Friday May 19th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

167 Responses to Friday May 19th – Open Thread

1. BakoCarl says:

The Great Giver

God chose us in Him ere the world was laid,
    And it was by His hand that we were made.
    According to His will, our lives began,
    And as we grew, it was by His perfect plan.

He gave us His only Son, Who died for us,
    To cover our sins, and abide with us.
    He changed our hearts from our old fallen man,
    And gifted us faith, then belief began.

He gave us His Word so we would know,
    And gave us His Spirit so we could grow.
    He gave us His gifts so we could serve
    And gave us His fruit, more than we deserve.

He protects us from evil as we live,
    And deserves much more than I ever give.
    In heaven now, He’s preparing a place
    For us to live and see Him face to face.

And in the future, He will surely come
    To snatch us away to our permanent home,
    Where we’ll remember that old, old story
    And forever give to God all the Glory.

• Rebnstx says:

BakoCarl, tonight I came here. Thank you again for that beautiful reminder. Our forever home awaits every believer. Most of us so want all to be perfect here but scripture does say that when the perfect has come then we will know as we have have been known. Yes we are not of this world we walk into eternity.

• Serena says:

Amen!
      Beautiful B.C.

• duchess01 says:

Thanks, Carl, for reminding us of our ‘forever home’ – God Bless You!

Matthew Chapter 6 (KJV)

18 That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.
      19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
      20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
      21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

2. nimrodman says:

You could always go to the dentist but it’s not near as much fun …

3. Garrison Hall says:

4. Rex says:

I’ve noticed the comments are up in numbers among the various discussions.
    Free Republic has been down a day or two.
    Are the “freepers” migrating here, or are the topics drawing more attention from the casual lurker?
    Neither? Both?

• BigMamaTEA says:

Who knows. (psssp….At some point we’re all going to have to come together to fight the evil ones)

What up with Free Republic?

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

The Treehouse is growing and is being promoted, ie linked to, more & more often. Recently at AmericanThinker and just this Wednesday at SarahPalin dotcom.

As a reminder, the Deep State democrat globalists have been leaking to the anti-American Fake News media for quite some time.

This short video is from August 2012.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Thank you D-V!! Yes it is, and I hope in some small way, I have helped to contribute to that. My address list is long.

In fact, and this is something everyone can do……when you come across a “thread” that is really exceptional, do as I do. I copy the url and post that addy all over places.

5. Lucille says:

Ohhh my…yes….
    Bunny Berigan – I Can’t Get Started 1937

Talk about danceable!

I CAN’T GET STARTED (Duke / Gershwin) Bunny Berigan
    I’ve flown around the world in a plane
    I’ve settled revolutions in Spain
    And the North Pole I have charted
    Still I can’t get started with you

On the golf course, I’m under par
    Metro Goldwyn have asked me to star
    I’ve got a house, a showplace
    Still I can’t get no place with you

‘Cause you’re so supreme
    Lyrics I write of you, I dream
    Dream day and night of you
    And I scheme just for the sight of you
    Baby, what good does it do?

I’ve been consulted by Franklin D
    Greta Garbo has had me to tea
    Still I’m broken-hearted
    ‘Cause I can’t get started with you

6. BigMamaTEA says:

I just found this posted on another thread, copied to my scribd account https://www.scribd.com/document/348818044/David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-on-Fighting-Trump Anyone interested…
    We need some eyeballs on this.

• BigMamaTEA says:

I’m sorry, hit post too fast. This document is h/t Treeper joseph krauss who was over at the Plouffe thread.

• Serena says:

Says it’s been removed.
      This document has been removed from Scribd.

Let me find it. Be back

• bessie2003 says:

This is really some document!
          They have set up American Bridge as Media Matters opposition research outfit, CREW as Media Matters very partisan “non-partisan” ethics (!) watchdog group and Shareblue to be their multi-platform media outfit to ‘aggressively pressure anyone’ who basically disagrees with them – I’m assuming when someone on FB posts something they don’t like their online trolls will bombard the unsuspecting person who simply wanted to share something they agree with but that goes counter to their, Media Matters, agenda?

Page 11 is interesting where it says “Media Matters has already secured access to raw data from Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites. We have also put in place the technology necessary to automatically mine white national message boards and alt-right communities for our archive . . . we will now develop technologies and processes to systematically monitor and analyze this unfiltered data . . .”

This reminds me, back in the late 1990’s, a magazine came out calling itself Clementine and selling itself as a magazine to promote mining interests. In reality it was a bold-faced anti-mining experiment which at the time I came to see as an experiment to see what kind of blow-back they might get from the mining industry; so when I read they are going to ‘automatically mine white national boards and alt-right communities’ that could just as easily mean anyone who is not for them and their agenda must be racists.

Could only read a few pages of this at a time. I had a good friend who was a mining engineer who, when reading the heavy anti-mining antics of the politicians and social justice warriors, had a heart attack, so stuff like this manual needs to be absorbed in slow bites. Not as young as I used to be!

• BigMamaTEA says:

Oh bessie darlin’; YOU are a jewel! I’ve captured it, but haven’t had time to read any yet. Now I know that I must. I will be sharing with some very specific individuals tonight.

Yes, I have some paperwork that suggests there’s quite a party going on while the blue-trolls are doing their thing.

• Ziiggii says:

check this guess uploads

GOLD MINE!!!!

I stumbled onto these doing Seth Rich research earlier in the week…

• bessie2003 says:

Thanks. I’ve saved this for digging into later.

In the meantime I am going to send a link to the scribd Full David Brock memo link posted above to the FEC, Federal Election Commission and to the FCC, Federal Communications Commission and ask if this access they, Media Matters, have been granted by Facebook, Twitter, and ‘other social media’ is not in fact (a) fall into a free campaign donation since they, the social media outfits, are giving access to a politicalized agenda driven outfit to determine what is news thus what can be shared widely on the social media platforms and (b) to find out if this access these social media sites, Facebook, Twitter, etc.giving raw data to a political operation with the intent of then using aggressive (their word) measures against those who post online, if that does not somehow interfere with some federal communications freedom of speech issues. Will see if there is a response, but giving access to one political viewpoint and not notifying users that what is opinions is being sold as political truths, must be in violation of something, or other.

• bessie2003 says:

p.s. I just have to find out which one within each agency to send the link to, wanting someone President Trump has appointed and not an embedded career denizen.

• bessie2003 says:

p.p.s. I went ahead and sent an email with a link to the Scribd material to the White House in an email with a letter asking which department, FEC, FCC, DOJ or all, should be looking into this material.

Funny the things that will get a person off their duff and take action.

• Lburg says:

On the same scribd link provded by Ziiggii is a memo written by Teddy Goff to Hillary which references Google employees and Eric Schmidt.

Goff was Obmama’s digital guru and according to an article in WayPooPoo dated March 2015, “Goff is expected to serve as a top adviser for digital strategy to the Clinton campaign, which would enable him to continue running his private business.”

Snip:
              “Working relationships with Google, Facebook, Apple, and other technology companies were important to us in 2012 and should be even more important to you in 2016, given their still-ascendent positions in the culture.”

There is no doubt that Google/Facebook censor conservative voices, but this lends a more ominous weaponizing/collusion between them and their chosen party. I’d like to know what true conservative political groups have ‘working relationships’ with them.

Link to the full memo:https://www.scribd.com/document/328037888/Clinton-Status-Memo-Mentioning-Google-s-Eric-Schmidt

• bessie2003 says:

Wow! This has to be some form of campaign collusion, where they need to disclose this stuff, it seems like it is a form of free advertising that would need to be equally matched by the opposing candidate or side in order to not get huge fines.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Already did.{great minds et al}

Also reached out to him on twitter. Thanks Joe if you’re reading, and give me a follow-back so we can DM.

• Serena says:

Thanks

7. citizen817 says:

22-Year-old Who Stopped Global Cyberattack Donates His Reward to Charity

A British youth who was awarded $10,000 for accidentally stopping an international cyberattack has just announced that he will be donating the cash to charity and education.

The 22-year-old, who goes by the pseudonym MalwareTech, shut down the spread of the malicious online program by activating the “kill-switch” last week after the cyberattack was reported in over 100 countries.

When MalwareTech and his friends heard of the epidemic, they started investigating the malware’s code. The 22-year-old Brit then found an unregistered domain name in the source of the code that acted as an “abort” button for the malware. When he registered the domain name, the attack ceased.

So @Hacker0x01 have awarded me a $10,000 bounty for the ‘kill-switch’. I plan on splitting it between to-be-decided charities and education,” says MalwareTech. “By education I mean I plan to purchase [information security] based books to give to students who cannot afford them themselves.”

However, since sources have leaked that MalwareTech is a surfer who adores pizza, UK-based food delivery service Just Eat offered the youth free pizza for a year – which he says he is more prone towards accepting.

Though it sounds like the plot of a James Bond movie, the virus was a ransomware program that was being held by the U.S. government before it was leaked this weekend by an organization of hackers known as Shadow Brokers. The program was being stockpiled by the National Security Agency as a means of weaponizing it, should the need arise.

8. BigMamaTEA says:

• nimrodman says:

Meet the WaPo: Fake news ground zero

“Last but not least on this matter, Amazon and Washington Post owner Jeffrey Bezos received a $600-million federal contract with the CIA to create a “government cloud” for records storage and sharing, from which, it appears, massive anti-Trump government leaks of even classified information may be coming.

“So Amazon’s Jeffrey Bezos owns the single largest database of consumers in America and has taken a $600-million CIA (leakers) contract to build and manage their “cloud” – while owning the Washington Post (WaPo) at ground zero for all current leaked fake news stories aimed at destroying Trump… and Clinton campaign manager John Podesta is now a contributing columnist.

“Still wondering where all the fake news stories against Trump are coming from? How? Why? Look no farther!”

• dogsmaw says:

We just went through an episode with the cloud at Amazon…last year they tried to charge a subscription (although Prime membership included cloud storage free) and that got nixed real quick cause they didn’t answer the phone. Well an attempt on the same exact date as last year was made again. After a few choice words…maybe it won’t happen again next year

but…a reminder was put on the calendar to keep an eye out on these shenanigans that only make Bezos get more money than we want to give :oP

• mopar2016 says:

I hope that AG Sessions does something about Bezos and his illegal activities.
        Charge him and get him in front of a judge.
        A real judge.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Yeah, me too. I’m thinking that next week I’ll start messaging AG Sessions about some Swamp draining too. I know he’s settling in; but reefer madness and is not an immediate priority for me right now!

9. BigMamaTEA says:

It’s official. Chaffetz resigning June 30, 2017………(why so early son??!!)

• auscitizenmom says:

Somebody’s got something on him. Or, he is sick.

• BigMamaTEA says:

In his press release, he essentially stated “family”; but I suspect he might be guilty of a few things, and I’ve heard rumors that he’s been threatened. So, who knows.

• auscitizenmom says:

I am certain the Dems are trying to get rid of at least a few Reps so Pres. Trump can’t get anything through.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Of course that too! Hadn’t thought of that! Cause ya’ know SanFranNan is only hanging around to get back into that Speaker chair!

I read somewhere, that the Demonrats are going to target some 34 vulnerable (they think) Republi-rats for mid-terms.

• mopar2016 says:

Looks like they’re going to replace Chaffetz with Gowdy.
          I’m not impressed with either.
          Apparently a lot of people are.

• BigMamaTEA says:

mopar…I understand what you’re saying, and I may have to apologize for this later; but, let’s ease up a bit on Gowdy for a while (you don’t even have to like him) but he does have some skills in some areas that may turn out to be beneficial later on.

(Congress “pretends” that they get stuff done to justify their existence. And whoever has been their longest, or raises the most $$$ gets moved up the ladder. Leadership hogties reps and sens, and might even have blackmail on some. TurtleHead and Ryno are some nasty pieces of work behind the scenes. That’s the way they were trained by previous Leadership. I’ve been told by some actually there, that some good people have left because they were blocked at every turn; but some that have been in since 2010 are sticking in there til they get some power.)

We’ll just have to see.

10. nimrodman says:

U.S. Airstrikes Hit Syrian Military Vehicles – Violated ‘De-Confliction Zone’

WTF? We’re STILL supporting anti-Assad “opposition fighters”?
    We’ve somehow figured out who are the “moderate rebels”?
    We’re all-in on regime change? WTF?

“American airstrikes targeted a group of Syrian militia vehicles after they ignored U.S. warnings and violated a “de-confliction zone” on Thursday.

“CNN reports that the strike occurred near a base American forces use to train allied Syrian opposition fighters.

“Ominously, the Syrian regime has its own base fairly close to the one American forces are using to train opposition fighters, and the Syrian base is said to be ready to support “about a battalion’s worth of troops.”

11. Donna in Oregon says:

Irish Blessing

May the blessing of God’s soft rain be on you,
    Falling gently on your head, refreshing your soul
    With the sweetness of little flowers newly blooming.
    May the strength of the winds of Heaven bless you,
    Carrying the rain to wash your spirit clean
    Sparkling after in the sunlight.
    May the blessing of God’s earth be on you,
    And as you walk the roads,
    May you always have a kind word
    for those you meet.

12. Dora says:

Edward Oku – Four Strings of the Violin (1914)

13. dogsmaw says:

Swedish prosecutors drop Julian Assange rape investigation

Sweden’s director of public prosecution says she has decided to discontinue the investigation into WikiLeaks founder

• mopar2016 says:

Sounds like Sweden wants to cover their butts.
      They tolerate rape by islamic cultists on a grand scale.
      Maybe they’re thinking of legalizing it.
      I’ve never believed that Assange was a rapist.

14. dogsmaw says:

HOW TO SEE EVERYTHING TWITTER AND ITS ADVERTISING PARTNERS KNOW ABOUT YOU

AATIF SULLEYMAN
    Thursday 18 May 2017 17:36 BST

Twitter has updated its privacy policy and announced plans to collect more data about its users, and keep hold of that data for longer.

However, it’s also introduced new tools to let you see what the site and its partners think they know about you and your interests. It’s a source of both concern and amusement.

The micro-blogging site has never been profitable, and is working on changing that this year.

One of its primary objectives is to improve the reach of targeted ads by grabbing more data.

Twitter will track your activities outside its app and website, and store that data for up to 30 days. Before the privacy policy update, it was ten days.

The company will be able to collect that data from any third-party website that uses its API, for instance those that feature things like a Twitter share button or embedded tweets.

“This will allow us to further improve and personalize our services, connecting you with the stories, brands and organic content you care about most,” the company says.

However, Twitter says it will not store webpage visit data for users in the European Union and European Free Trade Association States.

What’s really interesting is the site’s new Your Twitter Data section.

It shows you all of the “interests” Twitter thinks you have, based on your activities. In my case, it’s pretty accurate, with the 59 listed interests made up of a mix of technology- and football-themed subject matter.

What’s more intriguing is the Interests From Partners section immediately below it. There are zero entries in my list, but other users have reported seeing lots of baffling and even embarrassing topics in there.

It also shows me that I’m “part of 3,559 audiences” from 1,293 advertisers (a list I have requested).

You can find Your Twitter Data by opening the Settings menu, selecting Personalisation and Data, and scrolling down to the bottom of the page.

Fortunately, Twitter is also allowing users to opt out of targeted ads.

All you need to do is navigate to Personalisation and Data in Settings and switch off all of the types of data you don’t wish to share.

15. Lburg says:

Mark Edmark. Pretty amazing mash up of invention, art and mathmatics.

16. Dora says:

While other states are tearing down their monuments, Long Island is recognizing the spy trail Washington relied on during the American Revolution. This pleases me.

==

First of 26 ‘Washington Spy Trail’ markers unveiled in E. Setauket

A major Long Island roadway was recognized Thursday for the important role it played during the American Revolution.

The first of 26 state markers was unveiled in East Setauket along the new state-designated Washington Spy Trail. It runs along Route 25A from Port Jefferson to Great Neck.

• Statues of Martin Luther King trigger a visceral response in people who lived through the riots of the 50’s and 60’s. Why do we allow them to be erected, even after it has been proved that he plagiarized parts of his speeches and his college thesis, associated with communists and violent domestic terrorists, and intentionally allowed himself to be martyred?

• auscitizenmom says:

I would like to see them vandalized and removed. But, that won’t happen. His legacy is that the streets named after him are usually to be avoided because of the activities that happen around them.

• BigMamaTEA says:

ljp, but, but, you’re not supposed to know that…{sarc} Remember, the evil ones have rewritten history for their own interests.

• Totally Domestic says:

Anyone watch the series on netflex called TURN. It was SO good! About Washington’s Spies in N.Y. & Long Island.

Beware: You will get hooked.

17. duchess01 says:

Verse of the Day

“I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.”
    Isaiah 44:22 (KJV)

18. duchess01 says:

19. duchess01 says:

Thank You, Jesus, for blessings received and prayers answered!

20. Ziiggii says:

So just a heads up…. there has been a lot of movement overnight re: Seth Rich. Both T_D and /pol/ had several threads that made some possibly important discoveries. Once I get a chance and off my 📱 I’ll start moving some of the more important info over – probably putting it in the last Seth thread from a few days ago. Oldiadguy and I have been slowly combing through the available public info to get some theories to test. I put some of the links to threads in the last Seth thread if anyone wants to wade throw the poo to get the nuggets.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Sweet! Ziiggii. I guess that’s where I’ll be later tonight then.

• Ziiggii says:

here’s an article that breaks down most of the discoveries over the last 24 hours:

I am putting this also in the last Seth thread just so it’s put with all the other discoveries.

What all this shows, “possibly”, is that Seth was indeed a BernieBro and that he could have been in contact with Wikileaks if he had stumbled onto the conspiracy by Clinton/DNC to thwart Bernie being elected as the chosen one.

There are several unanswered questions that someone (MSM/Alt-media) need to ask the DCPD – Was there ever an attempt to discover Seth’s online profile? Why has there not been an ‘official’ timeline presented by the Department during it’s investigation?

There are too many conflicting reports on some very important details that would really clarify what actually happened that night July 10th and put some of the pieces together.

21. BigMamaTEA says:

“More Than 7 Million Voter Registrations Are Duplicated in Multiple States”
    ………”The new voter data was gathered from the Kansas-run interstate voter registration crosscheck program, which is used to identify “possible duplicate registrations among states.”…..

……….”The program began in December 2005 and conducted its first crosscheck in 2006. It is administered by the office of Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who was tapped recently to help lead President Trump’s voter fraud commission”…….

• Ziiggii says:

I have wondered why my state (NC) had become a ‘battleground’ state – we never were really a meaningful part of the elections until now:

Georgia (660,708), North Carolina (561,811), and Illinois (542,065) lead the 28 states studied in potential duplicated voter registrations across state lines.

The study shows that more than 916,000 people appear to be registered multiple times within their state of residence. North Carolina accounts for 90 percent of potential intrastate duplicates.

WELP makes sense now!!!

• auscitizenmom says:

Well, we know where all those votes for Hillery came from.

22. WeeWeed says:

Mornin’ infidels!

23. BigMamaTEA says:

24. Rick says:

Fellow Treepers:
    Two quick questions and please excuse my ignorance.

1) Are our comments archived anywhere? Retrieval possible?
    2) How do you add tweets, pics, youtube sources to posts. Copy & paste URL?

Thanks

• You can add tweets and videos by copy/paste urls into a separate line in your comment (preceded by a blank line and followed by a blank line)

Pics can be added to comments in a similar fashion , which means they must first be uploaded to the ‘net at some sort of image sharing site ( I use imgur-it’s free) and then copy/paste the pic’s URL in the same fashion as above.

Comments with more than 3 links (regardless of type) will be automatically captured by the Spam Filter, requiring a Mod to review and free them, which can delay them in spite of the excellent performance of our fair-minded friends.

As far as archives go, all of the original posts which we comment on (or reply to) are maintained by the Treehouse and can be searched by date using the calendar in the right hand column, or by title/subject using the “Search” box (also on the right). All comments and replies appear there, just as they did the day when they were originally made.

In order to search your OWN comments, you will need to have created a WordPress account and have used it when making that particular comment or reply. In this case, you will use the features associated with the WordPress you have created, which is entirely unrelated to, or affiliated with, the Treehouse.

25. Dora says:

I can’t believe it’s 25 years already! I live in Massapequa and I love it here. It’s usually a quiet and peaceful town. But that day things seemed to explode. I remember it well.

First there was a news alert that had all the neighbors talking about some woman who was shot in the face. From there the story went on non stop for months. Day after day the media followed every movement and every detail of those three characters until I no longer could watch the news.

Please don’t tell me it’s coming back. No. Stop, stop! 🙂

==

Amy Fisher Back on Long Island.

26. Lucille says:

University president says First Amendment ‘not absolute’
    Fox News

27. Lucille says:

Hope For Paws

28. smiley says:

isn’t that special.
    TIME mag’s latest cover (the one on the right).

• smiley says:

I’d like to see them try to pull that during The Cold War when infiltration was at an all-time high

and…where’s the mosque in this one ?

• auscitizenmom says:

Yeah, and where is his dress and headgear. And, I never saw a picture of Mooch in a burka………but, then, again, how would we know? 😯

• SF says:

Smiley you an artist … look at the M in TIME where it’s positioned
        And tell me it’s intentional!

• smiley says:

yep…I see it…devil’s horns or…CAT EARS ! 🐱

you’re good, SF…I totally missed that til you mentioned it…now it’s the first thing I notice there, LOL.

no idea if intentional or just a bad layout job…notice something else goofy on that cover : November 2, 208.

see that ?

didn’t see that til after I posted the image.

LaLa Land ?

29. Ziiggii says:

If this story is true and at first read it’s definitely not far fetched, 1) this is insane 2) these MFer’s in the IC just ef’d up! Bigly!!!

EXCLUSIVE: A Look Inside The Chat Room The Deep State Uses To Fight Trump

The possible existence of a subversive American “deep state” has captivated the attention of political observers and supporters of President Trump for months, and for the first time, evidence has allegedly surfaced that casts a light on the shadowy operations of a group many claim is working to bring down the Presidency.

This information comes as President Trump is battling his worst week in Washington so far. In the past seven days, a constant stream of leaks and unsourced stories have sent the Trump White House into a tail-spin, and calls for his impeachment have grown.

On Wednesday night, just hours after the Dept. of Justice appointed a Special Prosecutor to handle the Trump/Russia probe, a series of screenshots began spreading around the Dark Web, a colloquial term for the portion of the Internet that is unlisted in search engines and requires special encrypted software to access. The Dark Web is known as the “Internet home” to those who wish to communicate anonymously and hacker groups like Anonymous.

This was also reported by PJW on InfoWars:

I’m gonna go dig in the weeds and see if this “FreshCamel” person (not American) just so happened to drop this at any of the /pol/ Dark Web bunkers…..

Looks like it’s getting closer to grabbing those pitchforks and torches!

30. Lucille says:

David Seaman has a lot of good questions…

Anthony Weiner GUILTY: Sexted A Child, Off To Prison Soon

31. sturmudgeon says:

Thank you, David Seamon… excellent questions… anyone in the GOP ‘establishment’ and the Justice Dept. LISTENING???

32. Ziiggii says:

what’s going on here? Twitter or Jared?

33. keeler says:

Turkish Man Arrested After Attempting to Break Into Cockpit on LA-Honolulu Flight, Military Jets Scrambled to Escort.

“Law enforcement officials confirmed to NBC News that the man was detained, arrested but later released after being cited for misdemeanor trespassing. They also have learned the man was born in 1991 and Turkish but no other details on him were immediately available.

“Once the Airbus A321 was in the air, the man allegedly tried to break through the cockpit door,” HawaiiNewsNow reported, citing “multiple sources.”

A federal source who didn’t want to be identified said the *man raised suspicion of the crew after he approached the restroom section with a large electronic device*. They also confirmed that at one point the man appeared to try to enter the area right behind the secure cockpit door but was quickly restrained by at least two passengers.”

For those unaware, the “Laptop Ban” was instigated not only on intelligence, but on several airplane bombings or attempted bombings in the last 18 months. One of these bombings includes suspected detonation of a device aboard Egypt Air Flight 804 on May 19th, 2016 (exactly a year ago), based on a heat signature originating in a bathroom located adjacent to the cockpit and above the electronics bay.

34. Regina says:

PSA – How to view all the personal data Twitter has (stores) on you

• Regina says:

part 2 – How to disable Twitter’s new creepy data collection

• Lucille says:

It used to be that if an ad pops up in your Twitter feed that you could hit a “dismiss” notification and it would be erased. Can’t do that anymore.

My account is seldom used and never for family or friends, only political entities and one or two general interest historical sites. Still, I should probably drop it like I did FB.

35. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen

36. idahopanhandle says:

Does anyone know what happened to the Wayne Dupree Show on RSBN? Last show listed is in April.

• BigMamaTEA says:

go check out his website http://waynedupree.com/ and maybe you can figure out from there. I get updates from his website, and I know he broadcasts/podcasts from Spreaker, cause I get his updates from there. Don’t know about RSBN.

37. duchess01 says: