll says:

I find it amazing (especially on a Pro-Trump site) that there are actually people out there that think Trump doesn’t know everything about his adversaries. He’s been doin’ this his whole life for cryin’ out loud. He eats, breathes and sleeps this stuff.

• MaineCoon says:

P45 said F18s in one of the videos. Can’t recall which one though.

• smiley says:

wise words

• haoleboy says:

I’m concerned it will go more towards acceptance of calling devout believers of whatever religion extremist. ”’Tis a fine line we walk.

• jsbachlover says:

I agree, that’s a concern — if things were to go in that direction. I seriously doubt Trump intends that; but some around him may.

• dalethorn says:

I’d worry if he were carving out a big chunk of the Virginia forest to put in an Islamic “monitoring” system. Given this is on their soil, no worries.

• I’m not worried about our president’s involvement in the planning of that initiative, only in the Saudis’ intentions for doing it. Notice how part of the stated purpose is to combat the image that has been cast on Islam? Sounds like the creation of a pro-Islamic propaganda center to me. And we already have ENOUGH of those, with CNN, MSNBC, etc etc etc:

• A2 says:

I guess some missed the King of Jordon’s statement at the summit. He specifically called out the doctrine of Taqiyya, and other notions as false, condemned by their most respected clerics and Islamic scholars.

• That’s great news! When will the King Abdullah Version of the Holy Quran be available? Does he have plans to have a “Buyback ” of the traditional version once it has been outlawed, or will he just expect his obedient subjects to destr

• Bluegrass Nana says:

CAIR is not packing up. They’re expanding. Just opened new offices in several locations, Lexington, KY. among them. Unindicted co-conspirator, Holyland trial. Muslim Brotherhood front group.

4. sundance says:

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

History is being made. Thank goodness for that. The world needs this, needs this truth rather than more bromides about how “we can all get along” and how “all truth is relative” BS.

ISIS is evil. There is no justification for it and it must be wiped out.

• MVW says:

ISIS was just a proof of concept. Time is not right to continue it. Wait until Islam has a higher percentage in the US. Hopefully I will be gone by then and won’t see the bloody disaster or worse, capitulation.

• filia.aurea says:

This is President Trump’s historic attempt at promoting peace and goodness above the evil ideology of death, destruction and dominance. Our President has made his stance clear, and We The People support his efforts 100%. This Republic was formed to be an enduring “One Nation under God”, and it must be restored.

Islamic monarchies and theocracies have seen and heard our President, he is deserving of their respect and lavish treatment, but no true Christian should be deceived by their centuries old quest for Islamic dominance.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Well said, filia.

• Rebcalintx says:

Fila, yes we wait for the Prince of Peace. Who said the government will be on his shoulders. Prayers tonight for my little ones that I love that we have a golden hundred years of prosperity & peace in earth. That their will be reaping of souls into the kigndom of God. I remind myself of the many patriotic Americans that have done good around the globe & say God your will be done.

• filia.aurea says:

God gave us eyes to see, and free will to act against evil. I pray for PDJT, as he walks through the splendid palaces in Riyadh, the Halls of Jerusalem , the birthplace of Christ – Bethlehem and the inner sanctums of the Vatican. All these grounds are all soaked with blood of innocents. I pray PDJT trusts only in true guidance from God.

• arnoldfishman says:

This is not history. this is a sham. Saudi Arabia sponsors world Islamic terrorism, funded 911, and funds the massive building of mosques throughout the world. They host Meccah—the demonic engine that drives Islamic ideology. Understand what is really going on here with this Global Center for Combatting Extremist Ideology is to keep the enemies of Saudi princes at bay and protecting their rich fiedom intact…this has NOTHING to do with stopping international islamic terror, ISIS, at all but a show boat to get the US to sell them more arms ($110 billion worth).

• Minnie says:

Simply stunning.

• bulwarker says:

After 8 years of Obama you forget what its like to have a real leader on the world stage.

• Pam says:

True. We have a leader that doesn’t apologize for America while he’s out of the country like Obama did for eight years.

This was a very interesting high tech event. You know the globalists are shaking in their boots when they see this. No wonder the MSM hasn’t touched a large part of this first stop of this trip. They are so scared of POTUS being successful.

• chojun says:

In just about every picture I’ve seen of Trump he’s had a severe look on his face. If the first objective is to build alliances, then the second must be to re-establish America’s unf*kwithable status.

• nontroll says:

Really? The President just convinced over 50 islamic countries to hunt down and kill muslim terrorists. He isolated Iran and got all these muslim countries to declare them on their most wanted list. Would anything have been accomplished if he had of stood in Saudi Arabia and screamed that mohammed was a pedophile?

5. MakeAmericaGreat says:

We all know that Western Media Complex will instinctively convulse, as Sundance says, because of the aptly named Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology.

This is what happens when true leaders are chosen and political correctness is abandoned. And thank God for that, including the Middle Eastern leaders being honest and willing to face the problem.

On another note, there is talk that Ivanka is the ‘star’ of this tour for many Saudi men. I don’t want this to sound the wrong way because I really like Ivanka, but to me Melania possesses a worldliness and sophistication that Ivanka does not yet have. Or to put it another way, I would much rather share a dinner conversation with Melania than Ivanka at this stage of their lives.

I like all the Trump women and am not trying to be petty or catty here. It’s more about my respect for Melania than any dismissive feelings towards Ivanka (whom I do really like, also).

• IMO it’s not, or shouldn’t be, a contest. There’s plenty of room on the world stage for both of them. And judging by the headlines shown from the Saudi newspapers they are both very popular.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

You’re right, another — it is not a contest

• olddeplorableowl says:

What has caught my eye in all of the videos is that with the exception of the interpreter, the two of them seem to be the only females in attendance, but both seem to be accepted by the Saudis. That is not a normal thing with them, in my experience. Maybe plain old pulchritude is good for something? 😉

• Raffaella says:

I think they are treating Ivanka as a Princess because she is Trump’s daughter. You will see the same thing with other cultures such as Chinese. Ivanka is already a big deal in China.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Makes sense

• Yes, this is their culture. This event was put on by the crown prince and a deputy crown prince. Is it any surprise that they consider Melania a queen and Ivanka as a princess?

In fact, I cannot remember such respect for one of our sitting Presidents and the family, in our history. Trump’s limo was accompanied by flag bearers on horses. Toby Kieth was flown in to do a concert for the Trumps along with the number one Saudi entertainer. It was royalty showing the ultimate respect for American royalty.

I see this as very positive and after 8-30 years of negativity and globalism, we have a new, common sense sheriff in town, showing me that he CAN and WILL govern this world.

Oh yes, I have read some negative posts reminding us of the Saudi’s history, 9/11 and all of that, but maybe Trump can get all of that behind us and march us forward into a new future. Let’s support him and give him a chance to govern. Hey, it looks like we have a new-world-order shaping up, but it is far from the one that the Bushes, the Clintons, Obama and the EU imagined.

• jsbachlover says:

Yes, I think you’re right. Also, the fact that Ivanka is blonde holds a fascination (and probably a lot more, but we won’t go in that direction!). That occurs in a number of cultures where everyone is dark-haired.

• filia.aurea says:

Ivanka’s blonde hair comes from a bottle. Please, let’s keep the facts straight. I am so impressed that our FLOTUS has so far resisted over-the-top, unnatural refinement. Her inner strength shines bright.

• cmscarpa says:

Yes, her hair is lighter than what she was born with, but not drastically. As you get older it’s flattering to go a little lighter and most women do. As for Ivanka, unless they were bleaching her hair when she was 8, the kid was blonde. Having this discussion about women who are simply fastidious about their grooming sound like typical, catty women-talk. To conclude, Melania has IT — Ivanka does not. Something does shine in FLOTUS that Ivanka lacks — is it philosophy based, perhaps?

• cmscarpa says:

sounds like

• filia.aurea says:

Ivanka’s hair is drastically lighter than her now natural dark brunette. I have no issues with how either of the President’s daughters wish to present themselves, or be oogled at. However I find the “obsession” with Mrs. Kushner an unwanted distraction. FLOTUS is the official female U.S. representative, and she is the ideal icon for how I wish to be represented.

• Wend says:

Both are wonderful. But remember, Ivanka is blonde – that’s a biggie in the ME.

• MaineCoon says:

SA has a large young population that Tweets. Thus we’re hearing about the Tweeting Trend of Ivanka. They are her age or younger.

The older ones Aren’t Tweeting (my guess).

No one can or will replace FL Melania. There is a place for her and she knows her place (I think).

• fangdog says:

Why doe it have to be an “either” “or”?

• bobsunshine says:

Saw this on Arab News since our Media won’t report anything positive about Trump. “Man in red tie and ‘Ivanka bint’ Trump are Saudi Arabia’s most trending topics” – Talks about how Ivanka as already is trending in Saudi Arabia with over 50k tweets and counting. Here is link:

• dalethorn says:

I see great wisdom behind Melania’s eyes…

6. Rondo says:

Mark Durie

A distinction is often made between Islam and Islamism. Do
    you feel that it’s a valid distinction, and is a
    reformed Islam possible?

MD: A thorough reading
    through the hadiths, sira and Koran led me to believe that
    reform in the sense of “improvement” is
    incredibly difficult. In medieval Christianity, reforming
    religion meant making it better by going back to its roots,
    back to the gospels. The problem is, if you reform Islam
    this way, you go back to Muhammad’s message and
    example, and what you get is Wahhabism and al
    Qaida. Reform through reshaping Islam under the
    influence of external ideas, derived from non-Islamic
    sources, is conceivable, but the trend of the past 100 years
    has been just about all in the other direction.

• mireilleg says:

Can a reform islam exist. A priori I would have to say yes. We do after all have reform Judaism. Although in my view a lot of reform Jews are not practicing Judaism, only paying lip service to it, and observing the major holydays. On the other hand, I can relate a couple of stories that make me think it will be difficult at best and I will not see it in my life time.
      I had a “friend” moslem by birth, living in America, her husband was a scholar working on campus. She was the mother of 2 children born here. We visited each other, had dinner and so on. I am Jewish, she of course knew it and had no problem with it as she and her husband were secular. Until 9/11 that is. After that we talked once, it was not pleasant, we never talked again.
      Second incident with another family from Iran. Secular people, business owners, well educated, children in public school. I used to have coffee rather regularly with the lady, until the day I said I agreed with P Trump ban on visas from the 7 countries.
      So if secular moslems cannot deal with reality, it’s going to be hard for the more religious ones, even if they are not extremists.

• MVW says:

I had a Moslem friend, good friend, truly a good man with a good heart. I never once got even a hint of what Mohammed did, said, and commanded from him. He would never in his life act upon what Mohammed commanded, never, and he would have been greatly upset by any that did.

The younger generation, college educated in the US, however, were very different. Day and night.

There is a thin line between sanity, humanity, and mass insanity, inhumanity. Without a reformation of Islam’s ‘holy’ books, we stand right in between the two.

Ever see a muslim mob tear a non muslim man to pieces? Ever think reason works? No where did Jesus lead an army to kill non Christians because they weren’t Christians. And he would never have said to lie for tactical reasons.

Gives me the willies to think we are doing deals, yet Trump has that skill. But will the person that comes after him have that same understanding and skill, and after that person?

This is way beyond my skill of imagination to know if this will work. All I can do is trust God.

7. Rondo says:

Mark Durie

I think some commentators – whose work I
    respect and admire – speak of “Islamism”
    because they don’t want to dignify the radical cause
    by calling it “Islam.” Also, if they name the
    problem as “Islam,” it would seem too
    overwhelming. Nevertheless, I agree with Ayaan Hirsi Ali,
    Wafa Sultan and other ex-Muslims that the problem of radical
    Islam is the problem of Islam itself. The will to dominate
    is hard-wired into the core texts of Islam, and this cannot
    be excised from the heart of these texts without a traumatic
    assault on the fundamentals of Islam. So I don’t like
    to speak about “Islamism.” To me it feels like a
    cop-out.

Often I meet people who want to be informed about
    Islam but will let their minds grasp the problem only if the
    solution is clear. This is hopeless. You must first live
    with the problem, even for a long time, before solutions
    will come. But I am convinced we will find solutions
    to the challenge of Islam. That is why I wrote The
    Third Choice – out of conviction that facing
    the truth will bring liberty.

• X 1,000

Islam IS the problem, as are those who subscribe to its perverted practice. There is NO NEED to insert the words “Radical” or “Extremist” when discussing ISLAMIC TERRORISM. Their nasty, hate-filled excuse for a “Holy Book” is pretty clear about the fate they wish for (and will be happy to administer to) EVERY person who doesn’t kneel before them. No one who claims to be a member of this vile cult will EVER be welcome in my home.

• jsbachlover says:

Astute, well-informed reply in your first paragraph. I think you’re absolutely right re: Islam and Islamism, but conflating the two means people have to criticize Islam as a whole, and many think that sounds bigoted. However, they differ only in being at a bit different points along the same scale. I highly recommend reading virtually anything written by Ayaan Hirsi Ali. It would be an eye-opener for a lot of people.

It would seem an impossible situation for Muslims who are taught and believe what the Quran teaches. But most so-called secular Muslims are still Muslims at heart — as mireilleg’s personal experience above attests.

• highdezertgator says:

Reformation of Muslims (not Islam) is discussed… about 8 minutes
      At 4 minutes she point out the multiple differences in Christian theology… making the point that Islam is viewed much differently among “Muslims” … they are all not radical jihadists

8. Weeper says:

Chills!!! Complicated Business but VERY special stuff happening here. I’m SO excited…I think we finally WON Treepers!!! This is BIG REAL News!!! TY SD 😉

Now as for my new 🐝Keepin’ business….I’m watching and collecting. After this trip I think that the job may just require a fly swatted, but we’ll see.

America First 🇺🇸
    MAGA!!! 🦁🚂📢🌳🐝📦

• Weeper says:

I know Rudy….sadly, I’m not. These trip threads are good positive news, so I’m trying to be optimistic. The Pres Open thread is where we’re calling out the media. Got my eye on em. 😉

9. 🇺🇸💖I know nothing is impossible…. with God and Trump45 leading the way…the way the truth and the life💖🇺🇸

10. Sondra says:

So proud to see our Great President Trump as he presents opening of global anti terroist center Trump as our Great world leader with the great king Salman

11. rsanchez1990 says:

I’m already seeing the usual suspects calling President Trump a sellout over the deals he made today. He told us he would collect a fortune from the Saudis, and he did that today and then a lot more. He got billions of dollars in the arms deal, and he will save us billions of dollars and thousands of lives by setting up an Arab Alliance that will take the lead on fighting radical Islamic terrorism, so we don’t have to.

The people accusing him of being a sellout are deliberately misleading their listeners/readers.

• Doug says:

Some people cant ever be pleased. I trust trump and if he thinks this is all good then im on board.

• Trump is no sellout. Not now, not ever. But I don’t trust any Muslim. They think lying is fine with their god, which makes them all scum in my book.

• cmscarpa says:

It’s predatory tribalism period — always was, and nothing that happened in the last 48 hours alters that. Their mission has not changed. But Trump (with the group of smart, no-nonsense REAL men surrounding him) has changed the dynamic. If and when the extreme faction is neutralized there, perhaps it will buy us a few years where they crawl back into the cave because “now is not the moment”. It’s been going on for 1500 years, that’s all that can be expected. And if our country can reap some monetary/business benefits in all this, fabulous. But most importantly, testosterone is back in charge on the world stage.

• Agreed 100%. As I said elsewhere (to the chagrin of many who called me “crazy” or “troll”) I am A-OK with American arms manufacturers making profits off the Sauds, just as long as they use the ordnance to blast their goat-loving brethren to smithereens. IMO, the only things exported from the ME are oil and terrorism and few would care about what happens theee if it weren’t for the petroleum-dollars they have amassed. Callous as it sounds, I believe the world would be better off if we turned it into a glass covered parking lot and slant-drilled the oil from a safe distance.

• singingsoul says:

letjusticeprevail2014 says: “Trump is no sellout. Not now, not ever. But I don’t trust any Muslim. They think lying is fine with their god, which makes them all scum in my book.”
        ___________________________
        I know plenty of Christians who lie even though it is not ok with our God. Lying seems a human condition not only Muslim and it takes a strong person not too. There are plenty of people with no religion who also lie. How do we sort out all those liars..?

• cmscarpa says:

Taqiyya – deceiving the infidel. From Religion of Peace: There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam – in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.
          Of course people lie, we’re all fallen. But there’s no counterpart to taqiyya in scripture or Christian teaching.

• Where in the Christian Bible does it condone lying as a means of dealing with non-believers?

• MaineCoon says:

The naysayer are people whose mindset is stuck in the 20th Century.

Negative, stuck in the mud. Drive through life looking through the rear view mirror.

That’s the perspective of unsuccessful people.

• MVW says:

rsanchez1990,
      Trump is ‘the man’ and did what he said he would do. And as a bank shot has set up Iran for a renegotiated nuclear deal. Beyond awesome. I think the Saudis are truly blown away by Trump and family.

I would never have advised Trump to make this trip, but giving advice to Trump is folly, as he is far smarter than anyone I know. It is a joke to predict what he will be able to succeed at, and as Sissi said (I believe it was Sissi who said this), ‘Trump can do the impossible.’

Maybe Trump can.

• dalethorn says:

My opinion is they’re either blind, stupid, or just lying. Trump is making them look useless, and it frightens them.

• MaineCoon says:

Change is fearful for many. Think about their dress code. How many hundreds of years have they worn it? It’s unknown territroy for them to consider such major changes. I don’t like change myself, but change I must as my environment changes.

12. The Popcorn Tape says:

I keep seeing people making Space Jam jokes about that glowing orb today.

What IS that thing? What’s its purpose? Is it just there to look cool? (Which it does.)

• Publius2016 says:

Its COOL branding: Presidents of USA and Egypt and King of Saudi Arabia sharing the globe in peace and prosperity.

• dalethorn says:

This is great stuff. The king looks a bit bewildered, Trump looks mildly amused, and the others are playing it pretty straight. I’d LOVE to be a fly on the wall at CNN and HuffPost and a few others – I’ll bet they totally lost it when they saw this video. The news capability of this thing *alone* will make the nonsense regurgitated by the MSM a laughingstock.

• MaineCoon says:

“The king looks a bit bewildered, Trump looks mildly amused, and the others are playing it pretty straight.”

Can’t stop laughing! You nailed it! The KSA had that bewildered look quite a bit. I kept thinking tht he might be looking around to his Arab nations’ leaders with a little fear and trepidation at how he thought they were taking all of this.

Yep. Next up. Laugh at the MSM.

MAGA

13. Rick says:

I wonder what Comey, Brennan, Clapper and the Boys think about this Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology? Here we are in the U.S. with the most enhanced surveillance in the World and we do not have one stick of evidence to support the Trump/Russian narrative after a year of nothingness and Congressional BS hearings. Only a complete FAKE NEWS narrative.

Contrast this to PDJT’s team working with the Saudi’s on this event dedication. I heard Ivanka say this building was put up in something like 30 days and it looks like something out of a Sci-Fi movie in the year 2117…the explanation of the facility by the Saudi man was an interesting story of their setup for this facility.

There we have it….U.S. Intelligence firing up nothing burgers to inflict harm on an honest President and PDJT in Saudi Arabia with the King; positioning the Saudi’s as the keeper to the keys of the Mid East Castle for counter-terrorism intelligence.

In one case, wasted energy….in another what a display of human know-how and resources.
    You tell me where you would invest your money?

• dalethorn says:

The MSM here have been playing rope-a-dope to superior coverage by the likes of RT and Al-Jazeera for awhile now, but this thing is gonna make them utterly useless when it comes to real foreign news. I honestly don’t have a clue where this operation is going, but the notion that it would help neuter the MSM is thrilling.

• MaineCoon says:

Your comment was food for thought regarding Comey et al group.

I was watching on Saudi 2 TV during this opening ceremony of the Center. We saw some of the video everyone in the Center was watching. It was the warp speed of the building construction. Yes. It took 30 days and 200 workers!

Given our corrupt spook agencies/depts., I would doubt if PDJT worked with the SA Global Center for Combating Extremism regarding issues. At least they won’t be trying to get him impeached!

• Kaco says:

Someone made a comment on the video I saw earlier, here, I found it,
      “The Global center for combating Extremist Ideology is other NSA, National Photographic Interpretation Center, CIA operation. The “center” was started under Obama to avoid US political over site and laws. Special Operations Afgh Iraq Africa and around the world.”

I haven’t looked into it, does anyone know more about it?

14. rumpole2 says:

The enemy is..

Radical Extremist Ideology Terrorists

I can live with that.. 🙂

15. seabrznsun says:

I couldn’t recall if I sent this. 2 good videos.

Sent from my iPad

16. Anne says:

Some criticize the arms sales to the Saudis, in light of the war in Yemen. Here is a counterpoint:

Obama administration arms sales offers to Saudi top $115 billion: report

U.S. President Barack Obama’s administration has offered Saudi Arabia more than $115 billion in weapons, other military equipment and training, the most of any U.S. administration in the 71-year U.S.-Saudi alliance, a report seen by Reuters has found.

17. SPMI says:

If it is not absolutely clear to any living breathing American that Donald Trump is doing nothing but good for all of us I would ask them to please leave our country. We just don’t need fence sitters,
    What if this or that, yeah but, great speech somebody wrote for him…, etc 🐎💩.
    Get on the train or get out.

18. burnett044 says:

if i am honest…I can not think of the Saudis…with out thinking of this…

I for one will never embrace Islam

• nontroll says:

Nobody – especially the President or his administration is asking you to.

• Regina says:

if you’re going to look at the Saudis, keep digging and see who on our own shores was involved

• cohibadad says:

It’s more than that. There is no good Saudi monarch. It is completely corrupt and evil. How do you set up an anti-terrorist organization with the chief sponsors of terrorism? Experience tells me you don’t, you just fool people into thinking you are now really anti-terrorist, when you are really still pro-terrorist. Time will tell, but I think there are going to be a lot of disappointed people when this plays out.

• dutzie60 says:

Islam and the middle eastern culture gives me the creeps. IMO It seems to me that POTUS has put the ME on notice – They had better do something about terrorists, the roots of it, those that promote it, etc. I don’t think he’ll take kindly to being deceived or played for a fool.

• jupitercomm says:

The Saudis sat on all that oil until someone taught them how to drill it, and I’m supposed to think they were the ones who pulled off something as sophisticated as that? I have doubts it was them.

• dalethorn says:

The Arabs long before Islam had a very high civilization, inventing certain math concepts, practicing astronomy, etc. They should be able to reconcile the problem interpretations of their scriptures – not to outright deny them, but to place them in context. There are plenty of people in my world (Catholics, Puritans, ultra-conservative Christians) who just won’t accept any compromise of what they believe scripture tells them, so I can understand that there will be many Muslims who take their scriptures literally in the worst way. I just don’t think it has to be that way. Once you demonstrate the futility of 100 percent literalism in studying scriptures to people, I think they can look for a deeper meaning rather than focusing on having to deliver severe physical punishment to anyone who looks crosseyed at them.

• Kaco says:

The question is, did the Saudi regime fund it and were behind it?

I wasn’t a fan of the lawsuit some of the families wanted to do. That means global courts, forget it. But could they sue the Saudi government?

19. Running Fast says:

In the hands of good people this type of monitoring works… in the hands of people like Obama you get what we have gotten.

20. mireilleg says:

First Lady has rehabilitated the pant suit.

21. Warrior1 says:

I saw the top pic and thought it was Priebus grabbing the globe with the President.

22. peace says:

Perhaps Trump will get the Nobel Peace Prize which would bring its value back up.

23. nontroll says:

I’m thinking your glass is always half empty. The first rule of negotiating (or war) is KNOW YOUR ADVERSARY. Do you really believe PDJT didn’t know who he was negotiating with? Ya think T-REX doesn’t know and understand muslims? Steve Bannon? Wilber Ross? Jared Kushner?

24. It’s right from Dr. Strangelove. The War Room.

25. Regina says:

26. M33 says:

That sort of thinking will never ever lead to resolving anything.
    You really want to get into a full blown cultural total war which would ultimately destroy the world?
    You might as well be Ted Cruz mixed with Hillary Clinton and John McCain.

• M33 says:

Woops.
      Tbat was meant as a reply to someine above.
      Sorry!

• Your comment means a lot to me, as I have been very skeptical of ever trusting the Arabs with anything, but this entire concept of enemies coming together to defeat a greater enemy is thought-provoking.

Islam threatens the entire world with its jihad, deliberately, and probably forever in some circles of their faith. But it is possible that some of these Muslims want to be able to live decent lives within the parameters of the less dangerous aspects of their religion. I can accept that. Many Muslims however cannot, and would rather kill all the moderate Muslims along with the infidels. I believe it is that intransigence for jihad that has led the Saudis to launch this anti-terror program… that is, if it is an honest effort and not a scheme to put us off guard.

If this were a scheme to put us off-guard, it would hardly work. We would verify, we will spy on them to confirm their honesty or betrayal, and it will become known in the near future.

The trouble with Islam is that once a nation tells all other nations to bow down or die, the natural, the only sane response is to annialate the nation that threatens the others.

I now see no problem with Trump leading this action as long as our eyes and ears are wide open, and our arsenals are ready to melt the Mid East to glass if we learn of perfidy on their part.

27. AFVet says:

Ya know,….after a while you become quite humorous.

28. JohnPaulJohnes says:

Now I know where Lucas got the glowing orb idea from.

The Globe of Peace was a relic of the Naboo people. It resembled a small sphere which glowed with an iridescent light and symbolized the years of peace that reigned on the planet. As a gesture of good faith and continued relations with the Gungan people, Queen Padmé Amidala presented the globe to Boss Rugor Nass.

29. Scotty19541 says:

This ME trip and the Riyadh Summit will certainly prove all the naysayers wrong when it comes to PDJT being able to handle the politics of the job! That said I agree with many posters that Islam itself is a big problem and it is hard to distinguish radical from ‘moderate’ when the so called prophet mohammed teaches so much hate and evil. But what is our leader to do? You can’t publicly condemn an entire religion that encompasses so many millions of people. So he can only condemn the terrorists and get the ME countries to agree that the terrorists must be destroyed and at the same time make the deals that helps MAGA. Meanwhile it is up to US to stay vigilant, FORCE our elected reps to support our president and his agenda on curbing immigration and having strong borders! If we as a country outright condemn Islam we will lose the war without any battles! I know many think that is the way we should go but it would be a lose/lose and our great President does not roll that way and neither should we.

30. bobsunshine says:

Saw this again on Arab News – couldn’t find anything like it in American News Media: “Classy and conservative: US First Lady Melania Trump praised for ‘elegantly respectful’ KSA look”…Talking about the outfit she wore. More from the article:”The loose outfit almost resembled the traditional black abaya — a loose over-garment, essentially a robe-like dress — worn by Saudi women.
    The simple black look was decorated with a chunky, chain-link necklace and statement metallic python waist belt from Saint Laurent. Saudi women already began posting images of themselves wearing “Melania-style” abayas.” Link below:

31. wyntre says:

Full list of countries that attended the Riyadh Summit.

Morrocco and Sudan cancelled.

Countries attending[edit]
     Uganda
     Uzbekistan: President Shavkat Mirziyoyev[28]
     Yemen
     United Arab Emirates: Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
    Cancelled[edit]

32. andi lee says:

Let’s hope, pray, King Salman is having his season of ‘King Solomon’. Modernize the kingdom!
    (Christ Jesus is King of kings! Lord of lords!)

• cycle1 says:

Interesting that you say that. I find myself, seeing all this, thinking about John 21:11. Remember Jesus was making the disciples fishers of men. I personally believe that the 153 large fish represent 153 large nations that are to be won for Christ. Perhaps, someday, some of those nations in attendance will be won over for Christ Jesus.

33. Betty says:

What a sour note, I just saw a picture of Ivanka Trump sitting bolt upright keeping a straight face and, IMO, trying to NOT make eye contact with anyone as she announces she is collecting 100 million for her “foundation”

34. nyetneetot says:

The inauguration of “The Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology and TGIF mini bar”

35. andi lee says:

I see POTUS everywhere! 😀

👇

😂

36. xyzlatin says:

Melania projects an air of calm and presence as she sits and walks without fidgeting, possibly because of her photographic model training where the model has to hold a pose. Yesterday we saw the hair, today the ankles, even though the outfits are very understated, these are freedom for women actions, made in her own quiet strong way. I like the way she wore white and black pantsuit today which blended in with the white clad Arab men and did not distract from President Trump or the King being the focus.

37. Former lurker says:

Look where POTUS puts his hand on the globe. He’s got us covered.

38. jupitercomm says:

Al-Sisi’s involvement is a good sign, he actually has a track record on terrorism & on Trump that I can trust. King Salman is from the same bloodline of Wahabists who took over Islam & created the “Arab” world in the 19thC.

The Arab world is just as fuzzy as the Balkans. Not a geographic region so much as an idea. Iranians consider themselves Persian, Turks are Ottomans, & the Lebanese may be considered Arab but could trace themselves to Europe via Ancient Rome & the Med.

39. Texian says:

‘The Trump Orb.. It has been lit.. It’s light will never be extinguished.. The planet Earth has officially arrived into the realm of the 21st Century cosmos and has left the influence of Saturn (the planet of status quo) in its wake. Uranus, the “Agent of Change”, is now in charge of the Age of Aquarius..’

[This cosmic statement will drive the Libs over the edge. The Age of Aquarius is for us].

40. sobriquet4u says:

I’m all for it President Trump. I used to think the Saudis were beyond sinister until these past 6 months of watching the ilk of evil that lurks in Washington and in the media. I’m pretty sure I’m now living in an alternate universe because I have to watch the truth and good deeds of my President on Saudi TV and wake up to thoughts of considering that maybe the lesser of evils out there are the Russians. I’m open to the alternatives and suggestions I have seen from Riyadh because quiet honestly the last 8 years of “whats his name” has ripped the ME wide open and earned us more enemies than ever. I’m no political scholar but I darn sure know FUBAR when I see it.

41. andi lee says:

POTUS putting the MAN back into Statesmanship!

What a man, our POTUS!

42. silverlakela says:

Minutes Ago Trump STUNNED Every Muslim In The World With These Four Words
    “DRIVE OUT THE TERRORISTS!”

43. joanfoster says:

How long has this anti terror center been in the making in Saudi Arabia? It seem very convenient that it was up and running for this summit or was the summit planned even in the last term of Obama?

44. aredtailblog says:

I’ll state again that my concern is that we don’t Islamicize our country in the process, and that even if it’s for helping us, I don’t like big brothers period.

Of this new NATO remains concerned only with taking care of Islamic terrorism and respects our sovereignty as it does the sovereignty of the Middle East, so be it.

45. daughnworks247 says:

If your neighbor steals your garden rake, you have a decision to make. You can talk badly about your neighbor for 30 years, call the police when they have a loud party, admonish their children when they walk through your yard, and never wave to his wife………. or, you can go and get your damn rake.
    Trump went to Saudi Arabia first.
    The rest of the world can DEAL WITH IT.

46. wyntre says:

IDK what happened to this tweet so here it is again.

Compare and contrast.

President Trump’s welcome in Saudi Arabia vs. the POS.

• Katherine McCoun says:

tremendous welcome. outstanding job by this country! If Obama was on one side in the fights of the ME and Islam then we, President Trump, Saudi Arabia and most of the ME seem to be on the other side. I think Hillary and Obama did not win friends and influence people with their Arab Spring, Egypt adventure and Libya mess. Doesn’t mean I am a “fan” of Saudi Arabia, etc., but this is excellent to get along and solve problems…and then go home to US and MAGA!

47. zen Masta says:

President Trump looks at peace with the Saudi’s and his Arab coalition. It’s a shame he doesn’t get the king’s treatment in his own country.

I don’t know about you guys but I’ve about had it with Mike Cernovich, Alex Jones, Roger Stone and others opining about how bad Trump’s White House is, his communications team, etc. I have no doubt President Trump will shore up and resolve any issues he is facing but this early in the game to see supporters jumping ship is very instructive.

48. crossrib says:

The irony is that the proponents of islamic theology SHOULD be spied upon due to their actions.
    Americans, Christian or not, do NOT need to be on a general basis. So, big allah is different than Big Brother. They’ve brought it upon themselves.

49. Paul says:

O hate the media . Everyone here in Hackensack nj is a Hillary Clinton supporter. And is glued to the media . It’s disgusting and frightening. The media is the biggest threat our country. O how I wish a law would be created to imprison these so-called journalists. It’s believable the way they treat the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. They should be shot on sight. Seriously!!!

50. fred5678 says:

Two equally significant phrases that will go down in history:

“Tear down this wall”

“DRIVE THEM OUT (of your places of worship, communities, …”