Earlier today President Trump welcomed President Abbas of the Palestinian Authority to the White House.  Abbas represents the final member of a building peace alliance including PM Netanyahu (Israel), President al-Sisi (Egypt), King Abdullah (Jordan) and the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.

[Transcript] 12:15 P.M. EDT – PRESIDENT TRUMP: Thank you very much. Today I am pleased to welcome President Abbas to the White House for his first visit to Washington in quite a while.

Almost 24 years ago, it was on these grounds that President Abbas stood with a courageous peacemaker, then-Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. Here at the White House, President Abbas signed a Declaration of Principles — very important — which laid the foundation for peace between the Israelis and Palestinians.

The President — Mr. President, you signed your name to the first Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement. You remember that well, right? And I want to support you in being the Palestinian leader who signs his name to the final and most important peace agreement that brings safety, stability, and prosperity to both peoples and to the region.

I’m committed to working with Israel and the Palestinians to reach an agreement. But any agreement cannot be imposed by the United States, or by any other nation. The Palestinians and Israelis must work together to reach an agreement that allows both peoples to live, worship, and thrive and prosper in peace. And I will do whatever is necessary to facilitate the agreement — to mediate, to arbitrate anything they’d like to do. But I would love to be a mediator or an arbitrator or a facilitator. And we will get this done.

Peace also means defeating ISIS and other terrorist groups. These groups are a threat to all people who cherish human life. I know President Abbas has spoken out against ISIS and other terrorist groups, and we must continue to build our partnership with the Palestinian security forces to counter and defeat terrorism.

I also applaud the Palestinian Authority’s continued security coordination with Israel. They get along unbelievably well. I had meetings, and at these meetings I was actually very impressed and somewhat surprised at how well they get along. They work together beautifully. But there cannot be lasting peace unless the Palestinian leaders speak in a unified voice against incitement to violate — and violence and hate. There’s such hatred. But hopefully there won’t be such hatred for very long. All children of God must be taught to value and respect human life, and condemn all of those who target the innocent.

As part of our efforts to move forward toward peace today, we will also discuss my administration’s effort to help unlock the potential of the Palestinian people through new economic opportunities.

Lastly, I want to note the positive ongoing partnership between the United States and the Palestinians on a range of issues — private sector development and job creation, regional security, counterterrorism, and the rule of law — all of which are essential to moving forward toward peace.

I welcome President Abbas here today as a demonstration of that partnership, that very special partnership that we all need to make it all work. And I look forward to welcoming him back as a great marker of progress and, ultimately, toward the signing of a document with the Israelis and with Israel toward peace. We want to create peace between Israel and the Palestinians. We will get it done. We will be working so hard to get it done. It’s been a long time, but we will be working diligently. And I think there’s a very, very good chance, and I think you feel the same way.

Mr. President, thank you very much.

PRESIDENT ABBAS: (As interpreted.) Mr. President, Your Excellency, I would like to thank you for this honorable invitation to come and meet with you, and I look much forward to working with you in order to come to that deal, to that historic agreement, historic deal to bring about peace.

Mr. President, our strategic option, our strategic choice is to bring about peace based on the vision of the two-state — a Palestinian state with its capital of East Jerusalem that lives in peace and stability with the state of Israel based on the borders of 1967.

Mr. President, for us to bring about a comprehensive and just peace based on the two-state solution, such matter would give a great impetus to the Arab peace initiative and the other initiatives, international initiatives — as well as it enables to fight and deter terrorism, and fight the criminal ISIS group, ISIS — that is totally innocent and has nothing to do with our noble religion. And that also, if we create peace that is just and comprehensive, that will also lead the Arab and the Islamic countries to have normal relations with Israel based, as stipulated in the previous Arab summits, the latest of which was the Arab summit in Jordan.

Mr. President, we believe that we are capable and able to bring about success to our efforts because, Mr. President, you have the determination and you have the desire to see it become to fruition and to become successful. And we, Mr. President, inshallah, God willing, we are coming into a new opportunity, a new horizon that would enable us to bring about peace in that regard.

Mr. President, as far as a permanent solution, we believe that this is possible and able to be resolved. I am firmly believing that this is possibly — we are able to resolve it. And in that, I also believe that we will be able to resolve the issue of the refugees and the issue of the prisoners. According to the international law, according to the terms of international law, the international legitimacy, and the various relevant references and terms of reference in that regard, and based on what is stipulated in the previous treaties and agreements, that no unilateral steps must be taken to get ahead of the agreement and discussing those issues.

Mr. President, it’s about time for Israel to end its occupation of our people and of our land after 50 years. We are the only remaining people in the world that still live under occupation. We are aspiring and want to achieve our freedom, our dignity, and our right to self-determination. And we also want for Israel to recognize the Palestinian state just as the Palestinian people recognize the state of Israel.

Mr. President, I affirm to you that we are raising our youth, our children, our grandchildren on a culture of peace. And we are endeavoring to bring about security, freedom and peace for our children to live like the other children in the world, along with the Israeli children in peace, freedom and security.

Mr. President, I bring with me today the message of the suffering of my people, as well as their aspiration and hope — the hopes and aspirations of the Palestinian people from the Holy Land, from that land where the three monotheist religions thrived, and the Jewish faith, the Christian faith and the Muslim faith, where they all coexist together to foster it in an environment of security, peace and stability, and love for all.

Mr. President, I believe that we are capable under your leadership and your stewardship to — your courageous stewardship and your wisdom, as well as your great negotiating ability, I believe, with the grace of God and with all of your effort — we believe that we can be partners, true partners, to you to bring about a historic peace treaty under your stewardship to bring about peace.

(In English.) Now, Mr. President, with you we have hope.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: So we’re going to start a process. We’ve spoken to Bibi Netanyahu. We’ve spoken to many of the great Israeli leaders. We’ve spoken with many of your great representatives. Many of them are here today for lunch with us. We’ll start a process which hopefully will lead to peace. Over the course of my lifetime, I’ve always heard that perhaps the toughest deal to make is the deal between the Israelis and the Palestinians. Let’s see if we can prove them wrong. Okay?

PRESIDENT ABBAS: Okay.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Good. Thank you. Thank you very much, everybody. Thank you.

END – 12:30 P.M. EDT

This entry was posted in Egypt & Libya Part 2, ISIS, Islam, Israel, Jihad, media bias, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

97 Responses to President Trump and Palestinian Authority President Abbas Joint Press Conference…

1. Minnie says:

“Mr. President, I affirm to you that we are raising our youth, our children, our grandchildren on a culture of peace.”

Hard to wrap my head around that statement, seeing how the Palestinian Authority pays anyone who kills a Jew.

Am I wrong?

• jonvil says:

Kinda difficult to have a peace talk if you start with “you are a rapacious murderer”.

• mireilleg says:

It’s hard to accept at face value, but I hope to see a peace in my lifetime. For many years I have included this poem at my Passover seders.
      Ishmael
      by Amy Izen

O Ishmael . . . Listen. It is Isaac speaking.
      Too long have we crossed swords over Sinai,
      Too long has there been desert between us, Where nothing grows.
      Only Death. Let there be peace.

One night, At the foot of Sabbath, I waited for you.

You said you would come to Jerusalem, And meet me face to face.
      I watched you, Ishmael, As you rode above the desert sand,
      On a strange, colossal camel, With smoking hooves,
      Across a cloudless sky. You alighted. And I ran to meet you,
      And held out both my hands.
      I have waited for this moment Countless generations.
      We wept and embraced.

O Ishmael, How long shall we wage war with one another?
      How long must there be rancor and mistrust?
      How much more blood must still be spilled. Before the final epic?
      How many shall we shovel in the sand?

O Ishmael, Let us be reconciled at last,In the field of the dead,
      By the gravestones of our beloved sons, As we were once long ago
      By the field of Ephron, In the cave of Machpelah,
      When we buried Our father, Abraham.

O Ishmael, My Brother

• calbear84 says:

Stealth jihad. Abbas is lying through his teeth. Trump is looking past this because he’s focused on creating a new alliance between some pretty strange bedfellows (Israel / Egypt / Jordan / Saudi / PA) in order to pressure Syria / Russia / ISIS / Iran. I wish him good luck.

• Evelyn says:

Our wonderful President, his cabinet and ministers can only execute on God’s plan. He may broker a “deal” but it will not be sustainable. Islam requires all of its followers to retake land that was ever under Islamic control, which Israel was for over 400 years during the Ottoman empire. Thus, every devout Muslim is required by his faith to wipe Israel off the map. I am sure that President Trump is fully aware of this.

This will not end well for the Palestinians and other nations that border on Israel. For details, see Psalm 83.

• the5thranchhand says:

…………..also see, Joel 3:1-2 (or Tanach Joel 4:1-2) para-phrase, the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will enter into judgement with the nation(s) that divide HIS land.

• maiingankwe says:

No, you’re not. They have cartoons for their children in which Jews are evil and must be wiped out. There are also numerous school books for all ages that shows the evilness of Israel.

I couldn’t believe Abbas had said that. He’s also blowing a lot of smoke if he thinks he’s going to get everything they want.

• winky says:

Many years ago I had a Jewish boyfriend who visited me from Florida . At the time I did not know much about the problems of Israel and Palestine. I decided to invite my best friend over whose boyfriend was from Iran and he said he wanted to cook some food from his country for my family who I invited also……nice gesture.
      When my boyfriend found out where my girlfriends boyfriend was from he demanded in front of him and my family that he leave. The Iranian tried to make peace and tried to shake his hand although my boyfriend was not having any of it and he sat in a corner and ruined everyone’s day. What an uncomfortable and scary situation that was.
      I acted like everything was ok but the next day I told my boyfriend to pack up and that he was leaving……I drove him to the airport and as I approached the airport I pulled to the side ….threw his bags out and never saw him again.
      Not sure why I am posting this but I guess PEACE comes from people who want it regardless of the past and it can be achieved. Had my boyfriend accepted the situation for the sake of everyone there I believe the situation would be different today.

• Michelle says:

The thing is, many Jewish people have learned the hard way that even if they believe the “other side” and trust and act in good faith to make peace, they get stabbed in the back by the other side. Many won’t make that mistake again.

• sunnydaze says:

If the guy sitting across from you at the dinner table is not wielding a weapon, there is no reason to pretend he is.

The last thing this country needs is for warring factions from around the world to carry their wars to this country with them.

Otherwise, you end up with the mess Europe currently has where Muslims are fighting Muslims in their European “Refugee” Shelters and in the streets.

• mikeyboo says:

If the guy sitting across from you at the dinner table IS attempting to stab you
            or waiting to ram his car into your family you would be a fool to pretend he comes in peace.

• Artist says:

animosities run deep.
        Are you aware that Iran has missiles pointed at Israel, and on the missiles is painted, ” Death to Israel” in Hebrew.
        Imho, as a Jew, you chose the wrong side.

• Marc says:

She didn’t choose a side. Some of us don’t want to be on on side or the other. I simply listen and parse out what is true and what is lies coming from either side and then I act accordingly.

• mikeyboo says:

People who refuse to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
        Your boyfriend might well have been correct in his suspicion-given Iran’s stated goal of “death to Israel” but it would have been better if he had politely declined your invitation. Clearly the two of you were not meant to be together.

• mikeyboo says:

Sounds like your boyfriend was well aware of Iran’s anti-Jew policies and their stated determination to wipe Israel off the map sincde they paint “death to Israel” on their planes. Nevertheless, since it was not his home, it would have been better if he had cut short his visit without a scene.
        Clearly you two were not meant to be together.

• sunnydaze says:

Good for you Winky. Having gathered foreigners together in the US who are from warring countries “back home”, I have to say it is a wonderful thing to see them getting along and many even COMMENT on that fact.

It may be the ONLY time they are not “at war” with each other and it’s a wonderful thing to behold for everyone involved.

• winky – knowing both Iranians, American Jews, and Israelis, I find your story very, very hard to believe. You must have missed some facts or details that would explain the strange behavior of your one-time boyfriend. It is totally unusual. Until the Ayatollahs came in, Jews lived peacefully and happily in Iran, so timing is everything.

Now, of course, most Arab and Muslim (not same thing – Iranians re not Arabs, except for some in the sought east part of Iran) countries have forcibly thrown out every single Jew living in those countries, so there could have been a problem there.

• winky says:

Investing…..this was 1991. The boyfriend was Israeli and had been here for some time……I thought the other guy was Iranian…. he had an accent as he was from the Middle East somewhere……The boyfriend upon meeting him refused to shake his hand and was a complete jerk to the guy and to everyone else and it had to do with where he was from…..I know what I saw and heard….The other guy was definitely trying to be friendly. Had it have been the other way around my feelings would be the same.

• dayallaxeded says:

You are not wrong. When Abbas and his ilk say that and the other conciliatory things (lies) they tell us in Arabic, in their own countries, then something will have been achieved. Not before.

• piper567 says:

there is so much risk here, on every conceivable level…when engaging in prospects for peace in the ME.
        I was smitten, in his day, with Anwar Sadat. Look what happened to him because he took the risk of actually being a Leader.
        (I know, its complicated, no essay here.)
        This sort of event would be a disaster for the entire process.
        Yet I do agree w/Evelyn, ^^^ above, and know God is in charge, and regardless of what we are about, His plan is the one which will be carried out.

• sunnydaze says:

Yuck. There are horrible elem. school text books in Palestine that rail on Jews. Disgusting “plays” by little kids sponsored by schools and theater crap, etc etc.

Abbas needs to get a handle on the straight up Hate Israel crap that’s broadcast over there….then he can say honestly it’s a “culture of peace”.

• You’re not wrong. The Palestinian leaders honor terrorists as “Patriots” and “Martyrs”. even to the point of paying the families of those who die for n pursuit of “The Cause”

I wish Trump had slipped some arsenic into that guy’s food rather than dishonoring the White House by allowing him inside. At the very least. I hope he had his food fried in ha on grease.

• helix35 says:

Always remember, every word coming out of this guy’s mouth is a lie.

2. Beryl Bomb says:

I believe our President can do it.

3. DHarvey says:

Abbas’s comment that any agreement requires a ‘two-state solution’ and a PA capitol in Jerusalum is the same as saying there ain’t going to be a deal because Israel will never agree to those preconditions. It’ll be interesting to see how Trump can help resolve this half century ordeal.

• Scott says:

Part of negotiating, if he is actually serious. Ask for the sky, and settle for a bit less.

Plus Trump stopped a hundred million or so from getting to Abbas soon after he took the oath. I’m sure withholding more will prompt Abbas to soften up a bit. If not, turn Israel loose.

Haven’t heard much about HAMAS lately. Hmm.

• mireilleg says:

It’s posturing that’s all. He has to save face too. The fact that he is here this early in this presidency is a good sign. I see the ME alliance getting somewhere in the next few years. He could not start the process with “anything you want we agree”.

• Not only that, Abbas said something about the 1967 borders. Also, he refers to “occupation.” I think NOT! Hope you are right, Scott (below) that his is “part of negotiating.”

Otherwise, pffftttt! Too bad, I had had high hopes, but the guy is incorrigible. Israelis must be laughing their a****s off.

• mikeyboo says:

He is certainly lying to the US but I doubt the Israelis are laughing. As Muslim terror ramps up world wide on behalf of the next Caliphate, including in Russia and China, I suspect Israelis are grimly wondering what it will take for the West to wake the F up.

• G. Combs says:

I very much doubt that Trump is stupid about Political Islam. However he has a very hard road to walk and not only has to deal with the islamic hardliners overseas but those here and their progressive/globalist enablers.

So you start with the ” Let’s all try to be reasonable and work things out” and when that doesn’t work escalate.

Remember what the ultimate goal is.
          #1. Stabilize the Middle East.

#2. Stop terrorism

#3. Stop drugs

#4. Energy independence

This allows the USA to dump the RapUgees back into the Middle East along with as many other muslims as we can. (The EU can do as they like) AND with energy independence, and the drug demand drying up STARVE the beast.

These goals align with that of Russia but not with the globalists in the USA so Trump can not be straight forward. (This is part of the reason for the Russia colluded with Trump crud in the news)

4. hbaronaz says:

You can’t trust a muslim. Remember TAQUIYA!!!

5. Owlen Rose says:

Can President Trump win 2 Nobel Peace Prizes in the same year? 😉 I see him solving this and North Korea as well. Peacefully.

• Weeper says:

Peace through Strength!!! Heard him say it many times. Anything is possible 😉

MAGA!!! 🦁

• Lack is not all says:

No respect anymore for those Peace Prices .They gave it to Obama, Arafat, fat Gore…. they tainted the price. Even if Trump gives universal peace to the world they wont give it to him. Only leftists get the Nobel Peace Price.

• mireilleg says:

You’re funny! PTrump could broker peace in NK, Israel, on Mars and every moon in between the planets, the Nobel Peace comity a liberal stupid agenda driven group would never give it to him. Look at previous recipient, did not do a thing before or after getting the nomition, that sould be a clue.

6. FLEEVY says:

Whoa.

7. AmericaFirst says:

The borders of 1967? No deal.

8. It is hard to bring about a peace treaty with Israel when one of the first words out of the Palestinian leaders mouth is “our capital in East Jerusalem.” That will be a very hard nut to crack. I am just sayin’.

9. Weeper says:

He’s been our President for just over 100 days. Is there anyone he HASN’T met with or talked to yet? Man’s making more “friends” than a teenager on facebook! And they want us to believe he has “no clue” what he’s doing?

He’s got this!!!!

MAGA!! 🦁

10. Oldskool says:

I liked the “your Excellency” part in Abbas’s acknowledgement to PTrump, nice ring to it.

11. alliwantissometruth says:

I’ll always be skeptical of the Palestinian leadership, but something must be done. The death cult must be obliterated & the deaths of innocents must be stopped cold

Both sides will need to compromise & work together to come up with a long term working relationship

Enough is enough

The Muslims must understand that OK, you can be Muslims, but you’ve got to join the modern world, police your own & end the barbaric, backward insanity you’ve all allowed your “religion” to become

If they don’t, it should be known they’ll be wiped off the face of the earth. One last chance to join the human race & get your sh*t together

Peace & prosperity for your people, or the destruction of everything Muslim. Your choice

Also, any real peace agreement will not sit well with the left worldwide. The globalists employ radical Islam to further their agenda, so this too must be confronted. The leftist lunatics in Western countries will be going ape sh*t if Israel can no longer be the boogeyman

Hopefully we can kill two birds with one stone if this actually works out

12. fleporeblog says:

The one time the PM spoke in English says it all folks.

“Now, Mr. President, with you we have hope.”

Our Lion is seen this way among the leaders in Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Palestine and Israel!

Remember President el-Sissi’s comment’s from an article SD posted on April 5th:

[…] “I fully trust the capabilities of President Trump … he can succeed in so many fields that others cannot. I trust him wholeheartedly.”…

This man may go down in history as a Miracle Worker based on his foreign policy!

13. andi lee says:

Godspeed, President Trump! 🕊

Some issues need to be addressed, sooner, than later. 🔜

• AmericaFirst says:

Don’t we still have our US Air Force stationed at the Incirlik Air Base in Turkey? Along with warplanes and missiles? This is NOT an idle threat.

14. Rondo says:

In a “must read” article I hope Trumps understands this.

“WHAT TRUMP NEEDS TO SAY TO ABBAS”

15. Owlen Rose says:

Trump will get this done.

16. Question Everything says:

Cautiously optimistic, very cautiously.

17. FL_GUY says:

I believe that President Trump is the only person on Earth that has the capability to actually bring peace to the planet. He, unlike the globalist and the parasitic lefties, actually WANTS peace for everyone. President Trump will make peace a reality over time.

• M33 says:

People all over have been praying for “world peace”.

Never in a million years did they imagine it would come in the form of Donald Trump.

18. barton2016 says:

OH NO. If there’s peace again who’s going to fund the war machine?!?!

19. andi lee says:

Wait….WHAT?!

[President Abbas:] “And in that, I also believe that we will be able to resolve the issue of the refugees and ***the issue of the prisoners.***

According to the international law ………. ***that no unilateral steps must be taken to get ahead of the agreement and discussing those issues.***

Would President Abbas be talking about “those *issues*”, such as, Bob Levinson, Austin Tice, etc., ……???
    🤔

• andi lee says:

Now I understand a little bit more.

The “prisoners” are last group of (per Oslo agreement, 100s palestine terrorists to be released. 3 of 4 groups released prior to the Unity Agreement signed by Abbas) Palestine terrorists held by Israel, and not released because of the double-dealing Abbas-Hamas Unity Agreement signed in 2014. (Hamas labeled terrorist organization but signed an ICC agreement? Hm.)

Now, infighting between Fatah-Hamas group over Gaza strip utilities company(s).

The Electric Power Co in Gaza are, apparently, too broke to pay their taxes, shuttered the business, leaving Gaza strip residences in the dark. And, water has been shut off, also. Abbas-Hamas were paying the Gaza strip residence inhabitants a living wage. Abbas cut their pay to 30%. (Abbas has seen the light, I do believe.)

20. miketrivi says:

Note how Abbas characterizes violent islamic terrorism as mere criminal acts and jihad groups like ISIS as mere criminals. It is crucial to the success of their strategy to keep us doing the same; to characterize acts of war as mere crime and the well-trained and well-funded soldiers that carry out those attacks as mere criminals.

Days after 9/11, another muslim came to New York City to tell Americans that we had to figure out what we did to make the 9/11 attacks happen. He, too, characterized the jihad attacks as “criminal acts”. Mayor Giuliani rejected the muslims’s gift of $10 million dollars.

Years later, that same muslim tweeted that Donald Trump would never be President of the United States of America. Yes, Saudi Prince Alwaleed al Saud insists that we treat violent islamic jihad as crime, not war. And Saudi Prince Alwaleed also insists that we treat the soldiers who carry out the acts as criminals, not soldiers.

The instant we begin to characterize what the muslims are doing as war, we will begin winning. We no longer have to provide them access to our civilian legal system or house them, at great expense, in our civilian prison system. We can treat these jihadis as enemy combatants.

Note also how Abas, and every muslim, vigorously divorces the violence done in the name of the allah from the religion and prophet that gives it life. So predictable yet somehow so effective. Clearly dishonest but so easily swallowed as the truth by those who are the targets of jihad violence.

21. yucki says:

Jordan’s in big trouble. But journalists are crying out. At least they’re not choked off by Europe’s rabid communist facilitators.

MEMRI translates a sampling of recent editorials:
    “Jordanian Journalists: Hundreds Of Thousands Of Young Jordanians Support ISIS”

• Al-Ghad Editor-in-Chief: There are active terrorist cells in Jordan, but authorities are lax in dealing with them

• Educator: Many Jordanians feel that governments tolerate the hotbeds of terrorism

• Expert on Islamist Groups: ISIS Supporters in Jordan once provided ideological support to action; The State’s handling of the situation is superficial and ineffective; We must strengthen the moderate religious discourse

• Journalist: We have not taken the necessary steps to deal with the extremism that is the source of terrorism; Executing terrorists will deter terrorist supporters

22. andi lee says:

🕊God🕊 is in the details, no doubt.

~Rest in peace, Shimon Peres.

• mikeyboo says:

I am an ardent Trump supporter. And I do not believe that he will overcome the rabid hatred of the Palestinian Arabs towards Israel.
      History is the best predictor of the future. Shimon Perez, Yitzhak Rabin, Ehud Barak all favored hope over history in their dealings with Arafat and Abbas.
      Perez was a brave man, a good man, and he trusted US politicians.
      Wishful thinking made him a fool.

23. wheatietoo says:

Oh wow!
    Charles Payne just went ballistic on a Trump-bashing warmonger on his show.
    It was epic!

Way to go, Charles.

Didn’t catch the guy’s name…they were talking about Abbas.
    This guy didn’t like how Trump was handling this.

24. rashamon says:

Our President seems to excel at bringing disparate personalities together and into the U.S. for face-to-face dialogues. He’s certainly gathered more leaders to his door during his short time in office than I have seen in my lifetime.

I must admit that the only Palestinians I know personally are generationally Lutheran or Greek Orthodox, and those who live in America work with and/or have many Jewish co-workers or clients or patients with whom they have very pleasant, respectful, longterm relationships. Even those Christians who have remained in the Middle East appear to seek a peaceful solution, so we must remain hopeful.

On that note, I uncovered a 8/14/16 article by Nassim Taleb of Black Swan fame that brings interesting insight to this discussion — “The Most Intolerant Wins: The Dictatorship of the Small Minority”– which could also pertain to our last election, Brexit and the present French campaign questioning the EU.

25. Trump can get world peace and settle north korea without war and the liberals and cnn will still bash him! Let’s get used to it! They want him to fail in governing everything!

26. Running Fast says:

What a stark difference between statements from the leader of Isreal versus the leader of Palestine. Based upon their open statements alone this ain’t going to happen. It is hard to make peace when a party is literally planning to kill you!

27. sundance says:

28. Sean Supsky says:

While these statements by Abbas are seen as lying by many here, I did not get a sense of honesty nor trustworthiness from them either.

With that being said, President Trump is a great negotiator and I have no doubt that he will do much more than we could ever think. I think this way because it has been apparent, from the very beginning of President Trump’s campaign, that God was in the details and many many battles have been won that seemed impossible to win.

What is impossible for man, is possible for God.

Praise and glory to God. Amen.

29. somaspecialist says:

I wonder why the “alternative media” never mentions this peace alliance in the ME…oh yes thats right it will DESTROY THEIR NARRATIVE that “Zionist” Jews are the NWO…..thats why their attacking Jared Kushner…the “alternstice media,” is just a cover for more Leftist anti-semitic propaganda….but sure sells a lot of Super Male Vitality snake oil, as well as copies of Scorched Earth, and ” In Trump we Trust”

30. mikeyboo says:

History certainly suggests you are correct as much as we might wish it to be otherwise.

31. andi lee says: