White House Announces President Trump Foreign Travel Schedule…

Against the backdrop of President Trump assembling the mid-east alliance group, and with the previous diplomatic outline of Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in mind, the travel schedule is not necessarily a surprise.

WHITE HOUSE – President Trump has accepted the invitation of King Salman bin Abd Al-Aziz, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, to visit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia later this month. The visit will reaffirm the strong partnership between the United States and Saudi Arabia and allow the leaders to discuss issues of strategic concern, including efforts to defeat terrorist groups and discredit radical ideologies.

President Trump has also accepted the invitation of President Reuven Rivlin and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to visit Israel, where he will further strengthen the United States-Israel partnership. The leaders will discuss a range of regional issues, including the need to counter the threats posed by Iran and its proxies, and by ISIS and other terrorist groups. They will also discuss ways to advance a genuine and lasting peace between the Israelis and Palestinians.

President Trump has also accepted the invitation of President Mahmoud Abbas of the Palestinian Authority to meet with him to discuss ways to advance peace between the Israelis and Palestinians, as well as efforts to unlock the potential of the Palestinian economy.

Traveling next to Italy, President Trump will meet with His Holiness Pope Francis at the Vatican to discuss cooperation between the United States and religious communities in areas of joint concern. He will also meet, in Rome, with President Mattarella of Italy to discuss multilateral cooperation and bilateral relations between the United States and Italy. President Trump will later participate in the G-7 Summit in Taormina hosted by the Italian President of the Council of Ministers Gentiloni.

From Rome, the President will continue on to previously announced visits to Brussels for the NATO summit and meetings with EU and Belgian leaders, and to Sicily for the G7 meeting.  (link)

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Egypt & Libya Part 2, ISIS, Islam, Israel, media bias, NATO, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

90 Responses to White House Announces President Trump Foreign Travel Schedule…

1. M33 says:

More winning!!

2. Minnie says:

God speed, Mr. President, you are a true model of diplomacy.

Such a packed travel schedule, happy to see you’ll be visiting my father’s place of birth, he proudly voted for you in November.

For certain, Papa is smiling from Heaven ❤️

3. ALEX says:

What about an apology tour….Quite the impressive trip and the implications are clear…Nicely done President Trump and team…

MAGA

4. missmarple2 says:

He’s meeting at the sites of the 3 major Book religions:Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. The symbolic meaning of this alone is enormous.

In addition, all of these people have some role to play in achieving piece and ending terrorism.

I am very impressed.

• fleporeblog says:

Everything for our Lion has a meaning to MAGA! We are truly blessed. There will never ever be another President that loves his country and its people like PDJT!

• MrE says:

Agree, Miss Marple.

I just hope he takes a taste tester with him to the Vatican. Ol’ Frankie hates him with a passion, there’s no telling what he might try to have slipped into Pres. Trump’s food/drink.

• missmarple2 says:

I fully understand all that about Islam. The fact is, nothing can be done until there is reform within the religion. Why don’t you wait and see what is happening?

We have been at war for 15 years. If the Saudis have ideas on how to change things, why not listen? Maybe they will take up more of the fighting, maybe they will relax their strictures on women, maybe things can change for the better.

I remain hopeful.

• cozette says:

Putin is important too. Russia belongs to the most ancient Christian Church. Rome separated from what’s now called the Eastern Orthodox Church after 1400 years to form a very different, Westernized Christianity. Russia has historically considered itself to be the third and final Rome, Constantinople was the 2nd, which means they have a sacred duty to protect every Christian in the world, but the ME and Egyptian are especially dear because these are Orthodox Christian areas. Putin always wears the baptismal cross his mom gave him. He never takes it off. Putin has solid relationships with the same players we do except we have the Saudis and he has Iran. Putin and Trump need to unite. The schism between Eastern and Western Christianity needs to heal.

• cozette says:

PTrump knows.

• miketrivi says:

The allah deity has nothing to do with the God of the Bible. Those living in pre-Islamic Arabia, worshipped innumerable gods and goddesses in addition to Allah who was one of the many gods. Among them were Allat, Alluza, Mannat who were goddesses and were looked upon as daughters of Allah along with male gods like Hubal (Baal).

Muslims do not worship the same god as the Jews and Christians.

This was Mohammed’s Prime Deception and it has allowed muslims to spill oceans of blood in the name of the allah while hiding behind the robes of God.

Lies, deceptions, and death right from the start.

5. Sylvia Avery says:

Putting on a concern troll hat here, but I sure hate the thought of PDJT travelling to these places. I know the Secret Service will be all over this, but it worries me anyway. Foreign travel is not safe. I think he is very brave and I admire his willingness to work with other countries. I know this is a necessary part of the job. Since it is National Prayer Day I will say an extra prayer for his safety.

6. The G7 meeting is in Sicily?

Heh. 😉

• Sylvia Avery says:

Ha, ha! Love it!

• Make them an offer they can’t refuse….

• Oldschool says:

There is something about Trump and his presidency that often sparks Godfather scenes in my mind. I am just waiting for the Christening.

• RC says:

Sylvia, Minnie, Claygate & friends,

Taormina is next to the US Naval Station of Sigonella, Sicily. It should be an excellent and very safe place for the President to land. Here is some text about it:

“The Naval Air Station Sigonella has the best claim to be hub of U.S. naval air operations in the Mediterranean. The base command is landlord to more than 40 other U.S. units. Among these are a rotating P-3C patrol squadron; Naval Computer & Telecommunications; and a U.S. Naval Hospital. The hospital was built in 1992. Sigonella is home to more than 4,000 troops, civilian personnel, and family members.”

• RC says:

Further to my 12:32 am response above:

“Among the aircraft that fly from Sigonella are U.S. Air Force C-130, C-17 and C-5 airlifters, KC-135 and KC-10 tankers and U.S. Navy P-3 Orions, C-2 Greyhounds and C-9B Skytrain IIs and C-40A Clippers, and Italian Air Force Breguet Br.1150 Atlantics. It is one of the most frequently used stops for U.S. airlift aircraft bound from the continental United States to Southwest Asia and the Indian Ocean and has the best claim to be hub of U.S. naval air operations in the Mediterranean. ”

Flight time from this “hub” to Benghazi is about 45 minutes, but — somehow — our 4,000 troops and multiple planes were overlooked by the Pentagon as a rescue resource during the 9-hour siege of our consulate on September 11, 2011.

7. Publius2016 says:

Godspeed! The domestic agenda has been set: no matter your thoughts on healthcare, the new bill will defund abortion on demand. The foreign policy agenda is about uniting the world’s religions around the ideals of peace, prosperity, and acceptance. The world has a man who represents the very best of America: success, resilience, power, unabashed pride, and charity.

8. calbear84 says:

Trump has the stamina of ten men. Never thought I’d see anything like it in American politics.

9. fleporeblog says:

As a son of two Italian parents and raised in the RC church, it pains me that our Lion has to see this Terrible Pope! He is only doing it because of the backlash of being the first President when in Italy not to visit the Vatican.

I hope he whispers in his ear that the Lord will judge him one day! Sorry folks cold anger got the best of me.

• Minnie says:

You’re not alone.

• FL…I agree completely…There is something about this Pope that doesn’t ring true…The Catholic Church believed in scientific method yet he gets up and espouses climate change at all Masses…he is a socialist at heart because of his roots but he has nothing positive about the United States…PDJT will win him over and have a best buddy for life…I HOPE!!!

• Diogenes says:

I think it’s more accurate to describe him as an anti-pope. The climate change and Marxism heresies should both disqualify him from being a true Pope.

Sad and pathetic how converged Peter’s throne is.

• kate says:

I agree, I too am a Catholic, but have not trusted this Pope from the beginning, I am not sure he is just a socialist but is an actual communist, he learned from the best in Argentina.

• Oldschool says:

Agree Kate. Not to mention his ascension to his throne came under very very suspicious circumstances with Benedict’s short tenure and unexplained abdication.

• Derek Hagen says:

Wasn’t the third prophesy of Fatima as spoken to the three children that Pope John Paul 2 was the last pope? Incomprehensible at the time.

• Joe says:

Pope John Paul II believed that since he got shot he was the pope the Fatima message was about. Fatima did not number popes. This story is probably confused with St Malachy’s 112 popes which some say ends with Pope Benedict being the last one. This pope is now 90.

• Aqua says:

Yes….so sad. I am a lifelong Catholic. Sadly, I received two sacraments from a not-much-later convicted pedo priest, so the meaning and value was utterly diminished. But I pray for all the good religious, fighting against the enemies within and without.

I went to see the Pope on his visit last year. It was tremendous. Still…. The church has a lot of work to do to right the ship. They need to care more about kids…. They have list their way here.

• Popoy says:

Trump may help in countering the liberal bishops surrounding the pope… no worries.

• Fe says:

You are definitely not alone, I share your opinion of this pope. I’ve always sensed something is slightly sinister about him, but that’s just me.

On the lighter hearted side of things, I’m hoping he asks the pope about the wall around VC. 😁

• He gets to tell the Pope “That’s a nice wall you have there”

10. mariclaire81 says:

Excellent schedule when you read CTH (Sundance). Why does idiot Cernovich keep claiming Trump will visit Saudi because of gun sells? Where does he come up with this crap.? LOL

11. Just Curious says:

I worry about the security risks for our president, but his duties to engage the rest of the world leaders to promote stability, security, peace, and fair trades will require his visits as part of the art of the deals. Somehow, the God Almighty and his guardian angels will keep watch and protect our president as he is traveling abroad to promote our good will instead of apologizing for something that we have not done to anybody in the rest of the world.

12. Stringy theory says:

Finally we have the A Team in place instead of jug ears and the Junior High JV team.

13. MfM says:

I hope when he is gone they redo the walls in the Oval Office. That is really a very signature room and while reusing rugs, drapes and furniture is fine, I really am tired of those stripes.

I’m sure there are private areas that could use work to make them his, but other public areas aren’t so closely tied to the President.

• BT in SC says:

So agree, MfM. Just paint the walls a taupe, or cream color. Anything to eliminate the past… Just looks dated, not sufficiently regal enough for President Trump. Although I appreciate very much PDJT’s reuse and recycling of items, some things need to change.

The schedule our President keeps – wow. Just wow. Amazing.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Yes, the stripes trigger me because it makes me think of BO. I want to pull my hair and weep when I see them. Paint it already! I’d like to see PDJT put his own stamp on the decor. Anything that doesn’t make me think of the horror of the past 8 years.

• MfM says:

The stripes are the only thing in the room that were done by Obama. The Resolute Desk as much as Obama used it has a much more historic place and while I wish there was another with that weight there isn’t. People alive today associate that desk with the Oval Office.

14. I am in aw of all that the President Trump has to learn, retain and use to make these highest of decisions. It’s just more then humanly possible I use to think. We are so blessed that this man choose to give up all he has worked to accomplish and earn to be our President.

I have thought long and hard about what Donald J Trump has to gain from being President. From what I see, it’s like tanking on an impossible challenge and making it happen. Maybe that’s it. But I believe in all my heart that it is really to give back to this country all that was give to him. And he knows first hand how corrupt D.C. Is from his private business dealings,

• Charlie says:

The Great do great things! He devoted his business life to all people all the time, raising all boats. The Presidency is a natural fit. With that being said, he and his family are in danger 24/7. What could motivate this devotion to America? The stakes are high.

• Maquis says:

You’ve already said why Charlie, because he is Great. Heart and soul, a Great man. A man in a position to recognize even better than we all combined what disaster has befallen America and that to come. He knew only one man that could save Her.

You are pulling at some interesting threads here: what inspires this love? While I feel it is inate in his character, as a consequence of his many blessings and opportunities, there are other influences.

As you pointed out, his wife is an immigrant unabashedly in love with her new country. His mother was a Scottish immigrant herself, coming from crushing poverty. There had to have been some remarkable stories and experiences to influence his remarkable faith in and passion for our Nation and her people.

What wonderful tales shall be written of this Great man and his works in these corrupt and troubled times. Perhaps they shall be sung in Gaelic?

15. Popoy says:

As the saying goes, even… “God writes straight with crooked lines.”

16. MfM says:

Obama’s first time visiting Isreal was in the Spring of 2013… 2013! He didn’t even go there during his first term.

I pray that Trump will be safe and manage to facilitate more stability in the region.

• Maquis says:

He also refused them access to munitions for their Patriot missles during their engagement with Hamas. Missiles stored by agreement and treaty for their very use in such a situation. I was furious. Now, that fury is, cold.

• Maquis says:

You are so correct, prayers are very much in order during his voyage. His Presidency’s whirlwind of activity, meeting leader after leader and sending his Veep and Sec State on Epic and substantial voyages, makes it easy to forget he has yet to venture abroad as President.

His own itinerary is epic in scale, and scope, and I pray for his success as much as his safety: I need to redouble that. I never thought I’d love a President again, especially one with the Hand of God upon him. It’s amazing, we are so blessed.

While we are at it, pray for Marine! France has her own date with Destiny Sunday. That wretch Macron just filed a libel suit against her over words said in the final debate, words that only a malicious fool could regard as libelous. France needs Marine as we do our Lion.

17. Maquis says:

I love Taormina! The Roman Theatre is magnificent, especially if Mount Etna is putting on a show. A beautiful place, with so much history everywhere you look. One of my favorite journeys.

Now Sicilian driving, that’s another adventure in itself! I consider driving through the center of Palermo, in the midst of weekday daytime traffic, expeditiously, with no injuries or damage, to have been my successful Sicilian Driving School graduation exam. It’s like vehicular combat, or, perhaps, Game of Wheels. Quite invigorating!

18. JoAnn Leichliter says:

You would think that with innumerable unemployed young men and untold millions in charity (foreign aid) from the U.S. and elsewhere the “Palestinian” economy would have taken off like a rocket long ago. Any speculation as to why it never has? Or is it just too obvious?

• Maquis says:

That charity is crippling the “Palestinians.” They are also discouraged from becoming self-sufficient both in order to maintain the charity, and because being a slothful indolent cesspool of hatred for the Israelis is their principal charter. They are intended to be festering sores on Israel’s flanks, producing the murderous people we see today. That plan was so successful that no Muslim country will take the Palestinians in. They are a ceaselessly contentious people that disturb the peace wherever they go.

Besides, their plight “is Israel’s fault,” so why lift their own hands to improve their state of affairs?

Remember when Israel gave up Gaza, already a profitable producer of agriculture year-round with extensive greenhouses? The moment the Israelis left, the Poor Poor Pitiful Pals destroyed it all, looting bits and pieces, rendering it useless. No effort has been made to restore those. No effort was ever made to protect them and use them to the benefit of their people to begin with.

They are eager to destroy, to blame and complain, their only industry that drives them is preparing to destroy and kidnap Israelis. Remember the numerous tunnels found during the most recent Israeli-Hamas engagement?

The ones leading to the courtyards of villages and kindergartens, with ladder equipped shafts leading upwards, leaving only enough soil to conceal their spider holes from which they were to slill, carrying off children and other victims? With hostage equipment at the base of these shafts, sedatitves in pre-filled syringes, handcuffs and ropes etc? With motorcycles equipped to race their victims to prisons in bunkers built under hospitals?

For years their ceaseless demands for concrete were diverted from genuine construction into the building of modest sized panels and arches to enable rapid and extensive tunnel building.

When the World stops coddling the “Palestinians” and feeds them no more, they may attempt to make something of themselves. At least, perhaps, feeding their own children something other than hatred.

19. Method2Madness says:

Thank you, Sundance, for connecting the dots, again, ad for another great presentation of The Big Picture. This is what attracted me to this unique website. I haven’t seen anything with this wisdom yet, except whitehouse.gov (smile).

20. miketrivi says:

I hope President Trump is able to visit a local church when he visits Saudi Arabia.