Newly confirmed U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer accepts his presidential commission today completing the cabinet of U.S. President Donald J Trump.

Together with his daughter, Claire, and son, Bob Jr.,  Robert Lighthizer was sworn in by Vice-President Mike Pence.  A really wonderful ceremony.

Listen carefully to Lighthizer’s words which begin around 09:00 – HE IS NOT KIDDING OR OVERSTATINGBELIEVE IT.

Trade Rep. Lighthizer joins a U.S. trade team including Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross and U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.  Together with exceptional underlying staff and trade policy support members they represent the strongest U.S. trade policy team in our lifetime.

The WINNING future looks exceptionally bright.

This entry was posted in Economy, Legislation, media bias, Trade Deal, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

79 Responses to Cabinet Complete – U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer Accepts Presidential Commission…

1. Publius2016 says:

Wow! Our Team of Patriots is complete. Now, let’s start the 100 days and MAGA!

2. LEET says:

Wow! What a breath of fresh air his words are on this Monday. I agree wholeheartedly and I tell my own children the same thing, that is when the dust settles Trump will be one of, if not the greatest presidents of their lifetime and they should thank God everyday that their generation has been given a reprieve of the “false song of globalism” to quote Trump.

• Minnie says:

👍

MAGA 🇺🇸🚂🇺🇸

• trialbytruth says:

thanks for the reminder on tHe false song of globalism. It was that speech which. Reinforced all the arguments I had been making with fence sitters and disillusioned Dems.

I believe that is the issue that will close the divide. Like it or not Bernie tapped into these same emotions just in a more acceptable package for snowflakes.

Well toughen up buttercup President Trump is going to deliver you a future beyond your limited expectation.

3. Magagirl says:

I love our President and I pray for this wonderful group of people. So exiting!

4. The Devilbat says:

the crew aboard the UN Death Star must be feeling a little nervous.

5. Lburg says:

Paraphrasing Mr. Lighthizer’s comments:…When all the dust of partisan vitriol has settled and serious people provide thoughtful analysis, the Trump administration will be ranked as one of the greatest in American history.

…My grandchildren will tell their grandchildren that President Trump reversed the dangerous trajectory of American trade, put America first, made our farmers, rancher and workers richer and the country safer.

6. Pam says:

Robert Lighthizer seems like a very kind and gracious man. His words about POTUS almost give me chills when I think about it and I believe he’s right. To make sure he gets the credit he truly deserves, God bless Bob Dole. If there ever was a true American hero and a patriot, he is one.

7. Paula says:

It’s so nice to watch swearing in ceremonies w/o Joe Biden groping every woman in sight.

8. andi lee says:

It is my honor to say, Congratulations! Rep Trade Lighthizer!

When you brought up the very Honorable Bob Dole of Kansas, 😢 I totally lost it … 😭 … so proud to stand with you! 😂 ⬅JOY!

9. fangdog says:

What a awesome contrast between an administrative whereby everyone was in it for enriching themselves. Compared to an administration with intellect, pragmatism and patriotically serving all their fellow Americans first.

10. Maquis says:

And the MSM is running stories about the chaos in the West Wing and impending firings of any Cabinet member that cites his own successes rather than kiss PDJT’s feet… Yeah, right, greatest team ever, and the great quarterback that regularly visibly steps back to become invisible, letting his people shine and receive their due, is gonna sack the best receivers and offensive linemen of all time?

Dream on, suckers.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

My theory is that they used Twitter to plot the dynamics of how to get the right singing this farcical song of disarray and firings. But I have to admit – they must be using pro-grade shills to set up Drudge and Alex Jones.

• 22CatsInTN says:

Welllllll…..I think Drudge, especially, has lost his perspective. Alex? He’s pretty much an egomaniac, so it’s real easy to sway that kind off course.

• cozettea says:

Alex is part of our team. He is a big reason Trump won because listeners are NOT Uni Party Republicans. They’ve known about the threats of globalism, our Deep State and the surveillance we’re under for years. He loves God, freedom, America and he is full of love for all mankind. He inspires his listeners. He is the resistance. He’s on the front lines and has suffered horribly for it. Please don’t undermine any ally. I feel the same way about Drudge. He lures people in with normie articles but slips in red pills when he can. Also Breitbart responds to clicks so go there and vote for positive articles with your click and skip the negative. Spread this site and reddit the Donald, for the non PC, hipper readers, far and wide.

• 22CatsInTN says:

I agree Alex was a part of the Trump win. However, I disagree with much of what he currently says, at least up to a week ago. I quit going to the site then.

And, I stand by what I say–not with the purpose of attacking him, just stating my observations. I was personally attacked when I responded to an article with a couple facts to an article that had some misleading statements. I am way beyond putting up with that nonsense even though it seems to be course du jour these days.

I feel VERY strongly about truth and facts being disseminated as FACTS, not just opinions. My sense is they have been sliding into ill thought out opinions lately. Hence, my response.
            I am sorry my comments seem to have upset you, but you’re free to feel your way and I am free to feel my way. Isn’t it great to live in a country where we can disagree without being hauled away at the point of a bayonet? 🙂

• Billy Dunn says:

I once considered Arizona among the very best of the United States, but not anymore.
        Any state that continues to send a representative like John McCain is not patriotic.
        He is owned body and soul by the Anti Americans.

• Running Fast says:

Drudge is clearly controlled opposition. Alex Jones needs to sell his pills. I stopped visiting Drudge months ago and Alex i check in with weekly to see what he is touting for the week (he is very pro Trump).

• Maquis says:

I do wish Drudge would allow the Nation, and the World, to see the Truth, of an Administration facing UNPRECEDENTED levels of Anti-Patriotic Obstructionism and Unhinged Vitriol, gracefully pursuing plans of Great Brilliance, executed by the Best, the Brightest, the most America-Loving Far-Sighted Team since the Founding.

To return America to the greatness of our Founders’ Vision, as far as is possible in a day and age where Standing Armies are a must and Mores are disparaged and redefined by perversity, one cannot settle for less than Men prepared by the Hand of God Himself as Companians and Fellow Warriors. Standing in Righteous Places with Great Vigor, Possessing the Clear Goal of Returning America, without the Heaviness of Doubt, without the Insipidness of Irony, as Her Founders Long Ago Hoped, to Her True Place as that Shining City on a Hill.

A Light that cannot be Hidden from the World.. That cannot be Dimmed by Tyrannies Unopposed, nor Usurpers Feigning Grace.

A Light that Will, Once Again, as the World Teeters on the Precipice of Destruction, Bring Hope to the Enslaved, Speak the Testimony of the Voiceless, Give Fear to the Oppressors, Courage to the Resisters of Cruelty, and Comeupance to Those that would Bind a World to Their Vapid Yoke.

Our Success will be the World’s Success. The Demented Domestic Opposition will Fail. Our God Has Not Abandoned Us, Nor Will He. Far more than a Residue of this People Speak his Name, Seek His Face, and Do His Works. Were This Not So, We Would Assuredly Perish.

Our Hope of True Peace for this World, for Its People, is a Continuous Prayer that We Must Never Cease Holding in Our Hearts and Lifting to the Heavens.

Our Power to Effect Peace, to End Conflict, Grows Greater as Our people Are Freed From the Shackles of a Government Rife with Corruption and Greed, Which Knows Neither Grace nor Wisdom, that Our People May Prosper by Their Own Hands and that of Providence.

We Thereby Forge Anew the Social Contract and Invite the World to Join Us in Freedom, Prosperity and Peace.

We Then Have Means to Address Wrongs that Only Might Can End. We Then Have the Wealth that Encourages Others to Follow Suit, Allows Us to Foster Fledgling Democracies As Well As Enlightened Rulers Where the Culture Accepts No Other. Permits Us All to be Great Stewards of this World. Enables Grand Achievements that Will Have Mankind Always Looking to the Stars, With the Intention of Visiting Them, For a Humanity that was Born to Claim Them.

• Weeper says:

Zero credit……where credit is due 😉

• Ad rem says:

WSJ calls itself “America’s Most Trusted Newspaper”……that’s like calling yourself the tallest pygmy. (Don Surber…)

11. wyntre says:

12. CharterOakie says:

Excellent. Winning is VERY GOOD!

MAGA!

13. sundance says:

14. Full cabinet in a rip roarin’ 4 months /sarc.

At least POTUS finally has his whole team!

Now, on with more winning!!!😀

15. fedback says:

Amazing words from Mr. Lighthizer
    Good luck Sir

16. Weeper says:

Team Wolverines set and ready to go. Let’s Roll!!!

Winning!!!
    America First!!!! 🇺🇸
    MAGA!!! 🦁🚂📢🌳

17. Vince says:

The Round Table is complete:

• cozettea says:

President Trump is actually a Knight of the Round Table at Camelot, England. It’s hereditary so Barron will inherit the title. There’s a great You Tube explaining why the honor was bestowed on PTrump. Very interesting.

18. vfm#7634 says:

Aside from the fact he needs to clear his throat, Leitheiser is an excellent pick. A great endorsement of an America First trade policy, which we haven’t had in decades.

• rvsueandcrew says:

Totally unnecessary and insensitive remark about the man’s throat,

• jsbachlover says:

He may have a cold (I’ve never heard him speak before so I don’t know what he normally sounds like). But “the show must go on.” Good for him. (I know how utterly awful I feel when I have sinus/throat/respiratory issues. More power to ‘im.)

• El Torito says:

Congrats – it ‘s a rare person who can find the words to bring such disrespect, ugliness and dark ignorance to a beautiful moment.

19. calbear84 says:

One of the greatest cabinets? How about the undisputed best!

20. Martin says:

You know, it’s sad that Trump had to wait nearly four months to have his full cabinet. Absolutely disgraceful by the Senate (I think we all here know the real reasons why and it’ll come out in due time).

• litlbit2 says:

A very big disgrace on the dnc/uni-party/GOPe, they have been exposed as the actual problems Americans have been facing for years. Hidden behind a curtain of hate speech, character assignation, race division, rich vs poor, legal vs illegal, war and rumors.
      The future generations will see the amount of corruption, lying and fake news that was used 24/7 to prevent freedom for so long and the barriers put up to stop President Donald Trump.
      Without President Trump’s determination and abilities these future Americans could be living in Chicago or on food stamps for life under elite rule.

21. ledygrey says:

Stunning.
    Thank you Sundance for bringing it to our attention.

22. Kristin says:

Let’s Roll!!

23. Sen. Pat Robertson doing us fellow Kansans proud. I still give his office some tense phone calls 🙂

24. Dekester says:

Ok. PDJT has his cabinet in place. No thanks to a group of RINOS.

Hopefully someone in authority will step up and trash them publically. I know I’m possibly overacting, but c’mon. These RINO,s especially the troll McCain are just going to become more obstructionist. Even with SC nominees.

Rant over..and God bless PDJT

25. dbobway says:

I’m still waiting for the Democrat Benedict Arnold to come out and declare his party of followers as obstructionists of liberty?

Until then we keep voting them out.

26. Papoose says:

Great. Meanwhile, there is a media driven war against the American People who voted for President Donald John Trump….

27. WeThePeople2016 says:

What a good man, beautiful family. God bless Bob Dole!

28. Odin says:

The team is complete. So now they start building the wall?

29. indiana08 says:

Now that the President has his all stars in place, he can now start to really play ball. All the WaPo anonymous sources (lies) will not stop the Trump Train from MAGA.

30. R-C says:

And, while sneaky criminals salted in among our government offices plot with WaPo to bring down this president, he still gains.

God bless this president and his cabinet, now assembled. And God bless the members of the US Department of Justice, who will no doubt be rooting out and prosecuting the sneaky criminals post haste.

In fact, God bless us all…the enemies of the republic continue their dirty work to tear it to shreds.