President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump join President Fattah al-Sisi (Egypt) and Saudi King Salman to participate in the inauguration of The Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology.  [two videos below]  ‘Hearts and Memes’?

Essentially the center appears to be a Saudi data hub for monitoring multiple media and social media platforms, detecting extremist sentiments and countering the concerning rhetoric with positive social media messaging. In the U.S. we have the NSA cyber command monitoring system, a ‘big brother’ per se’.  The Saudi version appears to be a non military enterprise which might be considered ‘Big Allah’.

Given First Lady Melania’s interests in combating social media bullying, this Saudi enterprise and exhibit was likely interesting.

I cannot even fathom the level of conspiracy theory dust this Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology will kick up. {{cue the X-files soundtrack – CIA, gottabe}}

The optics alone are 21st century awesome.

This entry was posted in CIA, Conspiracy ?, Deep State, ISIS, Islam, Jihad, media bias, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, President Trump, Saudi Arabia, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

275 Responses to President Trump and King Salman Open “Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology” (Video)…

1. Pauli Babba says:

Meme magic right there!

2. Katherine McCoun says:

Looks like the Nobel committee might have to reassign Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize to President Trump who is accomplishing big, no HUGE things, in such a short time.

What I love is that the talking heads on corporate media never saw this coming. They and the Dems (but then I repeat myself) have been so busy buying the spin and lies that the White House is in Turmoil, Russia, 2 scoops v. 1 scoop that they didn’t really pay attention to substance and what was actually happening of importance. We saw so many heads and leaders of ME countries come to DC and big things were happening or we wouldn’t be seeing the tremendous response and developments that we see today.

3. Katherine McCoun says:

The lighting reminds me of the SNL dance video and is equally triumphant!

The media really never realized what all was being accomplished as many believed their own talking points about White House “chaos”, etc. Reminds me of this post by SD

4. AmericaBeautiful says:

I don’t like this saqrming around OBP Trump & Melania. Secret Service lost touch with them in the turmoil.
    Also this seems like a kinder, gentler intro to 1984.

5. keebler AC says:

I liked seeing Melania’s hand on the amazing glowing Combating Extremist Ideology orb. She represents the children too. Remember how Ted Cruz’s two little girls ran delighted straight to see her among all the contention happening and leaned towards her. Children who don’t know Twitter but who “twitter” around Melania is fondly winsome.

6. wolfmoon1776 says:

I was initially very skeptical about this whole thing (cue MEGA-X-Files suspicions, because run in reverse, it becomes a Spread of Islamic Influence Monitoring Center). However, seeing Al-Sisi there is all I need to know to soothe my nerves – that at least THIS effort is on the up-and-up.

The real test is whether the Saudis play nice with both hands, or nice with only the one in plain sight, and dirty with the hand under the table. Translation: if they make visible efforts to stamp out extremism, but keep pumping out mosques that create radicals, then they are scamming us.

Eyes open is how I’ll fly on this. But I do have to say – Al Sisi is the man, and I am very thankful that people are listening to him.

7. distracted2 says:

Today was one of the best days of Trump’s presidency, in my opinion. We know that Trump and Al-Sisi are fully committed and time will tell how committed the others are. This is a commitment to doing something rather than nothing.

I am in awe of Trump’s fearlessness to identify the threat and call upon others to join him in defeating the evil, while also refusing to be an interventionist. It’s an approach that just might work.

8. jefcool64 says:

I wanna touch the orb too…

9. wheatietoo says:

The Saudis built this Anti-Terrorism Center…in only 30 days.

That is pretty amazing.
    Ivanka mentioned this in her brief speech here:

10. LibertyVibe says:

I have been encouraged spiritually by President Trump’s trip to Saudi Arabia (especially after today’s speech). …Until I saw the information contained in the above article, particularly the details in the third video, where (in English) the Saudi gentleman proceed to tell us how they have built a network superior to anything Obama has ever created to spy on every human being on earth, to “combat extremism”. Seriously…nobody sees a problem with this? Minimumly, I am experiencing cognitive dissonance here.

11. georgiafl says:

Despite all the fal-de-rol and ballyhoo – I don’t trust the Saudis or any other Islamic group as far as I can spit.

Most of the 9/11 terrorists and Bin Laden were Saudis.

Islam is and always has been an evil, violent, misogynist, oppressive, aggressive, supremacist ideology from day one to the present.

12. Kenyon Hull says:

Saudi Arabia setting up this agency to combat terrorism is just window dressing. They are massaging Trumps ego. Islam wants to keep America sending money and munitions their way. Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia is still sending billions to the USA for mosque building. Eventually, this colonization effort will bear fruit as this buildup of the global jihad will bear fruit. Do not doubt this. A $100 million dollars to assuage the American conscience is nothing for the Saudi’s. Wake up America, this is your mortal enemy outfoxing our ill informed president.