More than a dozen horses flanked the presidential limousine on Saturday as President Donald J Trump was driven to the Royal Court in Riyadh, where he received Saudi Arabia’s highest civilian honor from King Salman.

The Collar of Abdulaziz Al Saud is Saudi Arabia’s highest honor and is presented by King Salman.  The royal family and government of Saudi Arabia have shown incredible respect and appreciation for this visit from President Trump.

This entry was posted in Islam, President Trump, Saudi Arabia, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

78 Responses to Great Honor – King Salman Bestows Collar of Abdulaziz Al Saud To President Donald Trump…

1. hbaronaz says:

I only hope that the Saudis aren’t engaging in TaQQuia and if they that PDJT recognizes it.

2. disgustedwithjulison says:

Uh-oh….Trump bowed to the Saudi king to have his award placed over his head. Photoshop experts at the WAPO and NY Times are currently erasing the medal from the photo so they can run on the front page tomorrow that Trump bowed to the Saudi King! Can’t wait for the Minneapolis StarTribune to pick up the photo and smear PDJT on the front page for the 300th day in a row!

• Michelle says:

He didn’t even bow, he lowered his body at the knees and tilted forward to help the king put the medal over his head! Trump is much too tall for someone to reach over his head.

• Disgusted says:

He BENT! He did not BOW, as you say here for that exact reason.

• lokiscout says:

As I said on another thread it almost looked like the King bowed to President Trump. I’m sure it was his age and ill health he is 80 years old and walks with a cain.

• CiscoKid says:

The King is 81 years old and needs a cane to get around. Look carefully at the pictures and videos, he has a slight bow at the waist. Probably from having to use a cane to get around.
        I know that is what has happened to me over the years of having to use a cane.
        Plus Trump looks at least a foot and a half taller than the King.

• KBR says:

President Trump shook the king’s hand. Obama bowed low.

The king met President Trump at the airport. Obama met the king once he went inside, and then bowed to the king before shaking the king’s hand.

Both men when having the medal placed, had to lower slightly so that the person who bestowed the medal could place it.

The photos and articles about Obama bowing low do not lie, and were not photoshopped.

The LSM can try, but people know better. The proof is still there.

Enough already!

• auscitizenmom says:

It’s already on the Internet.

“President Trump slammed as ‘hypocrite’ for ‘bowing’ to the Saudi king”

• maiingankwe says:

There are an amazing number of really stupid people out there. Problem is, they actually think they’re smarter than the rest of us.

When Disgustedwithjulian had mentioned it I had laughed because I couldn’t see how they could twist the obvious, I should know better by now, especially after reading their idiotic tweets from the article you linked.

My question to them would how the heck would they have been able to put it around his neck? Get a step ladder and do it that way? Fools.

3. Concerned Virginian says:

OMG the horses, the panoply, the honor and respect, the ceremonial, to President Trump, Mrs. Trump, AND all of his entourage.
    OMG, WHAT a good change from the Obama mess-ups.
    OTOH, I am quite sure that President Trump UNDERSTANDS that there are still many differences between the Arab world and the United States. He KNOWS what he said during his campaign. He WILL NOT backtrack on “keeping Radical Islam the hell out of our country”.
    What we are watching is The Art of the Deal in real time. President Trump making sure that the strategic interests of the United States are protected. Making sure that he creates venues for job creation here. Making sure that the Arab world understands that ISIS MUST be destroyed and that they must form a coalition with the United States in order to do this.
    If President Trump can start a convincing case for nationalism among the civilized world, I think it is possible that the “globalists” can be marginalized and their plans of a U.N.-dominated globe actually controlled behind the scenes by THEM can be avoided.
    This prayer is for the Judaeo-Christian Almighty God; the Supreme Being of the Buddhists, the Hindus, the Shinto, the Indigenous Peoples: Prayers are offered for the protection of President Donald J. Trump and his entourage. Grant him wisdom, courage, and conviction to do what he must do. Not only the peace and prosperity of the United States is at stake, but also that of the entire world.

4. Esperanza says:

This is tectonic. I don’t remember anything so exciting in a good way since the Clinton Camp David talks. And the lamestream are Muh Russianing. Gobsmacked. All those Arab stallions lining Trump’s route.

5. jparz says:

This is a refreshing change to see President Trump treated with courtesy and respect. The Saudis have done a marvelous job of hosting our leader. I had forgotten how nice this is. I can’t recall this type of reception before. Truth be told, I’m having trouble viewing all the videos. I keep tearing up. God Bless and keep our President Trump, his family and his Administration.

6. Atticus says:

CNN sez QUOTE “Trump gets a medal, signs some deals”
    Petty.
    Just petty.

• CiscoKid says:

Trump and the King signed a $110 billion arms deal now , with another $350 billion over the next decade.”
      That’s more than just “some deals”.
      I call it J-O-B-S, J-O-B-S, J-O-B-S!

7. Melania wearing black and gold…not just fashionable but smart and respectful.

8. NJF says:

Lol

Just heard that in addition to the elaborate menu POTUS was also offered steak and Ketchup!!!!!

(Watching I24 which is a new news channel in NY)

9. CharterOakie says:

Besides T-Rex and Priebus, also noticed Wilburene and Bannon go through the receiving line.
    Excellent!

10. saywhat64 says:

Most significant, kuchner is allowed to be there and given a respectful handshake by the King.

11. missmarple2 says:

I think that we should ask that the President and all members of the cabinet start carrying swords. Maybe THAT would get the press to shape up.

12. Summer says:

Can’t wait to see what kind of reception President Trump will have in Jerusalem. Will our so-called closest allies roll out a red carpet? What kind of a mutually beneficial deal will they sign, if any? Stay tuned.

• missmarple2 says:

I imagine he will get a fine reception. Sadly for the Israelis, they don’t have the flashy stuff like the Saudis. They do, however, have other ways to honor the President.

Bibi Netenyahu has known President Trump for years. So knock it off with the “so-called.”

• Summer says:

I will call it as I please. Netanuahu is a friend but the Israeli media are not. Lots of haters among politicians as well.

• NYGuy54 says:

Well you said nothing really. Israel’s media is far left like it is everywhere else in the world. They also have far left politicians. But Pres Trump is very popular in Israel. They view him as a friend unlike Obama. So I anticipate they will honor him with a state visit level greeting contrary to your snippy, unfounded comment.

• Michelle says:

All Israelis I know love Trump.

• Summer says:

I guess it remains to be seen. Just a couple of days ago it was about “Israel should punish Trump” and “Mossad should not share intelligence” with the Trump administration. Nope, no way I am forgetting THOSE “snippy remarks”.

• NYGuy54 says:

They will greet the President with the honor and dignity the Israelis have treated every American President. They are gracious hosts and will remain so.

13. texasfence says:

I am a crusty old Texan and very little scares me, but I must admit that at one point during the ceremonies, where President Trump faced a double line of men dancing while waving ceremonial swords, I did get a bit uneasy.

While I understand that the long lenses used to tend to minimize perceived depth, and the security forces present were somewhere well to the north of impeccable, Donald J Trump is irreplaceable, especially at this juncture in the state of our Nation, I was, and remain, very apprehensive.

And I cannot even imagine what the SS and our other security people are going through!

14. All American Snowflake says:

I love the way our First Lady elegantly reflects those she is around. Mrs. Trump’s golden belt was just a wee bit wider than the golden piping around the Saudi heads of state.

Yesterday while watching our President and First Lady embark on this trip “for the first time in my life I was proud” of our First Family.

15. ladysforest says:

Sorry if this was posted above:
    Obamas first visit, there was a red carpet and all that. He got this:the King Abdul Aziz Order of Merit, a large medallion with a thick gold chain. Looks just like the one President Trump got. The photo of obama holding the chain above his shoulders was actually when he was removing the thing. It was placed on him by the Saudi dude.
    President Trump was awarded the Order of Abdulaziz al-Saud medal, which to my eye looks identical to the order that was given to obama.
    I don’t know if there were horses when obama first went.
    obamas last visit he got a cold shoulder-BIG TIME.

16. rumpole2 says:

Obama must be LIVID!!!

He didn’t get no BLING like that!!!

17. Dora says:

18. psadie says:

That gold chain is worthy of Mr. T’s collection…wow.

19. Janice says:

I’m shocked that Roberts would actually set the record straight! The ceremonies must have left him shell shocked.

20. Barbara Willams says:

Dang! Whats a bracelet like that worth? Lol.

21. Mike diamond says:

Trumps award is real! Obama got a look alike out of a gum ball machine!

22. I am really impressed that they had bagpipes playing starting just before the 1 minute mark. I am thinking that was to honor President Trump’s Scottish heritage. He was smiling.

23. Who is the big lady standing in the background looking all concerned?

• Lucille says:

She must be the king’s translator. She had a small notebook with her, too. Impressive that she was dressed in Western clothes. Wonder if she always dresses that way. The other non-American women were doing the black cloth covering bit.