It took a non-politician…

No back-channel discussions kept hidden from allies out of a concern for their political opinion of impact.  No mysterious hidden transactions kept shrouded from the American electorate.  No nuanced details tucked away only to be discovered later.  No secret transfers of pallets of cash handled through third-parties to avoid fingerprints.  No need for the construction of plausible deniability or mysterious parseltongue terminology.

Open and frank discussion of benefits and costs.  Openly transparent details of every deal and every participant in the structure therein. Direct, plain-spoken language outlining the value and purpose of the agreement.  Every moment and consequential encounter conducted in the disinfecting sunlight of transparent publicity.  No need for phrases carefully conducted for domestic consumption.  Every member of the team tasked with explaining the purpose and intention.  While deliberate, we know what we get and we know why we are getting it.

Everything right out in the open for evaluation, praise, critique and criticism.

It’s amazing what can be achieved when there’s no political agenda.

Pretty darned refreshing.

It took a non-politician to deliver true transactional transparency.

Thank you to those who voted for President Donald Trump.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, media bias, President Trump, Saudi Arabia, Trade Deal, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

134 Responses to It took a non-politician…

1. Easily the most important vote I’ve ever placed. Thank you Sundance for your excellent reporting and the constant updates on the inner workings of the DC Uni-Party. My last four years of visiting the treehouse has been very enlightening.

• shallbe4 says:

Thank you Sundance for your unwavering support of our President. Now the world is seeing this honest man our President Trump and are liking what they see. I am stunned by the Saudis and their gift to the USA of 110 Billion Dollars for our weaponry which will create thousands of jobs and make these moderate Muslim Nations better equipped to take down the radicals. I am stunned by the beauty of Saudi Arabia and I look forward to a friendship which will last 1,000 years.

• deanbrh says:

Sundance, God Bless you for making this all happen without us having to sift through miles of negativity to get to “the good stuff”. Without you, we wouldn’t have ever known the good that awaits us under Donald J. Trump and his family. Thank you, thank you, thank you! A million thank. I can’t imagine how you get so much detail and so many great photos almost as soon as they happen! You must be our gift from God.

2. YvonneMarie says:

I agree! All the Trump voters are relevant here. Stay strong folks.

3. My first Presidsntial ballot ever cast and it was arguably one of the most important in our nation’s history. Although my vote granted him no electoral votes (thanks Chicago), I am so proud to stand with Trump and my fellow deplorables who together are going to Make America Great Again! I will never forget these moments, or the people I have met along the way (like my fellow Treepers), for the rest of my life! 🙂

4. Warrior1 says:

Yup

5. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Our president keeps soaring
    way above the din of corrupt politicians & fake news.

6. Howie says:

Keep Clawin’ away at em’ Boss. Well done sir.

7. NYGuy54 says:

One thing I have noticed is that even when Pres Trump takes an extreme position with another country, he still engages in “whats in it for them” diplomacy. That is an important tenet for him. He looks for win-win. That is trustworthy.

8. Jeffrey Leyerle says:

I will always remember walking into the church to cast my ballot. I blinked as I looked at the piece of paper. It was surreal as if in a dream. The checkmark box for was inscribed with the Republican candidate for President — Mr. Donald Trump. My heart swelled. Tears clouded my vision. I could barely believe that I was lucky enough to vote for a man whom I knew I wanted in my heart and soul to lead my country. The pen in my hand trembled as I emblazoned the mark for the man I prayed and prayed would become my President.

I’m thankful for the millions out there I’ll never know who shared that same moment. Our dream came true. Gratitude to CTH, Sundance and all who voted for President Trump and helped make it happen. God Bless You. God Bless the United States of America.

9. janc1955 says:

Thank you for showing us the way, Sundance.

The notion that there is inherent corruption in politics-as-usual is something it took me quite awhile to grasp. It’s difficult for the straight-shooting non-agenda holders among us to wrap our heads around the subterfuge, not to mention the idea that for decades now, We the People have meant less than nothing to our “representation” in D.C.

• Patriot Lady says:

Janc1955,
      Your mention of the corruption is well taken. And if you are including the FBI in that corruption, even more so.
      My husband, an honorable man, is a retired police officer. In his 25-year career, his department has had many dealings with the FBI. The FBI is highly respected and in a way, looked up to as a ‘big brother’ to local police departments. This James Comey situation has really affected him. Crooked cops have always been a horrible blow to departments with good officers, who perform their jobs on a daily basis with sincere dedication, but to have such corruption so widespread in the nation’s supreme law enforcement agency, at the highest level, is virtually impossible for my husband to understand. I can only imagine how difficult it must be for those honorable FBI employees in other levels who must continue to work in those conditions.

• janc1955 says:

I, too, feel for all the decent, honorable, hardworking FBI employees who’ve had to witness an unprecedented level of corruption at the top of their agency. I hope they understand, along with all LEOs like your husband, that We the People understand the problem doesn’t originate with them.

• auntiefran413 says:

I can’t begin to tell you the number of times I’ve prayed for those FBI agents and employees who are no doubt more upset about the goings-on in the upper echelons of that revered department. We stand with you!

• auntiefran413 says:

It was a bitter pill to swallow, Janci195t5 — knowing that we’d been lied to for so many, many years by the government that we’d trusted all that time. The pain is beginning to ease now…thanks to POTUS!

10. rashamon says:

Sundance, I join all the other Treepers in thanking you for the dedicated leadership you have shown in pulling this disparate group of patriots together to elect a true groundbreaker for our President of the U.S. The campaign was very well organized and communicated by you and the admins. Fellow Treepers found it easy to join the effort at multiple levels.

How many of us thought the huge battle would ease off once he was elected? Wrong. Now we need to continue to fight for all the principles he expressed that made us support him and rid our government of the critters who prosper for themselves, but not the citizens they are supposed to represent. The work continues and becomes easier with every day he carves out a new win.

Thank you very much for taking on this challenge.

11. walt says:

Thank you Sundance for giving us a place of liked mindedness!!!

12. Thank you Sundance for all your hard work. I only read this site now. It is such a blessing, to read your articles, and all the posts from people that support our President. God Bless You, and all the people that support our great President.

13. CharterOakie says:

Sundance — no need to thank us. The pleasure and satisfaction in voting for Trump was all ours!

Now we have to continue to support him!

14. shallbe4 says:

Everytime Trump gets kicked to the depths of the Earth he rises to a height where no mortal can touch him. God is Trump’s one and only judge and he has a special place in his heart for our President.

15. mw says:

A friend on Facebook liked Trump’s speech. Mocked him for having speechwriter, but, still this is progress! Impeachment hysteria followed by brilliant international trip equals depletion of Kool aid drinkers. The reality of Trump’s success is a force far more powerful than any propaganda. The only ones who will continue to drink the Kool aid are those who will worship liberalism even if it kills them, because it’s their religion.

16. jameswlee2014 says:

It was clear from their breathless comments before Trump’s trip to the mid-east that they expected him to fail miserably and exhibit all of the demeaning characteristics they smear him with. What we are witnessing is a masterpiece of politics and diplomacy and the firm reestablishment of American leadership all over the world.

17. Patriot Lady says:

Thank you for your ‘thank you’ Sundance and dittos to the touching comments above.
    I knew DJT was my candidate in June, 2015 when he spoke of securing the southern border to keep criminals out. If that had been the only thing he campaigned on, he had my support. If he was not the nominee last November, I would not have voted, period.
    However, what is really troubling to me is not the Democrats. It is the so-called conservatives– those Tea Party and Ohio Liberty group leaders who refused to support Trump — the ‘neverTrumpters’ working so hard for Trump’s defeat as to file to be delegates for Ted Cruz at the GOP Presidential convention. In fact, these ‘conservative’ leaders supported Cruz for president even AFTER Cruz’s 2015 vote for the unconstitutional Corker-Cardin bill–a deal that gave Obama and Iran everything they wanted and left 4 Americans in an Iranian prison– a bill so anti-Israel, that it caused Netanyahu to make a speech in Congress urging them to reject. Last November these so-called ‘conservatives’ did not vote ‘for’ Donald Trump. They merely voted ‘against’ Hillary.
    And when I say these ‘conservative’ group leaders still ‘are neverTrumpters’, it is because of this latest from Tea Party Patriots May 2:
    IT’S TIME FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP TO SHOW US IF HE CAN TRULY LEAD
    “President Trump has time and time again boasted of his negotiation skills and his ability to lead. With no apparent willingness from his own party to move forward on his agenda it is time for the president to start calling out his own party. Many Conservatives knew that President Trump was not a principled Conservative. However, his ability to negotiate a deal, even with his own party, must now be called into question. He needs to call out Ryan and McConnell if he is really serious about getting rid of Obamacare, defunding Planned Parenthood, securing our borders, and reigning in the EPA.”
    I repeat so often– America’s greatest danger is not the Democrat or committed liberal, the enemy who proudly wears his ‘liberal uniform’. America’s most dangerous enemy is the one wearing the uniform of a fellow soldier– the liberal posing as a conservative.
    Thank goodness for The Conservative Treehouse– truly a ‘refuge’ for those of us with the wisdom to discern the traitors from the patriots.

18. Chgonana539 says:

Thank you Sundance for this wonderful site. I feel so at home here. Absolutely love our President and feel such pride that I voted for him. I had such fear for my grandchildren and now feel hope again. My two oldest grandsons brought me on board. I didn’t really know him and was stuck on conservative values. Had much to learn and you are the best teacher. Each day (in Chicago) we are inundated with fake news in all newspapers and a real swamp in our government. Our law enforcement is under seige and they are praying for Trump every day and hoping that Sessions may lend them a hand. Keep up the good work and mostly prayers. God bless the USA

19. You are very welcome, Sundance. And thank you for being my go to guy for all things Trumpian since the day he announced.

20. saywhat64 says:

This is probably my favorite Conservative Tree House piece of all Time. I read it 3 times because I enjoyed it so much !

21. NewNonna!!! says:

I need to voice my thanks for (in no particular order):
    ~ Sundance and his crew, his real info shared on CTH, his analysis, his caring to share w us loyal Deplorables to better educate us so we can combat leftist loonies snowflakeness when it’s directed at us, etc etc.
    ~ Our incredible gift, Mr Donald J Trump for his sincerity, patriotism, expertise, sense of humor, having mastered the art of The Deal etc etc. God knows I love this man. I hold an optimistic hope for my new grand baby’s (& all other newborn and young babies and children’s) future with his elevation as P45. Best vote I’ve ever cast!
    ~ my fellow Treepers here at The Last Refuge. I learn so much here, not only via SD but thru your wit, shared additional info as well as I am overjoyed sharing our love for our incredible country with each.

But honestly, most of all, for God Almighty, who heard our cries, listened to our prayers and has put DJT here at this time in history, at this time of his life, to act on behalf of all Americans who seek to restore greatness for our country. Let us not forget God.

Our forefathers realized, verbalized and acknowledged God as this beautiful country was formed. It has been turning away from God in our predominantly secular life, but He heard and listened to us sad, desperate Deplorables anyway.

So, Thank You, God! Please bless President Trump, protect and guide him, and send Your Holy Spirit to be with him in his decision making at all times.

Without You, we can do nothing. WITH you, ALL things are possible. You proved this today!!! Yet again. Thank You, God! Thank You, Jesus! 🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️🦁🚂👍🏼

22. xminusone says:

It is so refreshing to visit the Treehouse and leave all the sewage that is the Trump Hating Liberal Mass Media behind. I routinely ignore it, but sometimes the stink wafts across my nostrils. I have canceled three magazine subscriptions so far for their negative comments on President Trump and will not patronize any business that declares itself an enemy of the President. Thank God for the Internet that has broken the back of the Liberal Mainstream Medias former dominance of reporting the news.

23. Sedanka says:

And it took a non political pundit to see it.